100 avaliações

Autopilot

Software de automação de marketing simples e visual

4,6 /5 (100 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
4,6
Recursos
4,3
92% dos usuários recomendam este app
100 avaliações
Kate J.
Traduzido para o Português

A great tool, with great visual cues, powerful automation and integrations

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 26/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Great platform, easy to learn and use, engaging for the team, awesome customer support, truly helpful content.

No regrets. It's perfect for teams that are just starting out.

Vantagens

Because of the visual workflow (or journeys, as they appropriately call them) builder, this is an easy platform to catch on to. Getting the team to dive in and build our or edit journeys is quick and simple and doesn't require two days of reading documentation and tutorials to understand. Autopilot has done an amazing job of making the building of the workflows collaborative as well. Being able to annotate, comment, add images etc helps not only the team understand the goals, but is killer for reminding you why you built something the way you did a month later.

The email, CRM, Slack integrations are all easy to set up and use as well.

Desvantagens

I believe they are working on it since there have been a lot of updates recently, but the email manager could use a bit more love - it just doesn't stand out as well against the rest of the platform. Building and editing an individual email is simple enough, but managing the full list can be tricky.

The reporting on the messaging bot is also lacking - but that feature is easy to use and helpful. It's easy to trust that they will continue to improve this.

Garrett G.

A Great Alternative to Full-Fledged Automation Software

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 13/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Autopilot is a great solution if you're looking for something to automate a sequence of emails. I wouldn't consider it a replacement for full-fledged marketing automation software... yet, but it's a fantastic tool for email automation. Just keep in mind that there are a few hiccups that you'll potentially need to navigate such as email SpamAssassin errors (always use mail-tester.com to check your emails) and CRM sync issues.

Vantagens

It seems to me that Autopilot does only one thing - but it does that one thing REALLY well. I tested Autopilot briefly for a few weeks as an alternative to the drip program functionality in our Marketing Automation software. I was extremely impressed with how easy it is to build a drip program (called a "Journey" within Autopilot), as well as with the breadth of logic and functionality offered. Autopilot really sets itself apart with some amazing - seriously amazing - integrations and functionality that our Automation platform doesn't offer, such as sending SMS text messages or physical postcards.

I really like that Autopilot offers in-app chat support, and that you generally don't need to wait longer than 5 minutes to get someone to help you out.

Desvantagens

During the few weeks I tested Autopilot, I found a few issues that prevented me from really continuing to use the software for my use-case. The integration with Salesforce was clunky and un-intuitive, and most concerningly, it seemed that when the platform saw leads that already existed in Salesforce, it would stop them from progressing through the drip program. This was a real frustration, and I ended up just disconnecting Autopilot from the CRM in order to finish my test.

Another concern we had was that after testing the emails I had configured using mail-tester.com, there was an error identified that could only be resolved by getting a dedicated IP address - something which adds a significant additional monthly cost to the cost of the program.

Adrien W.
Traduzido para o Português

Good tool but some things to improve

Avaliado em 19/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Autopilot has been a good tool to use but we had too many issues with the tool. There were a lot of disconnections with Pipedrive. The e-mail features are not that great.

Vantagens

I like the simplicity and the design of the tool. It's very easy to understand and to set up. There a lot of connections with other platforms such ad Google Ads Facebook and CRMs.

Desvantagens

I do not like the price model, it's quite expansive. Be careful. And the connectivity with Pipedrive is not very good.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Jeffrey W.
Traduzido para o Português

Incredible Value. Make use of the templates. Explore the possibilities.

Avaliado em 22/03/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

As a founder of a software startup, our team needed a solution to routinely engage our users/customers with information to help them with their on-boarding experience. Autopilot was the perfect fit!

We had a lot of fun building the journeys and experimenting with what worked (and didn't work) for our team. Their templates gave us some great starting points, and helped us to open up our minds with ways to engage with our users in ways that we hadn't thought of. Of course, those same principals could easily be applied to outbound marketing campaigns with complex engagement logic, which we haven't started to implement as this time. Overall, we are very satisfied with Autopilot!

