Avaliações do InvGate Assets

Brian W.

Our experience with the InvGate Service Desk has been excellent

Avaliado em 25/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been able to simplify many processes for our business and provide one place for our users to communicate with various departments within the business.

Vantagens

There are many things that I enjoy but the ability to customize the product to handle whatever situation our business has is a major pro. I have been able to setup tickets and workflows for many different departments within the business that helps simplify processes for them.

The gamification process adds a unique experience for our agents and allows for friendly competition.

The InvGate service desk also provides a better visual experience for our agents and end users compared with our previous product. It allows the agents to better tell what is happening with a quick view of the dashboards and the tickets assigned to them so they know what they need to work on.

Desvantagens

I would like to see more built in templates for the badge system including icons that are built in as well. It would also be nice to have multiple views for coins earned for agents rather than the standard 60 days rolling period.

Easy to Create Ticket, rocky metrics creation

Avaliado em 14/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Service Desk is a good tool that can use some additional tweaking so that it can remain resourceful while flexible like writing an email.

Vantagens

I like that the tickets can be designed to be used very simple and you can require any level of detail you'd like from the user. I also like that you can program a search bar for the participant while they are creating a ticket in case they can find the info they are looking.

I also like that Service Desk can be integrated with confluence and there is a section in the ticket for the administrator where I can easily reference an article for the client.

Desvantagens

I think the ticketing system is not as flexible as writing a simple email, and I don't like that when you are responding to a person's request you can't really see their original question while you're typing their answer.

Also, running a report of all of the questions is very difficult to do in a clean way, and I have to use a legend of my creation in order to translate the code name of the topics to English names.

Chris H.
Traduzir com Google

InvGate is very easy to use for both helpdesk and end users. It doesn't try to be a Swiss army knife

Avaliado em 17/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Organization, problem tracking, time management

Vantagens

Its simplicity. In looking at similar software packages I found that there were just too many features, too many things crammed into one software. I also found them to be very inflexible, wanting you to run your help desk their way. Their support has been great.

Desvantagens

My only problem is that although InvGate supports SSO through Office 365, they do not have an integrated app within MS Azure. Several other service desk software's do and it makes the login by end users seamless. There is little documentation on how to set it up and it took a little trial and error to get it working so that users can click the "Log In with Office 365" button but it would be so much nicer if there was an Azure app so that it could be added to the O365 launch pad and clicking on it took you right into the service desk.

Jeffrey U.
Traduzir com Google

The most flexible help desk software ever written. If you can think it, it will do it.

Avaliado em 10/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ease of use. Ability to create multiple help desk divisions to keep service requests separated. One stop for our end. Great product.

Vantagens

Ease of use. We developed a short video and within minutes our end users were submitting help desk tickets. I am amazed how much information we can obtain from this software. The triggers and workflows are endless. Invgate support is phenomenal. "No" and "it can't" are not in their vocabulary. New feature development never ends. We have asked and they have created. One of the best choices we have ever made.

Desvantagens

Active Directory integration is lacking features. I have submitted my ideas and what other programs are doing with AD and the Invgate team is working on it so this won't be a "Con" for long.

Maria victoria G.
Traduzir com Google

We are very satisfied with the tool. We are incorporating more and more services, not just IT

Avaliado em 25/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The benefits we have to use Invgate are the administration of the tool, fast response to needs or configurations, knowledge base

Vantagens

What I like most about Invgate is how easy it is to configure.
The predisposition and fast response of the support before our consultations or inconveniences. And they are always working to offer improvements

Desvantagens

A point to improve is related to the updates of the version of the tool. Most of the times we had to do an update of the tool we made many tests and found a bug, and when we believe that everything is OK to be able to implement it in production, an error occurs.

Craig E.
Traduzir com Google

Great value for the money

Avaliado em 28/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are able to integrate several departments together into one solution and to take care of all of our in-house forms with Invgate.

Vantagens

My employer and I reviewed several solutions and none of them combined the level of features with affordability like Invgate. The workflow solution was a game changer for us.

Desvantagens

Some of the setup could benefit from being a little easier to use. Sometimes when you are setting things up the whole process gets monotonous and could be made a little easier. But you can't argue with the end product.

