LastPass

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Segurança nas Pass

Avaliado em 20/03/2023

Vantagens

O preenchimento automático dos login e de password.

Desvantagens

A versão grátis do software tem limitações no número de password

Leo
  • Setor: Desenvolvimento de programas
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Perfeito para meu uso

Avaliado em 21/03/2023

Gero muitas senhas para diversos usuários e o LastPass é perfeito para isso.

Gero muitas senhas para diversos usuários e o LastPass é perfeito para isso.

Vantagens

Perfeito para gerar senhas fortes e ainda tem a opção de mudar o tamanho e parâmetros das senhas. Muito bom.

Desvantagens

Não há contras. Pois como já disse, para o meu uso ele é perfeito.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

LastPass - Save Hours of Lost Time

Avaliado em 23/03/2021

It saves me time and energy trying to recover passwords across various devices I use.

Vantagens

LastPass was a feature I started to use when I was going back and forth between computers. Sometimes passwords would be saved, sometimes they wouldn't be, and it was difficult to recover them.

You're ready to go in under 5 minutes when using this.

Desvantagens

I can't think of any cons to the software. It did everything I was looking for it to do, and it still works wonderfully for my needs.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

It was recommended by a colleague whom I respect.

Last Pass - just simplifies your security

Avaliado em 30/03/2022

I've used Last pass for a very long time and it's met my every need. The ability to sync and fill passwords on any device is amazing. The security check-ups happen automatically and non-intrusively, so you can feel safe.

Vantagens

I love the security audit of passwords. It's easy to see which sites are at most risk with simple or duplicated passwords. Makes it easy to keep on top of your security. It's also great to see breach detection alert you to compromised credentials without you having to go search for it.

Desvantagens

There's no dedicated desktop app, and the only way to use it is with a browser plugin. I would love to see a Desktop app with global shortcuts to enable filling of credentials into non-browser based applications.

Razões para escolher o LastPass

I wanted a cloud based data sync that had good cross platform usability. Having the mobile application and credential integration in iOS and Android is a must.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

Primarily the price, but I prefer the way that Last Pass integrates with the browser over most alternatives.
Craig
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

Password Management Made Simple

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

LastPass for Business software has helped me run my business without disturbance due to login issues. If its cost and complexity of password requirements can be reduce, it make LastPass for Busines more ROI friendly and easier to use. Another advise would be to integrate with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser by creating a plugin which can be installed into one of those browsers seamlessly. So, the browser can remember LastPass for Business password, so user doesn't struggle with resetting it.

Vantagens

I login to multiple email accounts and different kinds of software almost daily to update my e-commerce website, blog and to provide virtual support to my customers. So, I need to remember several passwords to run my business efficiently. LastPass for Business has been effective in managing all my logins and passwords so I don't have to keep resetting them. If I forget username or password of LastPass as well, then their support team helps me reset it by sending me a password reset link. In this way, my business processes are never interrupted due to login issues and I don't have to write my passwords anywhere.

Desvantagens

There are couple of challenges I face when using the LastPass for Business software to manage by usernames and passwords. Firstly, I have to spend a portion of my budget to get access to the software. Secondly, its password is not easy to create because it has to meet a complex criteria of having a mix of numbers, alphabets, specials characters and at-least 14 characters long. If I forget it and reset, then I have to create a new one which is not the same as old one. Finally, if i forget my LassPast password as well as my email password, I won't be able to reset it on my own because I can't access support's reset email.

Erika
Erika
  • Setor: Editoras
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

Absolutely essential

Avaliado em 19/12/2023

Vantagens

I have hundreds of passwords for sites that I need to keep track of, which would literally be impossible if not for something like LastPass. Not only does it keep track of all of my passwords in a secure place, but it suggests strong passwords for me as additional security measures. I also use it to store credit card numbers that I need when I'm online and love that it's an extension on Chrome as well as a site that I can access from my computer or the app on my phone.

Desvantagens

The security is stellar, but it makes me nervous that the company can't even restore my master vault password if I were to forget it.

Abdul Waudud
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

LastPass is a Life Changer for Me, I Love It

Avaliado em 24/08/2020

I will continue using Lastpass happily ever after.

I will continue using Lastpass happily ever after.

