Calamari

4,7 (544)
Escreva uma avaliação!
RH moderno, licença on-line e controle de assistência

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Muito Bom ! Indico !!!

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Vantagens

Gosto de usar. Atende bem ao que se determina a fazer !

Desvantagens

Poderia ser menos burocratico. So isso ! Mas muito bom !

Mary Anne
Mary Anne
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Impressed so far!

Avaliado em 11/10/2023

Experience with Calamari is beyond my expectations.

Experience with Calamari is beyond my expectations.

Vantagens

I've been looking for a time and PTO tracker for my teams as we grow, and we have been previously using spreadsheets which has become too tedious. I signed up for a trial with Calamari and it was an easy discovery of value for money. Setup was easy, and whenever I encountered hiccups, their support was amazingly responsive (3-4 mins response time). I've seen bugs but they fix it in just a few minutes after I reported it. The effort their support team takes to actually help me out was very much commendable (they fixed my accrual rules, sent me screenshots of my actual account on where I can tweak something). They are also very patient, I love tinkering and their support walked me through the entire setup.The integrations with Slack and Google Calendar are also one of the many things I loved.

Desvantagens

Not really a con, but I'd love to see an option to restrict requests on specific months/days.

Flamingo
Marta

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Calamari - managing your team's availability is couple simple clicks

Avaliado em 15/03/2023

Overall I'm very happy we are using Calamari, and I would gladly consider adding more modules but they need to be as flexible as leave management and allow us to customize as per our needs.

Vantagens

The price and simplicity of setting it up and then maintenance. Connection to Slack. Open API that we could use to connect to Float. Very nice and responsvice customer service (dziękuję pani Kasiu!!)

Desvantagens

The UI experience is simple but the user experience is not always what I would hope for. The Calendar view, the way administrators need to click through to everything, often the lists refresh unexpectedly and I'm getting lots between what I expected and what is displayed.

Bob, HRnest, tomHRM e AlexisHR

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

The price and simplicity of setting it up and then maintenance.
George
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Change your NAME

Avaliado em 28/04/2022

Comsi comsa

Comsi comsa

Vantagens

Everyone in Greece is sarcastic and loughs when he/she hears your brand name.

Desvantagens

Absense, time management, breaks control

Resposta do Calamari

Thank you for your opinion.
We're very glad about our company's name - there's the whole story standing behind it ;).

If you experience any troubles with employees' time management, please contact us on:
Our Customer Service team will help you set everything up according to your needs.

Michael
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Best HR Tracker for Slack

Its quite good but I worry about the price hike of calamari

Its quite good but I worry about the price hike of calamari

Vantagens

I love that it integrate to slack seamlessly so that you dont have to have too much app in this digital age.

Desvantagens

I dislike the price hike of calamari. In 1 year, the annual cost almost doubled. And I dislike that some of the feature that was in the old and cheaper version was split into another product that you have to pay again.

Agnieszka
  • Setor: Biotecnologia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Seen from the admin's perspective

Avaliado em 06/09/2022

I like the fact that I have all tracked time in one place, rather than a multitude of excel files

Vantagens

Quite easy to start tracking time, various options for accepting changes, custom types of absence

Desvantagens

The reports that Calamari generates do not meet my expectations, I can't see tasks descriptions - to see descriptions I need to generate to deffirent types of reports. Calamari adds up the working time added as 'normal' and the working time 'in project', so that instead of, for example, 8h of work in total, including 5h in project, it comes out that someone worked 13h that day. Moving the month view with a bar is annoying

Harvest

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

Our account was migrated from our startup studio

Hello,
Thank you for your review.
I passed your review to our team, so we can discuss improving our app to prevent this kind of problem.

In the meantime, you can contact our Customer Success team here:
They will help you set the app in the best way possible.

Saul
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

A good product at high price

Avaliado em 15/03/2021

I like the software technically speaking, but it seems to me expensive for what it does. A leave management and a clock in software should be so expensive. That's why I am looking for other alternatives like OrangeHRM.

Vantagens

- Easy of use and implementation
- Easy of customization

Desvantagens

- Clock in and leave management have to be paid separately and are expensive.

