1.869 avaliações

Microsoft Visual Studio

Software shipping and building

4,6 /5 (1869 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
97% dos usuários recomendam este app
1.869 avaliações
Sushanne G.
Traduzido para o Português

Tool for developer and front end developer

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Love it can i say it can't anything bad.
Easy to input infor

Awesome tool
I dont know why i didnt use it first
Very helpful
Everything I need is built inside

Nothing
Can't think of anything
Nothing
I am sorry it is a great tool.
Nothing nothing nothing
Love it

Lenon C.
Setor: Telecomunicações

Program practically alone!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 27/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In our organization the use of VS Code is essential, we have developed several codes and scripts, it has countless plugins that enable incredible use and unusual use of the tool!

Vantagens

We program in different languages with the software, plugins facilitate this. It is light, simple, intuitive and for our use it is a hand on the wheel, because we adapt easily, it is incredible!

Desvantagens

We found nothing wrong with the software, it was easily adapted to our routine, and it works above expectations!

Jesus V.

Excellent app for development

Avaliado em 07/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Mainly great experience using the IDE for work, sometimes is weird because the verbosity of the errors are not clear.

Vantagens

I've been using visual studio for around 10 years, it's the best for csharp programming and also for other languages like nodejs or even python. the linter is great, the way to scaffold the projects

Desvantagens

Denpending on your necessities could result expense, for sample as developer I usually use the professional version, but when I need to architect a solution, I need to change to the enterprise version because there is no support the UML diagrams and it cost around 20ish USD more

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Just Upgraded to 2107 after 2008 was decomissioned lots of bugs

Avaliado em 23/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is a very useful tool. We use it to provide reporting and analytics for our entire operation. It's SSIS features and reporting tools allow us to present data in different formats and real time so issues can be resolved and we can look high level or as detailed as needed at our organaization.

Vantagens

I like how the Microsoft product continues to evolve. In 2017 we make SSIS on its own server. It speeds up Queries and has always on availability groups. Moving it to the cloud has also helped make it more available. It now has a more robust reporting tool to provide analytics on use and ways to improve run times and queries

Desvantagens

It is a lot different then previous versions. All of the code required major changes to run. There was several issues with connecting to Access databases and Microsoft products that are "known bugs" or being worked on. I cant understand why a product gets out that doesn't integrate with other microsoft products flawlessly.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Setor: Design gráfico
Traduzido para o Português

Good tool in terms of ease of use.

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 22/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Above all the pros and cons,I enjoy a lot using this tool which helped me in many aspects.I feel like this tool with better costumer support will be so far the best tool in this category.

Vantagens

It is a unique tool which helps us to achieve and implement our idea to reality and also good value for money.It's interface also looks very good.

Desvantagens

As far as concerned to me I feel like costumer support in this visual studio is not up to the mark as expected.It is average,not pretty good.

Robert D.

Visual Studio Great for All Developers

Avaliado em 08/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It allows me to fix errors and rebuild so that I can complete projects. It is easy to use so that I can focus purely on projects. I have experienced the following benefits: 1. Increased UI enhancement through Razor Pages, and Web Applications, 2. Comes standard with Bootstrap 3 and can be increased to 4. 3. Several languages and frameworks are added when updates occur. Note: user must download update via tools within visual studio.

Vantagens

Visual studio allows me to create dynamic web applications and websites for my clients and projects. It allows for database creation, code development and UI development. I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants to develop websites and web applications.

Desvantagens

Slow Boot up time, slow build times, memory hog, increased CPU use. Recommended: Core i7 CPU processor or greater with at least 8GB RAM or higher.

Armando P.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Productive and agile development environment

Avaliado em 26/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have developed desktop, web, mobile applications, libraries, database projects, etc. with it,=

Vantagens

It allows me to edit, compile and test the different development options. Be it a desktop, web or mobile application, also the database. It is a versatile and extensible tool, and easy to use with good support given by Microsoft.

Desvantagens

I understand that yes, there is still a lot of opportunity for improvement in terms of development, testing and extensibility.