- Slack Integration
- Segment Integration
- Easy to build complex logic, visually
- Dashboard to keep track of latest events
- Many journey and email templates to get you started
- Built-in email open/link tracking is helpful to find your engaged users
- Good support
- Great blog with ideas of how others use Autopilot
- They are continuing to develop cool new features
- User idea voting for features not yet developed

Desvantagens

- Ability to access email / Slack templates seems inefficient (need to dig into the journey to find them)
- With all of the capabilities that Autopilot offers, you can easily have your custom contact lists get out of hand - remember to KISS so that others on your team can pick up where you left off

Richard H.
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Great for automating Marketing requirements

Avaliado em 17/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very good. Customer service is incredible, so I feel like any issues or objectives I want to hit are fully supported by the team. I hope this only improves as they grow and doesn't become watered down.

Vantagens

You can plan multiple campaigns visually and then share the boards (completed with annotations) with the client. This means everyone is on the same page and understands how the campaign will proceed. The customer support is also second to none - really good. It's also very visual - as someone who gets easily distracted and bored easily, being able to visualise campaigns in a physical way really helps.

Desvantagens

The reporting in the email side of things could be better. Mailchimp, for example, provides decent reporting with easy actions (like automatic re-send to non-openers' - AP requires you do smart segmenting (which is actually better in the long term), but the mental journey to sort this out would be impossible without the customer support (so it isn't an issue).

Jon C.
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Traduzido para o Português

A must have app for your business

Avaliado em 02/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Autopilot is one of those apps that you spend many hours trying to find on Google, something that takes away the hard work in your business, and automates the important stuff.

The support provided is world class and with the constant innovation offered, you can expect great things in the future from Autopilot. I'm a massive fan!

Vantagens

Easy to use, affordable to everyone, and world class support.

Desvantagens

I really can't find a fault in the service Autopilot delivers, if they add any additional features the only thing I would suggest is they beef up the CRM functions. But as a service offered, its the best!

Jackie B.
Setor: Instalações e serviços de lazer
Traduzido para o Português

Helped make email marketing easier!

Avaliado em 06/11/2018

Vantagens

We implemented Autopilot when we got serious about following up on internet based leads for our clients. I loved that I could create a "journey" for a potential customer that was not only automatic, but, as personalized as it could be for an email marketing campaign.

The visual way that these journeys are mapped out makes total sense to me, and I appreciate how concrete it is.

Desvantagens

As a novice, at best, I found that creating "journeys" took me a lot of time to understand. Once I did, it definitely got easier, but, it required some time and attention.

I think that there are probably still features of this software that I am unsure how to use; and haven't been confident enough to explore.

Nivas R.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Great Visual Marketing Automation Software

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 15/12/2018

Vantagens

Autopilot's Visual Journey Builder is super simple and easy to use. The triggers and conditions are well differentiated making it easy to explain to others too. The team has also been very helpful in solving critical challenges.

Desvantagens

The software needs more integrations to be built. Right now they integrate with very limited number of applications which can be a challenge syncing data across platforms.

Resposta do Autopilot

Hello there! We are working very hard on integrations and next year is going to be full of surprises. Have fun with Autopilot.

Sundeep G.

Could be better

Avaliado em 20/10/2019

Vantagens

We use Autopilot for Marketing Automation, this is really helpful in building the flows and defining the communication. This can easily be the all in one tool.

Desvantagens

Though the platform is powerful there are some basic functionalities missing, the dashboards are incomplete and the integrations are not so great.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Alicja W.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Beautiful, powerfull and userfriendly

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 14/05/2020

Vantagens

I love Autopilot journeys and campaigns. I like the way how you onboard new users. I like your newsletters "in the loop" which was stopped now but hope to see it coming on my mailbox back again. The idea of helping users to develop in order to develop yourself in wonderful. I love your templates that are very customer-oriented and give ideas on how to use Autopilot more.

