1Password

Gerenciador de senhas para empresas e famílias

(2 048)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

2048 avaliações

Alson
Alson
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The only password manager you should consider for enterprise or even for personal / family use

Avaliado em 17/01/2023

1Password is by default, the best password manager anyone can have, be it a regular joe using it to manage personal accounts or a CEO managing credentials on the enterprise level.

Vantagens

It's easy to use, idiot proof and the systems integration is top notch. I have never went a day without using 1Password since more than 10 years ago.

Desvantagens

The only issue is that it's not the cheapest password manager around, and the fact that I'm paying for this says a lot about the service.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great Password Vault w/ Extensive Features

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

Overall, 1Password has proven to be a very effective and reliable tool for my business needs. Its universal application amongst our team has substantially upgraded our internal security protocols, and its user friendly admin panel through the web browser makes password management relatively simple. I would highly recommend this product for anyone searching for a password management tool.

Vantagens

This particular password application is available for PC, Mac, and mobile, and I have been using it for all three types of devices. It has structured templates that make it easy to add, delete, or edit existing logins or banking information. Some of it's more beneficial advanced features include the Watchtower, which identifies weak, duplicate, and expiring password, the Password Generator, which allows you to easily create new passwords, and an advances search which can help you identify where specific passwords or usernames are located.

Desvantagens

While the application is conveniently available via web browser, desktop, and mobile application, each format operates distinctly different. The mobile version, for example, has substantially limited features when compare to the browser and desktop app versions. In addition, organizations or teams can only be managed through the web browser version, which means you need an actually computer to add/delete users or edit permissions.

Lawrent
Lawrent

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

an impressive tool

Avaliado em 22/04/2022

Remembering all passwords can be a hassle especially if you don't want to keep too easy-to-guess passwords. 1password allowed me to quickly generate strong passwords and store (and forget) them, relying on the app to autofill and securely keep the passwords at hand. However, with similar services for free such as Keychain or Chrome's password management app, it makes me question the need for paid applications just to get a few more features. For the price though, those features might be worthwhile.

Vantagens

It is easy to create an account, affordable (starts at $2.99 a month), and very intuitive to use.
I like the Watchtower feature that alerts you of weak / compromised / reused passwords so you can keep up with your level of security. I like the autofill and password generator features, and the sense of security the app provides (multi-factor, auto sign-off, travel mode). 1 GB of encrypted file storage provides plenty of storage if you need that much.

Desvantagens

like with any online service, basically, the fact that all my secure password are out in the cloud, is always a bit worrying.
I found Laspass's dark web feature interesting, and 1password seems to be missing it.

Corey
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Need to use 1 pass

Avaliado em 16/01/2024

Vantagens

We could manage the password with team members.
It prevent to forget password.
It helps my data protection because we can update password automatically.

Desvantagens

When I click the sign-in in the 1 pass, it can be go directly to the webpage or email.
I am trying to copy/paste to use this email/password.

I want to know about status of update.(when?, how many times was it updated?, auto generate password, etc)

• Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

You can use one password again!

Avaliado em 10/02/2022

At times especially on new devices it seems like quadruple authentication, which takes up a lot of time and sometimes you lose.

Vantagens

Well my favorite of course is that it works in apps as well as websites which is not something that Chrome or other browsers do.

Desvantagens

If you lose your password and your passcode (which is a little packet you receive) at the beginning when signing up your out of luck.

Forms On Fire e LastPass

Razões para escolher o 1Password

Well I tried last pass and they just seemed a lot more basic and didn't have the features that 1password has. I was ready to get rid of chrome, Mozilla and Google generally anyways for saving my passwords , it was a good switch.

Gmail, LastPass e Google Chrome

Razões para mudar para o 1Password

Actually I was offered a deal for a year in another app and that was the reason why I tried them, and I like them
Dewey
Dewey
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

A MUST HAVE APP

Avaliado em 29/08/2019

We use 1Password to store passwords for our Adobe, Microsoft, Vimeo and other shared accounts that are accessed by our employees.

