MailerLite

Email marketing software for smart business

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

708 avaliações

Saskia busch S.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

We're off to a good start :)

Avaliado em 13/01/2022

We moved over to Mailerlite mainly because they offer an automated email service with the free version which we have yet to use but I can say that their customer service has been astonishing! I deleted some data (rookie mistake!) and had it back within an hour. Phew! Thank you Mailerlite Customer Service!

Vantagens

We only joined the platform a few days ago and imported our list today but so far our experience has been stellar. I was so excited to see the Mailchimp integration and even more excited when it just worked entirely without issue. There was also the option to add the list to a "group" at the out set to start the segmentation process.

Desvantagens

It's a little too early comment on this, but so far so good. We've tested the design functionality and are happy that it's easy to use.

Scott W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

MailerLite is the perfect email marketing solution for me

Avaliado em 27/11/2021

I think I went two years before having to email MailerLite my first question, and I got a response in a few hours that answered my question right off the bat. It just does what it's supposed to without any hiccups or hassles.

Vantagens

Intuitive interface, great product for the price, and - on the rare occasions I've contacted support - super-fast, friendly, and helpful replies from the support team.

Desvantagens

I would love to be able to have elements in email templates auto-update without having to manually pull up and edit every single saved email in my campaigns/autoresponders. For example, if I release a new book and want to update a footer image profiling my books (that I use in the template for most of my autoresponders), right now I have to manually update every email in the autoresponders. Mailerlite has some templates elements that are dynamic, but after emailing their support, they confirmed what I want to do isn't currently supported with dynamic elements. Fingers crossed they'll fix this in the future.

AWeber e Constant Contact

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

Mailchimp's change in billing a few years back and my recurring problems with their editor (which their IT department could not solve) eventually drove me away after years of using it.

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Best suite of features I need at this time for a great price. I may outgrow MailerLite down the road - or may not - but right now it's the no-brainer choice for my email marketing needs.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for the kind words. We appreciate the feedback on auto-updating elements.

Feel free to also add this on the request list (you can find this when you log in via your profile button on the top right). This way, other users can upvote and help us get these type of features worked on faster!

Amir S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

My Horrifying experience with MailerLite

Avaliado em 03/08/2016

My experience with MailerLite.

After weeks of research on the best and most economic way on how to send weekly emails to the subscribers of my small business , I choose MailerLite. What a mistake ! It turned out to be one of the most painful experiences as a small business owner.

I give them credit, when it is due : Easy to navigate interface and professionally pre-made templates seemed a perfect match for my needs. As a small business owner, my first goal was to find a bulk email software that is easy to use and has a friendly and responsive customer service. For years, I used one of the major bulk email software providers, but they have become really expensive compared to what you get in return for these email campaigns. Finally, I made my decision and enrolled in one of MailerLite plans that seemed very attractive; at least on the paper! 15000 subscribers and unlimited monthly emails for $30!!

WOAH !!! what a great bargain. Right? Not that fast !

They were very quick to charge my business card for the $30.

I spent few hours to create a perfect email and uploaded my mailing list of 15000. and start creating the first campaign on MailerLite. This is where the nightmare started.

When I wanted to send out the email, I received an email from their support team that I am not allowed to use more than 2000. ( i paid for 15000 subscribers with unlimited monthly emails) . I told them that I won't have it that way and they should cancel my account. They reached out to me and assured me that everything would be fine, hey approved me for 5000 and promised to increase my quote after the first few emails to prevent spams. Fair enough!

After sending out the emails, they told me that I have breached their spam policy since the hard bounce of my emails were more than a certain number that they allow. I was not very happy with their decision but again, its their policy and I have to follow it. So I accepted their decision and didn't argue with them. But this the same email list that I have used with the other major email provider. I knew this is a small company with few resources and I have made a mistake.

Obviously, I didn't want to pay for a service that I am not allowed to use. quite simple. So, I ask them to cancel my subscription and refund me the $30 that they have charged me !!! They kept me waiting for almost 4 days and then they told me that they have decided to keep my money ?!!!!!, and obviously they have access to all the 15000 subscribers on mailing list !!

