Avaliações do 1Password

1Password

Gerenciador de senhas para empresas e famílias

4.8/5 (810 avaliações)
Bill B.
Traduzir com Google

Good if you only need it for web sites

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 08/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I used a paid subscription for a few months.

Vantagens

Using it with the Firefox plugin, it was very easy to use. It automatically filled in passwords on frequently visited sites, or offered to create a password and save it on new sites. The full 1Password web site was fairly easy to navigate. You can create as many vaults as needed to organize your passwords. As a tech consultant, I had 26 vaults and 1300 passwords. It handled the volume just fine.

My primary intent was to be able to share my own active password database with my customers, giving each access to their vault. For this it worked very well. If not for the problems with the phone app, I would still be using it.

Desvantagens

For anything but web sites, 1Password became harder to use. I needed to be able to enter and look up alarm and door lock codes, account numbers and PINs, and other secure customer information, and do it on my laptop and phone. The phone app was the deal-breaker for me. I had to be careful when switching between the 1Password app and the app to which I was trying to authenticate. 1Password would often close and I would need to re-enter my master password. My alternative, KeepassDroid, stays open for a length of time you can choose, before locking again.

Michael L.

Love 1Password!

Avaliado em 24/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have loved using 1Password! It has been one of the most functional resources I have used in my line of work.

Vantagens

1Password has been a lifesaver for me. My memory sucks, and 1 Password saves so much important information for me and has been incredibly secure through the process of protecting my passwords. I love the iOS sharing between devices, and it is amazing to have all your passwords in one place!

Desvantagens

I hate to pay for it, but it's worth it. It isn't much for the subscription, but this is literally the only con.

Andrew K.

Great Password Vault w/ Extensive Features

Avaliado em 23/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, 1Password has proven to be a very effective and reliable tool for my business needs. Its universal application amongst our team has substantially upgraded our internal security protocols, and its user friendly admin panel through the web browser makes password management relatively simple. I would highly recommend this product for anyone searching for a password management tool.

Vantagens

This particular password application is available for PC, Mac, and mobile, and I have been using it for all three types of devices. It has structured templates that make it easy to add, delete, or edit existing logins or banking information. Some of it's more beneficial advanced features include the Watchtower, which identifies weak, duplicate, and expiring password, the Password Generator, which allows you to easily create new passwords, and an advances search which can help you identify where specific passwords or usernames are located.

Desvantagens

While the application is conveniently available via web browser, desktop, and mobile application, each format operates distinctly different. The mobile version, for example, has substantially limited features when compare to the browser and desktop app versions. In addition, organizations or teams can only be managed through the web browser version, which means you need an actually computer to add/delete users or edit permissions.

Brian H.

Happy Customer

Avaliado em 08/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Experience has been great. I started with standalone licence but now I use 1password subscription on a personal level and team work account. I don't know how we survived before without having 1password in the past. It takes the guesswork of all the accounts we have to manage. We have over 1000 passwords for all the web accounts, network switches, projectors, computers, laptop carts, and credit cards. A team of four of us all use 1password to access / mangange and keep accounts credentials up to date. It is wonderful.

On a personal level I know if God forbid anything happened to me today. My wife would not have to spend days trying to log into or reset my critical accounts (life insurance, credit cards, SSN, smart phonw log in, home WIFI...) We have everything in there. All she has to do is open 1Password, select a category or start typing keywords and see will have the account info and notes see needs in seconds. This gives me great comfort knowing she can access all this needed information quickly.

Vantagens

Everything. Clean look. Simple to use. Open and Fill is a big time saver.
I love however you can integrate it into the autofill on IOS passwords.
I see apps developing with the 1Password icon for quick log in
Supports 2SV

Desvantagens

There is not much I have found that I dislike.
I wish I could make some custom categories.
I wish the standalone licence would have a changed password history.

'Almost' ..... Flawless

Avaliado em 15/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

For the most part, this app is 'flawless' and is a vital everyday experience on each and every internet visit.

You 'must' however, be 'religious' with your execution and interaction with the program...
garbage in <--> garbage out.

It almost goes without saying.... but just like you should 'organize' and categorize all of your photos, music tracks, file structures.... you still have to keep on top of managing all of your 'secure' information. This app will help with that, but just like the ab cruncher doesn't actually get you flat abs, you still have to do ALL of the reps, every day, for a year or two.

