Avaliações do Time Tracker

Time Tracker

Software de rastreamento de horas para vários dispositivos

(2 996)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

Avaliado em 02/02/2023

No geral e bom, com uma interface clara e de facil entendimento

No geral e bom, com uma interface clara e de facil entendimento

Vantagens

excelente de fácil manuseio, uma ferramenta que uso para acompanhar o tempo gasto nos projetos que lhe interessam. porem a forma de intalaçao deixou a desejar, sugiro melhorias

Desvantagens

o que menos gostei foi a dificldade de instalar

Marcio
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

MP Comunicações

Avaliado em 11/01/2023

Experiência foi boa até agora pelo fácil acesso e a instalação

Experiência foi boa até agora pelo fácil acesso e a instalação

Vantagens

Fácil acesso do aplicativo por dentro do esperado

Desvantagens

Alguns reajustes básicos dentro do servidor que precisam ser melhorados

Paula
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Ótimo aplicativo ótimo aplicativo

Avaliado em 04/01/2023

Vantagens

Facilita o dia a dia e organização no trabalho

Desvantagens

O seu benefício é sempre complicado né para quem está começando

Sujit Kumar
Sujit Kumar

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Nice tool for creating a good working culture

Avaliado em 20/09/2022

It has been very easy to use since now. I do like the softwares which improve the productivity of the team and our brand. Keep adding new features.

Vantagens

I have been working with the team for the ongoing projects. Keeping track of each every activity was going tougher. The day since I started using time tracker, Tracking was very easy and workflow become smooth.
Highly recommended.

Desvantagens

I don't count any cons but I do have some suggestions to grow the users.
They should charge lesser and they needs to work more on billing and invoicing.

Google Workspace

Arielle
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Owl Bookkeeping Time Tracker Review

Avaliado em 23/01/2023

Overall we have had a great experience with Time Tracker. It offers everything we need to run our business smoothly and keep our team and clients happy. It has been an integral part of our process as far as time tracking and invoicing.

Vantagens

We love this software because it helps is really capture time spent on a client. We used to struggle with people rounding their time up which was not an accurate representation of time spent on that client. Clients would get upset, understandably, and now we have been able to bill them the correct time spent on their account.

Desvantagens

The only thing I can think of that I don't like about this software is that sometimes even though something is set to be non-billable, the billable box will still be checked off. Other than that, it has been a wonderful software for my company.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

The bare minimum in time tracking. Irritating UX, dated pile of Windows 98, not beyond saving.

Avaliado em 10/07/2018

I was able to track my time and tell my boss what I did. (That's about it, it made little to no difference in my ability to communicate value in my organization).

Vantagens

It does what my management team needs it to do. I suppose the integration between their billing set up is satisfactory. They probably feel like changing this system would be such an overhaul that they're willing to stick with this system. That said I guess eBillity accomplishes what the business owner wants.

Desvantagens

This tool does not have enough demonstrated empathy for the actual end user. It certainly accomplishes enough for the controller / billing / CEO. However this tool actually makes it harder to communicate my value to the boss, and I'm not complaining about having to use timers. I've worked in a freelance/client service environment long enough to know that every minute of efficiency matters. What I'm talking about is eBillity's specific UI and interaction design. Furthermore, for mid-tier managers, I've heard that they're also irritated by the system's lack of accommodation. I've heard my managers say that it's very difficult to scale in an org with many clients and even more service offerings. They've said that being able to even parse logs out (who worked on what, for how long, and how) is a headache. Managers would like to manage how employees log their time and this tool does not help them do that. It's an input output box. There are few controls or features that make the life of a manager any easier. Thankfully we deliver enough value to our clients that they don't make us jump through hoops to demonstrate a granular level of time reporting. I would suggest eBillity take a serious look at competitors from a UX and design standpoint. This vertical, as you may now, is maturing and design is ever more important to a successful product.

Ramez
  • Setor: E-Learning

If you wanna save your time really use Time Tracker

Avaliado em 08/12/2023

when i used the app i was wonderful because it's really amazing, we can manage our time, it was so easy to use, no need to talk to the management to know our work just use the app.

