Avaliações do Vivonet

Vivonet

Point of sale management software

4/5 (20 avaliações)
Steven A.

I expected better

Avaliado em 31/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

during a recent attempt to switch cc processors I had an interesting experience. I needed the processor switched over so we could reopen. first the day before we reopened I had to call vivonet to check on the progress of the order and had to talk the tech into looking for it and finally found that the new processor had indeed sent over a order but no one had addressed it, So finally some one was going to work on it. the next morning I called again because we were going to reopen in a few hours. Well come to find out there was a problem with the information sent over. No one had called me to let me know there was a problem. I was clear about our schedule to reopen. I was unable to contact the new processor at that late hour I had them reinstall the old processor due to the lateness of the hour. If the tech had contacted me when the problem started I would have been able to got the issue straightened out. I was livid about the lack of contact or concern with letting me know. and for all this I paid you some amount. not only that every month I receive an invoice for 85 dollars but i was charged 90 some amount. over all I am very unhappy and have nothing good to say about or to the staff of vivonet.

Vantagens

i am able to process payments

Desvantagens

the staff behind the service

0.0/10
Penny P.

Outstanding and Quick Response Time

Avaliado em 04/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For about 6 weeks I was experiencing difficulties with a product supported by Vivonet. They had emailed me to follow-up and offer assistance. The next day as I was experiencing difficulty, i quickly emailed a reply for help and within a minute my phone was ringing and support was on the other end. That was fantastic and actually made my day.

Vantagens

I think its the ease to use and the forever updating and improving of your product.

Desvantagens

I haven't watched a tutorial in quite some time because I found them monotoned. I will however try again when I have some time.

Ed F.

Vivonet /Halo Experience

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Stable platform but not user friendly for non savvy users. Cashier experience is ok but BOH Item Harmony with Managers has proven to be difficult to understand managing menu items and programming buttons for new users.

Recipe # Matching and searching, Scanning SKU's

Desvantagens

Exporting, No Real Time programming, waiting over midnight to validate.

Nicole B.

Review of VIVONET

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Installation was great the team helped with introduction training and support. On occasion the numbers get jumbled and out of order. I would like for the items in the system to be easier to program at the unit level. Giving the manager ability to make changes day of in the system and reflect day of in the system. Overall satisfied with the equipment and service.

Desvantagens

Not being able to make changes in the system that reflect in the system such as entering a new item takes 24 hours to be seen on system.

Trina G.

Sodexo / UNE Review for Vivonet POS

Avaliado em 06/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The service was Effective, prompt, and helpful. It's easy to get assistance and most issues are solved and handled quickly. The wait time is very reasonable , and the help line tech's are courteous and knowledgeable.

Vantagens

Reliability and ease to the user

Desvantagens

The over ring process, cashiers could easily process a sale transaction and than print the slip and write it up as an over ring to take the cash.

Shawn A.
Traduzir com Google

New changes cause 2 hour wait time if you need any support.

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 28/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

It went from one of the best companies to the worst in just over a year. Costing us huge by not fixing a problem and they never follow up we have to call and hold for 1.2 to 2 hours every day only to have to start all over with a new person and follow up the next day. There are no managers, no people in charge to help navigate this and we are slowly being buried by this. We are also really upsetting customers and losing sales since we can not redeem or load any gift cards because of settings that the card company needs them to deal with. Worst experience ever in 10 years of retail.

Vantagens

I liked that they charged us a lot of money for the hardware and now that we own it they will not service it. Our touch screen has lost sensitivity on the cash out button so the team has to find the tiny sensitive spot that is left to complete a sale. They say they will not service it and we have to buy a new one.

Desvantagens

When you need any customer support it is a 1.5 to 2-hour wait. NEVER have I heard of something like this. We have been a loyal customer with a coffee chain and until 2018 this was not an issue. We have also asked them to incorporate the Ontario tax break. Its been over two weeks and we have logged 18 hours and 42 minutes of wait time to follow up with progress. To date nothing has been fixed so we have to pay the tax out of our price. I'm appalled. We also need them to talk to our gift card company at one of our locations to get cards back on line. Its been 11 days and 9 hours of us holding and they still have not helped get our gift cards integrated. Look into other competitors

Nick P.

