MailerLite

Email marketing software for smart business

(1 063)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1063 avaliações

julio

email marketing

Avaliado em 16/05/2022

minha experencia com a ferramenta é muito boa , é excelente

Vantagens

é muito facil de utlizar , ferramenta excelente , e bem agil

Desvantagens

não existe a opção em portugues , meus funcionarios usam o a tradução do google chrome

Resposta do MailerLite

Thank you for your feedback on the language issue and for sharing your experience with us, Julio.

James
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Highest Free Subscriber Email System

Avaliado em 22/07/2022

Great tool to start off using autoresponders or email marketing system.

Vantagens

Love it that I get 1000 subscribers free and can send 12k mails every month. I've also noticed that when I delete a subscriber, that is added back to the free subs.

Setting up the automation feature is intuitive.

The multi tagging feature for every subscriber makes it easy to add them to Groups.

Desvantagens

Need to upgrade to use the time-zone sending feature.

Also too bad it doesn't have a count-down timer feature for the blocks.

The polling feature although is cool, it has problems integrating with scheduling a meeting/webinar at times.

Margaret
  • Setor: Filantropia

Best Email Delivery Product

Avaliado em 06/07/2022

We are able to deliver a lot of work to our subscribers easily and reliably. Whether we have time to preplan a piece, or need to push a message out quickly, we are always able to get this done easily through Mailerlite. The software is an asset to our work.

Vantagens

We were able to move from our other platform and set up on Mailerlite quickly, even though we have a low technical IQ. Very intuitive and a lot of great help articles and videos. However, when we are stumped, the chat support is excellent. Quick and immediate responses. Always helpful even when it is our error.

Desvantagens

We would like more design flexibility for the emails, landing pages and websites. We do not have an html background, so rely on the prebuilt blocks and templates for most of our pieces. However, what is prebuilt is really good.

Constant Contact

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

Mailchimp was not as easy for us to use. When we learned they were censoring their clients messages during the 2020 election, it made the decision easier for us to leave, as we wanted to work off a platform supported by a company that focused on providing a good product, and not political agendas.

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Our computer tech company recommended Mailerlite and we really liked how the product functioned in comparison to other platforms.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for leaving such a thorough and helpful review for us, Margaret. We're glad to hear that it's been feeling intuitive setting up MailerLite and that we've been helpful when needed.

María
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Terrible welcome service!!!!

Avaliado em 15/07/2022

Vantagens

Nothing at all: it was a terrible mistake to trust the person who recomended it to me.

Desvantagens

I created an account on Monday and sent a campaign. My contact list has been blocked few hours later even if at my dashboard the campaign rates showed are all of them lower than the minimum requiered rates (but the opened rate, that is much more bigger than minimum requiered). I exchanged a couple of messages with them on Tuesday about the issue, given to them as much as information as the asked me from my old email marketing suplier, and I have not recieved any news from them since, even if I asked for it. Not news neither about how to order a refund to forget about this awful situation that is affecting my virtual event lanch. Terrible welcome service for new customers!!!!

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hi Maria, let's dive into this with you! Could you send us a reply to this email, so we can have a chat?

Kevin

Great mailing system

Avaliado em 22/06/2022

A great overall package that's made a real difference to our scope and reach. Particularly helpful are the automation and modal options for signups. Great reporting too!

Vantagens

This is an easy-to-use, easy to setup, and easy to maintain system, that doesn't cost the earth for smaller businesses. Great set of features with easy mail construction tools, and some great visual features for better email appearances. Also has easy database management and personalisation tools.

Desvantagens

Not much. Pruning and managing subs database is always painful, but not particularly more so in MaileLite. The builder is goog, but could do with some more specialist modules relevant to book publishers, perhaps.

Sendinblue e Mailchimp

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

YMLP was a bit outdated, and didn't offer the features and visual quality of MailerLite.

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Mostly price-vs-customer database size, but available features was abig part of our decision, with MailerLite offering more features for construction, and ease of use for our less-tech savvy staff.
Michelle
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use, great customer service

Avaliado em 14/07/2022

I need good sign up forms on my website, GDPR compliance and to be able to send out newsletters. Mailerlite makes this easy. Their newsletters are informative and interesting (I am still subscribed several years into our relationship!). The customer service is second to none.

