Avaliações do Teamgate

Teamgate

4,8 (146)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de CRM para vendas simplesmente inteligente

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

146 avaliações

Irma
Irma

Teamgate best CRM program Lithuania

Avaliado em 15/05/2016

We have been using “Teamgate” for 2 years now: we are happy to finally be able to analyze the statistics of our sales and activity of our sales managers.

It helps us identify where we need to improve our work and in which sections we are the best at.

It also makes it easier for the sales managers to plan their daily agenda – it is so useful that we cannot imagine a day without CRM.

Also what makes us really happy is that the CRM platform was customized to our needs and priorities, so today we are glad we can use a “DSP Plius” version of CRM – it definitely matches our needs and makes our work much faster.

Thanks to “Teamgate” we can concentrate on what is truly important.

Mantas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A great balance between price and quality

Avaliado em 08/11/2018

Vantagens

I believe that some of the key features are really well crafted - that's lead module, sales pipeline and insights. Everything else for us is just a nice extra. Since we provide marketing services for our customers, it's great to have all potential clients as leads, to set and see the next actions with them and then, when converting into deals, seeing how they go through different stages of the sales pipeline. Actually, that's one of the biggest pros of Teamgate - that they have this as a default for professional plan, while quite a lot of other CRMs keep multiple pipelines feature in their most expensive plan, which makes no sense for us. That's why I'd say that price and quality wise Teamgate is an outstanding choice.

Desvantagens

When going to the meetings with potential customers, it would be great to have a CRM in your pocket as a mobile app. Teamgate do have a mobile app, however, I find it a bit of lacking of functionality sometimes. I'd say it's mostly for viewing information, not for entering it. Something similar to an iPad in this case

Anne

• Suporte ao cliente

Great product, growing for the better

Avaliado em 24/02/2016

Nice CRM, easy to understand with good visual pipeline and great visual reports.
Process for leads...

Process for leads separate from sales pipeline.
Easy to work with.
Great customer service, they were always responsive and knowledgeable!

Egle

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

One of the best CRM we had so far

Avaliado em 07/11/2018

Vantagens

Teamgate has really strong lead management - it's visual and simple, you see a lot of information on the main screen, and if you nened some more details, you can just dig deeper into the lead's card. Lead scoring works without any flaws but it's important to set up your values first. Our team uses calendar a lot and this helps us to see how busy we are and allocate our free time. Agenda is a wonderful feature too, every day I start with looking my day's plan and this is a great tool for that. Since we use Professional plan, dashboard is vital for keeping track of what's going on in the company.

Desvantagens

You cannot customize the dashboard but I still see pretty much everything I need there, so not a huge problem. It just would be great if I can rearrange the tabs, that's it.

• Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Great CRM!

Avaliado em 03/03/2023

Vantagens

A user-friendly customer relationship management system called Teamgate CRM provides a number of features that are intended to assist organizations in managing their customer contacts, sales pipelines, and marketing initiatives. Because of the platform's high degree of adaptability, firms of all sizes and in all sectors can use it effectively.The user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing, and intuitive user interface of Teamgate CRM is one of its most notable qualities. This enables sales teams to organize their responsibilities effectively and locate the information they require promptly. A variety of automation technologies are also included on the platform, which may be used to boost efficiency and expedite sales procedures.

Desvantagens

None that I can think of but Other CRM solutions that offer more cutting-edge capabilities or more affordable options may need to be considered by businesses with particularly unique or complex demands, as well as those with limited finances or technical resources.

Resposta do Teamgate

Thanks for the detailed feedback!

Nivin
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An incredible CRM application.

Avaliado em 05/08/2018

Vantagens

The application offers a simple and clean interface and allows easy navigation. The task management is very flexible. It forecasts sales using results from insights. The application is rich in features and you get all features in a very affordable range. It is integrated with a two-way exchange calendar. The support and customer service team are very responsive, they are available round the clock. The dashboard is indeed very simple, they have included all the essential and required features leaving aside the unimportant ones. The application helps you in increasing the frequency of interactions with your leads at ease. Helps in the sales and contacts management. It helps you generate reports, statistics, and results.

