Avaliações do Forte

4.5/5 (47 avaliações)
Ken T.

Excellent Pricing-A Little Lacking on Features

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We started out with PayPal online payments but quickly wanted a more robust and professional way to accept payments at a lower cost. Forte was a great solution for us overall.

Vantagens

The system handles all the PCI requirements and offers very, very competitive one-time eCheck entries. VERY few companies I found will offer this so it is a GREAT benefit our church deeply appreciates.

Desvantagens

Setup was a little involved, since we are not a typical storefront selling some kind of product. Our payments are all donations. As such, setting up to allow people to donate to various of our income stream was a little involved--regular donations, international fund, youth camp fund, assistance to the needy, etc. But we've been able to make it work for us.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems

Hi Ken. Thanks so much for providing feedback based on your experience using Forte. We appreciate your time and value you as a customer. Our support teams are available to help you with whatever you need.

Matthew D.

Fort Payment Systems

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Once set up this works flawlessly in the background. I had very very good help from their IT to get it linked to my webpage. I have no true complaints, just ideas that things could be easier for the average person.

Vantagens

Once it's up and running there is little to no maintenance needed. The price for the service is great compared to some competition. The customer facing portal is easy to use.

Desvantagens

The administration interface is not the best. There should be easier non-tech savy interactions. For example creating a confirmation letter for a transaction shouldn't require the effort of finding and clicking the right code on the side to input a customer name. Maybe adding templates would work just fine and leave the specialized make your own to those who are inclined. While I'm sure you can do just about anything I could need, I stick with the basics because I'm not as tech savy and don't intend to hire a programmer so I can accept payments.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems

Hello Matthew. We appreciate your honest feedback. This helps us to improve in areas that would make the most impact for you. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team for anything. We're here to help.

Kevin G.

Review of Forte

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 18/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Good

Vantagens

We use it a payment processing tool for Nexudus for our coworking space. It works. Great customer service

Desvantagens

The admin interface is a bit clunky, but we're figuring it out

Hi Kevin.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do appreciate it!

Our support team is available to help you through the admin interface if you'd like. They are available to answer any questions you may have, at any time.

7.0/10
Katrine F.

It just WORKS!

Avaliado em 30/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use Forte with NeonCRM. The two work together wonderfully.

Vantagens

Reliability. It just works. Up time is very close to 100%.

Desvantagens

It's not pretty and takes a little bit to learn your way around, but it always works. Pretty isn't always better. I've seen many software companies release new prettier versions and lose the comfortable flexibility.

Tina M.

Very Robust User Friendly Payment System

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall we are very satisfied with our Payment System provided by Forte.

Vantagens

Forte Payment Systems has a user friendly interface great for both large or small corporations. The cost of this payment system is highly competitive, and the system allows for easy payment processing. The variety of payment options, types, and payment schedules allows for a wide range of versatility and flexibility for our clients.

Desvantagens

It takes roughly 6-7 days for the funds to hit the account. There are other same day and next day payment systems out there, so it would be wonderful if Forte could cut this down to 2-3 days.
If there is an NSF, we do not receive a notification for several days. Many times the clients have already alerted us before we receive the notification.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems

Hi Tina. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide your feedback. We're glad you find Forte user-friendly and versatile for your business and client needs.

Our support team is available to discuss the notification options for you at your convenience. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

Chris H.

Good Product

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall it's positive. Calling into CS can be a challenge with wait times although we call in very infrequently.

Vantagens

Easy to enter information and set up billing, both one time and recurring.

Desvantagens

Inability to customize some fields and viewing/changing of scheduled transactions.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems

Thank you for providing your feedback, Chris. We are happy that your overall experience has been a positive one and your feedback will be used to help us improve our services overall.

Sean C.

Excellent and Reliable Service

Avaliado em 01/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We just don't have problems with the bank account verification service. Nobody complains about the accuracy of the information we deliver and we have had at least 99.999% up-time. The service just doesn't go down which is amazing.

Vantagens

The bank account verification service is fast, accurate and reliable. We have had almost zero downtime in 10+ years of using this product.

Desvantagens

Initially the bank account verification service was limited to a handful of large banks with many verifications returning an "Unknown" status, but almost all bank accounts we verify now are in their network.