Jira e OrangeHRM

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

Because it was easy to set up, and we needed something with no time.
Michael
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple and easy to setup

Avaliado em 04/04/2022

Love it. Great value for a small company like mine.

Love it. Great value for a small company like mine.

Vantagens

We have been struggling with tracking PTO in our payroll service. It was NEVER right because staff had to send messages with leave requests that would eventually get lost. THis was an easy solution that integrated perfectly with Slack so that employee can request time off and their boss can quickly approve or disprove. Time comes right off of their balances that are set. We used annual cycle, but lots of options companies can choose from.

Desvantagens

No cons yet. I remember i had one issue and a suggestion( cant recall what that was though) . Anyway , sent a message to support team and they got right back to me.

Resposta do Calamari

Thank you for a great review.
We're glad that Calamari suits your needs. Our Slack integration is strongly developed so if you want to be up to date about new features, please follow our What's New page:
If you like Slack integration, you may also be interested in our other integrations with Jira or Google Workspace. Check our page and find out all integrations.

Scott

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Calamari does a great job tracking time and PTO

Avaliado em 06/09/2022

It has been great. This was a missing tool for us and move us from Spreadsheet to a proper tool.

Vantagens

It's easy to use and the workflows that allow you to automatically assign time off allotments work very well.

Desvantagens

At the beginning, the calendar filters are the teams you are apart of. It would be better if there were no filters.

Paweł
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

Calamari in Architecture

Avaliado em 07/03/2024

It's very useful tool for managment and very easy to use for workers.

It's very useful tool for managment and very easy to use for workers.

Vantagens

Ease of everyday use, friendly dashboard, ease of implementation among the workers

Desvantagens

The reports which don't show clearly the data that we need.
There are so many ways to export some reports that I never rember where should look for the proper one.

Artur
Artur

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Simple and easy to use software for absence management

Vantagens

Simplicity, easy setup, good value for money.

Desvantagens

Seats handling in subscription need to be done manually.

Joana
  • Setor: Cosmético

Clock and Leave Management

Vantagens

We use mainly the time tracking and leave management features, and it works well.

Desvantagens

I would like to have a feature to evaluate work performance for employees.

Factorial

Razões para escolher o Calamari

Factorial does not work with small companies.

Software anterior

Factorial

Resposta do Calamari

Thank you for your review!
In near future we're planning to introduce the new module connected to employees' documents. If you want to know more, please contact us.

Ines

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Calamari - worth checking it out

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

Thanks to Calamari we do not have to calculate absences on our own, add them to calendar, inform other people about absences. Calamari solves it all. Emplyees do not need to ask "How many free days do I still have?" - they can just check it on their own.

Vantagens

When the company is small, managing the time-off management is not that hard. However, when the company grows, it becomes very time-consuming and gets harder every day. Imagine, you have to count annual leaves of 50+ people on your own! It takes a lot of time and it is easy to make mistakes. Additionally, you have to remember to add info about it to calendar and keep an eye on it. Additionally there are questions: how many free days do I still have? Sounds like a hard unnecessary work.
We have discovered Calamari and it was one of the best platforms we have discovered. Users can easily apply for the leave, check how many free days they still got, it is integrated with Gsuite so whenever an annual leave is accepted, it appears in our calendar so we can check whether someone is there or not. Teams can easily check who is not gonna work on a specific day and who can replace that person. From the backoffice side, we can check everything about whole teams, specific people or even set up the acceptance flow for specific absence. No more excel sheets or counting :)

Desvantagens

Nearly every problem we spotted was solved by Calamari team. What could be improved? Some options are not possible to change once set - it can be really problematic, for example settlement of annual leave is either in whole days (with minimum 1/4 od the day) or in hours. Also, if we add a specific type of absence, it is impossible to tick people and move their free days from one absence to another - we had to do it on our own, person after person. It took quite long.

Jessica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great Service!

Avaliado em 05/12/2018

Vantagens

I like that I don't have to think about it much, love the Slack integrations for my team and how easy it was to transition from our old process into Calamari. It's simple, clear, and for a small team it has everything I need. The customer support team has always responded promptly when I need anything, and we were even able to extend our trial period in the beginning and converted to a paying customer shortly after.

