177 avaliações

ADP TotalSource

Full-service HR management and employee benefits

4,3 /5 (177 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Chasity D.

Best Decision Ever

Avaliado em 08/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy access to all my HR, Payroll and benefits information at a click of a button. I would highly recommend this software for busy office administrators to simplify day to day tasks. I like knowing that I can access the software remotely when I am traveling and I get the same information as I would if I used it in the office. The accessibility is one of the best things this software has to offer.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and makes things so much more simple in day to day operations. I find it more user friendly then the competitors software I have used in the past.

Marisol R.
Setor: Educação superior
Traduzido para o Português

ADP TotalSource - One stop shop!

Avaliado em 16/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I am highly satisfied with the product and all the features that are available to use.

Vantagens

I love the fact that all my HR and payroll items are consolidated with one system. I enjoy all the HR features that ADP offers and have used them quite a bit when I come across HR issues!

Desvantagens

I would love to see improvements in ease of use when running reports. I've used ADP Run in the past and loved how easy payroll reports were ran there.

Bridget C.
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

ADP Review

Avaliado em 06/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has changed the entire payroll process for our company in a positive way.

Vantagens

It streamlines the payroll process and makes the job very easy and efficient. I would recommend to any accounting manager

Desvantagens

I have no complaints about ADP at this time. All employees have the ability to login and see their own accounts

Nick S.
Setor: Design gráfico

Run Away, Don't Walk

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 10/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Terrible. Full of promises that were never acted on. A "dedicated" team that never responds. Look elsewhere, immediately. We tried giving them numerous chances, numerous, for very simple things that were promised. None are fixed. Even their 24/7 support line takes 6 days to respond.

Vantagens

PTO tracking was pretty good. And good healthcare rates. They consulted when we had an issue with a bad employee. That's about it.

Desvantagens

Everything. The system is full of bugs and errors. Running payroll takes about 30 steps. The support team, when actually available which wasn't often, never had answers. We have gone over a year and still have not had a simple employee manual, which was promised the first month. They knew we had employees in California since the beginning, and our dedicated Payroll support person said 1 year later, I didn't know you had employees in CA when we asked why it wasn't available in a dropdown. Our HR support person rarely responds to emails. We keep getting late notices for non-payment from the unemployment services office (which ADP is supposed to pay on time). Employees pay was randomly changed without our notice. The benefits selection process for our employees was a joke—numerous broken links in the system. They weren't even provided a simple explanation of benefits for the plan options. I could go on for days and days about the ridiculous number of errors broken promises. Sorry is all we get, with no resolution. Its a lot of money to pay with NO value. Or a "that's an upgraded feature" despite it being promised by our sales team. The only services that work are the 3rd party solutions they use (which are a lot).

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Michelle R.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Traduzido para o Português

Need to work on customer service and responsiveness.

Avaliado em 20/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It was great in the beginning but seems customer service is declining a bit. They need to know that many small companies are struggling, some short staffed in HR department and would like a little more hand holding through some of the processes .

Benefits cost savings
Ease of recruitment and on boarding

Desvantagens

A lot of steps- not super user friendly
Customer service/responsiveness especially during these times
Need a little more walk thru on some processes but are just given links to figure out ourselves

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Doug H.
Setor: Empacotamento e contêineres

Good details

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 08/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Received a couple crash courses on where to go to do what, and since then great!

Vantagens

There is so much information, that you can just navigate around a stumble across great information that is so useful in planning and helping employees. Then to be able to manage from the software, very easy.

Desvantagens

So much details hard to remember where everything is.

Tony M.

ADP TotalSource

Avaliado em 16/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very good experience. Very useful software. You can view your profile and activity online and mobile apps.

Vantagens

It's a very good payroll software. I punched in and out accurately and I could view my time track online.

Desvantagens

I do not have any problem with this software. Very good and useful. I punched in and out on time.

Maryellen S.
Traduzido para o Português

Overall I am very happy with ADP.

Avaliado em 20/03/2018

Vantagens

Most of it is very user friendly. Payroll is very easy to submit and if I have a problem you can always call and speak with someone.

Desvantagens

I really dislike the ireports, not user friendly at all.
Have a hard time finding the reports I need.

Jennifer W.
Setor: Consultório médico
Traduzido para o Português

The stone age version of ADP

Avaliado em 04/02/2020

Vantagens

I can't say anything positive about this software. It seems like it hasn't been updated in awhile.

Desvantagens

Site is not user-friendly. Also, reports are extremely limited.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Ricki V.