Hi Sean.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad that you've had such a positive experience with the account verification tool.

Our support team is available to assist you and answer any questions you may have, at any time.

Dane B.

Real Estate investor

Avaliado em 22/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It makes it super easy to collect my rent. Just have to get the signature.

Vantagens

Easy to use. Can schedule rental payments for the entire year.

Desvantagens

Wish I could connect directly with quickbooks accounting software. Wish I could get the payment sooner without incurring any fees. Would be nice if there was a online form that I could send my clients basically asking them for there bank account information and asking them to sign to authorize the transactions. I would be able to choose the dates that the money would come out and the amount.

Hello Dane.

We're glad you have found Forte easy to use and the scheduling function valuable. Our integration team would be able to speak with you about connecting with other systems/applications. They are available at your convenience.

Lynn O.
Traduzir com Google

Great third party processing payment software

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to use product for our customers, with a low processing fee charged to them. Reliability of payments. Reliability of software. Have not experienced any online hacking issues with your software.

Vantagens

Ease of use, low fees, great customer service, ease of use for our customers.

Desvantagens

Length of time it takes to be notified regarding a declined transaction. I am aware that there are multiple channels that the payment needs to be processed through.

Hi Lynn.

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us as your payment processor. We're glad that you've enjoyed using us and look forward to continuing to serve your needs.

Stephen T.

Money saver

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 11/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I am very happy mostly because I’m saving money in processing fees being a small business bills can add up quickly so it is nice to save where you can.

Vantagens

I like that for the most part it is easy to figure out and navigate though the sections. I had to call to figure out how to set up automatic payments but if I was more of a tech person I could have figured it out quicker.

Desvantagens

I feel like there are to many steps to run a person. Searching for someone is better know that I figured out a faster way to find them but it would be nice to have the setting default to how I run them on the web option so it was 1 less step to go through. It can take up a lot of time when your running multiple people to have to go through the options on every person.

Hi Stephen.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do appreciate it!

Mary C.
Traduzir com Google

Good value, but check integration with your billing system first!

Avaliado em 04/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Getting customer service to understand our problems and respond with solutions has been a challenge. We are still manually managing some parts of the payment posting and update process.

Vantagens

Pricing for local government was a key driver for us, since we absorb all of the processing fees.

Desvantagens

We thought that the software would integrate with our billing and payment system seamlessly, and that our time of day cutoff would be accommodated. This is not true in all cases, particularly with echecks

Hello Mary.

We are sorry to hear you have experienced integration challenges with your current billing and payment system. Our support team will do everything they can to assist in resolving that with you.

6.0/10
Ali P.

Elite Tutoring Place

Avaliado em 31/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using the Forte for 10 years. I have used and try other banks. I found Forte gives me more options. The options will make the charges to be mistake free. Mistake free business will have happy customers. Happy customers will help my business to grow...

Vantagens

Giving the user so many options. The options reduces mistake. That's why I recomend Forte to all my franchisee.

Desvantagens

Probably could be faster. They could have more people to work at customer service.

Naomi S.
Traduzir com Google

Forte is a great software to use.

Avaliado em 12/08/2019

Vantagens

Very easy to use software. Have never had any problems. Customer service has always been very helpful with any of my questions, they are also very friendly and professional.

Desvantagens

Off the top of my head, I cannot think of any cons.

Hello Naomi.

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad that you've had such a positive experience using Forte. If you ever need anything, our support team is available at your convenience.

Jesus G.

Forte review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We give another payment option to our customers (ach debit) which increases our market share

Vantagens

It is friendly with the user, nice design and it is self-explanatory

Desvantagens

When we try to export transactions they doesn't include the transaction ID which is very important for us to reconcile with our system, you should include a more robust reporting tool inside DEX.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems

Hi Jesus. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your input about your experience using Dex is incredibly helpful. Our support team is available to work with you regarding Dex at your earliest convenience.

Locksley S.

Great Value

Avaliado em 01/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Continues to be a great experience​ with Forte.

Vantagens

Great pricing. Helpful customer services.

Customer service only open 7 AM to 7 PM EST

Hi Locksley.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to hear you have had such a great experience with us as your payments partner.

Matt V.
Traduzir com Google

Exactly what we hoped for

Fantastic .

