Avaliações do ConnectWise Manage

ConnectWise Manage

Business management platform for the IT industry

4.1/5 (163 avaliações)
Alan S.

ConnectWise PSA

Avaliado em 18/03/2011
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I would highly recommend IT firms looking to improve their internal efficiency and client support look at CW for a PSA tool. The software is stable, support is great, and updates arrive quickly. Access to your data can be gained through any web browser, iphone / droid apps, or through the native .net application.

Many vendors are writing to the CW API allowing for real-time data integration from products such as backup solutions, spam and virus filtering, firewall statistics and even sales opportunities. CW integrates with MANY RMM solutions providing even greater management capabilities.

The biggest benefit is by far the great and active ConnectWise community. We are very involved with the ConnectWise users group on a quarterly basis and we attend the partner summit (ITNation) annually. If you are only looking for PSA software, ConnectWise can fulfill that need. If you're looking for a great community of business peers, ConnectWise will bring an even greater ROI.

Vantagens

We've used ConnectWise since 2007, and over the years, the product has seen a multitude of feature improvements and enhancements. For an IT consulting firm looking to track client agreement invoicing, service level agreements, employee productivity, sales opportunities, marketing campaignment management, or inventory and purchasing, ConnectWise can do it with flying colors.

From a client perspective, ConnectWise makes it easy for end users to submit service requests as well as get the status of said requests. An integrated web portal for clients allows the review of hardware and software assets, service request approvals, and invoice reviews. Additionally, for our larger clients, we've been able to extend service capabilities to in-house IT providers while hosting them through our installation.

Due to the great support, active community, and rapid development, I can't imagine running my business without ConnectWise. While the software is great, the community is even better.

Desvantagens

I ranked Ease of Implementation as 3 stars. Keep in mind that we implemented CW in 2007, so much of the onboarding may be different today. Given the capabilities of the software, some pain should be anticipated and expected as you learn how to utilize the software.

Additionally, setting up the integration between ConnectWise and other 3rd party apps can take some time. With most applications, you setup 1 or 2 API accounts, grant access, and test the integration. Some integration takes more time.

One example is the integration for QuickBooks. To really get the accounting side setup, expect to spend some time and money working with a qualified accountant (if you don't have one on staff) to ensure all data is passing through and classified correctly.

Even with the cons of setup, the ConnectWise University is very well done. Video tutorials are available on almost any aspect of management, and step-by-step checklists are available for just about any multi-step process.

Michael W.

Long time ConnectWise user still loves ConnectWise

Avaliado em 29/06/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I did 3 years of research before deciding on a PSA. I had a very small company at the time (1 person, me) My colleagues thought I was crazy for buying such a robust system for being such a small company. I bought it because of the built in automation and the ability to create complex agreements. I still have it and I have seen it improve immensely over the years. It's has a .net client and a web interface. Supports widget based pods. Meaning you can add the things you want, remove the things you don't want, and customize the interface per user.

QuoteWerks, ConnectWise, Kaseya, Quickbooks - and they ALL integrate.

Connectwise will try to sell you, quosal, connectwise, labtech.

Personally, and this is just my opinion, Labtech is too complicated. I hate the interface tech's have to use, with a passion. I did some subcontracting for a company that uses LabTech and I had a hard time trying to find the tools I'm looking for. Kasey's interface it so much more user friendly, it's web based. took me a week to become familiar with Kaseya interface, used LabTech for 3 months and was fumbling around trying to find my tools. I checked out LabTech recently, June 2016 and it still sucks.

I could go on and on.. So I'll just end here. Just buy ConnectWise, you'll be glad you did.

Vantagens

Mobile iPhone app is A W E S O M E !!!
Your clients can use the customer portal
Constant Updates
Feature request bidding system.
24 hour support
online training videos
Application blueprints, telling you which modules interact with other modules.
Handles complicated and compounded agreements. If you can sell it, ConnectWise can do it.
QuickBooks integration is seamless. if you create a product in ConnectWise it will automatically create the product in QuickBooks when it syncs.
Mark invoices as paid in QuickBooks and sync to ConnectWise.
They are the biggest, so they integrate with everybody.
Go to a big IT conference and ask how many people use ConnectWise. The majority can't be wrong.