Vantagens

As a developer, i need to access many sites or apps regularly. And for all these sites I need a username and password. And like everyone, I forgot my username and password quite often. So, before start using LastPass I used to have an excel file to store all my usernames and password, which was not very user friendly and error-prone. And on an occasion, one of my clients shares website access via LastPass and I start using LastPass. I was fascinated by the usefulness of the features of LastPass. I just need to remember the LastPass master password and LastPass take care of the rest. It can remember your password, organize your passwords, generate a strong password, auto-fill contact form, strong authentication, share access without revealing the actual password, even it can auto-fill your payment details. It can be used as an online application, browser extension, mobile apps, and seamlessly run all your devices like PC, Laptop, Pad and mobile.

Desvantagens

It's a little difficult to access LastPass manger if you try to access it from a new location and even if you have the right authentication. I know its for security purposes but in important moments it's annoying.

Don

Solid Password Management

Avaliado em 30/03/2022

Very satisfied with product and experience

Very satisfied with product and experience

Vantagens

Really like the ability to manage payment cards (and many other types of secure data) as well as login and account credentials

Desvantagens

difficult to keep up with evolving login patterns on account sites

Razões para escolher o LastPass

Better support and much more responsive to software/OS update issues

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

1password seemed to go through lots of clunky updates in tandem with platform updates
Manuel
Manuel
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Not the best one out there

Avaliado em 30/10/2021

meh

meh

Vantagens

It is fairly easy to use, the synchronization works very good. I also like the ability to automatically change passwords

Desvantagens

The enforce to charge money for the use is not best practices from my point of view. They payment also doesn't gives many features as the free, just because they wanted to do it. The integration with android fails so much and so many times! it is far from fair

Bitwarden

FREE users enforced to PAY

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

They only reason I kept with lastpass is because I have so many websites already set up that it was more trouble moving to a better app
Trabelsi
Trabelsi
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

One if the best and easiest solution to store sensitive data in secured way

Avaliado em 18/07/2019

I think every business should have a password management solution like last pass.

It save people...

It save people time especially IT team whom I was bothering them to unlock one of my remote machines because I forgot the password.

Vantagens

Last pass let you forgot all the pain about your password.
You only need to remember one password and last pass will take care of the rest it even generate passwords for you and pre-fill login forms for you.

You can also share some notes or passwords within team members like servers credentials, doors code pin,..

Desvantagens

the admin dashboard is not friendly to use.
Sometimes you find yourself sharing the wrong credentials.

Cameron
Cameron
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Decent Password Manager for Business Use

Avaliado em 16/06/2021

Overall, we have had a good experience, it does exactly what we need it to do.

Overall, we have had a good experience, it does exactly what we need it to do.

Vantagens

LastPass was easy to setup and share passwords with varies types of users. Some users had read/write access and some had access to only be able to login using the password.

Desvantagens

The interface was not the friendliest, a lot of the admin features are a little buried in the website. It seemed like Teams and Enterprise accounts were an after thought and quickly thrown together. It could be polished and presented a lot better.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

It had the best feature set and the security review.
Muhammad Daud
Muhammad Daud
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Security Accountability in one place

Avaliado em 11/01/2023

Overall I use LastPass on daily basis and it has proven to be beneficial and more organized than other platforms

Vantagens

I like the security and storage of passwords on LastPass. The way it gives Master access and categorization of credentials is unique. It adds the Browser Extension to Auto Store or Auto Fill which is beneficial in busy environments.

Desvantagens

A recent Vulnerability issue with LastPass flagged up some security concerns which should be dealt more appropriately.

Bitwarden

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

Bitwarden Mobile App is limited with functionalities to categorize folders and credentials.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I never think about passwords with LastPass

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

We use LastPass daily. To work with teams I don't know how we'd manage without it. We'd probably live and die by the "Forgot Password" option. It's quick to setup passwords and to manage them after the fact. At least a few times a month I hear someone complain about password management. I can't recall the last time this has been a problem for our team.

Vantagens

- The ability to manage a team with shared passwords
- Allow access to passwords without the ability to see them
- Create shared folders for specific teams
- The password generator
- The Authenticator app which auto logs you in without entering a code

Desvantagens

- The mobile version at times doesn't work seamlessly with apps requiring multiple login attempts

Razões para escolher o LastPass

1Password didn't have the team admin functionality at the time.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

It had better user management.
Michelle

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to create, store and manage all your passwords in one place

Avaliado em 25/08/2021

Great - Improved my teams ability to share passwords securely and personally it has enabled me to have much stronger passwords for everything - personal and business. I just wish I could convince my Mum to use it!

