Industrial strength obfuscation, protection and support
It is not cheap and it is usage based so if you have many builds and environments, you must watch your usage.
Perfect solution for securing your intellectual property
Love the product. Does exactly what we need and the support is great. Keep it up!
High levels of protection, including date and domain locks.
There have been features that stopped being supported or work differently on newer releases, requiring we redesign our our interface to the Jscrambler API.
A good choice
It's a good product. The support it's incredible, the overall result of using this tool is too. The only complains are little things that can easily be implemented in no time
- It has a good integration with webpack
- The support it's incredible fast and they solve the problems in no time
- The resulting code it's non-sense and the performance doesn't drop that much
- You can trick the configuration in order to fit your necessities
- There's a leak of options that other obfuscators have like prevent variable content to be obfuscated or make the code isolated and self-executed
- In the past there were a few bugs that cause some problems but the technical team fixed them fast
This is convenient tool for obfuscation.
I checked couple of tools on web for this, but this could be best one.
Price is not cheap a little bit.
A lot of options for obfuscation.
I have to re-create templates whenever this software is updated.
Does what it promises
JScrambler is easy to setup and customize, even in a custom setup.
It does what it promises and we especially appreciated the webpack integration.
The license fee is not for all pockets/industries.
We hit on some minor bugs when targeting some older versions of JS