325 avaliações

Bill.com

Bill.com makes business payments simple, fast, and secure

4,2 /5 (325 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
3,9
81% dos usuários recomendam este app
325 avaliações
Barbara S.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Bill.com is my 1st choice for efficient and fully automated AP system!

Avaliado em 06/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are a global company with 1,300+ people in US and internationally. We use Bill.com for all our Accounts Payable in US and internationally. We totally automated Accounts Payable using Bill.com and we have very pleasant positive experience.

Vantagens

My company is a global company with US head quarters and multiple international locations. In Bill.com, the billing and payment is totally automated. Approval process is excellent. As a manager, I get regular emails for bill approval. I can approve, disapprove, make comments and they go to user right away. The system is especially useful for companies with international locations and multiple US locations like my company. With Bill.com, all accounts payable is centralized and automated. We also managed to save a lot of staff costs with Bill.com. As AP is automated, we use finance staff from Eastern European locations to process AP using Bill.com. This is significant cost savings. First of all, with Bill.com the AP process and related approval is totally automated which minimizes staff costs. We are able to use finance staff for AP where wages are 3-5 times lower than US. Overall, this is a great system and my choice # 1 for AP automation!

Desvantagens

Bill.com is a great system. I really don't think of any disadvantages. I just encourage Bill.com to develop and process more with newest financial innovations like automation and machine learning.

Serguei B.
Setor: Software

Great Accounts Payable Software

Avaliado em 09/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, great software for managing accounts payable. There are all kinds of dashboards where you can see the status of your payables on one screen which is convenient. Also, the reporting features are great. Very easy to pay company bills. Would definitely recommend to small/midsize business.

Vantagens

This is a great solution for processing accounts payable in a small/mid-size business. Bill.com has approval workflows which makes it easy to control your payables and avoid fraud. It is super easy to pay bills with a few clicks. The company takes care of all check mailing and ACH processing. Also, vendors can see the status of their payment easily which is convenient and saves you time answering payment status requests from vendors.

Desvantagens

The company recently implemented a new interface which is confusing at times. Also, now screens load very slowly with the new features that they implemented. Also, there is no option to switch back to the old interface which I prefer.

Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Traduzido para o Português

New April 2019 Interface HORRIBLE!

Avaliado em 29/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

My company and I have used Bill.com for several years and it was so easy to use and made our vendor payments a breeze, but now it’s just absolutely awful. My entire finance staff hates the new interface. Nothing is streamlined at all and the way it’s set up now goes against common sense because the flow is just terrible. The bills and the payments section are broken out into 2 different tabs which is so inefficient because you can no longer take a quick glance as to which bill matches what payment without making several clicks to get this info. Also, I can’t see if a vendor check or ePayment has cleared at a glance in the payment tab since I have to click open the actual payment for this info now. There’s so much wasted space where the vendor details used to be when you open a vendor profile. There are just 3 unhelpful lines of vendor info and 90% empty white space which takes up half my viewing screen. When I edit the vendor details, the country of residence is at a section on top instead of being grouped with the address section. When I try to set a vendor up for ePayment, I no longer have the option of finding them by their name+email, now it’s only by their Vendor display name. We work with a lot of vendors where the ‘pay to’ is an agency so we aren’t able to easily connect a vendor for ePayment. I’m going to have my company move to something else since ruined user experience. I don’t know who the developed this new interface, but it certainly wasn’t an accountant.

Vantagens

I used to think Bill.com was amazing and would have given it a 5 out of 5 just a month ago. However, with the new interface update that rolled out in April 2019 I’m downgrading my rating to 1 out of 5. See my review below.

Desvantagens

The new interface is awful and not efficient AT ALL. See my review below.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Laura C.
Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

Avaliado em 03/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

From a user perspective it was very easy to use. Email your vendor invoice to the platform, log in to code and approve it. Or assign it to a different approver.

Vantagens

As a user, it was really easy to get invoices into Bill.com (just email them to the platform), and then easy to code and approve expenses. I would get an email whenever I had something new to approve. I was able to search vendors for old invoices when I was researching costs for a closed project.

Desvantagens

Nothing, from my perspective it worked just fine and I did not have any issues with it at all. Quick and easy.

Theresa K.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Bill.com

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 25/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We signed up for a free trial to manage getting our invoices approved and paid while working remotely. I'd heard great things about the site, and I'm sure it is great for larger organizations with a larger budget. For now, we'll have to find a less expensive way to manage our payments and approvals.

Vantagens

I love the ability for managers to view and approve payments online. Faster, easier, and more organized than submitting paper invoices for approval (and better for the environment!).

