Avaliações do Bill.com

Magically Simple Business Payments

4.2/5 (291 avaliações)
Barbara S.
Traduzir com Google

Bill.com is my 1st choice for efficient and fully automated AP system!

Avaliado em 06/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are a global company with 1,300+ people in US and internationally. We use Bill.com for all our Accounts Payable in US and internationally. We totally automated Accounts Payable using Bill.com and we have very pleasant positive experience.

Vantagens

My company is a global company with US head quarters and multiple international locations. In Bill.com, the billing and payment is totally automated. Approval process is excellent. As a manager, I get regular emails for bill approval. I can approve, disapprove, make comments and they go to user right away. The system is especially useful for companies with international locations and multiple US locations like my company. With Bill.com, all accounts payable is centralized and automated. We also managed to save a lot of staff costs with Bill.com. As AP is automated, we use finance staff from Eastern European locations to process AP using Bill.com. This is significant cost savings. First of all, with Bill.com the AP process and related approval is totally automated which minimizes staff costs. We are able to use finance staff for AP where wages are 3-5 times lower than US. Overall, this is a great system and my choice # 1 for AP automation!

Desvantagens

Bill.com is a great system. I really don't think of any disadvantages. I just encourage Bill.com to develop and process more with newest financial innovations like automation and machine learning.

Kelsie K.

Bill.com for Account Payable

Avaliado em 20/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is a big help for Account Payable. You can track and manager all pay out in an one place. You can see approval, requestor, total amount, history, etc. Also, you can deny the pay out without exchanging tons of email to the requestor.

Vantagens

1. Can store all your independent contractors' information including the contract and W9. There is an attached file option.

2. Can approve via mobile

3. Can track a vendor's history, payout, approval

4. Can add as many approval as you want

5. So easy to use. Drag the paperwork and upload

6. Email notification of status, from approval to pay out

7. Can add multiple entities for one user. For example, I manage two organizations and with one log in, I can access both

8. Communicates with other accounting software

Desvantagens

The preview window can be improved. There is a preview and another pop up to write an expense. Somehow it is confusing sometimes.

Louis C.
Traduzir com Google

Though a bit pricey , Bill.com offers a unique stand alone , automated website based accounts payable and recievable service and robust options for integration.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 01/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We as a company relished the idea of using a stand-alone website-based system to automate our accounts payable and receivable and found Bill.com.
Bill.com is almost peerless as it offers convenient integration with Quickbooks online that we use regularly. We can now create invoices and have customers pay online, as well the ability to create particular ACH accounts which allow for direct payment into our account as opposed to a percentage of the transaction assessed so often by other companies offering similar services. Customer service access was difficult to help support our usage of some record keeping tools however in our final analysis if a company is just focusing on accounts payable and receivable and NOT a complete financial system, Bill.com fits the bill.

Vantagens

We absolutely loved the immediate integration with quick books online.
Our company found the user interface extremely easy to understand and even easier to use with well written executed menus and graphs.
Invoices are easy to compose and customers are afforded the ability to pay online which we found ultra convenient.

Desvantagens

The cost structure we find a bit pricey for the more enterprise orientated company models.
As a company wants to integrate with other systems like Intacct or Netsuite, prior membership is required.

Exceeds expectations

Avaliado em 15/06/2018

Vantagens

EASY set up and integration with QuickBooks online. Very intuitive UI. HUGE time-saver. It used to take a full day to do a weekly check run. I can now accomplish it in an hour and a half, MAX. Probably faster if we used more of the features. Has the ability to pay vendors via ACH and is less than half the cost per transaction than a paper check.

Desvantagens

The add on to automatically enter invoices, while a very big value and totally worth the extra expense, doesn't take into consideration the vendors terms set up in Bill.com. So if you have an invoice from a vendor that says due upon receipt, but the vendor profile in bill.com is Net 30, Bill.com defaults to due on receipt. An override setting would be helpful. Getting vendors set up on ACH/EFT is a little tough for tech challenged folks.

Jennifer P.
Traduzir com Google

Bill.com is THE BEST software for managing accounts payable!

Avaliado em 01/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

No mailing invoices/checks! The software prints the first page of the invoice on the bottom two stubs of the check. You can also pay your vendors electronically with a simple invite email AND the system emails your vendors to let them know payment is on the way!

Vantagens

I started using this software solely for its accounts payable function. You send your bills directly to the inbox, attach the document to the bill, then pay! You can even record bills paid outside of bill.com (credit card payments for example). You can also save vendor documents (contracts, W9s) within the vendor files. This software keeps us incredibly organized over multiple locations. HIGHLY recommend! (And it syncs seamlessly with QuickBooks!)