Customer service is the forefront of a business and I am really sorry to say that theirs is NON-EXISTING.

Since the goal of this review was to save others some time and un-wanted headache, I have not mentioned any of the other competitors that make a much better option.

Since then, I have signed up to another provider for only $5 extra and I could not be happier. I learned my lesson , cheaper choice is not always a better one. It is wiser to pay a bit more and go with a company with a better customer service and more resources.

If even you think that you won't have the same issue that I had with them, still think of your need of customer service at some point.

I hope this has helped you in your search. Good luck!

Vantagens

You would get a Cheap service

Desvantagens

You would loose your money. They blame you for their failure to just charge your credit card for no service. Their system can't deliver and then they blame you. read other reviews all over web. Many people have complained about their delivery rate. You would loose your mailing list to them.

Ashveen B.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

On the right track

Avaliado em 20/12/2021

Used mainly for subscriber management and marketing automation. Mailerlite does a good job at providing a simple interface for non-technical users and keeping things 'lite'

Vantagens

Simple straightforward to roll out and import your subscribers.
Subscriber management is very simple with groups and the free tier is very generous for under 1000 subscribers.

Desvantagens

API is a big dodgy and sometimes fails with vague response code and a retry mechanism is required to mitigate that.

Sendinblue

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

Slow and hard to use interface. Poor value for high pricing.

Simplicity of interface.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hi Ashveen, thank you for your kind review. If you'd like to share more of your feedback regarding the API, feel free to reply to us with further details so we can learn more from our community.

Nena H.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Very happy with Mailerlite

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

I love Mailerlite, I don't see me ever switching. I love their pricing and I love their features and useability.

Vantagens

I love the ease of use of mailerlite. i am not always tech-savvy and Malierlite makes it so easy to manage my campaigns, list, and landing pages.

Desvantagens

I wish there were better more evolved clean-up features and it was easier to keep things separate. The block builders in the email messages can be very glitchy pretty often. That needs to be cleaned up and refreshed A LOT. The text content and settings need work.

ActiveCampaign e Constant Contact

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

Price and features and ease of use.

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Pricing for the features needed. Best fit for a small business startup.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for all the lovely feedback, Nena. It's always appreciated when we get to hear from people within our community.

Paisley U.

Immediate Help

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

I love MalerLite. It took me a while to understand how everything worked, but it is a challenge and so far I have been doing okay. It is a relief to me to know a member of the MailerLite team is a click away from help.

Vantagens

Last month I got hacked. The culprits made about 300 emails using not-so-nice wording in their false email addresses. When I discovered this intrusion, I contacted MailerLite and told them what had happened. It couldn't have been five minutes when they put a block on my account and in the morning I found that all of the hacker's emails had been removed. I did lose some of my subscribers, but not all, for which I am so very thankful. The person helping me advised that I should change all of my passwords as soon as possible. She also suggested that I send a note to my subscribers letting them know what had happened and let them know the problem was taken care of.

Desvantagens

The one big problem I have is opening a new month's page because I use my letterhead photo I have to make up a blank page to work on each month. I have asked for help, but have forgotten so use one from a previous month and delete everything but the header. It does cause problems and I know I should ask for help but it usually late in the evening and I don't want to bother. It would help me a lot if I could get a blank form, a place to set my header, and then get to work.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

That so awful to hear what happened to you, Paisley :( . I'm so very glad you had someone from our support to guide you through this. Don't forget, we have 24/7 support coverage, so don't be shy to ask for help whenever you need it.

Kathleen B.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

What I like about Mailerlite

Avaliado em 29/11/2021

You make sending out a newsletter much easier. And I LOVE your deliverability scores. My open rate on my last newsletter was 53.25% Bravo. I've use/used several other email services and yours is my favorite.

Vantagens

Email DELIVERABILITY--that's #1. That is why I switched from Mailchimp.
PRICE #2. I'm on a low budget and you guys are reasonable. Thank you!
Your online help is GREAT!
I also like the ease of creating a newsletter, and your automation processes.

