ADP Workforce Now

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

5434 avaliações

Tayna C.
  • Industry: Automotivo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Visualização

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Utilizo desde que ingressei na minha atual empresa e nunca tive nenhum problema com a ferramente. Sempre nos atendeu muito bem.

Vantagens

A ferramenta nos permite enxergar com facilidade tudo o que ocorre no RH, trazendo super exemplificado os benefícios que possuo.

Desvantagens

Embora seja por questão de segurança, o trâmite para redefinir senha.

Rodrigo T.
  • Industry: Construção
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Feedback sobre ADP

Avaliado em 19/09/2021

A experiência é positiva, pois automatiza o trabalho de pagamento e benefícios.

Vantagens

Controla o fluxo de salários e benefícios aos colaboradores da empresa.

Desvantagens

Demora a disponibilizar o contra cheque por email.

Jay S.

Best of the Top HR software offerings

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

I've used ADP off and on for 20 years. It's among my favorite HR software suites.

Vantagens

Easy to use, thorough and accurate. I like the Windows version better than the old DOS based version

Desvantagens

Implementation was challenging. It would have been easier if Covid hadn't interfered.

Gusto

Better HR Suite
Irene L.
  • Industry: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

ADP Workforce Now - not just for payroll anymore

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

The need for staff to go to their supervisor to get their PTO balance has been eliminated with the use of the self service portal. the staff feels more empowered to take control of their profiles with any updates they need to make.

Vantagens

We have changed finance managers 4 times in the last 5 years. For the periods of time that we had no finance manager, I was the person tasked with all things HR and payroll related. Let me tell you, this is outside of my normal workflow but I had to get my people paid. The software is straight forward, click and go, easy to use. Even for those of us that are not payroll or HR professionals. With the COVID hit, there was an added layer of complexity to entering payroll for those out sick. The ADP team did a wonderful job on providing resources and updating those resources often. there is online learning, on demand learning and always a friendly calm voice on the other end of the phone when a would frantically call for help. It's not just the software, it's the people behind it that make it all work smoothly. Tracking PTO is also a HUGE benefit to our employees. the days of " how much time off do I have ? " are long gone. We have encouraged all of our employees to use the self service portal for any changes to their profile thus cutting down on internal paperwork and the need for data entry. It's been a game changer for us.

Desvantagens

I honestly can't think of anything that I would change about it. The communication via email is amazing and I always know what is going on with my processes.

Paychex Flex

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

ADP fulfilled more of the needs of the business.
Lindsey S.
  • Industry: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Buyers Remorse for a small nonprofit

Avaliado em 07/01/2022

We were swayed to switch to ADP Workforce Now + Total Source because we wanted to have one HR system with all data in one place and because we wanted to be able to provide more benefits for less money to our staff. Since we decided to do co-employment with them in order to get the cheaper benefits we are now stuck to using them long term.

Vantagens

It has been helpful to have all data in one place.

Desvantagens

Their support services are terrible. We are supposed to have a dedicated person to help us, we've had 3 in a year. They have never been responsive. The system regularly goes down. Our staff constantly have issues with clocking in and out because the app freezes and doesn't work. The online system for staff is clunky and not intuitive.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Industry: Contabilidade

Minimize Admiuistration

Avaliado em 08/11/2021

I have been using ADP Workforce Now software program for decades. ADP Workforce Now has significantly reduced my administrative payroll process. ADP Workforce Now does the work for me! It is comforting to know ADP Workforce Now is 100% reliable. I am always confident the payroll process will run effortlessly and efficiently. I highly recommend it!

Vantagens

ADP Workforce Now is an excellent software program if you are interested in streamlining your payroll process and making your business run effortlessly, efficiently and eliminate your stress!
ADP Workforce Now has been an industry leader for decades. The ADP Workforce Now software is user friendly; the program is self explanatory; and I process employee personal and W4 information in just a few easy steps.

I also applaud the implementation team for making the initial transition/conversion process painless. The team was knowledgeable and familial with transferring my previous software program data into ADP Workforce Now with ease. The team knew exactly how transfer my historical data perfectly!

Additionally, as a small business owner, I find the legal recommendations invaluable! The legal team is very responsive, knowledgeable, and assists in protecting my business from potential legal consequences.

Desvantagens

I honestly cannot think of any cons working with ADP Workforce Now software program...It's right on point and meets all my expectations. My experience with ADP Workforce Now has been flawless.

QuickBooks Payroll

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now was highly recommended from a colleague. My previous company made a few too many errors. The paychecks had to be reprinted which delayed receiving the paychecks on many paydays.

