34 avaliações

Tallie

Mobile and online expense management for smaller businesses.

4,2 /5 (34 avaliações)
85% dos usuários recomendam este app
34 avaliações
Claudia R.
Traduzido para o Português

Useful for recordkeeping as well

Avaliado em 03/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

We've tried other expense reporting systems and what Tallie does that we've had difficulty finding elsewhere is its ability to be used to capture receipts. The app and website are both intuitive. The expense reports are easy to read. We love that it connects to Bill.com, which we use to reimburse our clients' employees! However, some clients also use it to store receipts for everything they buy with their credit cards. The receipts are automatically matched with each downloaded transaction. Their QuickBooks integration is great because unlike some other systems, they import each transaction individually with vendor, account, and class data. This makes reconciling credit cards at the end of the month quite easy.

Desvantagens

The only thing about Tallie that could still use some work is their OCR. We've found that it's about 80% accurate in matching receipts to downloaded transactions. Every month we do have to go in for a little cleanup to remove duplicates and merge transactions. Duplicates are pretty easy to find, so it's not too troublesome.

Cheryl W.
Traduzido para o Português

Selected Tallie as our firm's T&E reporting tool of choice based on overall ease of use and value.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 07/11/2017

Vantagens

Mobile app functionality for uploading receipts on the fly is effective. Liked the automatic bundling of expenses into an open expense report for non-reimbursables (corporate credit card) vs. reimbursables. Basic user setup was intuitive and easily accomplished.

Desvantagens

Inability to process reimbursements within the Tallie app, have to integrate with a payment processing application or direct to accounting software for payment. Until recently, Tallie did not have an assistant feature for C-suite executives.

Bret H.
Setor: Rádio e televisão

Slow Customer Support - Won't Fix Bugs

Avaliado em 06/05/2020

Vantagens

Tallie is excellent at handling expense and credit card reports between end users, Quickbooks, and Bill.com. It works well most of the time. It does a really good job and is easy to use.

Desvantagens

I have become increasingly frustrated with the development team and support team at Tallie. It's absolutely horrible. There are bugs which have plagued us for years, and they won't fix them. I've pointed them out and gone through proper channels of reporting. They just don't seem to care. Some of these are minor graphical bugs that confuse my users. But it doesn't matter, they don't improve their software. As a result of other bugs they refuse to fix, I have to regularly contact them to do "back end syncs" to fix glitches. But their customer support has become absolutely horrible. So, just to get them to click the button on their end to do the "back end sync" I have to wait at least 24 hours. And if I have a support issue that requires back and forth, they take at least 24 hours for each reply - so be prepared for 3-4 days to get something simple resolved. I suspect that because they refuse to put time into development and fixes, their support staff is overburdened dealing with lingering bugs. When we onboarded them a few years ago their support was great - but at this point I can no longer recommend them.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 3.0/10

Jeremy S.
Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

Travel for work is so much easier now

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 06/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We needed to get expenses submitted near time to the engagement to bill quickly. Reimbursement during the peak travel times also means the money is in the employee hands by the time the credit card bill comes

Vantagens

Scanning my receipts while I'm traveling means I don't have to hang on to them until I can get back to the office. And I can submit my expense reports near time instead of at the end of the peak travel season.

Desvantagens

Forwarding a receipt from email to system sometimes ends up with an extra receipt of the basic email instead of just the pdf attached. Usually have to access the web version to correct that, but not always. So most can be done with the phone app.

Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Good for Large Businesses

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 06/11/2018

Great experience

Vantagens

Tallie is flexible enough to be molded to fit the needs of our non profit contract bill for services model.

Desvantagens

The phone app sometimes doesn't transmit photos for receipts very well, and you need to get onto a desktop to verify uploads.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Tim M.
Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Integration with Amex issues

Avaliado em 21/12/2018

Vantagens

We used this as an expense management for 100 sales employees. Reimbursement was via check and also receipt submission for Amex cards.

Desvantagens

The Amex portion was linking to multiple people and it did not make sense. It took us 6 months to fixture out there was not enough detail exposed to tallie with respect to the card number (we were only showing last 4 and Amex needs the last 7 or 8 digits to prevent duplicate numbers being shown) tallie support was of no help to us and we ended up abandoning the software because our accounting team did not want to take ownership in getting this to work properly.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use as an employee

Avaliado em 05/07/2018

Vantagens

As an employee, it is a great centralized way to submit all of my expenses and have them approved. It so much better than submitting hard copies of all my receipts. Also, the mobile version (and the picture taking capability) is very convenient.

