Qualio

4,5 (124)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de qualidade de ciências biológicas para start-ups e expansões

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

124 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The perfect system for startups and young organizations

Avaliado em 17/01/2019

Vantagens

I like the simplicity of the software, and the ease of configuration for the user. If a new document type is needed, it's literally just a few clicks away. I like the intuitive navigation and the ease of adoption by the end users.

Desvantagens

At this time, the only place I can fault Qualio is in the data reporting capabilities. Running basics like how many open/closed NCRs or how many SOPs approved is fine, but without more capability built out, or an external API (like a BI report or crystal intelligence tool), I can't get to more data within records. I do know they are working on this however, and generally at the start up level, you're not yet in need of super detailed reporting within your QMS yet anyway. The basics they provide will more than get you off the ground!

Resposta do Qualio

An intuitive and simple interface is at the core of Qualio's software, so it's fantastic that you've really benefited from this. Thank you for your feedback on our data reporting capabilities too we are looking to rollout improvements to this functionality soon.

Karl

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A Great Quality Management System to get you started.

Avaliado em 15/08/2023

I have been with Qualio for more than a year now and my company have bought into their first Quality Management System for the first time thanks to Qualios fantastic interface and ease of use. That is the priority for any QMS.

Vantagens

Qualio has a great user interface for anyone needing to create, edit, review, find and extract documents from a reliable document control system. This experience also spills over to their events module allowing me to personalise an audit and risk functionality that fit the mould of my companies quality journey. The Customer Service both supporting the induction of the platform and the every day query customer service is outstanding and could not compliment them more. The Help features of the platform make it easy for me to find quick assistance on what I need to do and the regular webinars are a blessing for me to understand what is in production to improve my experience with Qualio. Sandbox environment is great and much welcomes to play around before doing something you will regret in the live environment.

Desvantagens

Qualio still have some sticking points with the document creation journey and while they are improving every day, they are still sorely lacking ease with the creation, reviewer and approval experience. Supplier event is also brand new and not quite the finished product yet. But its heading in the right direction.

Razões para mudar para o Qualio

Cost and the 'all in one' presentation was a huge reason.
Hady

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good but could be better

Avaliado em 12/04/2024

Vantagens

Document control and revision workflows are intuitive and easy to use. The application is all on the web which makes it portable. No required desktop software or storage.

Desvantagens

- Collaborators on the same document would be a huge win.
- The editor usually does not utilize the full width of the browser. Makes editing difficult in some cases.
- NO DARK MODE. This is by far my most requested feature. There is lots of documentation needed in the medical devices work and I dread the those days if I need to work on qualio. I've used chrome extensions to get around it but nothing will work as nicely as a native solution. Please introduce dark mode for your fellow software developers that have to work on qualio for days at a time.
- Page timeout can also be frustrating when working on a couple of documents in parallel through the day. I've noticed at least that when I re-login, I land on the page I was originally working on, but that hasn't been consistent.
- Cannot exit an attachment preview unless scrolling to the top of the window and pressing the X. That can be frustrating when viewing multiple page word or PDFs. Most of the time I end up downloading the attachment to preview just so I don't have to scroll all the way up to close it :)

Klaus
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and integrate with JIRA

Avaliado em 12/04/2024

Overall have met most of their promises and our expectations

Overall have met most of their promises and our expectations

Vantagens

Integration options, easue of Use, flexibility of system, good customer support

Desvantagens

should provide more consukting when needed by client, also the cost to run the system forward is quite high

Alternativas consideradas

Confluence e Google Sheets

Razões para mudar para o Qualio

Integration capability with JIRA and dedicated technical and quality templates available
Lowell

Customer Questionnaire

Avaliado em 08/08/2023

100% document implementation into Qualio. Internal and third party audits directly from Qualio. Complete integration into Qualio for SD team and the sales and marketing team.

Vantagens

Aesthetically pleasing, Ease of use, ease of support, at a competitive cost. Qualio meets all expectations. Qualio gives us the ability to work remotely. This seems like the norm since Covid but the last few years cannot erase generations of employees being required to be in a brick in mortar location to work. Having our products available throughout the world keeps a little stability during a US economic downturn.

Desvantagens

There is not a well defined way to get feedback to the Qualio team for improvement suggestions. The Qualio has addressed my ideas but there needs to be a ticket system with feedback from the suggestion. This just needs to be addressed as a system. A ticker could be made in Qualio and assigned to the IT department. The idea can be approved or denied. The ticket can be closed. Super simple.

David

Qualio as a Quality Management Software

Vantagens

User interface and scalability/adaptability to business needs

Desvantagens

Inability to lock values and text fields in Events and documents. Inability to run reports, or export data for tracking/reporting outside of Qualio. Interface with other data sets.

Alternativas consideradas

SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Razões para escolher o Qualio

Compliance problems with current software and poor customer support to make required changes.

