Pulseway

4,7 (182)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Gerencie seu ambiente de TI de qualquer lugar, usando qualquer dispositivo.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

182 avaliações

• Setor: Gestão de investimentos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best remote management tool I’ve ever used.

Avaliado em 22/12/2017

Vantagens

Pulseway allows me to manage servers and workstations remotely with ease. The mobile app has saved me from trips on site nearly daily. The Pulseway team is constantly adding new features and the support folks are very responsive and thoroughly knowledgeable of their product. I don’t know how I got through my first 20 years in IT without it.

Darius
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pulseway life with and without it

Avaliado em 22/05/2019

System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Security department is using this...

System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Security department is using this to monitor all servers/workstations/firewalls
Compliance department uses the this to monitor events
Infrastructure uses this to monitor traffic and anything live changes

Vantagens

I can not picture working anywhere and not having Pulseway on my phone. There have been so many features added, that in the 10+ years I have been using it throughout the companies I have owed or worked for , that I have not been able to implement all of them. What is important to me I am able to have a life outside of work due to this tool. Simplifies my job, I able to asses what is critical and what is with just a glance at my phone. The ability to monitor systems is easy for anyone to do, but what Pulseway did is dial down to services, processes, it can even pick up SNMP traffic from our switches and firewalls.
Without this tool simply I would have to work 3-6 hours a day more. Ownership, management all the way down to techs that work for this company bend over backwards to bring new features and make this product better every single day and they listen to their customers needs.

Desvantagens

Cons ... none. I can not say anything bad as they have adapted to everything I need I thrown at them no matter how small.

Kenny
  • Setor: Seguros

Pulseway

Avaliado em 23/05/2019

I've used several different systems like this and Pulseway's UI and functionality is top notch. As always for software there is room for improvement, but they have been working towards stable and useful additions to the software and I'm hopeful for the future. My Solution Specialist representative is great to work with and is always helpful!

Vantagens

Very nice improvements since version 6.0. The organization of the logins and systems is much nicer and easier to use since v.5. Also having the integration for antivirus and 3rd party patches is a very nice to have.

Desvantagens

-Sometimes the service times out and disconnects from the server and the service will need to be restarted.
-Can't save or locate the webroot product id in pulseway. You have to login to the dashboard of webroot to get this.
-needs an at a glance note on each system to identify primary user of system.

Peter
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Pulseway controls the activities of my system and keeps me always informed.

Avaliado em 14/07/2019

All those moments in which we were slaves of our teams where our presence was necessary, with the acquisition of Pulseway has been forgotten, because with this excellent tool we can monitor and control all activities presented by the teams and servers of the company from any mobile device. There are many occasions that we have avoided major inconveniences to hardware and software for our sastifaccion.Me I like the particularity that this system has to be able to integrate amounts of third-party services, among which we can mention are Zandesk, Slack, Pagger Duty, etc, that can expand solutions that help to obtain greater value of infrastructure management services.

Vantagens

The installation of Pulseway in our equipment was very simple, we also delight with its user interface. This system has kept us aware of all the activity that can present our servers at all times, as we are always receiving notifications in advance, with this platform we have no problems in browsing files, operate maintenance windows, manage network connectivity and much more. We can monitor and control operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac, as well as any other applications if we use the monitoring API. It has a mobile application for IOS and Android devices, which means that we can track and manage all IT resources remotely, in the same way to advanced automation, so we do not have to spend a lot of time on routine tasks, copies security and security controls, etc.

Desvantagens

Pulseway is a wonderful system, which means that it is difficult to find defects.

Adolf
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pulseway effectively solves IT problems in the company.

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

This platform gives me great technological help in the administrative process of the entire IT system and departments of the company and also keeps me informed in real time of all the devices that are active.

Vantagens

Pulseway allows me to fully visualize the process of the operating system of the company that runs in IT, it is very significant for our organization to observe how the activity is presented on the network, the attention that deserves to be attentive to all the complexities and routines such as the verification of the temperature of the CPU, on the other hand we will always be aware of the activity that the system presents, since we will always be alerted at the time of any problem. A very important aspect of this platform is that it is not necessary to schedule IT tasks manually, because your system performs them automatically in the background.