Vantagens

it's wonderful app we use it usually to manage our time and finish our projects.

Desvantagens

In the fact I have never seen a wrong or features not needed there.

Claire
  • Setor: Mídia digital

Easy and Effective Time Tracking with Time Tracker

Avaliado em 08/04/2023

Overall, Time Tracker is an excellent time tracking software. It is simple to use and provides a lot of useful features. It makes it easy to keep track of time and manage projects.

Vantagens

Time Tracker is an incredibly user-friendly and intuitive time tracking software. It is so easy to use and makes tracking time for projects a breeze. It also provides lots of useful features, like setting milestones and tracking progress.

Desvantagens

The only downside to Time Tracker is that it doesn't offer any integrations with other software. This can be a bit inconvenient if you need to combine data from different sources.

John
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The right fit for our team and business

Avaliado em 17/01/2023

Our previous Time tracking system was home-grown and slow for rapid entry of tracked time entries. The Outlook integration features have cut the time entry activity by at least 75%. Users keep up with their time throughout the day, so near-realtime insight into the activity of the team is readily available. Previously they would wait until the end of the day or end of the week to enter time, so progress was difficult to monitor. Support has been responsive and helpful, so most any issue we encountered is solved or logged for future enhancement

Vantagens

We work on multiple client projects through the day. Most consultants track their time in their Outlook calendar and transfer those times to our former system on a daily or weekly basis. Time Tracking in Outlook, assigning that time to clients and projects in one action and synching with the online portal has made an extremely tedious, non-value-added activity a simple and non-intrusive task in our consultants' work days and has already paid back the cost in added productivity.

Desvantagens

Reporting functionality is limited and somewhat archaic and doesn't match our measurement and tracking methods. Exports of the Time Tracker data through the API has allowed us to measure our consultants and business in the way that we choose to. I would prefer a method to customize the fiscal calendar/fiscal periods for reporting, but again, we have handled this through export of the data and imposing our fiscal calendar on the data for meaningful reporting.

TimeCamp

Razões para mudar para o Time Tracker

Cost, features, ease of implementation, Outlook Integration, API for data retrieval.
Garth

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great software for timesheets/getting time entries to accounting software

Avaliado em 29/01/2021

Great, our company entered time manually on paper time sheets for over a decade and this has allowed us to save time, money, and allow our managers/owners to cut back on people entering in more time than they should and actually understanding how much time is going to what jobs.

Vantagens

The ability to segment users and managers is essential to our company's structure. Being the administrator and having the ability to go in and fix any user's time sheet is also great.

Desvantagens

The mobile app needs improvement, specifically when entering in time. Don't put the billable toggle down at the bottom because when a user is entering non-billable work they should have no customer. Therefore if the user is going to enter non billable time they will always get a confusing error message unless they go to the last item on the mobile app to toggle off billable first. Also it would be great if there was a feature that forced the app to sync with the database automatically.

QuickBooks Time

Razões para mudar para o Time Tracker

Price and the fact that it had features that Tsheets didn't.
Michael
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

Great, Inexpensive way to connect to QuickBooks

Avaliado em 18/01/2023

An inexpensive way to accurately track your billable time and quickly get that info into Quickbooks.

Vantagens

We use Time Tracker in our video production company to track billable hours for all invoicing. This includes editing time, purchasing stock footage, equipment rentals, shoots, etc. All of this information needs to be accurately conveyed to Quickbooks in order for us to bill our clients appropriately.

Desvantagens

Being a web-based product, there are sometimes when the software is down and you can't access the time tracker. This can cause us to lose track of billable time.

Oluwadamilola
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

A PErsonal Look at Time Tracker - An All in One Time Management Tool

Avaliado em 28/01/2023

Overall, I've been very happy with my experience with Time Tracker. It's been a great tool for helping me stay on track and stay organized.

