1.812 avaliações

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Antivírus para empresas com solução para ponto de extremidade e segurança do servidor

4,3 /5 (1812 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
1.812 avaliações

AVG

Avaliado em 30/07/2020

Não gostei muito.

Vantagens

Ben fácil de usar, encontrar os recursos. É um software bem apresentado.

Desvantagens

A versão paga é muito cara.
A versão teste não cumpre com o objetivo de anti-vírus, pois não consegue eliminado nem detectar os vírus.

Michel K.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Insatisfeito

Avaliado em 16/06/2020

Interface interessante, manuseio simples, mas de modo geral decepcionante na proposta.

Vantagens

Tem interface simples, descomplicado e moderno, traços esses que acompanham as últimas versões de plataformas de desktop, celulares e tablets.

Desvantagens

Não foi resolvido meu problema pelo qual o tinha procurado, sendo várias vezes insistente em que eu instalasse a versão completa.

Fabian D.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

The AVG Security Review

Avaliado em 04/10/2019

AVG has a simple interface where you can control all your security needs. I love using it as i can pinpoint what security features need to run and only activate that to save time.

Vantagens

AVG has a generous free offering and provides extremely capable security against ransomware, malware and spyware. There are great additions which i need to protect myself from harmful cookies and unsanctioned tracking.

Desvantagens

They made the support system too complex . Good thing the platform itself is very user friendly and you will hardly ever require the support system.

Kevin M.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Feeling Safe With AVG

Avaliado em 24/10/2019

Overall I love it and trust all my computers to AVG to stay safe.

Vantagens

I find AVG has a pretty comprehensive set of tools to keep my computers clean and safe. Update are regular and overall the software is quite simple to use. It is a great combination of power and ease.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the software seems a bit back end heavy in terms of CPU usage. I am not qualified to say that as a fact but only as a thought. However, it is a worthwhile trade-off for power and simplicity.

Melanie B.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

It's there but not sure what it's doing...

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

It's on there and says everything is good but it seems that I have to initiate the scans manually.

Vantagens

It was easy to download to our server and it is affordable.

Desvantagens

I'm not sure what it's actually doing. Our software support (another company) had to remove some programs that were affecting the whole system that the avg software did not catch. Maybe because they were not actually viruses, but I've never gotten that confirmation or explanation.

Gaurav G.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Decent Anti Virus Solution for Home PC

Avaliado em 28/02/2020

My overall experience with AVG Internet Security has been satisfying with some caveats. The free version of software enables my computer to get protection against existing virus or malware attacks but not future unless I keep updating the virus definitions or upgrade to the paid version. If I update virus definitions or upgrade to paid, I end up paying more in acquiring more RAM or Hard Disk. Additionally, this software sometimes conflicts with firewall. So, certain software stop working as a result of its installation.

Vantagens

Using AVG Internet Security anti virus software, I was able to protect my business from financial losses caused as a result of virus attacks. The best part of AVG software is its ability to auto update anti virus definitions as new viruses and malware are being developed by hackers. So, I don't have to worry about protection against new viruses. I can also schedule a time during which the virus scan will run so my office work doesn't get impacted. I also appreciate its simple interface which makes it easy to use the software.

Desvantagens

AVG Internet Security anti virus software has free and paid versions. The free version has limited features so it doesn't do as good a job of protecting against new viruses, malware and malicious threats as the paid one does. Reason: There is a limit on how often the virus definitions will be updated. After that limit is crossed, the user will keep getting prompts to download the paid version. The only way to uninstall the prompts is to uninstall the free version. Additionally, downloading the anti virus software slows down the computer if you have a limited random access memory and hard disk. So, you need to invest in higher memory computer which make the free version software not really free.

Johana M.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

I have Been Using AVG , I like this Antivirus

Avaliado em 09/01/2021

For very nearly a year I have been specifically utilizing AVG Business Edition with some worked together business. In spite of the fact that I have consistently depended on avast, I should admit that AVG works in a greatly improved manner in web perusing assurance by notice about possibly risky destinations, which without a doubt today is something truly significant since numerous sites are stacked with hazardous and conceivably hurtful contents.

