LastPass

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

2.062 avaliações

Brian H.
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Secure your online presence with LastPass

Avaliado em 29/06/2019

What is LastPass?
The simple answer is LastPass saves your passwords to the cloud, secured by your individual login user ID and a Master Password. Setting it up is painless, merely follow the prompts at LastPass.com and you will quickly be on your way. Make sure you follow the instructions for adding LastPass to your favorite browser, and add it to the browser you use on every computer you use. When you get the extension added, click on it and log yourself in, and voila you have access to your saved passwords vault in the cloud. Now, every time you go to a site you use, the first time you visit and login, it will recognize the user ID and password you used, and ask you if you want to save it to your vault. Change your password? No problem! Upon successfull login, LastPass will catch that you have entered a new password and ask you if you want to update your saved password. As the user ID and password is saved to your own private vault in the cloud, you now have that password to access the site again, from anywhere, meaning you don't have to remember it anymore or worse, write it down. Very useful for sites that require frequent password changes and sites that have odd password requirement. Removes the burden of micromanaging staff password choices by your IT department - they will thank you! Multiple logins for a site is supported, it includes a robust, easy to use form fill feature, and it offers to generate on its own super-secure passwords for use as well.

Vantagens

Available everywhere, LastPass is offered as standalone desktop software, and much more importantly, as a browser extension. Even iOS and Android have LastPass available as an app, with Android offering integration throughout most apps on your mobile device.

Desvantagens

For personal use, I shy away from subscription-based software. I'd rather pay once and get to use it. Luckily LastPass for personal use can be used for free. For a business, the subscription however pays for itself in terms of productivity gains and reducing headaches and trouble tickets for your IT staff.

LogMeIn Central e RoboForm

Price

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

All of these have similar offerings, but LastPass extensions are available more widely and are usually the first ones to get offered on new browsers/platforms.
Michelle G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to create, store and manage all your passwords in one place

Avaliado em 25/08/2021

Great - Improved my teams ability to share passwords securely and personally it has enabled me to have much stronger passwords for everything - personal and business. I just wish I could convince my Mum to use it!

Vantagens

The browser extension and mobile app just make Lastpass so easy to use. I love that I will never have to think of another strong password as long as I have access to Lastpass as the generator is great for this. Knowing my personal vault is completely secure, but that I can also add any password in to a shared folder to enable collaboration across a team is great. And there is no better feeling than only having to log in to one application and know that wherever I browse to if I have an account the credentials simply populate from Lastpass automatically.

Desvantagens

I find provisioning users a little labour intensive - but that might be because I haven't ever looked to see if there is an easier way. And if you have a login page which asks for more than 2 credentials e.g. account name, user name and password... but as long as you put the account name in the secure notes of the password entry on last pass it's still easy to find.

1Password, Zoho Vault e Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

Features/functionality, price and recommendations from business colleagues

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

It once was a great Password Manager

Avaliado em 16/04/2021

We've all been there: You've been using the same password for months, only to realize that it was breached in a recent data breach and is no longer secure. Now you have to change your password on several accounts. Most password managers can't help here, since it won't know what all those new passwords are supposed to be. There was a nice feature in Lastpass that helped you change multiple passwords. That was probably their strongest feature, besides the core password management features

Vantagens

A password manager helps you manage all your passwords. Each password is unique and is protected with a master password only you know. That means you can use unique, strong passwords for every account without having to remember them. This is extremely important for accounts with sensitive information like your email or banking account. Lastpass has done a great job up until recently.

Desvantagens

I loved using LastPass, and had been using it for over a year. After they changed their pricing model to pay for a subscription I decided to see if there were any other great password managers out there. I'm not against paying for services, but I don't like how they pulled the rug out of everyone who relied on the free version, where they get so used to the software as apart of their daily life, that it forces many to just pay the fee (many of whom would likely have never signed up in the first place if it were not free). So to me, it feels like a bait and switch, where they had this planned all along. So it's the principle for me.

The smarter way (to strengthen, and not harm their brand), would have been to all along offer a freemium version and offer other extra features that a small percentage of all users are willing to pay for. Essentially they trapped people into using the free version, and are forcing people to pay to now use on multiple devices. It feels shady and left a bad taste in my mouth towards their software and brand.

