Avaliações do Zoho Invoice

Zoho Invoice

Faturamento, cobrança e controle de horas on-line

4.6/5 (274 avaliações)
Andy J.

Mr

Avaliado em 29/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Zoho Invoice provides a full-featured accounting tool for self-employed service professionals who don't need to manage bank accounts or balance sheet assets. If you sell your time or sell (or resell) products you create and don't need an inventory system, Zoho Invoice is nearly perfect.

Vantagens

Practically everything is so well-thought out. Zoho Invoice is everything a self-employed person or entrepreneur needs to manage contacts, quotes, invoices, receivables and expenses. It even has robust support for time billing (projects, tasks, etc.), sales tax, recurring invoices, and even multiple currencies (I just need USD, but the capability is there). Zoho Invoice is the almost perfect accounting tool I need to track income and expenses. When my data is entered and up to date, getting my data to my accountant for income tax prep is as simple as exporting two spreadsheets.

Desvantagens

The expense feature set includes the ability to track mileage. This feature is represented well on the iOS app, but in order to enter a mileage record with an odometer reading, the system requires both a beginning value and an ending value at the same time. This really doesn't work. I would have to note my beginning mileage then enter it along with the ending mileage at the end of the business trip. As such, I use a standalone mileage app called MileBug.

Dale L.
Traduzir com Google

I just switched from the "improved" FreshBooks to Zoho Invoice.

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 16/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It meets most of my invoicing and time tracking needs, and at an over 50% reduction in monthly costs.

Vantagens

My small consulting firm has used Freshbooks for a couple of years. Recently they "upgraded" their product and I lost very basic functionality that I relied on day-to-day. While not perfect, Zoho Invoice provides most of that functionality and at an over 50% drop in price. I really like the previous FreshBooks solution, and would have eagerly embraced the new, but you cannot release a new version that supports so much less functionality that the last.

OK, off that soap box. Zoho Invoice so far seems easy to use, with a few caveats I will spell out in the next section. The customization is great (almost, but not quite, to a fault). Some of what I consider basic functions for a consulting environment are available. Including the expense receipt images on the PDF invoice (HELLO FRESHBOOKS!!!) are very simple.

Desvantagens

Three things. But keep in mind that even with these three things I find Zoho Invoice better suited to my needs over my current solution;

Provide the option to include the expense date on the invoice!!!!! This is very basic and very needed. I see from reviews that people have been asking for this for several years.

Provide a field for expense vendor. Sure I can setup a custom field, but when you get to the invoice you cannot access custom fields at the detail level.

Provider the option to include the expense author on the invoice. I usually have two to three of us on an engagement all entering expenses for travel, lodging, meals, etc. By including the author, the client can easily see from whom the expense is coming from.

To get around these shortcomings, I have my group enter expenses in a very specific way that includes these information in the notes field. Not optimal, but still works.

Marta V.
Traduzir com Google

It is a "must have" for start-ups

Avaliado em 15/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As I have already said, this program is perfect for a startup, since it is so easy to use and very useful, so I strongly recommend them to use it. But the best thing is the fact that you can integrate it with other Zoho apps, and I can say from my own experience that this is really helpful, since you can control every aspect of you enterprise accounting in only one program.

Vantagens

It is a very useful and easy software, specially for small start-ups. It allows you to easily make invoices, recurrent invoices, manage them as you wish, etc. Also, you can personalize them, since you can do your own templates, although they provide you with some. But the most important thing is that you can integrate Zoho Invoice with all other Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Expense, Zoho Mail, etc. and, by this, have several different departments of your enterprise in the same page. That's what I find most useful.

Desvantagens

Honestly, I haven't found any problem with this program, but if I had to say something, I would say that the only negative things are small details that some times may be bothering but, at the end, are not relevant. An example of these little things could be when you make a mistake in an invoice and then you cannot modify it. It is true that you should not modify an invoice once it has been sent, but in some occasions I know I could do it without any problem.

