148 avaliações

Pulseway

Gerencie seu ambiente de TI de qualquer lugar, usando qualquer dispositivo.

4,6 /5 (148 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
148 avaliações
Corey J.
  • Setor: Mobiliário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Low Cost RMM with Great Value

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

We transitioned from Labtech automate to pulseway and it's been remarkably simple to switch. The cost savings and what I find to be superior scripting automation has made pulseway my favorite RMM to date.

Cost
Ability to Deploy from local servers
Remote Powershell/Command Prompt is a life saver
The scheduled execution of Powershell/Batch Scripts
Easily control windows updates

No remote access for Mac OS
The biggest con is that functions are split between the web interface, the Pulseway Remote Desktop app, and the Pulseway dashboard app, for example, you can only chat a user from the web interface and not directly from the remote desktop application, or you can only configure the customers pulseway monitor configuration from the Dashboard application.

Paul L.

Premium RMM at Great Cost

Avaliado em 22/05/2019

Pulseway is a great RMM tool, and with the introduction of third party patch management I think they have the opportunity to become one of the best platforms on the market in features, ease of use and cost. Support requests were generally answered quickly, the setup and deployment was easy and the use of the platform was easy to learn. This is a great platform.

Vantagens

This RMM platform is incredibly easy to use and setup. Offering silent install of the agent, the ability to lock out the agent from users making changes and from our experience it used little system resources. The RMM comes with it's own integrated remote access tool which allows for seamless remote connection to client endpoints, as well as integrated remote command line tools and remote Powershell right in the dashboard, making it easy to perform tasks without interrupting users. Built in scripting with multiple predefined scripts was a plus, but the ability to custom create and deploy scripts to the dashboard was a huge benefit, especially when remote installing third party software and tools. The dashboard design is modern, the support agent can be branded to your company, and users can request support right from the quicklaunch icon. Additionally, the remote chat feature allows for communicating with a logged in user without having to remote connect to the endpoint, making it easy to give a user a heads up if you need to connect or reboot their machine. Overall the Pulseway RMM product is worth taking a look at for any MSP interested in getting premium features as half (or less) of the cost of the other guys, without compromising on ease of use or support.

Desvantagens

Third party patch management is just now being rolled out for Pulseway, a feature that many other RMM platforms we reviewed already had in place. We had to use a third party patch management platform to manage non-Microsoft patches. The antivirus integration (for Webroot) doesn't allow management from the dashboard - if you want to add sites or configure policies you have to connect to the Webroot dashboard directly. You can deploy the AV solution from the Pulseway dashboard, but you would have to have already setup the profile for the deployment in Webroot. Pulseway requires a minimum 25 seats - so if you are a small MSP or just starting out, you may end up paying for unused seats - however, the price per seat for workstations is one of the lowest I have seen in the industry, so you'd likely still save money over the other platforms.

Anastasia P.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Powerful RMM solution

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

Easy to use, flexible price options, very effective tool.

Vantagens

Pulseway offers a free trial version. Monitoring and reporting are very customisable. I like the ability to be in touch with logged in users using remote chat.

Desvantagens

I didn't find any significant cons or anythign I didn't like about this tool. I would also note, that although this is a paid solution, nevertheless the price is quite acceptable for this level of the product.

Michael J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Good product with deplorable support and unreliable quality

Avaliado em 03/03/2021

Choosing Pulseway was one of the worst mistakes we have ever made as a company. After horrible support times that are in breach of contract, we notified them we would be going to another RMM vendor. Now their VP of customer experience, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has gone back on his word telling us they will not allow us to leave. Be prepared for a legal battle with this company. Account managers are dishonest and incapable of actually getting tickets resolved. They sell software with near 0 support.

Vantagens

The software is highly capable with features that work wonderfully like remote support, end to end chat, and software/os management.

Desvantagens

The support team for this company is abysmal. With several week long response time for simple tickets if you get a response at all.

Sean R.

Amazing Product

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

Very Positive, Between Tech Supports Fast respond time, and Sales Rep checking in and letting me know personally of new features

Vantagens

Very Fast and Reliable Product. this product and made it 100 times easier to monitor and responded to failures within minutes rather than the end user calling hours after a problem has arrived. This product is has endless features and endless customization for automation.

