Calamari

RH moderno, licença on-line e controle de assistência

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

471 avaliações

Diego
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Muito Bom ! Indico !!!

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Vantagens

Gosto de usar. Atende bem ao que se determina a fazer !

Desvantagens

Poderia ser menos burocratico. So isso ! Mas muito bom !

Parker

Leave Tracking Platform That Checks All of the Boxes

Avaliado em 22/09/2022

Vantagens

Calamari is an outstanding tool for leave tracking. In the 2+ years our company has used Calamari, we have heard nothing but positive feedback from employees and managers. The approval flow and seamless integration with Slack have significantly reduced the approval time for requests. Calendar and notification functionality keeps stakeholders informed of employee availability. Complex accrual rules are easy to configure and the Calamari customer service team is always at the ready to assist when needed. It's a top not platform that gets the exact job done that we need.

I recently provided feedback that we hoped the reporting tool could include archived employees so we export historical data on time off trends. Calamari took this feedback and was able to implement a new solution that recently went live. I appreciate them listening to us and building a solution!

Desvantagens

The .csv importer can be a little finicky. Rarely am I able to complete an upload task without needing support from the Calamari team. The good news, however, is that they are immediately responsive and help me troubleshoot the error. If this could be resolved it would help me rely less on their customer support team, but it's a minor annoyance.

PurelyHR

Razões para escolher o Calamari

We pivoted to a new time tracking software that did not include any leave tracking capabilities so needed to find an alternative solution.

NetSuite OpenAir

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

Calamari was the only platform we found that only provided leave management. Every other alternative came with so many other bells and whistles that we didn't need. The simplicity of Calamari was one of the deciding factors in its favor.
Sandra
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect and easy to use tool

Avaliado em 14/09/2022

I'm using Calamari since 4 years (in my previous jobs and current company). I didn't have any problems or troubles while using it. Calamari helps are improved our workflow, especially with the calendar which we can see easily how many people will be absent in the next days. Also, I feel we can care a little bit of environment by using on-line tool and not to print any leave request etc. That's also important for us to using the tool which doesn't impact negative on our planet.

Vantagens

- Calamari is really easy to use, even if employee didn't use similiar tools before,
- It's easy to integrate
- Working very good, it's clear and intuitive
- The support helps me with setting-up everything, they care about users,
- The app is also easy to use.

Desvantagens

I don't see any cons, I'm using Calamari since 4 years and that's why I've chosen Calamari to use again in my current company.

Timesheets.com

Timesheets.com

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

In overvall, my experience with Calamari was better - it's easier to use and more perspicuous than Timesheets. The second reasons is easy to integrate, to add new people and also it's available in Polish language.
Leili
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Most versatile time and leave management system I know off

Avaliado em 18/04/2022

One of the added benefits, aside making administrative HR work easier, is the ability to use Calamari as a communication tool especially with remote teams and hybrid work. Team members can easily follow absences and also when Clockin module is used to follow whether someone has already started working or left already or is taking a break. Having easy access to this information takes down the frustration if there is a delay in communication (chat applications like Slack) and has improved overall cordiality among the employees.

Vantagens

Simple and focused to do what needs to be done. Very versatile and easy to customize, especially when you have teams in different countries. Customer service is always helpful and really does forward ideas and concerns to the development team. Hands down the best software to make life easier in smaller companies where a lot of HR work is done by one person or only a small team.

Desvantagens

I used to miss the Break feature synchronization with Slack. In our current company we use only the Leave module so that is not an issue here. Also when using the Clockin module, there should be a different icon setting be made available for days taken entirely off as accumulated overtime. Currently it is possible to do it, but the system treats it as a remote work day, which is misleading because such person has already done the work needed. It does not happen often, but when it is needed, it does add confusion and requires a lot of manual handling and double checking.

Resposta do Calamari Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your comprehensive review.
The break option on Slack in the Clock In module has been added and if you have a paid Slack version, you can now use it and it works great. You can find out how to do it here:

We're glad you see the benefits of using Calamari for remote and hybrid work. We're also working on releasing a brand new module connected to the employees' documents that will improve the information flow about employees, so stay tuned!