For my situation, a few issues that AVG has assisted with dodging is the contamination and robbery of the internet browser that incidentally happens when introducing a few records acquired from the web. Additionally, it has permitted me to deal with my PC and subsequently have the option to clean this when it is loaded with garbage information that makes the PC moderate.

I like this Software because of friendly user interface ,
You don't need skills to run this Antivirus.

Price should be reduced ,
For 1gb ram laptops it is affecting laptop performance .

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing

AVG Is Premium Antivirus Software

Avaliado em 01/10/2020

AVG prevents viruses, malware and many other types of internet-related problems, keeping my computers and the computers of my customers ultra-safe.

Vantagens

AVG has been a staple for my business for over 20 years. Every computer we sell has AVG installed on it before it leaves the store. I can't even begin to estimate how many headaches it has saved me and my customers from!

Desvantagens

There is very little that I would consider a con with AVG. If I had to pick one thing, I would say that it could be a little lighter and not as resource intensive.

• Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Protection on-the-go for all your devices

Avaliado em 02/09/2020

Vantagens

This software was recommended to me by a colleague. I started using it for my desktop computer and before long had integrated it into my tablet and phone as well. I trust the brand and enjoy the thorough protection and meticulous analysis it offers.

Desvantagens

I would like to see another feature added to the complimentary service, preferably the IP address protection feature.

Dustin B.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great anti virus for the money

Avaliado em 19/02/2020

I am happy with the software. I am being protected against viruses, malware and hacking attempts.

Vantagens

Helps keep your computer safe and virus free. Also helps protect your email, as well as safe browsing and helps protect you from hacking attacks.

Desvantagens

The only con with the program is that it can run a tad slow, making your system start up slower than before installing it, but it doesn't effect it much.

Yash B.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

PC friendly Security App

Avaliado em 08/07/2020

In all the app is quite user and computer friendly, it is fast and if you are premium user its the best app that I would recommend for complete protection.

Vantagens

The best thing I liked about this app is its new smart scan feature. This feature is complete package for scanning all types of fundamental threats that can occur. The browser threats scans for the websites that can be vulnerable to viruses plus there is a feature known as Hacker Attacks. I haven't seen such type of features in any other antivirus applications that I have used.

Desvantagens

The least I liked about the software is that the free version only offers basic protection and you have to purchase the app for the premium features to use. Also the premium version of the app is quite costly.

Tommy J.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Best Anti-Virus protection!

Avaliado em 06/07/2019

Vantagens

I have been using AVG on my Windows computers for years and always feel protected. Their software is modern and easy to use.

Desvantagens

I thought the software was bad at first but they were always updating and improving it to make it better even more each time.

• Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Time Tested Reliability

Avaliado em 14/10/2020

After 20 years of reliable protection, my experience with AVG software has been nothing less than exceptional, and I've always highly recommended their products to everyone.

Vantagens

I have been using AVG products for 20 years on multiple devices and the protection is bar-none. The user interface is easy to use, even for a novice. The passive protection provided by AVG gives the user peace of mind while using their computer and being connected to the internet. AVG has browser integrations which further protect you while you browse and will flag a malicious site or download file before it is opened or downloaded to your device. I cannot recommend AVG software and services enough!

Desvantagens

I cannot find any cons to be honest, like any security software, it won't detect everything as internet security is an evolving issue.

Alexander B.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

AVG the old faithful

Avaliado em 07/08/2020

In our business we work with some of the largest banks in South Africa, they require strict security on our workstations and with AVG we meet all their requirements.

Vantagens

I used AVG free years ago on my personal computer around 2006, now using AVG Business I can confidently say AVG is one of the best if not the best Anti Virus software around. AVG uses only a fraction of your PC's resources, AVG is light in load but heavy in defence. At our company since using AVG have not had 1 security breach.

Desvantagens

If I were to raise a con on this amazing software, it would be there are quite a few notifications per day (Possibly remove them in settings?)

Greg D.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

Safe from Hack Attacks

Avaliado em 23/07/2020

Like most - I'm on my computer constantly at work and at home. Before switching to AVG my computer suffered from numerous viruses and hacks. However, once I switched to AVG - I have been virus free and free from hacks as well. It's nice to start working with your computer each day - not worried about hacks or bugs infecting you space. I highly recommend AVG for work or personal computers!