Desvantagens

So the most annoying thing, and this is a small issue, is not being able to select a range of dates on the calendar by clicking on the days themselves. Again, it's a small thing, but it's something I'm used to in other situations, and so I frequently make the mistake of forgetting it's not possible on Calamari. I suppose the other thing is that it's not always immediately clear how to make use of some of the finer features, and so I simply haven't been bothered to find out if they're even there. For example, I spent a little while searching once for whether we could only make it possible for employees to request annual leave in the future if they will have accrued it by the specified date (and not just if they have already accrued it, if that makes sense), but it wasn't obvious how to do so or even if it were possible, so I just kind of left it. These relatively minor complications are the kind of thing that someone in a rush will just leave in the moment, because they've more important things to do, but will be annoying over time.

Isabelle
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Calamari: very good quality-price ratio product

Avaliado em 28/04/2022

We love this toll, and we can't wait for all the future features and improvements

Vantagens

This software/too is super easy to implement, and even if you have specific cases hard to configure at first sight, the Support Team is kind, efficient, quick and offer as much time as you need to solve your issues. Moreover, our employees are 90% of the time immediately independent to use it.

Desvantagens

Some features needs to be developed faster, but Calamari is more and more efficient

Breezy

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

Satisfied since the beginning.

Resposta do Calamari

THank you for a great review!
We're very glad that Calamari suit your needs and you're satisfied with our Customer Success help. In case of any problems, they're here to help you at every step of using Calamari.

Elia
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Calamari Review

Avaliado em 26/05/2020

I don't have a lot of time using it, but I do like the interface, it is really user friendly and intuitive. You can easily find the options you need and it allows you to update almost anything. Besides, the integration with Slack makes it really easy for the end users, they just need to add the Calamari bot and they will see the options to punch in, punch out or mark their breaks or lunches. The tool is really cool.

Vantagens

I truly like that this tool is really complete. It has almost everything you can think of regarding the employees schedules, if you need the users to punch from different locations or to punch from different means like mobile phone or web browser, this tool has it all, it even has the option to print QR codes, you can print the code and place them strategically on your office so the employees can go and scan the code to punch. I also like that it has integration with G Suite and Slack, you can use these tools to import your employees, which makes it really easy to start.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I don't like is that you need to enter the work days of the employees, you need to specify the time the employees work a day, but if you work in a company where the schedules are updated a lot, this part might be a little cumbersome. Apart from that, all good, the tool has it basically all you need for maintaining your employees schedules.

Kamila
Kamila

Calamari really helped

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

Overall, Calamari definitely did help our HR team to save tons of time spent on monitoring the leaves manually. What is more, our team members can see their history and current leave status live. We can surely see the difference using Calamari brought to our business.

Vantagens

Very user friendly interface encourages our team members to use Calamari regularly.
The tool is also very simple to use so all in-house communication is strengtened because of that.
The Success team writes back within minutes and helps with literally everything so the communication between us/ our team and Calamari is great.

Desvantagens

There are still some HR-friendly feautres to add. For now we find that Calamari is more intuitive for team members rather than Administrators.
For example, the ability to see the history of different kind of contracts and calculate the leaves accordingly, or setting reminders about medical check-ups and OHS is something we still hope to see.

Franek
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Opinion

Avaliado em 15/03/2023

Electronic leave requests and online time registration can help you manage your business and startup on a daily basis.

Vantagens

- The company saves on office space;- Employees save money and travel time;- Remote work is seen as an advantage; - the company has employees all over the world and can use the best specialists

Desvantagens

- With distributed teams, there is a greater risk of misunderstandings- It is not possible to build a company culture in the office, as, for example, Google

Thank you for your review.
We're working n our new Core HR module which is fcused on people and documents. With new features you will be able to give your employees additional information that will help you manage distributed teams.

Camille
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing HR app, saved me from having to hire HR professionals

Avaliado em 02/02/2019

We were looking for an HR solution for an SME, and we selected this one. We set it up a little over two years ago, and have not really had any glitches since. Once a year, we program the vacations for the whole year, and it does the rest. Employees request leave through the app as well. I highly recommend this software for companies of similar size.