Desvantagens

These could just be policy settings, but all of the time, I get notifications that say the expense reimbursement is "out of policy" but that is not really the case. Also, certain expense categories or other settings are occasionally hidden for some unknown reason. Outside of these bugs, the software works great.

John W.
Setor: Biotecnologia

Expense Reporting

Avaliado em 20/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Managing mine and my team's expenses is a pain but this software limits that pain to a manageable amount by being simple and efficient.

Vantagens

I have used several different expense reporting software platforms over the past few decades and this is by far the best one I have experienced. I travel a lot so end up with pocket full of receipts both for cash expenses and for the company credit card.....the simplicity with which you can enter receipts or calculate mileage for example makes the month-end chore of expense reporting very easy. I can recommend it...it is the least stressful and complicated software I have used.

Desvantagens

nothing in particular strikes me as bad about this.....

Cheryl J.
Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Tallie for expense reporting

Avaliado em 11/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Good, dependable tool, easy to learn.

Vantagens

Easy to send receipts. I just photo and email after each purchase. Easy to create reports. It helps to be able to create a specific title so you don't confuse expense reports.

Desvantagens

Doesn't default to last choice or frequent choice, so takes a little more work to select from options.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Brian D.
Traduzido para o Português

I prefer Nexonia but they're essentially the same

Avaliado em 30/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I decided to go with Nexonia rather than Tallie so I just used the trial version.

Vantagens

I like having expense report portals that keep everything together. Makes me wonder how we ever used excel for these. It's much easier for all users to keep it in one place and get the correct approvers on it.

Kurt F.
Setor: Varejistas

Terrible software - ADMINs & Startups - avoid like the plague

Avaliado em 14/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The worst. I think this is the first accounting-related app which I will actually discontinue a subscription for reasons other than upgrading our systems (for example QBO---> Netsuite), or exceeding volume / use case.
Expensify does not come with intuitive user groups, but at least Expensify actually WORKS as intended. Sync, export, etc. Save yourself major problems. Just pass on Tallie.

Vantagens

They used to have live chat until recently, when they went email-only. So I used to like livechat, but now that is gone, so…
Oh wait now I know one - they do have some very nice enterprise features for user groups and permissions

Too many to list.
1- Constant failures in syncronization - a cardinal sin. Get used to sync taking a FULL day for a normal sync with your accounting software. In comparison, Bill.com takes about 1 minute to sync with our accounting software. QBO, Xero, etc. Doesn't matter. You will have more fun watching paint dry.
2 -Broken Accounting Integration, particularly with Xero. So you finally were able to sync. Congratulations! now say hello to constant unexplained problems in export such as " Xero API call not recognized" or "There was a problem exporting your report. Please fix the errors and try again. : The provided Xero API credentials are invalid" (even though the app properly logged into Xero).
3 -Horrible app, lacks basic functionalities
4 -Bad customer service. After acknowledging problems with their product, zero effort to make correction or compensate end user for their wasted time.
5 -No image recognition
6- No chat for customer service
7 -Read 1 and 2 above.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Carlos B.
Setor: Clínica de saúde mental
Traduzido para o Português

I use Tallie in my current position to track expenses such as reimbursements and mileage.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Tallie makes entering receipts and mileage reimbursements onto any device easy!

Vantagens

I like how you are able to easily upload documents such as photos of reciepts, and the system auto-fills some information. This saves time and is easy to do from any device! The interface of this website is very easy to use.

Desvantagens

My only complaint about Tallie is that you have to manually turn on "billable,"--at my organization all of the expenses we enter are billable.

Amy P.
Traduzido para o Português

Grasping for that balance between easy-to-use and having lots of features

Avaliado em 06/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Tallie is a pretty good piece of software. I wouldn't recommend it to everyone because of the learning curve for getting comfortable with the software, and I think there are some simpler out-of-the-box solutions out there, but Tallie really can do a lot, and we definitely have rolled it out to some of our clients with great success.

Vantagens

It's relatively flexible in terms of how it lets you set up your expense tracking. There are lots of options for how to set up approvals, how to fine-tune employee access, etc. It also has a nice sync with Bill.com and QuickBooks Online, which is its most useful feature. Once you get over the learning curve, it actually has some really nice advanced features, like being able to "masquerade" as different users, setting employees up as "executive assistants" to be able to help the less tech-savvy employees complete their reports correctly, and somewhat complex approval workflows.