Desvantagens

1 update to fix Web viewing of server backups took a long time to fix ( this is now working and flawless), and does not support Legacy OS (Server 2008, Server 2003) but it is a good thing to move forward.

Eric W.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

I did it the Pulseway

Avaliado em 25/05/2019

My clients have a good overview of their inventory. Updating windows is effortless.

Vantagens

easy to use and to deploy. Good reporting functionality. Patching and monitoring is super!

Desvantagens

The PSA functionality is too much. It would be easier to select which modules you actually need. The remote desktop feature is very limited in comparison to Teamviewer. It would be nice to have a dutch translation.

James N.

It really makes IT heroes

Avaliado em 03/06/2019

I'm able to assist my customers without needing to move to their office. For critical incidents, events, I'm alerted.

Vantagens

Accessible on web and mobile, you can see at a glance you managed endpoints and have a total control on them.

Desvantagens

I seen no cons even though some small improvements could be added

John N.
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Feature-Rich, Easy to Use, and Very Innovative!!

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

The Pulseway Team will work hard with you to get you up and running, the agent is light, deployment is straightforward and easy. Virtually all the tools you might need are there. It has both a dashboard application that runs locally as well as a Web Interface. Remote access and control are good. The Pulseway Help site: https://www.pulseway.com/resource-centre is a good resource.
Overall for the price, Pulseway is an exceptional value.

Vantagens

What I like about Pulseway is that it is easy to use. When you open the console and go to a machine, you can plainly see all the options available to push software, execute DOS or PowerShell commands, send a message to the user, remotely control the PC, scope its hardware, check what software is installed. Its all there, easy to get to and easy to control. Also, Pulseway offers Webroot as a AntiMalware option. Webroot is light and fast and does the job. Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary!

Desvantagens

One feature that we have some issues with is the is integration between Pulseway and Webroot. When it works it works great, but here and there on a few systems the PC, Pulseway, and Webroot don't agree as to whether Webroot is installed or not. The fix to this is to do a comprehensive manual cleanup/uninstall and try again.
Tech support could be more responsive. I miss the old days when you could call and get help for almost any product, but that's not the norm anymore. Once you get hooked up with a Pulseway technician, they will work with you to resolve your issue.

Ed B.
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pulseway is the absolute best monitoring solution out there!

Avaliado em 28/07/2017

Vantagens

I began using Pulseway as PcMonitor a few years ago. I had been using another product that was hard to configure and prone to so many false alarms it was useless. Then I found Pulseway and the whole game changed. Pulseway is priced fairly – my previous solution was SO expensive and the support spotty. The Pulseway software is easy to configure and can be accessed securely from pc or smartphone. Critical functions like restarting services , rebooting machines and even access to a command line can be done remotely. I get the right warnings directly to my phone or desktop wherever I am. I was on the beach in Maui over Christmas and one of my servers had a problem with a service that needed to be restarted – with other monitoring products I would have had to go back to my room, start up my laptop, hope to get wifi and vpn connection and RDP directly to the problem machine. Pulseway allowed me to clear the alert, check the status of the server and restart the service (Apache Tomcat) from my chair on the beach and not miss a minute of my children’s surfing lesson.

Our organization has embraced this software. I recommended this to a colleague who had a critical scheduling server running multiple tasks via task scheduler. Due to service account limitations the server would log out the account every weekend. My colleague installed Pulseway and was able to keep the server signed in while we pursued a permanent solution and now has multiple servers on his own account.

Desvantagens

I have yet to find a serious downside to this product. It is truly amazing and just works well. Well worth the low cost.

Morné B.

Classificação geral

Monitoring and Management - anytime, anywhere!

Avaliado em 22/05/2015

Having been in various IT related industries throughout my career I've used a variety of solutions similar to Pulseway.
None have made attending to any alerts or issues throughout the infrastructure this quick and easy.
Offering a single pane of glass for your entire infrastructure, you get the information you need, in a format that's efficient, and can attend to issues from your phone!

Yes you can install a SSH and RDP client on your phone and launch browsers, but every one of these methods wastes precious minutes as you scramble to open everything needed to attend to a critical issue.
With Pulseway, this is no longer any concern!

Vantagens

Most importantly - getting to work quicker. With direct integration with various services used throughout your environment, Pulseway offers immediate access to resolving issues, without the need to hop between different management interfaces, control panels or other systems.