Nathan S.
Traduzir com Google

Zoho is a great invoicing tool for small businesses

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 19/05/2018

Vantagens

Zoho Invoice is a great invoicing tool that allows you to track invoices and payments for services and products.
1) The ability to design your own invoice template to use. Customization is easy but also designer friendly.
2) Tracking payments and expenses from one place. The name may fool you but Zoho Invoice also lets you track time and other expenses related to your business or invoice. This is great for basic bookkeeping.
3) Invoice management is second to none. You can create draft invoices, recurring invoices and others all with a few clicks, the email template is also great as you do not have to write emails.
4) Customer Statements are invaluable. Being able to send a customer a statement of all invoices plus payments they have made is a Godsend for business.
Zoho Invoice may not have all the bells and whistles of Zoho Books but it is an affordable alternative to someone who does not want the accounting side of things but want to still have a basic overview of their financial standing as a business.

Desvantagens

1) Zoho Invoice does not have a feature that allows you to know when a client has seen an email about a payment. This means you may not know if a client has seen your email unless they acknowledge it.
2) My continued gripe with Zoho mobile apps for Android still rings true. While the mobile app has the basic functions of the web interface, compared to iOS, the Android app just does not function as well.
3) The Client Portal does not offer much functionality to a client other than to check their statements, the process of communication has to be started by you to give an estimate and so on. If there was a way to allow a client to also initiate communication from the portal, it would be better.

Jorge david C.

IDEAL AND EXCELLENT FOR BILLING SMALL BUSINESSES

Avaliado em 24/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Depending on your business, billing is very easy and affordable for services, schedules and articles

Vantagens

For young employees it is easy enough to add the products and their costs, and i can keep track of the schedules that have been created and included from the office or the cellular device, in addition to that I can send my clients the invoices by email in PDF formats

Desvantagens

I am somewhat general about the billing information, and it may only be a whim of mine, but I would like to have more control of the information in my invoices. For example, my start time, end time, assignment name and some notes I want to write for each assignment billed to my clients

Resposta do Zoho

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for reviewing Zoho Invoice. We are happy to know Zoho Invoice has been helping you with your business invoicing.

Regarding your requirement, we presume that you would like to have separate fields for all the information. If that's the case, you can use custom fields to capture additional information. In case this is not what you are looking for, do write to [email protected], our support team will be more than happy to assist you with your requirement.

Cheers,
Zoho Invoice Team

Alejandro U.
Traduzir com Google

Perfect for a small company

Avaliado em 06/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With a low cost, I can manage my operations, sales and inventory. All in every device.

Vantagens

This is exactly what I was searching for. An app to do quotes, invoices, inventory, costs. All link together, on the cloud, on every device I have. I use this on the go, in my iPad. I use this on my office with the browser app. All link together. Also you get to manage sales people. I can check who send the quote. My dashboard tells me of accounts that have not paid, and the projected sales for the month. Literally I cannot imagine my operations without it.

Easy to set up! logo and also very easy to customize to spanish.

Desvantagens

Probably the lack of customer support. Being a huge company Zoho lacks of easy to find customer support/knowledge, so it is difficult to learn more about what to do with some options on the app.

Resposta do Zoho

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for reviewing us.

Zoho Invoice provides 24*5 email, chat and call support. We also have user guide, forums and blogs to help our customers find what they are looking for. You can always send a mail to [email protected], we would be more than happy to help you.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

Freelancers will fall in love!

Avaliado em 23/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Wonderful! Can't say enough about Zoho Invoicing component!

Vantagens

After having tried to find solutions that are cloud-based, available on multiple devices and is easy to use, this is absolutely the best economic solution!

I am a part-time design freelancer with many clients to balance jobs/AP/AR, needless to say, I needed an easy to use solution that I can quickly find, send, follow-up or expense items. This is by far the best option for that type of invoicing!

-Customizable
-Detailed reports & dashboards
-Estimates
-Terms & conditions
-Easy entries by client
-Sortable
-Can use on desktop & mobile
-Timesheets (although I don't utilize this function)

Desvantagens

Honestly, I have yet to find a flaw for my needs. This is such a wonderful solution for small to midsize businesses and perhaps nonprofits. Not sure how well it would fare for larger organizations.

Melanie E.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent Invoice and Time Tracking Software for Freelancers and Small Businesses

Avaliado em 13/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent time tracking and accounting functionality at the excellent price!

