Bench

Você gerencia os negócios. Bench faz a contabilidade.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

302 avaliações

Manabu
Manabu

Solves the Startup Book-keeping Headaches

Avaliado em 04/10/2017

All of my book-keeping headaches are gone!

All of my book-keeping headaches are gone!

Vantagens

I really like it that Bench people essentially leave me alone and they will do all the bookkeeping stuff for me. It is not my forte, so it is great and done at much lower price point than hiring a firm. The web interface is great and pretty much you upload your expense receipts and they will take care of it.

Desvantagens

Occasionally the bank statement transfers stops, then takes a bit of trial and errors for it to work, only happens perhaps once a year or so. No biggie, but could improve it.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Hi Manabu - Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to be able to ease the headache of bookkeeping for you. We've passed the message on to Nadeeshi and the rest of your team, and you've made their day much brighter. - SP

Scott
  • Setor: Música
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Enjoying Bench Accounting for my Small Business

Avaliado em 25/05/2021

Bench helps me stay on top of my bookkeeping and know that my "i"s are dotted and "t"s are crossed.

Vantagens

I like how simple it was to connect my bank accounts as well as third party payors (eg. paypal, stripe). The interface is intuitive to navigate and uploading receipts using my custom email is a nifty trick!

Desvantagens

I wish linking to Bench Tax or having some sort of tax center was a bit more seamless.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Hi, Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our interface user friendly, and that your team has been able to help you stay on top of your finances!

Michelle
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Stay away from Bench.co !!

Avaliado em 02/04/2024

Was great for years. 2022 to 2024 has been a sad decline for them and its left is starting from scratch since their system won't integrate into any other programs

Vantagens

Bookkeepers were friendly but they didn't have the support to follow through on topics discussed in calls

Desvantagens

Quality has plummeted in the last two years. Customer service team is the absolute worst i have ever encountered. We have asked to speak to [sensitive content hidden]'s supervisor, but he won't. She is rude, condescending and knows nothing about bookkeeping

Ashley
  • Setor: Fotografia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I wish we would have invested in this sooner!

Avaliado em 23/06/2020

I LOVE it so much!! I wish we would have started using this from the start with our business.

Vantagens

Bench has changed our business for the better! Having all of our books from month to month in one place is GAME changing! My favorite part is the real time look at the health of our business because our books are now done monthly. I can be confident that we'll never be behind! Which helps us make better business decisions!

Desvantagens

When I was first new to Bench and terms like "balance sheet" and "profit and loss" I wished there was a hover by where you click on them at the top that gave a quick description of what each meant.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

We're thrilled to hear this, Ashley! We've passed your glowing words to your bookkeeping team, who will be equally as thrilled.

Veronica
  • Setor: Construção

Satisfied Customer

Avaliado em 27/05/2022

I love it. Bench tracks all expenses and the team communicates regarding expenses in question and suggest "expense categories."

Vantagens

I love how user friendly the software is. Everything is easy to upload and the team is able to communicate with you and ask for documents or ask questions.

Desvantagens

I have no complaints about any aspect of the software. Very satisfied overall.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Hi Veronica, we're so happy to hear you're loving how user-friendly our software is, and how communicative your team has been! We're excited to keep providing the support you need so you can continue to grow your business!

Tony
  • Setor: Fotografia

Finally a one stop shop

Avaliado em 18/05/2021

So far so good! Love seeing reports every month.

So far so good! Love seeing reports every month.

Vantagens

I love that I can finally focus on what I do best. Customer service is friendly and answers all questions in a timely manner.

Desvantagens

An online chat would be great for faster response. Since I don’t want to be on this platform very often, when I am, I’d like answers quickly.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Hi, Tony. It's great to hear that you've received the support you need to focus on other areas of your business! Your bookkeeping team can always be reached via the message feed, should you have any questions about "Huck LLC's" bookkeeping. Thanks for being with Bench!

Kacie
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Really Disappointing

Avaliado em 16/02/2024

Poor. I do not feel that I am getting my money worth.

Poor. I do not feel that I am getting my money worth.

Vantagens

I thought I would enjoy seeing where my business expenses were going, but so far I am not able to tell what is going on.

Desvantagens

No turn around on items I need categorized. No follow up. Slow to respond.

Dear Kacie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're truly sorry to hear about your disappointment with our service. Providing clarity and efficiency in managing business expenses is indeed a top priority for us, and we regret that we have fallen short of your expectations.

Rest assured, your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are actively working to address the issues you've raised. We are committed to improving our responsiveness and communication channels to ensure that all our clients receive the attention and support they deserve.

