Calamari

RH moderno, licença on-line e controle de assistência

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Muito Bom ! Indico !!!

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Vantagens

Gosto de usar. Atende bem ao que se determina a fazer !

Desvantagens

Poderia ser menos burocratico. So isso ! Mas muito bom !

Mary Anne
Mary Anne
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Impressed so far!

Avaliado em 11/10/2023

Experience with Calamari is beyond my expectations.

Experience with Calamari is beyond my expectations.

Vantagens

I've been looking for a time and PTO tracker for my teams as we grow, and we have been previously using spreadsheets which has become too tedious. I signed up for a trial with Calamari and it was an easy discovery of value for money. Setup was easy, and whenever I encountered hiccups, their support was amazingly responsive (3-4 mins response time). I've seen bugs but they fix it in just a few minutes after I reported it. The effort their support team takes to actually help me out was very much commendable (they fixed my accrual rules, sent me screenshots of my actual account on where I can tweak something). They are also very patient, I love tinkering and their support walked me through the entire setup.The integrations with Slack and Google Calendar are also one of the many things I loved.

Desvantagens

Not really a con, but I'd love to see an option to restrict requests on specific months/days.

Flamingo
Agnieszka
  • Setor: Biotecnologia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Seen from the admin's perspective

Avaliado em 06/09/2022

I like the fact that I have all tracked time in one place, rather than a multitude of excel files

Vantagens

Quite easy to start tracking time, various options for accepting changes, custom types of absence

Desvantagens

The reports that Calamari generates do not meet my expectations, I can't see tasks descriptions - to see descriptions I need to generate to deffirent types of reports. Calamari adds up the working time added as 'normal' and the working time 'in project', so that instead of, for example, 8h of work in total, including 5h in project, it comes out that someone worked 13h that day. Moving the month view with a bar is annoying

Harvest

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

Our account was migrated from our startup studio

Hello,
Thank you for your review.
I passed your review to our team, so we can discuss improving our app to prevent this kind of problem.

In the meantime, you can contact our Customer Success team here:
They will help you set the app in the best way possible.

George
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Change your NAME

Avaliado em 28/04/2022

Comsi comsa

Comsi comsa

Vantagens

Everyone in Greece is sarcastic and loughs when he/she hears your brand name.

Desvantagens

Absense, time management, breaks control

Resposta do Calamari

Thank you for your opinion.
We're very glad about our company's name - there's the whole story standing behind it ;).

If you experience any troubles with employees' time management, please contact us on:
Our Customer Service team will help you set everything up according to your needs.

Saul
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

A good product at high price

Avaliado em 15/03/2021

I like the software technically speaking, but it seems to me expensive for what it does. A leave management and a clock in software should be so expensive. That's why I am looking for other alternatives like OrangeHRM.

Vantagens

- Easy of use and implementation
- Easy of customization

Desvantagens

- Clock in and leave management have to be paid separately and are expensive.

Jira e OrangeHRM

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

Because it was easy to set up, and we needed something with no time.
Michael
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple and easy to setup

Avaliado em 04/04/2022

Love it. Great value for a small company like mine.

Love it. Great value for a small company like mine.

Vantagens

We have been struggling with tracking PTO in our payroll service. It was NEVER right because staff had to send messages with leave requests that would eventually get lost. THis was an easy solution that integrated perfectly with Slack so that employee can request time off and their boss can quickly approve or disprove. Time comes right off of their balances that are set. We used annual cycle, but lots of options companies can choose from.

Desvantagens

No cons yet. I remember i had one issue and a suggestion( cant recall what that was though) . Anyway , sent a message to support team and they got right back to me.

Resposta do Calamari

Thank you for a great review.
We're glad that Calamari suits your needs. Our Slack integration is strongly developed so if you want to be up to date about new features, please follow our What's New page:
If you like Slack integration, you may also be interested in our other integrations with Jira or Google Workspace. Check our page and find out all integrations.

Scott

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Calamari does a great job tracking time and PTO

Avaliado em 06/09/2022

It has been great. This was a missing tool for us and move us from Spreadsheet to a proper tool.

Vantagens

It's easy to use and the workflows that allow you to automatically assign time off allotments work very well.

Desvantagens

At the beginning, the calendar filters are the teams you are apart of. It would be better if there were no filters.

Avishkar
Avishkar
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Effective timesheet and leave management - we have a very happy HR Department!

Avaliado em 16/11/2017

My review pretty much covers it. Resource planning in the Calendar view. Monitoring leave applications and clock in locations. My HR Managers now have confidence in the timesheet information as they can review it in real time and not just at month end.