Desvantagens

It can be overwhelming for small companies
The north american cloud can be slow sometimes, they know about it, they are rewriting the program so it operates faster but it's a big project. so they release bits and pieces at a time (weekly)
If it isn't in ConnectWise it didn't happen, yeah it adds a bunch of work to your day. Junk in junk out.
Each user needs their own account.
don't buy the on-premise edition, you won't be able to keep up with the updates.
They update so frequently I have to update my QuoteWerks frequently,

Ryan M.
Traduzir com Google

CRM, ERP, PSA.. too many acronyms - this is the full platform for IT, telecommunications, MSPs, and other service businesses

Avaliado em 06/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

CW walks the line between small businesses (5-10) and mid-size (100-500) very closely. It's difficult to accommodate both markets - keeping the product simple enough that a small shop can setup and administer it without hiring full time staff or consultants while still allowing the complexity and robustness required from the larger clients. So far they're doing this quite well. In addition, as a company they are operationally mature and their development processes and platform reflect this.

Vantagens

The functionality is robust out of the box and setup is rather logical and self-explanatory (unlike, say, Salesforce). The company is great to deal with and truly cares about their client base and optimizing their product based on feedback. Pricing is reasonable - more than a basic CRM but less than competing platforms like SF or MS. Application has sufficient customization options and API has reached maturity. Database is very logically designed allowing you to build custom reports and manage by exception, create a data driven culture, etc.

Desvantagens

There are certain limitations that appear to be a result of legacy code - eg, the security cannot be as granular as competing platforms and workflows aren't as complex in nature (even when overlapping with "tracks") as some of the competition's offerings.

Mike H.

ConnectWise Manage

Avaliado em 24/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I work for a managed service provider and this software is essential to what we do. I've used other much more expensive management platforms in the past, and they cost a lot more and had less features. Connectwise does a ton, and I would highly recommend it for any IT service provider.

Vantagens

Connectwise has a lot of cool features that can help your team stay organized. It can keep all of your client data in one place, and contacts within those organizations are easy to search. We use workflow rules which is a great feature of the software that helps us keep on top of incoming tickets and service requests. We also use it for sales and marketing, procurement, time and expense tracking for our technicians, billing, project management and more. Web based or fat client give you options on how to use it. There is a mobile version as well.

Desvantagens

The backend of the software can get a little confusing when you have to go into setup tables to make changes that you need. The mobile version isn't great from what I've seen. We've had updates that have caused issues and have remained unresolved by the software manufacturer for some time. Custom reports is a little confusing.

Lewis W.

ConnectWise in Outsourced IT Model

Avaliado em 12/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We have used ConnectWise for the past 3 years for both internal support and as the Ticketing platform for over 25 Managed IT Services clients. The product has been reliable and the features/functionality have been rich enough to support our commercial and municipal clients. The integration with LabTech enables our technical staff to provide efficient proactive remote support for end users regardless of their location. Support ticket tracking is essential for accurate and timely support delivery. ConnectWise tracking allows us to develop and adhere to Service Level Agreements with our outsourced clients. The metrics from this information helps drive the conversation about additional staffing or services when it is needed. Opportunity tracking, sales and CRM are well integrated and used extensively. The project management tools are limited but the ability to track activity by ticket and phase makes up for any shortcomings.

Vantagens

The integration of ticketing with the service delivery steps of a project provide a great way to show progress and issues within a complex project.

Desvantagens

I would like to see a more robust reporting toolset to build the complex SLA reporting required for our government clients.

Rion K.

ConnectWise - Great tool but is it the

Avaliado em 18/05/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

At the end of the day, there isn't really anything "better" out there yet. Competitors are trying very hard to take the good of ConnectWise, and eliminate the pitfalls that it has. Some are getting very close, I hope this drives ConnectWise to make some major changes in the very near future because we really do not want to have to change.

Vantagens

It is a great piece of software for managing, tracking, and reporting on tickets in a service environment. It does take a great deal of work to get configured, but if you put in the time it is a fantastic tool

Desvantagens

Reporting tools are cumbersome and not very easy to customize. Integration with remote monitoring tools is also becoming more and more limited, especially with purchase and merger of LabTech. Which has a very large footprint on end user's endpoints. There is also a lack of integration when it comes to accounting software, it is really Quickbooks or nothing at this point.

Greg G.