Desvantagens

Require more tools for project management. It is difficult to change the filters of the dashboard. The absence of a mobile application.

• Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

The CMS Solution You Won't Be Able To Live Without

Avaliado em 20/08/2018

A very affordable monthly rate and a very easy to use program means that our team doesn't have to waste time managing software, and can instead just manage our clients!

Vantagens

This is incredibly easy to use. Doesn't over-complicate the entry process, forms populate near-instantly and you don't have to be tech-savvy to use it, which is good when you have a sales team of varying level of familiarity with computer programs.

Desvantagens

The program does take a little longer to boot up than I like.

• Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Love it

Avaliado em 11/08/2022

Vantagens

Excellent product. Easy to use. Lovely interface - not outdated or old. Well-priced. All the functions suit my needs well, better than other products. Thank you!

Desvantagens

No cons - excellent product with no issues for me so far.

Hello,

Thank-you for your excellent review.

We look forward to hearing any additional thoughts you might have during your future Quarterly Business Reviews.

Regards,

- Teamgate Team.

Pramendra
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Good App

Avaliado em 14/11/2018

Vantagens

This app is very useful and very handy to use in sales for keeping and tracking all the needed information.

Desvantagens

Use lots of space and high bandwidth. One need a person who have sound knowledge of this app to operate.

Agne
Agne
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Perfect

Avaliado em 22/09/2016

Very intuitive, design & User - friendly, innovative & not too difficult or hard. Had many features and integrations which. One of the best part is open Api.

Krish
  • Setor: Software

Intuitive, effective, and flexible

Avaliado em 04/11/2022

Smooth, supportive, and efficient! They are a great team who are always looking for ways to improve!

Vantagens

The out-of-the-box reporting and analytics is incredible. I virtually did no set up and the reports were working as the team onboarded. The support documentation is extensive and self explanatory. The support team were always on hand if we needed hands on training and helps with set ups.

Desvantagens

Some areas around importing and manipulating the information could be improved. Although Teamgate support team make all of this easy and were assisted immensely during this process

Alternativas consideradas

Pipedrive e HubSpot CRM

Hi Krish!

We appreciate your great feedback and have noted your previous recommendations regarding imports.

I will be creating some how-to videos to address the best practices for importing on Teamgate and look forward to your input.

Regards

Avaliado em 15/11/2022

Amazing

Amazing

Vantagens

Everything. Easy to use, the best CRM for SaaS on the market! Beats Pipedrive by a mile.

Desvantagens

I've had no issues so far, the product is great.

Resposta do Teamgate

Thanks for your kind words Malia!

Great to see you've made the successful switch from Pipedrive.

Regards

Teamgate Team

Chris
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Teamgate what a great product real value for your money.

Avaliado em 08/02/2023

I am happy with Teamgate o would recommend this to anyone setting up a business, also this is all the CRM you would need to set up with, Very Good Product.

Vantagens

For me, the most important thing about this software is it is easy to use and has pretty clear instructions.

Desvantagens

I think there might be just a little bit too many bells and whistles, which can throw you a bit.

Resposta do Teamgate

Thanks for the kind words Chris and recent discussion we had around platform improvements!

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A really great CRM system

Avaliado em 15/01/2019

Vantagens

TEAMGATE is a simple, transparent, and easy to use CRM system. It uses a fully integrated system that connects and organizes entire sales processes. It is also extremely user friendly and has a clean design.

Desvantagens

The one issue that I do have with TEAMGATE is that the program can lag quite a bit, as well as require force-quitting. This can greatly affect productivity, which decreases users' desire to use the program.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

This couldn't get any better!