I keep 'everything' in the is app. Passports, Drivers Licence, Birth Certificates, Credit Cards... I mean 'everything'...... (including scanned PDF copies of the original documents)... and this is where it gets a bit 'messy'. They 'used' to keep each record with each document embedded, but they recently changed the documents to appear as 'separate' entries with hyperlinks to those documents.... so now, you have to edit in a link to your document, but to get 'back' to your record, you also have to edit in a link back!!!... (not to mention scanning all of your documents).... it's a huge pain in the rear.

Plus, you will be continually weeding and sorting duplicate passwords, weak passwords, and compromised passwords. They do include 'tools' to use with this, including sorting by date, so that can make things easier... but if you don't keep on top of it, it gets away.

Vantagens

Security, All in one place. Don't need to remember more than one password. Multi-Platform (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android), multi-browser (Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox etc)... Convenience of having everything with you, all of the time. Makes creating new passwords a breeze, so joining sites etc, is easy.

Desvantagens

Doesn't 'always' work with web pages. Can get 'messy'. Yet another blood sucking leech on your bank account. Your master password needs to be 'strong' (long, multi character, mix of words, numbers, symbols).... and you must continually enter it - unless you have a fingerprint or face recognition option. Limited categories. If you want to keep the make and model of your car for example, you'll have to settle for a 'generic' note... SplashID has 'better' categories.

Traduzir com Google

Probably the best password manager out there. Works across any devices and operating systems.

Avaliado em 11/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great password management for anyone.

Vantagens

1Password is a great way to manage and generate strong passwords. It is available as a stand alone application for Windows, Mac and Linux, as a browser plugin for most of the popular browsers out there (like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave, etc) and it has native mobile apps for iOS and Android users.

Besides generating and storing passwords, it can also store secure notes, credit/debit cards, ftp logins and many others. It’s really well thought out and works seamless across all devices.

On iOS, it recently got an OS integration where you can autofill within most of your mobile apps which makes the process of sign in very easy and effortless. There is a similar process for Android users also.

If you are more conscious of where all this data is stored and trust Dropbox with this precious information, you can keep your vault (the place were all this information is stored), inside your dropbox account giving you more control with were your important data is stored.

Desvantagens

There is no major issue to mention here. I do have to say that pricing is a bit on the up side of things. They moved to a subscription model which it’s a bit expensive from my point of view.

The good thing about their pricing structure is that you can buy a stand alone license for the current major version. This gives you lifetime access to this version and all the incremental updates that come along with it. They are pushing really hard for subscriptions and it’s harder to actually find how to purchase the stand alone license.

Lucas B.

Benefits of Team Collaboration with Password Management

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 05/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My twin brother and I are entrepreneurs and have a venture studio. We partner with startup companies and help them build their businesses. Accordingly, we needed a solution where sharing of login credentials and secret notes worked smoothly with robust flexibility for managing user access. After using competing solutions, we realized team collaboration was not a core value of the other solutions. Fortunately, we discovered 1password and all of our desires have been fulfilled.

While my brother and I both of our own private login credentials for various services, a vast majority of logins credentials are shared. We soon realized that sharing login credentials with our team members was a fundamental way we operated. 1password provides the best and most secure solution for sharing passwords with team members.

Vantagens

- Sharing and collaboration are key advantages to their solution while security is still a top priority. Any folder can be easily shared or unshared. Folders can be shared with team members and even a guest.

- Flexibility in managing access to vaults. I can create vaults that are by default accessible by other administrators. Thus, I can give my twin brother (an administrator) immediate access when creating the vault. It is just as easy to uncheck the box to give other administrators access which turns the vault into a private one that I only have access to.

- Managing user access for team members is easy and intuitive. Once the vault is created, you can click on the settings for the vault from the main dashboard and add team members to have access. Once access is granted to a vault, the team member gets immediate access. Team members don’t need to wait around for changes to propagate to their user’s access.

- Editing and using login credential from the website is really easy. I enjoy how you can copy the pass with it being kept secret. Only when necessary, you can easily click a button to reveal the password. This makes it easier to collaborate with team members present while not compromising security.

Desvantagens

- If you have a guest user, they can only have access to one vault. It doesn’t say this in the interface, but after a few times of trying to give a guest user access to a second vault and 1pass changing the access to the new vault only and removing access from the old one, I am pretty confident this is the intended functionality that isn’t apparent within their UI.