Desvantagens

I consider that Pulseway is a platform that presents very significant technological characteristics and properties, so I am very satisfied with the service it has provided me so far.

Achilles

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Pulseway is a professional tool that simplifies the administrator's work

Avaliado em 31/10/2017

Vantagens

Pulseway has many advantages. Firstly, it gives you the ability to administer your systems (servers, computers, etc) remotely, by including many features (command prompt, windows update, antivirus update, etc.). Secondly, it allows you to schedule jobs (e.g. windows update) or to execute tasks for all of your systems.

Desvantagens

I believe that Pulseway has two disadvantages. Firstly, it is my opinion that the cost of this service should be reduced. Secondly, it should have the ability to wake up computers without the use of a static ip address (with the use of a broadband router).

Mobile Device Enabled Enterprise Monitoring, Alert Notification, and Management

Avaliado em 21/05/2015

I've used the Pulseway product for several years and have found nothing else that comes close to its extensive monitoring, alerting, and management capabilities. And now that you can securely manage your systems via mobile devices, it really has no competition. You can run CMD shell and PowerShell scripts on Windows systems, perform maintenance, work with services, work with filesystems, and perform updates with a swipe and a tap. Pulseway's solution is easy to use and to setup. You also have the same management powers on Mac OS X and on Linux, including Raspian. If you're an MSP, Pulseway is the solution you've been looking for. You can group your customers into their own groups for organization. You can also create multiple user accounts so that you can enable different levels of authority on monitored systems from read-only to full administrator.

Mobile-enabled management
Enterprise-level capabilities for monitoring and alerting
Audit logs
Deep insight into operating system and service management
System Grouping
Easy to setup and to use
Low cost per instance (<$2.00 per instance)
Remote management via any device or browser
Real-time monitoring and notifications
Low barrier to entry into true enterprise monitoring, alerting, and remote management

Desvantagens

You have to manage groups from the endpoints, but soon (I believe) you'll be able to manage groups from the Enterprise console application and App.

David
David

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Fairly OK mid-range solution

Avaliado em 26/06/2023

It worked well for a time, however we did switch to an alternate product.

It worked well for a time, however we did switch to an alternate product.

Vantagens

Very friendly GUI, easy to learn and to instruct others.

Desvantagens

Lacks a lot of features present in other RMM solutions, pricing is fairly steep too when considering this.

Jesper
Jesper

This product really Kick B*

Avaliado em 21/10/2015

Pulseway is without any doubt the best Value for the Money management app. we have used.
We have...

We have been in the computer business since '87, starting with Novell Netware, DOS, 8088 Intel CPU, 128 kb RAM and 5 mb. HDD..........

We have tried, I think, almost anything on the market to ease the support and documentation of our customers systems.
When we stumbled over Pulseway I was a bit skeptic, I mean "Not another system!"

But we have had nothing but positive experience with this software.
And the Support....!
The answer within a couple of hours by mail, and if you phone them you acutally ger a real, and very competent, person to talk to.

Last, but not least; their Remote Desktop is awsome.
When you connect to a Terminal Server you can see all connected sessions at once, and connect to them - Very very cute.....

Everything!
They do actually listen to the feedback and feature requests.

But especially the Remote Desktop.

Nothing so far
We are actually very Happy.

• Setor: Rede de computadores

Great bit of Software

Avaliado em 16/05/2017

Vantagens

So easy to use from a phone or laptop. I love the way I can restart a server from my phone from anywhere. I don't need to set up firewall ports fro remote access which is a great security feature alone

Desvantagens

Can be a bit confusing about which app you can use on what i.e. Remote on a laptop but not the phone. Only one session at a time on the cheaper option for smaller businesses.

Daniel

Solid Reliable Scalable Solution for RMM and Beyond

Avaliado em 15/04/2021

Vantagens

dedicated URL, ease of deployment, reliable notifications, patching policies

Desvantagens

Remove limit on remote desktop bandwidth, we support web conferencing endpoints and are often receiving the error.