Bets IDE

Avaliado em 04/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I give 5 star rating for the software.

Vantagens

Platform for coding is very easy and helpful to debug the error , specially recommended for web design.

Desvantagens

Nothing , But it is better to improve more options for the developers for debugging.

Setor: Varejistas

I don't know how I lived before Visual Studio

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 16/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A pleasure wrapped in a dream. I've used it now for 6 months and have deployed react apps, worked on a vuejs application and everything was so simple and centered. It's been awesome.

1. It's free.
2. It integrates a terminal in the editor
3. It has flawless code coloring for any language or library there is.
4. You can open multiple terminals
5. It manages your repo

Desvantagens

Nothing, there is nothing that I don't like, I don't like that it doesn't write code for me aside from that I literally am dumbfounded at how I lived without it.

Michael M.
Traduzido para o Português

Microsoft actually impressed me here

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 16/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Visual Studios allows us to manage our software pipeline from concept to release

Vantagens

Very powerful and efficient for the languages we use, meaning we don't need additional tools or software

Desvantagens

Some of the more powerful and useful tools are hard to find and access without knowing to look for them

Mohammed S.
Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

The best IDE on the planet!

Avaliado em 01/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Absolutely fantastic experience ever since I started using Visual Studio. It has been a tool that I have relied upon to create projects such as websites, desktop applications, APIs as well as mobile applications. The latest iteration has the biggest range of features and premade project templates so far. All in all, highly recommended!

Vantagens

-The vast amount of features and facilities is really amazing. Visual Studio lets us build all types of apps and software, right from APIs to even embedded software. The amount of pre-created templates really does help as it creates a lot of the boilerplate code needed for applications and systems.

-The dark mode theme is brilliant!

-It doesn't take too much configuration to get it running, as long as the necessary software packages and libraries have been installed

-Visual Studio is available both for Mac and Windows

-It integrates really well with other applications both Microsoft and non-Microsoft. There are thousands of plugins available within the Visual Studio marketplace and you are sure to find anything that works with all types of systems. Developers are always creating new plugins and extensions and if there are any issues, it is easy to contact them to improve their plugins.

Desvantagens

-Due to its powerful nature, Visual Studio is quite resource-heavy and does take a toll on power and laptop battery performance (unless of course you have a really powerful machine). It does use up a lot of RAM and hardware resources.

-Another thing is that due to its complex nature, there are many features that may take time to learn and understand. There are just so many features that it can be fairly awkward to navigate and use at times.

-Sometimes, Visual Studio does get glitchy and it is definitely common to see weird behavior at the most random of times.

Luis daniel R.

The Standard for Windows programming

Avaliado em 24/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I basically use Visual Studio daily. I have no complaints other than I wish they had more customizability like it's little brother Visual Studio Code is getting and with time, Visual Studio Code just does what it's big brother does better. But yet, nothing can replace Visual Studio in my work flow and that won't be changing in the next years to come.

Vantagens

You can almost use/code in any language on the IDE, if you're missing features, you could look for extensions/plug-ings that add them, like DevExtreme or ReSharper. I mostly code in C# and the Community version for me works fine, but the Enterprise and Professional tiers are also really good. The IDE has been more open in the recent years and that has allowed for more straight updates than rather waiting for service releases or new year branded releases. You can code websites, mobile apps, desktop apps, console apps, service apps, anything related to Azure can be done in VS and yeah, you can easily debug and now in the latest versions, you can live-share a project and have a coworker assist you or work with you on the same project and both debug it. You can also use the live-share feature for teaching someone how to code.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, extensions can be a little buggy. Azure Services, I would recommend a stable connection because it can get laggy. If you're going to use SQL Server in Visual Studio, you're better off downloading Azure Data Studio, because it is more versatile, strong, quicker and responsive than the options Visual Studio provides you. The community can cover you anything you need, but if you're looking for huge enterprise projects, you might want to invest on the paid options, but they can be expensive.

Supun S.