Connectwise CRM Review

Avaliado em 22/07/2016

Vantagens

The best thing about connectwise is that it incorporates almost every single aspect of the organization and provides an organized way of tracking significant information. It is particularly great for those companies that do things on an hourly basis and a manged services type of set up. Connect Wise puts in place an excellent way of implementing processes and systems for a small-midsized organization. It just needs to be learned and used correctly. The fact that they do indeed have a team devoted to helping the enduser customer is excellent. The person who is responsible for the software inhouse has the most important role of whether or not it works as productively as it can. CW can have positive changes on sales, operations and account management if DONE RIGHT.

Desvantagens

Connectwise is definitely a tough product to learn and utilize at first. There are many features to the software and it could take months of practice to be effective with it. They do have people that work for the company who specialize in training users on how to effectively use it. If used correctly, it can potentially improve the business significantly.

Eli P.

Quality Program with a High Level of Complexity

Avaliado em 09/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I have been happy with the product. The most important improvement that the company could make would be to improve first level support.

Vantagens

ConnectWise Manage allows my company to track and manage service desk tickets and customer relationships effectively. There is a high level of customization available and the product is regularly updated.

Desvantagens

Withe the high level of customization comes a high level of complexity. This can be daunted when learning to use the product. New users will frequently run into unplanned "gotchas" due to the complex nature of ConnectWise Manage. First level support can be frustrating to work with at times. There seems to be lack of expertise and a lack of willingness to dig deep into issues in some occasions. Fortunately, when my cases have been escalated, I have had much better results.

Colin W.
Traduzir com Google

Incredibly vast array of useful integrated tools.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 01/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Extremely powerful top notch CRM tool that can really take a business to a new level.

Vantagens

This software is very powerful and a great all in one tool for managing marketing, contracts, customer service, and all other sales functions. It's pretty impressive just how many functions you have access to within the software the can really take an organization to the next level operationally if it's used properly.

Desvantagens

The user interface isn't the most intuitive and it took me a lot of tinkering to really get the hang of it. I still am probably missing out on a lot of useful functionality within the software that I do no not currently know how to use.

Hello Colin Waters,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our product. Additionally, we understand your challenge of understanding all of the functionality and hope that that you are able to utilize the whole system soon. As a reminder, we do offer ConnectWise University and several other resources that may be helpful to you in your research.

We look forward to growing our partnership with you and let us know if there is anything that we can do to help!

Sean T.
Traduzir com Google

Very good PSA software with mediocre support and subpar performance

Avaliado em 02/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We love the product, regular updates and feature improvements, but it's performance on even very robust hardware is stunningly poor. The timeliness of their support is also very lacking routinely taking days to ask for information included with the original ticket.

Vantagens

Tons of features, regular updates, and improvements multiple times per year.

Performance is horrible
Support is poor
Used car like sales experience
There are arbitrary limitations to what can be done through the interface and API. The data is there but you cannot automate or take action on it without manual intervention.
Requires third party software to get meaningful performance metrics

Resposta do ConnectWise

Hi Sean, thanks for taking the time to write this thorough review. We are pleased to hear you love ConnectWise. We also greatly value your feedback regarding our support and limitations. It will be passed on to the appropriate departments.

David G.
Traduzir com Google

Good software with great support. Somewhat complex to manage

Avaliado em 16/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Whilst it is still a work in progress, we are definitely using ConnectWise to improve our business processes and effectiveness.

Vantagens

Having software that enables us to run our business end to end is a great benefit, rather than having to use separate systems.

Workflows are incredibly powerful for taking out the human error factor, and for ensuring people do the right thing. This improves the quality of work.

ConnectWise support has always been great for me, with helpful, quick responses

Desvantagens

Ongoing management and finding your way round the back end is quite difficult, although not too bad when you get the hang of it.

Releases often don't seem to be tested well enough and often cause additional issues.

Morgan F.

I have been using ConnectWise Manage for 7 years as an Account Manager/Sales

Avaliado em 01/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ultimate benefit is that I am more organized with it. I don't forgetting about renewals, tickets or tasks. It helps me deliver more consistent service so that my clients get a better level of support from me.

Vantagens

Tracking customer assets and reminding you when renewals are due are awesome. The flexibility to run client and internal reports are very good. Workflows are great, the automated processes make it so nothing is forgotten or missed. It is a great way for MSP's to stay on top of tickets, tasks, and activities.