Vantagens

We have decentralized operations, and our managers and HR love being able to see presence and location statuses of our employees in real time, and at a high level.
The Calendar function in the leave module allows for great oversight and enables more efficient resource management and allocation.
The time-sheet and leave reports available are robust and we love the download to excel feature, this perfect tabular format allows for deeper dives on trends, pivot tables etc within Excel.
It really is simple to use for employees and managers. The app keeps things simple to enable clocking in/out and applying for leave.
Really just very easy to navigate, after training our managers, no one has had to come back to us on how to navigate the system.
There are several clock in methods which allows for flexibility, eg smartphone clock-in, QR scans, and browser check-ins.
I must also commend the support team for providing excellent back-end support for our administrators! Keep up the great work and service

Desvantagens

A few improvements could be made, such as allowing for attachment uploads from a smartphone for leave applications and for locations to be tagged when clocking in with a QR code.

Mariusz
Mariusz

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great, easy and very helpful product! Now I can not imagine how we actually

Avaliado em 30/11/2017

Pure market analysis

Pure market analysis

Vantagens

Calamari helps my company handle holidays. It allows me to easily control, monitor all absences and what is really helpful helps me to decide if I should accept holiday request, when someone in my team had requested and this request has been already accepted! That is the core functionality for me :)
I really love integrations that Calamari provides me!
At first: GSuite (by Google) - I do not have to worry about creating new accounts and I can see all of absences in my Google Calendar (this is my favorite) .
Another huge integration is with Slack, which is main messenger in my company. I can just accept and decline requests without login in into Calamari!
On the other hand I really like is Calamari support, those guys (especially Hubert) are fast as lightning, very thoughtful, proactive and they for sure will help you configure your instance. Communication with them is pleasure :)

Once Calamari is configured is maintenance-free, and very very comfy!

Lauren

Great Tracking, Friendly Support

Avaliado em 03/08/2023

Vantagens

Great user interface. I've never had an issue - I used the chat feature for the first time in 2+ years today, and they were excellent.

Desvantagens

Today was the first issue I've had, and it was resolved quickly. I don't have anything negative that comes to mind.

Anja
Anja

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Calamari is very easy to use, is transparent and our employees love this software.

Avaliado em 13/03/2018

Vantagens

Transparency, choice between different groups and the approval flows. Easily adding new employees to the system and editing employee data. Easy transfer of data into excel tables.
Modeling the types of absences is very easy and transparent.
Everyone is equally accessible.
We like the quick response of the Calamari Group!!
We recommend this software to all types of companies!

Desvantagens

The price could be slightly more optimal, otherwise it is OK. We would like to have a chance to insert collective holidays, to put all employees in the calendar at the same time. However, the Calamari group always helps.

Resposta do Calamari

Thank you Anja for a great review!

Ines

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Calamari - worth checking it out

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

Thanks to Calamari we do not have to calculate absences on our own, add them to calendar, inform other people about absences. Calamari solves it all. Emplyees do not need to ask "How many free days do I still have?" - they can just check it on their own.

Vantagens

When the company is small, managing the time-off management is not that hard. However, when the company grows, it becomes very time-consuming and gets harder every day. Imagine, you have to count annual leaves of 50+ people on your own! It takes a lot of time and it is easy to make mistakes. Additionally, you have to remember to add info about it to calendar and keep an eye on it. Additionally there are questions: how many free days do I still have? Sounds like a hard unnecessary work.
We have discovered Calamari and it was one of the best platforms we have discovered. Users can easily apply for the leave, check how many free days they still got, it is integrated with Gsuite so whenever an annual leave is accepted, it appears in our calendar so we can check whether someone is there or not. Teams can easily check who is not gonna work on a specific day and who can replace that person. From the backoffice side, we can check everything about whole teams, specific people or even set up the acceptance flow for specific absence. No more excel sheets or counting :)

Desvantagens

Nearly every problem we spotted was solved by Calamari team. What could be improved? Some options are not possible to change once set - it can be really problematic, for example settlement of annual leave is either in whole days (with minimum 1/4 od the day) or in hours. Also, if we add a specific type of absence, it is impossible to tick people and move their free days from one absence to another - we had to do it on our own, person after person. It took quite long.

Jessica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great Service!

Avaliado em 05/12/2018

Vantagens

I like that I don't have to think about it much, love the Slack integrations for my team and how easy it was to transition from our old process into Calamari. It's simple, clear, and for a small team it has everything I need. The customer support team has always responded promptly when I need anything, and we were even able to extend our trial period in the beginning and converted to a paying customer shortly after.