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, as a small nonprofit, the pricing put this out of our reach. $39/user per month for the basic tier, plus processing fees? We can't justify the expense.

Business Practices and Customer Service make product AWFUL

Avaliado em 25/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The WORST! Bill.com has done nothing but lie to me about their international payments. They lied about comparable exchange rates. They processed an international payment, showed it as "cleared" and then held it for several weeks forcing me to provide additional information on the payment. The vendor never received it and I have still not received the funds back over 2 weeks later. Be careful using their systems as they can hold your funds and really mess up your cash flow.

Vantagens

The product is good. It's what accountants need...that's it.

Desvantagens

Having to deal with Bill.com customer service in any aspect.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Cayce C.
Traduzido para o Português

Great option for paying bills securely

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 16/04/2020

Vantagens

The ability of electronic payments is a much better option than mailing paper checks as before.

Desvantagens

Nothing to add here, any issues were resolved by customer service

Christy S.

Great Product, Could Improve Design

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 27/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall a really solid product, with just a few defects that could be improved.

Vantagens

Bill.com is great for being able to set up different roles and multiple approvers. Bills are easy to add through the inbox, and integrates really well with QBO overall! They also are continually improving on international payments!

Desvantagens

The design seems so old and clunky. The user-interface could really use a reboot. Additionally, better reporting for an overall picture would be very helpful!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Nancy M.
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Bill.com is safe and reliable

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 03/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great tool for businesses to deposit money and for the recipient to safely receive the payment on time and accurately.

Vantagens

I receive payments twice a month, and I love the email notifications I get throughout the processing phase of the payments, from the time they are received in PayPal until the $ is automatically transferred to the bank of my choosing. There is an option for direct deposit or to receive a check in the mail.

Desvantagens

In the beginning, it was a little difficult to navigate the site, but no issues now.

Setor: Serviços financeiros
Traduzido para o Português

Who doesn't accept credit cards?

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 29/03/2020

Vantagens

We have a handful of vendors who for some reason only accept checks as payment in 2020. This has made working with them incredibly easy. Other than that, we use different software for our billing and payments.

Desvantagens

There is better billing software available. Bill.com isn't easy to use and is our back up for a reason.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Ivy M.
Setor: Entretenimento

Fantastic AP Processing, with Some AR frustrations

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Aside from a few minor irritations regarding syncing with Quickbooks and document photo cropping on the iOS app, Bill.com has been an amazing addition to our workflow. Things are easier on the operations and accounting side, and our record keeping and bill payments are more timely and more accurate. This software easily pays for itself.

Vantagens

We use this program in concert with a remotely hosted instance of Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop edition.

My team can forward bills and upload receipts as they come in, and sit down once a week to process them all through to create bills that appear in Quickbooks. This has not only improved the timliness of our AP data, but it's also increased the accuracy of account and job allocations. We've also lowered our monthly CPA bills by about 40% because the reconciliations are much smoother.

The text recognition works very well and saves alot of time.

We use bill.com to pay 1099 contractors via a secure direct deposit, which has saved alot of time and effort mailing and hand-delivering checks.

Desvantagens

I don't like that vendor credit memos cannot sync to Quickbooks.

I don't like that edits to invoices created in Bill.com won't sync to Quickbooks. To work around this, our sales team always clones and deletes invoices when they need to edit them. However this wouldn't be an acceptable workaround if we actually used Bill.com to send the invoices to our customers.

I don't like that the iOS app doesn't crop document uploads anymore. It used to do so.

Kelsie K.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Bill.com for Account Payable

Avaliado em 20/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is a big help for Account Payable. You can track and manager all pay out in an one place. You can see approval, requestor, total amount, history, etc. Also, you can deny the pay out without exchanging tons of email to the requestor.

Vantagens

1. Can store all your independent contractors' information including the contract and W9. There is an attached file option.

2. Can approve via mobile

3. Can track a vendor's history, payout, approval

4. Can add as many approval as you want

5. So easy to use. Drag the paperwork and upload

6. Email notification of status, from approval to pay out

7. Can add multiple entities for one user. For example, I manage two organizations and with one log in, I can access both

8. Communicates with other accounting software

Desvantagens

The preview window can be improved. There is a preview and another pop up to write an expense. Somehow it is confusing sometimes.

