Avaliações do Findmyshift

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1021 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Bom, mas pode ainda ser melhor

Avaliado em 24/08/2023

Razoavelmente satisfeitos, vamos para o terceiro ano de serviço.

Razoavelmente satisfeitos, vamos para o terceiro ano de serviço.

Vantagens

Facilidade na execução de escalas, registo de dados dos colaboradores.

Desvantagens

Devia ser possível relatórios ordenados pela hora de entrada dos colaboradores, seria simples em termos de programação e podia poupar-nos meia hora todos os dias... Andamos a fazer este pedido há 2 anos.

José
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Findmyshift excelente produto

Avaliado em 02/10/2023

Produto muito bom

Produto muito bom

Vantagens

O Relógio de Ponto online, estar com os resultados onlie e realtime, com o aplicativo. Muito bom.

Desvantagens

Não existem problemas que eu possa apontar

Tony
Tony

• Suporte ao cliente

Simple to use, easily accessible

Avaliado em 21/11/2017

Vantagens

Ability to use it anywhere anytime, ease of use. Ability to communicate with staff members and trace all updates and changes

Desvantagens

Its incompatibility with Apple devices. Makes it difficult to make changes on the move sometimes and it isn't always easy to use with touch screen

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Tony. Get in touch with our support team so we can work through the issues you're having on your touch screen devices.

Alexander
Alexander
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Comprehensive but requires work

Avaliado em 10/02/2017

FindMyShift is excellent for getting everything done that you need - scheduling a lot of employees, flexible and easy to change pay rates, reporting and budget views. I even use it as a notice board - part of employee shifts I can leave notes with instructions for my workers, which is excellent.

The downside, and what may eventually push me to another service, is that I make all of the shift changes myself. Employees email me when they'd like to swap shifts and unfortunately this leaves me at the center of an ever increasing employee base that needs me to make detailed changes.

There is a Timesheet feature but it seems pretty complicated and wouldn't serve our purposes, although I'm considering taking a third look at this to see if it's really not possible for us to use.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Alexander. Get in touch if you'd like us to walk you through the way swaps and timesheets work.

Dan
  • Setor: Restaurantes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Get this it works

Avaliado em 06/06/2024

Vantagens

Keeps the team informed with little hassle and reminds them of their shift a day in advance

Desvantagens

This is difficult in generally does what we need it to do so keeps every one on the same track

Amanda
  • Setor: Restaurantes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Glitchy at times but nice product

Avaliado em 21/03/2023

I have to buy it because the owner requires we do but I find the product to be unreliable and glitchy

Vantagens

Everyone can use their phone to clock in and out

Desvantagens

It is a very glitchy app and most of the time my team can not sign in and out on it, or they do sign in but when they go to sign out it says they haven’t.

Samantha
  • Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio

Simple and practical

Avaliado em 20/02/2024

Vantagens

Findmyshift is an easy-to-use platform that keeps my Team in the know about when they are expected to be at work. That's all we need it for, and it works perfectly.

Desvantagens

The communication tools are not very sophisticated (we've used Deputy previously and it was a bit more swish), but we don't need much more than Findmyshift offers.

harrison
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Works well

Avaliado em 14/05/2024

Great, the team find it easy to use. Accessible on mobiles to view

Great, the team find it easy to use. Accessible on mobiles to view

Vantagens

easy to use on the basic package. easy to read and follow

Desvantagens

not being able to fully edit on mobile. can swap to safari mode but too small

Tim
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Review of Findmyshift

Avaliado em 30/05/2024

Vantagens

Ease of use for kitchen staff - they like the mobile app

Desvantagens

Cost seems to be rising which is a shame for non-profit organisations

Ann

Cafe and shop timesaver

Avaliado em 26/04/2024

Vantagens

Templates and reporting - i no longer spend hours adding up shifts and taking off breaks! Also the shift alerts are great for some staff.

Desvantagens

There were a few teething problems while on boarding but they were just part of the learning process.

Stacy
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Happy customer

Avaliado em 29/05/2024

Vantagens

User friendly and multiple people can use for multiple departments in order to give a good overview.

Desvantagens

Time clock keeps logging out and staff can't add comments or notes if they forget to log in or out so have to keep a record also.

Cosmin
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very good application for scheulde

Avaliado em 23/04/2024

I have a good experience with findmyshift application.

I have a good experience with findmyshift application.

Vantagens

The mobile application i like most at Findmyshift, because for the employees it's very easy to use it.

Desvantagens

Timesheet export, and timesheet clock in and clock out.

