Zapier

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

2060 avaliações

Diego B.
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

O melhor software para automatização de tarefas

Avaliado em 19/03/2020

É excelente, integro várias tarefas e consigo automatizar as tarefas que eram manuais, conseguindo assim atender uma demanda muito mair de clientes com o mínimo de esforço necessário.

Vantagens

A automatização e integração de tarefas e os mais diversos apps e softwares espalhados pelo mundo.

Desvantagens

Que não tem integração com o Whatsapp para poder enviar mensagens automatizadas aos nossos clientes.

Kelly michael S.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Zapier is a great out-of-the-box integration tool

Avaliado em 01/05/2022

Zapier was a quick and affordable way to integrate some good data between our systems

Vantagens

Very easy to setup and configure, it supports most common softwares for common integration uses

Desvantagens

There isn't a way to develop new integrations between platforms easily. If you want to do that, you have to be pretty tech savvy, which defeats the purpose of this tool.

Josh V.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zapier - Connect "All the Things"

Avaliado em 20/05/2022

Zapier has saved my team literally 10s of thousands of hours, and the work that we can get done with Zapier has satisfied our clients to no end.

Vantagens

Zapier allows even the least technical individual to put together an automation flow that allows key digital tools to interact with one another. Need to automatically send an email to your team when you get a new lead? Easy! Start a client conversation in Slack when a customer ticket comes in? Easy! If you can dream of the process, and the tools are integrated into Zapier, you can likely connect it and automate it.

Desvantagens

Many key features are there, out of the box, but sometimes the custom integrations/actions take some coding work, googling, and tickets to customer support.

Rick D.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Zapier

Avaliado em 20/05/2022

It's oookk I didn't feel comfortable with it but to be fair I may need to spend a little more time with it.

Vantagens

It would integrate with almost anything.

Desvantagens

it works but things can get complicated.

Google Drive

I didn't
Pius E.
  • Setor: Internet

Zapier Review

Avaliado em 12/04/2022

There are a lot of ways that a solo product developer or a team can benefit from Zapier. When using a lot of tools to build your product, it's important to get them all talking to each other to ensure everything runs smoothly. Zapier makes this possible in such a simplified way, that I don't even need to know how to write code.
Zapier was a life-saver for me not only in terms of saving a tonne of time and money but also in keeping everything running smoothly between all the services I deploy for my app.

Vantagens

Zapier enables you to create Zaps step by step. The steps to follow to create an automated workflow - a "zap" as Zapier terms it - are so easy to follow even for a first-time user.
At each step of the automation, you get to test if everything is working smoothly before you proceed to the next step. This is very helpful because you get to troubleshoot in real-time as opposed to trying to find the issue after you have deployed your zap and it's not working as correctly.

Desvantagens

You cannot collaborate on the professional plan, by adding a team member to the same plan. To do this you need to upgrade to a higher ticket plan of about $300 per month. This is quite expensive when you are just starting out, and you need everyone to work together to move the workload. On the professional plan, you get pretty enough from Zapier, except for adding another user.

Make e Automate.io

Razões para mudar para o Zapier

Having started out with Zapier and then later tried Automate.io, and Integromat, I found the most value and performance for my use case with Zapier. All the apps I use are integrated on Zapier, and connecting them is a lot simpler than on other platforms.
Jason E.
  • Setor: Software

Zapier reviews 2022

Avaliado em 19/05/2022

Best tool for marketing automation. Recommend you try it

Vantagens

I have known Zapier to be a tool with a strong grasp for work automation, productivity upheaval, and stress savior. It's among the most fascinating automation tools I've used by far that makes me feel sometimes like a digital wizard.

There are exceptional qualities I appreciate in this tool:
1. Its integration capabilities
2. Its strong capacities and abilities to deliver accurate results
3. Its pricing structures
4. client satisfaction management
5. The fact that it offers a limitless service scope ( one app with a million functionalities).
6. Its ease of use and guides for non-savvies.
And most importantly, the fact that it offers not only a trial option for most plans but also a free plan is the most fascinating of it all.

Desvantagens

Have no issues with this tool. It's cool

Kyle M.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Solving Problems Left & Right

Avaliado em 23/05/2022

Overall, I cannot imagine our business functioning without Zapier. It drastically reduces our go-to-market time for many new integrations, allowing us to get started now and figure out the nitty-gritty details later.

Vantagens

Zapier is a phenomenal tool for bridging gaps between platforms / processes that need to integrate together. Not every resource in the market is going to seamlessly connect with every other potential tool that our team might need, making Zapier an absolute must-have for creating integrations and efficiencies across your entire business.

