Avaliações do Clover

Clover

3,9 (483)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Solução abrangente de gestão empresarial e ponto de venda

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

483 avaliações

Madison
Madison
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Use in my small businees

Avaliado em 06/08/2018

Clover has been an excellent option for taking payments in my stores.

Clover has been an excellent option for taking payments in my stores.

Vantagens

My coffee shop uses clover devices as our POS system. The software is convenient and easy to place in a store. It features many apps that make it applicable to nearly any market. They also have many accessories- the main one we use are the receipt printers (small and regular size), the handheld tablet, and the customer interface screen.

Desvantagens

Over time the clover tablets do slow down. We frequently reboot them to rev up the speed.

Sara
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Great POS for smaller businesses

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

Overall, I am happy with my experience with Clover. It has helped me manage my inventory, visualize my top and bottom sellers and identify peak hours for business. I recommend to any small retailer who needs an easy POS setup and inventory management solution.

Vantagens

The Clover POS is intuitive to use, easy to manage user accounts/ access for employees and very easy to add new items to inventory. The analytics available also aren’t too shabby.

Desvantagens

I don’t like having the experience I have when dealing with Clover support but fortunately the need to do so is rare.

Ziyad
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Don't judge a book by its cover! Looks great at first glance, wait until you use it

Avaliado em 10/01/2021

HORRIBLE, once I onboarded my merchant who sold the thing to me has not been able to do a single thing for me and always tells me to talk to Clover support. When you call clover support you spend a minimum of 30 minutes - 2 or 3 hours between getting bounced around, and people not being able to help. Once I called and they literally sent me back and forth between two departments twice that I had to yell at the last lady even though it wasn't her fault.

Vantagens

The hardware is nice and integration with Homebase (our scheduling software). The question was about software and I mentioned the hardware because honestly its probably the only good thing
-ok they have good integrations in their marketplace as well, there are a lot
-its fast

Desvantagens

-NO ABILITY TO GENERATE A SHIFT REPORT FOR AN EMPLOYEE THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH CASH THEY COLLECTED MINUS PAYOUTS... I can't believe it
-Terrible customer service!!
-When you receive your payments, it comes minus the days fees and their merchant statements don't match the deposits. You will never be able to reconcile, they are probably stealing.
-REPORTING IS SO BAD! It looks good at first glance, once you start trying to go into detail, or if you want to look at your quarterly sales you end up having to download an excel and manipulate the data yourself
-NO ABILITY TO DO TAX-INCLUSIVE sales. I can't believe they have a presence in Europe... I live in the US and I hate dealing with coins, I don't want to sell items with tax-exclusive, I like to have flat dollar amounts. You can't with them
-theres much more but I'm not gonna sit here all day, this should be enough to deter you

Gordon
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos

Needed a new Payment Processor and they killed it

Avaliado em 18/02/2020

Customer service has been great to work with. The integration with my website was beyond simple which is what I need running a 2 person business.

Vantagens

The ease of which I was able to set up an account for my business and integrated it into my website was astonishing. Most people think of clover as a POS system but I primarily use it on the back side of my website and needed the option for a mobile POS. They have it both.

Desvantagens

The cost of equipment that is needed to use this software as a POS is a bit daunting. There are different levels of equipment, but they are all a little pricey.

Michelle
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Simple to set up and configure. Simple to use. Flexible reporting options. Decent Support.

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

Clover simplified payment processing for us with easy to use devices and flexible reporting options.

Vantagens

Our overall experience has been great. The Clover portal is simple to set up and devices are easy to configure. Clover devices are wireless and easy for staff to use, with good user level security and flexible reporting options. We have had no issues with the devices or the service since going live.

Desvantagens

If there is any WiFi interferance the devices can disconnect from the internet and prevent payment processing, this is not a Clover issue though.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

The excess fees that Clover charges

Avaliado em 14/03/2024

I didn't care for the system due to the unfair charges my customers received.

I didn't care for the system due to the unfair charges my customers received.

Vantagens

The ease of use of the online pos systems.

Desvantagens

That they changed my customers extra fees for using a credit or debit card. On top of what I was already paying them monthly.

Stripe

Razões para escolher o Clover

To find a more reliable solution. For my in person sales and online inventory.

Razões para mudar para o Clover

For the pos systems, and convenience online shopping.
Jatin
  • Setor: Software

Easiest and best POS System

Avaliado em 16/11/2021

Great system. The hardware is constantly being improved. The credit card rates are always the best!

Vantagens

Clover is easy to setup. I like the app market which allows me to select what features and extra functionality I need.