Consistent interfaces throughout their applications, be it the web interface, Windows or mobile apps.

A passionate and amazing vendor - suggestions are taken seriously and these guys genuinely take to heart any feedback you give them.

Constant improvements - they are always working towards improving their product and adding new features.

Desvantagens

Nothing of importance - my last point noted with the Pros is the passion shown by the vendor - this nullifies any real shortcoming because every criticism/suggestion I've had has not only been attended to, but are slated for release with future updates!

Jacob dahl W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A toolbox that makes maintaining hundreds of systems easy

Avaliado em 04/09/2019

After spending a lot of time monitoring and maintaining systems (both Windows servers, Workstations and Linux servers), Pulseway has proven that the time spend building the right policy and groups is well spend. its easy to monitor whatever we chose.
Also it's super cool, to be able to call a costumer, almost at the same time a notification pops up, to tell them, that we are aware of the problem. Even if we are out of the office, we can do some of the maintenance via the phone app
Pulseway is a tool, that helps our helpdesk and maintenance save time

The ease of use
The way its posible to use our own scripts in maintenance
The installation proces
The user and group setup
The policy setup
The repporting feature
The feature to use kaspersky, and get notifications via Pulseway app or dashboard
The dashboard used as an info monitor in our Helpdesk, so we are aware of any issues, in a matter of a few minutes
Patching servers is super easy

Desvantagens

in older versions, the user handeling wasnt that great - but after version 6.X, this has become very easy to use

We did have some issues regarding users that was able to see all tags or script - I guess this has been corrected now

Darius B.
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pulseway life with and without it

Avaliado em 22/05/2019

System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Security department is using this to monitor all servers/workstations/firewalls
Compliance department uses the this to monitor events
Infrastructure uses this to monitor traffic and anything live changes

Vantagens

I can not picture working anywhere and not having Pulseway on my phone. There have been so many features added, that in the 10+ years I have been using it throughout the companies I have owed or worked for , that I have not been able to implement all of them. What is important to me I am able to have a life outside of work due to this tool. Simplifies my job, I able to asses what is critical and what is with just a glance at my phone. The ability to monitor systems is easy for anyone to do, but what Pulseway did is dial down to services, processes, it can even pick up SNMP traffic from our switches and firewalls.
Without this tool simply I would have to work 3-6 hours a day more. Ownership, management all the way down to techs that work for this company bend over backwards to bring new features and make this product better every single day and they listen to their customers needs.

Desvantagens

Cons ... none. I can not say anything bad as they have adapted to everything I need I thrown at them no matter how small.

Dave J.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

We Love Pulseway

Avaliado em 10/06/2019

Pulseway has gotten better and continues to improve on their service offering. They have partnered with Webroot for antivirus and security training and Unitrends for backup. Both services we use and neither has let us down. I highly recommend Pulseway and we are very happy with their service. Give them a test drive and see for yourself how admin friendly they are.

Vantagens

We have been using Pulseway for 3 years system wide. Our IT team has until this year consisted of just me to support 14 sites. Most of my sites are relatively close with my closest at 1 mile and furthest 90 miles away. But I have one site in Colorado and another in Florida. Pulseway lets me manage all sites seamlessly. With their recent addition of 3rd party software updating, it is a more complete offering that makes our jobs so much easier.
Their phone app is what sold me on Pulseway and continues to provide the best remote tool that I’ve ever seen.

Desvantagens

I come from a small MSP consulting background where we tried several different RMMs & PSAs but ended up using Continuum for our main system. I’ve also used SolarWinds in the past, Pulseway handles most of the tasks that Continuum and SolarWinds do, not 100% yet, but the few parts that are left out is room for improvement and growth.

Peter P.
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Pulseway controls the activities of my system and keeps me always informed.

Avaliado em 14/07/2019

All those moments in which we were slaves of our teams where our presence was necessary, with the acquisition of Pulseway has been forgotten, because with this excellent tool we can monitor and control all activities presented by the teams and servers of the company from any mobile device. There are many occasions that we have avoided major inconveniences to hardware and software for our sastifaccion.Me I like the particularity that this system has to be able to integrate amounts of third-party services, among which we can mention are Zandesk, Slack, Pagger Duty, etc, that can expand solutions that help to obtain greater value of infrastructure management services.