Vantagens

Manages employee hours, vacations, and sick days without a glitch. Also works great with iBeacon. I purchased and configured an iBeacon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019G0VS64/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), and configured it to work with the free Calamari app on each employees mobile. The result is that the software could keep track of every employee the second they walk in, and their last exit from the office every day.

Desvantagens

I have not really had anything that I didn't like. I had trouble deleting employees who left our company, but the support staff were very prompt, helpful, and friendly.

Resposta do Calamari

Camille, Thank you for the feedback!

Martin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use, simple interface and almost everything you need

Vantagens

Calamari allows us to track attendance, absences and assignments to different protects. It's easy to use, and the fact that the team can clock in/out from their smartphones is really helpful.

Desvantagens

I can't believe there is not a built-in feature to track On call services. This is highly used among IT companies, but also other such as medical departments. I need to be able to track people who is on call duty, and track overtime on top of that. Currently that is not possible and I had to tweak some features, but it is just a workaround
I also miss being able to create custom reports. There is powerful information not exploded there.

Resposta do Calamari

Thal you for your opinion.
I'll make sure to let our Dev team know about your request so they can take it into consideration during planning upcoming projects. You can also report your request directly to our Customer Success team on https://calamari.io/contact

Roch
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Very good tool for time tracking in bussiness.

Avaliado em 22/03/2023

We have managed to deliver empolyees timesheets on time!I save a lot of time to settle down time spent on aprojects. If it's more than three at a time, I had to spent few hours every two weeks, to find out what to allocate to which customer, now it is much easier.

Vantagens

Ease of usage and managing.Taking back control over timetracking to the projects I work with.

Desvantagens

no photo upload feature,Window for acceptance of employee declared time spent, should be chronological.

Arkadiusz

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best tool for the absence management

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

Thanks to Calamari, managing absences and holidays of all the employees in two offices, in two different countries is now fairly simple and efficient. Each office may have its own rules and holidays and yet, thanks to the shared calendar and employee catalogue, we have a full transparency of whom, when and why has a day off.

Vantagens

- Simple and yet powerful management of absences (approving holidays through Slack is such a time saver)
- Extended setup possibilities for the absence types (accrual rules)
- Possibility of configuring everything, including holidays calendars, types of absences, contracts and approval processes
- Slack and google calendar integrations
- Great customer care and fast feedback, our issues with Slack integration were solved pretty fast

Desvantagens

- The look and feel of the web app is a bit outdated (but it's simple and clean which is good)
- UX is a bit clunky from time to time (especially when you have multiple accrual rules to work with under one absence type)

Brianna

User-Friendly, Affordable, and Customizable

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

Our current HRIS/Payroll system doesn't properly accommodate our unique PTO policies, therefore we had to find an outside solution. Calamari has been wonderful. It was very easy to setup and we've had great adoption from our employees. They use the system every single day.

Vantagens

I really enjoy the ease of use and how the customization. We have unique time off policies and teleworking policies. The system can accommodate all type of policies.

Desvantagens

The sync or integration with Google was a little challenging. We had to contact the support team a few times to get it fully integrated and working properly. However, the support team was responsive and helpful.

Giovanni
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Thanks for your job But can help us more

Avaliado em 14/09/2022

We have, thanks to Calamari, our hours project under control.

We have, thanks to Calamari, our hours project under control.

Vantagens

Easy, quick to learn, possibility to change different kind of project during the day.

Desvantagens

I cannot automatically set the clock to the nearest quarter of an hour more when the employee arrives late in the morning or in the end of the day. Example, 8:03 should be automatically shifted to 8:15 or 17:38 --> 17:30

Regarding your issue, please contact our Customer Success team here:
They will help you set the app according to your needs.

alexis
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

FEEDBACK media agency

Avaliado em 07/03/2024

Great experience overall and very happy. It would be amazing to have the chance to discuss with an agent to develop even better our own utilization and see how to improve together with a feedback session to reply to particular needs.

Vantagens

Calamari is straight forward, easy to understand and to use as well to integrate iwth other app such as App calendar to share with the whole team

Desvantagens

Some of the logic of the system could be more optimized like having an automatic calculation to subtract the overtime from the absence so we know if we are in positive or not. We right now doing this internally and would love to have it implemented.