Easily accessible

Avaliado em 04/02/2019

Vantagens

Easy to access reports/history, all paystubs are easy to find

Desvantagens

Support is hard to get sometimes, it takes awhile for a question to be answered

Joilyn O.
Setor: Varejistas
Traduzido para o Português

Very user friendly, easy to navigate. Reports are great. Current on laws and mandates involving HR

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The assurance that I am up on all the laws and mandates involving human resources, that I have handled HR issues appropriately, that my payroll is done correctly with the correct withholdings and my PTO is correctly calculated. I like that I have a plethora of reports at my disposal.

Vantagens

The ease of use and the fact that I know all my "i's" are dotted and my "t's" are crossed when it comes to Federal and State laws and mandates. Payroll is smooth and easy requiring just a little data entry. The new hire process is quick and easy. I love the Handbook creator and am looking forward to starting the training for our employees. I love that if you are not sure what to do you can click on the training video and take a quick tutorial. I also like that instructions come with most forms so nothing is left out and there is very little room for error. I love my payroll rep and HR business partner. If I have a question, they are always quick with an answer and many times have taken the time to walk me through what to do so I understand the process and learn it.

Desvantagens

I have not quite figured out how to use the performance management section under the HR tab. There are still so many functions that I have not used. It took quite a bit of effort to get our PTO to be calculated and to show up on our employees pay stub.

Setor: Escritório de advocacia

ADP simplifies my HR

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 21/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I love the program. It's so convenient and makes it so everything is at my fingertips. Instead of me sending a million emails to human resources or going up to human resources it's all readily available. Let's say it's the weekend and I need a copy of my last two pay stubs. I can just go online and obtain them with only a few clicks.

Vantagens

I like the fact that this software makes things easy to change. It's super easy to navigate and if I update my address or if I want to change my benefits it's super easy to use. The greatest thing is that I don't have to bug anyone if I just have a short question about my benefits or my time off. Also, my paystubs are all online and easy to view. The system is so easy to use and the site offers great security if you should lose your password.

Desvantagens

I don't like the fact that all of the options aren't available within the program but I'm not sure if that's something the place of business chooses or if it's something within the software. For example, most people I see can check their paid time off and other things. My version doesn't allow me to click on paid time off, but I think that has to do with how the company sets their program up.

Jennifer E.
Traduzido para o Português

If your looking for a complete Payroll option, This is it!

Avaliado em 11/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

ADP also allows employees to request time off, and employers to approve or decline. Highly recommend for small and large companies.

Vantagens

The designers of ADP knew what they were doing when they created it! ADP has everything an employer needs in a payroll company. Clocking in and out is SUPER simple and creates no hassle! As an employer you are able to do full employee evaluations, as well as allow them to self evaluate! You can also assign employees to review each other which is a great option. The best feature of ADP is that employees has access to their employee profile allowing them to see their pay rate, date of hire, view and print out pay stubs, etc which is easier than having to go through an HR department.

Desvantagens

I have nothing negative to say about ADP.

Jesse W.

5 Stars All Around

Avaliado em 05/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Regardless of the con listed above, this was an outlying issue, and the overall quality and customer service of this organization has been amazing.

Vantagens

There are too many pros to write about here. From being able to print off past statements, to being able to view current and past benefits this is an amazing program. The customer service has always been amazing to work with.

Desvantagens

The only issue that I have ever had with them was trying to get a tax issue on my paycheck resolved, there was a lack of communication on the part of customer service, and it took much too long to get the issue resolved.

Pascale S.

Very easy to use

Avaliado em 04/05/2018

Vantagens

We use ADP throughout the day every day and I have had nothing but great experiences with it; very easy to use and navigate.

Desvantagens

Just today, actually, I was signed in and then had to restart my computer. When I opened up a new web browser to restart ADP, it kept telling me that I had it open in another screen. ...which I didn't so that was weird.

Resposta do Automatic Data Processing

Pascale,

Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased to see that ADP TotalSource ranks as a 5-Star product for you.

As for that strange one-time web browser glitch, we agree, that is odd. Please know that this review has been passed along to our TotalSource software team so they are aware of this.

Thank you again for taking time out from supporting your clients to submit this review. We look forward to continuing to offer stellar service to Quorum Review IRB!

Tiffany O.
Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

User Friendly Human Resources Tool!

Avaliado em 08/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use ADP Total Source to keep track of all of our human resources needs.

Vantagens

ADP Total Source is really easy to use. I am able to quickly and easily manage my employees timecards and yearly reviews and it takes all of the guess work out of the process for me. I love that it alerts me if something doesn't look right or when things are changed or become due.

Desvantagens

There are still a lot of functions that are available that I do not know how to use. The scheduling part is a little confusing so I don't use it.

