Avaliações do Findmyshift

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

972 avaliações

• Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Bom, mas pode ainda ser melhor

Avaliado em 24/08/2023

Razoavelmente satisfeitos, vamos para o terceiro ano de serviço.

Razoavelmente satisfeitos, vamos para o terceiro ano de serviço.

Vantagens

Facilidade na execução de escalas, registo de dados dos colaboradores.

Desvantagens

Devia ser possível relatórios ordenados pela hora de entrada dos colaboradores, seria simples em termos de programação e podia poupar-nos meia hora todos os dias... Andamos a fazer este pedido há 2 anos.

José
  • Setor: Administração pública

Findmyshift excelente produto

Avaliado em 02/10/2023

Produto muito bom

Produto muito bom

Vantagens

O Relógio de Ponto online, estar com os resultados onlie e realtime, com o aplicativo. Muito bom.

Desvantagens

Não existem problemas que eu possa apontar

Tony
Tony

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Superb for ease of use and access

Avaliado em 20/04/2017

Adopted this to several businesses 4 years ago and have never looked back. Easy to use for me and my staff. Ideal for holiday planning and planning rotas in advance

Vantagens

Been using this since day one and have set it up for several different businesses, really easy to use and really efficient

Desvantagens

Doesn't work well enough with i-devices which can be frustrating at times. If that was fixed it would all be brilliant

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the Review Tony!

Jerome
  • Setor: Varejistas

Hannah Marys Shop

Avaliado em 04/12/2023

Vantagens

The fact that it is so user friendly and easy to access on the go and out of the office with the app!

Desvantagens

It would be great if there was a feature that you could block off days so that employees cant book them off!

Robynne
  • Setor: Atacadistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Plant Nursery Task Management has been a breeze.

Avaliado em 06/09/2021

Has streamlined the management of tasks and different departments. See at a glance the staff required to fill roles for the day.

Vantagens

I can chose to use the different features or not. Affordable.

Desvantagens

Did take a bit to get the hang of the rostering of times and tasks. (but I am old school). Font of default print outs too small to display on one page as there are so many spaces in report so I always export data to an excell document.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review, Robynne!

Alexander
Alexander
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

Comprehensive but requires work

Avaliado em 10/02/2017

FindMyShift is excellent for getting everything done that you need - scheduling a lot of employees, flexible and easy to change pay rates, reporting and budget views. I even use it as a notice board - part of employee shifts I can leave notes with instructions for my workers, which is excellent.

The downside, and what may eventually push me to another service, is that I make all of the shift changes myself. Employees email me when they'd like to swap shifts and unfortunately this leaves me at the center of an ever increasing employee base that needs me to make detailed changes.

There is a Timesheet feature but it seems pretty complicated and wouldn't serve our purposes, although I'm considering taking a third look at this to see if it's really not possible for us to use.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Alexander. Get in touch if you'd like us to walk you through the way swaps and timesheets work.

Tushar
  • Setor: Cosmético
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

Our Rota system

Avaliado em 21/02/2024

Vantagens

Easy to see all our salon branches and know who is in where and what shift. Also a great place for our staff members to view their weekly rotas

Desvantagens

the system doesnt have an easy app for my staff to clock in and out at their shift time.

Kat
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great app - though mobile access to edit schedule could improve

Avaliado em 18/01/2024

Good. It does what it needs to do. Clear communication.

Good. It does what it needs to do. Clear communication.

Vantagens

Easy to read and share information with staff

Desvantagens

I would to be able to use mobile app to edit schedule

Melissa
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Cinema Managment

Avaliado em 22/01/2024

i have found this site easy to use and easy to teach the staff

i have found this site easy to use and easy to teach the staff

Vantagens

I Love how easy it is to create a roster

Desvantagens

I Find this product easy to use no issues at all

Neil
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

NE - Mr Neil Evans

Avaliado em 29/12/2023

Very good, forward thinking and above all, very useful.

Very good, forward thinking and above all, very useful.

Vantagens

Good and easy to use as well as intuitive,

Desvantagens

Doesnt allow a great deal of staff HR management.

Duyen
  • Setor: Esportes

Does the bare minimum

Avaliado em 19/01/2024

Vantagens

It is pretty simple to create schedules.

Desvantagens

It's hard to use across devices. It only works well on a laptop/computer, I avoid using it on my phone and ipad to schedule if I can help it. Any features outside of creating schedules has gone unused for months. It is not very intuitive, but at least I get the schedules done.

Katie
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Review of scheduling app

Avaliado em 12/01/2024

I like the app and I am still getting to know it but the online tutorials really help

Vantagens

The ability to add data easily and add my staff and it gives tutorials

Desvantagens

I think it could look a bit better in the calendar view for staff so they can see available shifts to choose from

brenda
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best addition to any business !

Avaliado em 24/11/2022

We have used Fingerpick My Shift for several years, no hesitation to keep renewing.

Vantagens

Love the ease of scheduling shifts and for staff to request leave. Permissions allow you to streamline your scheduling options to your company needs.

