Avaliações do Nexus

Andy S.

Great AP Solution

Avaliado em 15/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I think this software has been a tremendous time saver, as well as a great tool for accountability and the approval process.

Vantagens

I like the fact that it is easy to setup custom reports that are useful in gathering the data. I use this alot to gather invoices every month. I also like that the software design is very intuitive and easy to navigate.

Desvantagens

My only issue I have ran into is browser support. I primarily use Firefox, and have noticed that when the software updates, some functions stop working properly for a while until i either reset Firefox or use Internet explorer for a while until the bugs are fixed. There always seems to be tiny issues with updates not working across all popular browsers.

Resposta do LOGIC NINE

Diane C.

Nexus Payables Leads Automated AP

Avaliado em 16/06/2017

Vantagens

Nexus is an industry leading in automated accounts payable. Since implementing this platform we have improved our processes, delivered efficiencies, and decreased our processing time for invoices. The workflow-based routing on invoices enables us to easily and quickly distribute invoices to the appropriate coders and approves regardless of their physical location and has completely eliminated the "paper shuffle" and given us 100% accountability for invoices from the date of receipt to the date of payment.

Desvantagens

Nexus works consistently to stay at the top of its sector. Custom reporting would be a valued addition to the platform.

Greg B.

AP Automation Made Easy

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Nexus is a great paperless AP software program, which saves us time and routes invoices for approvals. The ability to search an invoice by vendor, job, account, amount, as well as other criteria is great and saves so much more time than looking for an invoice in a filing drawer. Customized workflows allows for different invoices to be routed to the proper approver, whether by entity, job, amount or other criteria. Support can be slow at times and they could keep you more informed of where a support ticket is in the process with more frequent updates. Otherwise they have all been very nice to work with. I very highly recommend using Nexus as it have become an important part of our back office systems.

Vantagens

Saves time and easy to find AP invoices

Desvantagens

Support can be slow at times

Chris M.

Nexus is the Best

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

They have the best customer service. The Application is easy to use so as you add more staffing the training for the system takes no time at all. The are bery good at making enhancements that help their customer's business. We are vey happy with Nexus and have been using Nexus for over 6 years now.

Great for audit trail
Good for Company approval workflows
Cost effective
Automation of the A/P process
Save money on going paperless
More efficient approval process

None

Roberta M.

Nexus AP

Avaliado em 13/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Would like to see the void option to disappear once the invoices have been posted

Vantagens

I like having all the information such as approval processing time right in one place. Auditors can go into nexus and see the approval codes without pulling backup.

Desvantagens

The void button should only be available if the invoice has not been processed. Too many invoices get paid but were voided out of Nexus.

Holly R.

Colliers International Review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have had Nexus for about three years now and are extremely pleased with it. I'm excited to learn more this year about some features we are not using and hopefully being able to streamline our AP process further.

Vantagens

It's very easy to use and with the last upgrade it has worked out many kinks in the system

Desvantagens

Has a few quirks that if you don't know about them can lead to duplicate invoices and payments or payments from the wrong entity.

Helene V.
Traduzir com Google

Nexus just keeps getting better and better

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have used Nexus since 2013. It was the best we looked at then and since that time, the system has been improved, updated and reworked based upon customer use and feedback. Most of the people that we work with are knowledgeable and are eager to resolve any issues. I believe Nexus to be a great partner.

Vantagens

ease of use and adaptability to our needs

Desvantagens

any issue that I may have had in the past has been addressed through the changes and updates

Marlene M.

Nexus Contract Renewal

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Patty approached me about renewing our contract with Nexus, and was extremely professional, polite and articulate about modifying and updating our contract to the terms we suggested. We are pleased with our relationship with Nexus, and look forward to continuing our relationship in the years ahead. Thank you.

Desvantagens

extremely lengthy period of time to update/ modify the software with suggested enhancements.

Jennifer T.
Traduzir com Google

Very happy long time customer

Vantagens

Work flows and the functionality to lock down features so that users are only seeing what you want them to see.

Desvantagens

No mobile app to submit invoices as of yet. Would be beneficial for our sales force to be able to scan in invoices for reimbursement. Also allowing them to code their own invoices.