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

ADP Workforce Now had/has an excellent reputation in the payroll industry. The sales person was highly knowledgeable and trained in using the product. And, more importantly, my colleagues were satisfied using ADP Workforce Now software program and highly recommended it.
Cristiano P.
  • Industry: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Custom solution to fit any business size/type.

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

We switched from Paychex to ADP as we outgrew the Paychex platform. Happy with the switch, despite the occasional headache.

Vantagens

I like that ADP gives you complete control over all aspects of HR & Payroll within workforce now.

Desvantagens

Because it is so customizeable, there can be issues getting feaetures working or fixed. Also, the sales and implementation team are hard to get ahold of once paperwork is finalized. They seem to disappear and work on their own schedule without feedback, regular updates on progress, etc.

Homebase e Gusto

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

Paychex was more "on rails" and didn't allow some customization that we needed. Also, their time & attendance app was terrible. I spent more time fixing time clocks than anything else.

Paychex Flex
Megan M.
  • Industry: Impressão

Most Reliable Payroll Company on the Market

Avaliado em 28/12/2021

Vantagens

We used ADP for years, and the switched a couple years back to try other options. There were all these new and shiny companies trying to woo us and we thought maybe they were better. We were wrong. ADP is hands down the best payroll management company we have used. We just enter in the total hours worked for each employee and their software does the rest. We don't have to worry about taxes and wage garnishment and child support. And we don't have to worry about W2s and direct deposits. Employees can login to their own accounts and see their history and get their records. They make running a business just a little easier, which is appreciated.

Desvantagens

There is one thing I didn't like about ADP, and it's small and silly by so annoying. When you go to enter in an employee's hours the Overtime box is not next to the regular hours box. Salary is in between. So you enter 40 hours of regular time, TAB to enter Overtime and it takes you to salary instead of OT. Why?? Someone getting paid hourly and OT isn't getting salary. Why are they next to each other?

Shasta S.
  • Industry: Mercado de capitais

User friendly and helpful

Avaliado em 26/12/2021

Wasy to see your time and tracj next things to do see each departments performance and goals

Vantagens

That any of my employees can access it and it helps daily routines so much easier. For all my employees.

Desvantagens

There is nothing i dont like or love about it and all our employees agree

Remote Support

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

This makes things so much easier and smoother and had lots more info.

BambooHR

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

The reviews did not disappoint. Reviews are alot in marketing and this checked all the boxes for us.
John aries J.
  • Industry: Recursos Humanos

The "Go To" System for Payroll

Avaliado em 07/12/2021

The system shows to be worth the price since it is providing accuracy in payroll processing which is tantamount to the success of an HR Manager specifically handling payroll.

Vantagens

I have not experienced any miscalculation in processing payroll since I used this software and provider. The ease of use and the navigation feels like you are only using Social Media but the complexity of the processes and the accuracy of the output is, without a doubt, priceless on an HR standpoint.

Desvantagens

The price is steep as compared to it's competitors and there are fees associated for changes that will require about 8 hours of work from the provider.

Chirag S.
  • Industry: Seguros

Very reliable HR system

Avaliado em 06/12/2021

We use ADP for all HR functions. We removed SuccessFactors from our environment in favor of ADP. ADP was the most suitable for us.

Vantagens

ADP is very reliable. There is downtime but it is very low. They release features steadily and they typically work well.

Desvantagens

ADP's customer support is terrible. It takes at least 2-3 calls before issues are resolved. For their cloud data management feature, it took us several calls before a knowledgeable person was available to us to answer questions.

SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

SuccessFactor's customer support was poorer than ADP. SuccessFactors was also more complicated and didn't result in any improvement. ADP, on the other hand, was stable. Although not as feature rich, ADP's features were easy to use and manage.
Angelee H.
  • Industry: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Adp portal is great.

Avaliado em 21/12/2021

We just switched to this at my job from Paycor. It took a little while to get used to, but I am starting to like this a little better!

Vantagens

I like that the portal hides personal information and can only be shown if you click it or want it to be. It makes it easy when using during work hours to schedule PTO or to look at pay stubs etc.

Desvantagens

It took me awhile to figure out how to schedule the PTO, but once I figured it out it is now a piece of cake.

Cody M.

ADP WFN Saves Money Without the White Glove Service

Avaliado em 31/10/2021

Overall despite the high about of struggle it takes to get up and running, ADP WFN is a very solid platform if your company seeks to integrate many functions all within a single platform, and wishes to take a somewhat "hands-off" approach to tasks. Payroll tax is automatically done by ADP, for instance. This platform may not be the most user-friendly, but it works and it's a very powerful tool once learned. Unless your company wants a true "white glove" experience, you can likely not to better for the price than ADP WFN.

