Copper

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

483 avaliações

Scott G.

The CRM for sales team on Gsuite

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Vantagens

Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click.
The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail.
Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

Desvantagens

I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pipedrive e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Copper

I kept losing track of my conversations and follow up actions.

Google Sheets

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Salesforce clunky, very expensive and the team hated it. As a small business we didn't use 30% of it. Pipedrive was ok, but very simple and seemed to suit a very small team. It lacked multiple pipelines and didnt have the integration to Gsuite that Copper provided. Hubspot free was very simple and the full paid version of hubspot was super expensive. I didn't need the marketing features at all. Copper also had a better user experience and gsuite integration.
Dulce L.
  • Industry: Serviços jurídicos

Amazing CRM!

Avaliado em 04/08/2021

Overall very happy with this software. Didn’t need any training at all as it’s very intuitive and easy to work with.

Vantagens

It is very user friendly, loads quickly and can be used on the go. I love that there’s an app that works smoothly on my iPhone and iPad. This makes us super easy to work on the go or to be able to access info when away from the office. I also love the copper extension that allows me to see if my clients have opened up our emails (it lists each date and time it was opened)

Desvantagens

The only issue I have is that the Copper extension (not the software itself) sometimes marks an email as being read if I open it to link it to an opportunity. Not a big deal, I can usually rule out the “read” notification right after the email was sent because I know it was me. Any other reads are ones our customers triggered when they opened the email.
I also wish that the mobile app allowed you to view the customers numbers without having to select the “phone” or “call” option.

Julia A.

Loved my experience

Avaliado em 03/12/2021

Copper was easy to use and get started with. Customer service was not good. Lots of minor feature additions would've made a big impact, but we also didn't get much support so many we just weren't optimizing the product.

Vantagens

Copper was easy to use and get started with. It was great having it as a way to manage accounts and coordinate across my team and major step up from our previous tool.

Greg H.

• Suporte ao cliente

Too Glitchy and Poor Support.

Avaliado em 08/02/2018

Let me be clear, this product has great potential, and is almost good enough. But after multiple bad experiences with support, and an apparently stagnated development calendar, and very serious glitches, I suggest people stay away for a few years till this software can grow up a little.

Vantagens

What I like is the idea. This should be a great software. But the key features it lacks and the DISMAL support team make it not worth the money.

Desvantagens

1. Support is terrible. They use zendesk for their support and the people reading the support tickets seem to struggle with helping. Here are a few examples:

a: We changed our domain name. All we needed to do was update our usernames to have the new domain on them. THEY COULD NOT DO THIS. I had to request this change - literally just updating our email addresses - 3 TIMES before somebody finally said it could be done. The first two people just said that it was impossible. The third person said it was do-able but it required adding additional users, and deleting old users, which unassigned all the work.

Is it that hard to update a database?

b. When one user made changes to the opportunity stages, we lost several opportunities even though the software claimed that opportunities would just be moved to adjacent stages. What's the point of sales software that loses track of opportunities?? When I reached out to support they said: "Unfortunately, there is no way for us to recover any deleted records in your account if this is already been accidentally or intentionally deleted by someone. [in other words, this is all your fault, not ours] We recommend exporting your opportunities/records weekly so you have a fresh back up when you need." Again, what's the point of using your software if we are supposed to keep the data on our side and normal use of your software causes it to break? Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

2. Reporting is totally sales focused and doesn't help at all with regular task and project management. There is no way to see which team members are doing their work, or to generate reports on average time spent on tasks. Some valuable KPI data is not available in the sales related reports, either. Like how about we get a report to show the average time to close a lead? There is so much valuable data that we simply can't access.

3. Messy messy messy. The screen is just jammed packed with data, much of it useless, and it's difficult to find the data you want. Accordions inside of tabs inside of pop-ups? Really? Is that the best way to access the tasks associated with a client? It shouldn't take 3-4 clicks to get to a teeny tiny truncated accordion window of information. We should be able to see and sort through data related to a client within the main window. Bad design.