Vantagens

The installation of Pulseway in our equipment was very simple, we also delight with its user interface. This system has kept us aware of all the activity that can present our servers at all times, as we are always receiving notifications in advance, with this platform we have no problems in browsing files, operate maintenance windows, manage network connectivity and much more. We can monitor and control operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac, as well as any other applications if we use the monitoring API. It has a mobile application for IOS and Android devices, which means that we can track and manage all IT resources remotely, in the same way to advanced automation, so we do not have to spend a lot of time on routine tasks, copies security and security controls, etc.

Desvantagens

Pulseway is a wonderful system, which means that it is difficult to find defects.

Steve G.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Great Overall Management Tool

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

I am using Pulseway for Systems management and compliance. It is used on end user desktops as well as servers. We use it for Antivirus central management. (Webroot). We use it for end user support using the Pulseway Remote Desktop. We also use it for systems monitoring and alerting. It is a very effective tool.

Vantagens

Having the mobile app combined with the web portal allows me to manage my devices practically anytime anywhere! The scripting tools help me accomplish tasks effortlessly for tasks that are not built in to the system, which is rare. It is also a very versatile/customizable tool for monitoring and notifications.

Desvantagens

There hasn't been an update for the Win 10 App in a while. I would love an investment in this tool. But, I have moved to the web portal as a workaround. I would love to schedule deployment of Antivirus and scripting for when the next time a device checks in, not just when they are online.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

AWESOME Software for Server Monitoring

Avaliado em 04/06/2018

Easy server monitoring from the Pulseway Phone App. Custom alerts to ensure servers are functioning properly on a daily basis.

Vantagens

Very affordable for the services provided. We installed this on about 20 critical servers to monitor their status. We would receive real-time updates as soon as the server went offline. When we would get offline alerts for all servers, we new immediately this was possibly a power outage and we would work quickly to safely turn off the monitors. Also allowed to add access to specific modules such as SQL queries or Active Directory. The Active Directory module is great for anyone that manages user accounts. Often times if we were in a meeting or out of the office, we could easily unlock users, reset passwords, etc from the mobile application. It is very easy to install and the interface is very straight forward. Allows you to have many options for specific alerts (when the server goes offline, when storage space is being maxed out, unauthorized logins, etc).

Desvantagens

There wasn't anything I did not like about this product. I highly recommend this to be added to any organization with critical servers.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing product, amazing team, fantastic value

Avaliado em 21/12/2018

Vantagens

Best monitoring and management software out there
Well priced
Has all the features one would require
Control everything from your phone with the Phone App
New features added all the time
Support is brilliant
Able to rebrand the software with your own company information
Group policies make managing settings across organisations/departments a breeze
Ability to create custom scripts is fantastic
Easy to for technicians to adopt and my clients love it

Desvantagens

Remote desktop isn't the fastest and lacks built in file transfer and chat (chat is done via a separate app) - although support say they are working to improve this.
Can't manage third party updates in patch management
Would love more antivirus options, perhaps Malwarebytes or Bitdefender
There isn't an unlimited endpoints license option (or a per technician license model) to help curb costs when you've got a considerable amount of endpoints to license

Adolf R.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pulseway effectively solves IT problems in the company.

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

This platform gives me great technological help in the administrative process of the entire IT system and departments of the company and also keeps me informed in real time of all the devices that are active.

Vantagens

Pulseway allows me to fully visualize the process of the operating system of the company that runs in IT, it is very significant for our organization to observe how the activity is presented on the network, the attention that deserves to be attentive to all the complexities and routines such as the verification of the temperature of the CPU, on the other hand we will always be aware of the activity that the system presents, since we will always be alerted at the time of any problem. A very important aspect of this platform is that it is not necessary to schedule IT tasks manually, because your system performs them automatically in the background.

Desvantagens

I consider that Pulseway is a platform that presents very significant technological characteristics and properties, so I am very satisfied with the service it has provided me so far.

Shaffi S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great software with low upfront expense

Avaliado em 01/06/2019

Eyes and feet for most features accessible remotely. Monitoring, and now remote access is also great and getting better.

Vantagens

Most features available across all platforms, pricing is great, adding new features on a regular basis is good too

Desvantagens

Paying in local currency would be a great option to have, when logged in to the website a lot of space is taken up by unwanted or blank areas making it difficult to see all features in one page forcing us to scroll and even doing so the useful info is very limited so unable to see all the useful info in one page. Please see the Agent Status page under Antivirus as an example, almost 60% of the page has been taken up by blank spaces and huge buttons and only 5 systems can be viewed in one page.

