162 avaliações

SALESmanago Marketing Automation

The #1 All-in-one Marketing Automation Platform for SMB

4,5 /5 (162 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
162 avaliações
Michal L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very advanced and effective tool

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Vantagens

Salesmanago has a broad spectrum of useful features, very good support and intuitive interface, all features wizards works really easily. And the most important thing it works great and make profits for our customers. They also upgrade the tool very often with useful new features.

Desvantagens

I couldn't make on my own individual dynamic mail template outside the drag&drop wizard. Proper and full integration takes time.

Attila S.

Reliable marketing automating system

Avaliado em 11/08/2020

We had a serious delivery issue with our previous email sending service, and we had to clean our database due to years of improper handling. With the help of customer service and automatic segmentation feature we managed to reactivate about 25-30%(!) of our emails, after that we remove the useless, dead emails. The result was remarkable in the boost of email revenue. If you want an easy to use, feature rich service with reasonable price, SalesManago is your system.

Vantagens

It's a very feature rich, easy-to-use, integrated marketing and sales system with exeptionally good support. Very fast, helpful and competent staff and they constantly developeing the system.

As I remember there was only 1 unplanned down in the last 5 years (!). I think this is an amazing achievement with a system such scale.

They make free webinars for beginners wich are essential and very useful to understand how to use the tools properly.

We made about 250% increase in email revenue, after we started to use the system. And we still not useing all the features.

The pricing is one of the lowest compared to other solutions, and they are very flexibel. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Desvantagens

The site needs a UX rethink, but we did not experienced any serious issues.

Felix M.
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

Excellent Customer support and features

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

We started using it for automated E-Mails and are beginning to dive deeper into customer segmentations and automated workflows. So far all our expectations were met and if we came up with custom ideas/problems the support team was very accomodating and always quick to find a solution.

Vantagens

* ease of setting up workflows
* outstanding customer support
* seemingly endless possibilites
* perpetual development to stay "state-of-the art"

Desvantagens

* this far all our expectaions were met and we don't have any complaints

Dennis M.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Not giving us what we need

Avaliado em 13/04/2017

Implementation went ok, features are ok but we are having problems with email formatting. That is really important to our marketing but they don't seem to be taking real action to resolve the problem. Also the web analytics are not working properly. Again we reported the issue but no resolution. I think they don't have enough technical support so having been a customer for a year we are actively looking for other options.

Vantagens

Comprehensive set of features and potentially a powerful marketing aid just needs better technical support.

Desvantagens

Email formatting problems and slow technical response. The training material is not always easy to understand.

Resposta do Benhauer Traduzido para o Português

Dear Mr. McCarthy, Thank you a lot for the shared review. I am extremely sorry to hear that you find our technical support as not satisfactory enough. My name is Anastasia Chaykina, I am an Education manager at SALESmanago. I did tried to contact you in November, 2016 asking for the review of the system and your work with the support team. Unfortunately, I haven't received any feedback from your side, which could prevent the occurred dissatisfaction. I will get in touch with you immediately and I hope, we will find a solution together. We have currently made major improvements in the educational materials as well as launched the free technical life-meetings for our clients.
Just in case, I am leaving you my email address which is [email protected] - feel free to contact me in case you need any support from my side.
As promised, I will get back to you along with your project manager.
Best regards,
Anastasia Chaykina

Marta M.
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great platform with great results

Avaliado em 19/01/2021

Vantagens

SALESmanago is a system that offers many functionalities that have a real and positive impact on sales in Ecommerce. The system allows you to effectively acquire new customers and use the existing database in a multi-channel manner. The help of the tutor during onboarding is invaluable and invaluable. We hope for further fruitful cooperation.

Desvantagens

Basically I see no "cons" while using SALESmanago. They give what they promise.

• Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Marketing software that works for us

Avaliado em 11/02/2020

Finding a marketing automation solution built and hosted in EU, complient with GDPR, was a challenge resolved by SalesManago.
We also had the issue of lack of people and lack of knowledge. Salesmanago's people rock! Without them, we'd have never been able to jumpstart and implement.
Another issue that probably many existing companies have is that integration with other systems, software, is key. Via the Salesmanago API and existing integrations we overcame this hurdle very well.
The major benefit is that we're realising is that we stay competitive with our business, that we keep generating more qualified leads and prospects.