Desvantagens

So the most annoying thing, and this is a small issue, is not being able to select a range of dates on the calendar by clicking on the days themselves. Again, it's a small thing, but it's something I'm used to in other situations, and so I frequently make the mistake of forgetting it's not possible on Calamari. I suppose the other thing is that it's not always immediately clear how to make use of some of the finer features, and so I simply haven't been bothered to find out if they're even there. For example, I spent a little while searching once for whether we could only make it possible for employees to request annual leave in the future if they will have accrued it by the specified date (and not just if they have already accrued it, if that makes sense), but it wasn't obvious how to do so or even if it were possible, so I just kind of left it. These relatively minor complications are the kind of thing that someone in a rush will just leave in the moment, because they've more important things to do, but will be annoying over time.

Isabelle
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Calamari: very good quality-price ratio product

Avaliado em 28/04/2022

We love this toll, and we can't wait for all the future features and improvements

Vantagens

This software/too is super easy to implement, and even if you have specific cases hard to configure at first sight, the Support Team is kind, efficient, quick and offer as much time as you need to solve your issues. Moreover, our employees are 90% of the time immediately independent to use it.

Desvantagens

Some features needs to be developed faster, but Calamari is more and more efficient

Breezy

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

Satisfied since the beginning.

Resposta do Calamari

THank you for a great review!
We're very glad that Calamari suit your needs and you're satisfied with our Customer Success help. In case of any problems, they're here to help you at every step of using Calamari.

Jay
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Excellent HR Management tool

Avaliado em 24/03/2020

On the few occasions that we have required support or assistance they have been extremely attentive both through the live chat feature and over emails. We've received 5 star service at every turn. Our thanks go to their team for being so responsive.

Vantagens

We use Calamari for a range of HR activities. The most useful features that we use on a daily basis include:
1. Absence Requests: Employees are able to request paid time off / vacations / unpaid leave etc in a formal and structured manner. The approval process is easy to calibrate and set up for managers. Provides an easy process where documentation can be added to support requests (such as medical leave notes).

2. Calendar feature: When payroll exceptions need to be considered, the calendar feature is an easy way to make any adjustments that need to be made. It also enables you to plan for staggering of vacations for employees inside the same department.

3. Employees: Easy to create a database of all employees where information from starting dates, salary etc. can be recorded and quickly accessed.

4. Reports: Functional and and easy to prepare using this feature.

Desvantagens

As far as the requirements of our business go, Calamari offers all the necessary features (and additional ones) that we need. We have no complaints regarding the software that have come up in the time we have been using it.

Matthew
  • Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio

An integrated solution

Avaliado em 16/07/2020

Our staff’s adoption of Calamari has been smooth. As a time card replacement and a PTO tracker it has been great.

Vantagens

We were looking for a tools that helped to keep our staff able to manage their hours and leave but also remain within a system that was SSO. Functionality, the more integrated with our identity provider (Microsoft 365) the better for our managment and for staff ease of adoption. Calamari has worked out great.

We also appreciate that Calamari worked with us in our unique position to put together a pricing option that considered the blended nature of our staff needs. This was a large value-add.

Desvantagens

We like that Calamari remains under development. It would be nice if it was able to integrate further with the growing system of time and shift managment in Microsoft Teams. This may be a limitation of Microsoft’s structure but we would love to see it nonetheless.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

absence management and clock in/clock out were never so easy

Avaliado em 07/02/2018

Super easy leave management and clock in/clock out (using beacon).

Super easy leave management and clock in/clock out (using beacon).

Vantagens

It's a new way of absence & leave management. You can plan and track all types of vacation, paid time off, sickness and you can do it without old, annoying paper forms. You'r always few mouse clicks from your dreamed vacations ;) Another wery importand feature is clock in/clock out - it's super easy to use especially with bluetooth beacons support. Place a token in your office reception and install/configure calamari app on our phone. That's all! You can forget about clockin in/out ever again. It will by done automaticaly when you enter/leave your offiice. If you don't want to use beacons or when you'r work from home you can still clock in/out "manual" from mobile app. It's worth to mention that calamari has super helpfull customer service.

Desvantagens

Beacon support for Android phone still need some fine-tunning compareing to iOS version. Except that - it's just perfect!

Ashley
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great product and really simple to use

Avaliado em 16/07/2020

Calamari was simple to implement and use. All features have been welcomed by our company and we look forward to seeing new modules added in the furture.

Vantagens

The product has allowed us to bring our clocking in system alongside our Holiday requests, it gives us a better overview of which staff are working and when. The timesheet feature allows us to easily work out hours worked at the end of each month so that payroll becomes much easier to control. Having the ability to export to excel makes reporting simpler and less time consuming.

Desvantagens

We would like to be able to set up shift patterns for staff on a rolling basis. Some staff members will work different shifts each week so rather than a project A or B we would like to see multiple shift patterns to click on to clock in and email notifications to be sent to management should staff members be late or not attend a shift.

