296 avaliações

Clover

Comprehensive point of sale & business management solution

4 /5 (296 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

4 /5
  • Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
296 avaliações
Madison M.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Use in my small businees

Avaliado em 06/08/2018

Clover has been an excellent option for taking payments in my stores.

Vantagens

My coffee shop uses clover devices as our POS system. The software is convenient and easy to place in a store. It features many apps that make it applicable to nearly any market. They also have many accessories- the main one we use are the receipt printers (small and regular size), the handheld tablet, and the customer interface screen.

Desvantagens

Over time the clover tablets do slow down. We frequently reboot them to rev up the speed.

Elizabeth S.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Almost Great...

Avaliado em 10/05/2020

My overall experience with clover has spanned from the creation of menus and items with sub menus and add ons for each item, as well as specials for days of the week as well as happy hour times to daily usage for pos transactions. Overall I have been very happy with everything, other than the need to set up account through bank, as I mentioned before.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use clover for grab and go, sit down service, or retail services. It is the only pos system I know of that is easy to use for one or all three of the above type of service. With one pos you can easily switch apps and have optimized layout and design for each of the above, while keeping the same items and menus/submenus.

Desvantagens

I dislike that it has to be used through your bank. It makes it really hard for management to have the ability to access customer support and full features, since most owners dont want their employees, even management, to have access to full banking info.

Kaytlin M.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A modern processor .

Avaliado em 23/03/2021

Vantagens

The interface has a futuresque feel to it . You have the option to input the information directly on the cloud and this is both more convenient and more efficient. Changes sync up instantly and people , thousands of miles from each other , can work on the same data in real time .

Desvantagens

Singled out transactions come with a lot of additional data ,that for us personally is not necessary. This makes Clover not that printer-friendly when it comes to our specific niche .
Refunding takes more effort than ideal .

Sylvia R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Clover Pos

Avaliado em 24/02/2017

From the pos system itself, we are multistore, so that is added complications for the clover system. On the register side, looking up customer names is complicated, you type the last name, but cannot enter the full name or it will not find it, so you enter the last name and have to scroll through the list of lets say 50 last name of smith, takes way to much time, and really difficult on the mini with the small screen. To increase quantity you have to go to another screen and then back again, more time, If one person does a price check by entering an item because a customer wants the total with tax, even though you delete the item, or clear open order, if a second sales person then logs in to check someone out the order still reads with the first person doing the sale even though they logged out. From the dashboard side, no ability to print many things such as transfer slips from HQ to the other 3 stores, once it is transferred it is on the screen until the store accepts the item in, after that the info is gone, and you cannot access for questions, etc. the lack of alphabetical order on many functions, the tax functions, if you use different tax rate for each of our 3 taxing authorities, as we did (and would prefer) say you have 10,000. in sales, 3 tax rates, when they are done separately the total income would then become 30,000.00, so many of the reports are not accurate as they read.

Vantagens

clover has been making some updates in the months since we have been using them, which have been good and helpful, but much is needed to make it functional for a multistore, without having to pay way to much monthly for apps to do things

Desvantagens

to get even what I would consider basic functions, purchase more apps that would raise the monthly cost out of reach, sometimes the apps will show different figures, when creating an item, for our multistore setting, I can create for all 4 locations at once, with name, label, category, cost, price, but the tax rate, I have to go into a different screen for each location and fix all tax rates, very time consuming

Jane A.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Clever Clover!

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

We had dinosaur service prior to the Clover Mini, at least half of the time you would have to go online and key everything in because the reader didn't work. Clover feels and looks and acts like the rocket age!

Vantagens

We have a Clover mini in our offices. It is quite sharp looking, and sooooo intuitive to program for each office as well as use for check or charge, AND to research entries. It takes a little getting used to the icons, but they do make sense once you get used to it. Great instructions came with it for the set-up as well. Love it!!!

Desvantagens

There is nothing I can think of that I do not like about this product, or that they could even improve upon! It is terrific!

Jatin P.
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Cloud POS Available!