Vantagens

Even the free version is feature packed and easy to use. I can do everything I need to do and don't have to fight against the software (I switch from MailChimp and have been very impressed from the start).

Desvantagens

I am not a marketing person so I get confused by some of the terms, but it is much clearer than the competition.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for the review, Michelle. Just in case this might come in handy, we have a really useful glossary with terms you can keep with you.

Raleigh
  • Setor: Agricultura
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Mailerlite Simple easy and work.

Avaliado em 12/07/2022

Tried the big mail company that was bought by a money company and they made it so confusing that had to find a replacement. So glad I found mailerlite. Much more straightforward and minimalistic. Tons of great features and room to grow. I like the customer service it was fast and helpful when I needed it.

Vantagens

The interface is simple and easy to understand. It has everything I need. Automations is such a great feature to have as a free user!

Desvantagens

Would like to see more videos online with tutorial and step by step instructions.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

We definitely want to allow people to save some time, which is why automation is something we want to share with everyone. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Raleigh.

Tracy
  • Setor: Design

Reliable and Easy to use

Avaliado em 21/06/2022

The problem I had with email marketing for my clients was they were petrified to go into the system and create a newsletter themselves. Now with MailerLite because it is SO user friendly, they are eager to do their own email marketing. The templates make it to easy to design professional and high converting emails.

Vantagens

MailerLite is easy to ue even for those who are tech challenged. They have amazing support and ther are tons of helpful tutorials by them on you tube so you can easily figure anything out. It works great for my clients using WooCommerce as we use it to market to their subscribers with high conversion rates.

Desvantagens

I think in the beginning as with most techy software, it is challenging but only for a short while. With all the tutorials they have, everything is very clearly explained and demonstrated.

Nebojsa

Best value for money

Avaliado em 16/06/2022

For us, MailerLite is the basic software for our own marketing.

Vantagens

Very kind and fast support. The software is easy to use, but if I get stuck there is help

Desvantagens

The campaign resend feature may show total results outside of individual campaigns

Karen

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use + reliable customer service

Avaliado em 21/06/2022

I love simple, elegant solutions that work and that's what I got with MailerLite.

Vantagens

It's easy to use, easy to set up and if I ever have a question about something, I know that customer service will be quick to respond. It saves me precious time.

Desvantagens

I can't directly integrate this with my platform which is a small drawback, but perhaps that will be coming since integrations are always developing.

Raffaele
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good Product and Outstanding support

Avaliado em 08/07/2022

I have been using mailerLite for a few years now and I must say that I am very satisfied with both the product and the support that comes with the product.

Vantagens

Easy to use, easy to create mailing list and automations.

Desvantagens

Maybe the tag metod (or i didn't understand how this work)

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for sharing your experience, Raffaele. Feel free to get in touch with our support team if you have any further questions about the tagging method that we might be able to help with.

Rosie
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Best Platform For Email Marketing & Management On A Budget

Avaliado em 06/08/2022

I Love Mailer Lite! It has great features, it has an inexpensive entry price, and an easy drag-and-drop editor which makes for quick design. I always recommend it for clients on a budget or just starting out because they can learn on a free platform that allows them to use quite a few functions while they are getting their feet wet. With all the features available there is so much that can be done, from scheduled email sequences, evergreen sequences, or email campaigns for specific promotions. Overall great experience.

Vantagens

The free package has a ton of features that allows you to test the capabilities of Mailer Lite without paying for it. You get a very large starter number for your list before you have to pay and the fee when you do is very minimal. The functionality and templates available on the free package again allow you to see what you can potentially do. You can schedule emails as well as set up campaigns. Integrations include Website platforms as well as using API so it can be added almost anywhere. You can also track the metrics of your campaigns as well as overall and individual opens on campaigns.

Desvantagens

Their templates are not very creative or exciting, so unless you have some of your own creative ideas, you are stuck with what they have. The templates are editable with their drag-and-drop editor. The platform has great functions but does not have as much design flex as some of the other platforms, so needs some work on that part. Their UX could also use some work to be more friendly to users who are not as tech-savvy

Tracey
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and good functionality

Avaliado em 27/05/2022

Overall MailerLite is my favourite email marketing software. It's easy to use, has many functions and is intuitive to use so you don't have to fumble around trying to find out to do things! Knowledge base is good and if you need help tech support is there. The Free version has everything you need if you're just starting out and all our accounts started on the free version for a few weeks until we reached the maximum number of contacts.