Dorota

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A powerful solution to get rid of paperwork!

Avaliado em 12/10/2021

Do you remember the days when all of your employees had to give you paper requests to go on vacations? I don't! Calamari is lovely, and we got rid of all the silly paperwork we had to do back in the past!

Vantagens

- Really helpful regarding compliance. You don't have to remember about all those required by the labour law requests. You have them all inside one app!
- Gives you plenty of customization options. We added a few custom made types of leave like Anniversary Vacay Days. It was super easy to configure.
- Great integrations with Google calendar and slack. You can see all the most important information, not login in.
- All in one virtual place! No more checking paper to verify PTOs!

Desvantagens

I can't think of any! Calamari changed my life :)

Hello!
We're really glad to hear that! We're working hard to make Calamari a helpful and simple solution everyone can use. Managing the variety of labor policies is one of the features that make HR management in multinational companies easier ;).

Lauren
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Good but Not Great

Avaliado em 22/09/2020

We moved from paper forms to online. Calamari has a nice visual to it, and seemed to me to be intuitive to use. Set up was mediocre; I think it could be easier but also in testing other products, it's not the worst. We chose to use just the time off portion and not the clock in/out option. This does mean, however, that the time accrued for PTO is not accurate, and while I have told my staff that the accurate accounting is on each paystub, they are frustrated by that.
Additionally, while I feel the system is really self-explanatory, people seem to have trouble with requesting partial days, changing the type of PTO requested (vacation, sick, etc), and requesting multiple days at once.
The customer service is good; they are happy to answer questions you may have.
I decided to look into their clock in/clock out option, to streamline three products that we use, but I did not like the options of a mobile app, web app, or beacons. I didn't like that the beacons did not take into account lunch breaks. I could set a lunch break for everyone, but then if they took 45 minutes instead of an hour, or 1hr5min, it doesn't take that into account.

Vantagens

I wanted a product that fit in our budget, that could keep track of time off requests online. I was tired of paper floating everywhere! Calamari fit that bill.

Desvantagens

There is no way to edit your time off request. If you make a mistake, the entire request has to be deleted, then the manager has to approve the cancellation, then you can resubmit the request. It's a lot of steps.

uAttend, QuickBooks Time, BambooHR e Clockify

Cost
Ines

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Calamari - worth checking it out

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

Thanks to Calamari we do not have to calculate absences on our own, add them to calendar, inform other people about absences. Calamari solves it all. Emplyees do not need to ask "How many free days do I still have?" - they can just check it on their own.

Vantagens

When the company is small, managing the time-off management is not that hard. However, when the company grows, it becomes very time-consuming and gets harder every day. Imagine, you have to count annual leaves of 50+ people on your own! It takes a lot of time and it is easy to make mistakes. Additionally, you have to remember to add info about it to calendar and keep an eye on it. Additionally there are questions: how many free days do I still have? Sounds like a hard unnecessary work.
We have discovered Calamari and it was one of the best platforms we have discovered. Users can easily apply for the leave, check how many free days they still got, it is integrated with Gsuite so whenever an annual leave is accepted, it appears in our calendar so we can check whether someone is there or not. Teams can easily check who is not gonna work on a specific day and who can replace that person. From the backoffice side, we can check everything about whole teams, specific people or even set up the acceptance flow for specific absence. No more excel sheets or counting :)

Desvantagens

Nearly every problem we spotted was solved by Calamari team. What could be improved? Some options are not possible to change once set - it can be really problematic, for example settlement of annual leave is either in whole days (with minimum 1/4 od the day) or in hours. Also, if we add a specific type of absence, it is impossible to tick people and move their free days from one absence to another - we had to do it on our own, person after person. It took quite long.

• Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Almost invisible and very flexible absences tracking tool

Avaliado em 20/07/2020

It takes a while to set up Calamari properly but after you do (and you can always reach out to their support and receive answers and detailed instructions in short time) it works on its own and you just invite new people as they join the team. We have switched from our previousOn a daily basis, I almost don't notice we use Calamari because no one reaches out to me with any issues or questions on how to use it.

Vantagens

- thanks to Calamari shared calendars being easily added to GCal we can automatically see any planned absences in the team (holidays, remote work, business trips, sick leave etc) directly in our GCals (previously we had to keep a separate shared team GCal for these and add absences manually)
- everyone is able to check their current entitlement anytime with just a couple of clicks and request their time off on the go
- no need to send emails to multiple people in the company to request time off and have it registered (this was solved with a customised approval flow)
- appointing the substitute can be done at the stage of requesting time off
- you can send all notifications to Slack and track status of your request from there
- multiple, customisable approval flows and absence types
- customised holiday calendars which can be linked to individual users or teams (very helpful especially in Germany)
- no need to track the absences manually: it takes a couple of clicks to generate absence reports and requests required for payroll
- very responsive and competent support

Desvantagens

I only wish that we used Calamari on the company level. With other team being first to register for it, we can't fully integrate with GSuite and it takes up to 24 hours for the Calamari shared calendar to sync with GCal.

Heidi
  • Setor: Maquinário

Easy to Use Attendance tracking, Calendar, Clock out

Avaliado em 12/10/2021

Good support, easy to use.

Vantagens

Calamari's calendar is a great way to see who is in the office, traveling or on vacation. We also use it to track who is reserving conference rooms and company vehicles.

Desvantagens

Creating reports to track people's absences is a nice feature but it is not as robust as it could be. We like to track when salespeople are visiting customers and we have to put the customer name in the "reasons" box when it would be nice if it could be a dropdown of our customer list.

ADP Workforce Now

Razões para escolher o Calamari

Easier to track and automate requests off and have the visible to everyone.

Cheaper, easier, more transparent

Hello!
Thank you for a great review.
Great idea to use Calamari to track room and vehicles availability. Nice one!
We share our API documentation to help companies create the integrations suited just for their needs. If you want to talk about this possibility some more, please contact us via:

Jessica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Great Service!

Avaliado em 05/12/2018

Vantagens

I like that I don't have to think about it much, love the Slack integrations for my team and how easy it was to transition from our old process into Calamari. It's simple, clear, and for a small team it has everything I need. The customer support team has always responded promptly when I need anything, and we were even able to extend our trial period in the beginning and converted to a paying customer shortly after.

Desvantagens

So the most annoying thing, and this is a small issue, is not being able to select a range of dates on the calendar by clicking on the days themselves. Again, it's a small thing, but it's something I'm used to in other situations, and so I frequently make the mistake of forgetting it's not possible on Calamari. I suppose the other thing is that it's not always immediately clear how to make use of some of the finer features, and so I simply haven't been bothered to find out if they're even there. For example, I spent a little while searching once for whether we could only make it possible for employees to request annual leave in the future if they will have accrued it by the specified date (and not just if they have already accrued it, if that makes sense), but it wasn't obvious how to do so or even if it were possible, so I just kind of left it. These relatively minor complications are the kind of thing that someone in a rush will just leave in the moment, because they've more important things to do, but will be annoying over time.

Danielle
  • Setor: Atacadistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Leave Management Tracking

Avaliado em 21/10/2021

Great SAAS that is available for a great cost. We didn't need anything super powerful. We actually have the same functionality for free with our ADP software, but pay for Calamari because it is easier from a management perspective.

Vantagens

The software is very flexible with regards to being able to track a variety of leave methods. We have different people at different levels of the company who get various entitlements and Calamari was able to handle it all. We also are able to track our business travel of our sales managers through the system which is helpful too.

Desvantagens

The app is fairly easy, but the user interface could be a bit easier for users who are not as computer savvy. It could be a little more clear on what time they have less what time is scheduled for their net time leftover.

