Avaliações do Time Tracker

Time Tracker

Software de rastreamento de horas para vários dispositivos

4.3/5 (2205 avaliações)

Time Tracker

Avaliado em 13/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I don't have to come up with my own method of tracking employee and contractor hours. Integration with Quickbooks now with the web client is seemless. Things pretty much work well now.

Vantagens

Multi-platform with ease of use. Flexibility to allow you to record multiple days and hours in a single line-item or (like me) track each individual day separately so that I can report to my customers exactly what was done when I was there billing hourly. No save button the stuff is automatically saved when you tab past and entry in the web client. Mobile clients for Android and iPhone are very functional.

Desvantagens

Screen handling is sometimes buggy. Every once in a while you end up with two lines per entry which typically happens on a larger screen. I have a 4K display and sometimes when I make the screen size large enough to fit the entire width of the screen the second line pops in which makes no sense. I would also like more flexibility in enlarging sections of the screen, and the ability to eliminate fields that I don't use, but that's just cosmetic things. The program works great. Andriod and iPhone clients don't capitalize the first word in a sentence for some reason even though it does that in other applications. This causes editing issues later for me when I bill the customer. I get statements from my workers like "i moved sue's computer" and typically if I dictate in other applications it comes out like "I moved Sue's computer" -- I'm not sure why they don't use the typical text processors on the platform

Resposta do eBillity

Thank you very much for your business and your time with Time Tracker by Ebillity. We greatly appreciate the feedback, and the review you have taken the time to write here on Capterra.

I would appear you encountered some technical difficulties when using Time Tracker.
If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns, please call us at 800-851-0992. Thank you again!

Arthur K.
Traduzir com Google

Good Product and concept WHEN it works but POOR Customer service when it doesnt!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 16/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If I cant create invoices then it is useless to me. Fix your software and get appropriate support.

Vantagens

The software is good for time tracking and then it syncs with Xero so that I do not have to do any double entries. I am a single freelance user and it saves me time WHEN it works. When there are issues, and there will be, trying to fix them is time consuming. Customer service is practically non existent.

Desvantagens

Poor customer support - When there are issues, and there will be, trying to fix them is time-consuming. I am currently on hold to the telephone support and have been for 23 minutes now. I have been called one (yes 1) in the queue for all that time. Seems they have no one on the support desk to actually take the phone call. Also waiting for the online support person to answer my question for the last 20 minutes as well.
Trying to create an invoice for a client. Have over $1,500 in work to bill out but the create invoice function seems to only be picking up the last two entries and wants to create an invoice for only $39. Can't figure out why. All the entries are approved and fall within the selected date range. Last time I tried to an create invoice I had the same issue and support couldn't figure out why and just created the invoice for me but never fixed the issue. Guess what, the very next invoice I tried to create I have the same issue. Now its been 30 minutes and still on hold. Also, the online chat function disconnected "because it was idle for too long" while I waited patiently for a representative to respond. The representatives are probably overworked and handling too many issues at once I suspect.

Hello Arthur.

Thank you for leaving your feedback here on Capterra. I apologize for the lack of proper customer support. We are better than that and there is no excuse. We are available Monday through Friday, beginning at 10am. Feel free to contact me directly at 800-851-0992 Ext 108 .

3.0/10
Fritz W.
Traduzir com Google

I never needed any customer support and I don't know how much the software costs.

Avaliado em 16/07/2018

Paid.

Vantagens

It's the only computer software I have never needed help with. It keeps it simple.

Desvantagens

That I have to fill out my timesheet on a computer -- period. I'm just pure old-school. I have no complaints, and want no gift or future surveys.

Martin D.
Traduzir com Google

Expenses and Invoices are better tracked by Time Tracker.

Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

All of our invoices, receivable payments and our expenses can easily manage without ant effort. It also allow me to create and make the best templates of expenses and recurrent invoices with also manage them properly. I can better track the time of billing and expenses and then receive the payments online. The invoices options and billing designs are so flexible by Time Tracker.

Vantagens

With the help of Time Tracker software, it is so easy for us to better manage all of our invoices by tracking the time billing and to create the customize invoices to get the payment transaction online in faster manner. It is a fully accounting and invoices software because it automatically manage our bank accounts and bank balance sheets assets. We are also able to send all of our invoices with payments to our customers. By Time Tracker, the scheduling of our payments with invoices and expenses are so great because we have a lot of controls about the information of our invoices. So, it is very easy to set up our operations, sales and inventory payments by this efficient software. The dashboards features really told me about my accounts conditions with excellent invoices and billing. If you receive your payment and send within a second, then you must need Time Tracker software.