Desvantagens

No cons! Great product! Keeps us organized and allows timely and effective bill payments to our vendors.

Traduzir com Google

Good software for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.

Avaliado em 25/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great software that helped our company's AP dept go paperless.

Vantagens

Bill.com is very easy to use. Great platform to digitally store all invoices and go paperless. Audit trail captures all transactions and dates which reduces the possibility of fraud. You can create approval chains and add/remove approvers to different invoices. Their customer service is top-notch. Their live chat reps are very helpful. Has the ability to sync with many popular accounting software (NetSuite, Quickbooks, Intact).

Desvantagens

Syncing issues with NetSuite do occur from time to time but their customer support is very helpful in rectifying them. They recently updated their user interface and although it is more visually appealing than before, it doesn't function any better.

Traduzir com Google

New April 2019 Interface HORRIBLE!

Avaliado em 29/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

My company and I have used Bill.com for several years and it was so easy to use and made our vendor payments a breeze, but now it’s just absolutely awful. My entire finance staff hates the new interface. Nothing is streamlined at all and the way it’s set up now goes against common sense because the flow is just terrible. The bills and the payments section are broken out into 2 different tabs which is so inefficient because you can no longer take a quick glance as to which bill matches what payment without making several clicks to get this info. Also, I can’t see if a vendor check or ePayment has cleared at a glance in the payment tab since I have to click open the actual payment for this info now. There’s so much wasted space where the vendor details used to be when you open a vendor profile. There are just 3 unhelpful lines of vendor info and 90% empty white space which takes up half my viewing screen. When I edit the vendor details, the country of residence is at a section on top instead of being grouped with the address section. When I try to set a vendor up for ePayment, I no longer have the option of finding them by their name+email, now it’s only by their Vendor display name. We work with a lot of vendors where the ‘pay to’ is an agency so we aren’t able to easily connect a vendor for ePayment. I’m going to have my company move to something else since ruined user experience. I don’t know who the developed this new interface, but it certainly wasn’t an accountant.

Vantagens

I used to think Bill.com was amazing and would have given it a 5 out of 5 just a month ago. However, with the new interface update that rolled out in April 2019 I’m downgrading my rating to 1 out of 5. See my review below.

Desvantagens

The new interface is awful and not efficient AT ALL. See my review below.

0.0/10
Daniel L.

Quality AP processing

Avaliado em 24/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Bill.com has saved us several hours a month with as we have streamlined our customer payment collections as well as AP approval processes.

Vantagens

It is quick and easy to forward emails with bill attachments to bill.com for AP processing. It is one of the features we love about it. Being able to set up rules that require different approvers based off of the amount of the bill makes it so much easier for our firm to get bills into the right hands.

Desvantagens

Reporting is limited. Using this module for AP and AR on a daily basis, it would be nice to have some better reporting built within the system.

Hailley F.
Traduzir com Google

Lets me manage multiple clients bills easily!

Avaliado em 19/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easier day at the office.

Vantagens

I like how clear everything is and how everything is interconnected. I also LOVE the customer service- the chat respondents are quick and almost always can help you right away, which makes such a huge difference when juggling multiple portfolios. I also love being able to easily keep all details regarding each invoice in a way that allows you to pull up reports right in the software. This is so useful.

Desvantagens

It can be a little unclear exactly what the rules are regarding canceling transactions, especially when it comes to bills being sent in the mail vs. e-bills. A small reminder at the time of payment when an option is clicked would make a HUGE difference.

Kelly S.
Traduzir com Google

Bill.com is a great way to get rid of having to write paper checks.

Avaliado em 28/12/2017

Time saving.

Vantagens

I like that I can track when checks go out, if they've been cashed, and easily re-submit a check for repayment or for voiding. I like that I can invite anybody to pay via ePayment and they are in charge of entering their bank info in instead of me. I like that any paper checks that do go out, go out with a copy of the invoice you've uploaded into the system for ease of vendor tracking.

Desvantagens

The refund or returned check feature doesn't always sync 100% properly with QBO (but 95% of the time it does).

Therese J.

Bill.com makes the ease of Accounts Payable online

Avaliado em 17/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have several vendors that use Bill.com as well as I have used online bill paying service for the past 10 years. I enjoy being able to travel, be on the road and have access to my bills. Bill payment process is very easy and customer support very easy

Vantagens

All bills for the year in one place. I use the app a lot.
I am able to approve bills for my business from anywhere.

Desvantagens

Being able to put some bills to not be viewed until they are needed to be paid versus popping up each month on the top of the bills.

