Avaliações do Kintone

4.8/5 (62 avaliações)
Data T.

Kintone works!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Kintone has been the most cost-effective solution to my organization's database, data, and reporting needs for over two years. I don't see us dropping Kintone even if we adopt other systems. In fact, our plan is to find systems (e.g. BI tools) that can link to Kintone. It takes a look of development time off your hands. For the needs of a small to medium organization, it is almost all you may need to rid yourself off scattered spreadsheets, stay data organized, manage workflows and business process communication etc. Just take time to know the tool and you may never need the computer science person.

Quite easy/quick to learn
Very cost-effective for nonprofits
May be all the database needed for small to medium organizations. Link it to another tool (e.g. through ODBC) that supports functionalities like SQL and that's it.
Customization support if you know JavaScript.
Excellent workflow support
Very helpful and responsive customer support.

Desvantagens

Lack of very key and basic formula support such as If-else conditions.
Difficult to make apps talk to each other (app relationships) which leads to the need for multiple apps with duplicate data. It appears the only option available is the Lookup Feature, which works well for its purpose but is limited regarding true apps/database relationships. This limitation may be resolved by linking your apps through ODBC to a tool like a BI tool that supports database relationships.
Limited customization if you have no JavaScript expertise.
Lack of support for SQL

Hello,

Thank you for your review and feedback! We're happy to hear about all the great things you and your organization have accomplished through Kintone, as well as the level of customization and integration you've achieved!
We always encourage our users to experiment with the platform as much as possible!

The People make the Product

Avaliado em 13/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Transitioned a complex database with many "many to many" relationships which don't seem to something the designers at Kintone make a priority but thanks to experts and determined support from the team, we've figured most things out. We have a lot of work to do yet and it can feel daunting but thanks to the support, it is doable.

Vantagens

The support. Figuring things out wasn't intuitive for me and without the support team, I'd likely not have seen the transition through. The team was unbelievably patient and kind and smart about ensuring we didn't get it fast...but correct. Support team truly was the best value and made all the difference in the world.

Desvantagens

Challenging to use and learn.
Lack of comprehensive tutorials.
I would always search first for help but only found very basic guidance which made me feel terrible for always having to turn to support team to figure things out. The product is great if you are very tech savvy and have advanced skills... or if you have the team for support. But if we had to go this alone, we'd never have endured.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! Our support team truly appreciates all of your feedback, and we're always happy to help whenever you need it. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance!

Remus M.
Traduzir com Google

Data made easy - no experience necessary !

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent ! While the self serve help center has its limitation , my overall experience is positive because when I reached out to someone in the Kintone team , I always got the answers that I was looking for.

Vantagens

I like the fact that I was able to figure it out by myself , without the need to run to IT , as we all know that once IT is involved you usually get something that work for them and not for the end user.

Desvantagens

There is nothing I dislike , although I would want to see a more in depth self serve help center . In the current form when you search for solutions on how to solve a problem ( problem in terms of figuring out how to build exactly what you need, not system being down or the like) you might get lucky and find something that will help you. In my view , it would help if customer generated "help solutions" would be made available.

Hi Remus,

Thank you very much for your review! We're always looking for new suggestions for our help center and support, so we appreciate your feedback and are happy to help any time!

Traduzir com Google

Made it easy for a caveman

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 16/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am not a developer. I know how to spell HTML. The Kintone team took a concept I had and created a comprehensive client evaluation audit and scoring system that included multiple client support apps, like action planning. From day one until we were able to start testing initial versions was fast, fast, fast. The development time was a matter of months from start to roll out. The people we worked with were wonderful, honest and smart. The only challenge was that since I am not a "techie" - there were times their communications were a bit over my head. But they eventually learned how to communicate better with a novice like me. I was very, very pleased with Kintone and the platform they built and manage for us.

Vantagens

The system is quite robust, has multiple applications (audit, reporting, support materials, action planning), and easy to use.

Desvantagens

Multiple clients cannot be working on their audit at the same time.

Hello,

Thank you for your review and our team is very grateful for your feedback! As you mentioned, Kintone is a very robust system that can be designed however you want it to be, and we're happy that we were able to help turn your concept into a system that works for you!
Let us know anytime if there's anything else we can help you with!

Traduzir com Google

Kintone review for security services

Avaliado em 28/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We needed a solution to house all of our client communication, customer contracts and unique services, equipment, billing information, CRM, document library, post inspections, and more. We are able to do all that and more and customize it exactly as we want it.