Vantagens

1Password is super simple and secure, allowing our company to store (and internally share) the passwords to our various media and software accounts. The two factor authentication is also great, giving us even more peace of mind when accessing sensitive data. It is also fairly priced. We have tried a few different password storage options and this by far is our favorite!

Desvantagens

I wish that 1Password had some kind of live chat/phone support, as we've run into small issues from time-to-time that took a bit longer to solve than we would've liked. Speaking to a rep over the phone would have made the process much simpler to solve. Otherwise, we love this service!

Sarah
Sarah
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

1Password for Small Teams

Avaliado em 19/07/2020

We are ensuring that our internal logins and notes are stored safely and securely and that only the people who need access to them can use them.

Vantagens

At our agency, we are now working mostly remotely and have a lot of internal accounts that we must store safely and keep protected. This tool is incredibly handy. The Chrome extension is so extremely useful and auto-fills logins and passwords directly into the tool. You can even have it autofill it without letting people see what the password is, which is an added/bonus safety feature that we use almost exclusively. It's so nice that you can also enter custom fields and other notes and information into each vault and organize the vaults by project, team, client, and have private vaults for your own personal usage. The tool is safe and secure.

Desvantagens

The tool can be a tad clunky to navigate at first and sometimes the extension works a bit slow, however, for the minimal cost and quality of security, it's not a major issue at all. It's very simple to implement once you get used to it.

Rick
Rick
  • Setor: Construção

1Password is the Password Manager we settled on

Avaliado em 19/04/2022

For me 1Password is a software I can't live without. Problem is some employees won't take the 5 seconds it takes to save a password and they just reset passwords all the time.

Vantagens

Great for keeping passwords on all our devices and storing important data.

Desvantagens

I've found it hard to get some of our employees to use the software.

Billy
Billy
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Frictionless and fully integrated password management

Avaliado em 23/08/2022

It's been a smooth integration and it's now useful daily with zero friction.

It's been a smooth integration and it's now useful daily with zero friction.

Vantagens

The company is very transparent and have build the product on top of a zero-knowledge model. There were no major breach in the past and 1password offer a good bug bounty program. The integration with every browser is flawless and provide a smooth user experience.

Desvantagens

The only missing feature is to share granular item inside a team. You need to plan your vaults to give you the right level of flexibility without sharing all-to-everyone.

Razões para mudar para o 1Password

The security model and philosophy of the company.
Brandon
Brandon

1password to rule them all

Avaliado em 17/07/2019

1Password is a great password manager which is very secure.

1Password is a great password manager which is very secure.

Vantagens

You only have to remember 1 password to access all your passwords. Easy to use app to manage team's passwords and important personal details and passwords.

Desvantagens

If you forget your password you are pretty much screwed.

Bill
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good if you only need it for web sites

Avaliado em 08/08/2019

I used a paid subscription for a few months.

I used a paid subscription for a few months.

Vantagens

Using it with the Firefox plugin, it was very easy to use. It automatically filled in passwords on frequently visited sites, or offered to create a password and save it on new sites. The full 1Password web site was fairly easy to navigate. You can create as many vaults as needed to organize your passwords. As a tech consultant, I had 26 vaults and 1300 passwords. It handled the volume just fine.

My primary intent was to be able to share my own active password database with my customers, giving each access to their vault. For this it worked very well. If not for the problems with the phone app, I would still be using it.

Desvantagens

For anything but web sites, 1Password became harder to use. I needed to be able to enter and look up alarm and door lock codes, account numbers and PINs, and other secure customer information, and do it on my laptop and phone. The phone app was the deal-breaker for me. I had to be careful when switching between the 1Password app and the app to which I was trying to authenticate. 1Password would often close and I would need to re-enter my master password. My alternative, KeepassDroid, stays open for a length of time you can choose, before locking again.

Razões para escolher o 1Password

Looking for a way to share portions of my password database with customers.

Razões para mudar para o 1Password

The sharing capability worked the way I needed it to.
Nick
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Complex, But the Best Password Manager Out There

Avaliado em 18/01/2021

1Password is a software I would insist on using at any company, especially where sharing information amongst coworkers is essential, and—without question—when sharing virtual credit card information is necessary. It offers a lot of peace of mind in that regard.

