Breezy

Uma ferramenta moderna de recrutamento e rastreamento de candidatos que você vai gostar de usar.

(1.282)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

1282 avaliações

Ilan E.
  • Setor: Hardware

Very happy customer

Avaliado em 03/07/2020

Very positive.

Vantagens

We selected BreezyHR for the nice balance of a) modern, clean, easy-to-use UX, b) affordable price range, c) decent level of functionality, d) ability to run high-quality structured hiring (including reducing unconscious bias).

We've been very pleased on most fronts.

Desvantagens

My minor complaints are there are a couple user flows that aren't intuitive. One or two bugs. One of two things you can't customize without fully clicking through.
Oh and also the hours of customer service are US based, whereas we're in UK

JazzHR, Recruitee, Greenhouse e Workable

Razões para mudar para o Breezy

The reasons already stated. Mix of good price, and good UX (better than most), with good feature set.
Syahadah M.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Manage recruiting process effectively

Avaliado em 24/03/2021

Managing all the recruiting and hiring process in one place has help me and team to effectively manage it. Recruiting process is not suitable to be done manually anymore, and we really dependent on Brezzy to help with the automation of the candidate applying process.

Vantagens

Promoting and advertising for a job opening to Breezy job board is very simple and easy to do. Keeping track on candidate application using the candidate management is very effective as it will produce a report and analytics for all the candidate data that has applying for the position.

Desvantagens

Breezy is full of bugs and the report generated are not always reliable as some of the current data is not counted on the report which make the insight from the report very different with our own data. There are also no option to archive candidate data in the software storage for future reference.

Teri S.
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

Tracking and managing leads is a Breeze with Breezy

Avaliado em 13/01/2022

This system has made scanning, interviewing and hiring so much faster and easier. Connecting to leads is fast and convenient. The hiring trail is easy to see and understand. All users can communicate exclusively, as well to the leads.
The system is very approachable and far easier to learn and navigate. Tracking and managing leads has never been this easy.

Vantagens

I love being notified that someone has applied. Then being able to see all their information as well as experience on one tab. The overview is very easy to read and makes it easy to know what stage the leads are in. I love that all I have to do is send a link for the lead to make their own interview appointment.
All outside job links are on one page and are very easy to access to make changes.

Desvantagens

I don't like the candidate search engine. It shows people who are already employed and are not looking for a job.

Workable

Razões para mudar para o Breezy

We loved the how the system was organized keeping all our hiring tools in on one platform. The cost was much more efficient with all the features that were offered.
Mandy G.
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Doesn't deliver what they promise

Avaliado em 20/12/2021

Very disappointed that we're stuck with a product that doesn't do what we were led to believe it would do. Customer service has always been quick but it's been frustrating that the response has been to enter it as a feature request...it's Outlook - the critical integration we were led to believe we would have and that's all the support we get.

Vantagens

Ease of information transfer among the team; ease of job postings across multiple platforms; quick response time from customer service

Desvantagens

Software promised Outlook integration but they don't integrate with Outlook Express which is what we use. Outlook Integration was the whole reason we moved to Breezy. Now we're stuck with a product that only halfway does what we're needing.

Billie W.
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent product! Does what we need without the clutter

Avaliado em 17/01/2022

It's been a breeze ;)

Vantagens

It's very streamlined, easy to use, and free from a bunch of features that aren't helpful.

Desvantagens

I have no complaints! Everything is going well!

Nicole D.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Better results than Indeed and Ziprecruiter

Avaliado em 01/12/2021

I discontinued my subscriptions to other platforms, which works for me because I am purposely growing slowly and with careful consideration of each candidate. If I was trying to do mass hiring, then I would still use the other platforms but the candidates are definitely better quality from this platform which surprised me. Not to mention the prices of the other platforms are completely obsurd.

Vantagens

Quality of applicants (not just massive amount of resumes to filter through for those that "mass apply", very targeted and candidates who apply on this platform are truly interested in the position). Personal support that is available, responsive, but not obnoxious with repeated contacts from customer support and marketing. It was simple to setup and I've received EXCELLENT candidates, a very small pool but the quality makes up for it. 2/2 nurses interviewed, 1 hired and 1 potential/pending in the last 4 weeks which in this market is super.