Desvantagens

I find it very difficult to search for a closed ticket if I don't know a key word in the subject line. It won't search the body of the ticket for a key word.

Traduzir com Google

Its a good piece of software but its clunky

Avaliado em 17/05/2018

Vantagens

It has a lot of options and can do a lot of different things. Its open source so it can be modified with a good programmer to fit individual businesses needs.

Desvantagens

Its very clunky and hard to learn and navigate. There's many sub menu's and sub tabs for every high level tab and it can be difficult to find everything you want quickly and easily.

Resposta do ConnectWise

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate the feedback.

We understand your challenge in learning how to navigating through ConnectWise Manage. Did you know, that we offer ConnectWise University to aid in the training process? There is a ton of information in there that may help out!

Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to building our partnership even more.

4.0/10
John L.
Traduzir com Google

Software that we rely on

Avaliado em 21/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Connectwise Manage is a highly complex PSA tool that my company relies on to survive. This is not your average piece of software. It is way deeper. The online training is excellent although behind on using the current version. Our only issue is the gui keeps changing not in a bad sense but the switch from words to icons or changing icons that sometimes don't make sense makes it hard to figure out sometimes.

Depth and width is extensive

Depth and width is extensive

Resposta do ConnectWise

Thanks for the feedback, John. We are so pleased to hear that you are a proud partner of ConnectWise. We appreciate your honest feedback.

Brian P.

Defacto PSA

Avaliado em 11/07/2017

Vantagens

Pretty much the defact IT PSA. Allows inventory and integration into various 3rd party utilities to provide a central location for storing all your documentation and configuration information.

Built in invoicing, billing and sales functionality makes this a fully integrated piece of software.

Desvantagens

Because of the amount of data stored in the database finding specific pieces are very difficult if you dont know exactly what you are looking for, searching for something can be extremely difficult (which is why third party software vendors have come up with their solutions that ties into this product that make this easier)

Traduzir com Google

ConnectWise Manage has improved in the past two years.

Avaliado em 20/04/2018

Vantagens

I like the integrations (we user ConnectWise Sell, QuickBooks, Kasyea, WarrantyMaster for example). It does well in managing sales Opportunities and Service Tickets. The Workflow Rules allow us to customize actions, and Ticket Templates allow us to standardize the tasks that technicians need to follow when working a specific ticket type.

Desvantagens

The Project Management and Knowledge Base components could use some overhaul. The user portal is a great idea in concept, but the presentation is antiquated. We would love to use it more but we would rather it look more up to date before pushing it to our clients.

Carol V.

Contact management

Avaliado em 15/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

CW Manage Contact management functiononality ensures our entire team has access and at their fingertips visibility to the full contact record ensuring our clients receive the same high quality care regardless of which department they reach.

Vantagens

ConnectWise Manage makes managing companies, contacts and pertinent information needed for day to day business needs fast and simple. Easy to navigate pages, customizations by user to quickly find what is important to my position and client specific fields and features save precious time when every moment counts.

Desvantagens

Building customizations by user is a little time consuming and clunky to set up for the first time user. It takes practice to build the queries needed to ensure the results are accurate which can result in missing information if not careful.

Héctor joel B.
Traduzir com Google

ConnectWise Manage, splendid tool with multiple uses.

Avaliado em 21/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Currently we provide support services and project management, monitoring our clients' cases and the tool works correctly, every day we learn to configure and adapt it for our organization. You can try to acquire it, you will have a great experience.

Vantagens

CW Manage inmediately catches you with the various tasks you can perform and how you can configure it, from entering it in the sales area, marketing, support services, project, management, among others.

Desvantagens

Each update delays its entry but its service is sustainable, but for some it turns out to be a complex system that ends up abandonning it to be able to work in which you must have experience.

Great Software for Tickets

Avaliado em 07/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The CW Manage has greatly improved the productivity of the company, since we can assign tickets to each employee depending on the category and thereby improve the response time for our customers. It is a very useful, powerful and stable software.

Vantagens

It is very flexible and useful for managing customer tickets, with a great interface and proper management. It allows the automation for the assignment of tickets and the notification by a valid email. The CW is very stable and the connection with the databases allows great flexibility.