Vantagens

I find 1Password to be the most secure answer to sharing most types of confidential information. Mostly, as the name suggests, this software is great for sharing passwords and/or full login credentials, but it's also great for securely storing credit card information, official eyes-only documents, and a great deal more. The browser integration specifically allows access to most of this information seamlessly, with no compromise in security.

Desvantagens

I used 1Password for many years as a Team Member at another company, and now as the Owner/Administrator, I'm responsible for setting up the accounts of all employees. Onboarding new users tends to be a bit time consuming, and the desktop app and browser dashboards have completely different UIs, as does the browser extension, which sort of feels like I'm running three software trainings at once. It would streamline the onboarding process a lot if all of the UIs were consistent, but it's a small price to pay for what you get, and is entirely worth it.

Jakub
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Once you get used to it you never stop

Avaliado em 23/04/2021

Great app with a set of features which the user finds userful only after some time using it. Like the Watchtower which gives you sort of warnings when there has been a breach in some services. Having th passwords saved somewhere else then the browser is im my opinion very practical and gives me confidance. As a skilled user I can sync my posswords over multiple machines even without using the cloud.

Vantagens

The application is fast and reliable. Passwords get stored securely and what mostly fascinates me is that the auto-fill feature really works all over the websites and it can be tweaked to work on local machines. Everything can be organized into folders and tagged. Finding a password is really easy.

Desvantagens

The switch to the subscription model is understendable, but I did not like it in partiucular since I like my software licenced for a one-time fee.

Razões para escolher o 1Password

The appl was bought by LogMeIn and since the company did not go well on theLogMeIn application I decided to look for something else.

Razões para mudar para o 1Password

Transparency over company ownership and jurisdictional location.
Darryl
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Stop being dumb and disorganized, get 1Password for your business & family!

Avaliado em 09/06/2021

Agilebits has really grown 1Password in the right direction. I've been with them for 10+ years and not only do they actually have support that respond, they even take the time to respond well. They could respond more quickly, but I'm not going to complain much about that, within 24 hours and a good response instead of 72 hours and a canned response... I'll take that any day!

Vantagens

1Password has evolved into a very nice software. Their Business Teams feature has been key in organizing our company virtually. Teaching staff why its so important to use random military grade passwords everywhere and never reusing the same password is key for any business that doesn't like to be hacked. People are pretty dumb when it comes to their passwords, 1Password, when used properly, sets the bar where it needs to be! Stop texting logins everywhere, use 1Password shared vaults to "transfer" a login or other sensitive data to a staff or family member! I've had my kids on it since age 3 with family vault so I can manage their logins, and teach them good practice on login management since day one.

Having access to all sensitive data on the go with the mobile app, priceless. Seriously, why are you still reading this GO BUY IT AND FORCE EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO USE IT!

Desvantagens

I have nothing bad to say, which is strange for me, as I am a critical mind and almost always find something to complain about :) Oh I got one, my complaint is that NOT EVERYONE IS USING IT! Fix that Agilebits!

iCloud e LastPass

Razões para mudar para o 1Password

At the time I chose 1Password because they were standalone vaults that gave me full control over my own data and security. Now anymore, many choose LastPass for price, but I would never sacrifice all the features, support, ease of use, and security that 1pass has provided all these years. I have studied the cloud-based version of 1pass, was impressed with their white-paper on how the encryption works, and wouldn't trust anyone else with a cloud-based solution, ESPECIALLY NOT APPLE / iCLOUD!!!

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Why would you use anything else?

Avaliado em 28/11/2021

Overall our experience has been great. Their support, via both email and Twitter, is top-notch. The UI is modern feeling and easy to navigate. The ability to share those required logins within our company is the most important part of this software, and it's the part that 1Password exceeds at.

Vantagens

The features and modern UI look of 1Password made this an easy choice. Vault management is a breeze, and setting up groups for each department with those vaults is easy. The built-in QR code scanner to set up MFA is a feature that is invaluable as it ensures an easy way for our employees to use this and make sure their accounts can be as safe as possible.