Vantagens

The confidence this software gives me every single day is priceless. There are many features about AVG to like - It is offers complete customization and allows you to choose what type of scan or protection you are in need of most.

Desvantagens

One of the things I like least about the software is they will occasionally offer different types of protection and once you click on it - you'll find it is an advertisement to purchase additional protection. That part can be a bit annoying - but it's easy to deal with for the peace of mind you are receiving.

Lisa T.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

AVG keeps our association cyber-safe!

Avaliado em 13/03/2020

It has been a positive experience from day one using AVG. With most every aspect of our association needing the internet for the day-to-day workings of our organization, it's great to feel secure knowing that our computer and online activities are kept safe from hackers and malware.

Vantagens

AVG makes it super easy to keep our association's online activities safe. They offer a variety of budget-friendly products for internet security, such as for protecting our system from malware and viruses. The most convenient feature is the automatic updates ... we have peace of mind knowing we are protected from any new cyber threats that may come up.

Desvantagens

With using AVG on a daily basis for more than 10 years, we have never had any issues or concerns ... really, there is nothing not to like about the AVG internet security products!

Daniel V.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Internet Security, Hands Down!

Avaliado em 28/02/2020

I will continue to use AVG and tend to recommend it to friends and family who are having problems with internet garbage and viruses. I have not had one problem with it installed on a computer. Maybe I'm lucky; probably, AVG works!

Vantagens

AVG Internet Security is my go-to anti-virus software. I use it for all of my business computers, personal computers, and always recommend it. I have never had a problem.

Desvantagens

Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus. AVG is solid.

Donald N.
  • Setor: Fotografia

Great Value Internet Security

Avaliado em 25/02/2020

AVG Internet Security helps protect my desktop computer. It is very beneficial because it helps ensure that my computer is protected from Internet issues. It solves the potential for Internet issues.

Vantagens

I like that AVG Internet Security is free. Other similar services are very expensive. AVG is the only free service I could find.

Desvantagens

The least thing I liked is that the AVG software can be difficult for me to use. It seems to have a different platform than McAfee. I would prefer for the platform to be similar to McAfee.

Dana W.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

24/7 Security

Avaliado em 07/01/2020

As a web developer, my customers trust me to handle their information securely. Also, I do my business and personal financial accounting online so knowing that I can do that securely gives me peace of mind.

Vantagens

Since I rely on my computer with Internet connection for both business and personal activities daily, it's important to know that my information is secure. AVG gives me that assurance.

Desvantagens

There are so many features and options for security, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand what's right for me. However, the AVG support documentation is phenomenal and makes it easy for me to get my questions answered.

Selena G.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

No Nonsense Security, Does The Job

Avaliado em 28/09/2019

AVG has run on multiple computers and through several upgrades and operating systems and has held up and been fantastic each and every time. I will continue to use it and recommend it because I feel like it delivers on what it promises.

Vantagens

After so many years a slave to software like Norton which was repeatedly buggy, inefficient and had terrible customer service, AVG has been a breath of fresh air. It does what you need it to. It runs system virus checks, can secure individual downloads, can offer alerts, without all the bloatware, or constant malfunction of having things slip by it. It just works and I love it for that. Especially considering that many of these things are available in the free version of the software and you get even more security when you pay for the professional version.

Desvantagens

Recently they have started to run what seem like alerts on the free software but are really advertisements for upgrades. I feel like this is a bit underhanded and don’t really appreciate this strategy. A simple email or sale or occasional pop up would be more effective than telling me something is not secure then asking me if I want to pay to secure it.

Osamah A.
  • Setor: Rede de computadores
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Absolute security, no more breaches!

Avaliado em 04/09/2019

Earlier and before installing AVG internet security, my PC was not protected, a lot of viruses were getting into my PC, ruining my documents, slowing down my PC and sometimes stealing my personal information.
Ever since I installed AVG Internet Security, the threats were all gone, no more malware, no more viruses, simply complete protection!

it might be missing a few features and tools but what it lacks in features it makes it up by the great performance and the trusted protection, I have never been satisfied more with any other Antivirus Softwares!