I've decided to look more into Mozillas free password manager. There are also those from the likes of Google's and Apple's built in password managers. After testing other products, I believe google or mozilla are the way to go, since apples is too proprietary (*they are a closed ecosystem - you can't as easily use cross platform and on other browsers)

Alhassan A.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

With LastPass, I no longer have to keep one password across all products and services I access

Avaliado em 19/07/2021

I no longer had to keep requesting for password changes from service providers because I simply couldn't remember what the last one was. And also Lastpass helped me rid of a lot of bad practices like sending unencrypted emails to myself with passwords, or keeping the same passwords across multiple products and services.

Vantagens

Generating passwords can be very frustrating -- my choices were either too weak (and got rejected) or too complicated to remember easily without needing to note it down somewhere. To solve this problem, I would typically come up with one password every year and use it across all tools I use. And this was very risky, because once someone found it out, they could access every single thing I used. With Lastpass' robust password generator, I no longer have to worry about that. I am able to generate unique and strong passwords for each service and safely tuck it away without needing to keep it in memory.

Desvantagens

I wonder if there could be a system where we could create baskets of associated passwords within the general vault. This would be useful in situations where I needed someone to do some work on some work tools that required password access. I could then give them access to the general vault and the specific basket with the tools they would be using.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

At the time, Lastpass seemed like the more secure option. And it came recommended by our systems administrator
Jake S.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

LastPass is the Last Password Management Software your Team Needs

Avaliado em 21/05/2021

LastPass did a phenomenal job of solving the problem that our business previously faced–– sharing passwords with too many people. Every time we shared login information with others, we were facing a potential compromise if freelancers lacked character or their email accounts had been hacked. Thankfully, we never had bad luck. LastPass is a great form of insurance for helping business owners have peace of mind.

Vantagens

LastPass is a fantastic software solution for so many reasons–– My chief use of it is so my team doesn't have to personally know all the various passwords to websites and SAAS solutions our organization uses. Certain users have access to using different sites without knowing what the passwords are. This makes me feel much more secure hiring freelancers. It also really helps to be able to safely give more access to our company resources for colleagues.

Desvantagens

With some lower-grade freelancers I hired, they had a harder time figuring out how to use the software to log into websites that I had requested from them. LastPass is not completely foolproof, but it is the best alternative to keeping your login information safe when sharing with workers.

Razões para escolher o LastPass

Bitwarden was a free solution. While it has high-level encryption, It didn't have the ease of use or the team features that LastPass has.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

I considered Bitwarden as a free alternative, but sometimes open-source solutions can be harder to tailor for use with teams. Lastpass clearly came out as superior with its long array of team-sharing features.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Best Password/Data Keeper for the money

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

Very positive, makes my personal and work life much simpler. Especially on my Iphone which I work from daily.

Vantagens

Used the free version for YEARS. Just went Pro and immediately thought why did I wait so long. I use it on my Iphone, Ipad and tablet. Oh and Yeah I love the chrome extension

Desvantagens

The only real con is I waited to buy the pro version but that's on me not them. I should have done it much sooner but they made it easy to stay on the free plan.

Dashlane for Business e Bitwarden

Razões para escolher o LastPass

Roboform was clunky back then, and didn't seem safe. Then there was a breech and I got out of there.

RoboForm

Familiarity and longevity
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

LastPass good product but let down by support

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

Overall my experience with the product itself was good. It has been very reliable over many years and contains most of the functionality you need. There are some features they have been slow to implement though and competitors have certainly taken the lead now though.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and has been my go too for many years. It's fast, responsive and reliable. The integration of a personal account into your business account is superb, you can easily segregate your work and personal password management and if you move on from a company carry on using the personal account.

Desvantagens

One area they could improve is the password creation capabilities. The ability to create passphrases would be beneficial. The area where they really let themselves down though is on support. The time to receive a response was poor and the response itself was inaccurate.

Jason M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Better than a spreadsheet or a sticky note

Avaliado em 07/04/2021

Overall, my experience has been stellar. Much better than the competition. Easy to use and easy to share passwords with team members and family.