Programming with VISUAL STUDIO

Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Visual Basic is a great and professional software for programming. Lot of features are included in it for easy coding. I think we must have some knowledge about programming languages before using this software because this software has some advance features. If a beginner starts coding with Visual Basic first, he might be feel coding is very difficult. Therefore I recommend using Visual Basic only if you have some knowledge about coding. However Microsoft offers a free version of this software for students. This is a good opportunity to improve our skills with this software. If you are a programmer and looking for software for your industry, this is the best software that suits for you.

Vantagens

Visual studio is one of a best software that programmer need for his works. It supports many programming languages mainly used in programming these days including C, C++, C#, JAVA, Visual Basic, Python, HTML, CSS etc. This software is developed by Microsoft as an Integrated Development Environment (IDE). There are lots of software using for software development industry in these days. Visual Studio offers many outstanding features and functionality when comparing with them. Some of the features are IntelliSense (completes code automatically as it suits), GUI design (Can design graphical user interfaces and make them interact with components we include i.e. Forms, Buttons, Labels, Message boxes etc.) Also Visual Basic consists with an integrated debugger that works as a source level debugger and a machine level debugger. Therefore the debugging process is easier and powerful. Visual Studio is fast and powerful software for programming in my experience.

Desvantagens

The most annoying thing that I see is the process we have to go through before starting GUI programming using C++ language. We have to change many settings and copy/paste some code parts before starting our codes. For beginners it is a confusing work as we have to go through many menus and change settings and pasting code parts. Coding area seems to be more complicated than that of other software. Therefore it is hard to find a code part that we typed already in case of changing codes. Visual Basic took nearly 22GB from my storage. For the people with low size hard drives it is difficult to allocate such amount for one software. Since software have many functions and features it take some time to load. Low grade PCs can be lagged in this process because Visual Basic use high amount of RAM and CPU.

Vincent H.
Setor: Serviços financeiros

A big chunk of Application for Python Testing

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I found it an excellent tool and shows where the pared down VS Code gets its functionality from. It can do a lot if you have the laptop/PC with a fairly modern specification. For the work that I do in Python, it is on a par with PyCharm but has the ability to do a lot more than just work with Python. Most of my work with python is personal now that I have switched company but there will be scope here to help others out.

My next challenge is to see how I can make use of this tool with Go.

Vantagens

I reinstalled this tool on my laptop to ensure the full process for any new user was understood. I wanted to see what VS community was like, compared to VS Code for Python coding that has been used for some time.
The install whilst downloading is a great feature if you want to get on with life. As for me choosing the various Python related features means a chunky 8GB+ install file and if it can install parts whilst it downloads others then that is a great use of my time.

Actually, I am writing this review whilst the install happens. No lag or stutter from this little laptop. Connecting to my github repositories was very simple for cloning. the next thing that any new user would be interested in is the available documentation. How to Install & Setup, Welcome to the IDE, Whats New and a Training section. That's everything you need.

It is very switched on with dependencies, like VS Code offers solutions and can handle a vast amount of tasks.
The functionality for the test script writing I was doing was excellent. could ask for no more.

Desvantagens

The need for an MS Account I expect has a benefit but I do not see how. Anyone going to use this should make sure that they have a fairly modern PC. As like most Microsoft products they are aimed at utilising the potential from modern devices

Setor: Serviços financeiros

The Gold Standard for IDEs

Avaliado em 14/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Started using visual studio because it was the only IDE a particular vendor had support for. Quickly tried to find more excuses to use it. The intellisense, code-folding and beautification defaults are much better and work much more consistently than any other IDE we've used. We use quite a number of different IDEs, but VS intellisense has been one of if not the biggest productivity enhancement we've had from a single feature. It's amazing how much better done intellisense is in VS than most other products.

It particularly makes a big difference for people who do not have extensive backgrounds writing on particular projects, because it saves a lot of documentation lookups if the design is done well and api documentation is included (we require this to maximize benefits here). More than from a utility perspective, vs intellisense is so responsive it's FUN... which we think accounts for more benefits (again esp for people who are less familiar w/a codebase, cause it shortens the learning curve).