Vantagens

The first obvious pro is that for a single freelancer this software is free at a fully functional level. Given that other alternatives I have made use of in the past cost at least p/m, often more, for the same, or even less, functionality, it's a great choice indeed.

Also very impressive is the level of functionality available. I currently maintain a 35 client active client database, can track time for and bill them all, receive payment in several different ways including PayPal and M/Visa and get excellent reports with a few clicks on all kinds of aspects of my account activity.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the settings can be a little hard to adjust, you may have to dig deep to figure some things out, but after two years of use, I do pretty much have it figured out now.

Randeep K.
Traduzir com Google

Zoho invoice assists in sending invoices, receiving payments and provides reminders about pending payments.

Avaliado em 15/08/2018

Vantagens

For a startup company, safeguarding finances and using it wisely is of great importance for the survival of the company. The features Zoho invoice provide are simply worthy as compared to its price. It is so easy to maintain invoices, receivables, expenses and many others. One of its prominent is the multiple currency feature. And as far as personalization is concerned, they have made custom templates highly personalized. All in all, it is a must-have application for startups.

Desvantagens

The app seems to be biased towards iOS more than Android. It works better on Apple devices as compared to Android devices. Also adding a feature, wherein one could know if the client has opened the email about payment would be quite good as it would remove any unwanted friction.

Gabriel M.
Traduzir com Google

Very sleek and simple, but is it worth the price?

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 05/07/2018

Vantagens

What I absolutely love about this product is the simplicity of the interface, and the ease of which I can customize my invoices and organize my clients. Its really nice to be able to have everything you need to invoice all in one central location. (address book, invoice editor, payment organization and tracking, etc) I also love that the interface itself changes based on your personal branding, and that it incorporates that into your invoices, so that your clients see something cohesive and professional (once they open the email attachments) without you having to do much work behind the scenes to make it happen.

Desvantagens

It is definitely handy to have all of your tools in one place, however all of those things I could also do myself almost as easily. This app saves you time setting up for sure, but once you have your own templates in other editing software such as InDesign or Microsoft word, it makes this platform almost obsolete. The advantage of having a central location is almost not worth the price, and I am thinking of just going back to doing my own work. I am also not a fan of the emails that get sent to my clients with Zoho branding (they see my branding and invoice after clicking to open a link, which is a bit redundant). I would like to see this app step up their game with something a little more innovative to make the price worth it, or reduce the price of the software. It's just not worth it by my standards.

Arung I.
Traduzir com Google

A tool for small business that would really like to keep their booking managed

Avaliado em 14/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I needed a software to manage my income and outcome report but also helps me to keep track of the business prospects and marketing targetting. Came across this software with keywords "Invoice tool with marketing features", use it and I love it how I can control my marketing staffs in making an offer and track the follow-ups records. Another thing I love about this software is the currency switcher, since my products are sold in USD and IDR, also since Paypal exchange currency rate is lower than the market this tool rate customizer really comes in handy.

Vantagens

The simplicity, the currency exchange rate customizer, the simple report system, the Paypal option to receive payment, and the mobile app that works.

Desvantagens

The loading time took a bit if it's opened from a weak internet signal. Not important

Pamela S.

Gem in the Rocks

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When I found Zoho Invoice, I had been using another well-known invoicing solution, but was being forced to pay extra for all of the different add-ons in order to make it work the way I wanted (and who likes that?). Zoho Invoice kept coming up in my online searches, so I decided to give it a try. Making that switch is the best decision I've ever made.

Not only is the price right, but I have had to request assistance several times (I use several of the Zoho solutions now, and they integrate beautifully) and their customer support is terrific. They get back to me within 24 hours (usually well before that) and work with me to get everything answered to my satisfaction.

I haven't heard many people talk about Zoho in my field, and I honestly don't know why. It has helped to automate so many of my "money tasks," and saves me so much time.

My wish list: I would love for there to be more flexibility in the design aspect of the invoices and HTML emails that are sent. Maybe in the future?

Vantagens

ease of use, the price is right, has made my life so much easier

Desvantagens

I would love to be able to integrate online proposals/agreements; I would also like to have more flexibility with the invoice and HTML email design

.kim M.