Desvantagens

None. Just looking for features in Actions in Campaigns like resend to not opened etc.

Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

Carry out email automation

Avaliado em 18/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Autopilot is used in the Marketing department to carry out email automation for our clients. It allows us to have an overview of the basic performance of our campaigns by email. Autopilot is a great tool for email marketing automation. I think the ideal scenario is for small and medium businesses with growing marketing teams, especially since their cost becomes much more accessible than applications like Marketo.

Vantagens

Autopilot has a large number of email templates that allow us to track the embedded link of our committed users. In addition, Autopilot allows the Marketing team to create a coherent funnel, with intelligent and easy-to-use segments. Another thing is that it is able to cover a large number of tasks, such as sending email newsletters and creating an advanced link based on various factors, such as default fields, potential customer owners, rules, among others. Another thing is Autopilot support, which offers an in-app chat service within the same application, so we can usually get in touch with them in just a few minutes.

Desvantagens

There is much to be desired from the Autopilot WYSIWYG editor, which I hope can be improved with the next updates. Some actions related to APIs are very limited, so it would be good if they could provide a little more freedom. In addition, Autopilot allows very few integrations, and it would be excellent to work together with other marketing automation software to work faster.

Aaron F.
Setor: Construção

Improving on improvement

Avaliado em 10/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

The cost per additional mobile app user is a bit annoying, but when we run the numbers, it still makes it a good investment to have most of our employees on the app.

Vantagens

I love the fact that it tracks my whole business from lead generation (that helps me fill in routes based on a map) to setting up the contract (with recurring services and pre-scheduled packages) to crew management (with photo uploads and clock-in/clock-out of jobs and contacting customers) to invoicing (which can be automatic) to receiving payment (even by credit card on the mobile app!). Keeping records on paper and trying to run schedules for weekly, bi-weekly and tri-weekly services would be a nightmare! This really is an AutoPilot software. It is a complete solution that tracks everything which allows it to be the ultimate solution for reporting. I can look at sales close ratios, revenue per lead source, job completion times against budgeted hours, past-due invoices and so much more! I have worked with the system from Property Maintenance Technician to Sales Rep to General Manager and have not been disappointed.

Desvantagens

Their asset management portion is in its beginning stages and is not incredibly useful at the moment, but they continue to build on their system and I suspect that they will soon have a robust equipment and vehicle management system.

Jamie M.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Marketing Automation on Steroids

Avaliado em 21/03/2018

Vantagens

Autopilot is a marketers dream tool. You can create a 'journey' for almost any task, from sending out an email newsletter to creating an advanced nurture journey based on segmentation, rules, lead owners, default and custom fields, website actions and much, much more. If you use tools such as Salesforce and Segment then you can get even more out of the tool with less work, but I personally don't use either and I still get a huge ROI on the product. They also just updated the email building tool which was a very welcome update.

Desvantagens

It would be great if the tool worked with other CRM's than just Salesforce. Some of the actions and triggers, particularly when it comes to API triggers are quite limited so some improvements with that would be great. The price can get quite high with large numbers of contacts and the business plan selected (A/B testing, API triggers and more). I would also like to see an end-user subscription management feature added so that I can fully move away from other email tools (i.e. MailChimp) whilst being compliant with the likes of GDPR.

Ben B.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Traduzido para o Português

A great way to manage email campaigns.

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 28/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Autopilot is our email campagin management platform. It's really quite nice.

Vantagens

Two features really stand out to me, and prove the usefullness of Autopilot: the UI and the analytics.

The graphical UI for building email journeys is very intuitive, and super easy to use. However, it's also super powerful. We've pluged in Salesforce, several different databases, and our customer support system, and using the fun shapes on the Journeys page. It's as simple as dragging objects onto the staging area and connecting them. In just a few minutes, you can have a analytics-focused email campaign ready to go, all without a bit of code.