Vantagens

With Time Tracker, I am able to effectively plan and manage my time, allowing me to stay organized and on top of tasks. I love being able to track how much time I spend on projects and the ability to set goals and reminders.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, Time Tracker's interface can be a bit confusing and overwhelming. It also lacks some key features that other time tracking apps have, such as team collaboration capabilities.

Brett
Brett
  • Setor: Design

TimeTracker by eBility review

Avaliado em 07/09/2018

Overall, we have been very happy with TimeTracker in our business, and would recommend to other companies seeking a time tracking solution.

Vantagens

We use Timetracker in our business to record employee work time. I like that we can create different jobs and allocations within the software to specify where employees record time and to what project or job. I also like the rich reporting features and the ability to access employee "time cards" from anywhere that has an internet connection.

Desvantagens

The one thing I like the LEAST about this software is the web interface's tendency to become mixed up and VERY difficult to use after resizing on the screen. There are sizing "handles" top bottom and left right of the actual time entry form. This form can be dynamically stretched and adjusted to fit the screen of the monitor an end user is using. Unfortunately, on smaller monitors, the form itself gets mixed up and entry blanks shift all over the screen when adjusting form size. Fortunately, this issue can be fixed by a simple "reset" of the form back to standard. It's more of an inconvenience than issue.

Resposta do eBillity

Greetings. Thank you for the glowing review you left for using Time Tracker by Ebillity. We are always striving to make our product better and we are available to assist you in the future. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns you'd like to leave us, please feel free to give us a call at 800-851-0992. Thank you for your time and business.

Fritz

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I never needed any customer support and I don't know how much the software costs.

Avaliado em 16/07/2018

Paid.

Paid.

Vantagens

It's the only computer software I have never needed help with. It keeps it simple.

Desvantagens

That I have to fill out my timesheet on a computer -- period. I'm just pure old-school. I have no complaints, and want no gift or future surveys.

Reha
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Simple and straightforward time tracking software.

Avaliado em 30/12/2022

To log in, plan projects, manage tasks, create weekly and monthly calendars, track time and spending, and more, use TimeTracker. The nicest thing about time tracking is that it makes developers stay on target by imposing stringent time constraints. The client can check the developer's track record. It is easy for the customer and the coder to see through it. The greatest timekeeping programme is what will change our company. We will literally spend less time on administration and more time producing money thanks to online time tracking and billing. It is a professional way for our company to measure time and cut costs at a reasonable price.

Vantagens

I like how simple it is to categorise your time with this software—it only takes a few clicks.I also appreciate that you can submit your time without doing it all for specific days of the week. Additionally, the layout of the website is generally user-friendly. It isn't very weird or intriguing, but it is doable. Utilization is simple and uncomplicated. It carries out its intended function. You can make billable service items and track how much time you spent on each one. I manage my schedule, work, and projects with Time Tracker. The information gathered can be used to compute payroll and expenses. Additionally, any issues you have can be resolved by TimeTracker's customer care.

Desvantagens

It functions properly, however occasionally there are glitches that require you to re-enter data. I can't comment from firsthand experience, but I've heard that the software's administrative interface can be confusing.

Samantha

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

We have had great success using this software. Easy to use, provides great, basic features.

Ability to work remotely

Ability to work remotely

Vantagens

This software, while not as fast as working in QB, we have a lot of information at our disposal when not working from the office (where we use QB desktop). This has really been key in being able to have one person enter time, run reports, etc. when someone else is using the company file or if we are working remotely. The customer support team is FANTASTIC. We have an issue when we first set up our account and they were amazingly helpful. Informative, but not requiring us to do all the work to fix the problem. It took probably a couple of days, but really was a smooth experience. They are also responsive when we have quick, short questions. They make the overall experience nearly painless when dealing with technical issues.

Desvantagens

The software is slightly slower than QB, which makes sense. One of the bigger frustrations is the inability to change items after they have been approved. We can change them in QB, but they'll never update in ebility. We have to do this a fair amount due to how we handle some of our prospective clients before they become a job. It makes the reporting feature less accurate. Other than that, there are a few features in QB that are not offered here, but that is not a major deal. Showing what items have been billed vs. not billed. The report window/feature could also be streamlined a bit more. It's a little clunky, but overall not bad. This is all of course based on our use.

• Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Best and easy to use application for time and expense tracking

Avaliado em 08/05/2023

Time tracking applications provide numerous benefits. It help individuals and businesses effectively manage their time, improve productivity, optimize resource allocation, track project progress, and generate accurate reports for billing and analysis. Time tracking application enable better time management, enhanced efficiency, and informed decision-making, resulting in improved productivity and overall success.

Vantagens

Really great and easy to use, flexible as bave Mobile access. Helped us in below mentioned thingsEfficient time tracking and management.Streamlined project planning and resource allocation.Accurate reporting and analytics for productivity evaluation.Integration with other tools for seamless workflow management

Desvantagens

Enhancing the user interface for a more intuitive and visually appealing experience.Adding more advanced customization options to tailor the tracking process to individual preferences.Improving performance and responsiveness to ensure smooth usage, especially with large amounts of data.Expanding integration options with a wider range of project management and accounting tools for increased versatility.

Wangari
Wangari
  • Setor: Varejistas

Time keeping and Resource Management made easier with Time Tracker

Avaliado em 05/06/2023

Vantagens

Every business needs to keept tab of all your business operations from knowing employees productivity, the clients, projects making or costing the business more money. With Time Tracker we are able to track time irregadless our location and even if you are offline. The mobile app is handy to work from anywhere. The premium version is reasonably priced for all to afford. Its very easy to use with no to minimal training required. Keeping records with Time Tracker is accurate and helps our company know where and when to cut costs, knowing which employees requires help and training, which projects requires more time to complete among others.

Desvantagens

Time is money and when utilised well, you get reward for increased productivity and generally meeting your company’s goals. Time Tracker is what every business needs to suceed

Giancarlo
  • Setor: Biotecnologia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Effective product to easily track customer time

Avaliado em 26/01/2023

Overall, it is a good product and I would recommend it.

Overall, it is a good product and I would recommend it.

Vantagens

Ease of using mobile app to track time. Ease of adding new customers and employees. Also the customer support is excellent. It is great to be able to get a live person to speak to.

Desvantagens

I would like the app to react more quickly. I would like to be able to have the ability to run additional monthly reports automatically (time per customer and provided as separate PDFs that I can provide to my customers with their invoice). I now have to do this manually.

QuickBooks Time

Razões para mudar para o Time Tracker

I can't remember why we choose it.
Terri
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

We have been with Ebillity since 2011 when Quick Books stop having Time Tracker. Many changes.

Avaliado em 10/07/2018

When we had no where to turn when Quick Books left us high and dry with no place to put our time and coordinate with billing Ebillity was there to help us.
Ebillity worked with us to get its software to what we needed for our employees. They have come a long way in 7 years that we have been with them.

Vantagens

Now, in 2018 from 2011 when we started using Ebillity there have been many changes for the good. It is much easier to use and faster. You are able to approve 1 day or 1 week at a time for your employees. Able to check off if the time is billable or non-billable. You have the choice of auto-save or not. Time is color coordinated Pending-Submitted-Approved, so you know the status at any given time. You can print out the time sheets by the week at any time. Print out reports by job or employee. Support team in the states have been very helpful, the outsourcing to another country was horrible----but have not had to use either for years now.

Desvantagens

The printed out time sheet needs to be easier to read. There needs to be a space between each job so that it is not all run together.

Stephen
Stephen

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Hours tracking made simple.

Avaliado em 13/07/2018

Fast and easy to setup and be productive. Simpler than using some of the other products on the market. Reasonable value for the money.

Vantagens

The application works through a web browser or my iPhone making it easy to track my hours as I go along. The report engine is simple but does what I need including making reports I can easily send to my clients in a professional looking format.

It is simple to set up new customers and new items so that I can track as much or as little detail as needed.

Desvantagens

Going back to change approved entries can't be done from the main week view session where the hours were first entered. Edits mean going to a separate view of a single line. I can see the rationale for this - the line was approved and therefore the status has to be pushed backwards, but an easier way would be nicer.