Vantagens

Web based and no need to download a file to import to access my passwords.
The mobile app integrates directly with almost every app I have and I can login using my LastPass stored credentials.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a field for tags. There is a "Folders" feature but I would love the ability to tag my passwords and easily sort them.

Cameron M.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Decent Password Manager for Business Use

Avaliado em 16/06/2021

Overall, we have had a good experience, it does exactly what we need it to do.

Vantagens

LastPass was easy to setup and share passwords with varies types of users. Some users had read/write access and some had access to only be able to login using the password.

Desvantagens

The interface was not the friendliest, a lot of the admin features are a little buried in the website. It seemed like Teams and Enterprise accounts were an after thought and quickly thrown together. It could be polished and presented a lot better.

1Password, RoboForm e Dashlane for Business

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

It had the best feature set and the security review.
Daniel T.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

LastPass - Save Hours of Lost Time

Avaliado em 23/03/2021

It saves me time and energy trying to recover passwords across various devices I use.

Vantagens

LastPass was a feature I started to use when I was going back and forth between computers. Sometimes passwords would be saved, sometimes they wouldn't be, and it was difficult to recover them.

You're ready to go in under 5 minutes when using this.

Desvantagens

I can't think of any cons to the software. It did everything I was looking for it to do, and it still works wonderfully for my needs.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

It was recommended by a colleague whom I respect.
Favio G.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

All your passwords secured and easy to access

Avaliado em 27/08/2021

In general, Lastpass it's a GREAT app, has it all, secure storage of my sensitive data, password generation, easy to fill out the info in every app or site I use on a daily basis, can access my password from anywhere, and, best of all, I only need to remember 1 Master Password.

Vantagens

I really like how easy is to access all my passwords with just a few clicks, no need to remember them, and can set up a different one for each site or app I use every day, also, I don't waste any time creating a new one using the "generate secure password" option, allowing me to comply with any password requirement, and, with the Premium Plan, now I have unlimited access from any computer or mobile device, saving me a lot of time and headaches.

Desvantagens

There have been concerns regarding how secure the app and the site are, but, after all the time I have spent using Lastpass I have no doubts all my information is in a secure place, however, the only thing I was not happy with was to choose from which device I would need to continue using the service, desktop or mobiles, unless I upgraded to Premium, was thinking about doing it anyway, but, didn{t like to be forced to do it.

Kenny K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Reliable password management. LastPass is on top of things.

Avaliado em 23/07/2021

I have a very positive experience. Using the tool for the first time was very intuitive, I didn't need any tutorials or help pages. I also never ran into technical issues and the LastPass team informs you of important changes and news from the 'online security' world. Very good customer service, I love how professional and customer-centered LastPass is.

Vantagens

What I like most about LastPass is how easy it is to quickly create secure passwords and manage them with a few clicks. The auto-saving of passwords is a nice feature as well, saving you a lot of time. I know LastPass uses the highest password encryption and security standards, that's why I rely on this tool. I've had too many issues in the past because I used bad passwords. With LastPass I know I'm using the right kind of passwords and I don't even need to remember them.

Desvantagens

LastPass allows you to access the tool on one device as a free member. Since I use desktop more than mobile, I activated in on desktop. It would however be nice to be able to use LastPass (as free user) on both without having to choose. I understand it's part of the 'upgrade to get more' business model, but I'd love to see this.

Jeremy L.

My LastPass Password Keeper

Avaliado em 13/07/2021

Overall, between Logmeonce, nordpass, 1password, Password boss, and many more different programs you can use to protect your online credentials, i woul dhave to say LAstPass is in the top 5% range. It is very affordable, easily managed, easily accessible, and can be used on every device as one account.

Vantagens

I have had multiple different password keeper accounts in the past, none that amount to the complexity of LastPass. It can be downloaded onto your phone & onto your laptop so that when you switch from one to the other, it has all the passwords remembered right there for you. No more typing in your username and password every single day on every single account you want to access, it is all automated and done for [email protected]!

Desvantagens

I dont think there was anything i didnt like about it. I still use it to this day and i dont plan on veering away. There is even a free account that still allows you to connect all of your accounts, without any limitation.

Password Boss, 1Password e Bitwarden

Dashlane for Business
Quentin G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Feel secure with your passwords and identity

Avaliado em 20/05/2021

Overall I couldn't do internet life without it! From Banks, work sites to free account sites, I need a vault for all of these passwords. LastPass does that.