Tom
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Buzz Active

Avaliado em 18/12/2023

Not had any major problems, Has been a real improvement to our company.

Not had any major problems, Has been a real improvement to our company.

Vantagens

Has really helped us manage our business.

Desvantagens

The mobile app is a bit clunky and has limited functionality.

Cheryl

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The "right" tool for our Team.

Avaliado em 08/09/2023

Greater efficiency for Team members.

Greater efficiency for Team members.

Vantagens

Initial set-up for administrators and subsequent roll-out to the whole Team was seamless. The navigation is user friendly. The features and functions menu allow for customized set-up. And, the mobile app is essential.

Desvantagens

Nothing at this time in the desktop version. The mobile app could use a navigation facelift.

Abi
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

Excellent scheduling

Avaliado em 01/09/2023

Superb tool even though I have yet to use all the features

Superb tool even though I have yet to use all the features

Vantagens

ease of use and real-time clocking in, i used to find my shift as a test, but I carried on with it and never looked back to use the other product as my staff were already uploaded here, and I could not be bothered to start resetting them on other products and Findmyshift was giving me what I need

Desvantagens

Other features are not easily explained. I would like to understand the reporting i.e being able to print the total hours of allocated shifts per month per employee

Tyrone
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very useful software that has steadily improved over the years

Avaliado em 11/01/2018

As our business grew and we employed more staff, managing an excel/paper based rota became time consuming. The reporting aspect alone of this software has saved me enough time throughout the year to justify the cost, let alone the fact that staff can login using the app or through the website and see their own shifts instead of calling into the office because their paper copy is out of date

Vantagens

The accessibility of this software is one of the most important features for me. My staff use both the app and the website on their mobiles and tablets to access our rota to check their shifts, request holiday etc.

Desvantagens

The way the software is currently setup its not possible to assign more than 1 rule to pay rates with makes my job more difficult when working out wages on days that attract 2 different levels of premium rates. For example paying someone an additional £1 per hour for working a night shift and also paying them an additional £1 per hour because that night shift was on a sunday or a bank holiday.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Tyrone! Regarding the pay rates, it is actually possible to add multiple rules and you can quite easily set them up to pay your staff different rates for different types of shifts. If you'd like us to walk you through it, get in touch with our support team!

Danielle
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

we have been using find my shift for many years and find that it is a very effective and easy...

Avaliado em 04/10/2017

The user friendly system is very beneficial to all staff and the excel reports for the hours worked helps me to generate my timesheets for my invoices.

Vantagens

The software is very user friendly for me and my work force and there is a smart phone app which also makes it more accessible for my staff. I find the reports which you can generate from the system very useful when translating my hours in to invoices for my customers.

Desvantagens

(not really cons just suggestions)If you finish a staff member on your rota's, they cannot see old shifts. It would be handy to have two finish dates one so that they are not on the rota anymore and one so that you can't schedule them from that date onwards. For example, we also use the finish box for current staff as a reminder for when their SIA badge runs out and we can't schedule them without them having a badge to work not necessarily because they so not work for our company anymore, most of the time they still need to see past shifts or log on to help them do invoices.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review and suggestion Danielle. We'll take a look and see what we can do for you. Perhaps a grace period for your staff to log in (maybe up to 2 weeks) after their finish date might help?

H
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Best Software for scheduling , time clock etc

Avaliado em 08/12/2023

Vantagens

Fingmyshift is really easy to use and implement. Users are really happy with the functionality and ease of use. Easy to see department wise, shift wise schedules at any time you want.

Desvantagens

For our purposes , I dont find any cons in the software. It solves our purpose and it has helped in making scheduling more efficient.

Darry

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great easy to use product

Avaliado em 14/07/2023

its been brilliant. this is the 4th Venue that I've introduced Findmyshift to.

its been brilliant. this is the 4th Venue that I've introduced Findmyshift to.

Vantagens

the online roster system is fantastic to use, very easy to navigate and update.

Desvantagens

the customisation of reports, and when a staff member wants to request only a part of the day off, they have to select the whole day.