Desvantagens

While Zapier is great at solving problems, it can also be a crutch for a lot of platforms. Each 'zap' will cost your business, and these can add up if there are too many systems being held together via Zapier.

Sonny tee influencer M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

The Backbone of any NEW Online Business

Avaliado em 15/05/2022

My OVERALL experience has been a good one! I used zapier when I was a total newbie and had no idea what an API OR WEBHOOK was or why I needed one. I think tools like Zapier are the wave of the future! allowing people like me that dontr want to learn code but have the passion to make an app.

Vantagens

its super simple to make connections. I never even read the documentation, the internal zaps like smtp and filters are what I like the most about Zapier. The ability to complete complex operations and use logic by clicking is brilliant.

Desvantagens

There is not a whole lot not to like about Zapier, the one big one now is the price, they have competition now ... the only thing that will keep people around is the actual Volume of apps you can connect too.

Yanick T.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Certainly The Best...

Avaliado em 12/06/2022

Vantagens

Excellent task automator. Zapier is certainly one of the best tools to make the automation of actions more flexible and reduce the time of execution of tasks. It allows to reduce some costs related to the operations by boosting the operational capacities of our actions.

Desvantagens

Obtaining the premium version requires additional expenses.

Jon S.

Zapier - Making all your apps connect and communicate together

Avaliado em 11/05/2022

A big time saver. It keeps the business workflow and processes easy to implement by the employees using thee programs.

Vantagens

Zapier allows different programs to talk to eachother. It reformats to make other programs compatible.

Desvantagens

There is the odd company that isn't Zapier compatible. It can take a bit of testing to make sure it's working correctly.

Electra H.
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The is no other tool out there like Zapier. You NEED this app!

Avaliado em 27/05/2022

in love with this software!

Vantagens

if i want to use a program and need to link it to something else 9 time out of 10 zapier is going to be my go to to make this happen.

Desvantagens

sometimes takes some working to get it link to another app.

Mehandi I.

Most Genuine Review for Automation Software Zapier

Avaliado em 30/03/2022

Problems which I am solving with zapier are:-

1) Daily manual tasks like uploading files from email to Google drive, copying data from WordPress forms to google Sheets, CRM, Email Marketing tools etc.

2) Helping my clients solve their complex problems and making it easier for them by saving them time.

Benefits

1) Zapier Makes me happier.

2) Making money by solving clients' problems and helping my family.

Vantagens

Thinks which I like about zapier the most are as such:-

1) Ease of use.
2) Value for money. It starts at just $20 only.
3) More than 3000 applications can be integrated.
4) Flexible Plans.
5) Almost every industry can use it.
6) Path Feature of zapier.
7) Inbuilt features of zapier like - filters, delay etc.

Desvantagens

There is barely anything that I like least about Zapier. I like everything but there is one thing which they can improve is the area where we design our workflow, If they can create something similar to make.com formerly known as integromat.

Make, Zoho Flow e IFTTT

Razões para mudar para o Zapier

I have chosen zapier because it is a pioneer in the industry and very easy among all of them with over 3000+ integrations which is not available anywhere else.
Sam B.
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Zapier is the tape the holds everything together

Avaliado em 22/02/2022

As a business owner of a small company, I consider myself the boss, implementor, and janitor of all of our online systems. It is always me, and me alone dreaming up ways I can implement Zapier to make our company run more efficiently. It is also always me cleaning and fixing everything that breaks.

I mentioned in my title that Zapier is the tape that holds everything together. I don't know how my business could operate without Zapier, but I also know, thetape is not indefinitely secure.

With roughly 15 complex automation that each has over 10 triggers/actions, I need to maintain at least one automation every month. This is not a huge deal, but when Zapier is the highway for all applications, it can be tedious to clean up the messes and identify what was missed while things were down.

Having said that, this con is well worth the pros. If I hired a developer to custom code each automation I have, I am guessing the total cost would be well into the 5-figures (USD), and then hundreds a month to maintain it. So Zapier is well worth the cost.

I have used Zapier for over five years, and I can confidently say my capabilities grow every time I dream up a new implementation. I am not a coder, but I am tech literate. I can follow basic tutorials, pull information from community forums, and modify it to what I need. But the second I need custom code that I can't copy/paste, I am forced to ask for help. With my experience level, I can set up some pretty impressive things to Zap.