Louis C.
Traduzido para o Português

Though a bit pricey , Bill.com offers a unique stand alone , automated website based accounts payable and recievable service and robust options for integration.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 01/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We as a company relished the idea of using a stand-alone website-based system to automate our accounts payable and receivable and found Bill.com.
Bill.com is almost peerless as it offers convenient integration with Quickbooks online that we use regularly. We can now create invoices and have customers pay online, as well the ability to create particular ACH accounts which allow for direct payment into our account as opposed to a percentage of the transaction assessed so often by other companies offering similar services. Customer service access was difficult to help support our usage of some record keeping tools however in our final analysis if a company is just focusing on accounts payable and receivable and NOT a complete financial system, Bill.com fits the bill.

Vantagens

We absolutely loved the immediate integration with quick books online.
Our company found the user interface extremely easy to understand and even easier to use with well written executed menus and graphs.
Invoices are easy to compose and customers are afforded the ability to pay online which we found ultra convenient.

Desvantagens

The cost structure we find a bit pricey for the more enterprise orientated company models.
As a company wants to integrate with other systems like Intacct or Netsuite, prior membership is required.

Setor: Políticas públicas

Exceeds expectations

Avaliado em 15/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

EASY set up and integration with QuickBooks online. Very intuitive UI. HUGE time-saver. It used to take a full day to do a weekly check run. I can now accomplish it in an hour and a half, MAX. Probably faster if we used more of the features. Has the ability to pay vendors via ACH and is less than half the cost per transaction than a paper check.

Desvantagens

The add on to automatically enter invoices, while a very big value and totally worth the extra expense, doesn't take into consideration the vendors terms set up in Bill.com. So if you have an invoice from a vendor that says due upon receipt, but the vendor profile in bill.com is Net 30, Bill.com defaults to due on receipt. An override setting would be helpful. Getting vendors set up on ACH/EFT is a little tough for tech challenged folks.

Jennifer P.
Setor: Imobiliárias
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Bill.com is THE BEST software for managing accounts payable!

Avaliado em 01/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

No mailing invoices/checks! The software prints the first page of the invoice on the bottom two stubs of the check. You can also pay your vendors electronically with a simple invite email AND the system emails your vendors to let them know payment is on the way!

Vantagens

I started using this software solely for its accounts payable function. You send your bills directly to the inbox, attach the document to the bill, then pay! You can even record bills paid outside of bill.com (credit card payments for example). You can also save vendor documents (contracts, W9s) within the vendor files. This software keeps us incredibly organized over multiple locations. HIGHLY recommend! (And it syncs seamlessly with QuickBooks!)

Desvantagens

No cons! Great product! Keeps us organized and allows timely and effective bill payments to our vendors.

Setor: Internet
Traduzido para o Português

Good software for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.

Avaliado em 25/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great software that helped our company's AP dept go paperless.

Vantagens

Bill.com is very easy to use. Great platform to digitally store all invoices and go paperless. Audit trail captures all transactions and dates which reduces the possibility of fraud. You can create approval chains and add/remove approvers to different invoices. Their customer service is top-notch. Their live chat reps are very helpful. Has the ability to sync with many popular accounting software (NetSuite, Quickbooks, Intact).

Desvantagens

Syncing issues with NetSuite do occur from time to time but their customer support is very helpful in rectifying them. They recently updated their user interface and although it is more visually appealing than before, it doesn't function any better.

Patrice D.
Setor: Serviços financeiros
Traduzido para o Português

New system makes it unworkable

Avaliado em 29/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I used to love Bill.com, but now I am going to push my client to look for something else. It is awful and has not improved since they started this last year

Vantagens

The best part of the new system (vs the Classic Bill.com) is the bill payment grouping. You can filter for the name of the vendor, select the invoices to pay and mark the date on the next page. Very easy

Desvantagens

The new system is so tech heavy that it takes twice as long to enter an invoice. The recognition software only works on half the invoices that are uploaded. At times it picks the wrong vendor completely. I have to choose the vendor, wait for it to "find" a match in my system, select it and then move to the invoice number, date and then look for the box that houses the amount. It is so spread out that it takes too long for the eye to move down the page. I have stopped putting my invoice number in the description because it means I have to scroll down the entry page. I loved the old version where everything existed in about 4 inches of space. If you have to skip an entry, and go to the next page in the document, it will associate that skipped page to your next entry, even after it is marked not to associate. I have found multiple invoices matched to the wrong vendors and how to find these is a nightmare. If I have a duplicate invoice in my uploaded documents, i have to close the window and go back to the Inbox screen. I then have to guess which document contains my duplicate because it is not clear which one I was working on. I cannot see the duplicate invoice, but only a thumbnail of the 1st document in my stacks. I have contacted customer service after they cut off the Classic version, I received an email asking me to explain what was happening. I did, and then nothing happened.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 1.0/10

Daniel L.