Traduzir com Google

Nexus has greatly increased the efficiency of our Accounts Payable department

Avaliado em 16/03/2018

Vantagens

-Increased efficiency (we were able to downsize the Accounts Payable department by 50%)
-Less late fees due to bills being paid quicker

Desvantagens

-The User Interface can be confusing, especially for less computer literate users
-Nexus can be slow to process bills received at their facility

7.0/10
Missy W.
Traduzir com Google

Great Product. Great Team!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We started looking for a Payable integrated software for more than couple years. After many due diligence, Nexus is the one that stood out. From implementation, deployment to day-to-day support, Nexus really demonstrates what a great software company should be. We are very happy to choose Nexus to be the partner! Keep up the good work!

Easy to Use

Financial investiment

Michelle S.

Nexus

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 26/03/2019

Vantagens

Pretty self explanatory system, easy to use.

Desvantagens

Certain features are a little quirky, I think they could be done better. For example, when I run a report and go to look at it, if there is something wrong and I need to rerun it I have to start from scratch to run the report again (unless I create a self service report each time, along with every other employees saved reports). Normally not a big issue, but when I need to select 20+ accounts it gets frustrating.

7.0/10
Haley W.

Makes ordering easy!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 28/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am amazed at the amount of things I’m able to do with this software, including generating reports customized to what I need to know on-site!

Vantagens

I love that all orders from any company can be placed from this one software application! I can also keep up with budgeting for our property, and ensure invoices are paid as well. It’s everything you need wrapped into one place!

Desvantagens

It is difficult when first learning to use this software, but once you get it, it’s easy!

Greatly increased payables efficiency

Vantagens

Greatly streamlined our AP process. I went from working 60-70 hour weeks to 40. Also improved internal controls.

Desvantagens

Interface can take some getting used to for less tech savvy users. Using a gear as the icon to process is weird.

Kristen C.
Traduzir com Google

Great company to do business with, long time user, great AP software

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Vantagens

Workflow process, ease of use, customer service help, streamlining of AP process, integration process

Desvantagens

More functionality for invoicing on the go, use of a mobile app for reimbursements, need to put some more interest into non real estate companies

Greatly streamlined our AP process

Vantagens

Reduced my work load from 60-70 hours a week to 40. Greatly increased our internal control viability

Desvantagens

Interface can be a bit difficult for less tech savvy users. The gear as a symbol to progress is weird.

Haley W.
Traduzir com Google

Organization of invoicing has never been easier!

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/03/2018

Vantagens

Every vender in our company is available to invoice with the click of the button. This software insured that our company doesn't miss anything that could cost us big bucks. Everything can be easily submitted to our upper management to approve. Things get done right and get done quickly with Nexus making the process simple!

Desvantagens

There are many great features; therefore, learning to use it takes some practice. Once you do it a couple of times you will wonder why you never used this software before to make things simpler!

Rosa G.

Best Payables Program

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been a wonderful experience and has diminished our payables process tremendously. We have restructured our department because of this.

Vantagens

Time saving, less paper trail

Paul N.
Traduzir com Google

Invoices for small companies, NOT for bigger companies with more invoice load

Avaliado em 30/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I would not advise using this product for the price. I would stay with AVID

SaaS environment.
I have nothing else to say positive to say about the system. They truly lack any capacity in higher invoice loads

Desvantagens

Bad integration with MRI, not always syncing.
Bad and unskilled customer service and support.
Tickets are left open for 2 or weeks more. No updates with ticket and lack of communication.
"Custom reports" are not customizeable.
Reporting is very awkward and backward for SOX compliance.

1.0/10
Ann G.
Traduzir com Google

This experience has been seamless so far

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Vantagens

User-friendly, easy to implement, well organized. Integrates easily with most ERP systems. Excited.

Ann G.

New to Nexus

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Vantagens

I am new to Nexus Systems and I am really excited about learning all of the ins and outs of the system

Jesse E.

Great Product!

Avaliado em 21/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using NexusPayables for almost 2 years now. We process over 10,000 invoices a month and have become 100% paperless in regards to processing invoices. Nexus allows our teams to be transparent and accountable for coding/approving invoices. We look forward to continuously enhancing how we process invoices with additional workflows and custom fields to meet our needs.