QuickBooks Online Advanced

Accounting & business management for small businesses

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

645 avaliações

Charron e. S.
  • Industry: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Keep yourself in business with Quickbooks

Avaliado em 17/11/2021

Quickbook is my sidekick to handle my finances to my business. I have been relying on it since 2001.

Vantagens

I enjoy that quickbook can be access through my computer or mobile devices. I also use Go payment to handle debit and credit card transactions. I even use quickbooks cash account as an additional bank account and have access with a debit card. Plus, it is able to intergrate with other programs like Square, Paypal, Venmo, Mailchimp, Shopify, E-commerce, Wix, Gmail, etc. the list is long.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, A lot of the feature are handle by third party like Quickbook Cash account are handle by Green Dot bank. Plus, Payroll is an additional fee to be included in the program.

Harmony F.
  • Industry: Atacadistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

QBO is Definitely Different

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

Vantagens

What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Desvantagens

There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

We made the switch at the behest of our former accountants.

Sage 100cloud

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Our former account didn't inform us of possibly a more suitable program. QBO Advanced was easiest for them.
Wes S.
  • Industry: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

The Sofware You Love To Hate

Avaliado em 14/09/2020

We have used Enterprise for years and we had to make a change because our inventory was getting out of control. Sadly, Enterprise is missing about 5 things to make their manufacturing perfect and it just doesn't look like that is ever going to happen. Accordingly, we had to try and find an MRP software and the only way it would work well was moving to QBO. This was like making a choice to either get punched in the gut or punched in the throat. Either inventory was workable or accounting was workable.

Vantagens

It integrates with our current ECommerce cart and a few other programs (e.g. Zapier).

Desvantagens

They have radically tried to over-simplify the product. For instance, the Vendor tab being under Expenses. As every accountant knows, Vendors aren't solely about Expenses. This is just one example of how, in trying to make this product more intuitive, they have thwarted anyone with accounting experience in using it.

There are so many things you cannot delete. Too many to try and list here.

NetSuite e Odoo

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Enterprise is lacking some very basic purchasing function in their manufacturing product.

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

It interfaced with our cart and MRP selection.

Resposta do Intuit Traduzido para o Português

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us, Wes. Receiving your feedback will only help us continue to improve the product.Feel free to check out the QuickBooks Blog, as this is where your feedback comes to life:https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv. We hope you have a great business year filled with success and great health during this difficult time! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Industry: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

QuickBooks is a small business saviour

Avaliado em 05/11/2021

Love it

Accurate and fast
Customisable

Desvantagens

Most difficult part was integration of payroll data

Better functions
Michael B.
  • Industry: Gestão da educação
  • Company size: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Cost Effective with a Learning Curve

Avaliado em 12/05/2021

I love now how it is so simple to use yet can be so detailed with it's output. The customer service support team were outstanding also and quick to resolve my issues.

Vantagens

I feel it has a great range of features including VAT submissions which as a sole trader is super helpful.

Desvantagens

As with anything there can be some technical faults and I did find there was a learning curve but the same can be said with anything new that we try.

Michelle F.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Best accounting solution

Avaliado em 27/03/2021

Quickbooks Online has decreased the amount of time I spend on basic bookkeeping each month and allowed me to focus on reporting, forecasting and budgeting which were missing before.

Vantagens

For nonprofit accounting, the ability to use classes, projects, etc to keep track of functional expenses and grants is indispensable. Having bank feeds connected saves a lot of time. Being able to have our CPA log in at the same time to look at something is also an improvement over the desktop version.

Desvantagens

It is updated a lot so you always have to learn it. We get a nonprofit discount through TechSoup but I know that the regular monthly fee vs purchasing the desktop version would be a barrier if we did not.

Laura R.
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Quickbooks Online is Sleek, Professional, Easy, but Lacks Some Custom Reporting Features

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

Overall, Quickbooks Online can replace the accounting software of most small-to-medium businesses. It's easy to use and fast. You can use Quickbooks Online from anywhere, any device, at any time. That's a big deal. I love having the ability to browse it on my computer and then, when I need to, bring it up on my phone when I'm at the coffee shop or with a client. Intuit hit it out of the park with this app.

Vantagens

The best feature is easily the sales tracking. It's easy to create quotes, turn them into sales orders, and then onto invoices. The process is easily linkable with many POS and ecommerce solutions.