Alex B.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use, simple, organized

Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Vantagens

Helpful in keeping track of everything you've paid. Syncs easily with QB. Easy search features allows you to go back and view previously paid invoices. Fast payments. Tells you if payment is outstanding or not.

Desvantagens

Sometimes can be a bit too simple. Would be nice to have some extra features. E.g. you can set up a recurring payment but you cannot edit any text that will appear on the check and it defaults with a date. Unable to add a contract number to a recurring payment.

Cheryl W.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent A/P solution for small to medium-sized businesses

Avaliado em 11/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Efficiency, ease of use and remote capabilities related to AP functions

Vantagens

Incredibly easy to use; I like that it easily syncs to QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online software

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints about the software. I use it for quite a few accounting clients and have always found that if I run into a snag, the customer support chat team at Bill.com is able to assist me. Admittedly, the issues I've had have all been user errors, rather than shortcomings related to the software.

Traduzir com Google

Great product with a few flaws

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 09/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Love that they handle the payments for us!

Vantagens

It is easy to use for AP bill processing. I enjoy the fact that each client can have users login and code bills on their own, no pre-coding is required other than the vendor and amount. I like that you can search for all bills by vendor and see copies of checks. The audit trail is a great feature. Auditors do love it.

Desvantagens

Although I love it and will use it still, I do struggle with a few things: 1) It takes all AP monies at one time instead of issuing checks that will clear the bank slowly, 2) It doesn't handle multi-entity perfectly 3) It is costly 4) the 1099 process is a bit more cumbersome than desired, 5) It requires manually adding approvers each time unless you setup rules based on amounts...no other rules options right now.

7.0/10
Denise W.

Bill.com Accounts Payable Review

Avaliado em 24/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Bill.com has increased our productivity and accuracy, with very few issues.

Vantagens

The concept of having a digital copy of each bill/invoice/statement that you can open up at any time. This is exceptionally helpful during closing, if you need to verify something.

Desvantagens

The fact that credits have to be posted in both bill.com and in your accounting software. It makes it double work when something needs to be credited off from a prior period.

Josue H.
Traduzir com Google

Bill.com is really simply and easy to use

Avaliado em 26/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

bill.com is one of the fastest and efficiante way to import data to quickbooks and we used it every day.

Vantagens

Bill.com is really simply and easy to use and it works really well with Quickbooks that I can import data with no issues and this happens every day and I am glad that this software helps me to do my job a lot more easy.

Desvantagens

No issues with bill.com its one of the best software I have used to work with Quickbooks to import my data

Amy P.
Traduzir com Google

Used to be a leader, falling behind

Avaliado em 13/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

The permissions are customizable, you can be very particular about how the QuickBooks sync happens, and the approval workflows are great. I appreciate being able to connect to Hubdoc, QBO, and Tallie, among other apps.

Desvantagens

The customer service is awful. It used to be great, but now you’re lucky to get an email back at all. That is my biggest complaint. Coming in second is the other side of the customization piece: there are lots of ways to make things happen that you don’t want to happen. There are cheaper, simpler solutions out there for the less technologically initiated.

5.0/10
Aaron O.

Efficiency for the win!

Avaliado em 11/07/2014
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Our company manages the accounting for more than 20 entities on the Bill.com platform and it has helped us achieve a great reputation and a successful business model.

There are three areas of particular success:
Efficiency - We reduced our payable cycle from 3 days to 2 days. Particularly, we cut out the need to print checks, sign checks, stuff envelopes, and mail checks. At over 300 checks on average semi-monthly, the time savings is easily worth the marginal cost.

Internal Controls - The Bill.com system has built in controls which we customized to meet each entity's needs. In some case's the entity's manager wants final approval on all invoices; in other cases the manager doesn't want to know about payables except on a monthly financial report. We're able to setup online approvals appropriately. The audit trail function is also helpful in identifying every user who touched the invoice from upload to payment.

Paperless - It took me a while to wrap my head around truly paperless accounting, but it's true - we no longer have a file cabinet! Our files are now all store in the cloud on Bill.com. If the auditor needs to see the invoice, approval, and payment confirmation, we can provide it all electronically. At the end of the year, we can export all of the supporting documentation to a CD and deliver to our client for their permanent records. This means instead of sending 5 bankers boxed of invoices and other supporting documents, we now deliver 1 cd.

Efficient
Good internal controls
Paperless

Desvantagens

I haven't taken full advantage of the A/R or cash reporting modules.

Margaret W.
Traduzir com Google

upgrade from schedule fly, integrative

Avaliado em 25/06/2018

Vantagens

I like that we can integrate our sales from our POS, Aloha, to our HotSchedules account to forecast sales and help control our labor costs.