We genuinely value your business, and we are committed to earning back your trust and confidence. A member of our Client Success Team will be following up with you shortly.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to resolve these issues.

Angela

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great option to take bookkeeping off my plate

Avaliado em 19/01/2022

I've gained more time and mental space to focus on other things since handing my books over to bench.

Vantagens

Using bench takes bookkeeping tasks off my plate, giving me more time to focus on more important areas to grow my business.

Desvantagens

I am not able to get quite as granular with monthly reports as I was doing my own books with Quickbooks, but the bookkeepers are very helpful with providing info when requested.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

It's great to hear we've been able to make your life a little easier, Angela! Thank you so much for sharing and for being with us.

John
John
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Better Suited to Larger Companies

Avaliado em 15/07/2023

Bench is useful and helped me to navigate the early days of my company, but I could've saved a lot of money doing some of the data correlation myself and hiring a tax expert directly.

Vantagens

I like that Bench can customize the experience and give you almost any list of metrics.

Desvantagens

Bench is more expensive than other options I've tried, but much of that is my fault. Their pricing is based on working with much larger companies.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Hi John, we're so happy to be supporting you and your business during the growth of your company. We strive to offer competitive pricing to reflect the value of the services we provide, including access to a dedicated team of in-house bookkeepers and our proprietary software that automates many bookkeeping tasks.

Marian
Marian
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

White Glove Service for White Collar Small Businesses

Avaliado em 03/11/2020

Vantagens

The customers service is incredible. I know that there is a TEAM supporting me, while I still know the name of my main contact person. The platform is easy to use and aesthetically pleasing.

Desvantagens

I have not found anything I don't like about my experience with Bench. They're awesome!

Thanks, Marian!

Nick
  • Setor: Design

Only Do What Only You Can Do

Avaliado em 06/02/2021

Pleasant interactions with all personnel I’ve spoken with over the phone or via email. Onboarding was easy and comprehensive. The financials dashboard -+ the app is well designed and easy to access.

Vantagens

Offloading expense tracking was a massive weight off of my shoulders. I now have more time to lead my small team and know that my accounting is in good hands - if there is ever a question or discrepancy they reach out immediately.

Desvantagens

Honestly the price. I wish it were significantly cheaper. Much of the expense tracking is already done through freshbooks, other financial input apps have APIs for the Bench team to use as well - so I don’t think the limited personal interactions (which is not a detriment-the less I can talk to accountants the better) warrants the steep price tag.

FreshBooks

Razões para mudar para o Bench

Deeper analytics and reconciliation of accounts

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Thank you so much for sharing, Nick! We're thrilled to hear that we have been able to help take a massive weight off of your shoulders!

Jacob
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

SaaS, but with people you get to know

Avaliado em 08/11/2022

Bit of a bumpy onboarding with aggressive trials clearly operated by a different team, but so much smoother once you start a subscription and are assigned your bookkeeper.

Vantagens

A pleasant mix of self-service software, with a reliably consistent team who does genuinely get to know my business.

Desvantagens

It is a walled garden, so no integrations with any existing software. Leads to a lot of duplicate or redundant content in Xero, Expensify, and other tools I use.

Xero

Razões para mudar para o Bench

I still use Xero for accounts receivable, but I was struggling to do my own accounting.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Hi Jacob, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and providing feedback. We're thrilled to hear that your team has been consistent and knows your business. We have also taken your feedback back to our teams internally to see if there are any improvements we can make

Emily
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One less thing off of my plate...

Avaliado em 09/11/2020

I am saving myself hours and hours of handling the bookkeeping. I am confident that it is done correctly and I am not missing anything. I like having someone to ask bookkeeping questions to if need be.

Vantagens

I was hesitant to start Bench because I thought I could handle the bookkeeping for our business on my own. Managing money has always been a strength for me. However, as my company grows I find that I need to keep delegating and removing things off of my plate. At the same time as a business owner I like to keep as much cash inside the company as possible.

I finally gave the free trial a chance and it has been the BIGGEST weight off of me. I know that my bookkeeping is totally taken care of and done professionally. The stress of organizing everything for taxes is lifted off, and I know that I always have someone working on it everyday on my behalf.

Anytime I have questions I get an immediate response along with very valuable advice. I am a Bench customer for life!

Desvantagens

I don't like that it keeps disconnecting to my bank account. We've had a few technical issues with that. It can be very time consuming and frustrating especially since I am extremely busy already. I also have to confirm purchases from months prior and that can take a long time! When I confirm those purchases it is usually 30+ transactions and at that point I don't even remember all of them so it takes a while for me to locate receipts. I really dislike that too. I wish it were less expensive for us a small business owner as well.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Hi Emily! We're thrilled to hear that we have been able to take one more thing off your plate. We have also shared your feedback with your team! A member of our Client Success team would also love to connect with you regarding your pain points. We will be reaching out via email shortly!