Desvantagens

The online support isn't amazing. I've found out better information from reading forums than from reading Tallie's support page. They do have helpful email support, which is nice, but I just wish there were better resources so I could help myself with little setup issues more easily. It's also way more expensive than other expense management software, and cost-prohibitive to use with some of our smaller clients. I also wish you could set expense reports to auto-submit at the end of the month, but you can only set that up for expenses coded to a corporate credit card.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Setor: E-Learning

Easy Expense Software

Avaliado em 05/03/2019

Vantagens

This software is VERY easy to use. You can take a photo of the receipts with your phone and upload them to the app or via email so you don't have to worry about loosing receipts. You can also link a card which is great if you have a card you JUST use for business (like I do). The milage is also great, although it is MUCH better on the app then on the web portal.

Desvantagens

The Tallie mobile application can sometimes freeze, which forces me to use the web portal. This is not ideal when traveling. It is also MUCH easier to move expenses around on the web portal via drag and drop than it is on the app.

Meredith S.
Traduzido para o Português

Awesome app for expense tracking

Avaliado em 01/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We provide client accounting services to small businesses. We researched and tested a number of expense tracking apps before we started recommending Tallie to our Clients

Vantagens

Easy end user interface on web and smart phone. Relatively easy to set up compared to other apps. Good integration with Bill.Com, QuickBooks etc

Desvantagens

Cost is mitigated by time savings over more manual processes but is a barrier for some organizations. Integration with QuickBooks vendor list.

Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Avaliado em 08/02/2019

Vantagens

Tallie provides a very straight-forward and user friendly system in which employees can easily upload expense reports and track purchases simply by snapping a photo of their receipt.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the system can be very slow to upload receipts.

Eddie V.
Traduzido para o Português

I love this website, i use this on the daily basis!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Vantagens

It's easy and fast to use and its simple!

Desvantagens

Sometimes it lags and it doesnt have the right address also doesnt load fast!

Demario P.
Traduzido para o Português

This is so great i love using this system very fast and great quality. I also love how teh depositis

Vantagens

superfast and can download it on your phone. Take it anywhere you can go. Also customer service is right there if you need help.

Desvantagens

I would say that when you take a picture of something on the mobile phone sometimes it will not show up acuartly.

Karen B.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Tallie Saves Time on Receipt Tracking

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 21/12/2017

Vantagens

I like that it's an easy and simple way to get my team to track receipts. It certainly helps us maintain backup for all our expenses.

Desvantagens

There are many features in Tallie that are unnecessary and that we never seem to use. We don't need to track mileage with the app. The contractors that we do reimburse for mileage are not tech-savvy enough to use the app, so we stick with our existing systems.

Setor: Sem fio
Traduzido para o Português

Simplify the life of your finance team and your employees with an expense app!

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 04/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Vantagens

Coming from having previously used an excel file to file our expenses, this tool has drastically improved the expense experience of our employees. As someone who travels for work a considerable amount, this is massive time save and you can also input receipts as you go. I prefer filling expenses through the desktop and it allows for import and both emailing of receipts to the platform. But the mobile option works very well also.

Desvantagens

The receipt import isn't always perfect in importing accurate information, but any incorrect information can easily be edited.

Kelsie K.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Tallie Rocks

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 20/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is a great product to manage expenses of your employees. It also communicates with other accounting system like Intacct.

1. Easy to use

Great expense reporting

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 05/10/2018

Vantagens

Easy for all. The app makes it simple to track travel expenses and keeps the receipts and mileage for easy reporting.

Desvantagens

Can be a little pricey for small business owners. Set-up can be difficult and time consuming for unknowing users.

Shannon M.

Expense Mgmt with Class and Job

Avaliado em 09/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use Tallie personally and have multiple clients using it. At the time, it was the only expense management tool that offered QuickBooks integration and could use both class and job. My only complaint is requiring clients to pay for setup. Most other apps allow the clients to set up on their own and/or offer free support. Purchasing also requires an invoice vs online immediate purchase.

Vantagens

Class and Job with QB integration.

Setup fee.

Alicia W.
Setor: Software

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 04/03/2019

Vantagens

Easy to use, can upload right away and directly
Take pics from the app

Desvantagens

Nothing, really easy and fast to use. Get my
Money back right away

Bailey R.

Finally!!

Avaliado em 05/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our reimbursed process used to be sending in a spreadsheet once a month and sending pictures of receipts in an email. The process was slow - it was often weeks before we would get reimbursed. Now that we have Tallie, after submitting it can be approved and hit our bank account less than 24 hours later. We LOVE Tallie. Not one bad word to say about it.