125 avaliações
Jacob B.
Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Affordable, yet Powerful

Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Embarking on the hunt for a solid ATS is a daunting task for people not actively involved in the day-to-day of Human Resources but when our company needed something affordable yet powerful, we turned to Hyrell. The bootstrap-inspired interface is instantly familiar and the methodology of moving applicants through the system was easy to learn. What attracted us most however, was probably the ability of the system to interact with FMCSA and DOT regulations. Most ATS providers can't seem to get an app tailored to that specific requirement, yet Hyrell has it ready out of the box.

Vantagens

Affordable, easy-to-use and robust. Capabilities of the system in integration and communication are excellent.

Desvantagens

Not customizable. Hyrell has a tech team that works to implement fixes to issues and occasional new features, but they won't be ready and willing to make customizations particular to your business. You'll pretty much have to use it as-is.

Jessy B.
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Keldair Review

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 13/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

As a growing business, not only have we consistently used KeldairHR for hiring services, but internally we have been able to alter positions and roles within our company based on discussions and hiring strategies. At one point, we as a company thought we were looking for a certain position, but soon after altered the position once re-aligning the goals of the position. This was something not many recruiting systems would have pursued with us and made the value of the software and team that much more.

Vantagens

The practicality and ease of having a recruiter has saved me an infinite amount of time. The service is 100% reliable, user-friendly, and I truly appreciate the ability to give constructive feedback and feel catered to. I thoroughly enjoy having a system that's geared towards my personal and business preferences. Such great value in this product and service!

Desvantagens

There were some features in the beginning that took some getting used to/ features that were more geared to the recruiter's needs than a customer, however, there have been so many revised items since my beginning of using the product and a bunch of that has been changed and altered for customer use.

John O.
Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Mister Kleen and Hyrell

Avaliado em 17/02/2016

Vantagens

Easy to implement. Very reasonably priced. Service team is east coast based

Desvantagens

Too many data fields and pages are not changeable. Plus given the product is fairly new - there are many more versions before they get all they get all of the quirks out of the product that satisfy customers. Plus too slow to meet new and changing compliance laws. Not as flexible as the try to sell prospective customers. Not as easy to use as several other products. Feels like it was built engineers not recruiters.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Lisa P.
Traduzido para o Português

The Hyrell Applicant Tracking System effectively modernized the recruitment process at Milwaukee Public Museum and greatly reduced our turn-around time with candidates!

Avaliado em 08/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Your product allowed me to take down all of the plastic mail buckets with paper requisition forms from our walls and use technology for our recruitment. I have also found that candidates respond much quicker to the on-line invitation requests than missed and return phone calls!

Vantagens

Customer service is a 10!
The Virtual Interview Tool allows us to customize our questions by position and filter our candidate pool effectively
We love he flexibility to have applicants upload work samples and provide links to project portfolios for our Professional positions and keep the application simple for entry-level positions!

Desvantagens

The interview schedule allows for 1 Manager to receive the invitation to an on-site interview, so we have a work-around to schedule interview with the candidates thru Hyrell and use our google calendar for HR/Multiple manager invitations to the same interviews.

Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Excellent ATS System!

Avaliado em 23/10/2014
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

We moved from an all paper system to Hyrell. What an amazing improvement in applicant communication, hiring time and business efficiency! The Hyrell team has been phenomenal in their communication and responsiveness. The system provides easy ways to review applicants and select the best interview candidates. We tailor the application to each specific position and receive better information from candidates as a result. The SAAS model has worked very well as hiring managers can access applications from any web connection. We've received unsolicited feedback from applicants that they've never received updates when applying elsewhere and they are even more positive about working for our company after the high communication experience they receive through the Hyrell system. The text alert feature is quite unique and widely appreciated by our applicants.

Vantagens

- Easy ways to view all candidates for each position and rank those candidates for interviews.
- Virtual interview questions that are customized to each position.
- Very responsive, helpful and knowledgeable support team.