Desvantagens

Some of the functions are not as intuitive as they could be. The automation is great but a little confusing sometimes.
And ironically, I have to have online help every time I renew my subscription. :-D Please put a Pay Now button on the payment page! and make the 'Extend current plan' link more prominent. I will upgrade when I get more subscribers. Really, I will.
Otherwise I have no major complaints. Oh, I would like more graphs in the reporting and analytics. A second send option along with an AB split would be nice. But overall I am happy.

AWeber, Constant Contact, Lightspeed Retail e Sendinblue

Deliverability and cost

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Friends recommended it and I gave it a trial run

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Amazing to hear about your open rate, Kathleen. What a queen! Thank you for your kind words and also for your handy feedback.

Susan G.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Best Switchover - Ever!

Avaliado em 18/01/2022

Enjoying MailerLite so far. Chat/help is FANTASTIC ... right [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! You all rock.

Vantagens

MailerLite makes it easy to create workflows - and I love their "Academy" - I made myself go through the tutorials ... (for once!) but I still needed to use Chat to make sure I understood completely what I was trying to do. Moved over from "the other" place as I don't need to see waving monkeys, etc.
I also find that MailerLite is VERY affordable; I paid in advance for the YEAR which cost roughly the same as 2.25 months at "the other" place. Can't beat that.

Desvantagens

The only "con" is my capacity to absorb stuff. Not the software's fault! :-)

ConvertKit e Constant Contact

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

Because Intuit's raising prices. It was also hard (for me) to navigate to certain areas (maybe it's because I'm gettin' older) ...

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

It just felt right. Also you were recommended by a couple of folks I know.
Demian Y.

Excellent customer support

Avaliado em 07/01/2022

When I ran into trouble, through a dumb mistake I made myself, I thought it might be a glitch with MailerLite. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from support was wonderful. It took a couple emails to understand what I had done. Her explanation was fine. My understanding wasn't. So, to help me, she took a video screen shot of my newsletter to show me how to correct my error. That solve everything. I appreciate her kind words and her patience in how she communicated with me.

Vantagens

MailerLite makes it easy to set up a newsletter, especially for non-tech savy people like me. And the customer support response is timely and helpful.

Desvantagens

I don't have any cons that I can list at this time. I've had this account for a couple years, but I'm only really using it now after trying it off and on for most of the time. Marketing hasn't previously been a major focus.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Glad to have you with us more permanently now Demian! Hope you enjoy the email marketing ride.

Jared N.
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A refreshingly great product and team!

Avaliado em 01/01/2022

MailerLite is exactly what it says on the box. It provides a no-nonsense, cost-effective, and robust platform for email marketing and subscription management. It doesn't aim to offer every feature imaginable, but what it does offer, it does so solidly.

The features are adequate for most scenarios, the interface is intuitive and user-friendly, and the service overall is professional. I've been most impressed with the customer service. Queries have been responded to very quickly, and the support people have been efficient, friendly and a real pleasure to deal with - which is honestly difficult to say anymore these days.

I currently use MailerLite's free service to gather subscribers and manage email newsletters for my recently launched YouTube channel and website at End Time Disciple (www.endtimedisciple.com). I will gladly sign up for their paid service as soon as I reach that level.

If you need a robust email marketing service, or just a simple subscription management tool, I highly recommend giving MailerLite a try.

Vantagens

The ease of use, solid features, and delightful customer support.

Desvantagens

A custom, embeddable, contact form would be a great addition to the subscription form features. The WordPress plugin could use some improvement.

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

ClickSend is another good platform with great potential and top-notch customer service that I would highly recommend. However, as of the end of 2021, MailerLite simply offers a more robust subscription management system and a free starting package that is hard to beat.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hey Jared, thank you for taking the time to write down your feedback and sharing your experience with us. If you need anything from us, you know where to find us

Nicole H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Incredible value for the money

Avaliado em 21/01/2022

In addition to its low price relative to its features, what I appreciate most about MailerLite is its customer service. As I mentioned earlier, I have yet to come across a problem that someone on the MailerLite team wasn't able to help me solve. I love that they use screenshots to show me exactly how I can fix a problem. Also, they are FAST. I think the longest I have ever had to wait for an answer to one of my questions is an hour. More often, they respond in ten minutes or less. They are amazing!