Vantagens

The software is customizable to any need.
The apps are able to be tied together through related records which is vital to our business.
There are many standard apps that can be downloaded for free and edited and/or used as a model instead of building an app from scratch.
Customer service for Kintone if very responsive and able to send an app template to assist when a premade app is unavailable. The template can then be installed and customized to suit the unique needs of the user.
History is tracked in each app to show the changes made over time. This is an extremely useful feature.
The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to learn.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to customize the portal and change the layout (such as move the location of the spaces and announcements).
While there is a lot of information in the help section, it could be formatted in a more user-friendly format.
I would like to be able to change the order in which the apps are listed in the apps section.

Resposta do Kintone

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Traduzir com Google

Kintone - bringing the team together

Avaliado em 28/05/2019

Vantagens

This software is most helpful in the way that everyone can stay connected while having clearly defined roles for each user. No one sees anything they are not supposed to see. As the administrator, I am able to see everything in one place which is tremendously valuable in how much time it saves.

Desvantagens

It does take a lot of time to set up the software. It is very much an investment that will pay off, but you need to be ready to spend some time getting it to where you want it to be.

Resposta do Kintone

Thanks so much for your feedback! Happy to hear you are making good use of our awesome permission settings!

Karlee C.

Happy with Kintone!

Avaliado em 16/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Kintone allows us to be as detailed and specific in capturing information as we desire to be while remaining clean & simple to use. We feel confident that we will be a more successful organization because of Kintone.

Vantagens

This software is completely customizable. It is easy to use & makes us feel empowered in the success of our organization.

Desvantagens

It takes some additional steps to get all of reporting done than the site we used previously. However, the detailed information we are capturing, the customization of that information, especially the transparency of knowing exactly how that information is being captured & translated, outweighs the additional time reporting takes.

Hi Karlee,

Thank you for your review! Really happy to hear about all the great things you and your organization have been able to accomplish with Kintone. We're glad that our platform has been able to help you grow!
Please feel free to reach out if you ever need help with anything!

Philipp S.
Traduzir com Google

Great software which allows to quickly optimize analog processes. Fits small and large organization

Avaliado em 23/04/2018

Vantagens

Very easy to develop forms and workflows. User driven. Allows to deploy apps fast and supports quick changes based on user needs.

Desvantagens

The mobile version needs improvement and is not as user-friendly as the desktop version. A better mobile version would greatly add to the overall value of the software.

Resposta do kintone

Thanks for the review! I will pass on your feedback about our mobile app. We are currently in Beta testing for Kintone Roam, a new version of our mobile app. This new app is intended for in-the-field Kintone users. If you'd like to check it out, please email [email protected]

Betsey T.

Great process management software

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We picked this software in order to fix a paper based process that had gone wrong After we made the first application we've made 30 more for different processes in our company. I can't say enough good things about the software and how it has helped our company.

User friendly GUI
Easy learning curve for programming
Notifications
Process management
Great support
Adaptability

Desvantagens

There is nothing that we dislike currently

Hi Betsey,

Thank you for your feedback! We're very happy to hear about all the apps you've developed and how Kintone has worked for you!

Sean R.
Traduzir com Google

Kintone simplifies data management at the cost of some functionality

Avaliado em 19/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Kintone has drastically improved our non-profit organization's ability to collect and manage data. An NPO lives and dies on the accuracy of its data. With Kintone, we are better able to present the effectiveness of our services to potential donors and grantors, improving our ability to earn more and better grants, leading to better services for our clients.

Vantagens

It is incredibly simple and fast to get a new app built and launched. Some of the smaller ones go from idea to launch in a matter of minutes. These are programs that would have taken hours or days to develop in Microsoft Access.

Desvantagens

There is some basic functionality that I expect in any database or data management software that Kintone lacks. For instance, the ability to have a drop-down menu that also allows for a user-typed input (what Access calls a combo-box). If this existed in Kintone, it would help me to simplify a great many apps.