Vantagens

Their service and support people that really are always doing their best to help us. We're a small team with limited resources and knowledge. Thanks to the knowledge they share with hands-on support as if they're part of our team, we successfully jumpstarted marketing automation in only a few weeks. Also in the months after starting up, we learned how to use more features and we have increased our results.

SalesManago as platform/product we like most because it's working good, it's really easy to use after a few months, it allows for fast action, it provides real-time insights and data visibility. The marketing automation: website and e-commerce integration, lead generation via multiple ways and personalised communication flows that can be very well automated and that provide conversion data, are very well developed.

Desvantagens

Their built in CRM still can and should be developed up to par with alternative CRM solutions and should be a lot more functional.

Samuel C.

Best Marketing Automation Software for Ecommerce

Avaliado em 17/09/2019

I'm the Head of Marketing Automation Development in a company that implements Marketing Automation Strategies for his customers. I work with SALESmanago daily since 2016 and i0'm happy to use it.
I think that if you have a good strategy, SALESmanago is the perfect tool to maximize your marketing efforts.

Vantagens

SALESmanago is the perfect tool if you want to implement Marketing Automation on Ecommerce. There aren't any other software that can compete with this part of the system. You can send your email at best time according to each user activity

Desvantagens

At start could be difficoult to learn how to use the software. This is because there are a lot of fuctions but maybe this point could be improved

• Setor: Mercado de capitais
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

B2C expertise

Avaliado em 30/07/2020

I am using SALES Manago for 3 key processes today:
1) all our e-mail marketing needs. We have done e-mail A/B tests to understands performance and improve our results.
2) Web push notifications that have helped us to bring customers back to our site.
3) Social media management. I use it to program FB postings ahead of time.

Vantagens

I like the features that are very relevant to B2C businesses. For example, the RFM (recency/frequency/monetization) segmentation and automatization rules based on such segmentation. Also they are great about releasing new features and improvements. In the 2 months I have used it, they released a new Whatsapp integration (very relevant to my Latin American market). Finally, the on boarding support is great and it helps you to take full advantage of the tool.

Desvantagens

There are some features, like the events manager, that are not responsive. But I am sure they will fix it soon.

Erika G.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best marketing automation tools

Avaliado em 07/08/2020

My experience has been very good, it is very intuitive and easy to use, its implementation is very fast so the client obtains results quickly and it has all the necessary functionality and is constantly updated with new functionality releases.

Vantagens

It is a very complete tool that allows to have a single omnichanell point and customer information and has all the necessary functionalities to optimize my marketing actions and resources

Desvantagens

I dislike nothing about salesmanago, I have been working with Salesmanago for more than 3 years and I have obtained the best results in my clients

Paweł M.
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

SALESmanago Review

Avaliado em 16/03/2021

I recommend this tool to businesses who want to automate their marketing activities, as well as get to know customers and their behavior better.

Vantagens

I used Salesmanago for mailing campaigns. I have no objections. I am aware that it is a much more comprehensive tool allowing for full marketing automation.

Desvantagens

Salesmanago is quite an expensive tool. It is also not intuitive. It takes some time to get to know all the features.

• Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very good tool! Try in your company.

Avaliado em 03/01/2019

Vantagens

The SalesMANAGO system is one of the best tools for automating email marketing and marketing. It is developing very dynamically.
User-friendly system interface. Easy to use, very intuitive. An extensive set of tools. The possibility of integration with many popular programs. The system is equipped with reporting tools that provide comprehensive data for work after the project ends.
Great contact with a dedicated guardian who helps to implement new solutions. If errors occur (rarely), the IT department quickly analyzes them and explains them.

Desvantagens

From time to time, changes are made in some functions. This requires learning again. .

Marek L.
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing platform for online marketing for my company

Avaliado em 11/12/2018

Vantagens

I have been using Sales Manago for 12m now and I am amazed by the overall performance of the product. We use Sales Manago at different stages of building customer value: first, the platform helps managing users that we attracted to our website so that we can properly track their future online behaviour. We also use SM package for preparing and distribution of our mailings. Sales Manago provides also specific solutions for mobile marketing or web push notifications as well as it enables us to build quite complex scenarios to stay in touch with customers who express interest in our product but did not buy them yet.