Desvantagens

None so far. I have been pleased overall with no negative experiences thus far.

Indeed e ZipRecruiter

Price and quality

Indeed e ZipRecruiter

Razões para mudar para o Breezy

Same as above, price and quality
Eileen D.

Easy Breezy!

Avaliado em 30/11/2021

Great software, we are wrapped with Breezy! Easy for all staff to use and share information about applicants.

Vantagens

Simplicity of use in all areas of the recruitment process

Desvantagens

I have t come a across and areas within Breezy that l dislike, it’s all great!

Mariano B.

Excellent ATS

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

Vantagens

The Slack integration is really usefull. An all Kanban for this team, so we are really happy with Breezy.

Desvantagens

Nothing yet! All working smoothly so far.

Astrid A.

Easy Peasy Breezy!

Avaliado em 10/12/2021

Great, I have worked with other ATS that are super complex and not user-friendly, and Breezy has been a super new and enjoyable experience.

Vantagens

As a recruiter is hard enough to keep track of all of my candidates without having to worry about my ATS, Breezy makes the job enjoyable and makes working with your team super accessible with its features.

Desvantagens

Updates or when AWS crashes, they need a netter backup plan to keep things running smoothly but honestly, it does not happen often and it's just for a couple of minutes.

Robert R.
  • Setor: Software

Kreative - Breezy Review

Avaliado em 14/01/2022

Great! The set-up was smooth, and it was very intuitive.

Vantagens

Easy to use, excellent functionality, and appropriately priced. Tried other systems before this that were mor expensive and functioned poorly.

Desvantagens

I do get an error using Checkr integration. I cannot start or receive background checks in Breezy. I have not contacted support yet but I am excited to get this working.

Elisha W.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Breezy is a Breeze!

Avaliado em 03/03/2021

I was having to host a great deal of candidate information including resumes in my own computer memory. I am happy to have a cloud to keep this information securely and free up space on my computer. I am able to search for candidates that match job descriptions that I am searching for better than in other platforms I have used due to the tagging feature. I am able to organize candidates well and visually see what kind of pool I have at my disposal, who is working on certain positions.

Vantagens

I have not yet been able to utilize all of the features of this product since I am a team of one and use the free version, but I can say that it has been very helpful to me in the recruitment process. I love the organization of it and the options that I would utilize if I did have a team. I look to add a paid subscription in the future to implement to communication feature of texting and scheduling. I used both of those features in the free trial and found it so much easier to communicate directly through the platform instead of using 3 different tools to text, email and schedule with candidates.

Desvantagens

The least valued feature I have discovered thus far is that when I set up a position, I have to give it a number and sometimes cannot remember what number I used on the last position I put in. It would be nice if there was an automated feature that automatically gives a new job the next number under a category such as nursing. Another feature that has been of concern at times is that when I go into a candidate record initially to make changes in their profile and then go to escape the profile, the changes I made disappear and I have to go back and change them again. This only happens on the first attempt. The problem seems to have improved.

JobAdder

Razões para escolher o Breezy

I was using JobAdder with another company I was retained by. As far as I know, they continue to use JobAdder. I used it for at least 1.5 years. I have found Breezy to be efficient where Job Adder was not.

JobAdder

Razões para mudar para o Breezy

As I stated before, I have found Breezy to be efficient where JobAdder was not.
Matthew S.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

You WILL ask yourselves "How did we survive without this?"

Avaliado em 13/03/2020

I will TRY to make this brief as there is WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS to go on about here.

The VALUE proposition is massive. Speed of service AND the ability to EXPEDITE decision making by our internal and client teams.... that goes BEYOND a simple ROI calc and becomes a "Ease of Doing Business" - OCM style metric.

Candidates ARE our customers. The C-sat scores we get, and the RELATIONSHIPS we are building with applicants who evolve into candidates.... has been transformative at every level for our clients.