Vantagens

The drag and drop interface is easy to use and there's also an HTML option if you want to get really specific with your layout. Automation is so simple compared to other mailing platforms I've used. This is key to our marketing strategy and makes life a lot easier than before! The price is good too.
If you have more than one account ( we have 6 ) it's easy to switch between them without having to logout and log back in.

Desvantagens

A minor point but when you set up a campaign and use a template you can't go back and change the template. If the template isn't exactly how you want it you have to start the campaign from scratch.
Occasionally it's slow to load, especially the drag and drop interface.
But these are both minor points.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

We'd love how thorough you've been Tracey! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Alison
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

MailerLite is the Chick-fil-a of the online space

Avaliado em 29/04/2022

Best experience ever. Seriously.

Vantagens

Moving to MailerLite was one of the best decisions I ever made for my business. Having everything in one space – email, client management, landing pages, website – is SO convenient and saves me so much time and money. The integration between all of those features makes tracking customer engagement incredibly easy. The editor for landing pages, websites, automations, and emails is intuitive and full of great features. But what really impresses me, time and again, is the customer service. No one likes it when stuff glitches or they run into an issue, but I can say with 100% sincerity and honesty that I actually LOOK FORWARD to interacting with the MailerLite customer service team. They are quick to respond, easy to understand (not sure if they're all native English speakers, but they sure come across as such), clear in their instruction, and seemingly always in a good mood. It doesn't matter how frustrated I am with whatever issue I'm experiencing, I always leave a MailerLite customer service exchange with a smile on my face.

Desvantagens

Occasionally the editor function gets a little temperamental and doesn't want to format text correctly.

Eloy Millennia
  • Setor: Agricultura
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An amazing solution to email marketing!

Avaliado em 12/03/2022

The insights we gained about our email marketing, just by looking at the statistics and analytics of our campaigns, are stunningly beneficial! MailerLite helped us increase our revenue by more than 100%, just by testing and improving our email content.

Vantagens

The drag-and-drop template builder is very easy to use and the created templates show in every email client I can think of. So far, nobody had to open our email in their browser because of displaying issues.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately there are no integrations available for our webshop platform called OpenCart.

Sendinblue

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

I try to keep this short but there's a lot wrong with MailChimp. They kept bothering us with their own marketing emails and their very own unsubscribe link didn't work, for several months while I used their platform. I wouldn't trust this giant with our company emails. Maybe it changed by this time, but it was a huge pain to get in touch with their own customer service. I get the feeling that MailChimp has become a bit arrogant about their position on the market. Their paid plans are too limited and expensive, simply because they can.

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Our marketing agency recommended MailerLite. MailerLite simply stands out because of the clarity and transparency about its paid plans. No limits, other than your number of subscribers and emails sent. It just makes sense! Every alternative I could find has limitations on layouts, templates, or even has elements on templates that you could only use if you upgrade your plan. Nothing feels worse than constantly being confronted with features you cannot use, while paying for a product you expect to be fully functioning.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

What an amazing achievement you guys have done with your revenue. We're so proud to hear this!

We'd love to share your story and get to know more about it. Feel free to reply to us, so we can have a chat.

Kathie

Excellent Product

Avaliado em 10/03/2022

Ease of use and cost too had me from the very beginning. I love the app and can check my metrics quickly all day long.

Vantagens

I have used everything from Constant Contact to ConvertKit. Most recently I was with Kajabi which is very expensive and very clunky. On all the other platforms I kept hitting glitches. Kajabi was very slow and the analytics were zero!!!! Mailerlite beats everyone hands down. It’s easy to use, quick, and to the point. The cost beats everyone out there. Don’t let the price fool you. It’s worth it’s weight in gold!!

Desvantagens

Once I got to more advanced options like integrations there were a few hitches but customer service stepped up to help quickly and efficiently. Maybe they have this but I’d love to have alerts when someone subscribes or at least 1 alert daily so it’s easy to keep track of.

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

Kajabi was cost and a slow glitch that sent a segment to my entire list. Zero analytics and just not as aesthetic as it should be for that cost!!!!! All the others: cost and not easy to use.