Desvantagens

- Nothing major. Very pleased with the delivery, service and pricing.

Kathryn k. T.
Traduzido para o Português

Need help with your recruiting and hiring process?

Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I have been using the Hyrell applicant tracking and recruiting platform for about 15 months. During that time we have posted positions, developed preliminary "virtual Interview" questions to help us get a flavor for candidates, linked skills and personality inventories to the site for deeper selection criteria and - most exciting of all - reduced our turnaround time for reviewing candidates, scheduling interviews and making hiring decisions. If you have never used an online portal for recruiting, you must try Hyrell. The platform is robust and the support team is great.

Vantagens

Very customizable modules to profile company, state job requirements and description, quick posting on several sites automatically, and initial virtual interview to screen candidates on a more personalized level.

Desvantagens

Some data processing issues from time to time, but support staff responds quickly and won't let go until they find a solution.

Channing F.
Setor: Educação superior
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Excellent Product!

Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Berea College just transitioned to Hyrell. The customer service representatives have been exceptionally helpful in offering support as we have implemented and started to use the system. Prior to the software going live, Hyrell provided helpful webinars and open "office hours" (open times where you could call with questions or needs for support) that answered many of my initial questions about the software. I have found the software to be very easy to use and mostly intuitive as you complete the search and hiring process!

+ easy to use!
+ provides the opportunity to upload an entire resume/to read the applicant's resume
+ comprehensive email system for contacting and scheduling contact with applicant's professional references

Desvantagens

None have been noted at this time.

Avaliador Verificado

Efficient Product

Avaliado em 10/12/2014
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Overall Hyrell makes hiring very easy. I like the customizable application and virtual interview. They also have useful integrated services such as background checks and WOTC forms (you have to set these up with 3rd party vendors).

Vantagens

The virtual interview is helpful in that it gives applicants the opportunity to answer long form questions; much more personal than a multiple choice or a resume. You can also see where applicants are coming from and reduce the cost of posting jobs.

Desvantagens

The user interface is a bit lacking; for example posting a job requires that you create the job then move it to library and then post it (I may not be describing the process 100% right but it is a multi-step process).

Chris G.
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Hyrell Works!

Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

According to the Nation's Restaurant News, as much as 50 percent of the staff at any give fast food restaurant will turn over each year, costing the whole industry about $3.4 billion in recruiting and training. Casual dining restaurants average a 44 percent turnover rate. Some of these statistics can be attributed to lack of upward mobility, bad economy, etc. But the reality is that food service industry has always suffered from this problem. As a Manager who experiences the stress of dealing with finding new applicants and vetting them, Hyrell is a great help in easing this burden.

Easy to use.
Easily customize questions for possible candidates.
Allows for the candidates to be aware of their current status in the hiring process through email or texts.

Krista S.
Setor: Hotelaria

Great Hiring System

Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Hyrell is a great hiring system that gives a clean polished professional interface with your applicants. It covers all EOE requirements while screening for you at the same time. It's easy to navigate and upload job descriptions, benefits, etc. They also have a very broad library of items to incorporate as well.

Easy to use....
Easy to navigate as an administrator
Ability to control access to users of the system
Applicants don't have to obtain a user name and password to apply as with other sites
Automatically upload to multiple hiring sites

Desvantagens

Does not post to craigslist but you can generate a posting link to paste into craigslist

Kristina J.
Traduzido para o Português

The computer saavy folk are happy, the not so computer saavy.. well....

Avaliado em 08/10/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We all have people in our organization who seem to struggle with new software, no matter how easy it may be to use. For me personally, after receiving an online demo I was able to navigate Hyrell and use it to it's full advantages (despite a few hectic calls to my Rep when I got stuck), and I just love the product. It saves me time and effort by gathering a tremendous amount of information that you don't find on a resume alone. We have about 77 active users in our organization, and I'm happy to say around 50 of them understand the software, use it for all it's worth, and are incredibly happy with it.