Zoho Invoice Is A Convenient Way To Invoice Customers Digitally

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 18/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I will be using Zoho Invoice for many years in the future. It's a great interface that store and records all the payments, contacts, addresses, and payment methods of customers. Once you create the first invoice, its very easy to create another one and send them out to customers. Tracking which customers were sent which invoices and on which dates is very accurate when you use Zoho Invoice.

Vantagens

I have been using Zoho Invoice for many years and loved its ease of use right from the start. It's easy to register, setup, configure, and add contacts to create invoices. Once you create a contact, it stores the customers information for future invoices, payments, and payment methods. Repeated payments are simple and you can setup and track recurring payments automatically as well.

Desvantagens

If you are in a hurry to get the payment with the customer on the phone it's not as fast as it might be because you have to add a contact first. The other issue is that the customization options and flexibility of the invoice designs and invoice options themselves is somewhat limited.

Everianny B.

Managing billing is no longer a problem with Zoho Invoice

Avaliado em 19/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When I think of Zoho Invoice, the word INTEGRAL comes to my mind, and I say this because before knowing Zoho Invoice, we had to use several software simultaneously to achieve a single objective, however, Zoho invoice has all those tools that we used integrated, greatly facilitating billing, auditing and budgeting work.

Vantagens

Zoho invoice is an excellent billing management tool that allows you to manage data associated with taxes and income, which is my field of specialization. Among the most notorious benefits that I find in the software is the personalization of tax invoices, taking into account digital signatures, watermarks and the adjustment of taxes according to the national market regulations.

Desvantagens

I have no problems with the tools and options offered by the software. My problem with zoho invoice lies in the loss of operability when the internet fails, reducing the productivity of the product and forcing us to have alternative plans to supply this failure

Edinson R.
Traduzir com Google

Making invoices fast and easy is now easier thanks to Zoho Invoice

Avaliado em 04/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Zoho Invoice has been a blessing for our workspace, optimizing time and effort in the preparation of invoices, tax withholding, budgeting, all with an impeccable and luxurious presentation, making Zoho Invoice a high level software for the job.

Vantagens

Zoho invoice has only given us a good impression, since we used it in our office we have achieved positive characteristics, among which we have the making of facts quickly and easily, avoiding the printing of forms and physical invoices that only generate expenditure of resources.

Another positive feature is that we can add the local taxes and thus make the invoices according to our fiscal ordinance, eleemnto very effective to invoice.

Desvantagens

We have experienced a lot in the work from this software and from moments both I and my co-workers have not found negative features of the software, on the contrary, day by day we get more attached to the software because of its positive characteristics.

Nitin T.
Traduzir com Google

Must try invoice software!

Avaliado em 28/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

if your looking for an easy to use invoice software , with less jargon , great reports and slick billing you landed in the right place. Great billing software for professionals and small biz.
Easy billing , saves your client contacts and billing history , good stationery options , even reminds customers for your payments-time n again!

Vantagens

Ease to understand , easy to use. don't need an accountant - replace him partially for small set ups.
reminds customers for payments. can look your expenses and reports in easy to understand fashion

Desvantagens

its not an accounting software! its only for billing and expense accounting. remember that!

Francisco P.

Love it

Avaliado em 21/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've use many different invoicing softwares, some of them very very expensive. None of them are close to the level of satisfaction I get with Zoho Invoicing, the best part is that it integrates with the whole suite of apps and is just perfect. Can't ask for more form this software

Vantagens

Invoicing is usually a tedious task, but somehow Zoho Invoice makes it super easy to create an invoice in less than a minute, there is nothing in there that I would miss.
The best part is that It has an iOS App that makes it so easy.

Desvantagens

Some times is difficult to change the currency for a client.

Avana V.
Traduzir com Google

Zoho Invoices helped me get organised!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a graphic designer and custom tshirt maker , I operated my business for two years prior and being a one-woman-show, keeping records, getting payments and communicating with all my clients was very tedious. Zoho invoices has made all of these a breeze! Creating invoices really couldn't be any faster and I love how everything can be customised to fit my brand. The mobile app helps me manage my business on the go. My clients have commented on how organised and professional my business has gotten and I couldn't agree more! Highly recommend

1. the mobile app
2. The customisable templates
3. User Interface
4. Client portal
5. the dashboard that shows income

1. There's no bulk mail option to send newsletters
2. I cant have different notes for different templates. I have to keep making minor edits everytime

Ravindra P.