Visual studio is also very good at staying up-to-date with latest apis and techniques. Obviously you probably want to be a user of microsoft's API stack in some way (.net), but you can code in most major languages with it.

The primary drawback is that it does not presently play well with linux OS. There are some efforts to improve this-most noticeably visual studio community. Community is cross platform but not full ide (and doesn't use same VS intellisense).

Vantagens

Intellisense is off-the-charts fast. So quick, it can make coding feel like a video game.
The most-widely-integrated IDE- plugins for everything.
Compatibility between express and full visual studio makes it easy for full-fledged developers to work on same project/product with entry devs, interns, and even open-source.

Desvantagens

While they have made some improvements here (w/regard to visual studio community edition), the full visual studio IDE doesn't run on linux (at least not without VM, wine or jumping through a lot of hoops).

Ryan M.

Visual Studio has come a very long way since VB6

Avaliado em 07/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, my experience with more recent versions of Visual Studio (using it for multiple languages and project types from APIs to Angular applications and even some work using third-party generators such as ngx-rocket) has been very pleasant. You don't have to worry about plugins always breaking or no longer being maintained like you do with most IntelliJ IDEs and the community seems to take commitment and quality very seriously when working with third-party extensions. As for Nugat and libraries hosted on GitHub, you can expect the quality and typical setbacks to be the same though.

Vantagens

- Improved search functionality that is on par with IntelliJ editors' search functionality.
- Software hiccups are rare, whereas they used to be very common even in the recent versions.
- Everything is nicely consolidated, you can select the language you're using at the start as well as the type of project, and you can even search for and pull libraries into your project from the internet without ever leaving the editor.
- High quality themes, don't have to fix items that are the same color but were different colors in another theme like you do with IntelliJ themes.
- Shortcuts and hotkeys have slowly been moving towards being similar to IntelliJ editors, which for me is a definite win, but for new users this wont make a difference.

Desvantagens

- Occassionally locks up, forcing you to open Task Manager and abort the application, sometimes causing lost work.
- Some features do take getting used to before appreciating them, i.e. some components of the Debug/Release manager and handling deployments, but once you understand how they work, you're in love with their usefulness. If you're coming from command line and config file debug and/or deployment, this isn't much of a con because you can imply most of the setting names, but figuring out what you can do through the IDE and what you have to do through files can be as annoying as finding the right IDE screen to change a setting.

Francisco V.
Traduzido para o Português

Couldn't have done it without you, VS

Avaliado em 19/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I do everything from coding, merging, publishing, you name it. As I stated before, I absolutely could not do my job properly without it; it could stand to improve performance-wise, but the benefits outweigh these problems by a mile.

Vantagens

By far the best feature in Visual Studio is IntelliSense; writing code becomes a breeze when you can just tab your way through entire lines, making use of the autocomplete, the smart naming of variables and methods. Having learned .NET as my first programming language, Visual Studio was there with me all the way, holding my hand, making things easier for me.
When dealing with a myriad of configuration files, Visual makes it easy by assisting you with modifying these, even providing UIs for beginners and non-programmers.
Luckily, there's also many extensions available which help overcome some its limitations, a testament to the fidelity of its users, who instead of switching to other IDEs decide to improve upon it.
Interactive design windows really help with page building and desktop apps.
Last but not least, dbml designers are a life saver when dealing with databases, seamless integration with tables, stored procedures and more.

Desvantagens

Visual Studio is a heavy application; it really takes a toll on RAM memory and CPU, which makes it impossible to have two instances open at the same time (something very common for me at least). I end up having one in Visual Studio and another on VS Code. Takes quite a while to boot up also.
When building a big solution, it eats up all my resources and essentially blocks my PC until it finishes.
When publishing databases and errors occur, the logs are really poor and make it hard to find the problems.

Taddes K.
Traduzido para o Português

The best most customizable development environment!

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

My favorite development environment

Vantagens

VS code is the gold standard of IDEs and development environments. Aside from being a terrific text editor with features and third-party libraries like syntax highlighting, there is a big community of developers who offer modifications to make your workflow easy. It has in-build GitHub source control, ease of changing from one language interpreter to another, numerous linters and debuggers, fully functional terminal and endless plugins like live servers, deployment pipelines, etc.