Vantagens

Keeping unique passwords safe is no longer a concern with LastPass. Now I feel comfortable using complex passwords and know I've not used that password for other sites. Also having it automatically populate the username/password on most internet sites is really nice. LastPass also provides a password check to go through all your passwords and tell you how many are old, been compromised (publicly known hacked sites), used on multiple sites, etc. That helps you when you get a notice that an email/password combination for one site was compromised. Change for that one site, verify what other sites use that password too (shouldn't but we do, right) and change to be more secure and prevent hackers getting into your sites, stealing identity, etc.

Desvantagens

Not being able to log into lastpass for free on both mobile and desktop. I understand the company need to make money.
Searching through many passwords saved can be hard at times but overall can find what you are looking for. Haven't seen new features for awhile so maybe something being worked on in the backend of the software?

Microsoft Excel

In cloud.
𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗮 𝗞.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

MAKES LIFE EASIER - PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY

Avaliado em 11/05/2021

Overall I love LastPass. I did try a few others before I knew that LastPass even existed. If I remember correctly I found it via a yahoo or google free trial. I use the premium version obviously but my daughter uses the free version which is still very very good. I have a lot of passwords and except for the auto login annoyance there isn't anything I'm not happy with. And I realize that the auto login is an excellent feature and it's definitely needed. My feelings about it may not be the norm but just unique to me. The price is great, the software is intuitive and easy to use so it's a no brainer. Definitely something to look at if you are in the market for something like this.

Vantagens

This software does not require a lot of time to set up initially. You don't need to sit there for hours inputting your login and passwords. Once you install LastPass it will prompt you when you are at a login page as to whether or not you want to save the data.

Desvantagens

There is a button in which you can use to auto login. There are a couple of annoying things about auto login: 1. You have to look under the advanced settings to turn it off/on. It should be, in my opinion in a more prominent area on the page and not in an area that is hidden until you click on it. 2. My other issue is that I have several logins for some of the same websites. Auto login happens really fast so sometimes you have to logout and login again to get in the account you need at that moment. It's worse when you have 3 or 4 logins and it's like playing Candy Crush or Tetris but unfortunately this isn't fun.

See review above
Goran S.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The absolute best in password security

Avaliado em 28/04/2021

I use it to secure all of my passwords. Since I installed LastPass I actually have a different password for every service, and have no fear that I will forget them. It also includes a very handy password generator I love to use when creating new user accounts everywhere. It is the single best password manager I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Vantagens

It is so easy to use. You just install it in your browser and forget it exists until you need to punch in a password you forgot. It is a perfect way to manage your passwords!

Desvantagens

I would like it to remember my passwords automatically instead of asking me every time. I'm not sure that option exists so far. Other than that, it is great!

Keeper Business

Razões para escolher o LastPass

Dashlane is very expensive and LastPass offered a free version (that I later upgraded rather recently when they switched their free account policy).

Dashlane for Business

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

LastPass premium price is very affordable and it looks and feels much better than the competition. I must admit, the price was the main reason.
Rick M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

LastPass - It was nice while it lasted

Avaliado em 08/04/2021

I've used LastPass for years but the pricing update makes it less appealing for my needs. It just feels weird to pay for something that has nothing new to offer at this point.

Vantagens

I'll be honest. I liked that it was accessible across all devices for free. I could share passwords with other users on the free tier. I like that extension functionality

Desvantagens

The fact that they've changed their pricing structure and are now making you choose between mobile or desktop if you want to keep it free. I've started to migrate back to apple password manager.

Razões para escolher o LastPass

LastPass was free and offered so much functionality.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

The price was the biggest deciding factor
Kyle R.
  • Setor: Cosmético
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

I wish it was better, but it does what's needed

Avaliado em 21/10/2020

LastPass has definitely helped our overall security posture, but it has so many design flaws that it is frustrating. I can't say I love the product, and it's pace of development is terrible, but it does do what we need it to - mostly. I wish they improved the administration panel and removed the poor design choices of having separate management areas.

Vantagens

We have a large distributed team and needed a product to improve security and allow for shared logins. LastPass does fill this need, and for the users that fully engage with the product it's invaluable. It's browser-based plugin its fairly simple to use and it doesn't require an installed application like 1Password does.