Vantagens

ADP WFN covers all the bases for HR, tax, payroll, applicant tracking, timekeeping, and more. I would not say that ADP is the absolute best-in-class for any individual module, however, as a holistic package it's extremely powerful. The ADP WFN package is very price-competitive compared to other payroll software. The integrated nature of the platform (one stop shop) and longstanding, proven track record is what I would most recommend about ADP.

Desvantagens

There are 2 large cons for ADP, however, these may be present with other platforms too. First is the initial onboarding and setup. I've onboarded ADP at 3 companies over the past decade, and it can be extremely hit or miss - it's entirely dependent on the ADP team you get. The timeline can also be much longer than one may think to start. Secondly, when problems come up, customer service is where things can tend to go awry. Again, it's completely dependent on the person you get. As a bit of advice, if you feel like a bad response was given, call right back and speak to a different person, you might end up with a great resolution.

Brian G.
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Follows you wherever you go...

Avaliado em 25/04/2020

simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

Vantagens

Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

Desvantagens

Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

Sally G.
  • Industry: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances.

But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

Vantagens

The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

Desvantagens

The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use.

We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least.

Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

Karen C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

HRIS System

Avaliado em 29/12/2020

Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

Vantagens

ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Desvantagens

Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

Paycom e Dayforce HCM

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

Ultipro is not as supportive and does not have the functionality of ADP.

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

Previous knowledge of system and not paying for something we wouldnt use.
Virginia G.
  • Industry: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

Vantagens

ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

Desvantagens

The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

BambooHR

Cost and ease of use
Sherri A.
  • Industry: Bancos

It's come a long way

Avaliado em 04/02/2020

We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

Vantagens

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

Desvantagens

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

The cost of some of the software systems was quite high. They had additional functionality, but that didn't justify the cost difference.
Kym W.
  • Industry: Automotivo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

ADP

Avaliado em 29/08/2019

After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

Vantagens

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

Desvantagens

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Paycom

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

CDK was sunsetting their program. ADP and CDK used to be one in the same therefore we were under the impression that ADP would have more dealership experience when it came to payroll.

CDK Drive

Razões para mudar para o ADP Workforce Now

Again because we were under the assumption that ADP had more dealership experience when it came to payroll because they used to be a part of CDK (which is a dealership accounting software).
Cyndi M.
  • Industry: Serviços de informação

WFN Review

Avaliado em 27/08/2019

I have been expanding the functions within WFN - we added time and attendance this year and plan on using other feature to help us grow and scale our payroll. I find as the complexities of our payroll increases, WFN can handle and grow with us.

Vantagens

The flexibility it provides. Depending upon the company's complexities - you can use as little or as much as you need from the system. It integrates with other systems too (Workday, etc) to help automate processes.

Desvantagens

It is a difficult to have multiple payroll runs at the same time. When you are in a public company with stock and regular payroll runs on the same day - the system can do it - but it is not easy to flow between the two payroll runs.

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

I was not part of that decision.

Paylocity

Management decision.
Avaliador Verificado
  • Industry: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

ADP is a great tool for businesses

Avaliado em 06/08/2019

Really happy overall.

Vantagens

ADP is a great tool for companies to use for their employees. Not only can you find all the important documents you need in one place, but you also get perks with ADP. Even if you leave a company ADP will still show you your pay stubs and tax info later on. Sometimes businesses add certain qualities to ADP, so be sure to make what you have on the platform clear. I have gotten many great perks and coupon codes from ADP for car rentals, movie tickets and outings.

Desvantagens

Customer service is slow, if non existent. If you have an issue it is guaranteed to take you more then 48 hours to solve.

Workday HCM

Razões para escolher o ADP Workforce Now

Workday is confusing and more expensive.

Workday HCM

Value and ease of use.
Shikha V.
  • Industry: Emprego e contratação

ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions

Avaliado em 30/04/2019

Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

Vantagens

ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc.
This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service.
It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately.
The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application.
The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

Desvantagens

The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.