Avaliado em 23/07/2020

Great customer service, great developers. Lots of apps to accomplish just about anything with your business.

Vantagens

Clover is so easy to setup. It has so many apps and the developers are always willing to add features that you may need.

Desvantagens

You have to transfer all of your data from your old system. Compatibility is an issue. But any cloud system requires this transfer of original data.

Katey K.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

For accepting payments

Avaliado em 28/10/2020

Positive. Much easier than our last system. Just wish they weren't so expensive.

Vantagens

That it is portable and easy to use for people who are not tech savy. You can also take pictures of people if you need to when you take their payment.

Desvantagens

How expensive it is to replace a machine that is out of it's warranty.

Ziyad M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Don't judge a book by its cover! Looks great at first glance, wait until you use it

Avaliado em 10/01/2021

HORRIBLE, once I onboarded my merchant who sold the thing to me has not been able to do a single thing for me and always tells me to talk to Clover support. When you call clover support you spend a minimum of 30 minutes - 2 or 3 hours between getting bounced around, and people not being able to help. Once I called and they literally sent me back and forth between two departments twice that I had to yell at the last lady even though it wasn't her fault.

Vantagens

The hardware is nice and integration with Homebase (our scheduling software). The question was about software and I mentioned the hardware because honestly its probably the only good thing
-ok they have good integrations in their marketplace as well, there are a lot
-its fast

Desvantagens

-NO ABILITY TO GENERATE A SHIFT REPORT FOR AN EMPLOYEE THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH CASH THEY COLLECTED MINUS PAYOUTS... I can't believe it
-Terrible customer service!!
-When you receive your payments, it comes minus the days fees and their merchant statements don't match the deposits. You will never be able to reconcile, they are probably stealing.
-REPORTING IS SO BAD! It looks good at first glance, once you start trying to go into detail, or if you want to look at your quarterly sales you end up having to download an excel and manipulate the data yourself
-NO ABILITY TO DO TAX-INCLUSIVE sales. I can't believe they have a presence in Europe... I live in the US and I hate dealing with coins, I don't want to sell items with tax-exclusive, I like to have flat dollar amounts. You can't with them
-theres much more but I'm not gonna sit here all day, this should be enough to deter you

Nakesha A.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Definately Worth It

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

Fewer people are using cash which means there has to be a way to process credit cards. I was able to accept credit card and deposit it directly into my savings account.

Vantagens

I was not initially interested in using credit card for my small practice but I mus admit it made life easier. It was easy to set up and customer service was very helpful. Even if the card is not present you are easily able to process payment.

Desvantagens

It was super easy to use. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to save credit card access for future use.

Jennifer A.
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Why Does It Not Rotate?

Avaliado em 24/08/2020

I wish it would rotate to landscape. I would be "all in."

Vantagens

It looks super sleek and the option to use it on your own device was quite appealing. Set up was easy. I was able to upload all of my items and services without issue.

Desvantagens

It doesn't rotate to landscape. I couldn't believe it. I uploaded everything was ready to go and then went to rotate to use the Ipad the way I do with all my other merchant services and it didn't turn. I contacted customer service, I gave feedback, I asked questions. Nothing changed. I ended up dumping it.

Graham W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Not for Retailers

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

The problems come with the back office.
The inventory system is basic to say the least, items sold at the till do decrease the totals, but all purchase quatities have to be done manually, you cannot set min and max stock levels, or re-order levels with the bundled system, so re-orders have to have a physical stock check, I am still trying to work out how this saves me time and money.
Clover relies heavily on thrid party APPs, which they absolve themselves of all responsibility in their T's & C's. These Apps are expensive
(The Shopventory APP is £40 Pm +VAT)
The E-Commerce integration does not work.
The Magento integration is for Magento 1m which was made obsolete in June 2018, and is no longer supported.
The Shopify integration does not work either, and for me failed at the first hurdle, (I have now been waiting 14 days for a fix).
I purchased a barcode reader they recommended, not even their support staff could get it to work, I was promised a fix, five months ago.
In my opinon this system out of the box is not for retail, unless you want to see your profits dwindle through the purchase of expensive APP's.
The actual helpdesk staff are very helpful, but they can only do so much.
The actual management are a nightmare to deal with.
I first presented some of these issues within 30 days and was promised a fix, five months later I am being told that even though I registered those issues it will cost me over £1500 to get out of a 48 month contract.