Desvantagens

The product design is dated and different parts of the admin console are separated in a seemingly non-sensical way. Want to manage users? Go to the Admin Console. Want to manage Shared Folders? Oh, that's under your personal dashboard.
We've had the product for over 2 years and while I imagine they have a substantial development team, product updates are slow or non-existent. I fear that since Logmein bought the company it has become a large bureaucracy and it shows in the product.
Lastly, getting user adoption is difficult, and not much has changed on that front.

Jeff M.
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

LastPass -a Secure Password Manager for Team Collaboration

Avaliado em 23/09/2020

Very positive as we need an easy to access, but secure, way to share passwords & credentials among work teams and clients. Our 50+ employee agency has used LastPass for 2+ years and we have never wavered on it's value.

Vantagens

We have a team of 50+ at our agency and LastPass is our go-to password/credential manager. It's super simple to set up, share access and manage passwords across teams and even clients. And LastPass takes security very very seriously with 2FA and authentication a key priority. We have to be ultra-sensitive to security as an agency as we handle so many credentials for client's websites, FTP and marketing tools.

Desvantagens

The UI is good but not great. I find myself wanting to create a folder but the iconography is a bit confusing so I'll create a record. Easy to go back and do it right but I find myself making the same mistakes. The folder hierarchy could also be a bit better organized but it's not too bad. They are improving and updating all the time.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

LastPass simply seemed like it had it all: security, UI, organization, sharing options. The others seemed very similar but we were more comfortable with LastPass's reputation and staying ability.
Kevin H.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Relative Solid Solution for Passwords

Avaliado em 29/08/2020

Overall, it has worked really well to not only document and share individual and group work passwords, but store emergency documentation in the case of an organizational disaster as well. We feel very confident that we can restore our IT systems in the event of a catastrophic equipment and/or personnel outage because of the availability of the service via any Internet connection.

Vantagens

The best feature of this software is the seamless integration between browsers and devices. It does not matter where an employee is; they are able to access their work credentials, their shared group credentials, and any personal passwords as well if they choose to link their personal and work LastPass accounts together. It has made universal password management a breeze.

Desvantagens

The administrator console for the software feels slow and clunky, and at times is not very intuitive. Additionally, if a user gets “stuck” trying to access their account during the provisioning process it can take a good amount of work and resets to get everything operational again.

Michael K.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Seamless and and organizational life saver

Avaliado em 11/08/2019

I was hopelessly lost with endless spreadsheets and worried about keeping data secure. I found LastPass, utilized groups and autofill, and haven't looked back.

Vantagens

My life is so much more organized, and logins kept secure and randomized. I never worry or stress about keeping track of the many passwords in my life - they are all random bits of data now. From the mobile app to desktop, Groups, Shares without passwords,

Desvantagens

Sometimes the mobile app stops filling and I have to re-enable accessibility options on android, the the fill window won't let me properly paste in info.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I never think about passwords with LastPass

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

We use LastPass daily. To work with teams I don't know how we'd manage without it. We'd probably live and die by the "Forgot Password" option. It's quick to setup passwords and to manage them after the fact. At least a few times a month I hear someone complain about password management. I can't recall the last time this has been a problem for our team.

Vantagens

- The ability to manage a team with shared passwords
- Allow access to passwords without the ability to see them
- Create shared folders for specific teams
- The password generator
- The Authenticator app which auto logs you in without entering a code

Desvantagens

- The mobile version at times doesn't work seamlessly with apps requiring multiple login attempts

Razões para escolher o LastPass

1Password didn't have the team admin functionality at the time.

Razões para mudar para o LastPass

It had better user management.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Amazing Tool for Security

Avaliado em 19/04/2019

I love my experience with LastPass. I use it personally and for my small business and it saves me a lot of time and headaches when it comes to passwords. I also feel way more secure in my online vulnerability since using this and creating more secure passwords.

Vantagens

I use lastpass to keep track of all my passwords for various sites. I cannot stand the process of having a password reset when I'm in the middle of a task. It gets really frustrating to waste time, and LastPass saves me all that time on a consistent basis.