Vantagens

I use MailerLite for nearly everything related to my small Internet business. I use it to reach my people weekly, to announce new products, to automatically introduce new subscribers to my work, to offer giveaways, to launch new products, and more. I really enjoy that it has so many features--nearly every feature I need, in fact--and is so easy to use. I have yet to have a problem with any aspect of my email marketing that MailerLite has been unable to solve or help me with.

Desvantagens

Honestly, the only thing I wish MailerLite did that they don't already do is have an evergreen countdown timer. They have a fixed-date countdown timer that I use with my launches, but they don't have an evergreen timer that you can use within automations (that go out any time). I know that feature is under review, but I don't know when or if they have plans to implement it.

Monica M.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Only The Inexperienced User Grumbles About Mailerlite

Avaliado em 12/11/2021

If you haven't figured out that Mailerlite is one of those hills I die on in loving the app, then you didn't read my review thoroughly

Vantagens

I work primarily with authors. As a general rule, authors are control freaks (I know, I'm one myself.) Whenever I hear complaints about Mailerlite open rates, click throughs, management etc. as a loyal customer, I counter with my extended use of the app, how long it takes to build an audience, stop expecting immediate magical results that NO mailing list vendor can give you. The app is the tool, the user needs to know how to manipulate it to their advantage by know how to entertain, hone their lists, and maximize their mailings. MOST OF ALL EMAIL REPUTATION is crucial. Few users get that. A smaller tighter list of 5k subscribers is worth more than a list of 15k because most of that 15k sign up then never read or click through. Wastes money, time, and message focusing.

I have NEVER had any of the problems I see others complain about. No one can be an expert in everything, and while newsletters are crucial to an author, few of them get that it take a strong understanding of mailing list marketing, and creative thinking to use Mailerlite to it's fullest potential.
IMHO Mailerlite can't be beat with their innovative offerings for the budget-mined businesses. BUT you need to know how to use it. Most complainers have unrealistic expectations. They're not looking at the overall picture. The only other vendor I would choose over Mailerlite is AC, but I can manage w/o extra bells and whistles because my expertise is in marketing and the app's abilities to build strong lists.

Desvantagens

The only thing I wish Mailerlite had is some of the detailed tracking that Active Campaign offers, but that requires a lot of programming, and would cost more. I also wish they could transfer over the ability for more custom design that can be applied to everything I create template or email wise. When I have to recreate things, it takes time, and that costs my clients money. Also, lately there seems to be some server delays as certain times of the day the app churns while trying to get from one place to another. But AC has similar problems. I don't know if that's completely their fault though with more and more people working from home, it's bound to impact local traffic on the user's end. However, I'm on 5G and I still have issues with load times . So it's something they need to be aware.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

I think your phrase "one of those hills I die on" genuinely just make me spit the tea out of my mouth.

Thank you so much for such an amazing review - I always find it amazingly entertaining to read reviews that have been very creatively crafted and left behind.

I would love to ask you for some details and send you a little gift from my end. Feel free to reply to this, and we can get in touch.

Eli K.
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Outstanding Product, World Class Customer Service

Avaliado em 06/10/2021

Five stars. Seriously, this is the best platform I've ever used. Again, I can't rave enough about the customer service. Whenever I have a question, I don't even bother digging through online forums or google searches. I just hit the chat box, and five minutes later I have my answer (usually accompanied by a meme...I told you these guys have a sense of humor). This level of easy access to customer service makes dealing with my mailing lists EASY, and if you've ever dealt with a convoluted platform like MailChimp, you know what a dream that is.

The platform itself is also so easy to navigate and understand. Once I know where I feature or tool is located, I almost never have to ask where to find it again, even if I don't use it for a few months. That's because the platform is user-centric, logical, and clean. MailerLite also seems to invest effort into regularly updating and optimizing the platform so that it stays clean and usable.

Add to that the incredible value of the product (MailerLite's prices are some of the best in the business) and you have a real winner.