- Unable to move an item from one vault to another. Instead, if you want to item an item from one vault to another, you need to create a new duplicate item in the new vault and then delete the old one.

Traduzir com Google

Near-perfect password manager across all of my devices, with a great family account featureset

Avaliado em 08/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Dead simple password management, sharing and entry

Vantagens

Firstly, I love the most basic premise of the tool: password management. 1Password makes it easy to generate secure length passwords on the fly, and then save these on first login. I can then access these passwords on any of my devices that I have connected 1Password to. Recently, there was an upgrade to allow for autofill within mobile apps, which has been an incredible time saver. It is painless to generate new passwords for different services, avoiding the pitfalls of using a consistent password. A year or so ago, a service I use had a password breach - however the password that was leaked was unique to that service which really contained the problem to just resetting that single account. I love the family account features, where me and my partner can keep shared access to the latest credentials for certain non-critical things like food apps or Netflix.

Desvantagens

I have had various versions of 1Password, and at one point had a separate freelance and personal account. Merging things hasn't been super straightforward and at times I do find duplicate entries for sites, which is a bit of guesswork to figure out which entry is the current credentials. I've been cleaning these up as I go, but it would be nice to have some sort of 'de-dupe' feature. I was also having some errors with an older vault format in my newer account. Sometimes when saving credentials, especially from a reset email event, it struggles to save the username with the password, which leads to having to type it in next time. No major problems.

Nate C.
Traduzir com Google

I'm a very happy paying customer

Avaliado em 12/07/2018

Vantagens

I've long had a theory that website's attempts to beef up their security by requiring increasingly more complex passwords has led to a DECREASE in security. There is no way the average human can remember 50+ complex passwords, so they instead do stupid things like writing passwords on sticky notes and/or using the same password across every website they use (meaning that if one is breached, which is inevitable, then essentially they all are).

Enter the hero of this sad tale--1Password! I have used this software for years now, and I recently upgraded to the family account to get my wife on board. As a result, I use a different ridiculously complex and secure password for every website I visit without needing to remember any of them. I simply use a keyboard shortcut that will automatically fill in those usernames and passwords for me. I love it.

Worried about not having a password you'll need while out and about and away from your computer? Not to worry, they also have great mobile apps that'll take care of you there.

Also, how many times have you had to ask your spouse/SO for the username/password for some shared account (e.g., Netflix, Hulu, bank account, etc)? No longer. With a 1Password account, those can now be easily and automatically shared to a common vault.

Also worth mentioning is one of my favorite features of any piece of software--it disappears into the background. It just queitly and reliably works in the background with little to no upkeep.

Desvantagens

Honestly, I'm stuggling to think of anything. I work on multiple computers and therefore need things to effortlessly sync between them, and one pain point used to be a sort of fiddly and unreliable sync using Dropbox as a bridge. The syncing is now rock solid (using iCloud, Dropbox, etc.), so is no longer a problem.

Traduzir com Google

I have used 1Password for several years and it is the single best investment that I have ever made.

Avaliado em 23/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can use complex and unique passwords for each of my 400+ accounts that are password protected. I also use the "Secure Notes" function to store things like encryption keys and software license numbers in case I need to retrieve them for any reason. I cannot stress enough how important this product is and the cost is less than a small coffee at many places.

Vantagens

In this day and age, when I see people using stupid passwords like their kid's birthday it makes me seriously question whether or not I should give them my data. The best password is so complex that it would be impossible to remember and never repeated for any of your accounts. Four years after buying 1Password, I have approximately 400 accounts each with different passwords that nobody is going to guess. The best part of this software is that there are plugins available for most major web browsers (I use Safari and Chrome). When I come to a website where I need to enter a store password, I simply open the plugin by entering my "1 password" and the software populates the website. I heavily rely on the iPhone and iPad apps which seamlessly sync with the software on my computer. The software will even alert you when you haven't changed a password for a period of time. Furthermore, if you change your password on a website, you will be prompted to update the entry in the Software, which it will do automatically upon clicking "update." In 2018, there is no good reason not to be using a password manager. Remember, I have like 400 password protected accounts and if even one of those companies has a data breach, I'd rather the hackers not get into my bank, credit card accounts, retail accounts, streaming services, and all the other accounts I use. Agile Bits is one of the leading developers in this area and 1Password software integrates well with just about anything.

