ADP Workforce Now

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

6098 avaliações

Tayna
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Visualização

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Utilizo desde que ingressei na minha atual empresa e nunca tive nenhum problema com a ferramente. Sempre nos atendeu muito bem.

Vantagens

A ferramenta nos permite enxergar com facilidade tudo o que ocorre no RH, trazendo super exemplificado os benefícios que possuo.

Desvantagens

Embora seja por questão de segurança, o trâmite para redefinir senha.

Rodrigo
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Feedback sobre ADP

Avaliado em 19/09/2021

A experiência é positiva, pois automatiza o trabalho de pagamento e benefícios.

Vantagens

Controla o fluxo de salários e benefícios aos colaboradores da empresa.

Desvantagens

Demora a disponibilizar o contra cheque por email.

Rashid
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

ADP Work Force Now Review

Avaliado em 10/03/2021

I had a great experience using the software it gives a wholistic view of where your paycheck goes!

Vantagens

ADP Workforce now is an extremely user friendly software that enables clients to accurately keep track of their paychecks in digital form. The software keeps track of tax, deductions and retirement contributions and presents them in an easy to understand visual format. You are also able to change information related to your deductibles etc. from the online platform

Desvantagens

Despite the great features it can be difficult to find what you are looking for in this software. Someone new to this software will feel somewhat overwhelmed by the many drop down menus presented on the home screen. This software is also one of the more pricey options available on the market.

Alisha
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Not intuitive enough

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

Tedious and frustrating software that needs to be nuanced

Vantagens

Dashboard for employees looks nice and gives a good overall status of pay and year to date details

Desvantagens

Hard to use overall for employees, we get a lot of complaints. Scheduling is tedious and needs to offer better calendars that are easily integrated

TraeAnn
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Not a good option for smaller companies

Avaliado em 09/06/2022

Not great. Customer service is a joke without a dedicated service team, which you can only get by meeting a certain size threshold or paying roughly four times the monthly rate for basic service. They are constantly changing the theme/formatting of the website (at least twice a year), so you have to relearn things often.

Six months ago I had a call with them to explore adding the Applicant Tracking and Performance Management modules, and they ended up presenting me with the biggest suite possible without 12 other pieces I didn't need (which was going to increase our annual cost on the system by 3 times, or $40k). When asked to quote me on just the 2 modules I wanted, they literally said "what is your budget? that will help us determine the price." Very backwards approach.

Vantagens

Lots of customization in reporting and accesses

Desvantagens

Very obvious that they acquired many pieces along the way - isn't a seamless product. For example, if you are building a report and search for "pay rate", three different options come up. Several updates (like employee state taxes) require you to make the change in multiple spots instead of changing it once and that cascading to all impacted areas.

Calyn
  • Setor: Administração pública

Worth the Money!

Avaliado em 27/05/2022

It has been great, the implementation team and standard support are always very quick to resolve issues.

Vantagens

Payroll was quite the process before having an all in one system for time and attendance and payroll processing. Now it is very smooth and having all of our employee data in one place is great!!

Desvantagens

It is a more expensive option but the expandability for future growth and top rate security offset this in my opinion.

Paychex Flex, Paylocity e Paycor

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

Needed a payroll provider after we switched to a need accounting system

QuickBooks Time

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

Pricing, features, and ability to meet needs after growth
Scott
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Review of ADP Workforce Now

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

I am satisfied with the overall experience I have using ADP Workforce Now and would definitely recommend the software to anyone.

Vantagens

I really like that ADP Workforce Now is one system instead of the 3 systems I was using before. This means there is no need to look up information in different systems and has completely eliminated the use on interfaces.

Desvantagens

There are times where our client service team are hard to get a hold of and we will need to be transferred between departments. Sometimes this makes productivity hard when you spend a long amount of time on the phone.

Amanda
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It's number 1 in my book.

Avaliado em 24/06/2022

My overall experience with ADP is amazing and I can't see myself self going anywhere else. I have recommended to all my friends and family and they all told their bosses and they all using this software now.

Vantagens

I like this software because before I transferred over to this company it was all hands on deck. Workers had to go into the office to receive the paycheck and the w-2 forms

Desvantagens

They only thing I didn't like about this software was I didn't understand why it took so long for this to happen.

Jalissa
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Overall Easy To Used

Avaliado em 10/06/2022

Vantagens

So from the title you can already tell I'm ecstatic about the software being easy to use. There is so much information on this site that helps you figure out anything you need to know, from what time you clocked in to how to request a day off. Navigating around the system you will soon find more and more useful information. Everything is lapeled so that makes it easy to use.

Desvantagens

Even thought everything is lapeled it can be a lot to remember.