Vantagens

The till itself is fantastic, it looks ultra sleek and ultra modern, customers love it.
And that is about it

Desvantagens

It was sold to me as a solution to me retail needs it certainly is not

Brianna C.

If you're considering using Clover...answer: YES

Avaliado em 28/08/2020

Overall experience is fabulous! We LOVE Clover. Inputting new items is much easier with the handheld Flex, ringing purchases is easier, contactless payment is nice, the option to text/email receipt is great (it doesn't auto-print receipts which saves paper. We seriously love this equipment.

Vantagens

The product is easy to use; the android platform is brilliant and was easy to operate. The features are self-explanatory; it was clear how to use many of the features such as splitting transactions by payment or by items.
My favorite part is the reporting; the item sales report is easy to generate and organize by label (which is very useful). It tracks cost as well and at the top of the report it gives an overview of net profit, COGS, and gross profit-very nice.
I also love how easy it is to look up past orders/transactions; the barcode lookup functionality to pull up past orders is so convenient. This is especially helpful for assisting customers with returns.
The migration from our old POS system to Clover was not too bad; we had to input every item by hand, but the handheld Flex machines made this easier.
We are also looking into using one of the apps to integrate online ordering for curbside pick up and delivery. The apps, such as Menufy, use our Clover inventory so the reporting will sync-no double entry!

Desvantagens

There are some features of the software that could be better: We would like a field in the inventory where we can enter the item's brand. The Inventory Audit could be a little easier to use; it would be nice if it showed a running log of items counted (on different devices by different employees) and allowed us to combine those entries into 1 large batch before a final submission.
When applying discounts, it would be more convenient if we could apply a discount to the whole order and then select specific items to remove that discount from them (this is helpful when a customer is purchasing 15-20 items and 1 item cannot have a discount applied to it. With the current way it is programed, in this case we would have to select each item that gets the discount leaving out the 1, or do 2 separate transactions. Would be much easier to apply to all but have the ability to take away.)
The hardware can be a little finicky; the fingerprint scanner for logging into the machine has not been working, however this is not super important because we can log in with a code as well.
We have also been having some issues with duplicate payments; solution pending.

David F.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An out of the box solution that works well for small business

Avaliado em 31/03/2018

Clover is an excellent and good looking choice for a small to medium size business in need of a reliable and cost effective solution. You will be pleased as I have been. The system offers quite a bit of integrations and once implemented you will be amazed at the power of this system. I wish we could have linked all stores together but we were only allowed three machines to link per location. Overall, an excellent POS!

Vantagens

I was in search for s POS for three thrift stores my nonprofit operated. The old cash register no longer fits the internal control environment and a switch was desperately needed. After researching multiple platforms I opted for Clover. The others were simply too expensive and too complex for our needs. The Clover system worked brilliantly and continues to power the sales desk at all three stores. Each store has three registers and we were able to link the three to the main server to aggregate totals for each store. Sales increased and customer satisfaction went up as well. Clover has a host of apps to integrate including inventory management, time and attendance, markdowns, and a customer loyalty program which was a hit with our customers. The Clover system is truly a remarkable POS for the price of entry. The sleek modern look keeps the cash wrap looking clean and updated. The Digital receipt and signature has cut down on paper waste and makes us feel like we are doing out part to create less stress on the environment. Overall this is a simple and powerful solution that powers millions in annual retail sales for the organization.

Desvantagens

The one setback is the operating system is Android. I find Android to be clunky and prone to security threats. We had to ensure we had it on a secure network and well protected by firewalls. Additionally it took some time to learn the system. Disclaimer- we operated on a complete iOS ecosystem until we bright on Clover. So not a big setback just more learning.