Desvantagens

It's not free. Seriously all joking aside, there is NOTHING bad about this software. My main gripe would be with developers who require a password that do not integrate with this software given how important it is.

Mark H.
Traduzir com Google

Simply brilliant - impossible to live without.

Avaliado em 07/06/2018

Vantagens

Since every site really should have it's own password or so we're told by the security experts. Yet I only need ONE single password to make it all work and make it all secure.

Who has the time to make AND remember a secure password for every site?
Most people have enough trouble remembering both their email and their login password let alone having separate passwords for every account..
Enter 1password. A simple easy and effective way to generate strong and secure passwords that you need to log into a website these days.

Hit a new website that requires yet another password? Open 1password, generate a password and voila. It automatically saves the username and password for you.
Coming back another day to log in to said site? Hit two buttons, enter your master password and the rest happens for you. 1password automatically enters the username and password that you've saved previously.

When two of the best in the IT Security fields including Troy Hunt recommend 1password, you know that it is very secure.

Even better is that now 1password connects to haveibeenpwned.com. That way if your password is revealed to the world by way of a breach, you can find out simply, log in and change the password. This is checked against the constantly updated haveibeenpwned.com database (without sending your password).

Can't recommend it highly enough!

Desvantagens

1password v6 was hard to for luddites (and those who have little interest in computers but are forced to use them) to use and understand. Unfortunately I've had to abandon a few 1password deployments due to the users not understanding how to use it. With version 7 this looks to be significantly easier and unlikely to still be an issue.

W. kent W.

I simply cannot fathom my password management without 1Password

Avaliado em 01/06/2018

Vantagens

Even though I am a single individual I have amassed a surprisingly large number of online accounts. From banks, credit cards, subscriptions, online retailers, reward cards, etc. You name it. I currently have 270 individual login accounts, and yes, I use the majority of them at least once every month or two. There is no way in hades that I would be able to use unique and long passwords for each one. The password generator is a fantastic utility. I just look at the website's requirements and make the password the maximum length and complexity. Watchtower is great for data breaches that I might not otherwise know about and the "aging" of passwords is helpful to keep my rotation current. Storage of software, licenses, SSN, credit cards and the like is brilliant. I can fill in websites with my current info at one or two clicks. I was not crazy about the subscription change in 1Password 7 but as long as it stays at the current price for those of us who have switched, I think it is a good deal. I hope it never gets too expensive and we have no option but to pay or lose the program. I have been using 1Password since (If I remember correctly, Version 2 and have it on my iPhone and iPad. I cannot say enough good things.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a way to stop a password / pin number being flagged as weak if you have no alternative to the length of the password/pin. Also, I would love a feature that made a smart list of logins that have not been used in a user specified period of time. Such as, "not used in 6 months, not used in 1 year, not used in 2 years.... etc. That way one could begin weeding out accounts set up for one use, and no longer needed. One could go to that site and delete the account so there are not "orphan" accounts lingering in the ether.

Incredibly comfortable password manager

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 16/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

1password is an application that offers to be our safe on all sorts of logins, passwords and other private information. Encryption, blocking access with a password and with a fingerprint, help in generating codes of varying length and complexity of our passwords. It's all there. What's more? Easy backup and synchronization with popular clouds. Security, convenience and a multiplatform tool that I can heartily recommend to everyone.

Vantagens

I've been using 1password only for a week but I love it already. I had no idea how comfortable it is to manage your passwords like this, not to mention security (It was not really safe for me, since i had like 2-3 passwords to all pages before). This software remembers and automatically enters my passwords to web sites and applications on all devices - the only thing I need to worry about is creating and remembering one solid, main password. What's even better - I don't even need this password in the mobile app - my fingerprint lines are enough.

This program is able to operate the password generator perfectly, adapting them to the requirements of websites. Apart from the fact that it is convenient, 1password is extremely safe. It also has the ability to audit our secret data. The program checks how long ago I changed my password. Information about the security breach is also monitored, so that I will be able to keep up to date in case my login parameters have leaked and whether they should be updated.