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

It was not easy to set up. I needed a form in my blog posts and couldn’t figure out how to do that.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hey Kathie, we got you covered. Just have a look at this article that might help you set up some handy notifications.

Mojca

Avaliado em 21/02/2022

I use it for myself, for my clients and I teach others how to use it. I really like this tool for campagnes, landing pages, and forms. At this moment I have no need to search for any other tool because I am fully satisfied with Mailerlite.

Vantagens

I love how easy is MailerLite to use. You can find everything on Youtube and their academy. The most I like are the analytics and click map. If I consider the results I can improve my work every time.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it takes too long to save the work. It is a bit slow. I can not think of any other minuses about Mailerlite.

Simplicity

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

To complicated, to many functions that are necessary in that kind of tool (Facebook adds - for example)

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Price, simplicity, help desk, videos on You tube
Claude
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

This is my second review for MailerLite, and I have only grown to love it more!

Avaliado em 19/02/2022

Of all the services that I use, it is the only one which still maintains a 100% satisfaction rating with me.

Vantagens

I was originally drawn to MailerLite because of the ability to automate sequences. I would keep it for that one thing alone. But the service just keeps getting better.

Desvantagens

Although I understand the necessity for limitations - I would love to have more than a 100-step sequence (I know that that would not be necessary for most people. But you actually have so many options in the automation sequences, that you can actually go a bit crazy with it. However - it is because of these options that everyone who responds to me, actually thinks that I am physically typing out each email and mailing them directly... Which is, of course, the goal... To mail as many people as possible, but for each of those people to feel like they are getting my direct and personal attention at every step of the way...

So a lift on, or at least a raising of, the cap for steps in automation sequences.

Jade C

Happy Mailerlite Customer!

Avaliado em 18/02/2022

MailerLite helps me reach my readers with beautiful emails that are simple to design, and their tracking features let me know how successful a particular campaign has been.

Vantagens

Some of the things I love about Mailerlite are the affordability, the ease of use, the knowledge base, and--when you can't figure out how to do something--STELLAR customer service. Every time I've had to reach out to someone, they've helped me quickly, giving me the information I need and the tools to find what I need next time. And they are consistently improving. Several years ago, I switched from another provider to Mailerlite to save money and expected fewer bells and whistles, but Mailerlite has not disappointed me.

Desvantagens

There are minor automation features I'd love to see deployed in the future, but when I say minor, I mean it. I could live without those tweaks for the rest of my life and still be thrilled.

ConvertKit

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

Cost. Mailchimp's pricing got to be too much for me. I also tried other services and found MailerLite to be more affordable without sacrificing service.

Affordability.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

So glad to hear that we've been able to support your business and help you reach your audience. Thanks a lot for the review, Jade.

Nicole
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Incredible value for the money

Avaliado em 21/01/2022

In addition to its low price relative to its features, what I appreciate most about MailerLite is its customer service. As I mentioned earlier, I have yet to come across a problem that someone on the MailerLite team wasn't able to help me solve. I love that they use screenshots to show me exactly how I can fix a problem. Also, they are FAST. I think the longest I have ever had to wait for an answer to one of my questions is an hour. More often, they respond in ten minutes or less. They are amazing!

Vantagens

I use MailerLite for nearly everything related to my small Internet business. I use it to reach my people weekly, to announce new products, to automatically introduce new subscribers to my work, to offer giveaways, to launch new products, and more. I really enjoy that it has so many features--nearly every feature I need, in fact--and is so easy to use. I have yet to have a problem with any aspect of my email marketing that MailerLite has been unable to solve or help me with.

Desvantagens

Honestly, the only thing I wish MailerLite did that they don't already do is have an evergreen countdown timer. They have a fixed-date countdown timer that I use with my launches, but they don't have an evergreen timer that you can use within automations (that go out any time). I know that feature is under review, but I don't know when or if they have plans to implement it.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hey Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We have been indeed reviewing new features, and we are in the midst of exciting new things. Keep an eye out :)

I would also love to add your review in our database and use it for future testimonial - feel free to reply and let us know if it's okay, we can then have a chat!