Pros:
Virtual Interviews, soft and hard skill questions really do give me 90% of the information I need regarding a candidate before I ever pick up the phone and schedule an interview.
Paperless drug screening has changed my life.
Customer service is top notch and I've never gone longer than 5 minutes without a return call and immediate fix to my issue.
Giving the candidates the ability to withdraw their application is the wave of the future.

Cons:
I don't believe this product was made for a company with as many locations, departments, and moving parts like we are. There are some hiccups such as not being able to turn off certain types of notifications or even limiting who receives the notifications no matter what we seem to do.
The training videos need to be made for more specific situations, like "how to duplicate and modify an existing position" instead of only showing how to create a new ad or duplicate one from the pre-filled library. I'd even like one to show step by step how to initiate a drug test.
The emails that go to the candidates should definitely have way more indepth information without me having to type it in every time. Especially with how the background/drug testing works.

Grant M.
Setor: Filantropia

Great software for Small organization

Avaliado em 24/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Emily Bifano was a great support person. She went through several employee changes with our agency and did great. We were forced to centralize all our HR processes into 1 software, which is why we had to cancel our services. Would recommend.

Vantagens

Hyrell was very flexibility for job postings and functionality for small business. Very helpful to develop a good job board, best feature was the automation of job postings to national job boards.

Desvantagens

Takes a lot of time to create new jobs in the system in order to post them. It is sometimes difficult for new employee/Managers to learn the process.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Michael T.
Traduzido para o Português

Easy and efficient online hiring system!

Avaliado em 23/10/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our office was searching for an applicant tracking/online hiring system that would be easy for both the applicants and hiring managers to use, but didn't skimp out on technical aspects we were looking for. Furthermore, being a municipality, we were on a tight budget.

Hyrell has helped us achieve our hiring goals while meeting our budget requirements! The ease of use has been great for our hiring managers and HR. We have totally opened up communication with our candidates and increased job posting exposure, with Hyrell's feature of posting to internet job boards. We also have the capability to post positions in a fashion so that the postings are only available to our current employees.

The customer service Hyrell provides is also outstanding. When first integrating to the system, we were provided with a representative that worked very closely with us to help us implement the system, provided 1-on-1 training for both HR and the hiring managers, and continues to check in regularly, even several months after! If there has ever been an issue or question, the representative has been incredibly reachable and responsive.

Hyrell may not have every "bell and whistle" that other online hiring systems offer, but they're very close and you can't beat the prices they offer for the service they provide! They have a suggestion board for their customers to submit their ideas for better improvements to the system, and also a great database of frequently asked questions and answers to help you solve any problems you may encounter.

Overall, it's a great hiring system if you are looking for something that is easy to use and very straightforward, while still achieving your hiring goals!

Christian C.
Setor: Telecomunicações
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use, great customer service and support, gets the job done

Avaliado em 28/07/2015

Vantagens

In the time that we have been using this software, there are three major things that stand out. First, the ease of navigating the software, it is very easy to navigate around as well as make customizations to many of the features of the program. Second, the set up process was painless, I submitted basic information to the company and they had a trial site up and running within 2 days. Third, the support I get from them is second to none. If I have a problem or a question, it is addressed immediately by my account representative.

Desvantagens

Mostly, I wish they posted to more than 4 job boards automatically. They do give the ability to have an ad created from your post that you can use to post to the boards they do not post to, but it would be nice to have this done automatically to more of the bigger job boards.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Rachel R.
Traduzido para o Português

Fantastic from Demo to Implementation!