Desvantagens

having to learn the interface takes a bit if you're not used to Android systems

ABIODUN
  • Setor: Automotivo

Clover - Recent switch from Square and we are saving a TON of money in fees

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

Now, with Clover, we have a clover mini and the POS is great,. We needed a system that could print paper receipts.

Vantagens

We switched and saved. Before, we were paying a certain percentage across the boards, with Square. Now we have great fees and pricing with Clover.

Desvantagens

The thing I like the least, which is common with systems like Clover, it took a while to get acclimatized and for funds to make it to our account in a timely manner.

Katey
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

For accepting payments

Avaliado em 28/10/2020

Positive. Much easier than our last system. Just wish they weren't so expensive.

Vantagens

That it is portable and easy to use for people who are not tech savy. You can also take pictures of people if you need to when you take their payment.

Desvantagens

How expensive it is to replace a machine that is out of it's warranty.

Nakesha
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Definately Worth It

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

Fewer people are using cash which means there has to be a way to process credit cards. I was able to accept credit card and deposit it directly into my savings account.

Vantagens

I was not initially interested in using credit card for my small practice but I mus admit it made life easier. It was easy to set up and customer service was very helpful. Even if the card is not present you are easily able to process payment.

Desvantagens

It was super easy to use. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to save credit card access for future use.

PayPal

Razões para mudar para o Clover

I wanted easy access to my cash, fee was reasonable and being able to have an actual card swipe.
Graham

Not for Retailers

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

The problems come with the back office.
The inventory system is basic to say the least, items sold...

The problems come with the back office.
The inventory system is basic to say the least, items sold at the till do decrease the totals, but all purchase quatities have to be done manually, you cannot set min and max stock levels, or re-order levels with the bundled system, so re-orders have to have a physical stock check, I am still trying to work out how this saves me time and money.
Clover relies heavily on thrid party APPs, which they absolve themselves of all responsibility in their T's & C's. These Apps are expensive
(The Shopventory APP is £40 Pm +VAT)
The E-Commerce integration does not work.
The Magento integration is for Magento 1m which was made obsolete in June 2018, and is no longer supported.
The Shopify integration does not work either, and for me failed at the first hurdle, (I have now been waiting 14 days for a fix).
I purchased a barcode reader they recommended, not even their support staff could get it to work, I was promised a fix, five months ago.
In my opinon this system out of the box is not for retail, unless you want to see your profits dwindle through the purchase of expensive APP's.
The actual helpdesk staff are very helpful, but they can only do so much.
The actual management are a nightmare to deal with.
I first presented some of these issues within 30 days and was promised a fix, five months later I am being told that even though I registered those issues it will cost me over £1500 to get out of a 48 month contract.

Vantagens

The till itself is fantastic, it looks ultra sleek and ultra modern, customers love it.
And that is about it

Desvantagens

It was sold to me as a solution to me retail needs it certainly is not

Rachel

Too Simple without the Addition of Add-Ons

Avaliado em 20/07/2021

In our experience, clover has been nothing more than a fancy credit card reader. Our entire company runs through a third party app that manages clover from the other side. The only use clover has become to us is, to accept payment and we are currently looking into changing to a system that better suits our needs.

Vantagens

The aesthetic of the hardware fits on par with what is trending. The ability to utilize the barcode scanner is also nice.

Desvantagens

In order to run our business effectively we had to download so many third party apps to do what we had been doing for 30 years on an outdated system. It felt like a slap in the face as it was a turning point for us to upgrade all the systems only to find it was nearly useless for what we needed it to continue doing for us.

DUSTIN
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best platform out there for mobile payments

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

I have had nothing but positives with Clover. It has streamlined my company's credit card processing and actually brought customers in because I accept cards.

Vantagens

The app is extremely easy to use and simplifies my mobile payment processing. I have tried at least five other companies/apps and Clover is by far the best. From the very beginning of a payment to emailing the receipt, Clover is extremely smooth and user freindly.

Desvantagens

It won't let me type my full company name.

QuickBooks Online

Martinus Ignorence
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Clover

Avaliado em 28/12/2022

Clover is great in the event that you will have steady business the entire year, wish to have stock control, and have a solid web association.Clover is ideal for restaurants, as well as any client-confronting organization (whether an eatery or other retail and so on) that has different workers because of its shift in the board. Clover is extraordinary when you are evaluating different limited-time offers and limits also, like cheerful hours at eateries. It is less suitable for an independent venture with not many workers, or sole ownership, which probably won't utilize every one of the additional elements Clover brings to the table.