Igor V.

I use the Service Desk as a smart bid control

Avaliado em 23/08/2018

Vantagens

The developers of the product support small companies and provide a tariff with a fixed amount of payment, amounting to 10 USD per month, and this is not very suitable for us, because we employ about two dozen people. But for small companies this is undoubtedly a plus. In my work, I mostly use reports and analytics, which are very well designed visually and practical - they are simple, functional and easy to use.

Desvantagens

The tariff with a fixed amount of payment is calculated for three people. If a team of 4-5 people, and this can be considered small, you need to pay about 100 USD per month, which is too expensive.

Andrés camilo G.
Traduzir com Google

This the best Helpdesk cloud based software

Avaliado em 14/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were a company which, being a provider of IT services, presented many problems associated with the service to our external clients, which is why after defining a strategy for the implementation of a help desk.

After evaluating several solutions from the market, we made the decision to use Invgate Servicedesk since in addition to being aligned with ITIL, it allows the implementation of a service table in a quick and friendly way, the reports are quite detailed and the best is the gamification.

Vantagens

Currently we are working to relaunch our help desk, because after the good reception of the clients we saw the need to adjust several additional options of the product.

No Mobile App available for the users Android and IOS

Matias H.
Traduzir com Google

Easy implementation with powerfull reports and an always ready support team!

Avaliado em 08/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Help our company in the enrollment, monitoring and administration of all assets. Not only of those who are connected to the network, but of all those who are part of our technological infrastructure.
The support team is one of the most professional with whom I have had to interact

Vantagens

The alarms and reports are one of its strengths

Desvantagens

An app to capture data from mobile devices and then be able to incorporate them into the tool is missing

Traduzir com Google

satisface to use a easy software

Avaliado em 16/07/2018

Vantagens

it is a very easy software to use and configure, adapt to our business needs.
provides stability in the ejecution process,
the time customer support its satisfactory
its is softwate that is kept in constant updates

Desvantagens

the relationship Price vs Product it's not agreement.
the report module its very complicate to use and configure,
dara extraction is complicated

Hernan P.

Very Good Software

Avaliado em 27/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My experience with the tool is very good, we can really perform the tasks that we consider that our sector requires. It should also be noted that whenever we request assistance, the help desk responded with a very good help for us.

Vantagens

I like most is the ease of use and the large number of tasks you can perform with the software.

Desvantagens

I like the least is that programmed unattended dismantling fails many times.

Gerardo F.

Very easy to use

Avaliado em 26/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Organize my help desk support

Vantagens

Personalization is the best option of this soft. is a tool that is modeled to the extent of the help desk you want to create.

Desvantagens

In my understanding, the lack of quick search for support tickets by user name that created it, is the biggest flaw in the system

Nikolay K.
Traduzir com Google

Convenient service, which allows solving many tasks at the enterprise

Avaliado em 23/09/2018

Vantagens

This service has many functions and at the same time is easy to install and use. If you do not have any experience with products, it will take 30-40 minutes to install and configure the software. So I'll say that before you a cool service that allows you to set up work processes and accelerate the work in teams, with a minimum of effort and time. I am also happy about the possibility of integration with other programs, for example, Confluence.

Desvantagens

I think that the only drawback of all such products is their high cost. Otherwise, I did not have any complaints.

Martin D.

Great solution.

Avaliado em 23/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

more control over the user request, more users happy, more business value added.

Vantagens

you can add a simple workflow in seconds or a complex one in minutes. is easy put your own process to work.
The integration with Active Directory works great.

Desvantagens

If you want go for a medium complex implementation, you will need consultancy. The setup is easy, the support is fine, but is not enough.
More integration with Office 365 will be necessary soon.

Rene M.
Traduzir com Google

Quick to get started with excellent support. Easy to use with added functionality.

Avaliado em 22/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The tracking and management if service desk requests and updates to the users as to status. Dashboard reports to continually monitor performance. The support for electronic workflows is an bonus feature that has value.

Vantagens

The user interface is intuitive for quick adoption. Electronic workflows with forms management allows us to incorporate many business approval processes into a user request.