Helen F.
Setor: Sem fio
Traduzido para o Português

This software lets you do so many things

Avaliado em 01/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ease of turning in payroll whenever I am ready without having to make phone calls to do so. Reports at my fingertips, ease of setting up employees, etc.

Vantagens

Love the ease of putting in payroll, new employees, updating employees, getting reports, terminating employees, etc. Really quick and easy.

Desvantagens

There isn't anything we just don't like about this software. Do wish you could use your right/left arrow keys when inputting payroll. It would save a lot of time. You can use the up/down arrow keys, but not the right/left.

Setor: Recursos Humanos

A HR Generalists Dream

Avaliado em 03/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I was with the company when we made the transition over ADP and it was a huge change but it made normal day to day tasks easier and especially helped with time off/ vacation pay, and benefit compliance.

Vantagens

I loved being able to keep track of all my employee payroll, time off, benefits and calendars in one place. I had been working with a much simpler software system before we made the transition and it was honestly like night and day. We had an issue with not being able to completely track employee time off so some employees were taking more vacation time than they had earned and with ADP it was so much easier to track all employee hours.

Desvantagens

The only real complaint I have is the time it takes to complete certain tasks. I would rather it be careful and thorough but sometimes it can be time consuming

Victoria T.
Setor: Escritório de advocacia
Traduzido para o Português

I needed to change the archaic payroll system that was here before me.

Avaliado em 08/11/2017

Vantagens

I mostly like how easy and simple the software is to use. It also gives your employees a lot of control where it would just be time consuming for you, such as their personal information. Employees can update their tax info, direct deposit, request time off, and do all their time clocking. It makes it for a more hands off experience for HR so they can focus on bigger and more important things.

Desvantagens

Sometimes there are items you can not change without ADP's assistance, that puts a delay on certain items. Also, some items work off of pay periods, so to remove an employee I have needed to wait one-two pay periods.

Stacey L.
Setor: Serviços de informação

Does the Job

Avaliado em 14/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

This HRIS system helps with many compliance efforts and works much better if you have a solid on boarding and transition experience.

Vantagens

It handles many traditional HRIS functions and also stores employee documents. Benefit enrollments and changes are handled completely by ADP. Minimizes the amount of paperwork needed for new hires. Has reporting features that can connect to existing accounting software.

Desvantagens

The look is a bit clunky. It can be very difficult to navigate at times and finding features not regularly used can be very difficult. Lags behind in customization especially around creating documents that require initials, signatures and so forth. ADP is very large and you can easily get lost among the masses and be transferred many times, even when you have a designated rep.

Michael K.
Setor: Telecomunicações

Vantagens

What do you like most about this software?
Ease of use and the fact that ADP has been excellent to work with from implementation to daily HR and Payroll.

Desvantagens

What do you like least about this software?
It would be nice to have an automated benefit renewal web application where the employer can instantly visually see the impact of any substitute health plan on the company and each employee..

Shannon H.
Setor: Veterinária
Traduzido para o Português

I think overall it is a good investment for the company. Even though it does seem expensive.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ability to keep all of my employee information in one place.

Vantagens

I appreciate the ease of use and the availability of information. Information on compensation is available to determine the cost of an employee and to relay that to them. There is also historical data on salary that is helpful to have electronically.

Desvantagens

The customer support seems as if they have too much on their plate. Possibly that they have been given more than they are feasibly able to do.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Versatile and Easy to use

Avaliado em 20/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am able to not only clock in and out, but can access pay stubs, estimate pay, complete reviews, update insurance and personal information and even have access to coupons and discounts.

Vantagens

I like all of the feature that are available for employees in the ADP platform. We are able to complete so many necessary tasks with this platform.

Desvantagens

The software is hard to access from mobile devices. It does not format for mobile viewing and must be used on a desktop/laptop for best viewing.

Sandy B.

Great for Administrators

Avaliado em 29/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

The administrative portal is very thorough. The user portal is not as intuitive, unfortunately.

Vantagens

There are a lot of features and fantastic in-depth reporting, both standard and customizable. You can use csv files to upload large batches of data, instead of having to do the data entry one by one.

Desvantagens

It can be difficult to find what you're looking for. The redesigned site is definitely an improvement, and there's a bookmark feature to assist with this issue.

Great software!

Avaliado em 25/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I believe it’s a great product. No major issues with it.

Vantagens

I like the easy of clocking in and out on my cellphone everyday and not being tied down to a computer or an actual time clock.

Desvantagens

The app is a little glitchy and doesn’t work 100% of the time. Sometimes it will clock you in twice right in a row and you have to get it fixed by upper management. Requesting time off is a little hard to understand.