A variety of Sales Manago functionalities is combined with helpful and professional staff that we contact quite frequently. We have regular calls with support team and together we go step by step through the current goals we want to achieve using marketing automation.

Another great thing is that we receive help from SM side also when it comes to our integration with other software providers. Consequently, we are sure that we use the platform to the maximum of our capabilities.

I am proud of the fact that a few months ago I recommended Sales Manago to be our marketing automation software and went through the implementation of the system to our company - it is one of the best business decisions I have ever made:)

Desvantagens

nothing substantial so far - we simply contact each other when there is anything that we don't know etc and we get quick response from the team

Janina K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Innvative Marketing Automation Software for B2C

Avaliado em 05/11/2020

SalesManago is the software to go with if you are looking to achieve positive results in online marketing and built a reliable system for marketing automation. In our experience with SalesManago, we have noticed significant ease in our work, an increasingly high number of new coming qualified leads, a substantial increase in online sales, and evident overall satisfaction.

Vantagens

SalesManago is a reliable platform that offers a variety of constantly improving tools to help you build a strong online presence and boost your performance. The most valuable element that SalesManago has to offer, is the innovation that is implemented in their software, combined with all the different functionalities and opportunities to cover all the aspects of marketing automation.

Desvantagens

In the beginning, it can be difficult to learn how to use the platform, as for most of the features and tools you might need to dig deep into it, to be able to understand how it all works. The knowledge base does not really provide much help here, however, the support and project managers are very responsive and helpful.

María fernanda V.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A tool for beginners and experts

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

It has helped me personalize communications not only with the user name but with more specific details, manage segmentation, discount code tracking more easily; dynamic templates that are very helpful when sending custom options to users.

Vantagens

Salesmanago is very easy to use, it is an intuitive tool
Lately, I've been using the HTML template and it has saved me time creating campaigns. Segmentation is very easy to manage as is the interpretation of reports.

I frequently send gift codes and one of the benefits is that they can be tracked.

The customer service is very good, they are always ready to help you achieve your daily goals.

Desvantagens

One of the processes that has been more difficult for me has been the connection between the APIs and the platform.

Most of the problems I have had have been because doubts or emergencies have arisen that have taken time to resolve due to remote work, but in terms of use or advice, everything has always gone well.

Adam M.
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great and comprehensive tool for online marketing

Avaliado em 27/08/2019

We've been using this software for around 2 years so far, and we are satisfied with it. SM has a nice editor of newsletters etc. and a quite simple workflow editor. New dashboards allow you to easily track your progress and make necessary changes. The AI-based recommendations system is the cherry on top.

Vantagens

Comprehensive appraoch to the process of reaching customers. Very easy and user-frinedly editor of pop-ups, web-pushes, e-mail marketing and other types of contact forms. It's multifunctional and nice variaty of useful solutions. Very good and helpful support team.

Desvantagens

We are still waiting for more new solutions that can make this tool even better. Sometimes the speed of work could be higher.

Maciej G.
  • Setor: Captação de recursos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

After 3 years I am still perplexed (positively!)

Avaliado em 17/01/2020

Vantagens

It is holistic and every year better than lat year.

Desvantagens

Nothing. I love it. It is perfect for me :-)

Andrea B.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Sales Manago - the perfect tools for marketing automation

Avaliado em 14/12/2018

Vantagens

Sales Manago is a complex and extremely user-friendly tool, it offers vas help to any issues that may arise. We use this marketing tool for a variety of marketing efforts and it makes our job easier with the number of options it offers for different areas of the company. Has an easy to navigate interface, offers visibility to data, it is a tool that delivers value for the money paid. It is easy to integrate with other systems and offers various functionalities. As marketing automation programs go, this is one of the best out there if you really want to know where you stand with digital marketing efforts.

Desvantagens

At the moment couldn't say anything about the downside, haven't found one yet.

Peter K.
  • Setor: Software

A tool for B2C companies

Avaliado em 17/08/2020

Very positive, especially for the tool's flexibilty.