Desvantagens

There is only one thing that is currently negative for us, and that is that there is no G Workspace integration. There is a SCIM bridge to help bridge between different directories, there is support for MS Active Directory, but there is not get any firm plans for G Workspace integration. While this is currently not deal-breaking, as we grow larger we may need to look at alternatives if this doesn't get on the roadmap.

Razões para escolher o 1Password

Lastpass felt dated and it didn't feel like the updates they were making were useful to us or bringing the product up to a modern feel. 1Password was less buggy, has wider support across iOS apps and Web and just felt like a better product to use

Siddharth

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best password manager cross platform

Avaliado em 02/04/2023

1Password is a top brand in password management that works seamlessly with various browsers and operating systems. It can be accessed as a standalone app or browser extension, and comes with unique features like Travel Mode. It caters to both elite and day-to-day users, offering good password management capabilities. Besides all the thing the apps work flawlessly on every operating system, either it is windows, Mac or Android. The app is well optimized on every paltform

Vantagens

1password is a industry leading brand in the field of password manager. It is good to go and work smoothly across with all other browsers and operating system. It is available as standalone app as well as browser extension. Password management is good and comes with some unique features like travel mode. This app provide some features which are suitable for elite customer but also very good and accurate for day to day user.

Desvantagens

Sometime security concern makes it difficult to use. The ease of access is also a fact. 1password required to login every time when I open a browser. Though it is good for security but typing password every time on the same personal computer makes it difficult. At least they should provide an option to stay logged in if user wants. If I have to type password every time, why I use a password manager.

Keeper Security

Razões para escolher o 1Password

I just want to try this. I love to try every software in the category which I personally use in daily life.

Razões para mudar para o 1Password

Its app is well optimized on every platform. It is as accurate on Android as on Windows. Powerful encryption along with easy to use user interface makes it most considerable product.
Stephen M
Stephen M

It Should Be Installed By Default

Avaliado em 13/05/2021

Overall, this is a kick-ass product! You pay for it though so you expect that level of premium upgrades and security. At $36/yr it's a reasonable expense at about $0.75/week to keep all your data in one place, secured. Again, with all of the ways, they allow you to access your information they really provide the most flexibility possible while keeping your information safe.

Vantagens

I'm still waiting for the horrible headline - "1Password Hacked". Thankfully, that day hasn't come and hopefully never will. The software is easy to use in either browser extension or full-application mode. I was able to make all of my passwords random 8-16 characters and different for every service I use. I feel much more secure than I did just a few months ago. It's easy to access across many devices once authorized. I have it on my computers, phone, and even watch. It not only allows passwords but some payment information, so that pesky credit card number you can't remember is always at hand.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, I think it has to do with the site's form submission, you are not prompted to save the password you just entered or created. In that case, if it was generated with 1P, you can pretty easily find it in your password list and add the site domain and username. In other cases, where you created the password, 1P does not know it and you do need to manually add it yourself. These scenarios are maybe every 1-in-10 sites you create an account on.

Razões para escolher o 1Password

I tried LastPass for a little while. It seemed a little more confusing to me. I think there were more granular options, maybe, especially for groups, but I just found it a little more cumbersome to use.

Razões para mudar para o 1Password

I personally prefer the look, feel, and layout of 1Password. I have recommended both LastPass and 1Password to friends and family depending on their preferences - as long as their data is safe.
simon
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Middle of the road software

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

The features I paid for in 1Password became free in it’s competitors and they had more features. As a single user, finding the free version of another product beating the paid version of the product I am using was galling. I switched (even when offered the free subscription with another bundled product).
For small teams, this product was lacking so many of the features I needed

Vantagens

This was the clear (to me) leader in the field when I chose to replace the old solution I had fallen into many years back (when I was only concerned with windows desktop/laptops), and looked to a solution for Mac and mobile. As a single user it had all the features I needed.

Desvantagens

It didn’t scale well to the use cases I had for multiple users or sharing. It didn’t get updated at the speed of other apps on mobile devices. It made it very hard to get my data back out of, to try competitors.

Razões para escolher o 1Password

Roboform was way behind the field for mobile apps.

