Exibindo 84 avaliações de 71

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 84 avaliações de 71
Ken T.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Excellent Pricing-A Little Lacking on Features

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

We started out with PayPal online payments but quickly wanted a more robust and professional way to accept payments at a lower cost. Forte was a great solution for us overall.

Vantagens

The system handles all the PCI requirements and offers very, very competitive one-time eCheck entries. VERY few companies I found will offer this so it is a GREAT benefit our church deeply appreciates.

Desvantagens

Setup was a little involved, since we are not a typical storefront selling some kind of product. Our payments are all donations. As such, setting up to allow people to donate to various of our income stream was a little involved--regular donations, international fund, youth camp fund, assistance to the needy, etc. But we've been able to make it work for us.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems Traduzido para o Português

Hi Ken. Thanks so much for providing feedback based on your experience using Forte. We appreciate your time and value you as a customer. Our support teams are available to help you with whatever you need.

Eoin G.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Integration with Invoicing Systems with some what rates competitive with Square, Stripe and...

Avaliado em 27/07/2020

We had a generally positive experience with Forte. Our main use of Forte was ACH processing, but the turn around time on ACH transactions was upwards of 10 days before funds were deposited in our account. Our new processor linked with our bank has a much faster turnaround time, usually 3 days.

Vantagens

Setting up the account was a pretty smooth process. We were assigned a merchant ID and given access to a virtual client to manually charge credit cards. They offer ACH processing with our invoicing software. When we decided to move to a different ACH process we left Forte. I was expecting a hassle cancelling our account, but it was straightforward and easy.

Desvantagens

The virtual credit card processing client is very dated as is the navigation for reporting. Unlike Square, Forte charges a different percentage for American Express credit cards (and many of our clients use their business AmEx which created a functionally higher credit card processing rate.

Michael H.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Solid choice for our small business

Avaliado em 02/02/2021

Forte is an easy way for us to get paid faster with eCheck payments, really glad we found them.

Vantagens

We use Forte mainly for processing eCheck payments. The secure web pay feature is very useful for customers to make payments and was pretty straight forward to implement into our website. I also appreciate that their fees are low and transparent.

Desvantagens

I feel like the forte checkout option should be easier to implement, similar to the secure web pay feature. It's not a big deal but it would be nicer to use since it looks more mobile friendly, but I'll probably need a web developer to put it on my website.

Stevie R.
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

We only use it because we have to

Avaliado em 05/09/2019

Vantagens

The only pro about your product is that it allows for our developers to write their own code to reconcile the transactions processed in Forte with our Quickbooks software. We have had to spent an absurd amount of resources to get it to work, but at least you allow us the option and a sandbox as other companies require a 3rd party software or close this information off completely.

Desvantagens

Pretty much everything else. The Dex platform is a slight improvement, however, everything needs to be initially set up in the Virtual Terminal prior to being available in Dex (example, email addresses). The Virtual Terminal is horribly designed (literally painful to look at) the amount of clicks it takes in order to complete a function is excessive, the character max for email addresses is unnecessary. If we could switch off of this platform we would, but unfortunately many of the other processors out there do not play well with Quickbooks Enterprise.

Janine L.

Best Decision Ever

Avaliado em 29/10/2020

A++++ In the years we have been with Forte, will did some shopping around. Not only are Forte rates competitive but their customer service is top notch. We do not plan on moving, ever.

Vantagens

I LOVE the customer service and ease of the online terminal at Forte! Its easy to use (especially the newly released DEX platform). If I ever need assistance, I get it lighting fast. They are willing to hear suggestions and quick to find resolution with my issues (which are rare).

Desvantagens

DEX is great but still needs to be developed. I am looking forward to custom reporting features.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your review, Janine. At Forte, we pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service and support. Your success is our success. We're glad you like our new merchant portal that is designed to simplify your payment operations and management. We'll definitely continue to build new enhancements and we appreciate your feedback.

Katrine F.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

It just WORKS!

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

We use Forte with NeonCRM. The two work together wonderfully.

Vantagens

Reliability. It just works. Up time is very close to 100%.

Desvantagens

It's not pretty and takes a little bit to learn your way around, but it always works. Pretty isn't always better. I've seen many software companies release new prettier versions and lose the comfortable flexibility.

Kate O.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great and Easy Product for Small Business Owners

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

This service is HANDS DOWN the most affordable, and best value for the money when it comes to allowing a business to collect AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS. It has reduced the HOURS that I used to spend weekly collecting and writing invoices. Now everything is handled automatically - a dream for me and my team.

Vantagens

The product is STRAIGHT FORWARD and very affordable for allowing me to collect ACH and Credit Card payments for my business.

Desvantagens

The functionality is low - I'd like to be able to run more reports. The interface is rudimentary - I'd like to see a more sleek dashboard.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for the feedback, Kate. We're glad you find working with Forte to be such a great experience and is such good value for your business.