And once your journey is started, and your email send, the real-time data you get from your targets extremely granular. We get updates down to the second for events as small as vertical scrolling and mouse hovers over hotlinks. It's very impressive.

Desvantagens

Autopilot feels very heavy in the browser. I really can't explain why it's as slow as it is sometimes. Pages can take up to 30 seconds to load, and that's on high end desktop workstations. I know there is a very complex backend for Autopilot, but on occassion the slow performance is inexcusable. It could just be that we manage dozens of journeys and hundreds of thousands of entries at the same time, but Autopilot can be quite slow.

Also, sometimes the autofill feature in autopilot is erratic. This is a minor complaint, but you will notice it if you use Autopilot a lot.

Resposta do Autopilot

Thanks for taking the time to review Autopilot. We are always improving the experience of our clients.

Setor: Educação superior
Traduzido para o Português

Extensive options at a reasonable price for automation

Avaliado em 28/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Autopilot was originally a breath of fresh air for us. It gave us sophisticated contact-tracking, marketing automation and Salesforce integration inside of a pleasant UI with tools that were easy to understand. The Salesforce integration has subsequently become irritatingly expensive for a small organization.

Vantagens

The visual feedback of the journeybuilder makes automation easy and enjoyable to construct
The wealth of options available for triggering, and for actions to trigger in journeys
The contact-tracking functions are extensive and sophisticated
Support is quick and helpful

Desvantagens

Segment-building is rudimentary, and once a segment is deployed, the criteria cannot be edited, which leads to a logjam of similar segments for various automations that have to be either maintained and organized, or carefully deleted.
Journeys, segments, and emails can easily become cluttered and lead to a general feeling of disorganization
The Salesforce integration has become increasingly expensive

Brian M.
Traduzido para o Português

A solid shout for marketing automation

Avaliado em 03/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent, their customer service provides just that. They are knowledgeable and very responsive. Highly recommend.

Vantagens

AutoPilot is an amazing piece of software, it just works and works well. They achieve exactly what they promise and it is a joyful user experience.

Desvantagens

They used to have a cheaper plan for smaller accounts which I found useful for managing my startup. When they removed this, it became a choice of staying with them and taking the hit on the pricing or to keep with them. I stayed with them - great decision!

Excellent Product For Marketing Automation

Avaliado em 20/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Autopilot solves the problem of marketing qualified leads for Pipedrive and Salesforce. The Autopilot Journey mapping visualize the customer flow along journeys to complete projects, identify and qualify leads and move contacts from visitor to Marketing Qualified leads using emails, site/page behaviors, chat, forms, and digital ads including remarketing. This tool is super simple to sue, GUI interface, and has the ability to substantially accelerate pipeline processes.

Vantagens

The absolute best feature of this product is that it has full control over Pipedrive. Based on observed behaviors from email campaigns, digital ads, chat or site/page performance, Autopilot can update Contacts, Deals, and Organizations, assign activities, notes increase deal values, stages, assign work to sales people and move deals through the pipeline. This tool makes Pipedrive 200% better and it's already really good.

Desvantagens

The only knock on the product is the inability to filter out your synchronization with Pipedrive based on custom fields or some other value. When you sync, you sync all Contacts and your license fee pays for contacts you may do nothing with. If they could add a filter capability, this tool is about as good as it gets.

Setor: Petróleo e energia

Great Tool For Those Looking For Ultimate Flexibility

Avaliado em 05/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have integrated every data point from our site to custom Autoplit fields and then uses custom segments and journeys to automate our email sequences, Google ad Audiences, and Hubspot lead assignment.

The price is great for small companies looking for flexibility without having to dish out the money for Pardot etc..

Vantagens

If your creative and are or have access to developers you can make Autopilot handle just about anything you want. Unlike Pardot, Marketo and other marketing automation systems, Autopilot has allowed me to create, send, and sync customer data across platforms.

If it exists you can connect and send data to it - just maybe not right out of the box.