Chris
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Accurate for payroll, not easy to use for employees

Avaliado em 30/07/2022

I’m in appointments and five I’ve never really had an issue with the system I would continue to use it I’m not sure if I’d recommend it only because I’m sure there’s something out there that’s a little bit better in a little bit easier to use

Vantagens

What I like most about this software was that you could sign in online and get any of your paystub‘s T4 slips all in one spot was fantastic that way also because of their usually being all in one person in charge of payroll this made it much easier to control.

Desvantagens

My least favourite part of this product is that even registering is a bit of a pain especially if you don’t have the information easily recognized through your paperwork it requires a username and password your employee ID your other post policy number and you’re in there is a very basic basic software where there’s a list of your paystub

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Great self-service settings

Avaliado em 31/07/2022

Overall, I have saved a lot of time when I need to obtain my documents from current or previous employment through this software. It has been reliable and I find it very useful in my experience. The portal for accessing information is easy to navigate, and customer service has been good when I had any concerns.

Vantagens

In my experience of using this software for over six plus years, I have always liked how easy-to-use this software is, and appreciate how I can find what I need on the very self access friendly portal. When I have reached out for assistance it had a fast turn around for responses. What I like most is the easy navigation and convenience in retrieving any documents I need sent to my email in great timing.

Desvantagens

Though the software was still useful and I managed to figure out the error, when logging in at time it may be difficult only because I have had logins with various employment. However the password/username recovery process is simple and customer service is quick with this software. Other than this, there have not been many cons in my experience.

Sigmund
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

Basic Payroll With Limitations

Avaliado em 04/07/2022

Vantagens

The fact that it shows the basic payslip functions

Desvantagens

The breakdown of payments are not detailed enough

Irene
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

ADP Workforce Now - not just for payroll anymore

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

The need for staff to go to their supervisor to get their PTO balance has been eliminated with the use of the self service portal. the staff feels more empowered to take control of their profiles with any updates they need to make.

Vantagens

We have changed finance managers 4 times in the last 5 years. For the periods of time that we had no finance manager, I was the person tasked with all things HR and payroll related. Let me tell you, this is outside of my normal workflow but I had to get my people paid. The software is straight forward, click and go, easy to use. Even for those of us that are not payroll or HR professionals. With the COVID hit, there was an added layer of complexity to entering payroll for those out sick. The ADP team did a wonderful job on providing resources and updating those resources often. there is online learning, on demand learning and always a friendly calm voice on the other end of the phone when a would frantically call for help. It's not just the software, it's the people behind it that make it all work smoothly. Tracking PTO is also a HUGE benefit to our employees. the days of " how much time off do I have ? " are long gone. We have encouraged all of our employees to use the self service portal for any changes to their profile thus cutting down on internal paperwork and the need for data entry. It's been a game changer for us.

Desvantagens

I honestly can't think of anything that I would change about it. The communication via email is amazing and I always know what is going on with my processes.

Paychex Flex

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

ADP fulfilled more of the needs of the business.
Cristiano
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Custom solution to fit any business size/type.

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

We switched from Paychex to ADP as we outgrew the Paychex platform. Happy with the switch, despite the occasional headache.

Vantagens

I like that ADP gives you complete control over all aspects of HR & Payroll within workforce now.

Desvantagens

Because it is so customizeable, there can be issues getting feaetures working or fixed. Also, the sales and implementation team are hard to get ahold of once paperwork is finalized. They seem to disappear and work on their own schedule without feedback, regular updates on progress, etc.

Gusto e Homebase

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

Paychex was more "on rails" and didn't allow some customization that we needed. Also, their time & attendance app was terrible. I spent more time fixing time clocks than anything else.

Paychex Flex
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Minimize Admiuistration

Avaliado em 08/11/2021

I have been using ADP Workforce Now software program for decades. ADP Workforce Now has significantly reduced my administrative payroll process. ADP Workforce Now does the work for me! It is comforting to know ADP Workforce Now is 100% reliable. I am always confident the payroll process will run effortlessly and efficiently. I highly recommend it!

Vantagens

ADP Workforce Now is an excellent software program if you are interested in streamlining your payroll process and making your business run effortlessly, efficiently and eliminate your stress!
ADP Workforce Now has been an industry leader for decades. The ADP Workforce Now software is user friendly; the program is self explanatory; and I process employee personal and W4 information in just a few easy steps.

I also applaud the implementation team for making the initial transition/conversion process painless. The team was knowledgeable and familial with transferring my previous software program data into ADP Workforce Now with ease. The team knew exactly how transfer my historical data perfectly!

Additionally, as a small business owner, I find the legal recommendations invaluable! The legal team is very responsive, knowledgeable, and assists in protecting my business from potential legal consequences.