Desvantagens

The biggest obstacle is the graphical interface which is not the most intuitive, since there are multiple hidden modules and for a novice user it can be difficult to manage the system. It would be nice if they had quick access keys for the most common tools

Krystal L.
Traduzir com Google

This CRM is very easy to navigate, and user friendly.

Avaliado em 13/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Organization, and easy communication with the Teams we work with.

Vantagens

After customizing fields, statuses and boards, this CRM is very easy to navigate. Adjusting the view to whichever I prefer is great too!

Desvantagens

I don't care for the difficult process in which to make a company inactive, or remove a user. Also, changing old templates and status boards. It would be ideal to be able to edit them, rather than having to create new ones. It is a hassle having to update old tickets with the new status or board. It would be great to be able to remove a resource from a ticket using the Actions tab on the service board list.

Angela H.

Does a lot

Avaliado em 16/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

their support is usually very responsive

Vantagens

Makes it easy to share information and we don't have to re-enter client information between multiple systems. (Before this we had separate systems for sales, service, and accounting) We like the detailed time tracking

Desvantagens

the report writer is a bit complicated, also the integration between quickbooks and connectwise gets a bit confusing. wish is managed receiving better so you can see what products are in vs not in and the client information (as if we don't drop ship it the receiving screen doesn't show who it is for unless you dig deeper)

Michael E.

Essential tool for IT Businesses

Avaliado em 11/02/2015
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My company has been using ConnectWise since 2007 and the product has transformed how we conduct business, while making us far more efficient. Before posting this review I read the others and have to say that I was thrown by one that gave no stars for service. Their service has always been terrific in my opinion. CW has improved the support over the years by adding Chat, making it 24x7 and significantly enhancing their support materials through the University and Marketplace, as well as introducing User Groups and always refining their educational opportunities at the annual IT Nation event.

CW is an iceberg of a tool, with 90% of its power beneath the waterline. The key is that you will get out what you put in. I have just started taking the Certified Professional Administrator training, and while I scored well enough on the pre-session test to qualify for this level, I believe that I have far more to learn about CW than I already know. What's great is that the folks at CW make all of this information available. I just have to grab for the opportunity.

My recommendation for anyone who thinks that they aren't getting the level of support expected would be to use the resources more. Got a question, use Chat or open a ticket via e-mail. Go to the University and take the relevant courses or check out the Blueprints or partner kits. Go to your local user group and network with your peers. Offer up what you know and take what they have to offer. The industry as a whole benefits from this approach, and we do better for our all-important clients.

Anyway, I love the team at CW. The product is a must, but you have to invest yourself fully. It is cumbersome and some things aren't as intuitive as I would like, but if you are invested and flexible to adopting certain best practices, I think you'll find that ConnectWise is a very worthwhile business investment.

Daryl C.
Traduzir com Google

A great central system for any business.

Avaliado em 11/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Central point for all information, reporting, utilisation and employee management.

Vantagens

The way the program is built allows every facet of our company to be run through this software. This allows us to track everything from a centralised point and also use the phrase "if it's not in ConnectWise, it doesn't exist"

Desvantagens

Support is often slow and deflective when it comes to requests on best practice or ways to achieve a specific task. The software is a bit clunky and sometimes feels like a number of movies are bolt on that are tied in with a price of thread rather than being fully integrated

Great All Around tool

Avaliado em 12/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am able to quickly and easily adjust my day with the team. The scheduling aspect of the app is amazing. There are a lot of great features that are drilled down into the application. In a day to day use it's been a great tool for our office.

Vantagens

I like that it connects with so many other apps to pull data and include in-depth information. The search functionality is really great to be able to look at recurring issues.

Desvantagens

I don't like that there are some UI issues and that it auto opens items when there is only one. When you are trying to gather information is can slow the process down.

Traduzir com Google

Great way to manage your users issues

Avaliado em 14/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For what its worth the program works as advertised, and no other issues have come up to prevent my team from doing what it needs to do.

Vantagens

For someone who is familiar with most ticket systems this is one that I enjoy using the most. The ability to control multiple clients/departments, as well as being able to automate tickets is great. The mobile app is a great tool to reference issues while on the go, but could be better when managing the tickets in general.

Desvantagens

Interface could be better, mobile app is lacking in tools and functionality.