Vantagens

I've used mailing lists as a core of my marketing strategies for various businesses since 2011, and MailerLite is far and away the best. Many mailing list services are built around impossibly complex and counter-intuitive platforms that leave you searching for functions and features every time you need to use them. Not MailerLite. MailerLite is so simple and easy to use, and if you ever have a question, one of their expert customer service reps is only a quick instant message away. These guys are absolute experts. I've literally never had a question they couldn't answer, or find the answer to. They have a sense of humor, too, and I never have to wait very long to talk to one.

Desvantagens

Early on in my adoption of MailerLite I did have some issues with the software loading slowly, and occasionally not loading at all. I think these were just growing pains, and I've not had any issues for a while now.

One feature MailerLite does not have that I really wish they would add is a tagging system. They offer what they call "groups", which are basically buckets to put various subscribers in. I wish there was a way to tag a subscriber with a note like "first time buyer" or whatever, so that I could then segment parts of groups later for more detailed targeting. I use groups more like lists. Most mailing list providers offer lists and tags. MailerLite seems to have merged both of these functions into one, calling them groups. The downside of this is that if you use groups as tags, and you like to use a really detailed tagging system, you end up with an absolute mess of groups, with some subscribers in multiple groups. It's not clean.

Other than this, I really have no complaints. I miss tags, but not enough to give up the extreme usability and outstanding value that MailerLite brings over overpriced and convoluted options like MailChimp (yeah, I'm gonna name names).

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hey Eli, you are such a star for giving us such an amazing and thorough review. We love honest feedback and think this is important for users to see.

We've been collecting some reviews we love to share on our website, and this just might be one of them! If you are okay to do so, could you reply to my email? We can chat further!

• Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the best email marketing solutions I've found (and I've tried them ALL!)

Avaliado em 17/09/2021

So far (for the past six months) I've been working on a free plan, and haven't even begun to dig into what MailerLite can REALLY do for power users, but I've been extremely happy with what I've been able to accomplish with them so far. Remain very impressed with the number/quality of features. As an aside, they send a newsletter that is among the most helpful I've received.

Vantagens

Having tried other competitors, I've found MailerLite to be among the most intuitive, and DEFINITELY offers the most bang for the buck. So far, I haven't encountered any major issues. The process of uploading and cleaning subscriber lists, configuring lists & groups, managing signup forms, and setting up/sending campaigns + automated series' has been painless compared to the other email marketing solutions I've tried. Everything works as expected, and it doesn't take a long time to accomplish the small weekly email tasks I need to do. They have a number of good integrations and I particularly appreciate how they can work with Woocommerce. It's also been nice to be able to add users with different roles.

Desvantagens

So far my one real complaint is that working in the backend can feel a bit slow at times. It's also a small gripe, but editing forms takes a bit longer than it should, as you have to click through a few screens to finally save your updated form.

ConvertKit

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

I was with Mailchimp for years, but it had become extremely expensive and I could no longer justify what my newsletters were costing to send. I tried SendinBlue but onboarding was a mess and the backend was extremely clunky. I switched to Flodesk, but unfortunately, they seem to be working through a lot of issues that are to be expected when a product is still in beta. MailerLite seemed to be the best value, and after having used it for the last six months, I definitely believe it is.

Sendinblue e Mailchimp

Cost

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Glad to have you with us. Sharing a little secret with you today, we have heard our users and their feedback and there are some excited things in store in the future that might make all your cons go away for good.

Keep an eye out :)

Roland D.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great, flexible service, with excellent support

Avaliado em 11/09/2021

Used them for years now, and recommend them to all my clients

Vantagens

Easy to use with lots of features usually only available with expensive services.

Desvantagens

Going in and out of the drag and drop editor can sometimes be slow.

ActiveCampaign e ConvertKit

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

More flexible, easier to use, and all for less money (a lot less).

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Price for what I need. I use the others, too, but as an author I don't need the advanced features that the others provide. Mailerlite is quite advanced enough unless you're selling big ticket items .

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Love to hear that you're enjoying being with us enough to recommend us, Roland! Paying it forward is the best way to go.