A few user defined fields on some of the sessions would be helpful, especially if there became report criteria. I don't use QuickBooks for my invoicing, so having a manual check box marked INVOICED would be helpful (as an example).

Andrew

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Works great if you use the website to put in your time.

Avaliado em 16/07/2018

We went from handwritten time sheets, so this is much cleaner and nice that that time transfers to Quick Books.

Vantagens

The website is great and very user friendly. The layout where you can just put time for each day under the client once is very nice!

Desvantagens

The app for the mobile is awful! It does not run smooth and is not setup like the website. The website is nice and shows the client and then the whole week so you can put time under the same client for each day instead of with the app where you have to do the client every time and have a lot more entries.

Hi Andrew!
Thanks for the honest review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product.

Please feel free to check out our new and improved mobile app:
IOS:
Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cg.android.ebillitytimetracker

Please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about. We would love to help!

-Alex from eBillity

• Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

It's useful for keeping track of time, but that's all it does

Avaliado em 05/03/2022

Each one of our employees, regardless of whether they are based in the office or at home, can contribute their knowledge to any of our projects. Our coordinators and accountants receive all the data and use it to swiftly and correctly count the number of hours worked and bill accordingly. The technology streamlines and improves the efficiency of our business by automating many time-keeping procedures.

Vantagens

My favorite thing about this app is that it allows you to track your time on a daily as well as a weekly basis. I use the weekly view to see what I need to get done in the next weeks, but I also use the daily view for activities that I only need to do for the day.

Desvantagens

It's been a great experience for us. It's simple to use, and the costs are quite inexpensive. Pulling reports and allowing more than one individual to be an administrator has been quite beneficial.

Resposta do eBillity

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! The seamless workflow, from entering time and integration with your payroll and billing app is one of them that we are proud of. Again thank you so much for your time writing this review. If you ever need help in the future, feel free to contact us at 1800-851-0992.

VAN
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

Small Architecture Firm Time Keeping

Avaliado em 13/11/2018

We started using this in 2011 as a way to streamline employee time entry and integrate with our QuickBooks for billing. It's been a great asset and time-saver from that perspective.

Vantagens

This software allows us to easily track time both in the office, and via the mobile app, in the field, allowing for a more refined/granular tracking of employee tasks. It's flexible and allows not just for entry of time, but also the setting of timers to track time while working. The tech support is excellent, waits are usually short, and resolutions are most often reached in the first call.

Desvantagens

For us, at least, there's a relatively frequent need to re-link TimeTracker to our QUickBooks software. It's not difficult, but with the support of TT support we did figure it out and it's now part of the routine , but was frustrating in the extreme until that. We also ended up with a couple of "ghost" projects in TT only that were confusing to staff, but again TT support, once we identified the problem, was prompt in assisting.

Warren
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

It's passable but it could be better

Avaliado em 20/12/2018

It's a pretty straight forward app that ties into QB. The price is moderate given the functionality and bugs. The concept is good but the delivery needs polishing.

Vantagens

A web front end to track time for billable projects makes life so much easier for employees. The concept is pretty straight forward.

Desvantagens

Using the service was ok as a user but administering it was...tricky. Getting new job codes to synchronize and become active was always a dance of clicks and back end re-syncs. It never really worked right with just a single sync making them become active. Support would always just make me re-sync the entire db and even then it still did not work. I only hope I did not lose any billable time... I always dreaded having to add new codes and that's not the way it should be.

Hello Warren.

Thank you very much for your business and time in using Time Tracker by eBillity. We greatly appreciate the support and feedback.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns about Time Tracker, please give us a call at 800-851-0992 to reach our customer support agents. We would be happy to assist you.

Furthermore, we are adding new features in 2019, with Facial Recognition, more detailed GPS tracking, Time Cards, and a Punch In/ Punch Out kiosk. We have also worked to improve our basic features as well. I see you encountered some technical difficulties from our end before and greatly appreciate your patience with us.

Thank you again for your business and your time.