Avaliado em 24/07/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We chose Hyrell system because it was the most customization system we found. There is very little that we weren't able to tweak to make the recruiting experience exactly what we needed for our Agency. We were able to write our own screening questions and mix in provided questions for a thorough pre-screening process that gives us much more insight into a candidate than a resume alone. The Hyrell system also allows for e-mail communication between the hiring team, managers and the candidate; much faster than playing phone tag with all those people! All needed documentation can be uploaded to the system, and sent to applicants, so everything is saved in one file, electronically. This as cut down on the amount of paper on my desk drastically! Reference checks can be performed via an e-mail message and a link to a text box or a customized form. And when the candidate is hired, you can download their whole file and turn it into a personnel file with little-to-no hassle.

Bill and Jeremy, our contacts at Hyrell, were extremely accommodating. From answering questions via e-mail to calling to check in, there has never been a time where I had a question they couldn't answer. Even when they said "I don't know" it was followed by "I'll check up on that" and I had an answer by the end of the day. The webinar training for me as an administrator and for our hiring managers was thorough and fast-paced enough to fit into busy schedules.

This system has helped us reduce our "interview to on boarding" time , and made the job of this recruiter much easier and more pleasant!

Kristina J.
Setor: Automotivo
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Hyrell has a ton of features that make hiring people easier than ever

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 27/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easier and way more efficient applicant reviews, scheduling of interviews, and merging of data into our online handbook HR platform

Vantagens

I love the virtual interviews, it's the best part of the software. Being able to ask pre-interview questions prior to ever picking up the phone and scheduling an interview really allows us to find out specifics about the individual including writing style, schedule preferences and ideaology.

Desvantagens

Not being able to block candidates that we've already ruled out from being able to continuously apply.

Eddie P.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Hyrell Is A Very Effective Recruiting Tool!

Avaliado em 24/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using Hyrell for about 4 years and have been very pleased! The system is very user friendly, the support is great and we definitely see results!

Very user friendly!

Desvantagens

I would like the reports to be more detailed.

Geoff L.
Setor: Consultório médico

Geoff Lund, HR Manager with Comfort Keepers

Vantagens

The ability to have our applicants' hard and soft skill responses scored automatically is a big win for us. We use the hard skills questions for our "must have" questions. Then, we use the soft skill questions for our "nice to have" questions. The resulting score tells us quickly whether the applicant meets the minimum requirements for the job and, if he/she does, how many of the desired or preferred qualities does he/she have. Of course, we also enjoy having the ability to create robust job postings that include not only the requirements but also the benefits of each job. And we also appreciate having these jobs posted to top job boards like Indeed.com. The customer service is terrific also.

Desvantagens

It would be beneficial to set default views within the Talent screen (i.e.-each time you open the screen, it is sorted and filtered in the way you chose).

Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Great Recruitment Tool!

Vantagens

I love the positive impression the use of the online process makes on my applicants. The application process is the first view many applicants/interviewees have of our company culture. Many interviewees have said that the text notices sent to applicants throughout the process are welcome, unusual (not received from any other employer), and impressive. The interviewees ascribe those positives to our company, already paving the way for a smooth onboarding process and strong organizational identification with the successful candidate.

Desvantagens

The Hyrell staff are responsive and helpful with any questions or clarifications I need. They are constantly responding to customer suggestions with useful updates. I did experience some bugs early on; Hyrell responded quickly and thoroughly to fix the situation.

Jacob B.
Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Bang for the Buck - Great Product

Avaliado em 26/12/2014

Vantagens

This product combines a strong feature set with a great UI. Those of you familiar with bootstrap interfaces will be instantly familiar with the UI. In addition, the feature set is strong. It includes all of the basic functionality of an ATS, with some intriguing additions. In particular, our business adheres to DOT and FMCSA regulations, and Hyrell makes that easy by offering a DOT module that allows applicants to be asked all of the required questions. On the back end, this portal allows HR users to store documents and tests as required by the FMCSA.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the UI flow patterns are a little different from the way that our users expect them to be, but nothing mission critical. Just something to get used to.

Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
Traduzido para o Português

Great ATS with excellent customer service

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 09/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We moved from an all paper application process to Hyrell's cloud based platform almost two years ago. We have been very pleased. Our applicants love being kept in the hiring loop and the software makes it easy to communicate with one or many applicants at a time. Hyrell features an option that sends a text alert to candidates when their resume is reviewed, they are invited to an interview, etc. Candidates love this feature! And the text feature as well as the ease with which we can send messages and status updates, reflects positively on us and helps boost our reputation as an employer of choice.

Vantagens

I love the skills questions and the interview questions. We've been able to effectively use these features to quickly sort through applicants and find our best interview candidates.

Desvantagens

Hyrell is very responsive to customer suggestions and is continuously updating their platform. The one update I eagerly await is the auto parsing of resumes. Right now applicants fill out their work history and attach a resume. I'm looking forward to system improvements that will automatically read the resume and fill in the work history for the applicant to review.

Jeff T.
Traduzido para o Português

Great product for the price!

Avaliado em 29/12/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Pros: Service and response has been great during and after implementation.
Flexible pricing model
Very intuitive software and easy to use
Not limited to users
Reports and dashboards are very easy to customize and understand even for the
technically challenged.

Cons: If your company operates in multiple locations applicants WILL apply to the wrong location from time to time. The software will not allow you to re assign an applicant to another region or to another position. This can be extremely frustrating when you want to close a region but have a pending app out there.

In general the website can be slow.

Overall I really have enjoyed my experience with Hyrell. My client manager is amazing and is very responsive. I believe due to the size and scale of our company we experience some unique challenges. I would definitely recommend this software is you're looking for a stand alone ATS. Hyrell has significantly reduced our time to hire by over as week and we have been able to use our manpower to focus on other things besides hiring.

Tom B.
Setor: Consultório médico

We have been using Hyrell for about 5 months and we are very happy

Vantagens

It does so many aspects of HR for us. It tracks where the applicants are finding us. It helps us easily rate them, select them for interviews, communicate, and track information for EOE. It's a tremendous tool.

Desvantagens

I don't like the archive the way it works today. When we archive something, it's difficult for my team to stay on top of the archived candidates for hiring purposes. If there was a way to change an aspect of a position but not actually change the position and avoid archiving, that would be very helpful. It could be a switch you throw so you give your client the ability to determine if their change impacts the position enough so it has to be new. Either that or dig into the archive tool and how it works.

Leah H.

Easy Set - Up, Great Staff, Lots of Helpful tools

Avaliado em 11/12/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Hyrell has an extremely helpful staff with set up and follows up just to make sure everything is working properly. Quick response time to help fix any issue and overall extremely accommodating. I cannot say enough about how great their installation team is - Emily Russen was amazing to work with and extremely helpful at every step. This was seriously one of the best interactions I've had with a vendor. Quick set up, they also have a lot of "community" job posts that you can alter to fit what you need instead of writing a job posting from scratch. Very user friendly system and makes it so you can forward applications to other employees to review and schedule interviews. We also got a lot of great applicants within a few days of putting up our job postings. The only system limitation that is that you can't print the offer letters / acceptance. Instead, you print a correspondence of you sending the offer letter and the applicant excepting but no actual copy of what was sent prints out. Hyrell is an amazing program with an even better staff I would definitely recommend it to other businesses.

Kathryn k. T.
Traduzido para o Português

A great tool for managing, recruiting, screening, and hiring!

Avaliado em 11/02/2014

Vantagens

The program allows posting jobs to multiple sites in one step and allows candidates to see full job descriptions and pre-interview questions, which discourages applications from truly unqualified candidates. We are able to collect sufficient information through the very customizable program to collect consistent information from all candidates, which helps us determine if a candidate who has completed the application process is someone we want to consider further.

The vendor is very open to suggestion, prompt in responding to questions and resolving issues.

Desvantagens

I generally am comfortable with most software applications. I find some of the functionality to be counterintuitive to my way of thinking.