Vantagens

The browser extension and mobile app just make Lastpass so easy to use. I love that I will never have to think of another strong password as long as I have access to Lastpass as the generator is great for this. Knowing my personal vault is completely secure, but that I can also add any password in to a shared folder to enable collaboration across a team is great. And there is no better feeling than only having to log in to one application and know that wherever I browse to if I have an account the credentials simply populate from Lastpass automatically.

Desvantagens

I find provisioning users a little labour intensive - but that might be because I haven't ever looked to see if there is an easier way. And if you have a login page which asks for more than 2 credentials e.g. account name, user name and password... but as long as you put the account name in the secure notes of the password entry on last pass it's still easy to find.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

Features/functionality, price and recommendations from business colleagues
Julia
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Excellent Password Manager-Easy to Use

Avaliado em 05/10/2022

Overall, LastPass keeps my passwords secure and has a great autofill. It also is helpful to see where you are reusing passwords or have weak passwords.

Vantagens

LastPass is very easy to use and has a great app and desktop experience. I have used a few other softwares, but LastPass seems to have the best interface with mobile and desktop. The autofill on mobile and desktop is very useful and works most of the time.

Desvantagens

When the app gets logged out on desktop or mobile, it can be frustrating when the autofill will not work. It also used to be free for several devices, but they now charge for this feature.

1Password e Passportal

Razões para escolher o LastPass

Norton's app did not always work

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

The mobile app and desktop experiences are better with LastPass.
Eugenie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A very good and easy password manager storing system online

Avaliado em 28/01/2021

Reasonably good pricing plans for business, single users or families.

Features i love are the...

Reasonably good pricing plans for business, single users or families.

Features i love are the NOTES, the notes are really important for me since I use them a lot for any type of passwords that are not used with your computer, example: your alarm system or your school locks or anything else.

Vantagens

I use LastPass Business everywhere, on my desktop, my phone and all my browsers.
It is very easy to use and very practical.

The Strong password suggestions is very useful.

Sharing issues
I’ve had some issues with the Family sharing in the past where a family member shared a few passwords, I accidently deleted all his shared passwords in my family sharing center and that person that had shared the password just lost all his original shared passwords (from his lastpass account. I have not had this issue with the Business, but I will make test just to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

Hard to get prices with the business plans.

• Setor: Entretenimento
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Easy and seemless

Avaliado em 03/03/2022

Vantagens

The LastPass app and browser plugins work seemlessly together across whatever device I'm using. On mobile, it allows for app passwords, not only websites.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the Android app stops running in the background or loses its permissions. Not sure if it's an Android issue or a LastPass app issue.

Razões para escolher o LastPass

LastPass came recommended from an associate. It's encryption methods are more superior.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

More secure and better integration between desktop and movile
Kyle
Kyle
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

I wish it was better, but it does what's needed

Avaliado em 21/10/2020

LastPass has definitely helped our overall security posture, but it has so many design flaws that it is frustrating. I can't say I love the product, and it's pace of development is terrible, but it does do what we need it to - mostly. I wish they improved the administration panel and removed the poor design choices of having separate management areas.

Vantagens

We have a large distributed team and needed a product to improve security and allow for shared logins. LastPass does fill this need, and for the users that fully engage with the product it's invaluable. It's browser-based plugin its fairly simple to use and it doesn't require an installed application like 1Password does.

Desvantagens

The product design is dated and different parts of the admin console are separated in a seemingly non-sensical way. Want to manage users? Go to the Admin Console. Want to manage Shared Folders? Oh, that's under your personal dashboard.
We've had the product for over 2 years and while I imagine they have a substantial development team, product updates are slow or non-existent. I fear that since Logmein bought the company it has become a large bureaucracy and it shows in the product.
Lastly, getting user adoption is difficult, and not much has changed on that front.

𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗮
𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗮
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

MAKES LIFE EASIER - PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY

Avaliado em 11/05/2021

Overall I love LastPass. I did try a few others before I knew that LastPass even existed. If I remember correctly I found it via a yahoo or google free trial. I use the premium version obviously but my daughter uses the free version which is still very very good. I have a lot of passwords and except for the auto login annoyance there isn't anything I'm not happy with. And I realize that the auto login is an excellent feature and it's definitely needed. My feelings about it may not be the norm but just unique to me. The price is great, the software is intuitive and easy to use so it's a no brainer. Definitely something to look at if you are in the market for something like this.