Scott

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

MailerLite is the perfect email marketing solution for me

Avaliado em 27/11/2021

I think I went two years before having to email MailerLite my first question, and I got a response in a few hours that answered my question right off the bat. It just does what it's supposed to without any hiccups or hassles.

Vantagens

Intuitive interface, great product for the price, and - on the rare occasions I've contacted support - super-fast, friendly, and helpful replies from the support team.

Desvantagens

I would love to be able to have elements in email templates auto-update without having to manually pull up and edit every single saved email in my campaigns/autoresponders. For example, if I release a new book and want to update a footer image profiling my books (that I use in the template for most of my autoresponders), right now I have to manually update every email in the autoresponders. Mailerlite has some templates elements that are dynamic, but after emailing their support, they confirmed what I want to do isn't currently supported with dynamic elements. Fingers crossed they'll fix this in the future.

Constant Contact e AWeber

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

Mailchimp's change in billing a few years back and my recurring problems with their editor (which their IT department could not solve) eventually drove me away after years of using it.

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Best suite of features I need at this time for a great price. I may outgrow MailerLite down the road - or may not - but right now it's the no-brainer choice for my email marketing needs.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate the feedback on auto-updating elements.

Feel free to also add this on the request list (you can find this when you log in via your profile button on the top right). This way, other users can upvote and help us get these type of features worked on faster!

Monica
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Only The Inexperienced User Grumbles About Mailerlite

Avaliado em 12/11/2021

If you haven't figured out that Mailerlite is one of those hills I die on in loving the app, then you didn't read my review thoroughly

Vantagens

I work primarily with authors. As a general rule, authors are control freaks (I know, I'm one myself.) Whenever I hear complaints about Mailerlite open rates, click throughs, management etc. as a loyal customer, I counter with my extended use of the app, how long it takes to build an audience, stop expecting immediate magical results that NO mailing list vendor can give you. The app is the tool, the user needs to know how to manipulate it to their advantage by know how to entertain, hone their lists, and maximize their mailings. MOST OF ALL EMAIL REPUTATION is crucial. Few users get that. A smaller tighter list of 5k subscribers is worth more than a list of 15k because most of that 15k sign up then never read or click through. Wastes money, time, and message focusing.

I have NEVER had any of the problems I see others complain about. No one can be an expert in everything, and while newsletters are crucial to an author, few of them get that it take a strong understanding of mailing list marketing, and creative thinking to use Mailerlite to it's fullest potential.
IMHO Mailerlite can't be beat with their innovative offerings for the budget-mined businesses. BUT you need to know how to use it. Most complainers have unrealistic expectations. They're not looking at the overall picture. The only other vendor I would choose over Mailerlite is AC, but I can manage w/o extra bells and whistles because my expertise is in marketing and the app's abilities to build strong lists.

Desvantagens

The only thing I wish Mailerlite had is some of the detailed tracking that Active Campaign offers, but that requires a lot of programming, and would cost more. I also wish they could transfer over the ability for more custom design that can be applied to everything I create template or email wise. When I have to recreate things, it takes time, and that costs my clients money. Also, lately there seems to be some server delays as certain times of the day the app churns while trying to get from one place to another. But AC has similar problems. I don't know if that's completely their fault though with more and more people working from home, it's bound to impact local traffic on the user's end. However, I'm on 5G and I still have issues with load times . So it's something they need to be aware.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

I think your phrase "one of those hills I die on" genuinely just make me spit the tea out of my mouth.

Thank you so much for such an amazing review - I always find it amazingly entertaining to read reviews that have been very creatively crafted and left behind.

I would love to ask you for some details and send you a little gift from my end. Feel free to reply to this, and we can get in touch.

Eli
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Outstanding Product, World Class Customer Service

Avaliado em 06/10/2021

Five stars. Seriously, this is the best platform I've ever used. Again, I can't rave enough about the customer service. Whenever I have a question, I don't even bother digging through online forums or google searches. I just hit the chat box, and five minutes later I have my answer (usually accompanied by a meme...I told you these guys have a sense of humor). This level of easy access to customer service makes dealing with my mailing lists EASY, and if you've ever dealt with a convoluted platform like MailChimp, you know what a dream that is.

The platform itself is also so easy to navigate and understand. Once I know where I feature or tool is located, I almost never have to ask where to find it again, even if I don't use it for a few months. That's because the platform is user-centric, logical, and clean. MailerLite also seems to invest effort into regularly updating and optimizing the platform so that it stays clean and usable.