Arsen
  • Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

After happily using Bench for almost 2 years, I DONT recommend it at all

Avaliado em 21/03/2022

I saw many articles about bad experiences with Bench before I decided to work with them. I also saw dozens of good reviews about them. I didn't mind bad ones and thought it won't happen to me. But it happened.

Let's talk about the service and value I got; It's just bookkeeping software with a guy sitting in front of it. They consistently put my expenses in the wrong category. I had to check all the transactions manually every time. I did this with Xero for less than $40/mo. All transactions from my bank account are automatically imported to Xero and I just need to check once a month. No value here.

I didn't mind paying +$200/mo more for the same result since we had no problem with them. I also felt more secure since there is someone on the line. They offered me to file my taxes for an additional fee. I agreed. They filed franchise and corporate taxes for 2020. Everything was smooth and simple. I decided to extend my subscription for another year.

Last month, in the middle of tax season, I received an email saying that they will not file my taxes since I am a US non-resident. I respectfully understand that they made some decisions regarding their services. I am totally ok with it, but I should be informed about this in advance.
But informing me a few weeks before the deadline, in the middle of tax season, when it's impossible to find an available CPA is a selfish attitude that shows they don't care about their clients.

Vantagens

Standard features that all bookkeeping apps have. Syncs my bank transactions to the app. Saves time.

Desvantagens

Service. I paid more only to have a human backed bookkeeping service to file my taxes. But it didn't happen.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Thank you Arsen for sharing your experience with us. We sincerely regret to hear that this has been your experience with us, as we aim to provide accurate and open communications with our clients. A member of our Client Success Team has reached out to discuss your concerns, and we have passed this review to our Bench Tax team for further review.

• Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Bench Service has drastically deteriorated

Avaliado em 27/09/2023

Their service level has gone down substantially. We have used them for years, but this year its been absolutely horrible.

Vantagens

cost, ease of use, connection to other platforms

Desvantagens

only cash basis accounting. They do not do accrual. Their service for anything like updating balance sheets with loans, etc is awful. Getting in touch with them via email or phone is next to impossible. It didnt used to be that way.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Hello! Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We regret to hear that this has been your experience with us, and would like to make things right. Please email us at [email protected] so we can assist you!

Tony
  • Setor: Escritório executivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Bookkeeper there is!

Avaliado em 08/09/2020

Bench always delivers above and beyond and i love their service.

Bench always delivers above and beyond and i love their service.

Vantagens

Bench is an amazing product that is in the cloud. I love that i can access my books from anywhere on the go and get a snapshot of how the company is doing week to week.

Desvantagens

There are no cons at this point. I wish they started an accounting arm that tied to bench since their product is so awesome!

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Hi Tony! Thanks so much for the lovely words! We have a network of CPA's that we can refer to our clients. They are trained on our platform, and work really well with our service! If you're interested, let your bookkeeping team know, and they can guide you with next steps. All the best!

• Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Good start, low customization

Avaliado em 09/02/2021

Overall, I still recommend Bench if you are starting out and a small business under $1 Million in sales. However, as you grow, I would recommend switching to Quickbooks.

Vantagens

Prior to Bench, we used Quickbooks, and it was lifesaver! We had no idea how to use Quickbooks for bookkeeping and Bench made it easy for us. There was low setup involved and their dashboard was amazing.

Desvantagens

As our company grew, we needed more information in our financial statements. At the time, there was low customization with Bench, and we couldn't add or change things in regards to our Profit and Loss statement. Also, at the time, they only did cash based accounting.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. We are constantly looking to improve our service, and listening to your feedback is hugely important to us!

Susan
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Great bookkeeping company

Avaliado em 29/04/2019

Overall Bench has saved me time with preparing all bank reconciliations and year end tax preparation. It's also a stress relief that it's done thoroughly and properly. It's not just one person being accountable for my bookkeeping needs but the company stands behind it.

Vantagens

I like the ease of having my bookkeeping done on a timely basis and not having to think about it until I get a message to review the month. I can then easily go in and make notes of any changes to be made or answer their questions to me. The customer service is excellent as well. They integrate with my payroll company too which saves time.

Desvantagens

They don't integrate with my Customer Management System and they don't use QuickBooks which I also use. I process invoices through my CMS which also provides my scheduling, customer profiles, employee payroll reports, etc. I would love it if Bench would integrate their system to it so I can better track invoices. Instead I have to do that through QuickBooks but am only using a small portion of what QB offers since Bench does my bank reconciliation and they don't use QB. So I'm still paying for QB for this part of what I need. I have a daily service company and I process client credit cards daily in addition to tracking some clients that still write checks and a few who pay via ACH. I do that within QB. At this point I'm not aware of a better way if I want to continue using Bench for bookkeeping.