Razões para mudar para o Qualio

Best fit needs of business at the time.
Michele
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Qualio is the Perfect eQMS - Simple and easy to use

Avaliado em 15/08/2023

Experience overall has been great. Qualio has been super responsive to all questions and issues. They recognize where problems exist and where improvements can be made. They pay attention to the customer's requirements (needs and wants) and they implement them to improve the functionality and performance of the eQMS' features. Qualio is always working on new things to help facility the end user's IeQMS and remain compliant within the industry.

Vantagens

The ability to have all documents maintained electronically in one system. I managed a manual QMS for 13+ years...it was manageable, but Qualio made it so much easier! The change control element and the Training module was a huge bonus - especially when this was originally done manually all those years.

Desvantagens

The cumbersome document editor seemed old and outdated and was not easy to use. However, Qualio has made many improvements to the document editor making it much easier to create and edit documents.

Michelle

Vantagens

Qualio is the first cloud-based QMS I've used and it was relatively easy to learn due to its no frills UI. Their platform is updated from time to time which improves the experience (for example, document editing and reviewing has been improved over the past couple years).

Desvantagens

Perhaps out of scope, but Qualio would be great if it could be linked to some form of inventory management system. For example, in quality events sometimes specific materials need to be identified and currently there is a lot of double-entry in our system (Qualio, then in another spreadsheet or software). Also, there are some minor inconveniences that continue to exist, such as links that go to a superceded document. Perhaps there could be a feature which allows for smart linking to a specific version vs. most current version.

Sonia
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Qualio user review

Avaliado em 17/04/2024

My experinece with Qualio has been fine so far. I like that it send an out reminders every Monday and helps us keep tabs of days and deadlines.

Vantagens

I like that it is really easy to navigate and help centre works great, it really helps in every step of the way.

Desvantagens

I don’t like the fact that it’s less flexible and with terms of document control and user permissions.

Hideyuki
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

My review for Qulaio

Avaliado em 24/04/2024

Vantagens

I have not been using it long and have not been able to use all of its features, but so far I have not had any major problems with it. It is good to know what changes have been made. We will be using it for training in the future and would appreciate your dedication and cooperation when needed.

Desvantagens

Change control is better for us and your support.

Laura
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Choose Qualio for your eQMS needs

Avaliado em 15/08/2023

They have been a wonderful partner for over 5 years. I have worked with many QMS and Qualio is by far the easiest and most useful system I have ever worked with. A really important fact is that the support team at Qualio is about the best I have seen in the industry. They are responsive, well trained, and understand the criticality of getting you answers and assistance ASAP. Can't say enough about the support team... they are wonderful.

Vantagens

Qualio is simple to implement, maintain, deploy and use. It has a very straightforward administration and implementation.

Desvantagens

As with any QMS, there are small things that could be improved. The editor is constantly being improved - which is great. One of the things that might have the most impact is if they could tailor it to "manager" users... so managers could see their employees training on procedures... assign documents for training, etc. instead of needing to go through the system administrators.

jared
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Excellent people supporting an excellent product

Avaliado em 01/02/2022

Our Design Control process is much tighter. Document Control requires less time and effort. We have elevated our Risk Management game. Our Quality people are happier using such a well integrated tool.

Vantagens

Qualio is very well and highly integrated. There is a relatively short learning curve, then quite intuitive. The materials available for on-boarding and learning are very well done and thorough. The built-in chat function for fast support is excellent - so easy to use. The people of Qualio are high caliber and there is clearly a culture of Customer Service. There is a very good balance between structure and customization - Qualio has found the sweet-spot. The SOPs and templates offered as a starting point are well written and concise.

Desvantagens

I am hard-pressed to describe an aspect of the platform or the company that I would like to see changed. We do more than Medical Devices. We are in the process of considering how we might use Qualio outside of Medical and what would have to happen to accomplish such a goal - this is perhaps something Qualio might consider as an evolutionary initiative.

Resposta do Qualio

Hi Jared, thank you for your fantastic review and we're so happy to hear that Qualio has made life easier for your Quality team! We'd love to get more of your thoughts on scaling usage of Qualio outside of Medical Device and your CS contact can answer any questions you might have on this.

Drew

Qualio for Biotech

Avaliado em 31/08/2023

Qualio is an affordable option that includes all of the features you would want to see in an electronic quality management system.

Vantagens

Qualio provides a seamless transition from the first inquiry to the product handover. Qualio is easy to use and implement which was the most important thing when selecting a system to use at my company. I needed to ensure that employees are comfortable using a system and focusing on creating documentation and other items and not worrying about how to use the software.

Desvantagens

As with any system there are always features that you wish existed. However, Qualio does a great job at accepting ideas and implementing them over time.

Robert

AMM Qualio Review

Avaliado em 08/08/2023

My overall experience with Qualio is good. It has helped our company grow and pass many audits. It also helped us reduce a headcount by serving as a document control solution. Qualio solves our companies Quality Management Software needs and helps us to maintain all of our documents in a controlled system. Qualio also helps us organize our training and events such as CAPA's and NCMR's.

Vantagens

The user interface is very good. It is easy to train new people how to use Qualio.The file organization and linking abilities from documents within documents is very good.