Vantagens

This software does not require a lot of time to set up initially. You don't need to sit there for hours inputting your login and passwords. Once you install LastPass it will prompt you when you are at a login page as to whether or not you want to save the data.

Desvantagens

There is a button in which you can use to auto login. There are a couple of annoying things about auto login: 1. You have to look under the advanced settings to turn it off/on. It should be, in my opinion in a more prominent area on the page and not in an area that is hidden until you click on it. 2. My other issue is that I have several logins for some of the same websites. Auto login happens really fast so sometimes you have to logout and login again to get in the account you need at that moment. It's worse when you have 3 or 4 logins and it's like playing Candy Crush or Tetris but unfortunately this isn't fun.

1Password e Keeper Security

See review above
Jeremy
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

My LastPass Password Keeper

Avaliado em 13/07/2021

Overall, between Logmeonce, nordpass, 1password, Password boss, and many more different programs you can use to protect your online credentials, i woul dhave to say LAstPass is in the top 5% range. It is very affordable, easily managed, easily accessible, and can be used on every device as one account.

Vantagens

I have had multiple different password keeper accounts in the past, none that amount to the complexity of LastPass. It can be downloaded onto your phone & onto your laptop so that when you switch from one to the other, it has all the passwords remembered right there for you. No more typing in your username and password every single day on every single account you want to access, it is all automated and done for you@!

Desvantagens

I dont think there was anything i didnt like about it. I still use it to this day and i dont plan on veering away. There is even a free account that still allows you to connect all of your accounts, without any limitation.

1Password e Bitwarden
Brian
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

LastPass is great for those who always forget their passwords

Avaliado em 30/01/2022

Vantagens

I love that it is easy to set up and use. It usually automatically asks me if I want to add a login and password when I log into a site for the first time. It's really simple, and all you have to do is click on yes/ add. I don't have to go in and enter it manually, which is very nice. It also works across all my devices, I just log in to it and I can even use it while browsing on my smartphone. All my passwords all easily manageable cause it categorizes them into different categories for me as well. It makes it fairly easy to find one and edit it if I need to. I also like that if you reset your password, and then log in with a new password, LastPass will ask you if you want to update your stored password automatically. So there's no need to go into it and change it manually unless you need to. It's also simple to use, for me when I open a website that I have credentials stored for, there's a little box icon with 3 dots on the end of the username box. When I click on the little icon, my stored credentials come up and I just click on them to enter the info automatically. Even if I have more than one set of credentials for a site, it lists them all and then I just pick the one I want to use. You have to be logged into it, of course, so don't worry about security unless you leave yourself logged in and walk away from your computer. I have it set so that it logs me out automatically after a certain time of inactivity. I think you can also set it to log you out right after.

Desvantagens

The only CON that I have so far about LastPass is that sometimes it will put certain things in the wrong category when it organizes it for me. It doesn't;t happen every time, but every now and then. Like something should go into the "Social" category, but it will put it into the entertainment one instead. Sometimes it's annoying, but I can also move it if I need to.

Madhu
Madhu
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One-word: Indispensable - One of the greatest apps ever made.

Avaliado em 10/09/2017

Lastpass has 10 key pros:

1) Password generation and auto filling
LastPass generate secure passwords for every website you use. It saves them as well and automatically logs into the website. This means you can create passwords that are very difficult for hackers to guess, without having the trouble of remembering them.

2) Form fill
You can set up profiles with all your details allowing Lastpass to automatically fill in online forms for you.
You can even set up profiles for obscure details.
You can switch between profiles, which is handy if you have multiple email accounts or phone numbers.

3) Automatic password changing
For certain sites, Lastpass will automatically change your password.
This makes it a breeze to change your passwords on a regular basis, which is a good way to keep secure.

4) Alerts when a website has been hacked
If a website is known to be hacked, Lastpass will alert you to change your password. This will make sure that the hacker is stuck with an old password that is useful for them.

5) Hardware authentication
Lastpass can be linked to a hardware device such as your mobile phone.
That way, in order to login to your account, you will need your mobile, which keeps your account very secure.

6) Password sharing
You can share passwords. This is very useful in an office where multiple people might have access to the same website.

7) Excellent interface
The interface is very streamlined. It automatically pops up when you need it and then disappears when you don’t.