Quality AP processing

Avaliado em 24/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Bill.com has saved us several hours a month with as we have streamlined our customer payment collections as well as AP approval processes.

Vantagens

It is quick and easy to forward emails with bill attachments to bill.com for AP processing. It is one of the features we love about it. Being able to set up rules that require different approvers based off of the amount of the bill makes it so much easier for our firm to get bills into the right hands.

Desvantagens

Reporting is limited. Using this module for AP and AR on a daily basis, it would be nice to have some better reporting built within the system.

Amanda M.
Traduzido para o Português

Great for receivables or payables

Avaliado em 06/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our bookkeepers can enter the bills, the manager can approve them, and the CFO can make the payments. The segregation of duties helps protect the company. Simple to use. Easy to see when a payment will arrive and when a check clears.

Vantagens

It makes it easy to have an audit trail for entering, approving, and paying bills. It also makes it easy for customers to send electronic payments for their invoices. Customizable user permissions.

Desvantagens

When you invite a vendor or customer to use Bill.com, it requires them to give quite a bit of information in order to set up an account. Some are reluctant to do so.

Hailley F.
Traduzido para o Português

Lets me manage multiple clients bills easily!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 19/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easier day at the office.

Vantagens

I like how clear everything is and how everything is interconnected. I also LOVE the customer service- the chat respondents are quick and almost always can help you right away, which makes such a huge difference when juggling multiple portfolios. I also love being able to easily keep all details regarding each invoice in a way that allows you to pull up reports right in the software. This is so useful.

Desvantagens

It can be a little unclear exactly what the rules are regarding canceling transactions, especially when it comes to bills being sent in the mail vs. e-bills. A small reminder at the time of payment when an option is clicked would make a HUGE difference.

Kelly S.
Traduzido para o Português

Bill.com is a great way to get rid of having to write paper checks.

Avaliado em 28/12/2017

Time saving.

Vantagens

I like that I can track when checks go out, if they've been cashed, and easily re-submit a check for repayment or for voiding. I like that I can invite anybody to pay via ePayment and they are in charge of entering their bank info in instead of me. I like that any paper checks that do go out, go out with a copy of the invoice you've uploaded into the system for ease of vendor tracking.

Desvantagens

The refund or returned check feature doesn't always sync 100% properly with QBO (but 95% of the time it does).

Therese J.

Bill.com makes the ease of Accounts Payable online

Avaliado em 17/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have several vendors that use Bill.com as well as I have used online bill paying service for the past 10 years. I enjoy being able to travel, be on the road and have access to my bills. Bill payment process is very easy and customer support very easy

Vantagens

All bills for the year in one place. I use the app a lot.
I am able to approve bills for my business from anywhere.

Desvantagens

Being able to put some bills to not be viewed until they are needed to be paid versus popping up each month on the top of the bills.

Alex B.
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use, simple, organized

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Vantagens

Helpful in keeping track of everything you've paid. Syncs easily with QB. Easy search features allows you to go back and view previously paid invoices. Fast payments. Tells you if payment is outstanding or not.

Desvantagens

Sometimes can be a bit too simple. Would be nice to have some extra features. E.g. you can set up a recurring payment but you cannot edit any text that will appear on the check and it defaults with a date. Unable to add a contract number to a recurring payment.

Cheryl W.
Traduzido para o Português

Excellent A/P solution for small to medium-sized businesses

Avaliado em 11/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Efficiency, ease of use and remote capabilities related to AP functions

Vantagens

Incredibly easy to use; I like that it easily syncs to QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online software

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints about the software. I use it for quite a few accounting clients and have always found that if I run into a snag, the customer support chat team at Bill.com is able to assist me. Admittedly, the issues I've had have all been user errors, rather than shortcomings related to the software.

Traduzido para o Português

Great product with a few flaws

Avaliado em 09/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Love that they handle the payments for us!

Vantagens

It is easy to use for AP bill processing. I enjoy the fact that each client can have users login and code bills on their own, no pre-coding is required other than the vendor and amount. I like that you can search for all bills by vendor and see copies of checks. The audit trail is a great feature. Auditors do love it.

Desvantagens

Although I love it and will use it still, I do struggle with a few things: 1) It takes all AP monies at one time instead of issuing checks that will clear the bank slowly, 2) It doesn't handle multi-entity perfectly 3) It is costly 4) the 1099 process is a bit more cumbersome than desired, 5) It requires manually adding approvers each time unless you setup rules based on amounts...no other rules options right now.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10