What is important, the program also offers a lot of tools that further increase security, including the function of analyzing the strength of the password and the website to which Ilog in (in terms of potential gaps).This software can also, for example, let the user know that a defect has been detected on the site he is logging into, and that it is recommended to change the password.

Desvantagens

Not gonna lie, 1password is quite expensive compared to other password managers.
Nevertheless, I think that it is worth paying the price for comfort and safety.

Jonathan L.

The Hardware-Software Password Solution

Avaliado em 11/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Despite their progress toward cloud-based services, we still love 1Password. It's easy to separate personal from business passwords (using vaults) and we're satisfied with the security-it implements TouchID for macOS and iOS. We rest soundly knowing our data is securely encrypted and with the apps we can access our data even without an internet connection (which happens often for us as we travel and work in rural countries).

Vantagens

My [our] favorite thing about 1Password is that it's hardware-based (as opposed to cloud-only). In our firm, we deal with lots of client passwords that we prefer to have securely handled on our own encrypted servers. 1Password has allowed us to do this and the app is easy to use, works on desktop and mobile, and is frequently updated.

Desvantagens

We least enjoy the fact that 1Password's moving slowly toward being cloud-based. The most recent update of the browser extension now requires a log-in to function. Secondly, through the app experience, we're being asked to upgrade or sign-up for an online service. We've updated more slowly now as a result so we can stay cloud-free for privacy concerns.

Victor S.

The best password manager

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 19/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

1Password is a fantastic tool that will help you to manage your passwords and private data for a very fair price. Having one different password for every website can be a pain but 1Password makes it easier than ever.
If you wonder how you'll manage to login into apps & websites on your phone, the mobile app works like a charm and all your data is synchronized in the background.

Vantagens

1Password gives you an easy and secure way to manage all your credentials. Both Mac and iOS app are fast and stable.
I love how you can not only save passwords but also some important data like credit card numbers, bank accounts, software licenses and many more.

The 2FA integration is flawless, whenever you need a 2FA code, 1Passwords copies it and also restores your previous clipboard after a few seconds. This is one of the best features for me.

Not knowing any of my passwords but being able to sign-in only with FaceID or my fingerprint is an amazing feeling. 1Password is an excellent tool to use at work as well.

Desvantagens

I wish 1Password had a tool to import Dashlane passwords other than using a CVS file.
Another feature from Dashlane that I miss is the ability to auto-login as soon as a web page is loaded.

Patrizia I.
Traduzir com Google

Keep your sensible data sound and safe and feel free to forget them

Avaliado em 15/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Thanks to 1password I am no longer afraid to forget important passwords, especially the ones related to my work tools. Every day I access multiple platforms and I guess I couldn’t do it without 1Password anymore. No more sheets of paper or data saved around!

Vantagens

1Password is terrible helpful, especially for those who work with multiple platforms and online tools, just like me. By installing the software and its extension you will no longer have any password problems.

The only thing you have to do is remembering your master password to access to 1Password and then the game is done. Indeed, the software will storage all your sensible data, from passwords, to payment details and software licenses.

Save your credentials is much more easy thanks to the browser extension. Every time you access to a new online account, 1password will ask you to save your login credentials and then, thanks to the ctrl+\ shortcut, it will easily recall your data and auto-fill the credential fields. It’s so comfortable.

For each platform you are free to save multiple accounts and information, you can also effectively organize your data by setting custom titles to each data series.

1Password has also a useful automatic password generator that saves you having to think about complex passwords, what else?

Desvantagens

Sometimes the shortcut command didn’t work, I still don’t know when and why it happens. Maybe it is my fault.

To proper use the search function you should well organize your name and data in order to avoid any loss of time.

Rodrigo G.
Traduzir com Google

The best password handling solution for all your devices: simple, secure and well integrated

Avaliado em 02/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Seamless integration in all my devices, complete control of the information stored, transparent password handling. It is a very recommended software for anyone, especially power users such as businesses.

Vantagens

The first thing you need in this kind of software is a company you can trust and apps that feel secure : 1Password is basically that. It has an intuitive interface that anyone can use, it is beautiful and well integrated, and by far surpasses the "keychain access" and other built in apps by giving you control of what it stores and synchronizes, and how. I knew of this software because it was featured in one of Apple keynotes some years ago, and you know that when Apple promotes a software (especially one related to security of data) this means business.