Kennis N.
  • Industry: Varejistas
  • Company size: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

A wonderful CRM platform

Avaliado em 20/09/2021

Copper which was formerly "PROSPER WORKS" is helpful to us in tracking sales opportunity

Vantagens

Copper is wonderful at how seamlessly it integrates with all google products, Gmail, chrome e.t.c.
Copper gives you access to real time reporting so you aware of what goes on in your business

Desvantagens

Work on integrating copper with other messaging platforms.
The inbuilt search feature isn't topnotch.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Industry: Materiais de construção

I really like Copper

Avaliado em 12/08/2021

For us it all hinges on Opportunity tracking - which we modified into a "start-to-finish/inquiry-to-money-collected" tracker. We don't use the project management or task management.

Vantagens

The Google integration and drag and drop pipelines/stages are what sold me. It didn't take long to learn and start modifying it for our activity/information needs. The mobile version is more than adequate and the whole UI is well done.

Like all good software, I'm sure there are features and shortcuts we don't use enough, but basically, it is more than suited for what we use it for; Customer information and job process tracking.

Desvantagens

These cost more money - via upgrade; Mailchimp integration, adding many custom fields, and better than limited reporting. We run the Basic version.

Zoho CRM, Insightly e HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o Copper

It was the best UI, Google integrated, flexible one of what we looked at.
Richard H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Copper CRM is Way Better than other CRM software I've tried -- and I've tried many.

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

With me now using Copper CRM, I've found that I can make about 20% more connections during a day because the software is so logically laid out and easy to use. It keeps all the information I need right where it would logically be located. So Copper has saved me time and made me more productive -- and it surprised me.

Vantagens

Copper is well designed, and very easy to use. It is logical and well laid out. I've tested 7 other products before Copper and they all were too cumbersome and hard to run.

Desvantagens

I don't like having to retype the same address information into the program for a "Person" who I am Adding to a Company that already has that address information in it. There should be a pop-up that asks "Use same address as "Company Name?"

Artem R.

Good, well-balanced small business CRM

Avaliado em 03/09/2021

Vantagens

Copper is feature-rich and did everything we wanted it to do to manage sales at a relatively large website.

We used Copper to manage leads, convert them to opportunities, track payments, and fulfill our clients' orders.

We also set up integrations with Slack and Google Forms, which made it much easier for clients to reach out and for us to track progress and discuss projects in a single tool (Slack).

Desvantagens

Pricing could be more competitive, but compared to Salesforce, it's probably not bad at all.

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Price and simplicity, given how capable it still was for our needs.
M. woodrow J.

Keep it Simple Stupid

Avaliado em 23/08/2021

Simple
Integrates with Email
Minimalistic yet still feature heavy
Provides actionable sales process data

Desvantagens

Which it dealt with duplication a little bit better

Pipedrive e Insightly

Razões para escolher o Copper

We still use monday.com for project management but it just wasnt the right tool for a sales CRM

monday.com

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Simplicity of use and customization.
Phillip V.
  • Industry: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great interface and easy to integrate with other software

Vantagens

The UI is very easy to use and I like the fact that it tracks emails and you can see when customers open the emails. I like that you can log notes and also that it integrates with PandaDoc and MailChimp.

Desvantagens

I feel like the speed of the sync could be improved.

Salesforce Sales Cloud e Method CRM

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Copper (at the time Prosperworks) synced with GSuite and had a friendly UI.
Marc-antoine B.
  • Industry: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Copper is a great tool for sales, contacts and tasks management

Avaliado em 16/08/2021

Copper is defenitely a very powerful tool when it comes down to sales and task management. It is easy and instinctive to use!

Vantagens

As a booking agent and as an artist manager, the 2 things that I enjoy the most with Copper are the Task Manager and the Contact List features.

It goes without saying that the contact list manager is a very powerful tool. It is easy to use: whether you just want to browse through the contacts, uplaod/add new clients or even if you need to find a "needle in a haystack". All the filters that you can apply in a research are super helpful!