VS code can basically do anything and furthermore be customized to do even more. It allows you to write code efficiently, effectively and reliably and synchronize with all your other development tools.

Desvantagens

Very little, though configurations for cross-language features like indentation from one language to another can seem unintuitive. There are occasional times updates and features can be dropped from one update to another, but the features are frequently addressed and bugs quickly resolved.

Radoslav B.

Visual Studio Review

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 24/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been mostly using this program for student purposes. I study Computer Technologies and I needed a software where to code my programs and one lecturer show me VS when I was for the second year, and since then I do not want to use another program for developing software. I just enjoy the work with VS - it brings me happiness and comfort when I work with it.
I pretty recommend it, because it is worth program, it has free versions, which are perfect for juniors, and it is very powerful though, also it is with very pretty and intuitive design and the programs makes you feel comfortable when working with it.

Vantagens

1. It is very easy to install.
2. It supports a variety of programming languages you can use in your projects - from desktop Applications, to Web Applications, C based programes and much more.
3. I like how tabs and panels are organized - everything is grouped and you can easily find what you want.
4. There is an entire search engine, which searches all the functionalities of Visual Studio, in case you cannot find something.
5. It works pretty well, even on slow performance PC's.
6. You can build very powerful projects with this program.
7. There are different versions - for the purposes of students, of junior developers, through small bussiness and for the big bussiness.
8. Very Good intellisense.
9. In every latest version of VS, you write fewer code - it becomes easier to do it - just with some combinations, or snippets, or embeded hints.
10. Very pleasurable to write and read code in the editor.
11. You can even capture the resources your program uses.
12. There is a debugger, which is very cool and good working.
13. There is a dark mode - even you can download different themes, which can protect your eyes when working for long hours with the program - they almost reduce the white spaces, and make the colors look greater, with better contrast and with care for your eyes.

Desvantagens

For my purposes I haven't experience any difficulties or problems with the program, in order to have any negative oppinion for the program.

Oshadha P.
Traduzido para o Português

Best Coding Software for "Real" development work!

Avaliado em 28/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've started coding with Visual Studio from 2014 - 2015. Between this time our university offers us the 2012 version. So we have used to it. When first time I familiar with Visual Studio, It was difficult because there is a lot of options and a lot of features to select. but day by day I'm used to Visual Studio 2012 version and I have realized It's not difficult to familiar that I felt because of there lot of options for doing a lot of things. Then I felt it's amazing. Then I moved to work with 2015 version and now I'm working with ASP.Net and C# with 2017 version. When considering all the previous versions with the latest version, this one is awesome.
The best thing is Microsoft now release Visual Studio for free download. This is a very valuable thing for programmers and developers who are beginners and pro level people. And also Microsoft maintained year by year and users never switch to another IDE after an update because of everyone like it.
Our company depends on Visual Studio for developing, updating and maintaining our products. It's the secret of growth of our company and this everything because this application is ROI(Return of Investment).
Everything isn't the best and the best one can have some faults. Like this, I have to say something about because Visual Studio is very heavy software and this needs more ram because with heavy extensions it will become slow.

Vantagens

Visual Studio has a lot of features. The first thing that I'm like is ease of use. And also it's support for multi-language support. When I'm developing a completed project with front-end and back-end I'm able to use both of languages in Visual Studio. So visual studio has full stack development capabilities. Integrated with the database is easy because structured are predefined and we can implementations easily.
And also if we have to implement more than one project for a one-goal we can create that project under one solution.
Every project has Microsoft support and can be used Microsoft products and services to link with projects. Support for MVC architecture. And also Remoting, .net.core, class libraries, WPF is the few of best features Visual studio offers for users.
And users can use source control plugin integration like GIT, TFS etc. This application has good performance and stability.

Desvantagens

Users have to spend high cost for Enterprise License (vs Professional)
Too many version to select before use like Enterprise, Community, Professional, Ultimate, etc.
Memory and CPU consumption may be high sometimes.
Officially came up with basics themes.