Vantagens

Simplicity and effectiveness. Exactly what we were hoping for.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I do wish that it did a little bit more.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems

We're happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with Forte, Matt. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. If you ever need anything, our support team is available at your convenience.

Stevie R.
Traduzir com Google

We only use it because we have to

Avaliado em 05/09/2019

Vantagens

The only pro about your product is that it allows for our developers to write their own code to reconcile the transactions processed in Forte with our Quickbooks software. We have had to spent an absurd amount of resources to get it to work, but at least you allow us the option and a sandbox as other companies require a 3rd party software or close this information off completely.

Desvantagens

Pretty much everything else. The Dex platform is a slight improvement, however, everything needs to be initially set up in the Virtual Terminal prior to being available in Dex (example, email addresses). The Virtual Terminal is horribly designed (literally painful to look at) the amount of clicks it takes in order to complete a function is excessive, the character max for email addresses is unnecessary. If we could switch off of this platform we would, but unfortunately many of the other processors out there do not play well with Quickbooks Enterprise.

1.0/10
Kate O.

Great and Easy Product for Small Business Owners

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This service is HANDS DOWN the most affordable, and best value for the money when it comes to allowing a business to collect AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS. It has reduced the HOURS that I used to spend weekly collecting and writing invoices. Now everything is handled automatically - a dream for me and my team.

Vantagens

The product is STRAIGHT FORWARD and very affordable for allowing me to collect ACH and Credit Card payments for my business.

Desvantagens

The functionality is low - I'd like to be able to run more reports. The interface is rudimentary - I'd like to see a more sleek dashboard.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems

Thanks so much for the feedback, Kate. We're glad you find working with Forte to be such a great experience and is such good value for your business.

Our support team is available at your convenience if you need any assistance with anything.

Miles R.

Forte Payment Systems Review

Avaliado em 09/08/2019

Great

Vantagens

Easy to use. And was priced very competitive

Desvantagens

Cost was less when I started. Now it is higher and has pci compliance

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems

Hi Miles. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback based on your experience using Forte. We appreciate your business.

Stacy A.

Great product

Avaliado em 02/07/2019

Vantagens

This software is a great tool for the money. It is great for charging our customers on an ongoing monthly and annual basis for memberships.

Desvantagens

I took off one star because the ease of use could be improved. I’m not a daily user, so it takes me a bit to navigate around when I do have to.

Hello Stacy.

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to learn you feel Forte is providing you such great value and is so helpful for you and your business.

For the navigation of the system itself, our support team is available to walk you through anything you have questions about.

Stephanie S.

Love it

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The staff is attentive and professional.

Vantagens

Its so easy to use. It is easy to implement, its easy to bring up on the computer, its just fantastic. Ive been a user for 10 years. I tried another product last year and immediately cancelled. Hard to navigate, staff was not helpful. I love everything about my Forte Systems

Desvantagens

I have nothing bad to say, everything easy

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems

Stephanie, thanks so much for your feedback and sharing your experience. We are thrilled that you have found Forte so helpful and useful for your needs.

Rodney J.

ACH payments

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Cuts my cost of processing payments

Vantagens

I can charge my customers checking accounts on the days they want

Desvantagens

alot of buttons to click to process one ach

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems

Hi Rodney. Thanks so much for providing feedback based on your experience with us. We certainly value you as a client.

Mark L.
Traduzir com Google

Credit card processing made easy

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 03/07/2019

Vantagens

I am using the online processing for my seasonal business. Forte makes it easy, no need for readers, bills are straight forward and easy to account for.

Desvantagens

Not a fan of the annual reporting requirement. Seems like I shouldn't need it due to not using in-house readers, but they have helped there too.

Hi Mark.

We're glad you've found our online processing services so helpful to your business. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything. Our support team is available to assist with whatever you may need.

Chris H.

Julie S.

Forte for the win!

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Vantagens

Super easy to set up. Pretty much runs itself after that!!

Desvantagens

Doesn't integrate with Rock, which is our main donor tracking system. Requires manual downloads & uploads.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems

Hi Julie. Thanks so much for your review and sharing your experience using Forte. We're glad things have gone smoothly for you in terms of set-up and operating. Don't hesitate to contact our dedicated support team if you need anything.

7.0/10