Desvantagens

The main drawback of Time Tracker software is that it does not have the ability to remind about the pending payments, sending invoices and receiving payments. It also does not provide the records of all the previous payments, contacts and store invoices but it has the ability to store the customer information for upcoming invoices, payments and accounts schedules.

Brett V.

TimeTracker by eBility review

Avaliado em 07/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, we have been very happy with TimeTracker in our business, and would recommend to other companies seeking a time tracking solution.

Vantagens

We use Timetracker in our business to record employee work time. I like that we can create different jobs and allocations within the software to specify where employees record time and to what project or job. I also like the rich reporting features and the ability to access employee "time cards" from anywhere that has an internet connection.

Desvantagens

The one thing I like the LEAST about this software is the web interface's tendency to become mixed up and VERY difficult to use after resizing on the screen. There are sizing "handles" top bottom and left right of the actual time entry form. This form can be dynamically stretched and adjusted to fit the screen of the monitor an end user is using. Unfortunately, on smaller monitors, the form itself gets mixed up and entry blanks shift all over the screen when adjusting form size. Fortunately, this issue can be fixed by a simple "reset" of the form back to standard. It's more of an inconvenience than issue.

Resposta do eBillity

Greetings. Thank you for the glowing review you left for using Time Tracker by Ebillity. We are always striving to make our product better and we are available to assist you in the future. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns you'd like to leave us, please feel free to give us a call at 800-851-0992. Thank you for your time and business.

Samantha O.
Traduzir com Google

We have had great success using this software. Easy to use, provides great, basic features.

Ability to work remotely

Vantagens

This software, while not as fast as working in QB, we have a lot of information at our disposal when not working from the office (where we use QB desktop). This has really been key in being able to have one person enter time, run reports, etc. when someone else is using the company file or if we are working remotely. The customer support team is FANTASTIC. We have an issue when we first set up our account and they were amazingly helpful. Informative, but not requiring us to do all the work to fix the problem. It took probably a couple of days, but really was a smooth experience. They are also responsive when we have quick, short questions. They make the overall experience nearly painless when dealing with technical issues.

Desvantagens

The software is slightly slower than QB, which makes sense. One of the bigger frustrations is the inability to change items after they have been approved. We can change them in QB, but they'll never update in ebility. We have to do this a fair amount due to how we handle some of our prospective clients before they become a job. It makes the reporting feature less accurate. Other than that, there are a few features in QB that are not offered here, but that is not a major deal. Showing what items have been billed vs. not billed. The report window/feature could also be streamlined a bit more. It's a little clunky, but overall not bad. This is all of course based on our use.

Reliable, easy-to-use

Vantagens

It's easy to use; I just start the timer when I arrive at work, figure out what I'm working on, and go to work. When I switch tasks, I either start a new timer or make a note at where the timer is at. Then at the end of the day, I take a moment to review what I worked on and how much time was spent on each job. And at the end of each week or pay period, it's super easy to just submit the time to our controller and she pulls it into her payroll interface. Also, I really like the feature of copying tasks and times from the previous week into the current week. It saves some time in listing the multiple jobs that I work on from week to week.

Desvantagens

Occasionally, the software will "time-out" and I'll lose what tasks/time I had entered for the day up to that point in time. It's not a big deal to re-enter my time if I've only been working on 1 or 2 jobs. If I've been jumping around to multiple jobs, I just have to guestimate how much time I spent on each job and fill it in. This isn't the most accurate way to do it, but it only happens occasionally.
Also, I wonder if there's a phone app that could be used in conjunction with the computer desktop application. If I'm on a site visit or traveling for business and not at my desk in the office, it'd be nice to be able to track my time on my phone app.

Teri L.
Traduzir com Google

it's glitchy, but it's easy for my employees to use

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have less data entry work to do because my employees are responsible to enter their time sheets. We used to have hand-written time reports that I had to enter into Quickbooks daily. No more!

Vantagens

my staff often works on the same projects over the span of several weeks. the ability to copy their previous time sheet and then make amendments as needed is a real time saver for them and makes them more likely to get their time in by deadline with very little follow-up (prodding) from me.