Martin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use, simple interface and almost everything you need

Avaliado em 04/04/2022

Vantagens

Calamari allows us to track attendance, absences and assignments to different protects. It's easy to use, and the fact that the team can clock in/out from their smartphones is really helpful.

Desvantagens

I can't believe there is not a built-in feature to track On call services. This is highly used among IT companies, but also other such as medical departments. I need to be able to track people who is on call duty, and track overtime on top of that. Currently that is not possible and I had to tweak some features, but it is just a workaround
I also miss being able to create custom reports. There is powerful information not exploded there.

Resposta do Calamari

Thal you for your opinion.
I'll make sure to let our Dev team know about your request so they can take it into consideration during planning upcoming projects. You can also report your request directly to our Customer Success team on https://calamari.io/contact

Katarzyna

Our favourite HR tool!

Avaliado em 07/09/2022

We've been using Calamari for over a year now and we cannot imagine managing HR without that software.

Vantagens

Calamari is a great tool that helped us a lot with tracking employees' time off. It is really hard to imagine how did we manage without this software.

Calamari is very easy to use, both for employees and for employer as well. With just a few clicks employee can request vacation, remote work or report sick leave. The possibility of introducing any type of leave in the system or configuring different acceptance processes is a very useful feature. Overall the editing possibilities are really vast, which is very important for us, a startup, which has very specific dynamic when it comes to managing HR.

Integrating Calamari with Google and Slack made it even easier to use. Our team receives notifications about absences, which allows everyone to better plan their work.

Desvantagens

We wouldn't change anything about the software.

Natalie
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Lightweight and easy to deploy

Avaliado em 12/10/2021

It has saved me and my team a lot of time and confusion! This is the best solution by far that we have found.

Vantagens

It was simple to on-board the team to this software and it has been smooth to operate since.

Desvantagens

The UI is difficult to navigate at times and there were several issues in our initial set-up.

Hello!
Thank you for your opinion!
In near future, we're planning to introduce some visual changes to the app and we hope they will make the user experience better.
In case of any issues connected to the set-up, please contact our Customer Success team which will help you prepare your Calamari account according to your needs. You can write to us using this link:

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Calamari perfect for our company's needs

Avaliado em 13/04/2022

Vantagens

Very easy to use and it's user friendly. Perfect software for our company esp. to keep track of both PTO and PSL requests. It was very easy to learn on how to use this and easy to set up.

Desvantagens

It doesn't integrate with ADP for PSL leave so I have to update the PSL hours manually every month.

Resposta do Calamari

Thank you for a great review!
If there's something you need, you can always write to our Customer Success team - they will help you find a way to resolve your issue.
You can also check our API documentation:
it might help to make your own integration to solve the problem.

Marek
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Do something with calendar view! PLEASE!!!

Avaliado em 13/10/2021

Vantagens

Policies for determining the number of days off, the possibility of using various acceptance flows, and great preparation for Polish labor law - are really great elements of Calamari.

Desvantagens

I will write it again - calendar view .... It is impossible to describe how bad, illegible and useless this element is. I haven't seen anything like this for many years - it looks like from Windows 98. With over 30 people in the team, it practically does not provide any meaningful functionality. Please, PLEASE do something with that. Just take o look at ANY OTHER software using calendar view, and change yours.

Hello!
Thank you for your review! I'll pass your opinion to our team so we can think of a better visual representation. In the near future we're planning to make some changes in the app's appearance. We hope that the new view will be more suitable for you.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing and easy to use tool

Avaliado em 21/10/2021

I love the service. We used it some years ago, due to restructuration we stopped. But now we new teams it was the right tool to use.

Vantagens

It's very user friendly and highly customizable for our teams in different countries.

Desvantagens

Maybe the search function. It only allows to search employees with the first name, but not with any other name.

Hello!
Thank you for your opinion! We want Calamari to be easy and intuitive for all our customers. I'll let our team know about your problem and we'll try to make it work better for you. In case of any other ideas or problems, contact us so we can help you ;)

Michelle
Michelle
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple, easy to use time management system!

Avaliado em 15/09/2017

Simple to use software to easily manage schedules, PTO, and accruals.

Simple to use software to easily manage schedules, PTO, and accruals.

Vantagens

We love Calamari! From new users who find the interface very simple to use from administrators who can customize teams, approval flows, weekly schedules, accruing PTO, and reporting, Calamari does it all! There are always new updates which we are loving and find them super easy to implement and make our experience even better. Highly recommend this product!

Desvantagens

The only improvement that I would suggest would be to allow the employee list to be sorted by your preference. Such as the ability to put the last name first; Smith, John.

Resposta do Calamari

Thanks, we really appreciate your feedback. Happy user is the greatest reward!