Hi Sean,

So happy to hear Kintone has been a success for your NPO! As far as the product features, I'd be happy to submit your feedback to the team for review. In the meantime, there is always the option for customization within your domain. If you'd like, I'd be happy to get you in touch with one of our Sales Engineers to review. Just email [email protected]

Remus M.
Traduzir com Google

Makes managing data "manageable" for the non-IT employees

Avaliado em 23/04/2018

Vantagens

Most functions are easy to use .
Easy to create your own database from scratch or by migrating data from various files.
Love the fact that I was able to add 1 user at a time - allowing me time to learn and pass on some knowledge to the next user .
The ability to link multiple apps thru very useful functions ( lookup ) works perfect for me

Desvantagens

Online support ( help ) - very limited - when trying to find some guidance on how to set up your "newly invented " app , if you search the HELP or "google it" you will not get many answers or very well explained answers.

Resposta do kintone

Hi Remus! We are currently updating all of our help materials and would love to hear any specific feedback you have. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if you ever need assistance. Our team would love to review your apps!

Barry S.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent drag and drop database builder

Avaliado em 20/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I liked the software. It has helped us find an easy way to track certifications for our organization.

Vantagens

What I like most about this software it is super easy to build a database with drag and drop. Also, if you need something more advance there is a custom development team that is affordable

Desvantagens

I think the look of the user interface needs to be updated. The visual design needs work as it doesn't look visually impressive compared to some tools.

Resposta do kintone

Hi Barry, thanks for the review! So glad you're loving our drag and drop feature. It sure does help to build your custom apps with ease. I will pass on your notes about the user interface to the team.

PHENOMENAL PRODUCT!

Avaliado em 18/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

TONS. We originally started using Kintone to develop a Supplier Portal for our international suppliers. This is currently in use. We are now working to develop a portal for our design and sales department - housing the core processes of our custom manufacturing operation.

Vantagens

It's flexibility, ease-up use, and because I'm a database nerd - the database on the back-end is setup exceptionally well. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT structure and overall product.

Desvantagens

There really isn't anything to NOT like about this software. I do see some areas of potential however - for instance - maybe adding a matrix feature in the app dev part. But nothing to complain of.

Resposta do kintone

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear you are expanding your Kintone use throughout your company. Let us know if there is any way we can help as you onboard your new users.

Troy S.

Kintone Support / Ease of use

Avaliado em 03/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very good experience. I recommend this software to everyone. If you are looking for paperless and an increase in productivity when it comes to entering data.

Vantagens

The support is very good. The software has made things a lot easier and faster for our production floor. The apps are easily built to our needs.

Desvantagens

Ability to organize Apps in Categories.

Hi Troy,

Thank you for your great review! Very happy to hear about all the great work you've been able to accomplish with Kintone, and our team is always glad to help if you need any further support! Feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Joshua V.

Kintone is #1

Avaliado em 17/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Created a nearly fully relational database. Tim, with Kintone, has been there every step of the way to help us get it all set up.

Vantagens

Built-in customizability. Customer Support. NPO Price.

Desvantagens

The search functionality of records could use improvement.

Michael D.

Easy Setup for a non-Techie

Avaliado em 13/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I chose Kintone because the sales rep was so much more involved and helpful than any of the other products I was considering. She was able to get me up and running with the free trial in less than an hour. Kintone really is easy to use. And even though I had a few roadblocks during the setup, I was able to find the answers online or through Customer Support.
And the fact that Kintone is a database as opposed to most CRMs that are built for the sales team, I was able to build the solution I need.

Vantagens

Kintone is easy to use. I was able to get it up and running in less than an hour (although it took several more tweaks to the setup before I had it working the way I wanted). Customer Support is excellent as well.

Desvantagens

While many parts of the software are well-designed and look really good, there are parts of the software (like the Admin section) that look older and could use a re-design.

Hi Michael,

Really glad to hear you've been loving Kintone! As you mentioned, anyone can create a build on Kintone that works for them. Our team appreciates the feedback as well! Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need help with anything!

Excellent tools

Avaliado em 01/05/2018

Vantagens

Is a tool that allows me a much faster work than normal, I recommend 100%, does not need any type of update or changes, because it is an excellent application, recommended.

Desvantagens

I do not have any type of complaint regarding this application because it has an excellent performance, I recommend it to all

Resposta do kintone

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your feedback.

Traduzir com Google

Kintone helps make our teamwork more productive and gives us power to manage our business.

Avaliado em 08/02/2018

Vantagens

Kintone makes any business better by allowing self-designed business processes. Everything is built & nested within our collaborative work-space leading to a lead in proficiency. It's also extremely easy to use to stay on top of key notifications throughout the day.