Ryan O.
Setor: Instituições religiosas
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

First Rate IDE

Avaliado em 01/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The biggest benefit I get from Visual Studio is the ease of getting a new project up and running. This is a flagship project for Microsoft and it's apparent because they continually find ways to make it more useful which translates to quicker, more efficient code and project delivery. I would be crippled in my day to day responsibilities without it.

Vantagens

I've used various flavors of Eclipse and IntelliJ on Java projects but I look forward to working in .NET because in my opinion, Visual Studio is a superior IDE. There are so many great features that it's impossible to enumerate them all but some of them I like most are:
1- Projects can be cleanly contained within solutions (a feature Java IDEs don't support)
2- Cleanly integrates with NuGet for package management (doesn't require wacky XML updates like Maven)
3- Has the best code completion and auto-suggest of all IDEs
4- Comes pre-built with so many useful starter projects so it's easy to hit the ground running without a lot of setup
5- It offers a myriad of extensions
6- Its easily the best IDE for writing against CLI languages but is also an excellent environment for writing in Python and other scripting languages
7- It cleanly supports various source control solutions (TFS, Git etc.)
8- It does a really great job of providing a one stop shop for managing cloud and database assets right in the IDE
9- Provides excellent support and design time feedback for unit testing
10- Provides excellent collaboration capabilities

I could go on and on. I love Visual Studio.

Desvantagens

There's really not much to dislike about Visual Studio. It has so many features that it can be overwhelming knowing where everything is and how to make the best use of them. But unlike many other IDEs, I feel like Visual Studio is the most intuitive from that perspective too.

Samridh S.
Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

12 years of Visual Studio and Still love it

Avaliado em 01/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A powerful tool from Microsoft. It's foothold on the code development market is strong and will probably stay strong for a very long time. There are lot of forums and discussion sites dedicated to Visual Studio so learning VS means you have access to lots of resources. People have built their career on this tool so I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Vantagens

I have been using Microsoft visual Studio for past 10 years plus and it just keeps getting better. It is one of the most advanced product from Microsoft and it is very well known throughout the Engineering industry,

- Code writing and storage
I use it on a daily basis for development of code in C, C++ and C#. The IDE is extremely strong and full of useful libraries. It has lot of features that aids in the proper design and development of the code.
- Code comparison
One thing that is really powerful about Visual studio is that you can extend the software capability to many other areas. Using Team foundation Server (TFS) from visual studio one can store code and perform revision control with different change-sets. It is a very strong tool to also compare codes between different change-sets or with the directory on the desktop.
- Allowing Extensions
Microsoft Visual studio allows third party extension which makes this already powerful tool even more powerful by being able to expand the platform.
- Replication with Application
With the powerful IDE platform, debugging is like a piece of cake. Development of Graphical user Interface (GUI) can also be done through studio and release it as applications that can be installed in many computers.

I don't see many cons of Visual Studio except,
- Price
It is a powerful tool so of course getting multiple licenses will be pricey.
- Error codes
it could do a lot better in analyzing the source code and explaining what the error is. The error are pretty vague and one would need some learning curve to understand what is wrong
- High load on the system
Visual studio is big, massive and will require some powerful machine in order to not feel like the computer is lagging. Usually I shut off all my applications if I am working on VS.

Ebrahim F.
Traduzido para o Português

It just gets better and better

Avaliado em 09/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I started coding with Visual Studio 2005 and now work on a daily basis on 2012, 2015 and 2017. What I have experienced with Visual Studio is consistency and stability. Each new version looks and functions pretty much the same, so there's no real learning curve each time you upgrade(If you know how to use 2005, you will have no trouble with 2017 or later versions). Over the years, debugging performance has also improved, which is another plus for me. From 2015, Team services connects quite nicely as well and the actual loading of Visual Studio for the first time has improved greatly over the years.