Vantagens

With the number of software integrations, Zapier is almost as limitless as your imagination. The support network, community forums, and Youtube videos allow for one with no experience to implement some pretty powerful integrations quickly. The support is great, and will sometimes help fix your problem, and always show you where to look.

Overall, the more advanced you are with regards to coding or following tutorials, the more you are able to do with Zapier.

Desvantagens

Support is hit or miss, with regards to someone holding your hand. Don't get me wrong, I am always satisfied with the support, but sometimes they go above and beyond, and other times, they just give you enough information to help you diagnose the problem.

Their website is odd whenever you are logged in. If I open a new window, sometimes I need to login again.

Elena T.
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Improving Workflows with Zapier

Avaliado em 20/12/2021

This automation tool helps to connect web apps and services. It is appropriate for personal use, as well as for teams (no matter their sizes). Even the basic plan allows you to choose which apps to combine and suggests how to use them interchangeably. The most popular ones, functioning inside Zapier, are Gmail/Google Drive/Outlook (for emails) or Facebook pages/Instagram/YouTube (for marketing). Following two simple steps, trigger and action, you can automate any process between the platforms you use. Moreover, you might start multiple actions with one trigger and get complex workflows. This is the most impactful feature of Zapier, in my view. In addition, there are filters to control the flow. The customer support is excellent. I had some issues activating one of my Zaps; the personal advice I received was timely and accurate. Also, the Outline panel provides tutorials for each step of creating new Zaps and facilitates the process.

Vantagens

You can tailor each automation to your business needs (Reporting, Marketing, HR, Customer or Tech support). There are premade workflows- Zap templates. You may use them directly for repetitive tasks or personalize them. Via Formatter, you can convert data into any preferable format- texts, emails, or phone numbers. Businesses might use this information to make spreadsheets of clients' contacts adding scanned business cards automatically (Contact+, Google Sheets, Excel). The SMS tool built into the platform will help you with file management: to download email attachments, to create documents from templates for new projects. Zapier can also facilitate task management: to inform the team on progress, to add assignments to your to-do list. You might share content through social media or automate the monitoring of your channels by keeping track of views, comments, and reviews via apps. Also, you may share events and promote your work across platforms automatically (Eventbrite, Facebook, Splash). Then add the data from emails and registration links to your CRM, answer the inquiries from potential clients, and make them buy your products or services.

Desvantagens

Some apps might be used as both trigger and action, such as Office 365, Google Calendar, WordPress, and YouTube. Others can be only a trigger (Pay Pal). But there is a third group that cannot function on their own (e.g. LinkedIn). In these cases, activation only happens with other apps as triggers (Facebook or Twitter), which may be considered a drawback.

Alejandro T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zapier the best application integrator

Avaliado em 20/12/2021

As a digital marketer, I use many applications that I cannot keep an eye on all day or manually pass information from one application to another and I also need all the data to be synchronized. Zapier makes my day easier, connecting the applications that I use, it executes tasks automatically according to the rules that I establish. I love it helps me save a lot of time and money by hiring programmers.

Vantagens

Zapier changed the way I deal with applications and tasks. What I liked the most is the automation of work processes, another of its advantages is that Zapier includes a large list of applications to connect. Also that the Zaps are only executed with a filter rules. The user interface is nice so that anyone with basic knowledge can use it without the need to hire a programmer.

Desvantagens

The negative aspects of Zapier is that at the beginning it is difficult to take advantage of Zapier, due to the learning curve, the free version is very limited (the number of 'Zaps and applications), also something that I did not like is the customer support that sometimes does not provide solutions.

Make

Razões para mudar para o Zapier

Facilidad de uso, precio, documentación y catálogo de aplicaciones.
Tony S.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Automating Business Processes without technical skills.

Avaliado em 06/08/2020

When a customer visits my website there are multiple entry points, for example signing up to our newsletter, or opening up a user account, or buying a product.

Zapier allows me to differentiate between these different people and set up specific tasks for each class of consumer.

This completely automates the process, which saves me a very large amount of time. The fact that I can also make changes to flowcharts on my own is pretty amazing.

I am extremely happy with how it manages my tasks, and lets me know immediately if something has stopped working, so I can see what has caused a bottleneck.

Vantagens

One of the biggest challenges for me as a business owner is the fact that I need to outsource a lot of technical issues to developers which end up costing me a lot of money. Every time I need to change something, it costs even more.

Zapier puts me in control of managing my business flow processes. I can link leads from multiple social media sources directly into my own CRM software, send out text messages and welcome emails to new clients, all automatically.