Avaliado em 22/09/2016

I was using CRM for a year now and I have to say this must be the best cloud based CRM out there. I'm getting extremely good results both in sales and time management. It's simple and easy to use. It didn't take me long to get used to it and start crushing it with sales and setting bigger goals. The only down side is that I got addicted to it and i cant stop using it. Good to have tools like this available to the public.

Alexis
  • Setor: Vinhos e licores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great CRM easy to use and reliable

Avaliado em 07/10/2017

Time savings!!!!!

Time savings!!!!!

Vantagens

2 ways calendar exchange with iCal, DAVDroid etc. The only one!
Clean interface, easy to use.
Fast (and nice) support.

Desvantagens

Prices a bit high vs. competitors: more features at same price with other CRM (upgrades available) but still TeamGate is the only one with 2 way sync so worth it for money.

Amy
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Review from [email protected]

Avaliado em 30/08/2016

Teamgate CRM is very easy to use and we're so happy to see our data in the system are so clear which helps us a lot when following up with our clients

clear interface
functionary
easy to use

Desvantagens

cannot call back history deleted
cannot have conversation with others

Edi
  • Setor: Internet

Great experience

Avaliado em 28/03/2017

Teamgate CRM is really easy to use. Also, quite happy that it took us just a week or so to know all the small tricks. Thanks!

Anna

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Make your sales department modern

Avaliado em 31/05/2018

Vantagens

With Teamgate, you can achieve increased conversions from leads. To do this, the system has all the necessary tools: automation of data entry, control of leads in social networks, as well as sending messages by mail.

Desvantagens

Receiving only the minimum of functions, you still have to pay for each user every month. Concerning competitors, too rigid a price policy.

• Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

Incredible!!!

Avaliado em 28/03/2016

I love the way this CRM is moving me through the sales process. Very easy to use.
Also I need to...

Also I need to say: Teamgate support is exceptional! Guys from Customer service are very professional with incredible reaction time. They never sleep!

Gustavo

Gus´Review

Avaliado em 18/03/2017

When I started to use the Teamgate CRM, I had some questions.

I was a little skeptical as I am...

When I started to use the Teamgate CRM, I had some questions.

I was a little skeptical as I am in Mexico and Teamgate overseas. Also, I had had some not too good experiences with other CRM´s.

Once I got in touch with Vitalija, things started flowing. She was kind enought to spend some time with me on the phone, listening to questions I needed to be answered. I was quite impressed by her skills: in her technical knowledge and then on her listening and understanding skills.

Overall, great program specially in the Deals part. Thanks

• Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Suporte ao cliente

best customer service to date

Avaliado em 26/01/2016

I am looking for a CRM with very, very specific requirements, and have used/trialed many over the last two years. While Teamgate wasn't the best suited for my particular - and quite unique - needs (I still haven't found the "perfect fit" and realise I probably won't), I do feel they deserve a review. First, the customer service was exceptional, well above anything experienced. Second, the interface was very user friendly, and flexible. For a sales team looking for a great CRM to follow up leads, convert to customers, and track progress, Teamgate is worth a look. Good value for money compared to competitors. Support was simply awesome.

Vaidotas

• Suporte ao cliente

User-friendly solution to boost team's results

Avaliado em 17/03/2017

As soon as we've implemented Teamgate in our team, we have a much better understanding of our team's performance. We may see not only their activity, but also how many successful calls they make, what is leads conversion to deals and much more. Great solution to reach better sales results!

Augustinas

I was pleasantly surprised

Avaliado em 20/03/2017

When we bought Teamgate CRM, I was a bit skeptical because the tool was new to us, usually it takes quite a long time to get used to it. But I left pleasantly surprised because of ease of use and everyone learned all the basic stuff really fast. Impressive!

Julija

• Suporte ao cliente

Awesome tool for Sales teams!

Avaliado em 17/03/2017

Teamgate gives me an overview of everything I need to know about our sales. We are able to keep track of our team's performance, forecast sales and have a clear picture of our opportunities movement in the pipeline.