Zoho Recruit, BambooHR e Freshteam

Cost

Hello!
Thank you for your opinion.
We're working on some improvements in our UX/UI design and we hope they will cover your needs. If you need assistance with understanding how our software works, you can contact our Customer Success team. We can arrange a meeting when we'll explain to you everything that isn't clear. Please, contact us via
https://calamari.io/contact or by our website's chat.

Elia
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Calamari Review

Avaliado em 26/05/2020

I don't have a lot of time using it, but I do like the interface, it is really user friendly and intuitive. You can easily find the options you need and it allows you to update almost anything. Besides, the integration with Slack makes it really easy for the end users, they just need to add the Calamari bot and they will see the options to punch in, punch out or mark their breaks or lunches. The tool is really cool.

Vantagens

I truly like that this tool is really complete. It has almost everything you can think of regarding the employees schedules, if you need the users to punch from different locations or to punch from different means like mobile phone or web browser, this tool has it all, it even has the option to print QR codes, you can print the code and place them strategically on your office so the employees can go and scan the code to punch. I also like that it has integration with G Suite and Slack, you can use these tools to import your employees, which makes it really easy to start.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I don't like is that you need to enter the work days of the employees, you need to specify the time the employees work a day, but if you work in a company where the schedules are updated a lot, this part might be a little cumbersome. Apart from that, all good, the tool has it basically all you need for maintaining your employees schedules.

Monika
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very simple tool that integrates easily with Jira, Slack and HR payroll software

Avaliado em 30/06/2020

All in all the system improved our corporate life. Everyone finally knows how many day-off he can/may use during a year.

Vantagens

We like this tool, because it's synchronized with other tools used in our organization (e.g. outlook Calendar, Jira, Optima, Slack, Office365). It is very userfriendly and intuitive and can be customized the way we need. We have a lot of different types of agreements and hence a lot of different absence types - and the system enables to configure everything the way we need. Additionally we are delighted with a customer support.

Desvantagens

Lots of possibilities to customize ( absence types, calendars, working shifts, approval processes etc.) makes the system more complex to configure and it looks difficult at the beggining, but - when you start to udnerstand different dependancies and how it's built - is stops to be a problem. Customer support is of absolutely marvelous, always responsive and very, very helpful.

HRnest

Razões para escolher o Calamari

Previous tools didn't calculate how many days are still to be taken by end user during a year, so our employees and contractors didn't have possibility to control their absences effectively. We also simplified the payroll process - thanks to simple download of data in a proper format to the payroll system - it have eliminated the manual input of absences to payroll system (Optima).

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

It was the only system that had all the features we've looked for - so integrations with Jira, Slack, Optima, and Office365 and complex enough to be able to calcuate different types of absences.
Isabelle
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Calamari: very good quality-price ratio product

Avaliado em 28/04/2022

We love this toll, and we can't wait for all the future features and improvements

Vantagens

This software/too is super easy to implement, and even if you have specific cases hard to configure at first sight, the Support Team is kind, efficient, quick and offer as much time as you need to solve your issues. Moreover, our employees are 90% of the time immediately independent to use it.

Desvantagens

Some features needs to be developed faster, but Calamari is more and more efficient

Breezy

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

Satisfied since the beginning.

Resposta do Calamari Traduzido para o Português

THank you for a great review!
We're very glad that Calamari suit your needs and you're satisfied with our Customer Success help. In case of any problems, they're here to help you at every step of using Calamari.

Anjula

Leave Management Made Easy

Avaliado em 01/08/2019

Hassle-free leave and attendance management system with always smiling customer support team.

Vantagens

As a startup, I was looking for a perfect solution for leaves and attendance management. By using Calamari,
you can approve your employee’s leaves from your fingertips. And every detail you need is available on their dashboard.

Desvantagens

Having issues sometimes with the attendance management as the beacon system doesn't work with us well yet. Hopefully, they will fix it in future as I have faith in them.