Add to that the incredible value of the product (MailerLite's prices are some of the best in the business) and you have a real winner.

Vantagens

I've used mailing lists as a core of my marketing strategies for various businesses since 2011, and MailerLite is far and away the best. Many mailing list services are built around impossibly complex and counter-intuitive platforms that leave you searching for functions and features every time you need to use them. Not MailerLite. MailerLite is so simple and easy to use, and if you ever have a question, one of their expert customer service reps is only a quick instant message away. These guys are absolute experts. I've literally never had a question they couldn't answer, or find the answer to. They have a sense of humor, too, and I never have to wait very long to talk to one.

Desvantagens

Early on in my adoption of MailerLite I did have some issues with the software loading slowly, and occasionally not loading at all. I think these were just growing pains, and I've not had any issues for a while now.

One feature MailerLite does not have that I really wish they would add is a tagging system. They offer what they call "groups", which are basically buckets to put various subscribers in. I wish there was a way to tag a subscriber with a note like "first time buyer" or whatever, so that I could then segment parts of groups later for more detailed targeting. I use groups more like lists. Most mailing list providers offer lists and tags. MailerLite seems to have merged both of these functions into one, calling them groups. The downside of this is that if you use groups as tags, and you like to use a really detailed tagging system, you end up with an absolute mess of groups, with some subscribers in multiple groups. It's not clean.

Other than this, I really have no complaints. I miss tags, but not enough to give up the extreme usability and outstanding value that MailerLite brings over overpriced and convoluted options like MailChimp (yeah, I'm gonna name names).

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hey Eli, you are such a star for giving us such an amazing and thorough review. We love honest feedback and think this is important for users to see.

We've been collecting some reviews we love to share on our website, and this just might be one of them! If you are okay to do so, could you reply to my email? We can chat further!

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best email marketing solutions I've found (and I've tried them ALL!)

Avaliado em 17/09/2021

So far (for the past six months) I've been working on a free plan, and haven't even begun to dig into what MailerLite can REALLY do for power users, but I've been extremely happy with what I've been able to accomplish with them so far. Remain very impressed with the number/quality of features. As an aside, they send a newsletter that is among the most helpful I've received.

Vantagens

Having tried other competitors, I've found MailerLite to be among the most intuitive, and DEFINITELY offers the most bang for the buck. So far, I haven't encountered any major issues. The process of uploading and cleaning subscriber lists, configuring lists & groups, managing signup forms, and setting up/sending campaigns + automated series' has been painless compared to the other email marketing solutions I've tried. Everything works as expected, and it doesn't take a long time to accomplish the small weekly email tasks I need to do. They have a number of good integrations and I particularly appreciate how they can work with Woocommerce. It's also been nice to be able to add users with different roles.

Desvantagens

So far my one real complaint is that working in the backend can feel a bit slow at times. It's also a small gripe, but editing forms takes a bit longer than it should, as you have to click through a few screens to finally save your updated form.

ConvertKit

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

I was with Mailchimp for years, but it had become extremely expensive and I could no longer justify what my newsletters were costing to send. I tried SendinBlue but onboarding was a mess and the backend was extremely clunky. I switched to Flodesk, but unfortunately, they seem to be working through a lot of issues that are to be expected when a product is still in beta. MailerLite seemed to be the best value, and after having used it for the last six months, I definitely believe it is.

Sendinblue e Mailchimp

Cost

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Glad to have you with us. Sharing a little secret with you today, we have heard our users and their feedback and there are some excited things in store in the future that might make all your cons go away for good.

Keep an eye out :)

Roland

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great, flexible service, with excellent support

Avaliado em 11/09/2021

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Vantagens

Easy to use with lots of features usually only available with expensive services.

Desvantagens

Going in and out of the drag and drop editor can sometimes be slow.

ConvertKit e ActiveCampaign

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

More flexible, easier to use, and all for less money (a lot less).

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Price for what I need. I use the others, too, but as an author I don't need the advanced features that the others provide. Mailerlite is quite advanced enough unless you're selling big ticket items .

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Love to hear that you're enjoying being with us enough to recommend us, Roland! Paying it forward is the best way to go.