Desvantagens

Any changes that I make to the timesheets do not sync back to the cloud; client jobs that are closed still show up on the app that my employees see and that confuses them

Hi Teri!
Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product.

Please feel free to check out our new and improved mobile app: IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ebillity-time-tracker-for/id468586078?ls=1&mt=8 Andriod: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cg.android.ebillitytimetracker Please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or call us at (800) 851-0992 for free support regarding this issue or anything else that you have questions about. We would love to help!

Terri S.
Traduzir com Google

We have been with Ebillity since 2011 when Quick Books stop having Time Tracker. Many changes.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When we had no where to turn when Quick Books left us high and dry with no place to put our time and coordinate with billing Ebillity was there to help us.
Ebillity worked with us to get its software to what we needed for our employees. They have come a long way in 7 years that we have been with them.

Vantagens

Now, in 2018 from 2011 when we started using Ebillity there have been many changes for the good. It is much easier to use and faster. You are able to approve 1 day or 1 week at a time for your employees. Able to check off if the time is billable or non-billable. You have the choice of auto-save or not. Time is color coordinated Pending-Submitted-Approved, so you know the status at any given time. You can print out the time sheets by the week at any time. Print out reports by job or employee. Support team in the states have been very helpful, the outsourcing to another country was horrible----but have not had to use either for years now.

Desvantagens

The printed out time sheet needs to be easier to read. There needs to be a space between each job so that it is not all run together.

Stephen C.
Traduzir com Google

Hours tracking made simple.

Avaliado em 13/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Fast and easy to setup and be productive. Simpler than using some of the other products on the market. Reasonable value for the money.

Vantagens

The application works through a web browser or my iPhone making it easy to track my hours as I go along. The report engine is simple but does what I need including making reports I can easily send to my clients in a professional looking format.

It is simple to set up new customers and new items so that I can track as much or as little detail as needed.

Desvantagens

Going back to change approved entries can't be done from the main week view session where the hours were first entered. Edits mean going to a separate view of a single line. I can see the rationale for this - the line was approved and therefore the status has to be pushed backwards, but an easier way would be nicer.

A few user defined fields on some of the sessions would be helpful, especially if there became report criteria. I don't use QuickBooks for my invoicing, so having a manual check box marked INVOICED would be helpful (as an example).

Nathan L.

Simple & Straighforward

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 03/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I have had a great experience with Time Tracker. It's simple, and easy to learn. Adding new project names and numbers is fast. Exporting useful and detailed reports is great. I have had a good experience overall with the software.

Vantagens

I like the simplicity of it. Everything is organized neatly in rows. It is a very straightforward layout and it's easy to learn. I am able to quickly train new hires in the use of the system and there are rarely any follow-up questions on how to use the software. That makes my life easier as a manager. I also love the report generation feature. We do a lot of field reports, and those are sent to the client separately from the billing process. I love being able to export a comprehensive report of what has been billed and comparing it against the reports that have been distributed. That makes staying organized a lot easier for me.

Desvantagens

I took an overseas trip and only had access to the software through the app on my phone. I found it very tedious to make entries through the app. I have employees who work in the field and who could theoretically save themselves office time if they entered their billable time directly from the jobsite. However, they have struggled through the process of using the app while on the go also, and have resorted to recording their time in their field books and then doing a bulk download from a desktop setup. That process is working, but it is not idea.

Hello Nathan.

Thank you for using Time Tracker by eBillity! We greatly appreciate your time and business in using our product. The feedback you have provided is greatly appreciated as we continuing to improve our product.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please give us a call at 800-851-0992 at your earliest convenience.

Thanks again!

7.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Simple and intuitive interface; easily track time on computer or phone.

Avaliado em 31/07/2018

Vantagens

Its simple and intuitive interface are my favorite aspect. I find that the actual actions of setting a running timer or filling in the times after the fact are both easy to do because the interface is designed in a way that one would predict it should be. The ability to carry over hours on the same task into the next day is very helpful as well due to the fact that as an attorney, often my tasks go way past midnight. This leads to greater clarity for the customer as to what she is being charged for which task that was done when.