Very good for Small Business

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall happy with Zoho Invoice. It has all the basic functionalities needed to run a small business. Reports and dashboard interface is great. Payment remainders and automation is excellent. It has made my life easy.

Work needed: The only thing lacking is vendor management instead of expense management. Customer side is great. Work needed on Supplier side i.e creation of PO's, receipt of material, expense entry and then payment to the supplier. Every expense can be treated as taken from the supplier. For Ex: Rent, salary, stationaries etc. That way the incoming funds and outgoing funds can be tracked easily inturn profit and loss can be tracked monthly and there will be clear picture of the organization.

One more feature I expect in future is --> Every business has to file taxes every month or quarter(VAT, ST etc). If you can implement a feature where on clicking a button, the software can generate the whole report along with invoices, expenses, tax details etc through which one can easily file taxes, then it will be a added advantage.

Frank W.
Traduzir com Google

Zoho Invoice: great for small businesses

Avaliado em 26/10/2018

Vantagens

This software is really simple to master and use. The UI is great, navigation is simple and it's easily customizable to meets your needs depending on what you want.
Creating customized invoices that match your brand is so easy that just about anyone can actually use this software.
I also like that the pricing is really affordable

Desvantagens

It's not an accounting software. Just for invoices and must be used with CRM. Other than that, I don't see anything bad about this software

Gregor J.

Zoho Invoice is great!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We tried many other solutions, but Zoho Invoice is most suitable to us.
We like function Recurring Invoices which save us much time, as we send
few 100 invoices per month. Create a new invoices is quick and easy.
Also, using Reports give us great insight on how our business is doing.

Zoho Invoice really is right decision. We recommend!

- recurring invoices
- invoice/email templates
- reports
- reminders

Desvantagens

We have a law that requests that all invoices has to be send to our country (TAX department).
Thats why we cant use Zoho Invoice for cash transactions, only for wire/bank transactions.
I would *really* love if we could somehow connect Zoho Invoice with FURS (http://www.fu.gov.si/en/)

Trondur S.
Traduzir com Google

Fast easy flexible and "on the go"

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Been using Zhoho invoice for three years, and my accounting on the go, has never been easier. While on public transport I book invoices, and I can keep track of hours I spend on creative work. Expenserecording with image attachment works fine.

Fast flexible

Desvantagens

A little rough around the edges, refine please

Ashish T.
Traduzir com Google

Most Recommend. Makes your accounts so easy.

Avaliado em 05/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's Wonderful. Honestly. Easy to use. Awesome Support.

If you wish to maintain your books, and looking for the software,it's most recommended.

Vantagens

It's very easy to use. We're a Startup and able to manage our Account Books so easily without any Profesional Accountant.

Desvantagens

If some more standard invoice templates could be given would be great.

Though, there is sufficient scope of customization, but getting more templates ready might be helpful to many.

Alexis C.
Traduzir com Google

Make your business looks professional

Avaliado em 10/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

This software is very easy to use and help me to organize my customer payments with the reminder. Is very professional the way that you compose the email to send the invoices, payments received and quotes. I use it for my personal customers with my vendor's team (6). Our industry are home services and technology.

Vantagens

You can start for free and when you are growing, can upgrade to the next plan up to the unlimited plan that is not expensive. Customer portal is an excellent tool. You can keep the history of every transaction with your clients.

Carl T.
Traduzir com Google

Easing invoicing for software as a service

Avaliado em 20/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Best feature for cost. We pay annually as it saves us 2 months, pay 10 months for 12.

Vantagens

We decided to go with Zoho invoice since we use Zoho CRM, and Zoho Desk products. It's help quickly to find out patterns with client payments. We are now collecting on invoices 2-3 weeks much faster.
The reports are great for forecasting revenue,

Desvantagens

Just a software update changed my user permissions. After re-saving users, problem was resolved.