Our CLIENTS are blown away by the workflows, the consistent communications, and again.... the SPEED at which culture aligned, technically over qualified, motivated people are coming to them for final interviews ready to start.

The 3 biggest pieces of BREEZY that are CRITICAL to our business:
1st - speed of service
2nd - reduction of tools
3rd - centralization of communication

SPEED OF SERVICE
The ability to integrate with SLACK allowing us to reply to applicants with templates AND actually have dialogs when they become candidates was paramount to ensure positive candidate experiences. The BULK of HR/Recruitment engagements are canned, heartless replies - and Millenial "ghosting" style messaging.

REDUCTION OF TOOLS
The APIs for integration to our search and listing platforms AND the robust communication tools enable us to ALL use BREEZY as a "close to one stop" shop. We STILL need to post feeds and set up listing accounts AND we are pointing them ALL to BREEZY. The Google and HIRETUAL integrations are phenomenal.

COMMUNICATIONS
Internally having our conversations AND externally scheduling and engaging the candidates ALL IN ONE PLACE. NO MORE EMAIL CLUTTER. NO MORE BACK AND FORTH EXCUSES. Just a SINGLE source of TRUTH holding us ALL accountable to the candidate and each other.

Desvantagens

Because we use BREEZY a MINIMUM of like 3 hours of our day - AND - it is in the cloud - there CAN be some slow times. These slow times have NOTHING to do with BREEZY and EVERYTHING to do with normal Internet traffic times.

The Breezy DevOps teams are always working on new features, and SUPER responsive to requests. We have made several and will make more, AND YET, out of the "cloud" box - there is nothing to really state as a CON.

I would advise against their Video Calling at this time - coming from my background at Cisco Systems - I am hyper partial to WebEx and Zoom calls. Breezy team are working on evolving the calendaring and video calling components though.

Rory S.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fantastic product, especially for the price

Avaliado em 12/11/2019

Breezy seems to do a very good job with distributing the job postings and generating candidates. The user interface is very intuitive and there's a ton of built-in functionality such as questionnaires, interview/meeting scheduling, electronic signatures and more.

Vantagens

Virtually all of the functionality you would come to expect from an ATS can be found in Breezy and at a price much lower than some of the leading competitors.

Desvantagens

They can't provide an SSL certificate if you use your own subdomain (e.g. careers.yoursite.com) so it is not delivered via HTTPS (you'd have to use the default URL, which would be something like your-site.breezy.hr instead), and not everything as configurable as I'd like (e.g. user roles). There's also very limited custom reporting, but the standard reports are nice at least.

Greenhouse, Recruiterbox e Lever

Razões para escolher o Breezy

Cost was a major factor in deciding to switch, and Breezy offered much of the same functionality at a fraction of the price. Taleo is certainly more robust and configurable, but that's not always a good thing, nor is it always necessary (or helpful when you have a small team).

Oracle Taleo Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Breezy

Breezy offered the best combination of price and functionality that best met our clients' needs.
Vicki T.

BEST Customer Service, MOST RESPONSIVE Team

Avaliado em 12/11/2019

100% satisfied. This entire company has a "can-do" attitude. No challenge is brushed off as not important. Everyone at Breezy seems to work as a team with each customer being the central focus. This is just so very unique, and it makes the entire process feel like you have a very smart expert right at the desk next to you. Creative, brilliant people, those Breezy folk are!

Vantagens

Fabulous on-demand customer care is always there to answer questions and take input on feature enhancements. They CARE! So UNIQUE in the software industry.

Desvantagens

Breezy is best suited for a small to medium-sized business doing in-house recruiting. We are a boutique recruiting firm, and while the system works like a charm, we need to also interface with a proposal system and a CRM, and that is not how it is intended.

Scott E.

Great easy ATS

Avaliado em 28/06/2016

I tried Breezy HR after stumbling upon them in Product Hunt, and I'm glad I did. I used to use Workable at a former employer, but I was starting my own recruiting company and wanted to start off with a solid free trial. Workable offers one, but Breezy offers a completely free posting forever, so we figured we could start with that!