Vantagens

Clover coordinates in its activity a stock control system that is refreshed in every exchange, this permits the client to certainly stand out in the renewal of stocks, consequently assisting with staying away from the stock misfortunes and permitting to quickly work out continuously the benefit and revolution of the item.Because of the security and effectiveness given by Clover we can deal with our installment payment system in a quicker and more robotized way, by utilizing their electronic gadgets we have fundamentally worked on the speed of our conveyances and the lift it produces to the consideration of potential customers.pe capabilities with most perusers.

Desvantagens

The arrangement of the application could utilize some improvement.I feel like the application is somewhat aggravating to explore.Not outfitted towards bigger associations.Very few areas of customization.

Breanna
  • Setor: Esportes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great modern POS system for independent businesses

Avaliado em 05/05/2023

They installed and set up our Clover devices for us and ensured we understood how to use the device. We rarely run into issues using our Clover systems, and the only issues are internet based and require us to simply check our network connectivity. We are very happy with Clover and would not consider switching.

Vantagens

Clover has a very clean and user-friendly design. It took some getting used to when implementing our Cafe POS system and the use of tabs, but it has become very simple after the initial learning curve. Our sports facility has an easy time selling skating time, skate rentals, and some small retail items using this device. It is easy to refund and add discounts as an admin, and easy to set user privileges. The reports are helpful for bookkeeping and understanding how many attendees we have for a skating session or the number of skate rentals sold.

Desvantagens

Utilizing Clover with a cafe was tricky to navigate initially. The tab system was not the easiest to implement, but we have grown more used to it with time.

Chelsea
  • Setor: Consultório médico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Quick and easy payment processing for small businesses

Avaliado em 23/05/2023

I have had an overall positive experience with Clover. It is incredibly easy to train staff on using the system. When calling their customer support they have been able to efficiently help solve our problem.

Vantagens

The credit card reader devices themselves look great aesthetically, very clean looking to have stationed out on a public facing area. After payment is processed you sign on the screen which is quick and easy for both the customer and office. We are also able to accept Apple Pay through it which everyone likes. The handheld device option makes processing payments in other areas of the office fast and easy. Very easy to set up as well for someone with limited technology experience.

Desvantagens

Occasionally the tablets will not work and need system rebooting. A hard reset usually takes care of this for us. It would also be great if you could control the receipt print out instead of all or nothing as some people want them and some do not.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Restaurantes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

DON'T DO IT. Clover POS (Piece of Sh..)

Avaliado em 16/02/2023

Not good. The machine was always down and cost me a lot of business as a result of customers having to wait for their cards to process. When I divorced them after less than a year and went with another company, First Data told me that I still had to pay for the overpriced POS equipment, which I thought was a rental, but it actually a lease. So, now I have to pay over $38 a month on a piece of crap that I don't even use. In addtion, to add insult to injury, I just recieved a letter stating they are going to take out another freakin fee for annual taxes on the property and a freakin handling fee for doing so! SMH. The annual property tax is based upon the value of the equipment and since it is over valued, so in my property tax!

Vantagens

It's small and handy is about the only thing good I can say about it.

Desvantagens

Equipment technology is old and antiquated. Overrated and overpriced. My phone has 4 times the processing power of the POS device they sent me. Lacks sufficient memory and processing speed. Phone backup interfered with land line call in orders. Machine was always down. Clocked often during the processing of transactions which made customers wait and backed up check out lines. Processing fees, transaction fees, monthly maintenance fees, annual property fees and handling fees are all expensive.

Tory

money hungry company

Avaliado em 13/07/2017

I purchased these clovers in full and was to have a one year warranty. but every time one didn't function right they charged me for every one they sent me in first year. didn't need key pads tried to send back and they kept wanting my scanners returned instead. had to take to BBBural to get money back for just one and they still owe me for the other. credit card service is way above other card swipe price. tried to talk to customer service talked to one high level rep. twice then they would not respond to my issues and that was before the BBB. it bad that you have to turn them in to BBB to get a response and they still never called me. something went wrong with my compliance last year and they were to have someone contact me to clear it up. again this year I tried to become compliant again there was a problem they were suppose to email me with solution to the fix 3 months ago I'm still waiting and they charge me 10.00 a month for being non-compliant. would you recommend this device if you hade these issues? Tried to switch bank accounts for the clover was told I couldn't do it had to pay 20.00 to put a block on account to force them to switch accounts. finally was contacted by Stephen the rep that sold me these devices yesterday 7/11/2017. he called out of the blue and not a response to these issues I am skeptical that any of these issues will be addresed

Vantagens

Quick use of device when it functions has been better in last 6 months 111111111111111111111111111

Desvantagens

Half of inventory data moved out of category. ease of saving data without excel not possible. 111111

Morgan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

no! D O N T even try to use this product/service.