Zoho People, AttendanceBot, Dynamics 365 e Sage HR
Lisa
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Calamari is a great and user-friendly time management product

Avaliado em 16/07/2020

Overtime has been much easier to check with Calamari then with the system we used before. It takes less time to implement and gives every manager the possibility to monitor their teams. Users are quite happy with the system: easy to add and validate absences. The many possibilities to add the time in the clock in module, using or not the app, makes it very adaptable to every user.

Vantagens

it is easy to adapt to any situation, easy to modify and very easy to use. The implementation of the software might take quite long at the beginning, but once it's working, it takes less than 5 min to add new users, adapt their activity rate or week types. The leave module is very practical, especially because anyone can check the absence/presence of all team members. The integration with Outlook and Microsoft Office is a great advantage.

Desvantagens

The only thing that could be improved is to add the possibility to set up a date when there is a change of activity rate or week type for an employee.

alexis
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Simple, Easy, fast and cheap

Avaliado em 04/04/2022

Vantagens

Simple and easy way to track daily time for each employee without the need to track time based on projects (micro-management). It took less than 48 hours to install set up all the structure. The overview for the holiday and PTO is also perfect and helps a lot everyone to schedule is time-off/holiday.

Desvantagens

You need to understand the way that the platform is working to use it at his full potential. Missing a connexion with the Calamari Agenda and our Mac Agenda. So far, we need to update manually our booking calendar and the Calamari calendar.

Resposta do Calamari Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your review.
We're glad Calamari meets your expectations. For better calendar synchronization, please contact our Customer Success team. They will help you find the best way to set things up.

Jay
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Excellent HR Management tool

Avaliado em 24/03/2020

On the few occasions that we have required support or assistance they have been extremely attentive both through the live chat feature and over emails. We've received 5 star service at every turn. Our thanks go to their team for being so responsive.

Vantagens

We use Calamari for a range of HR activities. The most useful features that we use on a daily basis include:
1. Absence Requests: Employees are able to request paid time off / vacations / unpaid leave etc in a formal and structured manner. The approval process is easy to calibrate and set up for managers. Provides an easy process where documentation can be added to support requests (such as medical leave notes).

2. Calendar feature: When payroll exceptions need to be considered, the calendar feature is an easy way to make any adjustments that need to be made. It also enables you to plan for staggering of vacations for employees inside the same department.

3. Employees: Easy to create a database of all employees where information from starting dates, salary etc. can be recorded and quickly accessed.

4. Reports: Functional and and easy to prepare using this feature.

Desvantagens

As far as the requirements of our business go, Calamari offers all the necessary features (and additional ones) that we need. We have no complaints regarding the software that have come up in the time we have been using it.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Calamari Review

Vantagens

This is the easiest software there is for my employees, who often struggled with more complicated ones. Also my favourite part is the ease of contact with customer service who are very fast, helpful and friendly and always solve my problems even when it's something specific for my organisation.

Desvantagens

I have no negatives here. I can see that things that might be done a bit better (but don't disturb daily work) are developed and introduced to make everything better :)

BambooHR

Razões para escolher o Calamari

Zoho was the least intuitive soft I've ever seen and and their customer service was really really bad.

Zoho CRM
Kat
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Offer great policy integration

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

Vantagens

We could build in our leave policies so that Calamari enforces the rules automatically (e.g., who is eligible to take school visitation leave, awarding some leave annually and some by days worked, different minimum durations for different leave types, etc). It offers very granular control over the setup, and is very intuitive and smooth once setup.

Desvantagens

The downside of having such detailed control options is the steep learning curve in the implementation process. Fortunately, the customer support staff are great and really helpful with figuring everything out. I'd like Calamari to implement an "edit" feature for approved leave requests, which would be more convenient than cancelling and resubmitting.

Bindle e Timetastic

Razões para escolher o Calamari

It was a homegrown system that was overly complicated to manage and whose software could change on short notice (we relied on a free add-on for the approval process).

Google Forms

Razões para mudar para o Calamari

Calamari had the best policy integration, and we have a whole variety of policies for a variety of leave types.
Matthew
  • Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio

An integrated solution

Avaliado em 16/07/2020

Our staff’s adoption of Calamari has been smooth. As a time card replacement and a PTO tracker it has been great.