The task Manager is also one of the main feature that I use on a daily basis. I find it super easy and convinient to set up remainders and follow ups. It is also very useful when it comes down to dedicate tasks to colleagues (without having to talk to them, because you can be very clear using the "details" section).

Desvantagens

I think probably the biggest issue I have with Copper is that we are all francophones at Doze Agency. Because the version of the software we are using is in English, we sometimes have problems with some "list management". We sometimes have to use some special caracters in French (for exemple: "é", "è", "à", etc.). Maybe a French version of the software is not an option, but a cool feature would be that the software could associate special caracters like "é" to the letter "e" or a caracter like "à" to the letter "a". I know it may sound strange to some, and I don't know to what extent there are other french speaking users of the software, but it would defenitely be a great plus!

Janna W.
  • Industry: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Copper is helping me keep track of my customers

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

Vantagens

I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

Desvantagens

It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

HubSpot CRM e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o Copper

Mailchimp was really just my email list and I couldn't use it as a proper CRM to keep track of leads and projects, etc.

Mailchimp

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Syncing to gmail automatically.
Jaimee I.

Copper

Avaliado em 20/02/2020

Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Vantagens

Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

Desvantagens

We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

Razões para escolher o Copper

If you have ever used ACT, you will understand why.

Act!

Resposta do Copper Traduzido para o Português

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Jacqueline C.
  • Industry: Imobiliárias

Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable

Avaliado em 21/02/2020

Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Vantagens

The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Desvantagens

the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

BoomTown, TOP PRODUCER e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Copper

Contactually really only kept you nurturing leads but didn't incorporate pipeline management along with transaction and data management effectively.

Contactually

Razões para mudar para o Copper

The amount of features and intuitive layout of the program was easily the most scalable as we grow, and the best value monetarily as well!

Resposta do Copper Traduzido para o Português

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

Mark B.

Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users

Avaliado em 12/08/2018

Vantagens

I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite.

I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution.

I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

Desvantagens

I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

Michael B.
  • Industry: Materiais de construção

Copper for Small Business

Avaliado em 13/08/2021

I like Copper, it is easy to use and integrated with Gmail. Cloud base allows use any place in the world. Accounts and analysts (people who do nothing but watch what I do) love looking at my copper but hate putting information in system.

Vantagens

1. Organizes leads, people, and anything for sales.
2. sends reminder emails about presentation or phone call.
3. cloud based, can be done anywhere
4. Task managment
5. easy input with enough infomration on clients. Sometimes find info on leads online.

Desvantagens

1. Can't same attachments for emails.
2. Does not integrate with LinkedIn (App for LinkedIn mixing is terrible).
3. Not enough time to use because focoused on other things for small busines.

Razões para escolher o Copper

IT person at company wanted to switch.

QuickBooks Time
Luis manuel F.
  • Industry: Serviços ao consumidor

Copper nos ahorra tiempo

Avaliado em 17/06/2020

La apropiacion de la herramienta en el equipo de trabajo nos permitido entender los datos comerciales que a su vez nos permitio mejorar las ventas

Vantagens

La integracion con Gsuite nos ahorra tiempo teniendo todo en un sola pantalla nos permite actualizar el CRM mientras trabajamos en el correo electrónico

Desvantagens

Lo que mas me gusta es lo simple de la herramienta pero es super robusta

Razões para escolher o Copper

NO tenia soporte ni acompanamieto

Microsoft Power BI

Razões para mudar para o Copper

El tiempo y los costos de implementacion y fue la principal opccion y la integracion con Gsuite
Drew B.
  • Industry: Seguros

Great CRM for Gmail Users

Avaliado em 17/09/2019

Great company with an excellent support team always available. Offer monthly training and update webinars as well.

Vantagens

Love this CRM as it integrates easily with Gmail. Good ways to customize the pipelines and customer management options.

Desvantagens

Does take some time to set everything up and need to add on a few features to have it customize the way you want.

Razões para escolher o Copper

Company was growing and needed a better CRM

Freshdesk

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Gmail integration and cost.