Chima O.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Pulseway RMM offers great value for small and growing MSPs

Avaliado em 29/05/2019

With a growing number of RMM vendors going the way of the venture capital playground, Pulseway is a refreshing return to sanity, especially for small and growing MSPs. Pulseway caters to what really matters most to me in all the important areas, and its support staff has demonstrated ample interest in helping me grow my business.

Vantagens

Pulseway provides me with quick, distraction-free insight and access to everything I need to stay proactive in a simple, uncomplicated Dashboard — without the clutter, noise and feature-bloat of most other RMM platforms.

Real-time endpoint status indicators and alerts, along with the added bonus of remote background management, enable problem remediation without impacting users.

Best of all, the price is right — with Pulseway, I pay for what I use and no longer have to be burdened with minimums and long-term contracts.

Desvantagens

Pulseway Remote Desktop currently lacks support for Remote Printing and is not available for macOS at the moment.

The lack of Patch validation and vetting, in the face of Microsoft's notorious history of buggy patch releases, leaves MSPs to their own wits and due diligence of pre-deployment patch testing.

Nonetheless, Pulseway management has proven to be responsive to its customers' needs, and I remain hopeful that these shortcomings will be addressed in some future release of the RMM platform.

Thor S.

My review

Avaliado em 24/05/2019

I really like Pulseway. The company has great ideas they just need to keep up with technology. We should be seeing a monitor for NAS devices by now. Make it control printers. Cloud printing would be so much more useful to me than 3rd party patching. I don't know why this 3rd party patching is getting so much attention, I find it quite useless.

Vantagens

I like the fact that I can do most of my repairs without interrupting my clients work. I also like the antivirus integration.

Desvantagens

The PSA is terrible, we are not going to continue using it. I wish there was more antivirus choices. I hope the dashboard will eventually provide more useful information such as the asset info panel, it doesn't provide enough info.

Raymond M.
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

We are an IT consulting firm and find the Pulseway system essential to our day to day...

Avaliado em 27/06/2017

We are able to better service and respond to events at our clients. We service over 100 client sites to include workstations, Servers, NAS etc. This product gives use the capability to handle and monitor almost all system/network operations.

Vantagens

We have been using this product for the past several years and find that we rely on it more and more each year. Out techs can check client workstations and servers at a glance. We are able to troubleshoot our clients issues instantly which helps keep costs down and clients very happy. This is a very affordable product with great flexibility and power to aid in IT operations. I would highly recommend it to other IT professionals.

Bart B.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Pulseway makes my life easier

Avaliado em 29/05/2019

Pulseway helps me take care of IT needs of a small non-profit. It's just the right size for what I need to do to maintain their environment. The support staff is very responsive and are always eager to help solve problems I may have, or teach me how to use the new features.

Vantagens

I love the mobile app. It's the highlight of the service. It is well laid out, all functions are easily accessible and being able to execute scripts on the go is very convenient.

Desvantagens

Does not have all of the features that other RMM tools have, but it's getting there. It's a constantly improving product, with new features added on regular basis.

• Setor: Pesquisa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Reliable Monitoring Solution

Avaliado em 31/12/2018

Using as a tool to externally monitor a few key machines to ensure that they and their services are externally reachable and provide prompt and reliable alerting to mobile devices if there is an issue.

Vantagens

Great iOS app, powerful feature support especially for those that are managing a Windows heavy environment. Free tier is better now, supporting two devices to give a better chance and trialing the product.

Desvantagens

Licensing seems a bit expensive for what you get and some of the Mac features are less paid attention to, seems to be very heavily focused on Windows support (which may be good or bad depending on what you use).

Anthony P.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Excellent Product

Avaliado em 28/05/2019

Was suggested Pulseway as a replacement piece of software for a multitude of other 'Monitoring' tools that were in use with a little bit of help starting out we up and running within a day or two and now cant live without it. If something goes wring we are now almost always the first to know.

Vantagens

Was a game changer for us, real time status of our servers and services. Including sites and licences
All in one place. Love the App as some built in fixes and control functions I find really useful.

Desvantagens

Not much really, The dashboard app could be improved but I don't think I have checked out the latest version