Desvantagens

I do not like how the change control history only limits you to see the last change control. If you want to see previous change control history of older versions of a document you have to create a draft and delete it once you are finished.

Cynthia

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

I am very satisfied with Qualio.

I am very satisfied with Qualio.

Vantagens

Ease of use, search feature, and the dashboards for overdue training, deviations.

Desvantagens

Quality events feature is a little confusing.

Resposta do Qualio

Hi Cynthia, we're happy to hear that so many of Qualio's features are enabling your QMS processes. If you'd like to provide any additional details on improvements to our Events feature, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Stephanie

Qualio review

Avaliado em 09/08/2023

Implementing Qualio was easy, especially with the prewritten SOP's that could be adapted to the client needs. Qualio has been great for maintaining the quality system from Complaints, NCR's, CAPA's etc.

Vantagens

Templates are helpful in guiding content creation across the organization. Events are great for managing approvals and maintaining evidence.

Desvantagens

Training module doesn't provide a matrix type status, i.e. Documents versus all used and training requirements/status. Document identification did not allow for using predicate quality system document numbers.

Santino
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Avaliado em 01/06/2022

Vantagens

Qualio is an awesome document manager especially for persons looking to transition from paper to electronic record keeping.

This platform has an excellent user interface that is easy to navigate with practice.

Excellent customer support from the team made implementation easier.

Desvantagens

No issues have been experienced with the platform so far.

Gareth

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very efficient, user friendly tool for our QMS

Avaliado em 08/02/2022

Fantastic, coming from older clunky more expensive QMS at other Pharma companies, Qualio was a breath of fresh air.

Vantagens

The workflows are very intuitive and with basic training a new user can navigate very easily.

Desvantagens

There is huge potential within Qualio to add on things like calibration management or Internal audits management. So it would be great to see additional modules / use cases added.

The ability to integrate with other systems is not very visible.

Resposta do Qualio

Hi Gareth, thank you for your review and we're glad to hear Qualio has been efficient and easy to use thus far! We appreciate this insightful feedback and have shared with our product team.

Victoria
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A useful and up to date QMS for businesses of all shapes and sizes

Avaliado em 03/08/2023

Qualio acts as our eQMS and streamlines our audit trail, document management, and workflows As a company with employees working in various locations, it is easy to collaborate and find documents. Overall, I do like Qualio. I feel that with time the platform will become even more useful as more features are added.

Vantagens

I like how Qualio is constantly updating and improving. I particularly like how helpful they are with support, from webinars to onboarding support, you never feel lost of confused. Qualio does exactly what you need it to, and all the extra features are just really nice bonuses.

Desvantagens

There is a learning curve to figuring out Qualio in the beginning. The platform looks pretty simple and basic. but when you try to start doing advanced actions I felt lost. There is a sandbox mode, which is good for playing and learning, but anything you create in the sandbox cannot be moved into your actual account.

Kristi

Good for start ups

Avaliado em 02/02/2022

Overall, as a small startup it worked for our needs. As we grew and more people from larger companies joined, there were struggles. I think if you are open to making Qualio work for you and you have stakeholders onboard during implementation its great. If you bring people in who are used to expensive widely used tools its a learning curve. I would use it again if I were starting a company.

Vantagens

I liked the ability to build and edit the event flows (NCR, CAPA, etc).

Desvantagens

Redline feature is not great right now.

Sharon
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great way to manage quality

Ease of use. Data storage. Ease of access

Desvantagens

The document creation can be improved...

Stephen
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Qualio - Quality Control, Document Management and Traceability

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

Overall, the Qualio product has improved our workflow processing ability with excellent artifact collection and retention.

Vantagens

Qualio is a robust document management system with the ability to link documents and evidence for healthcare GRC needs as well as traceability in the process from cradle to grave.

Desvantagens

The text editing features in Qualio are basic but strides are being taken to improve the features to meet most document composition and updating standards.

Resposta do Qualio

Hi Stephen, we are always looking to improve our product and appreciate your feedback.

Inge
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good software for keeping up to date with documentation

Avaliado em 04/02/2022

Easy to use. Easy to find documents that you are looking for with search function

Vantagens

Training and searching, ease of finding and dowloading forms

Desvantagens

I am not sure what liked least as for what ever I am using it it is doing a good job.

Resposta do Qualio

Hi Inge, we're happy to hear that Qualio is meeting all your needs and more! Thank you for your input.

Bonnie

Qualio review

Avaliado em 03/08/2023

Our company loves that the training of our entire company Nationwide can train all at once without having to use a separate program

Vantagens

Getting used to this system was a challenge. But once I learned to navigate it became quite easy. I love that this program works as Quality should and is always improving.

Desvantagens

The fact that I can not archive and retrieve expired supplier documents

Janelle

Easy to Use

Vantagens

I like that Qualio let you keep all your documentation and training in one place, organized and easy to change when its required.

Desvantagens

Some of the permissions assignment are a bit cumbersome and the change control is a bit longer than it needs to be for our company at this stage.