Alternativas consideradas

NinjaOne

Razões para escolher o Pulseway

Cost, and Support

Software anterior

N-sight

Razões para mudar para o Pulseway

Pricing Structure
Phil

Monitoring and Management Made Easy

Avaliado em 14/04/2021

Overall, it's central to my daily management of servers, and allow me to do so without spending my life parked in front of a computer screen.

Vantagens

As the numbers of servers, and their locations that I manage has grown, Pulseway has fitted in nicely to make this easier and simpler, instead of managing multiple VPNs, having to be sat in front of a computer, or open firewall ports for access, Pulseway puts control of all of them in the same place, with easy access.

I've always used it mobile first, from alerting me to problems, or letting me manage servers anywhere I am, from problem solving (it's running slow) to out of hours updates or issue spotting (offline), the mobile access makes it much less intrusive.

Desvantagens

The web portal makes up for most/any of the shortcomings of the mobile app (eg. the smaller screen size), so improvements on this have been a big bonus.

If there were one downside it would be support, they're friendly and fast, but I've always felt they blame me first, rather than look inward.

• Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Great Overall Management Tool

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

I am using Pulseway for Systems management and compliance. It is used on end user desktops as well as servers. We use it for Antivirus central management. (Webroot). We use it for end user support using the Pulseway Remote Desktop. We also use it for systems monitoring and alerting. It is a very effective tool.

Vantagens

Having the mobile app combined with the web portal allows me to manage my devices practically anytime anywhere! The scripting tools help me accomplish tasks effortlessly for tasks that are not built in to the system, which is rare. It is also a very versatile/customizable tool for monitoring and notifications.

Desvantagens

There hasn't been an update for the Win 10 App in a while. I would love an investment in this tool. But, I have moved to the web portal as a workaround. I would love to schedule deployment of Antivirus and scripting for when the next time a device checks in, not just when they are online.

Shaffi

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great software with low upfront expense

Avaliado em 01/06/2019

Eyes and feet for most features accessible remotely. Monitoring, and now remote access is also great and getting better.

Vantagens

Most features available across all platforms, pricing is great, adding new features on a regular basis is good too

Desvantagens

Paying in local currency would be a great option to have, when logged in to the website a lot of space is taken up by unwanted or blank areas making it difficult to see all features in one page forcing us to scroll and even doing so the useful info is very limited so unable to see all the useful info in one page. Please see the Agent Status page under Antivirus as an example, almost 60% of the page has been taken up by blank spaces and huge buttons and only 5 systems can be viewed in one page.

Raymond
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

We are an IT consulting firm and find the Pulseway system essential to our day to day...

Avaliado em 27/06/2017

We are able to better service and respond to events at our clients. We service over 100 client sites to include workstations, Servers, NAS etc. This product gives use the capability to handle and monitor almost all system/network operations.

Vantagens

We have been using this product for the past several years and find that we rely on it more and more each year. Out techs can check client workstations and servers at a glance. We are able to troubleshoot our clients issues instantly which helps keep costs down and clients very happy. This is a very affordable product with great flexibility and power to aid in IT operations. I would highly recommend it to other IT professionals.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best time saving software available

Avaliado em 26/07/2018

Vantagens

I love the pricing. I pay far less than what I would pay with other RMM providers. I get more than I pay for with Pulseway. I manage hundreds of computers as the sole IT provider for my company. I tried multiple competitors software before deciding on Pulseway. The others were cumbersome or had licensing that did not fit what we needed to do. With Pulseway I pay for what I need, no more.

Desvantagens

There are areas that Pulseway lacks in, the predominant being MAC usage. My only complaint is not being able to push MAC updates, and use the remote desktop App on a MAC.

Stephen
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

How we use Pulseway

Avaliado em 06/06/2019

It's so incredibly useful. I turns long overnight procedures into playing with your phone on the couch. It would take me around 2x 8 hour overnight shifts to properly run updates all the machines, now its all done from my couch as the wife and I watch TV together. Just fantastic!

Vantagens

It visually offers you the information you are looking for in an easy to read and intuitively presented manner. It saves me hours a week, days every month and at least a month every year to simply allow me to keep my workstations working optimally. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Pulseway makes my links stronger!