Dustin S.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best platform out there for mobile payments

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

I have had nothing but positives with Clover. It has streamlined my company's credit card processing and actually brought customers in because I accept cards.

Vantagens

The app is extremely easy to use and simplifies my mobile payment processing. I have tried at least five other companies/apps and Clover is by far the best. From the very beginning of a payment to emailing the receipt, Clover is extremely smooth and user freindly.

Desvantagens

It won't let me type my full company name.

Jodi M.
  • Setor: Consultório médico

Great payment processing device

Avaliado em 21/01/2020

Clover payment system has been really great for our spa. Really easy to run transactions, reports or refunds. The customer service has been knowledgeable and super friendly when we have had any issues.

Vantagens

It’s is super easy to take and track transactions. Has report capabilities And many functions. It is super easy to use. I have two different clover devices for different providers and they are all great.

Desvantagens

The software itself is wonderful. The only issue I have is with the flex portable device on/off button. It is on the side and client constantly hit the button when they are picking up to sign for a transaction. The button should be on back underneath where it can’t be accidentally touched.

Chenna C.
  • Setor: Restaurantes

Clover for restaurants

Avaliado em 28/07/2020

Excellent in every possible way conceivable. We didn't have any major challenges during the last 2+ years of the usage.

Vantagens

Extremely easy to configure and change on the fly or on the internet, so, you don't have to be next to the machine to change or update anything. I can walk my Manager through this without any issues at all. The customer support is great. They are literally one call away. And anyone from the restaurant can call from the system, so, they don't have to provide any details on the account etc. Also, they can remotely log into the system directly and change things that we request, which is great, so, as a business owner I am not tied up to the system having to do everything myself.

Desvantagens

Some of the features need us to call the Clover Customer Support. Also, in the good old restaurant POS systems you can print the bill and the customer adds the tip manually on paper. Also, the system automatically prints Receipts even though we touch the No Receipt Printed option. They need to fix that to avoid the waste of paper.

Katie M.
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Easy to Use and Competitive Rates

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

Overall, the product is simple enough to use that I am not worried about any of our contracted therapists messing up the process and avoiding taking payments.

Vantagens

What I like most about Clover is that it can be downloaded on any smart device as app and has an easy to use card chip reader. Our agency wanted a chip reader for extra customer security and Clover offered that option.

Desvantagens

I like least about the software is that is does not capture customer information as simple as their first and last name, but simply has a text box for a description. Our agency uses the device for customer copays for therapy appointments and in the text box I am forced to put the customers last name in order to reconcile payments later.

Sara C.

Great POS for smaller businesses

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

Overall, I am happy with my experience with Clover. It has helped me manage my inventory, visualize my top and bottom sellers and identify peak hours for business. I recommend to any small retailer who needs an easy POS setup and inventory management solution.

Vantagens

The Clover POS is intuitive to use, easy to manage user accounts/ access for employees and very easy to add new items to inventory. The analytics available also aren’t too shabby.

Desvantagens

I don’t like having the experience I have when dealing with Clover support but fortunately the need to do so is rare.

Gordon D.
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos

Needed a new Payment Processor and they killed it

Avaliado em 18/02/2020

Customer service has been great to work with. The integration with my website was beyond simple which is what I need running a 2 person business.

Vantagens

The ease of which I was able to set up an account for my business and integrated it into my website was astonishing. Most people think of clover as a POS system but I primarily use it on the back side of my website and needed the option for a mobile POS. They have it both.

Desvantagens

The cost of equipment that is needed to use this software as a POS is a bit daunting. There are different levels of equipment, but they are all a little pricey.

Dayna W.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Two thumbs up for Clover

Avaliado em 26/10/2019

I have very much enjoyed learning to use the Clover products. I would recommend these products for anyone.

Vantagens

Clover payment processing software is very easy to use. Our school takes payments daily with the desktop CloverMini, the easily portable CloverFlex and CloverGo. It is very easy to print out a combined report with the total that will be deposited, yet showing who ran the individual payments. You can also add notes to your transactions and email right from every machine. Super helpful!