We quickly got some applicants, and found the process with adding people from LinkedIn and moving them through the pipeline to be very easy. Support is also readily available, and the prices are better than for Workable. As the tiers go up and we needed larger and larger amounts of job postings, Breezy HR stays much more affordable than Workable, and as far as I'm concerned it's basically the same product.

The tagging of people, managing them through the pipeline, taking notes on them etc are all essentially the same. I can't really remember using anything differently in Workable, but to be fair I haven't used it in a year or so.

Vantagens

I like how simple it is to syndicate out to dozens of job boards. That's the main purpose for us, and it works pretty well. It also has a nice and easy to use Kanban interface which we have grown used to from our opportunities and task pages.

I also really like their Chrome extension which allows us to easily add someone to Breezy from LinkedIn. Somehow Workable doesn't offer this, and it's a life saver in terms of monitoring who you messaged and who you didn't.

Desvantagens

The support is a little lacking, but not in the quality. They use Intercom and I learned from Outreach.io when they switched from the Live Chat interface to support tickets that they had found live chat actually slows interactions for support. I found this to be true with Breezy as I ask a question, they get back at some point later when I'm not there, then I answer much later etc etc.

It's a lot of back and forth that's very slow, and I think support tickets would help manage this better than a live chat where it's easy to ask really quick questions and go back and forth for awhile.

My only other gripe is integration. I'm making the leap to SFDC, and Breezy only seems to integrate with things via Zapier. Workable is the same. It's not a deal breaker, but a nice SFDC integration would be amazing since we're already paying for the software. I have been looking at alternative ATS's that sync with SFDC just to make my life easier.

Resposta do Breezy HR Traduzido para o Português

Thanks Scott.

Great to be working with you.

Tate F.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An ATS that doesn't make you hate hiring

Avaliado em 21/12/2019

I tried, implemented, and used Breezy to hire. It helps hiring teams be more synchronized, helps the company look good to prospective candidates, and makes the process very seamless. While the UI and the workflow has been odd at times, they do improve often and are VERY helpful to respond to feedback and requests. It's easy to use for teams where technical competency varies, and I deeply appreciate that.

Vantagens

Breezy has the most features for the money, without question.

Desvantagens

The UI has some obvious growing pains, especially in workflows and the automation processes.

Greenhouse e Lever

Razões para escolher o Breezy

Bamboo is A LOT of money for generally the same product. Breezy isn't a full HR tool, but it's way easier to deploy, makes HR manager's job easy, and really allows the team to contribute. Oh, and I've never had pushy reps try and upsell me. Bamboo reps are PUSHY.

BambooHR

Razões para mudar para o Breezy

The amount of features you get for the price is second to none. The basic packages come with better features than the competition's higher level offerings; such as automation and calendar tools. On top of that Breezy sales and support were very easy to work with, didn't try to act like we're a billion dollar company with deep pockets, and were never pushy.
Asif S.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing HRMS, We Love It!

Avaliado em 28/02/2020

We've been using Breezy HR for over a year. We manage all of our candidate pooling and onboarding processes through it. With Breezy HR we can manage everything from one place. Other HR Recruitment Applications that we’ve used have been difficult to work with, but Breezy HR was easy to learn.   Our team loves the simplicity and the functionality it gives to the overall employee onboarding process. A simple task of profiling of candidates that used to take days and sometimes even weeks have now been reduced to take a matter of minutes or hours.  Breezy HR is a huge timesaver for us and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a complete recruitment solution.

Vantagens

Candidate Pooling is easy with a career page.
Candidate Profiling becomes easy
Easy to learn and use.
Timesaver
Full Life-Cycle HR management

Desvantagens

Can develop into a complete HRMS with payroll and expense management in future.

Freshteam

Poor technical support

Freshteam

Razões para mudar para o Breezy

Great product and great service!
Michele H.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent ATS -flezible and easy to use!