Samridh S.
  • Industry: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

Easy to Use and Easy to Manage

Avaliado em 01/02/2019

Vantagens

Our company transitioned to ADP 3 years ago and in the past three years I have really grown to like ADP.
- Easy to manage my PTO and see balances
I can easily log into ADP and see how much balance is left. Previously I had to wait for my paycheck to look at it and keep note of it. Otherwise everything was stored on the SAP system and SAP codes were too hard to remember. I like the online platform a lot better with ADP.
Apply for PTO is also a piece of cake. Simply choose the date (calendar is shown on right) and submit the hours.
- Notifications
ADP is really good about notifying the user if there is any mails waiting in the inbox. Any approvals or disapprovals, documents and announcements on ADP gets sent straight to my work email and it helps me to remember that I should go and check it out.
- Everything in one place
All my Paychecks, Tax Documents, Health and Dental Benefits, Policies etc are on one spot. They are all properly placed under specific tabs so after some clicking around I was able to easily get to the page I needed too.
I also like that I can download my information and documents in a pdf format and store it computer for later access. I no longer have to email HR and ask for my tax document if I lost it or ask what is the health/dental plan i enrolled in.
Even enrolling or changing the benefits plan is super easy and it is all done inside the ADP at the beginning of each year.

- Outdated look
I think ADP could enhance their website a bit more than what it is. I do like their simplicity however more helpful links in the front page would be nice so that I do not have to click through 3 pages to submit a PTO.
- More details needed
I would prefer each page to have some details on what this page is for and how it can be used. Some sort of front page explanation would be nice. The first few months I emailed my HR every single time to figure out how to do the simplest of things
- Update takes time
When there is an updated I have notice some delays. Whether it be on my PTO approval or my salary increase. The system updates takes the longest.

Collin E.

Leading Payroll Vendor for a Reason

Avaliado em 13/12/2018

This is a strong tool once the learning curve is overcome. I have used small, medium, and large payroll platforms and ADP is a true "One size fits all" platform and perhaps my vendor of choice. However, for that ideal fit, it will require diligent implementation and an understanding of the platform and it's features.

There are trade-offs: while startup companies such as Zenefits or Namely have a simple user interface and easy to navigate, they also come with system limitations and lack of support compared to the big companies. ADP is the opposite; sometimes quirky and difficult to find what you need, but a truly powerful system with a large support team ready to assist. Choose based on your priorities.

Vantagens

This is an extremely robust platform with extensive custom functionality. When properly configured and utilized, WorkforceNow can fit practically any business and payroll model, from small businesses to high volume, enterprise-level companies.

Service and Support are best in class and will walk you through anything. Tax filings, notice resolutions, and year-end processes are a breeze.

Solid tools and modules - Benefits, Reporting Suite, Onboarding, Time Tracking (But you'll pay for it).

Desvantagens

ADP is a legacy company with legacy systems. Because they have been around for so long, some features seem to be "stacked" on from prior versions instead of given an entire overhaul. This can lead to an lack of intuitive UI and UX compared to younger systems like Workday.

Implementation team may give you an "out of the box" setup. May require diligent partnership in configuring to your specifications.

Pricing may not be as competitive as other vendors and module implementations can add up.

Cynthia O.

WFN Review 2018

Avaliado em 06/12/2018

Overall experience with WFN platform has been very good.

PS: I miss being able to go to ADP locations for "live" training. Especially for reporting! I know that the WFN reporting is very strong and I am not using to it's full ability. I am more of a hands on learner vs. webinars and learned a lot by attending ADP classes for training in THIS area in the past. (Hint, hint - Smile)

Vantagens

Love having everything on the same platform; payroll, benefits, T&A, and reporting. For the most part I love the ease of using the product. While updates are important to stay compliant and current with needs they create havoc with current setup.(growing pains!) I have been using ADP products since 1990 and this platform is by far the best and easiest to use. Love the training bites on the top of pages.

Desvantagens

I only have cons with specific areas of WFN updates and not the overall WFN platform.
1. Time & Attendance - Current update of moving hours to payroll we lost that the function where the system will stop the import to payroll if there are exceptions and either make you acknowledge the exception or delete from the time card. Example: A manager approves a time off request for a closed pay period. The hours flow to the current pay period. Since it is just hours (because in wrong pay/time period) there are no dollars. When doing a payroll reconciliation we tie hours & dollars. When it's a company of 400 employees this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I'd rather be stopped and asked to note the exception before I can import.
2. There needs to be more flexibility with the restrictions within time and attendance. Example: We want to restrict an employee to only being able to swipe in 5 minutes before the start of their schedule. If they are 5 minutes late I don't want them restricted; they should be able to swipe in even if they are an hour late. (The old ETime allowed this and it was very helpful in controlling OT because employees had to immediately go to a manager to get permission to start or stay later than their scheduled time vs. seeing the next day when reviewing time cards)
3. Wage & Garnishment - Need easier reports to get what is needed