Desvantagens

Setting permissions for each person that uses the machines has been a challenge. There doesn't seem to be a manual for the set up, however, our CC service team is amazing and very knowledgeable. The only other thing that bothers me is that you can not void a transaction. Even if you void a transaction immediately, it still goes through and then refunds a day later.

Yessenia S.
  • Setor: Restaurantes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent POS System for any business!

Avaliado em 29/10/2018

Overall it is a great pos system!

Vantagens

When we change to clover, we thought it was going to be difficult for us to learn how to use it. We were wrong it, was really easy to use and install. One of the things I love about it is, that I can add products remotely on the inventory. I can also verify the transaction remotely from my pc or my phone. The customer support is great, they immediately call back when you contact them for any problem you have with the machine, transactions, or any question you have. You can also add more features to your pos because they have a app store, which let's you add online orders, id verification, etc.

Desvantagens

Our business is a grocery store and restaurant, so we have the ebt program for the grocery store. It would be great if the clover machine with detect which items are ebt and which aren't ebt elegible. That way we wouldn't have to do 2 different transactions, because it does take more time for cashiers to charge what the customer is buying.

Tim H.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Not Fit to Handle Hospitality Industry

Avaliado em 22/04/2019

Pros: inexpensive, intuitive, malleable
Cons: wrong fit for hospitality, horrible support, horrible crisis management

Vantagens

Easy to set up, easy to train, while it has many lacking elements that would be essential to any other hospitality POS there are easy work arounds. Handheld devices are good.

Desvantagens

The entire support and technical team is unfit to handle the hospitality industry. They are completely unaware and seemingly unconcerned about the issues that your staff on the floor must tackle with their system. It's painfully obvious a roomful of engineers comes up with forced changes that adversely effect their entire client base without an ounce of understanding the impact of the changes they make. I and others I know that use clover have said many times, if any of them had worked on the floor for 5 minutes they would understand.

Alyson L.

Clover for all Merch Needs

Avaliado em 11/08/2018

We've used the same model for almost 3 years and very had any issue, so I can say I'm one very satisfied customer!

Vantagens

It's easy to use, it's very similar to a smartphone in that it has apps which are all very user-friendly. There are large buttons. When I need to print receipts or run payroll I can get all the info I need with a few taps on the screen. Our device is the clover mini and had a touch screen, its sleek, it looks very updated VS old-style terminals which is an added bonus. But if you have any trouble... you can just click the "call me" button and a live person calls very quickly and guides you through whatever you need!

Desvantagens

The devices are not cheap, so if anything happened to it that could be an expensive loss. We lease ours and pay protection plan which is well worth the peace of mind!

Abiodun O.
  • Setor: Automotivo

Clover - Recent switch from Square and we are saving a TON of money in fees

Avaliado em 20/12/2019

Now, with Clover, we have a clover mini and the POS is great,. We needed a system that could print paper receipts.

Vantagens

We switched and saved. Before, we were paying a certain percentage across the boards, with Square. Now we have great fees and pricing with Clover.

Desvantagens

The thing I like the least, which is common with systems like Clover, it took a while to get acclimatized and for funds to make it to our account in a timely manner.

Michael H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Not Recommended For Restaurant Operations Regardless How Small

Avaliado em 08/10/2020

The simple and very common "custom item" or "open food" item commonly used in the restaurant industry and CLOVERS lack of ability to attach a printer to such has ruined what otherwise would be a useful and easy system.

Vantagens

the ease of using but the simplest item below has ruined the experience.

Desvantagens

CLOVER Dining comes with button "Custom Item" . CLOVER is incapable of sending this item to the kitchen printer. After 4 calls to CLOVER and 2 dropped calls and no return call (even though they ask you prior to any conversation for a call back #), their only suggestion is to create an "inventory item" and attach the "Kitchen Label", HOWEVER, that does not give you the flexibility or customization of price and name. One would think if they have an option "Custom Item" that is flexible to price and label and prints in detail on the 'receipt" they would also be able to attach the "kitchen label" so the items prints in the kitchen.