Resposta do Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for the kind words, Drew. Taking into consideration your cons for the product and see how we can work to make it better. Thanks again!

Phil S.
  • Industry: Fabricação de alimentos

Sales for Organic Maple Syrup

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

Great tool for the price and for a team.

Vantagens

A very essential tool, pretty easy to use for Sales CRM.

Desvantagens

Lots of features are not needed for the basic sale of a grocery product.
Would like to link a People of a Company to be the Companies Primary Contact. so there is only one entry for that in the Company.
Wish saved files could be viewed and not just downloaded.

Insightly e HubSpot Marketing Hub

Razões para escolher o Copper

Copper (Prosperworks) is much better.

Results CRM

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Better team integration. Better Gmail intergration.
Avaliador Verificado
  • Industry: Políticas públicas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Has helped me get my marketing leads in order

Avaliado em 01/11/2018

Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

Vantagens

I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

Desvantagens

The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work.

Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

Allison M.

Copper - CRM

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

Overall, a very good CRM. It has all the functionality and tools I need to manage the sales process.

Vantagens

Copper is a solid CRM with lots of features to help handle your sales funnel from start to finish.
You can sort/filter and run lists, export lists, and manage tracking of interactions, schedule follow ups and keep track of emails.

Desvantagens

There are a few key features on Copper that are not intuitive/user friendly. It's not that they are difficult, but features could be better marked and highlighted as to how to do certain things on the platform. I wish it had better tracking to manage a sales team.

John R.
  • Industry: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Basic CRM

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

Overall experience was good until I knew I was paying more for less.

Vantagens

At that time I was looking for a CRM that integrates with G Suite at that time called Google Apps. This was the second CRM I tried.

Desvantagens

You have to play a lof more for the better features that actually completes the CRM. After checking out other companies I realized after using it for more than a year that the CRM is lacking in features.

Dynamics 365

Razões para escolher o Copper

I stop using Office 365 and switched to Google Apps.

Dynamics 365
Andrea S.
  • Industry: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Everything I need for success in one platform

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

At first the learning curve with Copper CRM was difficult especially since I had been trained in other softwares. The video tutorials were a great help! At this time and after the learning curve I am very happy with my overall experience with Copper. I use it daily and enjoy how I can personalize the features to suit my sales and relationship management needs.

Vantagens

There are a few features in which I like most about the Copper CRM software. Firstly, the opportunities pipeline feature. This is a great tool in following the journey of prospective members and new members. When moving throughout stages of the platform intergrations allow for tasks to be automated with intergrations to Gmail. Which leads me to my next favourite feature which is the Gmail intergration and Zapier intergrations. This allows for my workflow to become much easier, built-in interaction tracking, and more. The email templates are a huge plus too!

Desvantagens

It was previously the dashboard, but the recent upgrade which allows for a customizable dashboard is a wonderful added value.

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Intergrations, automations, and price.
Jeff N.

Awesome CRM with Great Support

Avaliado em 20/02/2020

Excellent.

- works well with Gmail
- works well, intuitive
- great support

Desvantagens

too expensive when I try to integrate with MailChimp.

Nimble

Razões para escolher o Copper

Integration with Gmail. Better interface.

Solve CRM

better interface more intuitive

Thanks, Jeff!

Connor M.
  • Industry: Veterinária

Flexiable and Easy to Use

Avaliado em 02/07/2020

We've been able to create multiple ticketeing systems and pipelines to track ROI on new promotions and programs.

Vantagens

The flexibility the software offers through customization and its automated workflows make both your job as an admin, and your everyday user's lives so much easier. It's also so incredibly easy to learn even on the higher technical end it isn't challenging.

Desvantagens

A number of the support articles are very outdated, especially in regards to the various integrations you can make, but reaching out to support usually fixes this.

Zoho CRM e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para escolher o Copper

The old program was just not cutting it. It wasn't mobile-friendly or as customizable as Copper.

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Customization, ease of use, and price