Avaliado em 05/07/2023

EXTREMELY POOR. I did everything I could to get the needed support and assistance, and NO ONE was available or able to assist. After several attempts, the BBB will receive the final review and complaint.

Vantagens

It seemed promising, but nothing was as it seemed at the time of purchase.

Desvantagens

No Customer service, or support.Unable to contact anyone associated with the company.Repeat billing for services and equipment MONTHS after closing account. No way to fix this situation since no one is at the company working.WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND to anyone outside restaurants.The equipment is account, and sales person proprietary...if you would like to sell it or pass it forward to another business person, that is a WASTE of TIME: It is not allowed since your equipment and services are linked to the original sales person only and are not transferable.

Grace
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Very poor service and very confused company, no secure for your money.

Avaliado em 04/04/2024

Very frustrating experience, customer service department has no idea what to do, managers say things and never do it.

Vantagens

Nothing for comment, poor customer service no one is responding.

Desvantagens

Nothing to say like them, it was nightmare with this company. Every day have to check bank statement make sure they deposit money and not stealing money.

Hunter
  • Setor: Restaurantes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

My review

Avaliado em 07/04/2023

It’s neutral not too bad not too good

It’s neutral not too bad not too good

Vantagens

I like the analytics part and how easy it is to learn

Desvantagens

The online ordering sucks u can’t cancel order placed from printing out / reschedule them

Raegan
  • Setor: Construção

Beware of Clover

Avaliado em 29/09/2023

We were switched over forcibly from Payeezy to Clover with little to no heads up. We literally walked into the office one day and couldn't access Payeezy. Not that Payeezy was that great either, but I could always rely on them to get our deposits. With Clover, they seem to think the depositing part of credit card payments is optional. Every time I call their customer service I end up speaking with 3+ people because no one knows what they are doing. It doesn't matter if you have a case open, they still can't figure out the right people to help you. Not that any of them can.

Vantagens

Nothing, this is the worst product I have ever worked with. We were with them for two weeks and they shorted us nearly $4,000 in deposits.

Desvantagens

The customer service continues to give us the run around and I am usually on the phone with them for no less than an hour each time. The customer service is CARELESS and do not pay attention to details. We were shorted over $500 in our FIRST BATCH we ever ran with them. Then we were shorted $3300 on the another batch a week later. Their customer service follows-up but they follow up with the wrong details and don't see why not received this deposit is impactful. After less than TWO WEEKS with their service, I found another credit card processing company and switched over.

Dayna
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Two thumbs up for Clover

Avaliado em 26/10/2019

I have very much enjoyed learning to use the Clover products. I would recommend these products for anyone.

Vantagens

Clover payment processing software is very easy to use. Our school takes payments daily with the desktop CloverMini, the easily portable CloverFlex and CloverGo. It is very easy to print out a combined report with the total that will be deposited, yet showing who ran the individual payments. You can also add notes to your transactions and email right from every machine. Super helpful!

Desvantagens

Setting permissions for each person that uses the machines has been a challenge. There doesn't seem to be a manual for the set up, however, our CC service team is amazing and very knowledgeable. The only other thing that bothers me is that you can not void a transaction. Even if you void a transaction immediately, it still goes through and then refunds a day later.

Jessica
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Clover is the best in the market!

Avaliado em 01/05/2023

We have been using clover the entire time I've been with the company and it works great. It's super convenient and makes checking out customers fast and easy!

Vantagens

The new handheld device makes processing payments fast and easy. The device can be moved to each desk and throughout the dealership and take it to the customer for convenient invoicing. The customer can sign directly on the screen or we can hand the device to the customer to securely and privately enter their passcode.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would like to change is that the signature print out on the receipt! I think adding that would be a great option.

Arif
  • Setor: Atacadistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Clover customer support is pathetic

Avaliado em 02/10/2023

Very Bad

Very Bad

Vantagens

terminal features only, Android app works well, easy to use

Desvantagens

Clover support is a piece of garbadge, we had the machine since last 3 years, this time the payments were not deposited, we were told that [sensitive content hidden] Suppervisor will call back in 24 hrs to 48 hrs, but its been almost 2 weeks, no one called, neither our payments were deposited or clear, i called 8 times, & i was kept on hold for many hours, then i tried live chat, & was not replied, they are suppose to call back & solve our issue, but no response, very disappointed, very pathetic services, will never recomend,