Avaliado em 12/11/2019

Our greatest challenge in implementing an ATS was getting all of our recruiters on board with utilizing it as the sole means of candidate tracking. Other systems that we tried never suited our needs well enough to get our team working cohesively and dedicated to one system. Breezy has been a real boon to our recruitment

Vantagens

The best part of Breezy is that it can be used by our recruiters either according to how they prefer to approach their work or by how the team decides. It's so easy to learn and to customize

Desvantagens

I want to be able to delete old positions

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razões para escolher o Breezy

We weren't able customize other ATS enough to suit our needs. The biggest issue however was cost. Breezy fits our budget and is customizable to our business

Workable

Price
Loreen S.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Breezy as helpful hiring tool

Avaliado em 31/03/2021

Overall, it is still user friendly. Automation features especially for emails and questionnaires provide ease and seamless process. New hiring managers can easily navigate through it without much orientation.

Vantagens

Able to customize the pipelines to suit our needs. Scheduler for interviews is helpful especially with the recent integration to Zoom. Reports/Analytics lead us to take proactive actions in our hiring strategies.

Desvantagens

Some features would be most helpful if implemented like: Locations to drill down to specific region/cities. Right now, we are stuck with choosing a country . If we want to cover a region, we can't tick multiple countries. Also specifying in the Activity reports when a job is actually activated and when it is closed. It is not among the current reports. This is very helpful to track the Fill in rate for a job. Another thing is maybe providing another time option for video recording and not just limit it to 1 minute.

Shikha V.

Easy Peasy-let's go along with Breezy

Avaliado em 05/04/2019

My overall experience with Breezy has been great so far. It collaborates all the winning features of the recruitment cycle requirement and present it on a single platform. The flow of a candidate through different phases is smooth, simple, and easy to navigate for all the users. It has helped in creating a more interactive relationship with the applicants.

Vantagens

Breezy HR is a recruitment tool for all kinds of businesses. Its framework is based on the most important aspects of recruitment cycle, designed in a perfect manner to provide a miraculous experience to the Talent Hunter. It has a strong visual customization wherein you can see a candidate’s profile moving from being in the selected board to feedback and then depending upon the feedback, it goes to qualified/disqualified category. You can customize the entire process at each step.

It is an extremely helpful tool for a recruiter when you are working on different kind roles as it helps in customization of the information received from applicants as per needs. The tech support team is easy to reach via chat option on the portal. The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Desvantagens

I cannot think of cons with reference to the features and functionality of the product but it may seem expensive if there too many postings in a month so there is increment in the fees. It can be little expensive for a startup. However, overall it is worth it.

Mary S.
  • Setor: Seguros

Breezy is a Breeze!

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

Breezy has exceeded my expectations, especially when I needed to move quickly.

Vantagens

1. Set up was super easy.
2. Customer support is amazing; they are super responsive and thorough; willing to find new solutions
3. UI is modern and a breeze to use

Desvantagens

The only improvement that I would like to see is the ability to edit the job from the Pipeline screen.

Jobvite, JazzHR e Greenhouse

Functionality and customer service

ApplicantStack

Razões para mudar para o Breezy

I chose Breezy because their reviews were good, and honestly, they were super responsive when I asked for a demo. They provided a demo same day, gave me a free trial, and checked in appropriately to make sure I got the functionality I needed.
Joe K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy-Peazy, that's just Breezy!

Avaliado em 15/04/2021

I come from a $2bn company with 1,000 hiring managers. I was the co-leader of a project to select, configure and deploy an ATS across the entire enterprise. We chose iCIMS and had challenges with user adoption with Hiring Managers, Recruiters, and Coordinators, alike. Through that experience, as well as working as a user or admin with a dozen other systems in my career, I can't tell you how valuable an easy system can be for a small company! When I was asked to select and deploy a system for our company of 50 hiring managers and 40+ locations, I scheduled Breezy, Jazz, Jobvite, and several others - I looked at all of the top 15 platforms available today. I kept coming back to Breezy. Let me tell you - the results have been phenomenal! At the end of the day, I just need applications of qualified candidates and for easy candidate management for my hiring managers. Breezy delivers it all!

Vantagens

Month-to-month contract, Trelio-style project management user interface, and simple configuration.