Desvantagens

I wish that the request off features were a little less confusing for our employees, and that we could view the total number of people scheduled on a certain shift at the bottom like with older versions of Hot Schedules.

Tracy V.
Traduzir com Google

Streamlines AP to a paperless process

Avaliado em 28/06/2017

Time savings
Accountability - able to designate approvers for invoices

Vantagens

Paperless - don't have to print or mail payments or file invoices
Can quickly access PDF's of any invoice and all the accounting details

Desvantagens

Syncing to QuickBooks Online has been a little tricky. There's definitely a learning curve to understand the limitations of the sync function and learn how to work around it.

Traduzir com Google

One of my favorite software to use

Avaliado em 14/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great software - easily sync with quickbooks and easy to connect to other vendors.

Vantagens

Customer support is great! They are quick and polite and are able to address my issue and questions. I especially like the follow up emails - they allow me to track the progress of the case submitted and I can continue talking with the same representative on the phone/chat

Desvantagens

I think the automatic bill processing takes a bit longer than necessary. It would also be helpful if the automatic process could identify credit memos.

Delay payments to contractors

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 11/12/2017

Desvantagens

I contract with a company that uses bill.com to pay bi-monthly. The company I work for promptly processes payroll and gets it to bill.com. However, bill.com sits on your money for several days before processing it. Some of the claims are that it can't process anything on a weekend, because "banks are closed", which is a ridiculous claim to make because they pay electronically for the most part, at least in my case, and those kind of payments can be processed at any time. Even Monday through Friday it is apparently impossible to get customer service to respond to your inquiry even with repeated follow-up. Apparently they can create automatic email responses to your inquiries and yet cannot process a simple electronic payment. I am fully aware it is very simple thing to process an electronic deposit payment, and there is absolutely no reason to sit on my money for 3 to 5 days before doing so, whether those days fall on a weekend or not. The absolute lack of customer service is appalling. When I login, my payment information from the company I contract for is shown as overdue. Today is Monday, not a holiday, and yet they still could not process something they received last week. Even if they process it tomorrow, it will be a day or two before they get around to electronically depositing it to my card. I love the company I contract for, and I am going to complain to them about this practice and urge strongly to find another vendor, as Bill.com apparently cannot handle something that is a 2 times a month routine practice with my contract company. And I guess it's probably apparent to everyone why they sit on your money for a couple of days - even tho they do charge fees for their services, and that SHOULD BE how they make their money, I guess a little interest helps as well. By the way, there are no phone numbers provided, nor any other direct means of contacting someone about this issue other than email, which other than generating a generic received reply message, is apparently otherwise ignored. Companies who would consider using this company as their payment controller for their contractors, I highly do not recommend it as it is the absolute worst thing about the company I contact with. It's only the fact that the company I contract with is such a great company that I stay. And they may be unaware of the games that bill.com is playing with their contractors' money, but they are going to be made aware of it as soon as I hit submit after this review.

0.0/10
Jill F.

Great product - but pricey

Avaliado em 17/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great customer service, onboarding new clients is much improved from when I first started using them years ago. Only issue - per client price is high considering we are also paying for usage. As a firm it would be great to have better pricing.

Vantagens

Easy of use - capturing all documents in one place for one client with a dedicated fax number and email address.

Price

Mackenzie D.

Getting help is painful

Avaliado em 01/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's not great. We use bill.com to invoice our customers. 60% of our client base has complained about the experience with bill.com because setting up accounts is not intuitive, and clients often times have set up different kinds of accounts by accident then feel harassed by reminder emails which state they haven't paid an invoice, even though they are marked as "paid" on our end. We paid a hefty API integration fee in an effort to host all of these invoices in our own system so that our customers wouldn't have to interact with bill.com. However, now we are facing a whole new set of challenges trying to gather information from bill.com that isn't exposed, but is integral in making the integration successful... then trigger days and days of frustration with support to get about 60% of the information that we need.

Vantagens

The ease of creating and tracking invoices

Desvantagens

Trying to work with support actually ruins my day. The only way you can talk to a human on the phone is by scheduling a phone call. Every time I have done that we've had issues connecting and there's no number you can call. I also feel like every time I reach out to support via chat or email I get a completely different level of information and service. Sometimes they give you what you need right away, other times they say they can't provide you with that information you need to jump through additional XYZ hoops.

3.0/10
Diane F.

Bill payment time saver

Avaliado em 12/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great experience and easy to use and train

Vantagens

The thing that I liked most is the method of processing invoices and payments was sped up dramatically. This became a huge time saver and more efficient. Easy to transfer information to our general ledger.

Desvantagens

Nothing at this time. All functions are logical