If I need to change something, I can do it myself in a few minutes. Zapier has literally saved me and my small business thousands of dollars in development.

Desvantagens

The learning curve on Zapier is not as easy as they would like you to believe. They've introduced a new format which is supposed to make it easier, but it's actually made it more difficult because it is now harder to see the flow diagrams.

Support is fantastic if you do get stuck, and they're always willing to help - but it did take me about 2-3 weeks before I felt comfortable developing flows (what they call Zaps).

Another issue for me is the change in billing structure. They used to have a pay-as-you-use model. Their new payment models make it seem like Zapier is now cheaper than it was before, but it actually works out a lot more expensive.

Alexandra G.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Switching to Zapier has saved us many headaches!

Avaliado em 03/01/2020

We've had an amazing experience switching to Zapier. Our previous vendor disconnected all the time and wasn't great about notifying us, and was considerably more expensive. Zapier is responsive, intuitive and exceeded our expectations. It's really helped us create value for our clients.

Vantagens

I love that Zapier is intuitive to setup and warns us of any disconnections, and has an amazing support staff, all features our previous vendor was seriously lacking. We initially made the switch to Zapier simply to link Facebook Lead Ads to email, but since have utilized many other "zaps" to create workflows for clients that our clients are thrilled about. We've linked Facebook Ads to CRMs and email marketing platforms, text messages, Google Sheets and auto-emails, and we've turned our internal marketing team and SEO and PPC teams onto the service. In my opinion, the best feature of Zapier is the ability to build out entire flows (e.g. Facebook Lead Ads submitted triggers adding it to an email list, updating a CRM and sending a text - you don't just have to choose one feature).

Desvantagens

Facebook's API causes Zapier to disconnect frequently, but Zapier is quick to send an email letting us know our Zap isn't functioning correctly, I just wish they would tell us WHY it isn't functioning correctly. The emails should include more details so that we can isolate the particular part of the service that isn't functioning.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Automates Every Day Tasks

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

Like I said before, we use Zapier to automate tasks that we would normally have to do manually. Things that used to require extra man power and time are done automatically by integrating your every day apps in Zapier.

Vantagens

Zapier is great at taking the monotony out of your every day tasks and automates them, saving you both time and money. Zapier does this by connecting to your most used apps and triggering actions depending on conditions that you set up yourself.

A few examples of tasks that I personally use Zapier for include:
- If our organization posts a new Instagram story, Zapier automatically takes that data and posts it on on our WordPress website to the social media section of the website.
- We have a project request form where with any submission, projects are automatically created in Asana. - If I tag a project in Asana, Zapier automatically sends an email to the client that the project is complete.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it can be somewhat of a hurdle to set up certain integrations. Also, the integrations will at times stop working and it can be a challenge to nail down the exact cause. Usually the integrations stops working because of api changes with the individual apps, or if there was a password change with a user in the account.

Ashley F.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best thing to ever happen to a small business!

Avaliado em 27/09/2019

Amazing. I can't imagine life and work without using this software to automate our tasks. There is never a question now as to whether certain tasks got completed.

Vantagens

My company has a very specific set of tasks to perform daily. With Zapier, we've been able to automate 70% of our daily repetitive tasks. It takes a little getting used to how they set their tasks up, but once you have it figured out, there's almost no limit to what Zapier can accomplish for you. We have been able to send hundreds of thousands of emails automatically without lifting a finger. When the system runs into an issue, it alerts us immediately so we can take action. We would not be where we are today without the functionality and ease-of-use of Zapier. When I have any issues I can't solve, the Zapier team is standing by to help me via person emails to solve the problem correctly the first time without making me feel incompetent. This system has saved us from having to hire an entire IT department. More so, when I DID hire an IT group to help me originally set up, guess what they used? ZAPIER!

Desvantagens

The only thing I dislike about Zapier is the initial learning curve in how it works and needs to flow. After that, it's quite easy. I also wish they would save fields when changing tasks- for instance I have a task that needs to run on a trigger and feed into a database, but each month, the database needs to go to a new tab. Even though I change the tab in the task on zapier, I have to re-enter all other data because zapier erases it. Solve that, and this would be a perfect software for me.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The BEST tool out there for automation & sending data ... wherever! :)

Avaliado em 06/03/2018

For data-driven businesses who use a large number of SaaS products .. or any software with an API really...which is... I would hope all of them... ;) , Zapier is an absolute no-brainer. Never again (when selecting new software to purchase) do we have to worry "Oh, well it doesn't integrate with {{insertOtherSoftwareHere}}, so we can't use it until their dev teams builds it for us". You have full control over what data goes where, how it should be formatted, and all the tools you need to test & optimize that "data transport" over time. Further, the automation possibilities are nearly endless.