Desvantagens

I bought 1password for iPhone and iPad with the old pricing model: buy once and use it forever (I think it was an in-app purchase). I never bought the Mac version because I thought of it as being expensive and the integrated environment for Safari in MacOS didn't justify the price, as I always have my phone with me.
Now that the pricing scheme has changed it makes much more sense to have the Desktop version as well, especially if you are a family or a business. There are pros and cons to the pricing scheme but for some power users (again business and families) it's worth the money.

Steve B.

16 pax media production company

Avaliado em 22/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Other than the plumbing issues on the backend when our company tried to jury rig a personal solution for our growing business, our experience has been great. I look forward to full implementation of the Teams solution for our business and having everyone on the same page. The rep from the business team, has been a huge help in solving some technical issues, in addition to helping me choose between a business account and a teams account. Big kudos to him for excellent service.

Vantagens

The functionality of having one program and one place to access all company passwords is wonderful, especially with the cluttered marketplace of keychain, google passwords, etc. For an enterprise, it's key to have everyone using the same, designated pw library independent of operating systems and browser accounts.

Desvantagens

The plumbing of storing 1PW data in Dropbox and linking that to multiple machines has been hard for me to understand and clunky for our business. We started with 3 pax and that worked well, but as we've grown, not having a dedicated IT person and not having a standard process for onboarding, we've had limited implementation. Now that we've reached 17pax, we've upgraded to a teams account that appears to be solving the clunky patchwork of info and implementation.

Michael T.

First App to buy!

Avaliado em 01/06/2018

Vantagens

I help many fellow Apple user's with their devices across a broad spectrum of user requirements. The common denominator is that it today's online world EVERYONE needs a highly secure presence to protect their data. I have used 1Password from its first release, and it's an indispensable tool. So much so that to everyone with a Mac, I recommend it as the FIRST application they buy (subscribe), before anything else. 99% of people who come to me for help, when seeing the benefit, sign up for a subscription.

Many of us complained, myself included, when Agilebits went to a subscription-based model. But if you take a step back, it is an incredible value. You always have the latest release on every platform, you don't have to use some other Cloud syncing option. For less than a cup of you get all these benefits. I sleep better at night when I've fixed all the vulnerabilities that the built-in security audit, like Watchtower, alerts have been resolved. With each release, there are major improvements.

Hats off to the great team at Agilebits, Well done!

Desvantagens

I wish there was a phone support like AppleCare.
I also wish there were finer grained control (like ACLs) for passwords shared with family members.

Traduzir com Google

Excellent all in one password program!

Avaliado em 26/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I briefly tried Lastpass and quickly switched back to 1Password for my team at work. Put simply, it's just more reliable. I no longer have to worry bout memorizing passwords or password security. I can make my passwords long and complex (and therefore more difficult to hack). Great product with great Apple integration.

Vantagens

It has from the very beginning integrated very well with my Mac products. I can seamlessly switch between my Mac and iPhone and access my passwords. The FaceID compatibility is a nice touch. I can store secure notes, passwords for all my websites, combinations to locks, credit cards numbers, etc. This information is all stored LOCALLY, which is very important to me. My vault is local only to my machines and isn't stored in the cloud where it might be more vulnerable to hacking. The password generator is a nice feature.

Desvantagens

It would be nice if the password generator was a little easier to use. I can't tell you how many times I've updated a password using the generator and then somehow lost the new password (and 1Password didn't save the old one). The fill and click feature is also a little unreliable. Sometimes the forms will fill in automatically and then click to the next page. Sometimes they won't and will have to be filled in twice. It's a minor gripe, but it could be improved.

Brian W.

Password management done right

Avaliado em 12/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are a digital startup, and with that comes so many passwords for all the email and social media accounts, online services, servers just to mention a few. In addition to that, some of these passwords need to be shared amongst teaaam members. 1passwords allows us to do that easily and securely.

Vantagens

In an age where passwords get compromised every other day, it is quite difficult to keep everything secure while remembering all the different passwords. 1Passwords is exactly that, reduces the passwords you need to remember to just one. You add all you passwords and sensitive information to 1Password, while generating very secure passwords then using browser extensions and mobile phone apps, you can login at the click of a button.