Desvantagens

I honestly cannot think of any cons working with ADP Workforce Now software program...It's right on point and meets all my expectations. My experience with ADP Workforce Now has been flawless.

QuickBooks Payroll

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now was highly recommended from a colleague. My previous company made a few too many errors. The paychecks had to be reprinted which delayed receiving the paychecks on many paydays.

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now had/has an excellent reputation in the payroll industry. The sales person was highly knowledgeable and trained in using the product. And, more importantly, my colleagues were satisfied using ADP Workforce Now software program and highly recommended it.
Cody
  • Setor: E-Learning

ADP WFN Saves Money Without the White Glove Service

Avaliado em 31/10/2021

Overall despite the high about of struggle it takes to get up and running, ADP WFN is a very solid platform if your company seeks to integrate many functions all within a single platform, and wishes to take a somewhat "hands-off" approach to tasks. Payroll tax is automatically done by ADP, for instance. This platform may not be the most user-friendly, but it works and it's a very powerful tool once learned. Unless your company wants a true "white glove" experience, you can likely not to better for the price than ADP WFN.

Vantagens

ADP WFN covers all the bases for HR, tax, payroll, applicant tracking, timekeeping, and more. I would not say that ADP is the absolute best-in-class for any individual module, however, as a holistic package it's extremely powerful. The ADP WFN package is very price-competitive compared to other payroll software. The integrated nature of the platform (one stop shop) and longstanding, proven track record is what I would most recommend about ADP.

Desvantagens

There are 2 large cons for ADP, however, these may be present with other platforms too. First is the initial onboarding and setup. I've onboarded ADP at 3 companies over the past decade, and it can be extremely hit or miss - it's entirely dependent on the ADP team you get. The timeline can also be much longer than one may think to start. Secondly, when problems come up, customer service is where things can tend to go awry. Again, it's completely dependent on the person you get. As a bit of advice, if you feel like a bad response was given, call right back and speak to a different person, you might end up with a great resolution.

Brian
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Follows you wherever you go...

Avaliado em 25/04/2020

simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

Vantagens

Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

Desvantagens

Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

Sally
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances.

But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

Vantagens

The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

Desvantagens

The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use.

We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least.

Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

Karen
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

HRIS System

Avaliado em 29/12/2020

Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

Vantagens

ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Desvantagens

Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

Dayforce HCM e Paycom

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

Ultipro is not as supportive and does not have the functionality of ADP.

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

Previous knowledge of system and not paying for something we wouldnt use.
Virginia
  • Setor: Seguros

ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

Vantagens

ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

Desvantagens

The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

BambooHR

Cost and ease of use
Sherri
  • Setor: Bancos

It's come a long way

Avaliado em 04/02/2020

We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

Vantagens

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

Desvantagens

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

The cost of some of the software systems was quite high. They had additional functionality, but that didn't justify the cost difference.
Kym
  • Setor: Automotivo

ADP

Avaliado em 29/08/2019

After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

Vantagens

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

Desvantagens

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Paycom

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

CDK was sunsetting their program. ADP and CDK used to be one in the same therefore we were under the impression that ADP would have more dealership experience when it came to payroll.

CDK Drive

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

Again because we were under the assumption that ADP had more dealership experience when it came to payroll because they used to be a part of CDK (which is a dealership accounting software).
Cyndi
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

WFN Review

Avaliado em 27/08/2019

I have been expanding the functions within WFN - we added time and attendance this year and plan on using other feature to help us grow and scale our payroll. I find as the complexities of our payroll increases, WFN can handle and grow with us.

Vantagens

The flexibility it provides. Depending upon the company's complexities - you can use as little or as much as you need from the system. It integrates with other systems too (Workday, etc) to help automate processes.

Desvantagens

It is a difficult to have multiple payroll runs at the same time. When you are in a public company with stock and regular payroll runs on the same day - the system can do it - but it is not easy to flow between the two payroll runs.

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

I was not part of that decision.

Paylocity

Management decision.
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

ADP is a great tool for businesses

Avaliado em 06/08/2019

Really happy overall.

Vantagens

ADP is a great tool for companies to use for their employees. Not only can you find all the important documents you need in one place, but you also get perks with ADP. Even if you leave a company ADP will still show you your pay stubs and tax info later on. Sometimes businesses add certain qualities to ADP, so be sure to make what you have on the platform clear. I have gotten many great perks and coupon codes from ADP for car rentals, movie tickets and outings.

Desvantagens

Customer service is slow, if non existent. If you have an issue it is guaranteed to take you more then 48 hours to solve.

Workday HCM

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

Workday is confusing and more expensive.

Workday HCM

Value and ease of use.
Shikha
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions

Avaliado em 30/04/2019

Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

Vantagens

ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc.
This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service.
It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately.
The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application.
The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

Desvantagens

The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.