Want to kick-off an email whenever someone completes a training-video on your site? (without having to rely on client-side javascript tagging): easy with zapier.

Want to test out a new e-commerce solution, but don't want to deal with having two sources of product-fulfillment? easy, just send the order data to your existing ecom platform with zapier, and centralize all the fulfillment there.

the possibilities are infinite, it just comes down to having at least one person who is savvy with either Javascript (Node.js) or Python if you want to do more "custom" things beyond the built-in apps (which ... is still a lot).

Can't recommend enough.

Vantagens

1. highly flexible & customizable: if they don't have a pre-built integration with a tool you use, you can easily build your own using their built-in webhook, webhook listeners, and "code" blocks. does require a bit of coding experience, but once you or your team build a few things / experiment & figure it out.. it's an absolute game-changer.

2. you'll think "what would i do without this?" ... that's the hallmark of a great software, and Zapier is without a doubt one of the top 3 most important tools for our business. if you want to be data-driven, the first step is getting the right data to the right places. Zapier enables you to do that EASILY.

3. reliable. i've only had about 2 - 3 "outages" in my zaps since i started using the tool, and they were all due to edge-cases that my custom-code steps didn't handle properly. Zapier gives you a nice debugging / testing interface and allows you to search back through every single "zap" that your account has sent over time... and step through them to sort out what the issue might be.

Desvantagens

1. pulling in "test data" when building zaps - this is one thing that really annoys me... when you're creating a new Zap, and Zapier is "testing the step" that you just set up, it only pulls the most recent "event" that matches what you're doing. Now, this is OK in most cases, but if you have a zap that needs to handle a few different situations "conditionally" ... then it stinks. for example, say you want to build a zap that sends your sales team an email every-time a Stripe charge of over is processed. Well, if the most recent charge in Stripe (or the most recent 3 or 4, etc.) are all lower than, then your test will fail. That's a very contrived example, but ideally, Zapier would allow you to search through past events for the app that you're trying to "zap from", and CHOOSE the appropriate test event.

Minor gripe mainly will only impact those who want to build more complex/complicated zaps.

Stefany B.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Point and Click Automation

Avaliado em 22/09/2017

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due to faster dissemination of vital information.
Lower cost to operate. Fewer humans needed to handle the office.

Vantagens

There are almost too may pros to mention. Office automation in my number one requirement and Zapier makes it easy and fast. All of my software can now "talk" to each other to handle tedious and time consuming tasks.
Contractors, clients and employees can enter data into front-end forms and everyone gets the right PDF for their needs on the other end. I am still finding new uses as my company grows.

The mail parser offered by Zapier is magical! You choose the information you want pulled from email list and the data is added to your database or any app you have connected. The daily and weekly update emails are scraped for the important parts, all the data is extracted to the apps that are most valuable for the company. As this data is time sensitive, not having to wait for a human to do it keeps us ahead of the curve.

The multi-step addition was right on time. Now I can move data to a number of apps in seconds.
Overall, Zapier has made it easier for my agents to follow the rules. Paperwork is submitted digitally, leads are disseminated automatically saving time between the client calling and getting a return call.

Zapier just saves time and keeps errors to a minimum. If you are control freak like myself, you NEED Zapier.

Desvantagens

Some of the multi step process are not intuitive to create. Support is very helpful but I feel there might need a small interface update that could make it easier to understand.

Jamie W.
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zapier adds value to all of my other software by putting the polish on all of my web-based...

Avaliado em 08/08/2017

We use several SAAS solutions in our day-to-day operations. Zapier is the glue that holds it all together. The automation that we've been able to implement through Zapier is what gives the impression of a slick, unified system. It has allowed us to continue improving by using the best features from a wide array of software to build a customized system that works the way we want it to without having to enlist our own team of developers.

I used to run into roadblocks with software and think, "Gee, I wish I could just..." With Zapier, I actually can.

Vantagens

Zapier is exceptionally easy to use. I started by playing around with a few of the hundreds of suggested Zaps, but it didn't take long to get the gist and start building from scratch.

I use Zapier to send automated emails triggered by software that either doesn't offer that option natively or doesn't give me as much customization as I want. The result has been increased communication coming out of my office with far less time commitment to make it happen. With budgets what they are these days, I'm constantly being asked to do more with less. Zapier has made that possible.