Desvantagens

No consolidation in reports in the hours section. When entering information into the notes section in employee details, when you update profile the information can sometimes disappear from the notes.

Alternativas consideradas

ADP Workforce Now

Razões para mudar para o Findmyshift

It was down to price and overall Find My Shift had what we needed.
Olugbenga
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

Over all view

Avaliado em 13/03/2023

The experience has been fantastic, it has help us utilise our time in other area.

Vantagens

The fact that all staff and the management team are able to communicate through the platform hence saving us a lot of time.

Desvantagens

Clocking in and out still pose an issue for us, but with the help of your department, i think we can resolve it.

Wolfgang
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Decent and easy to use solution for flexible shift planning

Avaliado em 06/01/2023

It solved our problem immediately, and employees get along with it from the start. For me as an admin, I have found out how the inputting works mostly through trial and error, which was not always intuitive. I think the system is more easy for end-users than for the admin to learn.

Vantagens

The software has considerable ease of use, and solved our flexible planning needs immediately. It is visually very intuitive, and I think our employees simply like the system.

Desvantagens

I think / know that there are so many more features of the software that I - if at all- discover by accident. The switching between facility view and employee view should be intuitive as well, however, I regularly fail to input elements that work on both representations - I've therefore resorted to using facility view exclusively. I get the impression I'm using merely some 5% of the systems capabilities.

Abi
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

Excellent scheduling

Avaliado em 01/09/2023

Superb tool even though I have yet to use all the features

Superb tool even though I have yet to use all the features

Vantagens

ease of use and real-time clocking in, i used to find my shift as a test, but I carried on with it and never looked back to use the other product as my staff were already uploaded here, and I could not be bothered to start resetting them on other products and Findmyshift was giving me what I need

Desvantagens

Other features are not easily explained. I would like to understand the reporting i.e being able to print the total hours of allocated shifts per month per employee

Garet
  • Setor: Construção

FindMyShift for Service Contractor

Avaliado em 31/10/2023

We love it and use it everyday. For our company it is a tremendously useful planning tool.

Vantagens

Before using my shift we were using a white board to schedule individual employees. Many of our projects/jobs are only 1-2 day duration projects and work flows are changing constantly, even hour by hour in some cases. We juggle keeping our employees working weekly so the ability to create a job in the system put it on the calendar and then if we need to move it its simply a copy and paste. We can plan out months of work in advance and then as we get closer we can fine tune and adjust.

Desvantagens

I wish it had a better feature for displaying the schedule. We update the schedules from our office and we have a Large Monitor in our shop where the employees gather in the morning. Right now we have created a user just for the shop TV and we sign into that user so that the employees can view their schedules in the shop. FindMyShift does have a broadcast link (not sure if that's what you call it) however it does not update instantaneously and therefore does not work for us.

Russell
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Does what we need for managing 30 staff across 10 locations

Avaliado em 23/06/2017

We have 15+ 'rooms' (8 surgeries and a number of shared admin offices) and around 30 staff. Some staff (e.g. dentists) not only need a room allocating to them they also need a nurse allocating to work with them. Other staff may just need space to work - for example allocating receptionists to one of 3 receptions, allocating admin staff to an office to work in, etc. We used to do this with spreadsheets but as we expanded it became unwieldy and prone to errors. FindMyShift has proved to be an economical way of us both planning who is where on any particular day but also communicating this easily to the staff.

Vantagens

The ability to access the software from anywhere with just a browser is the biggest plus for us. Clear easy to understand graphical interface goes a long way too. The support from FindMyShift has always been fast and helpful.

Desvantagens

Sometimes screens can be a little 'busy' - for example the time off planner. However it is hard to think quite what could be done better - there is inherently a lot of information to display.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Hi Russell! Thank you for your positive comments.

A tip for the time off planner, if you look under options you can narrow it down to just specific types of time off. It will make it less busy and much easier to see.

If you ever have any questions or issues, please let us know, we are happy to help!

• Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

beautiful app to manage employees from anywhere

Avaliado em 16/05/2018

Vantagens

findmyshift is a friendly app with a very nice and easy to use interface where you can manage employees from anywhere and any device from your web browser.
allows real-time monitoring of employees either in a single company or in several at the same time. where you can monitor with your clock application the hours that employees are working and automatically generate automated reports to calculate payroll and manage costs.
very easy to program, we can manage perzonalizables database and configure reminders of daily changes, notifications by email, text messages or push notification.
As if that were not enough, it allows deducting personnel breaks and making smart calculations to generate a payroll.
and all this we can store it in a completely secure way in the cloud with backups.
findmyshift can use it totally free of charge up to 5 employees and provides us with enough documentation to see everything you can do. and with a very low price we can manage an unlimited number of employees, perfect for large companies and with several branches

Desvantagens

It is very difficult to see something negative in this application, since it has several years in development and improvement.
the only negative would be his dependence on the Internet to manage. since if the Internet fails, we could have administrative control problems.
It should be developed in more languages.