Vantagens

We were looking for a tools that helped to keep our staff able to manage their hours and leave but also remain within a system that was SSO. Functionality, the more integrated with our identity provider (Microsoft 365) the better for our managment and for staff ease of adoption. Calamari has worked out great.

We also appreciate that Calamari worked with us in our unique position to put together a pricing option that considered the blended nature of our staff needs. This was a large value-add.

Desvantagens

We like that Calamari remains under development. It would be nice if it was able to integrate further with the growing system of time and shift managment in Microsoft Teams. This may be a limitation of Microsoft’s structure but we would love to see it nonetheless.

Kamila

Calamari really helped

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

Overall, Calamari definitely did help our HR team to save tons of time spent on monitoring the leaves manually. What is more, our team members can see their history and current leave status live. We can surely see the difference using Calamari brought to our business.

Vantagens

Very user friendly interface encourages our team members to use Calamari regularly.
The tool is also very simple to use so all in-house communication is strengtened because of that.
The Success team writes back within minutes and helps with literally everything so the communication between us/ our team and Calamari is great.

Desvantagens

There are still some HR-friendly feautres to add. For now we find that Calamari is more intuitive for team members rather than Administrators.
For example, the ability to see the history of different kind of contracts and calculate the leaves accordingly, or setting reminders about medical check-ups and OHS is something we still hope to see.

Jeta
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Leave management system

Avaliado em 25/01/2022

our company was old school trucking company without a software to manage the time off. The PTO management was done manually and there were a lot of mistakes and confusions.Calamari changed our day to day business life and the requests for PTO were done fast and smooth. Both employees and managers love the transparent calendar function where they can see who is off and when.

Vantagens

it is very user friendly and easy to use for all employees even those who are not that friendly to technology. I also like the reporting of this software, it is one click and very fast way of getting your data.

Desvantagens

i am very happy with all the functionalities of Calamari. It is very user friendly and to train employees on how to use it it is fast and smooth. I don't have cons.

Resposta do Calamari Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your opinion! We're glad that Calamari was able to help your company! It's great to know that organizations from all kinds of industries can benefit from our software. We wish you a great experience and if you would need any help - our Customer Success team is ready to help.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

absence management and clock in/clock out were never so easy

Avaliado em 07/02/2018

Super easy leave management and clock in/clock out (using beacon).

Vantagens

It's a new way of absence & leave management. You can plan and track all types of vacation, paid time off, sickness and you can do it without old, annoying paper forms. You'r always few mouse clicks from your dreamed vacations ;) Another wery importand feature is clock in/clock out - it's super easy to use especially with bluetooth beacons support. Place a token in your office reception and install/configure calamari app on our phone. That's all! You can forget about clockin in/out ever again. It will by done automaticaly when you enter/leave your offiice. If you don't want to use beacons or when you'r work from home you can still clock in/out "manual" from mobile app. It's worth to mention that calamari has super helpfull customer service.

Desvantagens

Beacon support for Android phone still need some fine-tunning compareing to iOS version. Except that - it's just perfect!

Camille
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing HR app, saved me from having to hire HR professionals

Avaliado em 02/02/2019

We were looking for an HR solution for an SME, and we selected this one. We set it up a little over two years ago, and have not really had any glitches since. Once a year, we program the vacations for the whole year, and it does the rest. Employees request leave through the app as well. I highly recommend this software for companies of similar size.

Vantagens

Manages employee hours, vacations, and sick days without a glitch. Also works great with iBeacon. I purchased and configured an iBeacon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019G0VS64/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), and configured it to work with the free Calamari app on each employees mobile. The result is that the software could keep track of every employee the second they walk in, and their last exit from the office every day.

Desvantagens

I have not really had anything that I didn't like. I had trouble deleting employees who left our company, but the support staff were very prompt, helpful, and friendly.

Resposta do CHROBRUS Traduzido para o Português

Camille, Thank you for the feedback!