Avaliações do Fundbox

Avaliador Verificado

Extremely happy so far

Avaliado em 31/05/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Like pretty much every small business, we're at the mercy of our clients' AP departments. This has caused cashflow issues from time to time as we've had to pay expenses for services that we haven't yet been paid for.

Vantagens

Fundbox is a fantastic solution for us. The greatest benefit is that I don't have to chase payment so vigorously and can give our clients more leeway in paying outstanding invoices - which allows me to provide better service. Knowing Fundbox has our back has been a great stress relief.
I also want to mention the great customer service. After I signed up I got a call from a client account manager who walked me through the whole process and answered questions I didn't even know I had, which I wasn't expecting but which made for a great experience.

Desvantagens

I haven't found any as yet.

Dave R.

What a great service!

Avaliado em 26/02/2015
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Fundbox has provided me with a unique line of credit with a very easy approval process. Since everything is linked to my Quickbooks Online account, they always have a good understanding of my business health. As my business has started to grow, they've even been able to provide me with a credit line increase! Their customer service is friendly and I've always received a fast and friendly response.

Vantagens

Receive funds with 1 click. Repay loans with 1 click. Automated monthly payments and very clear communication when it comes to how much is owed.

Desvantagens

No monthly statements nor the ability to obtain a list of transactions without contacting customer service.

Grace D.

Love me some Fundbox

Avaliado em 08/12/2014
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I am a freelancer and contractor for several other various companies. They all pay at different times and never on the invoice date. Fundbox allows me to continue to pay my developers and bills without a gap in funds or late fees.

Vantagens

extremely low fees, bi monthly payments keeps things from being too tight. No penalties for paying off early.

Desvantagens

Can not use paypal as a payment form, cannot pay fraction of an invoice say half or 1/4. You must pay it all at once. Been with fund box for over 6 months with no credit limit increase.

Varun K.
Traduzir com Google

Fundbox is the best application for easy transactions.

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 06/08/2018

Vantagens

The procedure to take a role in the application is easy. One could easily sign up into it. The customer care unit is very friendly and helpful. If ever a technical support is needed, they solve the issue wholeheartedly.

Desvantagens

The application lacks in design features. The elements are scattered and not organized properly. When a transaction is made, it takes a minimum of three days to get it credited or debited into/from your account. Hence, it is not as fast as compared to other similar applications. There is no iPhone or Android version for it. Only a desktop version exists.

Probabilidade de recomendação

7.0/10
Ruby T.

Great As A Backup Funding

Avaliado em 08/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fundbox is very simple to use and easy to get funding provided that you have some receivables. It took a few hours to set it up and it was approved, it took only a few clicks to request the fund. You have the option to pay back weekly in 12 weeks or 24 weeks. However, if you can always choose to pay back earlier than 12 weeks, so you don't incur unnecessary interest.

Vantagens

It is very, very easy to use.

Desvantagens

Because it is so easy to get funding, you could get stuck in to constantly running your business with some sort of loan all the time which is a dangerous practice.

Probabilidade de recomendação

Carlos U.

Good Product for Short Term Gaps

Avaliado em 12/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I really enjoyed using FundBox for a short period of time when I was needing some funding in between client payments. The entire system is pretty easy to use, it links both to your bank account and your invoice application. Gives you a limit as to what you can borrow against invoices. Fees are pretty reasonable compared to other short term lending.

Martin B.

Fantastic Job

Avaliado em 17/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent Service! They are very simple to use and very fair in their fees. Reliable product. Recommend!