Desvantagens

Workspaces you join can sometimes be cumbersome if you're accustomed to another layout but it gets easy quickly. Sharing applications & stats can sometimes take a moment to upload but only when collaborating simultaneously.

Brenden F.
Traduzir com Google

Kintone is a great platform for creating form-based apps

Avaliado em 12/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

They've got really good support if you've got questions, comments, or concerns. Their quote for getting more out of the software was reasonable. The pricing is great and allows non-enterprise users to access their platform.

Vantagens

Kintone offers a lot of functionality where you have form-based processes. It allows you to capture meaningful data from forms, create specific permissions all the way down to specific fields, create lots of apps, and generate reports from data fields. It was pretty easy to pick up on how to do everything we wanted and didn't cause a lot of brain damage on figuring out the platform.

Desvantagens

You can't set permissions for tables within forms. We got a quote from them to do this, but for our client it wasn't going to be worth it.

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for your review! Very happy to hear that you and your company have been using Kintone's features to the fullest! Our support team really appreciates your feedback as well; don't hesitate to reach out at any time if you need help!

Daniel R.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent Tool, productive and power for business

Avaliado em 02/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

Excellent aplication to teamwork more productive and gives us power to manage our business. 100% effective

Desvantagens

I no have cons to this aplication because i increase productive in work, and is a grear software which allows to quickly optimize analog processes. Fits small and large organization

Robert A.

Kintone - A Database for Everyone

Avaliado em 19/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are able to track all our members and our donors and to keep track of ongoing projects we are working on. The software allows us to easily collaborate together as a team, as well.

Vantagens

I find the Kintone can do everything we need to do as a small to medium size non-profit. It scales down to our needs. It is easy to use and set up and technical support so far has been fantastic - both friendly and very helpful.

Desvantagens

At the moment - I really can't think of anything I dislike about the software. It's really such a joy to use this software, I have no negative feedback at this point. But I've only been using the software for about a month, so perhaps over time, I'll be aware of aspects of the software that could be improved.

Hi Robert,

So happy to hear you're loving Kintone! As you mentioned, Kintone can be customized and scaled to fit any size organization. Our team really appreciates your feedback too! We're happy to help whenever we can!

Traduzir com Google

Easy to use no code database platform for a nonprofit. We use it to track services and share data.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 21/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to set up and share information. Being abe to attach files to records is great. Best are the analytics - other online databases we used did not crealize charts or pivot tables. Exportability.
We are able to share data and staff can use the easy tools to create their own reports.

Vantagens

Analysis capacity. I can create pivot tables and sumary reports easily. Allows our staff to look at data without relying on Evaluation or tech department support

Desvantagens

Nothing really. Only things I would like would be ability to run video files and preview all file attachments in the site, not just download to view.

Resposta do kintone

Thank you for your feedback! I would like to mention the Box Plug-in we have available. This plug-in allows you to preview documents and watch videos within your app without having to download the file. All you need is Kintone, a Box account, and the plug-in information provided below. Don't hesitate to contact [email protected] if you have any questions!

Box Plug-in: https://developer.kintone.io/hc/en-us/articles/212495198-Box

Katie O.

Kintone is life

Avaliado em 22/02/2019

Vantagens

Kintone allows me to keep track of my data in a user-friendly, organized way! I really enjoy the ease of Kintone.

Desvantagens

Nothing, Kintone is a great app that anyone can use to easily keep track of data.

Hi Katie,

Very happy to hear you're loving Kintone!! Thank you for your review and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need help!

Robin l L.

Great Support!

Avaliado em 01/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great business support. Their team understands our needs quickly and are super helpful in figuring out solutions that work.

Vantagens

Down flexibility to turn it into a very customized product.

Desvantagens

Flexibility and customization come with challenges in learning how things work.

Hi Robin,

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Kat H.
Traduzir com Google

Kintone is the answer you seek!

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 07/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Basic user still designing processes and workflows to enter into Kintone. Excited about what else it may be able to help us with and expand to other departments!

Vantagens

Very easy to use; can pretty much do anything we need. Great community that shares info and customer support is great. Best option for non-profits!

Desvantagens

Because it can do ANYTHING, it is sometimes hard to figure out where to begin. Play around a little and you will get it, though.

Hi Kat,

Thank you for your great review!! We're so happy to hear that you've built so much in the platform, and we're excited to see how you further develop your solution! Our team really appreciates the feedback as well--please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime if there's anything else we can help you with!