Desvantagens

QBO lacks some of the most robust reporting features that I'm used to. This is the biggest issue with the online software.

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

We needed a program that would have 24/7 uptime and allowed for faster uploads/imports.

Odoo

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Wanted the web-based application for easier availability, scalability, and extensibility.
Ali H.
  • Industry: Petróleo e energia
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

QuickBooks Online Review

Avaliado em 12/05/2021

Over multiple software I tried, I concluded that it's the best to use for financial record ( we have been using Quickbooks desktop enterprise and SAP )

Vantagens

How easyyou can create invoice and receipt, and how easy is to imlement.
Most importantly is that all data are on the cloud so they are protected.
also the technical support are very helpful and easy to reach.

Desvantagens

The formats of print template, it's very hard to create a custom template specially if you are trying to create A5 template as in my case

SAP HANA Cloud e SAP Business One

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

to have better protection for the company file

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

SAP Hanna Cloud was very hard to implement in my area (Liberia), and SAP Business One is like QB desktop (no cloud services)
Rachel G.
  • Industry: Consultório médico
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use and ongoing training is great

Avaliado em 30/03/2021

Vantagens

Easy to use, multiple reports and customized reports available. Help center is full of ongoing training to learn new features and functionality.

Desvantagens

Nothing. Integration is easy, adding new accounts simple. Makes my job easier and allows for more time to focus on other tasks. Simple functionality that doesn't get bogged down.

Kenneth K.
  • Industry: Serviços jurídicos
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Good Product - Too Expensive

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

Vantagens

Great functionality. It will handle all of your needs

Desvantagens

Too Expensive. I pay $50 a month. I think you can find something comparable for less.

Kevin Z.
  • Industry: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The one stop software for any Business

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

Vantagens

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations.
From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks.
What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

Desvantagens

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Quickbooks was the obvious choice for us when choosing our accounting software because it was easier to use and had a fantastic importing option for older invoicing and books.
Kyle H.
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Vantagens

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Desvantagens

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Enjoyed the interface better. The template is much easier to navigate and I find the accounting features to make much more sense to me personally.

FreshBooks

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Used the other product briefly and made the final decision for QBO after not being able to get in contact with the other company's customer service for multiple days to resolve any issues.
Molly C.
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Best Move My Company Ever Made

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

Vantagens

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Desvantagens

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

It was too expensive and our organizational structure changed. We no longer saw the benefit for an expensive system with features we never used. The final straw was the fact NetSuite did not support 1099 preparation!

NetSuite CRM

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

We wanted a cloud based system since we utilize multiple instances. It made it easier to switch back and forth between companies.
Ryan C.
  • Industry: Varejistas
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Quickbooks Online Advanced

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

Vantagens

There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Desvantagens

Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

We made the switch to help add automation to our process and to move to software better suited for our needs. We were using the Desktop version for 20 years so we needed to get something newer and more customizable.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

We looked at enhancing our QuickBooks desktop, but all the pros that online had for us gave us only one option and that was to upgrade to the online version. The Quickbooks IOS App and the integrations with our website make it the best software for us by far.
Avaliador Verificado
  • Industry: Políticas públicas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good for small companies with limited transactions

Avaliado em 15/06/2018

Vantagens

Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

Desvantagens

As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform.
-Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy.
-Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart.
-Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel.
-Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

Leann S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

So much better than complicated systems!!!

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

Vantagens

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

Desvantagens

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

MIP Fund Accounting

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Abila was archaic and our installation was no longer supported. For our organization, even moving to MIP online would have been overkill and costly.

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Most efficient use of time and money with all the features we needed.
Veronica N.
  • Industry: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A powerful tool to track accounting and financial reporting

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

Overall my experience has been good with Quickbooks online advanced. The product has all the features needed to run a business, get the reporting and also connecting with useful apps developed by different partners. Especially during this unprecedented times when online presence is fundamental QBO Advances provides access to not the only an accounting platform but also easy integration to other partners like Third party delivery, PoS, e-commerce, ACH Payments, etc.

Vantagens

The software is designed to simplify the journey by increasing the quality of the data input during the booking of the transactions and eliminating common mistakes during the process of bookkeeping. I like how the bank feed makes easier every bank reconciliation and provides a lot of information directly from the bank statement.