Our support team is available at your convenience if you need any assistance with anything.

Danielle C.
  • Setor: Administração pública

Service

Avaliado em 04/11/2020

We have had a great experience with Forte since day 1. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been amazing. They are so quick to reply or give advice when needed. Every time I have had to contact customer service (which is rare) I have always had someone kind and willing to help with any problem that may have occurred.

Vantagens

The fees for the tax payer are less than the previous company we used. They also have more options of payment type through Forte. Everyone i have spoken to with Forte is very knowledgeable about their product and is very willing to help with any problem that occurs. The daily reports give so much information and I am able to pull all information up from each transaction if need be. I highly recommend Forte for any company shopping around to handle their CC/ACH transactions.

Desvantagens

The only thing we have problems with is sometimes if we Scanned a Visa Debit it would read as a Visa Credit, but if we type in the number there is no issue. We just switched over to the new E Dynamo and i'm hoping that will fix that solution.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your review, Danielle. Forte is proud to offer merchants and their payers the flexibility to pay via multiple payment methods. We'll definitely have someone follow-up on the issue you mentioned as well.

Marta Q.
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Forte has been one of my greatest choices

Avaliado em 05/11/2020

From the beginning, they have been so very easy to work with. If I have questions, I just call their service department and I normally have an answer within minutes. I am not very intelligent when it comes to technology, but they made me extremely comfortable right from the start.

Vantagens

With our previous vendor, I would "miss" payments -- they would send an e-mail for each payment and that was almost impossible to keep track of. Forte sends a listing of payments that have come through each day, as a group, making it so much easier to track.

Desvantagens

The equipment was a little expensive to begin with, but it's been worth every penny.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your review, Marta. We're proud of our flexible reporting capabilities and that it help ease the reconciliation process, which we know can be a nightmare. Our customer service team pride itself in making sure we resolve each and every single issue raised by our customers.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Música

Forte- good for ACH

Avaliado em 09/12/2020

Vantagens

it's cheaper than most other ones, Offering next-day funding is a critical feature that not many of these companies have

Desvantagens

UI needs work, code is a bit clunky, I'm just a small biz owner not a banker.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your review. We're always open for feedback, so feel free to reach out should you need assistance with anything.

Matthew D.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Fort Payment Systems

Avaliado em 26/07/2019

Once set up this works flawlessly in the background. I had very very good help from their IT to get it linked to my webpage. I have no true complaints, just ideas that things could be easier for the average person.

Vantagens

Once it's up and running there is little to no maintenance needed. The price for the service is great compared to some competition. The customer facing portal is easy to use.

Desvantagens

The administration interface is not the best. There should be easier non-tech savy interactions. For example creating a confirmation letter for a transaction shouldn't require the effort of finding and clicking the right code on the side to input a customer name. Maybe adding templates would work just fine and leave the specialized make your own to those who are inclined. While I'm sure you can do just about anything I could need, I stick with the basics because I'm not as tech savy and don't intend to hire a programmer so I can accept payments.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems Traduzido para o Português

Hello Matthew. We appreciate your honest feedback. This helps us to improve in areas that would make the most impact for you. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team for anything. We're here to help.

Kevin G.
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Review of Forte

Avaliado em 18/06/2019

Good

Vantagens

We use it a payment processing tool for Nexudus for our coworking space. It works. Great customer service

Desvantagens

The admin interface is a bit clunky, but we're figuring it out

Hi Kevin.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We do appreciate it!

Our support team is available to help you through the admin interface if you'd like. They are available to answer any questions you may have, at any time.

Tina M.

Very Robust User Friendly Payment System

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

Overall we are very satisfied with our Payment System provided by Forte.

Vantagens

Forte Payment Systems has a user friendly interface great for both large or small corporations. The cost of this payment system is highly competitive, and the system allows for easy payment processing. The variety of payment options, types, and payment schedules allows for a wide range of versatility and flexibility for our clients.

Desvantagens

It takes roughly 6-7 days for the funds to hit the account. There are other same day and next day payment systems out there, so it would be wonderful if Forte could cut this down to 2-3 days.
If there is an NSF, we do not receive a notification for several days. Many times the clients have already alerted us before we receive the notification.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems Traduzido para o Português

Hi Tina. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide your feedback. We're glad you find Forte user-friendly and versatile for your business and client needs.

Our support team is available to discuss the notification options for you at your convenience. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

Chris H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good Product

Avaliado em 26/07/2019

Overall it's positive. Calling into CS can be a challenge with wait times although we call in very infrequently.

Vantagens

Easy to enter information and set up billing, both one time and recurring.

Desvantagens

Inability to customize some fields and viewing/changing of scheduled transactions.

Resposta do Forte Payment Systems Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for providing your feedback, Chris. We are happy that your overall experience has been a positive one and your feedback will be used to help us improve our services overall.