Erik
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Completely alleviated stress while reducing my bookkeeping costs

Avaliado em 29/04/2019

When I first heard about Bench, I was nervous about switching from a standard, old school accounting firm I'd worked with for many years. Within a week, my fears were dissipating. Three years later, my fears are completely gone. Bench completely meets my needs as a small business owner - while saving me time and money.

Vantagens

Bench is SIMPLE. The software provides me an accurate and easy to understand overview of my monthly and annual financials with easy-to- process visuals and graphs. The software integrates automatically with my bank and credit card, alleviating the back and forth calls and emails I used to labor through with my former "brick and mortar" accountants. When I have a question, the Bench team is always available and quick to respond.

Desvantagens

Nada! No complaints here! I have not experienced a single problem with the Bench software

• Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

The Back Pocket Tool That Solved My Bookkeeping Blindspot

Avaliado em 20/10/2020

Overall, I find Bench.co to be an accessible, easy-to-use, game-changing bookkeeping tool and resource for entrepreneurs & SMEs. The team is efficient, friendly, patient, and thorough (even when I had an adverse reaction to tackling my stuck-point when it comes to bookkeeping and I managed to even annoy myself I was treated kindly, a currency I don't take lightly, especially this year). I even got a goodie from a referral. It felt awesome to be rewarded!

Vantagens

We all know that transitioning from the "idea" stage of a side gig to a real independent consultancy can be tricky. Without the right mentorship or support for small businesses, many are under the impression they don't need a bookkeeper. If I had known then what I know now, it could have saved me thousands of dollars and time which is priceless to time-scarce bootstrappers with multiple streams of income. I also like that Bench.co works closely with FreshBooks so when I need help I hear from both teams when needed. It's not just the AI in software, it's the EQ and human relationships that make it all come together. Bench.com are definitely real humans which I loved!

Desvantagens

A real struggle bootstrappers have is time. Therefore, it was a near emotional crisis to embrace I had to go into my documents like a surgeon to know every weird detail of each expense which is time-consuming as the names may slightly differ from the actual purchase.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate it.

Djabire Marwan
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

Bench review

Avaliado em 08/02/2023

Vantagens

Easy to master accounting software and programmatic marketing is a little easier and is practically with Bench

Desvantagens

One of the easiest software to find and use. No problem likely

Resposta do Bench Accounting

We're so happy to be supporting you and your business, Djabire. It's great to hear that we've been able to give you valuable time back, so you can focus on growing your business!

Lizardo
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

AMAZING SOFTWARE & CUSTOMER SERVICE

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

I'd definitely recommend this software to all my friends. Easy to use and great customer service. They get the job done. Great investment.

Vantagens

How easy it is to use the software. It shows you all the financial details of your business.

Desvantagens

I'm really happy with everything they've done so far.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Bench

Better quality and customer service.

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Thank you so much Lizardo! Our engineering team will be so happy to hear you're loving the software and we're glad we can provide you quick access to important information you need. We love working with you and your business, and look forward to what the future has in store.

Jay
  • Setor: Instalações e serviços de lazer

Life Saver

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

nothing short of great.

nothing short of great.

Vantagens

The Bench team was there every step to explain what the software did, how to use it and what they need from me. I am super busy so I needed hand holding and that's exactly what the bench team did.

Desvantagens

I had to do some of the integrations manually, such as sending over bank statements, but I would to have had to do this with a regular bookeeper anyway.

QuickBooks Online

Razões para escolher o Bench

Bench is more comprehensive

more comprehensive

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Hi Jay! Thanks for the glowing review. Thanks for being with us!

• Setor: Automotivo

Good software

Avaliado em 29/04/2019

Pleasant experience. Fix times need to be shorter.

Pleasant experience. Fix times need to be shorter.

Vantagens

The reporting tools are very clear.
Very easy to upload new documents

Desvantagens

Time to prepare full report of prior month takes a few weeks. Certain expenses are repetitively miscategorized.

Ali

Love the ease of use!

Avaliado em 01/01/2021

Vantagens

After months of frustration with our old software, we switched to Bench and have been so happy. It is easy to use, painless, and so convenient.

Desvantagens

So far I am completely happy, no cons yet!

Resposta do Bench Accounting

Hi Ali, we're thrilled to hear we could make the process seamless and that it's easy to use. We love working with you and are excited to see what comes next for you and your business!