Thanks for the review!

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

exceptional value for money - Mobile app needs improvement

Avaliado em 06/12/2016

We're a cafe/bar employing a team of 20+. We use the back office constantly - amending hours and shifts is a daily chore made simple and easy with Find My Shift. The ability to have a working calendar months in advance at our staffs fingertips is priceless. Barely having scratched the surface in regards to reporting functions, from an administrative point of view it is exceptional. The only issues we've faced are in regards to our staff accessing and using it themselves. The mobile site isn't great and the last time I checked the app to help a staff member out, it was awful.

Vantagens

We love having access across our management team to the reporting features. It cuts our work time down dramatically being able to see all of our figures laid out.

Desvantagens

Our staff find it difficult to use the app - most being quite young, won't open find my shift in a browser: they will go straight to the app. Even when opened in a browser, if they're using the mobile-site it is still not easy enough for them to see who is working and when. We also have a problem with the "reject shift" feature every time a new staff member starts with us: they tend to believe that working is optional as a result of seeing the option.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the honest review!

Richard
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

Just right for us

Avaliado em 12/10/2018

We schedule multiple jobs at multiple sites with multiple staff on a daily basis, that also changes on a daily basis. This software allows us to view multiple locations and 'who is where' each day, whilst instantly notifying each member of staff and syncing with their own calendar automatically. This dramatically reduces the amount of time scheduling jobs and we also put purchase order information onto each staff members daily booking, making cross referencing of invoices much quicker. We have been using this software for our business for several years now and it quite simply just does its job, and does it well!

Vantagens

We love the fact that you can add as many staff as necessary without paying per person, particularly as we use a wide database of freelance contractors, so we have may only use some of them on rare occasions yet we don't have to continually pay just to have their name sitting in the app.

Desvantagens

The fact that you can't zoom in and out whilst viewing the calendar to be able to see several weeks at a time on screen.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Richard! To zoom in and out, press CTRL - and CTRL +. I hope this helps!

Trilby
  • Setor: Veterinária

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Invaluable tool for a small business

Avaliado em 06/02/2017

We have been using findmyshift for quite a few years now. We run a 24/7 operation with about 15 different shift times, so efficient management of staff timetables is absolutely essential.
As our business has grown from 15 employees to over 40 we have found this scheduling website to be invaluable. I can't imagine going back to our previous spreadsheet schedule which resulted in staff turning up late to shifts or not coming in at all as they weren't aware of late schedule changes. Automatic syncing with employee calendars and the time-clock function really help to set this software ahead of anything else I've tried. I'm sure we will be using findmyshift for years to come.

Vantagens

It's easy to use and has a lot of functions

Desvantagens

I wasn't aware until trying other software products that findmyshift had a time-card function. So I would suggest somehow making users aware of these other functions. I'm not sure of the best way to do that - maybe a popup for managers every few logins so with different functions or tips?

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Hi Trilby! Thanks for the suggestion. I have added that to our request list for consideration with a future update.

Ian
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Just works!

Avaliado em 30/09/2020

Had tried quite a few prior to this and Findmyshift seems to be a well-balanced software that gets the job done for a business with freelance workers who take regular shifts.

Vantagens

Can do monthly salary summation, unlike a lot of software which default to a weekly view for shift workers.

Desvantagens

Companion phone app not great. Web version works well though.

Alternativas consideradas

Sling

Razões para escolher o Findmyshift

Overall better value for money

Software anterior

Sling

Razões para mudar para o Findmyshift

Overall better mix of features

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review, Ian!

Sam
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Mount Batten Centre, Plymouth, UK

Avaliado em 26/08/2021

One of the key problems we are solving is integrating multiple rotas across a multi-site operation, providing managers with clear overviews of the staffing situation, casual staff can be updated remotely and easily, and crucially its helping improve our staffing efficiency through forecasting and holistic planning

Vantagens

Find My Shift is a very intuitive, easy-to-use staffing scheduling app, that has been very well received across all of our management team and workforce teams. It offers a dynamic and flexible approach that we need as an evolving tourism business by enabling managers to co-ordinate teams, staff to input fairly and for duty supervisors to have an holistic overview. The mobile app is excellent and very useful for casual staff

Desvantagens

we've not had any major issues, any niggles have been dealt with seamlessly by Findmyshift customer services

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review, Sam!

Emma

• Suporte ao cliente

Easy way to monitor time and attendance

Avaliado em 03/05/2018

Vantagens

The reports that are available along with the additional facilities that can be added to each individual shift for each individual employee. Being able to attach all our employees details and information is also beneficial to us. Being able to input an hourly rate is also a factor which we like as it allows us to use this against our payroll system.

Desvantagens

I don't really like and am not 100% keen on the fact that there is so separation within the employees and that you can't separate them in departments or different locations. what is also different is cross referencing an employee that is based at one location but covers a shift at a different location, the only way in which we could do this was by colour coding which doesn't clarify specifically what location on the final report.

Resposta do Findmyshift B.V.

Thanks for the review Emma!