Nick's Review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For the most part HALO/ Vivonet register is good. There are many things such as customization of where the buttons go, not being able to batch edit in Vivonet back office, having to wait for items to be approved and exported before going into the register that is the faults of the overall system.

Vantagens

Barcodes and the customer support

Desvantagens

Not being able to customize buttons and where they are placed.

Brian A.

Awesome POS System

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I absolutely love this system. It's ease of use and the prepopulation of most of the products we use in the database. I ldon't be the drag and drop programming of the registers. I wish our unit would convert to a single pos platform and that being Vivonet. Our other platform Blackboard is clunky in comparison

Vantagens

Streamlined drag and drop product integration

Andrew B.

Vivonet review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Have had a few frustrating times along the way but for the complexity of the program it is executed well.
An app would be amazing in he future.

Vantagens

Catered to our needs and easy to learn/use.

Desvantagens

When flaws occur, is effects business.

Chris J.

Vivonet Review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Vivonet is a user-friendly program that makes my job a bit easier throughout my work week. Thank you Vivonet!

User friendly

Desvantagens

I would like to enter a product into the system and then have it update the POS on the same day.

Greg S.

Vivonet and Halo at Teva

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Been using Halo at 3 locations for just under a year, very successful so far.
The only concern is the load times for the reports in Vivonet, sometimes I need to close the application and try again later.

Vantagens

The POS front of house product is great and easy to use.

Desvantagens

The load times for the reports can be frustrating, no report available for separate meal times.

Bryan B.
Traduzir com Google

Don’t waste yiur time ir money with this app.

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 26/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Don’t wait your time or money with this app.

Vantagens

It allows favorites, but doesn’t work most of the time. Updates to IOS updates are extremely slow and the tax is nit updated.

Desvantagens

It is most always down. Normally it is unusable because the updates are not available for the IOS updates and it takes months to get it resilved (4 months fir the iPhone 8). This time it is still unavailable due to it unable to connect to the tax table since January 2018 (3 months). The app is down more than it is usable. We are encouraging management to dump it and find something else. The customer service has been non responsive for the 3 months.

Laxmi K.

Customers first..

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I find Vivonet user's friendly and with very good customers care services. I can usually do all the information and reports pretty easily.

Simple and easy to use

Desvantagens

Sometime its slow and doesn't update fast

Justin W.
Traduzir com Google

I've got 99 problems and 98 are Vivonet.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Years and years of hassle. Probably the reason my hair is grey. I dream of finding something better and ditching.

Vantagens

That you can edit from the cloud.

Lack of reliability.

0.0/10
Lanette S.
Traduzir com Google

Vivonet provides a good POS system.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our store has used Vivonet for almost 6 years. The problems we have had were minor and were settled in a timely manner. The system is easy to use and the straight-forward functions make it easy to train new employees. Customer support has been available when needed. The computer access to additional information is very helpful and the support is available for the minimal training necessary.

Angie C.
Traduzir com Google

Very easy and friendly operating system for restaurant business

Avaliado em 07/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Everything has been working good so far. The only thing is that we've asked if we can have the words on the customer receipt printed bigger, a lot of our customers said they can't read it because the words are too small, but the support team told us that it can not be fixed, because the size of words are set to be like that in the system.

Ed P.

Vivonet2017

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

A few years ago we had a lot of problems. This was both Vivonet and our school. We were able to work together and troubleshot the issues and come up with a solution. Since then our operation has been issue free. Great reports and ease of use.

Steve G.

Great Especially for Multiple Locations

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

love the simple yet detailed functionality of the system along with usable analytics the repoprts put out. the platform excels greatly at managing multiiple locations.

Kelley P.

just started

Avaliado em 21/05/2014
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I was a Posi user for 7 years. Started my own place with Halo. Set up, customer service, training has all been amazing. Set up was easy. Very user friendly! It is quick books compatible!

Mike C.

Great P.O.S. System

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We love the system, easy usage, great for training staff on register. Have recommended to others for their businesses.