Eleda T.
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Get it for the program - Keep it for the great support

Avaliado em 01/09/2021

ML makes it easy for me to shoot out emails to our customers to announce new products, sales, and events. We used them for over a year originally, then decided to give Shopify's new built-in email program a try. It was painful to use, extremely limited, and there was not one feature that was as good as MailerLite. We stuck with Shopify Email for almost a year, amid promises it would get better, but finally went back to MailerLite, and immediately remembered how painless - dare I say, even fun - it could be to send out emails.

Vantagens

The program has the most flexibility in design and automation that we've seen, with the best pricing for these features of any program for a small business. Automatically pull in products from your website with pricing, description and image all set - That saves a lot of time when you want to feature an item, and directs people right to its page to purchase it. Include images, videos, blog posts and tons of other items in your email anytime.

So, features are great, but at some point, you're going to run into something you don't know how to do. That's where it's important to have a great support team backing up a product, and MailerLite's is SUPERB! They usually get back to my email within a very short time, and they almost always can point me to a tutorial video for just the thing I'm trying to do, as well as giving me an answer within the email and an invitation to write with further questions. Their tutorials are professional, well-planned, and easy to follow. Everyone I've spoken with through the years has been friendly and happy to help.

Desvantagens

My biggest challenges have been little things, like not being able to automatically segment customers by the US state they're from. (We'd like to be able to send out some emails just to people within driving distance.) However, I haven't been able to find that on any other program, either, yet. If they could add it, though, it would put them even further above others!

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

What a lovely review, Eleda - and also the use of the word "superb" is by far my fave - it's a favorite of mine.

I also wanted to thank you for your feedback regarding the segments - should you wish, you can always request these add-ons through your personal profile. Here, other users of the Community can also upvote the feature.

Michael D.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Clean and Easy to Use UI, FREE tier options and features the **BEST** in the industry.

Avaliado em 23/08/2021

Excellent....no complaints whatsoever. Customer service was prompt and helpful

Vantagens

How easy it is to use. I logged in and setup a campaign with a subscription form on the landing page I had built in less than 10 minutes. Was able to verify my sending email domain quickly, and test everything with no deliverability options. None of the emails wen to spam, like other platforms I've tested, from my same domain I was using, emails went to spam, or took ages to arrive in the inbox in my test runds.

Desvantagens

No library of images, for example other platforms are connected to pixabay or unsplash, but this is a small price to pay, as their basic pro plan starts at a low fee of $10 per month (or $84 per year) - for 5 landing pages and one website, THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE price.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

You review titles is making us blush, Michael! What a treat to read this. Thank you so much on behalf of our team to write this.

Glad you became part of our community.

Edit: Just realized I didn't add this little part in - we do have Unsplash integrated, so a little odd that you cannot see this from your end.

Here's a link that might help: https://www.mailerlite.com/video-tutorials/file-manager-store-and-organize-your-images

If this doesn't work, please get in touch with our support team as they will help you out with this.

Mohammed S.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Allows you to automate your way all the way through to your marketing and outreach goals

Avaliado em 21/07/2021

My first experience with MailerLite for conducting academic research was a huge miss from the very start, and ended up being quite disappointing because the numbers we were getting were abysmal by all accounts. But as I later found out from subsequent projects I worked on, the problem was not from the system, but from us (the research team). Because we hadn't taken much time to explore the full range of features and how to adapt them to our specific needs, we ended up with a highly defective campaign that was doomed to fail. Ever since then, I have collaborated on over 15 different campaigns with MailerLite, and each of them were a huge success, with outcomes far exceeding our modest expectations.

Vantagens

The list management protocols work excellently to create a really clean database of the most useful contacts. Not only does this reduce the overall cost of running our campaigns, it also affects the outcome of our campaign impact assessment results. We no longer get to factor in dead weights in our computations, which used to come up really short and make us feel like we failing woefully. Until MailerLite cleaned it up and gave us true measures of our actual impact.