8) Multi-platform
Lastpass works on all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android. On mobile, it can even work with apps, which is a big time saver.

9) Password audit
Lastpass can audit your passwords to search for insecurities (such as duplicate passwords, old passwords or hacked passwords)

10) It’s free
Remarkably all these features are free (apart from Password sharing which is only in the premium plan).

Desvantagens

Lastpass has one con. On certain websites it can forget to save the password you created, which will lock you out of the site. This is very rare, but it is annoying when it happens. As a workaround you can copy the password to your clipboard when it is created. That way, if it forgets to save the password, you can just paste it back into its database of your passwords.

• Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If you don't pay for a product, you are the product

Avaliado em 02/03/2022

For almost a year, I stuck with the free version of LastPass and just had it on one device (my phone) -- when I needed to get a password on a computer, I opened the app on my phone and typed it in manually. I was just being stubborn. It is worth $2 a month to not have to do this (especially if you embrace the secure password generation features -- typing in long strings of letters/number is going to be painful). I have not yet used this, but the Family Plan looks to be an excellent deal and I'm excited to incorporate it next year.

Password security is not stuff you want to play around with, these days. And if you're like me and have about a billion website signups, a password manager is the only way to go... and paying for it is worth it. If you don't pay for a product, you are the product for a company to sell to other people.

Vantagens

The ability to sync and remember secure, unique passwords is super helpful. The software syncs across all my devices, including computer and mobile app. You can customize the settings for password generation to work with different login requirements (e.g., some websites require a number, some say you can't use certain symbols). I also like the feature that tells me when I've used the same password too many times and the links to security.

Desvantagens

I wish the auto-categorizing was better but that's mostly on me. For a long time the mobile app was spotty in whether it would actually fill passwords in apps, but recently, I enabled the Legacy fill-in and that seems to have fixed the problem. (It also seems to make LastPass run constantly in the background though, and gives me a notification I can't dismiss, which is a personal pet peeve.) It does sometimes fill in the wrong fields, but this is mostly with old/clunky websites.

• Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

Great password manager!

Avaliado em 29/04/2019

It was so good that I also started to use a second LastPass account for personal use!

Vantagens

With all the tools I use at work or personally, and with all the different policies that every website/tool has, it can be a real challenge to have complex passwords. This is not an issue anymore as LastPass keeps your passwords for you so you have to memorise only one (the main one). Not having to memorise any password also give you the possibility to use incredibly complex passwords you would never be able to remember. You can also had more security with 2-step verification (this is actually very recommended considering it holds all your passwords).

Desvantagens

There has been a few time when I was told to update my password extremely frequently (like several times within a week) while our company policy was not having such requirements. It seems I was not the only to face this issue in the company.

In another case, having several email accounts, the password of one of my account was updated with the password of another account. There was a popup though asking for confirmation but without thinking too much (and also believing it was a popup to add a new account, not to update one), I clicked OK too fast. Maybe having some different popup style for new accounts and updated accounts could avoid such issues.

More generally, as for any password manager, not remembering the main password could be an issue. Also, if anyone was able to hack LastPass, they would have access to many more passwords.

Rob
Rob
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the unsung heroes of my app list

Avaliado em 29/05/2019

As someone who uses a ton of web apps for my work, as well as logs in to dozens of websites for media consumption, shopping, and all the rest of online life, LastPass is critical to helping me stay safe and sane at the same time. I know maybe two of the passwords LastPass has saved for me, with LastPass remembering the rest. My accounts are much safer for using this app, and my life is also easier. There's no downside here.

Vantagens

From a security standpoint, LastPass changed the game for me. Where once I was the kind of person who alternated between a couple variations on the same password for everything, now every new signup I complete has a secure password that I'll never remember and will never need to remember. LastPass remembers for me. The sharing features are great, making it a cinch to get whatever passwords I need to whichever users need to use them, and the whole process is just so easy. LastPass autofills my passwords in the browser and on my mobile device. I just about never need to think about passwords or logins anymore. I suspect the time savings this offers, while modest on a per instance basis, add up to something significant over time.

Desvantagens

LastPass is just a little inconsistent and finicky. Sometimes the sharing feature doesn't work very well, so you'll need to wait a while before the other party can log in. Sometimes the autocomplete feature won't work because the Chrome extension is trying to display some sort of message. Minor annoyances only, but annoyances all the same.