Desvantagens

Some features that you'd get in a big, complex enterprise system, but they don't really matter in the day-to-day. Breezy delivers.

Jobvite, JazzHR, Greenhouse e Lever

Recruiting System Quality.

Indeed e Paycom

Razões para mudar para o Breezy

Cost, UI, and Ease-of-Use.
Bradley M.
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Recruitment is a Breeze with BreezyHR

Avaliado em 25/07/2019

So far, so good. I really like Breezy for my hiring needs and it is a step above what we previously used. Hiring used to be a much more complicated task before BreezyHR came along.

Vantagens

The company I work with recently made the switch to BreezyHR about a year ago for our recruitment needs. have to say that it is a one-stop-shop for anything you would need to accomplish while in "hiring mode".
The amount of features that it has makes this once daunting process a breeze in comparison to similar products.
Some of the best features included are the ability to keep your conversations about potential candidates within that profile, send emails to the candidate directly from Breezy so everyone is in the loop and even schedule remote interviews if needed.
I also like that you are able to create categories and subcategories for incoming applications and arrange them in a way that best suits you and your needs.
Breezy also allows potential candidates to upload more than a CV or resume. You can add customizable pre-screening questions or assessments to your application process and even request a video introduction, which is very helpful in the outsourcing world.
Following an interview, Breezy also allows you and your team to leave a scorecard from the interview, which is a big plus, instead of taking your own handwritten notes or in some spreadsheet.

Desvantagens

It can be glitchy at times, but nothing too serious or I have not had any major setbacks while using this software.

Joe T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Overall Breezy has really streamlined our hiring process and cut our admin time down considerab...

Avaliado em 02/10/2017

We used to manage our seasonal hiring through gmail and spreadsheets, so it's much easier now to go through the process, leaving us more time in our day!

Vantagens

The ability to not only have email templates but to automate the sending of them with placeholders for the position and candidate name is a great feature. The visual pipeline is great, and being able to change a candidate's status from multiple access points makes it really easy to move candidates through the pipeline without actually having to go back to that view every time. The layout is simple, but the customization is powerful, so we were really able to customize the process so we are doing the same things we used to do through email, just much faster.

Desvantagens

The meeting scheduling didn't work for us, and we ended up using a service called Calendly for setting up interviews since they allow us to provide one link and let the interviewee choose any available date, versus us having to offer specific dates, which takes up more time and makes the scheduling management more complicated. But since that process is outside of breezy, there is the extra step of then moving them through the pipeline. It would be nice if Breezy could have the option of letting the candidate choose from any available time, so we don't have to manually choose a time, then they could be automatically moved through the pipeline when they schedule.

The handling of repeat applicants is also not as intuitive as we'd like. Even when an applicant applies with the same email address, they show up as a separate profile. We've had the problem where if someone applies through indeed and we move them into breezy, the email is different so there's no way to know right away if they are a repeat. Also, we hire a seasonal team every year, so we'd love a way to flag people who come back, especially if we didn't hire them in the past. We tend to not hire people we've rejected, so we want to make sure we don't bring them in for an interview

Tiffany F.

GREAT!

Avaliado em 11/02/2020

The initial demo was not have that typical "sale" feeling. Signing-up for the free trial was very easy and once I decided to use the service officially, it was truly a few clicks (I was able to pay online with a credit card). And, when I have had a question, their online chat service has been great - very responsive!

Vantagens

After Google Hire ended their services, I was searching online for a replacement and came across Breezy - what a great transition! I wanted an ATS system that allows me to easily access and search applicants, communicate via email templates, and move applicants easily through a hiring pipeline - Breezy does all that and more. And, I am able to sync my postings onto job boards (Indeed, Glassdoor and more) easily.

Nothing, truly.

Workable e Recruiterbox

Razões para escolher o Breezy

Google Hire is discontinuing its service in 2020 - I wanted an ATS system that was easy to use and affordable for my smaller family-owned business

Razões para mudar para o Breezy

Breezy had all the functions I needed and was at an affordable cost.