Desvantagens

What I like least about Ebillity is the fact that it is very difficult to reconfigure the size of the columns in the Timesheets view. there is often not enough room for me to see the entire task description at one glance. Further, there is no way to set up standard task descriptions that could be more speedily added from a dropdown menue. Furthermore, if non-administrators could have access to viewing current billing and invoices without actually being able to change any data that would be a tremendous plus. In small firms, the billing administrator is not always around when clients have questions regarding their bills.

Van P.

Small Architecture Firm Time Keeping

Avaliado em 13/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We started using this in 2011 as a way to streamline employee time entry and integrate with our QuickBooks for billing. It's been a great asset and time-saver from that perspective.

Vantagens

This software allows us to easily track time both in the office, and via the mobile app, in the field, allowing for a more refined/granular tracking of employee tasks. It's flexible and allows not just for entry of time, but also the setting of timers to track time while working. The tech support is excellent, waits are usually short, and resolutions are most often reached in the first call.

Desvantagens

For us, at least, there's a relatively frequent need to re-link TimeTracker to our QUickBooks software. It's not difficult, but with the support of TT support we did figure it out and it's now part of the routine , but was frustrating in the extreme until that. We also ended up with a couple of "ghost" projects in TT only that were confusing to staff, but again TT support, once we identified the problem, was prompt in assisting.

Daniel S.
Traduzir com Google

A great solution for employers with employees all over the place! Great Customer Service!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ability to have employees worldwide enter their time quickly and easily to keep A/R as current as possible.

Vantagens

I like the fact that you can have employees scattered all over the country or even all over the world for that matter and they can simply login and enter their time and submit it easily using eBillity and their easy to use GUI.

Desvantagens

I would like it to have better software for smartphones. I feel the app needs to be developed further and needs a better GUI. I think that most of the employees would use the app but it's hard enough to get them to enter their time let alone learning a new GUI. They need a simple easy to use interface that is bug freee.

Hi Daniel!

Michele N.
Traduzir com Google

I am the accountant and find it does everything I need, we utilize it fully

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I think the product is working very effectively for us. I would not change anything!

Vantagens

I love how it integrates with QB so easliy, love how it brings over complex transactions such as customers and jobs, service items, payroll items, class tracking, etc. I also love the chat function and have had nothing but excellent service!

Desvantagens

that some of my employees find that the mobile app does not work that efficiently. in the past (not recently) have had syncing errors which caused delays.

Hi Michele!
Please feel free to check out our new and improved mobile app:
IOS:

Andy B.

Great Add On Product for Quick Books Time Keeping

Avaliado em 12/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Time Tracker has been a Godsend for our company as we grow Nationwide. The ability to gather time from over 100 employees and have billing ready to go at the beginning of the month with a simply sync, has really helped our Company.

Vantagens

The ability to connect via download the time sheets from multiple employees at multiple locations throughout the Country has made this product very useful for us. As our business grew, it was impossible to just have each person enter their time directly into Quick Books, let alone expose the Quick Books data base to improper entries. To be able to keep an employees time sheet up to date from any device with an internet connection was vital. It has made our time keeping and billing much, much simpler.

Desvantagens

The reporting feature is a little wonky. A little more polish on the front end to easily explain the options would be great. This is not a big stopper of the program however. Should not deter anyone from using the product.

Barbara F.

Great special purpose program

Avaliado em 12/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Time Tracker provides a good overall framework for billing clients. It syncs with Quickbooks which I am able to use to produce bills directly, bypassing a separate billing/accounting program. This has proven to be a good solution for my small law firm at a reasonable price.

Vantagens

As a lawyer it's very simple to keep it open and track time from anywhere

Desvantagens

Quickbooks integration used to be wonderful, but recently the syncing with Quickbooks has been spotty. It may be because Quickbooks recently introduced a new field and Time Tracker hasn't quite figured out where to sync the information from. However, when we contacted support about the syncing issue it took them days and days to even get back to us, much less fix the problem. Luckily they were able to eventually fix it, but when you rely on a software program to keep track of time for your livelihood this is incredibly frustrating. However there are not really any good standalone time billing programs out there.

Kathryn O.
Traduzir com Google

It has been very positive!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Being able to accurately track time for all customers, either while doing computer based work or on the go (by using the app on my phone). Peace of mind knowing that all employees are able to use the application and accurately track their time. This leads to happy and repeat customers

Vantagens

Using the app on my phone, able to access business functions when I'm on the go, that it has a pause and a stop feature on the tracking abilities-which I use quite a bit and feel that I can accurately and fairly charge my customers the exact time I do work for them. I like being able to sync it with Quickbooks and complete my invoicing in a time efficient manner.