Razões para mudar para o 1Password

At the time I didn’t need their advanced features, and the single user feature set was better (and initially not more expensive)

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Probably the best password manager out there. Works across any devices and operating systems.

Avaliado em 11/03/2019

Great password management for anyone.

Great password management for anyone.

Vantagens

1Password is a great way to manage and generate strong passwords. It is available as a stand alone application for Windows, Mac and Linux, as a browser plugin for most of the popular browsers out there (like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave, etc) and it has native mobile apps for iOS and Android users.

Besides generating and storing passwords, it can also store secure notes, credit/debit cards, ftp logins and many others. It’s really well thought out and works seamless across all devices.

On iOS, it recently got an OS integration where you can autofill within most of your mobile apps which makes the process of sign in very easy and effortless. There is a similar process for Android users also.

If you are more conscious of where all this data is stored and trust Dropbox with this precious information, you can keep your vault (the place were all this information is stored), inside your dropbox account giving you more control with were your important data is stored.

Desvantagens

There is no major issue to mention here. I do have to say that pricing is a bit on the up side of things. They moved to a subscription model which it’s a bit expensive from my point of view.

The good thing about their pricing structure is that you can buy a stand alone license for the current major version. This gives you lifetime access to this version and all the incremental updates that come along with it. They are pushing really hard for subscriptions and it’s harder to actually find how to purchase the stand alone license.

Carlos
Carlos
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Convenience and security everywhere you go.

Avaliado em 14/12/2019

I often work on multiple stations. From my desktop computer; laptop; phone and tablet. Each day I have to access passwords for websites or when installing software on different computers.
What I like about OnePassword is that it keeps my access information in one place and organized. I can sync all my passwords with multiple devices and unlock with a master password. It also works with face detection in compatible devices.
I can also organize and save the license information for my software for backup purposes and even credit card information.
This is and essential tool when managing multiple sites and when I'm away from my main computer. It is hard to renumber multiple passwords and it's not recommended to always use the same password for every service and site. With OnePassword I only have to remember the master password and get access to my database. It can also be synced with Dropbox making it easy to update my list of passwords.
No more writing usernames and password on a piece of paper and modifying the list every time there is a change of information.

*Easy to use.
*Computer and Mobile App support.
*Extensions to use with most browsers
*Access saved passwords from anywhere
*Storage software keys and passwords
*Save credit card information for (Autofill)
*Minimal graphic user interface
*Compatible with multiple operative systems and browsers
*Free trial
*Low license fee with options to upgrade at discounted rates
*Master password can be also set as face detection.

Desvantagens

*When a new major update is released you will need to also manually update your extension in your browsers and in some cases the configuration of the database.
*Integration with Dropbox is not always ideal, but it's a good option to keep a backup in the cloud.
*There is currently no two factor authentication
*Constant updates to keep track of (specially major updates)

Nate
Nate
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I'm a very happy paying customer

Avaliado em 12/07/2018

Vantagens

I've long had a theory that website's attempts to beef up their security by requiring increasingly more complex passwords has led to a DECREASE in security. There is no way the average human can remember 50+ complex passwords, so they instead do stupid things like writing passwords on sticky notes and/or using the same password across every website they use (meaning that if one is breached, which is inevitable, then essentially they all are).

Enter the hero of this sad tale--1Password! I have used this software for years now, and I recently upgraded to the family account to get my wife on board. As a result, I use a different ridiculously complex and secure password for every website I visit without needing to remember any of them. I simply use a keyboard shortcut that will automatically fill in those usernames and passwords for me. I love it.

Worried about not having a password you'll need while out and about and away from your computer? Not to worry, they also have great mobile apps that'll take care of you there.

Also, how many times have you had to ask your spouse/SO for the username/password for some shared account (e.g., Netflix, Hulu, bank account, etc)? No longer. With a 1Password account, those can now be easily and automatically shared to a common vault.

Also worth mentioning is one of my favorite features of any piece of software--it disappears into the background. It just queitly and reliably works in the background with little to no upkeep.

Desvantagens

Honestly, I'm stuggling to think of anything. I work on multiple computers and therefore need things to effortlessly sync between them, and one pain point used to be a sort of fiddly and unreliable sync using Dropbox as a bridge. The syncing is now rock solid (using iCloud, Dropbox, etc.), so is no longer a problem.