Vantagens

Since 2007, I have used Visual Studio for all of my app development. It is indeed the best tool I have ever come across. Possibilities are endless, from legacy WinForms apps to Web Apps and services, Visual Studio is able to provide you with an easy to use, stable and reliable platform to build your apps on. I am a C# developer who uses it every single day. Built-in features like code-completion and code validation makes it easy for even the beginner to learn. Since Azure came along, deployments have become even simpler, whether published directly, or through Source Control. Another cool thing about Visual Studio is that with every new version, new tools are introduced and new types of projects as well. This makes all of those projects that used to take days to put together, a mere selection of a project type and all of the initial code and structure is generated automatically. Then there's the debugging tools, Nuget, Server explorer, Team explorer and the list just goes on. All of these tools and features in Visual Studio makes it the most powerful of its kind in my opinion and I am sure many others. Microsoft also introduced Visual Studio Community Editions a few years back, which makes it even easier for newbies to start their development careers hassle free.

Desvantagens

For certain project types, certain versions of Visual Studio work best, so I often switch between 2012, 2015 and 2017. I found that 2012 works nicely with older(.NET Framework 4 and below), 2015 for all recent apps, while 2017 works better if you need to debug Azure Websites. Other than that, the IDE has stayed pretty much the same, which is awesome. Nuget packaes sometimes have issues, but I don't use them that often, so I am not really affected negatively by that. The initial install of Visual Studio 2015 and above are web installers, which takes even longer than older versions, so I dread new installs, but after the install, all is good.

Best software for Developers

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 07/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Visual Studio is considered as Microsoft’s contribution to the open source world and they have once again
delivered exactly what their customers want. I am someone who isn’t an expert in coding and I had used a
couple of different IDEs previously. The process of using a new IDE is all too similar. In the beginning, you’re very uncomfortable not knowing what function is placed where in the software and in the next few days, you start to get a hang of it but my experience with the visual studio was completely different. I was expecting the same confusion as I started using it but everything in the software was so user-friendly. I immediately felt like as if I had used this software before and I knew where all the basic functionalities were.

Vantagens

Microsoft visual studio is developing software which is one of the most fully featured IDE right now in the
market. It is preferred by developers from all over the world and has the ability to create all kinds of
computer programs, websites and mobile apps.
Name: Visual Studio Developers: Microsoft Written in: C++ & C#
Operating System: Windows 7 or later Type: Integrated Development Environment License: Freemium
It is a fantastic IDE that simplifies the work of the developer and it helps save a lot of time. It is greatly
appreciated for the performance of its Debugging and IntelliSense tool. There are a lot of extensions
available that improve the features of visual studio.

Desvantagens

The code compilation error messages are sometimes very misleading that leaves the developer unsure of
what the exact issue is. The errors are shown before and after the lines which can cost a lot of time and
attention of the developer. Another con would be how expensive the software is compared to its competitors who provide similar services for a way lower price.

Aaron C.
Traduzido para o Português

Visual Studio IDE - The Beast!

Avaliado em 10/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using Visual Studio for the last 10 years.

Having worked with other code editors and other languages including obj C, Swift and java for a bit, I can clearly see why VS is pricey because of the amazing IDE that microsoft has built and maintained over the years.

It's definitely a complex tool to master and even after using it daily for the past 10 years all the way from vs 2005 to vs 2017, I would say there are some areas in the IDE that I have barely scratched the surface.

Its takes years of practice and working with a wide array of project types to really explore the different sections and features the IDE has to offer.

Microsoft now offers VS code(32 and 64 bit versions) which can be downloaded for free.

- Ease of use
- Multi language support
- Full stack development capabilities
- Integrates with databases easily
- Can create a vast array of projects
- WCF
- Single Page Apps
- Angular Apps
- WPF
to name a few
- Source control plugin integration (GIT, Subversion using AnkSVN, TFS)
- Plugin / Extension support. Example: Resharper, OzCode, NCrunch
- Performance
- Stability

Desvantagens

- Enterprise Licensing costs (vs Professional)
- MSDN licensing and individual license costs can be a non starter for some technology companies
- Project backward compatibility support in olders versions. Upward migration was a non reversible action which would render the project incompatible with the older version.
- Memory / CPU consumption sometimes can be on the high side.