Desvantagens

Some of the most advanced embedded tracking features are a bit intrusive and feel like an invasion of the privacy of our clients, even though they do end up providing us with very valuable insights on our campaigns and the market.

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

MailerLite had the best promotional ads and online resources.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hi Mohammed, thank you for sharing such a detailed experience with us. Should you have any other feedback, you can always mail us at [email protected] - we love to hear from our community.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The perfect tool for small business owners or just anyone who is about to start

Avaliado em 30/06/2021

Pretty happy with the product, helps me to do what I want to do without getting in the way all the time

Vantagens

This SaaS has everything an average user would want. It is perfect for small companies or folks who just want to set up a newsletter easily, without all the additional hustle of getting to use with the 100 of features the other platforms give you. I have tried and used for short periods a lot of them and I have found MailerLite to suit best my needs. It has free version of up to 1000 subscribers, Email builder, automations, site and forms builder in the free version. What more could I ask. It's more than enough to test out my idea, see if it will bring in some profit, and if it does I'll happily go on for the paid version.

Desvantagens

Well I was trying to use some HTML code in one email but I could get it work for the life of me. I'm not a programmer by any means but I know how to deal with code, and HTML in particular. I was really frustrated and somewhat angry. As a last resort I mailed the support (I almost never do it because, they never give me any good advice, not MailerLite, but all support as general). here it wasn't the case, the agent pointed me out what I had to use and it did the job. Other than that I really haven't had any other issues. Gave it 4 starts, because it's my only contact with the support and really don't know more than that.

Drip, Mad Mimi e ConvertKit

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

Too many options, too complicated, too expensive and a lack of adequate free trial

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

The free trial gave me the possibility to get feel of the product and see if it was really what I was looking for.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and giving us some feedback regarding the HTML code issues.

Carmen A.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fantastic email platform especially for beginners

Avaliado em 31/05/2021

I have no complaints with Mailerlite. It integrates well with other platforms I'm using.

Vantagens

What I like about Mailerlite is that it is easy to use. The help-tutorials are very informative. I know it has the capability to do more than I am utilising at the moment, so I trust that it will serve me in the future as my mailing list grows. I also value the quick response I get from the help team when I can't find my answer in the help menu. They are friendly and willing to answer any question. The value for money is exceptional.

Desvantagens

When I select a group and open the list of subscribers in that group, the Group List name doesn't appear above the list of subscribers. Instead the wording is "this list contains 36 subscribers". It would be helpful if that sentence says "this (name of group) contains 36 subscribers". I can easily forget which group I'm looking at without the name appearing at the top.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hey Carmen, great feedback for us! We truly appreciate it - I will make sure that this is passed on.

Audrey G.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Finally, an email service that keeps it simple.

Avaliado em 07/05/2021

MailerLite makes it easy to send professional emails my customers enjoy opening. Emails look better and it saves me time.

Vantagens

For me, the thing that separates MailerLite from other email services is its RSS feature. We post blogs almost daily. Then, once a week, we send a summary of our posts to our email list. When we were using Constant Contact, I had to make that summary email manually. With MailerLite, I hook up the RSS feed, and they automatically create the summary email and send it out for me. MailChimp has an RSS feature, but the formatting is a bland list. MailerLite wins here because I can edit how the RSS feed looks (e.g., use featured images, automated columns).

Desvantagens

My biggest gripe is when you preview pending RSS emails in the queue. The test email shows older blog posts. However, when the queued email does officially send, it's the correct blog post.

Constant Contact

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hey Audrey, thank you for the feedback regarding the RSS - I will make sure to pass this on to our team for further inspection.

• Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great landing pages

Avaliado em 24/04/2021

MailerLite provides beautiful landing pages, an easy to use drag-and-drop email builder, and nice sign-up forms. It is amazing and really helpful that they allow free users access to their email automation feature.

Vantagens

Over the years, I have tried many email marketing services and I must acknowledge that MailerLite is a great alternative to MailChimp. They have really nice landing page options even if you're using their free plan. Beyond the landing pages, I did not end up choosing MailerLite as my "forever" email marketing provider though. I teach women how to start their own online business and if one of my students did not have a website I could not refer them to this provider. You need a website and a domain email address in order to use this service.