I also like that I am able to share passwords with my husband and we have access to passwords for services we share. I never have to call him to get a password anymore, which is really helpful to both of us.

The other service I really like about LastPass is that it has a browser add-on that allows me to generate a password when I sign up for an account on an website. I love that I am able do this, as it prevents me from using the same password over and over and I don't actually have to remember the password as I can access it from my phone, tablet or computer to login with one click.

I also love that LastPass is seamless throughout all devices. I can use it on my phone, tablet or computer and it is updated constantly. I also love that it can save different login information separately if you have two different user accounts on one website.

Desvantagens

It can get a little confusing when trying to share a password with another user. My husband and I share passwords and logins for our utilities and shared accounts, so we share our password information with each other for ease of use. In LastPass you have the option to share the login information or the password, and it can be unclear which is which. We've had a few occasions where we thought we shared the password with each other and we actually had not given full permission.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I cannot recommend LastPass enough - it has revolutionised my life

Avaliado em 21/01/2019

I honestly don't think I could survive now without LastPass. I have experienced no major issues, support are very quick to respond and the assistance provided is extremely accurate.

Vantagens

LastPass security is extremely high as you would expect off a company that provides a secure password service.
Before I used LastPass I maintained an encrypted excel document with my various passwords, some hadn't been changed for years and lacked complexity. When they were all entered into LastPass it it automatically scored them, suggested which ones needed changing, and best of all, generated secure string passwords of 48 characters, random upper & lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. All of my accounts now have extremely long secure passwords that I do not need to remember as I just have to remember my pass phrase that logs me into LastPass and they do the rest for me.
From an administrators point of view LastPass Enterprise allows the sharing of admin passwords, access of which can be restricted by Access Control Lists. This has greatly improved the reliability of admin passwords that we store.
Finally searching for the passwords is extremely easy - on web pages it automatically triggers if the URL has been set up, and when manually searching simply type the name of the program/account and it will filter the list.

Desvantagens

The only issue I have had with LastPass is that the browser extension, when first installed, does not have a time out function. This needs to be manually set. As such inexperienced users may well end up leaving their passwords very insecure.
My suggestion would be to include a "set up" introduction where the default option of a 5 minute inactivity logout could be modified to however the user desires it. This would ideally need to be done before the browser extension becomes fully live.

Must-Have

Avaliado em 14/11/2018

Vantagens

The core value proposition is the main pro: quickly creates complex, secure passwords and stores and organizes them for your easy access across the web and mobile apps on any device. Really love the security checkup and organized list of actions you should take to improve your score (security). Like the percentage score and comparison to others. Love that LastPass will go in and automatically change your passwords for many mainstream sites but that’s becoming less and less useful now that we use 2-factor authentication for so many (so it can’t). Ability to securely share passwords or vault with family members. Secure Notes section for storing info unrelated to a website. Ability to mark any record a Favorite for easier locating. Desktop app has a quick search box that pops up with a keyboard shortcut—love that. The addition of the in-app access on mobile was huge. Same with the new ability to replace Apple’s keychain with LastPass as default in the new iOS browser.

Desvantagens

Biggest issue is that the desktop Safari browser extension stopped auto-filling a month or two ago. So I had to switch browsers which I’m not happy about.

Frustrating differences between LastPass versions (browser extension, mobile app integration, desktop Vault...): Can view password history on some and not others. Specific selection to generate new password to replace an existing one on some and not others (related to storing password history). When you can’t do that, the workaround to ensure I’ve stored both old and new passwords is a huge pain. Sync delays between versions.

I’ve stopped using the browser pop-up asking if you want to update a site’s password because I’ve had problems in the past with it screwing things up.

Some companies make you use the same username and password across their sites which may have different domain names. I wish LastPass would allow for a way to link them in their records. Now when I visit one of those sites, I have to dismiss their warning pop-up every time (warns that you’ve used that site’s password elsewhere online, which is a great feature in most cases), and if I change a password I have to remember to look up the other sites’ records and manually change those to match.

Would also like to see LastPass add more sites to the list that they can auto-update, but that’s just a wish list item, not a big deal.

This review makes it sound pretty horrible, but I really do love it. So much that I’m willing to put up with these downsides (in hopes that they’ll make the fixes eventually).