Mark

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simply brilliant - impossible to live without.

Avaliado em 07/06/2018

Vantagens

Since every site really should have it's own password or so we're told by the security experts. Yet I only need ONE single password to make it all work and make it all secure.

Who has the time to make AND remember a secure password for every site?
Most people have enough trouble remembering both their email and their login password let alone having separate passwords for every account..
Enter 1password. A simple easy and effective way to generate strong and secure passwords that you need to log into a website these days.

Hit a new website that requires yet another password? Open 1password, generate a password and voila. It automatically saves the username and password for you.
Coming back another day to log in to said site? Hit two buttons, enter your master password and the rest happens for you. 1password automatically enters the username and password that you've saved previously.

When two of the best in the IT Security fields including Troy Hunt recommend 1password, you know that it is very secure.

Even better is that now 1password connects to haveibeenpwned.com. That way if your password is revealed to the world by way of a breach, you can find out simply, log in and change the password. This is checked against the constantly updated haveibeenpwned.com database (without sending your password).

Can't recommend it highly enough!

Desvantagens

1password v6 was hard to for luddites (and those who have little interest in computers but are forced to use them) to use and understand. Unfortunately I've had to abandon a few 1password deployments due to the users not understanding how to use it. With version 7 this looks to be significantly easier and unlikely to still be an issue.

• Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Life changing security management

Avaliado em 01/06/2021

1Password leads the industry when it comes to password management. Beyond just storing login info, 1Password can secure arbitrary files/documents, text data, credit card info, Wi-Fi passwords, driver's licenses, passports, etc. Items can be organized into various vaults, some of which you can choose to share among members of your family or organization (depending on your plan) to easily keep shared passwords available to multiple users.

1Password integrates with just about every conceivable browser, and the extensions do their best to auto-fill login info automatically. Additionally, 1Password can store 2FA token generators for logins. After logging in, it can automatically paste the current code into the 2FA prompt, so it's about as easy as possible to have increased account security. Of course, whenever it copies data to the pasteboard automatically, it will restore the previous contents of the pasteboard shortly thereafter.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with 1Password. Yes, I had to go through a months long ordeal of transitioning my messy, insecure logins from Safari over to 1Password, which involved visiting every site and changing my passwords to use unique, randomly-generated secure passwords. But once I finally got everything organized, it has been effortless to keep all my logins, credit card, and even all my cryptocurrency info secured. The browser extensions and iOS integration make it effortless to log in about 95% of the time.

Vantagens

The Apple first-class citizens approach that 1Password employs means it's an incredibly polished and pleasant user experience on any Apple device, even though it's supported on Windows and Android as well. The design language instills confidence in the quality of the product as well, as does their industry-leading stance on security and data protection.

However, the single best feature in my mind is their world class customer support. Seriously, no other product I've ever used has the same level of support that 1Password offers. Whether you email them or tweet at them, you will receive a professional, personalized response extremely quickly, no matter whether you're asking a question or just leaving a compliment. Replies are offered using correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation, which may seem silly to point out, but when it comes to a product that you're trusting to secure your entire digital life, these factors go a long way to inspire trust that they take their product, business, and customers seriously.

Desvantagens

It's hard to think of cons, honestly. Every con I can think of would usually involve some trivial nit pick which in no way affects the core experience. However, I'll list a few of them anyway.

1Password is a touch too opinionated when it comes to organizing fields, in my opinion. For some item types, 1Password mandates which fields appears, and those fields can't be moved around or deleted outright. If you leave them empty, they won't appear in the standard view, but still, someone OCD like me enjoys being able to exactly move things around. Perhaps more interesting is the fact that there are different restrictions on different platforms. On iOS, you can move some mandatory fields around that you can't on macOS. On Windows, text notes don't render Markdown whereas they do on macOS and iOS. On iOS, there doesn't appear to be a way to link related items, even though you can see already existing linked items if they were added on macOS.