I like:
- the simplicity of the user experience
- the security and peaaace of mind - tells you if your password has been compromised or if you're reusing it
- the ability to remember all sorts of sensitive information like files and credit card details
- the availability on all platforms

Desvantagens

The one thing that is both a pro and a con is the login process. You need to enter your email address, a 20+ alphanumeric secret key and your master password. To be fair, 1Password has done everything to ensure you can get all these details as faast as possible.

Changed our office

Avaliado em 28/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall amazing, and I'm pleased at how easy it is to manage passwords and vaults.

Vantagens

Pros:
- 1 password, 1 account but different vaults to keep your passwords organized/separate
- Ability to share vaults, and thus decide what passwords should be shared with your team and what are personal, for only the administrative team, etc.
- Saves. You. Time. Holy moly you do not have to go through re-setting passwords because you simply don't have to remember a million
- Keeps you secure - I trust this product
- One of the less obvious pros: you know when you have to sign up for an account with a new platform and they need you to create a password with 20 characters, 1 special character, 2 spaces, 1 number, and it must contain French (okay, I'm exaggerating, but you get the picture) - 1Password will do that for you, and remember the unique and secure password it created so you don't have to.

Desvantagens

Cons:
- The learning curve is steep. As much as I would like to, it's not software I would get my mom using just for the sake of it - it can be confusing at first
- It's hard to shop around for password-management software. Once you invest, you're kind of committed. If you don't like 1Password, it's going to be annoying to switch.

Trevor B.

Can't live without it

Avaliado em 01/08/2018

Vantagens

How do you remember the passwords for every website you use? Ask any security professional, and they'll give you the same answer: Don't. You can't possibly remember more than a handful of unique passwords, and re-using the same password across multiple websites leaves you vulnerable to having your account hacked on all of those sites when any one of them suffers a breach.

1Password has been around for years and developed a reputation for reliability (a critical feature for this kind of software!). Password sync seamlessly across all devices you install 1Password on, and its browser extensions let you enter the right password for every site with only a keystroke. And entering passwords that way helps to protect you against phishing attacks, since 1Password will only enter the site's password if the domain is correct.

Every version brings smart new updates to stay security-savvy. My favorite recent feature: The built-in "Watchtower," which keeps you apprised of which passwords you may need to change due to reported breaches.

Desvantagens

The search feature can be a little clunky. It's important to title your logins appropriately so that you'll remember how to find them.

Nathan S.
Traduzir com Google

My favorite offline password manager

Avaliado em 28/03/2018

Vantagens

1Password makes managing passwords easy. I have used this on Windows and Mac and Android for over 2 years and find that once you get past the connecting of online storage options, it is an effective and easy to use password manager.
The password creator tool is probably the best feature in my opinion, its remembers what site you created a password for and you can easily go back and edit or change passwords on the fly.
Syncing between devices is also a great tool, you always have the latest passwords and login info (as long as you have internet)
The extension tools make it easy to log into various sites particularly in Chrome

Desvantagens

Setting up 1Password does require a bit of technical knowledge especially if you choose not to opt for a 1password membership as a vault for your passwords
The price is steep especially on Mac, even though it is a one time cost.
Syncing is not always accurate.
Though the password creator is an awesome tool, it can get messy if you create 2 or more passwords for the same site or login info, it will not automatically overwrite the old info that is no longer valid unless you manually do this.
The Safari extension on Mac anyway does not work great.

Jordan M.
Traduzir com Google

Seriously, don't look any further than this App

Avaliado em 21/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use 1Password on a daily basis and cannot be anymore positive with it. It makes navigating my online accounts easy and secure because you don't share the same password across all accounts. It's auto-fill feature is super reliable and fast.

-ENCRYPTION ENCRYPTION ENCRYPTION
-Synchronisation between all of your devices.
-Seamless integration with iOS and 3rd Party apps.
-Great Password Generator
-Integration with haveibeenpwned.com
-Easy to use
-Great Organization system

That may just look like a feature list, but every single point there is a huge benefit.

This is a bit dark, but hear me out... Not many people consider what happens to their accounts/passwords after they pass away. Many families struggle to gather the pieces of information afterwards. If there is information online and they don't have access to the passwords they're in big trouble. With 1Password you can keep ALL of your passwords safe, secure, and private. Plus you can include your Master Password or Print a document of all your passwords and include it in your will-sealed and safe.

Desvantagens

Although not expensive. The monthly subscription adds up over time and alongside all the other subscriptions we have.