Neil
  • Setor: Entretenimento

It's changed our world

Avaliado em 15/12/2016

Like many other businesses, we survived for years using the good old fashioned spreadsheet to give us a visual planning tool for our staff assignment. Initially, we trialed Find My Shift purely for the ability to share the roster amongst our management team.
Only when we took the leap from the old spreadsheet feature did we realize how much more we could achieve. The facilities feature was a pretty cool tool but then we started to share the roster with our staff. To say our staff communication has been revolutionized would be modest. It's changed our world and made a significant contribution to a culture of shared info - something we didn't think we were lacking until we tried it with Find My Shift.
After that, we just kept exploring. We're now running all timesheets from Find My Shift - and it's taken a whole day off the payroll process!
But still the best feedback from the team actually came from the partner of one of our guys - "this is awesome, I can now find out what you're doing this weekend - it feels like we've got control of our life back".......thanks guys, love your work!

Vantagens

Shared access, individual crew login, timesheets, facilities.....so much we love

Desvantagens

Would love to see a better mobile app - perhaps that staff can use for timesheets?
Also, would love to be able to code time to a job (cost center)

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Hi Neil! Thanks for the suggestion. I have added that to our request list for consideration with a future update.

Susan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Findmyshift is definitely worth trying

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

Allowing the staff to access their shifts from their phone, and using the hours reporting for payroll.

Vantagens

We were able to try out before committing to a years subscription.
The staff hours are easy to download for wages
It is very clear looking back how many hours each staff is working

Desvantagens

The main problem is when staff put in there hours. If they put in 9 - 5 with an extra gap or any other minor error it will not feed through onto the summary. So each week we need to count the number of shifts each person has and count the number of records on the report section. Each week there is at least one error. This would be corrected by not allowing or having a seperate box for comments.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review, Susan! Can you get in touch with our support team with some examples of the mistakes your staff have made? We'd like to see what we can do to help!

Jennifer

Have been very happy with Find My Shift

Avaliado em 13/07/2018

Many. All in the review

Many. All in the review

Vantagens

It is easy to use, easy to enter the schedule in and you don't have to follow an exact protocol for the times, etc. I like that I can email everyone at once right from the program, the templates make it convenient to add the schedule weeks in advance, I love the time off request feature, I like being able to change the font colors and the back ground colors. I also love that employees can check their schedules at home from their phones. No one can say they "looked at an old schedule" or didn't know about a shift because its all right there(unless you forget to publish a change...)

Desvantagens

The color chart is hard to tell what color you are choosing.
I wish there were an option to "Publish all" So I don't have to highlight a week, then publish, then highlight another week, then publish, etc if I put 8 weeks of schedule in at once.
Its a little slow to save/publish

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Jennifer! Glad to hear you're enjoying the site! If you're having trouble with the colour chart, hover your mouse above it and use your mouse wheel to zoom-in and make it larger. I hope this helps!

Tyrone
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Great online rota solution

Avaliado em 03/01/2019

I think this is our 5th year renewing with findmyshift. One of the biggest reasons for sticking with them is that you can always get hold of their support, they always want to help and will often go above and beyond to advise, tweek or fix anything that we are struggling with in terms of functionality or potential bugs in the code.

Vantagens

We've been using findmyshift for years to manage the staff rota for our carehome. Being able to access it anywhere with an internet connection, make changes etc has been invaluable.

Desvantagens

The holiday management within the software doesn't suit our industry very well, great for straightforward hourly rates for staff with hours that never change and where additional payments aren't a consideration but doesn't account for the fact that employees must be paid an average wage for their time off taking into account regular overtime, flat rate bonuses for shifts etc. As such, i need to keep a separate spreadsheet for this.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Tyrone!

Tom
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Instant Staff Scheduling for all in a single platform

Avaliado em 18/04/2024

Vantagens

Everyone can access his or her rosters in real time. Ability to request changes and apply leaves as well as supervisors to plan staff scheduling.

Desvantagens

The initial setup is a bit confusing when understanding of the rota and timesheets. Work efficiency will be increased once get familiar with the UI and logic.

KD
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Makes Scheduling easy

Avaliado em 30/11/2016

We converted from spreadsheets to using findmyshift, and have been very happy. We no longer have problems with employees not checking the schedule, we can email it to them. It has also helped our time off requests being tracked. My only problem is when an employee forgets to clock in, we can't change the time, so we aren't using that feature. Overall saves us a lot of time making and changing the schedules and keeps our employees informed.

Vantagens

Easy to change and send to all employees the updates
Time off Requests are easy to track

Desvantagens

Clock in times can't be corrected if someone forgets to clock in

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for leaving your review!

The time clock times are kept read-only so that they can be used as an audit trail of exactly who clocked-in and out at that time.

Of course, this is not going to work for payroll and reporting, which is why payroll and reports all hang off timesheets (approved time clock times).

For more information, please see these help articles (or just chat with us live on the site):

I hope this helps!