Vantagens

Salesmanago is a tool that offers a wide range of options that a B2C company, like an e-commerce, retail or membershi-based company would need. There are many features that take only a few minutes to set up and give a high value in return. Also the connectedness of different channels is very beneficial, together with the drag&drop solutions for emails, automations, pop-ups, etc.

Desvantagens

It takes a while to discover all features and understand how exactly everything connects.

• Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing customer service and a good tool for a good price

Avaliado em 30/11/2020

Vantagens

- easy segmentation of the contact database with the possibility of adapting to the specifics of my company
- a wide range of available features and very simple implementation
- support at a very high level - instant response to requests, great consultancy

Desvantagens

- difficult interface, features are not available at first glance, you should spend some time with the system to get to know it well

Best customer care ever!

Avaliado em 21/12/2018

Vantagens

The SALESmanago system saves time and jobs in the company thanks to the automation of sending e-mails. Proper use of automation, personalization, matching offer and segmentation makes makes that ORs and CTRs still grow.
Best customer care ever!
Totally open for new features and what's more important new ideas are implemented in a reasonable time.

Desvantagens

At the begining You can be overloaded, because it's a multitool.
The user interface some times is not intuitive - fortunately customer care is very helpful.

Annarita D.
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Great CRM

Avaliado em 18/09/2019

Vantagens

Email marketing automation and intelligent segmentation

Desvantagens

the limited customization of the newsletter

Monika M.
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Useful tool to manage communication with the customers

Avaliado em 29/05/2020

Salesmanago tool helps me on a daily basis to execute the communication plan.

Vantagens

Salesmanago panel is intuitive and easy to use. Drag&Drop Email designer is an useful tool to create good looking messages fast and without technical knowledge. Customer support is at the high level - Salesmanago consultants are available and always ready to help.

Desvantagens

I am missing the personalization functionality of sending the unique coupons as QR codes .

Michał S.
  • Setor: Software

SALESmanago Marketing Automation for eCommerce

Avaliado em 05/05/2017

Vantagens

The system is easy to use, and has a very broad range of different features for eCommerces and B2B, containing CRM, email & mobile & website marketing, social media, campaigns etc. A lot of integrations including main eCommerce platforms, Facebook & Tiwtter, SMS providers, CRMs and other supporting tools. Segmentations tags are surely helpful to aim marketing efforts. The OR and CTR significantly increases thanks to SALESmanago. Automation rules and personalized marketing automation campaigns help in sales results, that can be observed on dashboards.

Desvantagens

As in every system there are occasional bugs. Also because of the new features added regulary, customer might firstly be overloaded with different possibilities, so its a good idea to ask for dedicated support.

Giorgi G.
  • Setor: Tabaco
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Full Package for marketing automation

Avaliado em 20/06/2018

Vantagens

System's user-friendly interface as well as the features, while having the extensive toolbox and integrations, makes SalesMANAGO one of the best marketing tools. Simply, this is one of those rear platforms where you see the real value for the money you pay. It's not cheap, but it's worth it.
Apart from the functionalities and extensive integration possibilities with other systems, system is equipped with the reporting tools that are giving the comprehensive data to work on after the project is done (or on-going)

Desvantagens

At certain points, Salesmanago tends to become overwhelming for the new users due to its large assortments of functions. What's more, the developers and the team seems to care to offer the new functions, but the improvements for the existing ones won't hurt.
Also, not a big con, but their support team seems to be overloaded or short in people when it comes to the urgent requests for the changes or fixes.

Alexander V.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Awsome tools that really work!

Avaliado em 07/02/2018

Vantagens

As a partner we implement Sales Manago into our clients their business with great ease. This is due to their excellent support and personal approach. This way we can be sure our clients get what they need. If something is not available by default, which is unlikely, we always find a sollution based on custom coding.

Desvantagens

If it neccessary to say something as of today feb-2018, I would say that having better overview of all possiblilities is a key focus. I do understand it is hard to make this happen since there are so many tools.

Resposta do Benhauer Sp. z o.o. Traduzido para o Português

Thank you, Alexander, so much for your reference :) We really appreciate it!