Desvantagens

Some entrepreneurs are just starting out and they do not have a website yet. There are many online business owners who that want to build their email list before building their website. To get access to MailerLite however, you need a website. So, unfortunately, I cannot recommended this platform to my business friends who don't have a website yet.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hi there, thank you for leaving a review for us. Such a lovely business idea you have.

We genuinely appreciate you giving us the feedback of some of our users not having a website - this is something I will make sure to add to our feedback data.

Have a good one!

Sue F.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Customer Support Second to None

Avaliado em 24/03/2021

I am setting up a mailing list from scratch and I have found the functionality to be great. The couple of times I have found the help files to be less than helpful, someone has responded to my feedback and answered my queries and made the functionality very clear. Wonderful to know that someone actually reads (and responds) to feedback, rather than it going into a black hole.

Vantagens

As a brand new user, I am finding Mailerlite very easy to use, with almost all the functionality I need so far. I have asked a couple of questions where I do not understand the functionality and my questions have been answered very quickly!
The automation is very intuitive and easy to set up.

Desvantagens

I wanted to create a dropdown with 12 options (for months), but found the limit was 10 options. Small issue, but a bit of a hindrance.

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

I have always found Mailchimp to be very clunky to use, and wondered if there was something better available (at my beginner price point ie. free).

A product review.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hi Sue, amazing to have you with us - was really curious about your Vintage shop, you should pass by the site, so I can have a look. I'm a sucker for a good find.

If you have any further questions, you know where to find our amazing support team.

James S.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Really Solid Software and Customer Service

Avaliado em 06/01/2021

Love it. Will be hard to ever leave.

Vantagens

Great customizability for emails and very simple to use. It is the most design friendly email service I have used. Also incredible customer service. I accidentally deleted a very important landing page built through mailerlite - I emailed their support and it was restored within an hour. I accidentally deleted ALL of our subscribers - I emailed support again and again they were all restored within a couple hours. Very impressed.

Desvantagens

I wish video was easier to insert into the emails. I also wish it was easier to segment. ConvertKit maybe a better option for segmenting and targeting.

ConvertKit

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

Mailerlite is better and cheaper. That simple.

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Design capabilities are more intuitive.

Resposta do MailerLite Traduzido para o Português

Hi James, thank you for your lovely and. Fair feedback. I have to say the design on your Bissy Energy page is amazing!

Emily B.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Begin Email Marketing With Mailerlite

Avaliado em 30/12/2020

I switched from MailChimp to Mailerlite as the features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money. I originally started with the free package for around two weeks, until my email list outgrew the free package, where I now continue to pay on a monthly basis. The income that I receive from utilizing my email list pays for the service provided by Mailierlite and I am very happy with the features/ service provided. I received great customer support from Mailerlite in regards to the issues mentioned above, and since then I have required no customer support.

Vantagens

I like the many features included with the software for a reasonable monthly (or yearly) fee. Such as the ability to create different groups to manage email marketing topics. I particular enjoy using the autoresponder emails feature as this is a great way to utilise email marketing and Mailerlite have a very user friendly interface, making a potentially complex task easier to carry out. I also enjoy the extra features including the landing page templates to capture new email signups.

Desvantagens

The only issue I had with this product, and why I did not give it 5 stars, is the email deliverability rate. Whereby occasionally my automated emails were not being sent to new email signups and they were not able to complete the sign up process, being classed as unconfirmed in my email list. This was inconvenient as sometimes I would receive emails from people saying that they signed up but had not received a certain product I was offering for new sign ups. However, after researching this topic, I learnt that this is actually a common issue with most email network providers and that Mailerlite has one of the best deliverability rates overall. Therefore I have stayed with Mailerlite and I hope that this is something their software will improve on over time.

ConvertKit e Mailchimp

Razões para escolher o MailerLite

The features with Mailerlite were more appealing, more professional and better value for money.

Razões para mudar para o MailerLite

Because Mailerlite provides everything that I need for my current email marketing campaign, for a reasonable cost that I am happy and willing to pay.