Desvantagens

Have not had any issues or complaints that are of any major concern. Possibly more built in dashboard reports to work from that can be quickly adapted rather than start form scratch.

Tim B.
Traduzir com Google

Very easy to use, nice looking interface.

Avaliado em 21/06/2018

Vantagens

Good looking, simple to use interface. Does everything we need, without being overly complicated. Support is very responsive, and includes our requests in future versions frequently. Our end users really like it, too.

Desvantagens

Can't think of many cons with Service Desk. Only con I can think of is the licenses are per user and not transferrable to another user.

Greg D.

InvGate Service Desk Review

Avaliado em 16/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

InvGate is a pretty good product overall. There are a lot of little annoyances, but if they were to fix these, it could be a pretty great product.

Affordable
Easy to setup
Ability to use variables when creating a ticket
Ability to add observers and collaborators to a ticket
Easy to do things like reassign and escalate

No Due Date field unless you use SLAs
No ability to delete a comment or edit a comment
If you add a comment before selecting Solve (which ultimately closes the ticket), you have to enter your solution again and select Solve for your solution to show up as the resolution
If you added a comment to a ticket when the owner has an out of office notification turned on in their email, the out of office email would create a new ticket
When printing out a lit of tickets for a user, the font is so small, it's hard to read. Took me a while to come up with a roundabout way to do it so that it was easily readable.
Each comment in a ticket doesn't have the day and time the comment was made. You get more general time stamps like "14 hours ago", "2 weeks ago", or "a month ago". Would be useful to know the date and time so that you can tell if something was done at the end of the day or the beginning.

7.0/10
David P.

Best Service Desk solution around

Avaliado em 26/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Vantagens

We have been using it for over a year now, with no issues at all. Everything we
wanted from the software, it delivered.
Very easy to use, very powerful to fit your needs, and very good customer support.

Desvantagens

No issues so far. Great assistance from Customer support, very reliable. Sometimes times worked on issues do not update correctly.

Jorge R.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent tool end to end

Avaliado em 14/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

From negotiation to implementation and support, my experience has been excellent.

The tool has exceeded the expectations.

Vantagens

Service Desk is an excellent tool end to end.
It is a tool of rapid implementation, with a short learning curve and very friendly for the administrator and end user.

Desvantagens

I honestly do not have any problem with the tool.

Great option for collaborative, ITIL-focused ITSM

Avaliado em 05/06/2019

Excellent

Vantagens

Love how easily it let me implement ITIL process and get my team to work together.

Desvantagens

More thought needs to be put into external-customer systems

Pablo K.

Great Helpdesk Software

Avaliado em 08/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Service Desk was always easy to configure, to use and grow. It made our help desk be more efficient, productive, and accountable

Vantagens

Easy of use for every user at the company. From experimented to newbies, is the perfect choice to let the helpdesk grow smoothly.

Desvantagens

Invgate need to think about how to help customers on the kickoff stage.

Fernando M.

Avaliado em 17/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

InvGate Service Desk, is a very good product that optimizes the time in solving complaints and problems of users. Organize and plan better the work to be done.

Vantagens

The ease which the user can enter a problem, and the work order that allows.

Desvantagens

The reports that can be generated with the system are impractical and visually poor.

It's very user-friendly

Avaliado em 09/07/2018

Vantagens

we're using Service Desk in a government environment. Our users are really happy regarding how easy is this portal to use. .

Desvantagens

Sometimes when a user sends an email to the helpdesk, it's not generating a ticket automatically. I was troubleshooting with customer service but we could solve it.

Manny J.

Daily use of product

Avaliado em 22/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great product for the price point, cost effective.

Vantagens

Simple to use, monitoring of assets is complete and clean, addressing issues on corporate assets is very efficient.

Desvantagens

Duplicates can be a pain, always have to ensure you make good notes to ensure proper counts and naming conventions are maintained.

Usefull application

Avaliado em 18/02/2019

Vantagens

The best thing is that it is easy to install and very friendly for the final users. The after-sales service is also very good. It is worth investing in an application of these characteristics

Desvantagens

It would be very useful if it could identify and avoid duplicating similar claims.