Desvantagens

We are a small company and regularly use 2 employees. On the very infrequent instance when we need to employ an outside consultant and create a user account for him too, we have to bump up our subscription to the next price level and cannot take ourselves down again when that job is over.

Asher G.
Traduzir com Google

Online platform works well. Mobile platform is a hassle.

Avaliado em 11/07/2018

Vantagens

The online platform works just fine. The spreadsheet style view makes it easy to repeat tasks across a payweek and not need to enter job coding repeatedly.

Desvantagens

The mobile platform needs significant improvement. Having to enter every piece of information for every item each day is a royal pain. We often have tasks that repeat throughout the week and many input errors come up when job coding has to be reselected.

Resposta do eBillity

Hi Asher! Thanks for the honest review. We really appreciate your feedback, as we are always trying to make improvements to our product.

Nathan M.
Traduzir com Google

It's very bare bones, but does the job. Wish the mobile app was better.

Avaliado em 16/07/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use, the webpage loads quickly. I like the scalable table that you can make larger/smaller. I like that when you can type to search and it does a wildcard search.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the time doesn't get saved. The fields are small and can be hard to type a lot of text into. There aren't a lot of features and the mobile app isn't very good. It won't keep my signed in either, which is very annoying.

Hi Nathan!

7.0/10
Hugh K.
Traduzir com Google

once i figures out how to use the system i love it for inputting my time

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 17/07/2018

Vantagens

the ease to enter my time and submit it for the classes I teach

Desvantagens

nothing so far as a user is does everything I need

Camille S.
Traduzir com Google

We have used eBillity over the years for our business and it's usually been a very stable platform.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It allows my agents to log their time on each client accurately and in real-time.

Vantagens

It's easy for my agents to log their time for our clients and add notes.

Adding new projects is also really easy.

Desvantagens

The downtime, although not frequent, is frustrating for our team. We operate 24/7, so we always have someone logged in. I know that downtime is inevitable, but it's still frustrating.

Running reports seems really slow over the past month or two. The data does finally come up, but it seems to take a long time and I usually don't get any indication that it's retrieving the data. I've seen that trend in other software also and I don't like it there either.

I also really dislike the new log-in to use my Intuit log-in (which I don't have) screen if I don't log-in quickly enough on the regular one. Why can't these both be on the same page? Why the redirect?

Plays Great with Quickbooks

Avaliado em 21/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have used eBillity for over six years and it has helped us bill our time every month. We enter thousands of hours each month. We have looked for alternatives in the past, but we always come back because it works so well. Whether you connect with QB or another accounting software, or just use it to track time and generate invoices, eBillity is a great choice for any company of any size.

Vantagens

I like most the eBillity syncs with Quickbooks. eBillity allows our team to enter time as they are working. It also stores the entries and allows users or the admins to go back and adjust them if necessary. Pricing is a huge plus, too.

Desvantagens

It's not very pretty and the setup process can be confusing if you're connecting it to QB.

Resposta do eBillity

Greetings! This is Support Agent Roberto from Ebillity. Thank you for the positive feedback and for your business. Please feel free to give us a call Monday Through Friday if you ever have any questions. (800) 851-0992

Thank you for your time!

Maria G.

Time Tracker is Great!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Time Tracker has worked well for us especially being able to have the field guys to log in their time onsite from their phone, when they need to.

Vantagens

I like that you can customize the time and or expense reports in order to see the total values of either one.

Desvantagens

I haven't run into any problems, so I don't have any "cons" at this time.

Alexander J.

Time Tracker: One of Many Options Out There

Avaliado em 19/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall decent tool, but there are likely better options more specifically tailored to your industry.

Vantagens

Time Tracker helps facilitate time tracking and payroll services. It is relatively easy to use and provides decent functionality to help with payroll and reporting needs. The tool is robust and easy to learn across the user base. The demo is a great way to try out the product before you decide to make any purchase for your organization.

Desvantagens

Time Tracker is priced relatively affordably, but there may be better options out there for your specific needs. Certain industries require specific regulatory integrations, which are difficult to integrate into the software and are not as seamless as I would have hoped. This means that there is still a lot of manual data entry required, reducing the functionality and seamless nature of the app.

6.0/10