Vantagens

One of the most important aspects to me when choosing any Antivirus software is the stability and high performance, AVG Internet Security provides them both.

it is smooth, it will not slow down your PC, it will not drain your CPU and most importantly it will provide the needed protection to prevent any malicious activities and breaches.

Overall the software has got all of the features that is needed for a software to qualify as an Anti-virus software, such as; link protection, email protection, and of course an online shield.

through 3 years of using this software, I can safely say its performance is amongst the top in the field and can compete with many many other Anti-Virus Softwares.

Desvantagens

I think some people might not like the software for lacking the Parental Control feature, although it does not affect me personally.

The software is missing some important tools like Online backup tools and some others that are likely to get people frustrated.

Scott F.
  • Setor: Software

Much More Than Just Free Protection

Avaliado em 22/07/2019

AVG has given me solid protection for an affordable price, and makes it easy to manage my home systems through their export and import settings feature, which covers every part of the software. In using their unlimited devices license I am able to deploy Internet Security on ALL my home systems, and configure them all in just seconds by just importing my config file and signing into my account.

Vantagens

The PAID version of AVG is much improved over the free version, beyond the obvious expanded abilities. Since switching I've seen a significant decrease in memory and cpu usage without affecting the software's abilities, which is a huge PRO over performance draining AV softwares. Another big pro is how easy they've made it to temporarily pause protection for random amounts of time, and they've made it MUCH easier to add exclusions for folders AND files than previous years. The export/import settings feature is a HUGE time saver, especially if you are using their unlimited systems version on multiple PCs.

Desvantagens

Even though switching to the paid version reduces system usage a good bit, I still consider AVG too resource intensive. However, the biggest con is that they still try to sneak in extra software on you. In my case, they snuck in a trial version of their AVG Tune Up despite the fact that I did a custom install and that program wasn't shown as being available.

Mariana M.

• Suporte ao cliente

An easy-to-use tool that allows you to have your electronic equipment, at home or in your...

Avaliado em 28/06/2018

This software has been too valuable a tool for the security issue, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and / or other tools will always be protected and will not be hacked. AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic scans, scans of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails indicating this), the ability to repair some virus-infected files, and a security vault virus, where the infected files are saved, a simile to a quarantine zone

Vantagens

It protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is hard to replace them because of the high cost.
Protection to email and the web
Protection for USB or any external recordable device
Protection against hacker attacks
Protection of privacy
Protection to the family circle, when obtaining photos and private documents and not hacked from our equipment.
Security in mobile equipment, you can download the application for cell phones
Easy to install
Scanning of emails sent and received (including adding footers to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

Desvantagens

Can only be used at home, without commercial use
Does not include a "Game Mode" (silent detection)
Always show an ad to buy the professional version
The toolbar uninstaller does not work, but reinstalls the add-on if it is removed manually.
While it has regular updates, the paid version has more priority in downloading signatures for the latest viruses
You can not analyze units in the network in the work area, you have to make each computer and that means time consumption for the operator that runs it.

Alexandru B.
  • Setor: Bancos

Great antimalware technology product with the potential to be in the top 5

Avaliado em 10/01/2020

Great protection level, I would rank AVG IS in the top 10 antimalware solutions.

Vantagens

Greater than average detection rate. Low resources requirements and usage. Good-great user interface, intuitive placing of settings and enough granularity for entry and mid-level users.

Desvantagens

It only crashed on very few occasions per 100 PCs, but when it did - it was catastrophic and the Windows systems did not boot and/or they were unrecoverable.
Prices are a bit higher than expected with more capable solutions being priced lower or the same by the competiton.

• Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

easy to install and free protected Virus software!

Avaliado em 08/11/2019

Used AVG for years and will use it for many more..

Vantagens

AVG is one of the many FREE virus software. I use it personally and for my businesses. It is free, easy to use and keeps you well protected.

Desvantagens

The only thing I have noticed about AVG over the years is that there are some popups upon startup sometimes which you cannot turn off as its informing you on your PC performance.