Desvantagens

Where Autopilot excels at creating amazing journeys and automation, its reporting and contact management isn't quite as robust.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Setor: Educação superior

A Huge Breath of Fresh Air

Avaliado em 11/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Autopilot allows us affordable access to tremendous marketing automation potential from one-off email bursts to complicated journeys that follow our prospects through the entire funnel. After more than a year of searching for a program that could integrate with our website, Facebook, Salesforce and Twilio and do so affordably, Autopilot has been an unbelievable value. The program has occasional rough edges, especially in terms of designing and editing audience segments for journeys, and producing emails, but it's the best combination of ease-of-use, breadth of capabilities and affordability I've found in this space. Would strongly recommend to cash-strapped small organizations with a limited contact base.

Vantagens

Affordability for a small contact list
Visual Journey Builder
Salesforce integration
Features for price

Limits in contact segmentation
Limits in triggers for actions
Email editing suite can be a little basic

Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

The beginning of a long romance with mailing system you won't see coming

Avaliado em 04/06/2018

Vantagens

Being a non-developer in developer-heavy environment, I greatly value products that allow you to set up stuff in graphic editor. While it was not so easy at first, once I worked with it for a while I find it intuitive, smart, and allowing you to quickly get to what you need. It also allows you to set up complicated journeys relatively easy!

Desvantagens

If you won't have a colleague to show you the ropes, it may be challenging to start using. The pricing is rather steep and pays off only if you want to heavily personalize your journeys - if you are looking for bulk simple solutions, then the pricing is suboptimal.

Traduzido para o Português

Flexible tool for email campaigns

Avaliado em 04/02/2019

Vantagens

I really like how easy it is to set campaign, even the one where you want to use multiple conditions along the road. You just don't need any tech knowledge to set it up. It integrates great with Pipedrive so you can automatically remove contacts from your email campaign. Big kudos for Reporting section.

Desvantagens

Deliverability of emails - we've compared it with other players on the market and with big campaigns it is an issue.

Traduzido para o Português

One of the best marketing automation tools

Avaliado em 12/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are using Autopilot for marketing automations to onboard our new trial users. It has worked pretty well for our use case.

Vantagens

Its a very easy to use solution and has a robust feature set. Their journey creator is flawless and even a non-techinical person can use it with ease.

The have very robust APIs and you can confirgure autopilot pretty easily with their APIs.

Desvantagens

It would be great we can use our custom mail server to send the mails, like Mailgun or SendGrid.

Resposta do Autopilot

Thanks! We are so happy to have you on board. Great to see that you are having fun with Autopilot.

Adrian D.

Great Value For Money

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 21/05/2019

Vantagens

I have been using Autopilot for over two years and have enjoyed every moment of the journey. The price is excellent and I love the heads up feature. This feature alone has increased conversions considerably for me. I like that Autopilot is easy to integrate and like the journey builder. I love that you can customize the experience depending on weather someone has clicked, opened, left unread. It's everything you could want.

Desvantagens

I wished they had their own form builder. Currently the software will scan forms and integrate that way but it would be great if we could build own own from withing Autopilot. Other than that there aren't any other cons for me.

Alegra S.
Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Ease of AutoPilot

Avaliado em 12/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Autopilot is a very user friendly software. It is easy to learn and use.

Vantagens

I like the ease of use with this software. It is easy to toggle between searching formats and to find customers.

Desvantagens

The software can be slow at times and you have to restart your system so that it can fix itself and it freezes.

Willy O.
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to set up, powerful software

Avaliado em 29/08/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Well worth the money

Vantagens

Thanks to the integration with Segment, Autopilot was very easy to integrate using our existing triggers. Set up was also smooth and out of all of the marketing automation tools, Autopilot has the best onboarding and set up experience. Their unique ui/ux make it very easy to set up campaigns that not only include email and SMS triggers, but unique integrations with companies such as Lob that let you programmatically send postcards.

Desvantagens

There is room for improvement with people/user tracking. Currently we're using GoSquared to fill in the gaps.