Perhaps the biggest actual usability con for most people might be the desktop experience's information architecture. It can be confusing sometimes to figure out where you are. The navigation side bar might be hiding item categories which you have to reveal, or it may be confusing to know at a glance exactly what vault you are currently viewing. Every once in a while, I'll get a little lost in the navigation, which I suspect might be problematic for less tech savvy users.

Tim
Tim

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Researched and used other, 1Password is the best for me.

Avaliado em 16/08/2021

I originally set up 1Password with out a lot of research. It was great except I wanted the ability to share individual records without having to create a separate vault for it. This lead me to doing more research when I started my own company and I settled on Keeper. I found that wile I initially thought Keeper was cheaper by the time I bought all the optional peaces it was the same or more expensive than 1Password and much more difficult to use (partial because of having more options). I did extensive searching and testing at this point and finaly went through the effort to switch back to 1Password. Save yourself the trouble, do your research on the front side, and/or just use 1Password, it's great.

Vantagens

My initial experience with one password comes from setting it up for a small/med. construction company. While security may be most important in a password app. usability is right next to it. A difficult to use app might as well not be rated for security because it won't be used. I found 1Password to be user friendly even with people who are the most unfriendly toward using a computer.
After useability:
-Shared Vaults (groups of passwords)
-Admin power and simplicity
-Guest access (in some packages) - this is the ability to share a vault with someone (client) for no additional charge and keep them separate from the rest of the organization (say you need access to some of there resources during a project)
-Integration of multiple accounts, I have a personal account (provided with my work account), a work account, and an account from a primary customer. When I sign in to my app I get access to these three authorized accounts with clear but convenient separation. Which comes back to, I use it because it's convinced and secure.

Desvantagens

Read this as, my two feature requests, but if these are critical items for you, then be aware.
-Share single items, in 1Password all sharing is done by vault and over all this is a good thing but I'd like to have persons user credentials in a vault for that person but share just that item to a junior IT person. There are work arounds but that would be nice.
-Securely receive credentials as a one time event from an outside source. A reminder that the guest vault sharing I described above is outstanding it's overkill when you need to get a set of credentials from a client (or other source) and don't need to keep in in sync. I've seen this from a small solution. It sends a one time access url that is a form. After it is opened and closed it doesn't do anything anymore. If info is entered it creates and entry on my side.

These are small things I would like but I still chose 1Password over having those features.
If you must have them; Keeper has ability to share groups and individuals records - powerful but a little difficult
For the requesting feature look to to EliPass, I found this one feature great but the rest of the platform needs work.

Keeper Security, LastPass e Bitwarden

Razões para escolher o 1Password

Usability and value (not the cheapest but good price points with great product)
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

1Password is an excellent all-round password manager.

Avaliado em 06/02/2023

1Password makes it easier to continuously maintain and improve my password security. Updating passwords through the vault is much easier than going to each account individually. I'm impressed with how well it captures new accounts, and I like that it monitors the web for data breaches. Its ease of use and security means it's also surprisingly useful for noting sensitive information - both the kind I need to refer to fairly often, like bank accounts, and the kind that I need rarely, but in a hurry. I like flexibility of tagging and sorting different kinds of information, including photo uploads.The tags are also great for keeping your accounts organised. As a contractor, I sometimes end up with half a dozen random new log ins for a client. I tag them all with the client name, so at the end I can easily delete/share/whatever I need to do. It's just an annoying little admin task that kept coming up - and now it takes three seconds. (And now I don't get out to a site and have to spend 45 minutes sweating over the stupid corporate wifi!)

Vantagens

For an extremely small price, 1Password is an excellent work-horse password manager. It's platform/browser/tech agnostic, which means it works equally well across my work PC and personal Apple devices. I particularly love the 'shared vault' feature. I use it constantly with my partner, who also has 1Password, for everything from electricity accounts to bank details. It's easy to share with people who don't have 1Password as well (so my parents can log into Netflix).

Desvantagens

It's not the best at integrating with iphone apps, although it's not a huge problem. For example, if an app needs my apple ID, I need to leave the app, open 1Password, search and copy that password, restart the first app and paste it in. Slightly annoying, but very easy to overcome each time.