Desvantagens

I do not like that the migration from desktop to online is not easy and the online version has some missing features compared with the desktop version. I also do not like the Inventory module does not have all the information for food products, like expiration date or lot control

Bob T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!

Avaliado em 10/09/2019

100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

Vantagens

I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all.

I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

Desvantagens

It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine.

One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

Resposta do Intuit Traduzido para o Português

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

Thanks for an awesome review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Tammy P.
  • Industry: Software

It's All About The Extras

Vantagens

QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

Desvantagens

We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Joe M.
  • Industry: Atacadistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

The Best Option Out There

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

Vantagens

I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

Desvantagens

The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Because Xero is new and if it catches on that will take years, Quickbooks is THE accounting software and I feel like it always will be.
Michael L.
  • Industry: Construção

QBO Improving

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Vantagens

Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Desvantagens

Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Razões para escolher o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Cloud-based computing was very important in our decision. A company we know that would be around and continue to improve.

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

Cloud-based computing is the main reason we switched from Enterprise.
Sabrina R.
  • Industry: Imobiliárias

Multi Small Company

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

Quickbooks Online Advanced overall has served our purpose well, especially as a small company, but as we continue to grow and with the expense increase we may need to look for other options that are more robust. It was worth it to attempt to make the system work for the cost, but not so much anymore.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and can be accessed by multiple people in multiple locations. There are a multitude of videos available when attempting to do something new.

Desvantagens

The cost has increased from $30 to $150 per month, which is a major increase for what doesn't seem like a lot of extra tools. The few things that our company needs cannot be helped with Priority Circle, we need the system to work more like desktop did.

Norton AntiVirus, CANVAS e Microsoft SharePoint

Razões para mudar para o QuickBooks Online Advanced

We are already using Quickbooks online and further research needs to be done before a major overhaul of the system is completed.
Curran H.
  • Industry: Políticas públicas

Complicated Software, With Deep Capability

Avaliado em 21/08/2019

Overall I find it very helpful. It is easy to enter and find bills. It had a steep learning curve, but once overcome, it is extremely helpful software.

Vantagens

The ability to find any transaction, bill very fast. There are reports that can be deeply customized, bills can be searched easily, and it is easy to switch between companies.

Desvantagens

It has too many features! It has a million options, and options within options. If you are inexperienced with the software, it can be hard to find what you are looking for. Once you do find things it becomes quite simple.

Resposta do Intuit Traduzido para o Português

We love knowing you've been able to locate the transactions you're looking for quickly and easily, as well as create customized reports to view specific data, Curran! We wanted to make sure to provide as many options and features as possible to meet your business needs. To find out more about how certain features work in QuickBooks, we invite you to check out our video tutorials: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/tutorials/

Thanks for a great review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Richard M.
  • Industry: Companhias aéreas/Aviação

Quickbooks Online for Aircraft Maintenance

Vantagens

Quickbooks Online allows us to streamline our accounting process as well as inventory tracking. Our customers love to be able to receive estimates and invoices online as well as pay online. With unlimited chart of accounts and excellent reporting features we are able to monitor the pulse of the company daily.

Desvantagens

If you are not an accounting guru, have access to an accountant or you do not understand debits, credits and accounting concepts you are going to feel lost. There is an extreme learning curve for small business owners who go from physical books and spreadsheets to Quickbooks Online. Once you learn everything you will find the software very helpful, but when you first get started odds are, you're going to inadvertently make a big mess of your books until you figure it all out.

April F.
  • Industry: Restaurantes

Avaliado em 11/12/2019

I am completely self taught with keeping books in my business. Quickbooks online has made this even easier than any desktop version. I have been using Quickbooks online since it first came out and I am pleased with the continual progress and improvements made to the system. I feel the fees are very reasonable, but I do take advantage of many of the features. Payroll is the best feature. It saves time and money. I would never want to use an outside source unless I no longer had to do any bookkeeping myself.

Easy to set up and use.
Help section is very useful.
Most everything is intuitive to figure out.
It is great to access information from anywhere and anytime.
Mobile access is good.
The Pay Now feature with invoices is very nice and eliminates the need for credit cards.

Desvantagens

CHAT feature is hidden deep in trouble shooting.