Another unexpected plus is that I've discovered other great software through Zapier.

I've got a favorite relational database. I've got a favorite web form. I've got a favorite workflow system when I need input from others. Zapier has allowed me to tie all of those together without having to compromise so I can take advantage of the best features of all of them. Because I don't have to intervene manually, there's no duplicate data entry so errors are minimized as well.

Zapier saves me time every day.

Desvantagens

Multi-step Zaps are great, but conditional Zaps would help me stay more organized. Right now, Zapier doesn't offer that so I end up with three separate Zaps that each have a unique filter, rather than one conditional Zap that can route to different steps based on variable input.

So far, I've always been able to find a work around. It's like having a 2000-piece Lego set, but not having the exact piece you want. You can still build your house, and it will be amazing, but it would have saved you a few steps if you just had that one more piece.

Russell B.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Pricey but easier to use than competitors

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

Overall positive, I mostly wish that it were more affordable.

Vantagens

It is very easy to get most zaps built out and running, and the tool allows for tremendous creativity and flexibility when it comes to automating workflow processes. Even a task that does not take much time adds up when repeated frequently, and manually doing it also leaves the potential that something gets missed or done incorrectly. Zapier is more robust than its competitors and has fewer errors on the back end. Its support staff are reasonably quick to respond (within 1 business day, typically) and will go into the specific zap that you are having trouble with and explain what needs to be done to fix things.

As the current champion of this type of solution Zapier has by far the largest stable of integrated apps and services compared to the competitors that I have evaluated.

Desvantagens

It is very pricey, and getting more expensive all the time. While I still find value in it, you basically have to spend at least $600 per year (currently) to get full function out of Zapier and even that gives you a small pool of actions that can quickly be exhausted.

Kayona B.
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best way to make the connection

Avaliado em 16/07/2019

Overall, Zapier is just a life and time saver! Software companies are popping up every day, often with no regard to how a customer may specifically need it to work with another software. Without Zapier, some functions may need manual attention that very small businesses simply cannot afford to spend the time to give.

Zapier is a must have for any business, big or small.

Vantagens

With so much technology being created to make our lives easier, speedbumps can occur when these applications can't seamlessly communicate with each other. Here's where Zapier comes in. This might be the single most important element of my business flow. Zapier is the liaison for all of apps and software, enabling them to talk and connect with each other in ways that, perhaps, they didn't intend.

For example, in my business, we offer a booklet that customers can purchase with add-ons. We do not print the books ourselves; we use a print-on-demand service, so we need the orders sent to that company when they come in. The print company can't connect to our order form, and who has the time to send orders that may come in round the clock, one by one to a fulfillment plant?

Zapier enables us to connect our order form to Gmail so that when the orders come in, an email of the order specifications are automatically sent to the fulfillment company where they can print the book and ship it to our customer.

See? Zapier make life so much easier!

Desvantagens

Although it's fairly user-friendly, setting up a "Zap" (a connection from one software to another, or many others) takes lots of tests with lots of trial and error. This is not necessarily a "con", as most things require tests and are not just "plug-and-play." But I'd advise anyone, especially newcomers to this great software, to count on spending some time to get it right, because it will require quite some time to perfect.

Fillipe neyl W.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Zapier makes creating integrations fast and easy

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

There's no secret to use Zapier, all you need to is to play with it, follow simple steps the interface tells you to or read the documentation (that's very abundant). The most recent thing I've learned was to use webhooks and use Zapier to get ou send information directly to apps API. It solves most of the issues I mentioned prior.

Vantagens

Zapier changed the way I deal with apps and tasks. Now everything I need to accomplish I ask myself: is it possible to use Zapier to make this easier or even totally automated? From simple things like sending happy birthday emails to my clients, to connecting a ERP app with Google Spreadsheets, there's hundreds of apps with thousands of possible combinations possible to make our lives easier.

Desvantagens

Since they revamped the interface for creating and managing Zaps, there's not really anything that I don't like about Zapier. If worth mentioning something, it would be the missing actions, triggers or sometimes apps to integrate, but that's not Zapier's fault, because it depends of the apps making their services available on Zapier. Some apps like Wrike sell their own automating app, so they don't offer many choices inside Zapier. Others like RD Station Marketing lack of possibilities in their own API, so it's not possible to do much too.

IFTTT

Razões para mudar para o Zapier

I have used IFTTT long time before, but when I found Zapier it looked so more complete. Since then I never used other tool.