Desvantagens

The leg work needed to set up correctly. Manually setting each PC to Wake on LAN, Name changes, Writing scripts, etc... Sometimes I feel that this product is really 3 in one. However the cohesion of it all is broken. I don't often use the remote software, relying heavily on Microsoft RDP. Or simply just walking to their location. If the remote option was in the same space I would find the CPU or the Updates, than I would utilize it more. Same with Webroot, my antivirus, I find myself using the Pulseway to install the software on other's PCs, however I lack in utilizing the full benefits because of the many steps needed to.

Giulio
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Great Software

Avaliado em 02/07/2021

The support provided by Pulseway has been excellent and they are very keen to make sure you get the most out of the software.

Vantagens

Pulseway was very easy to deploy and provides excellent overview of all assets being monitored.
The ability to remotely check the status of servers or workstations, restart services and set alerts for common tasks is excellent.

Desvantagens

The reporting feature is OK but could be a little more flexible with the types of reports produced.

Jason
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

2nd Year Review

Avaliado em 30/10/2018

100% the best business investment so far!

100% the best business investment so far!

Vantagens

We have had this software for little over 2 years now. It is a complete RMM tool that works flawlessly. With many options from snmp traps to thermals of the device you are monitoring. The app is very easy to use with 80% of the same capability as the dashboard.

Desvantagens

Setup was easy however communication for setting up the SSL on the self hosted option was somewhat spotty.

Nathan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Overwhleming Potential

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

Vantagens

the overall wealth of information presented to you from a dashboard standpoint, as well as some of the 3rd party integrations is incredible, the ability for this to be a one-stop shop is there for sure but it still needs refinement

Desvantagens

the RDP feature is very de-centralized (3 separate apps), no RDP support for mobile devices, no native mgmt app for OSX, a lot of the integrated features like software removal, updates etc, fail or dont uninstall as with the native Windows uninstall feature, native ADD/REMOVE AD features are also lacking

Scott

Best Monitoring Package on The Planet

Avaliado em 23/05/2019

Vantagens

The ability for our team to effectively monitor all of our mission critical servers and resources. In addition, the ability for us to take corrective actions from our mobile devices is of great benefit. I'm not sure there really is a true competitor or replacement for this in the industry.

Desvantagens

We really have nothing negative to say about the product.

Clinton
  • Setor: Mineração e metais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Getting better all the time

Avaliado em 28/05/2019

Bringing IT Management for a Group of companies in-house. Not being able to harness a MSPs system anymore we found Pulseway offers the same or better management for less.

Vantagens

Pulseway's RMM system allows remote management of systems and a handy ticketing system in the PSA as well. Compared to other offerings on the market that I looked at its quite competitive price wise, and every 6 months new features are release.

Desvantagens

Sometimes lacks a bit of polish, but this is a system mostly for IT pros so not a deal breaker.

Mike
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Impossible to leave home without it

Avaliado em 29/05/2019

PowerShell in my hand - anythings possible.

PowerShell in my hand - anythings possible.

Vantagens

Patch & restart servers/devices - on Sundays without having to logon. Saves 2 hours in my week at least. Most users don't even know downtime occurred.

Desvantagens

ALERTS ALERTS ALERTS - I need to manage thosebetter. Great feature but blink an eye & they grow in numbers at an alarming rate.

Dwayne
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Small Business Review

Avaliado em 06/12/2018

Detailed system status. Software inventory. Update status messages. Backup for remote access.

Vantagens

Gives an abundance of end client information in an easy and (somewhat) intuitive interface. OS and software inventory are very useful.

Desvantagens

- Although not a big problem, I noticed that with the new version, renaming can only be done on the machine itself or by using the Pulseway Dashboard. Moving to a different group can only be done on the machine itself or the WebApp.

James
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Pulseway Review

Avaliado em 29/05/2019

Vantagens

Ease of use and setup. Customer service is wonderful. As an MSP, I get a weekly call or email from my account rep to make sure everything is working correctly. Has a great phone app that allows us to do just about everything mobile.

Desvantagens

No issues. Software works as designed.