1.885 avaliações

AVG Business Edition

Antivírus para empresas com solução para ponto de extremidade e segurança do servidor

4,3 /5 (1885 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
4,3
/
5
Relação qualidade/preço
4,2
Recursos
4,2
Praticidade
4,4
Suporte ao cliente
4,2
84% dos usuários recomendam este app
1.885 avaliações
Bruna P.
Setor: Editoras
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Podemos melhorar

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 19/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Não recomendaria a nenhuma pessoas este anti-vírus.

Vantagens

Não tenho nada de agradável com este software foram muitos anos com problemas, bugs e não recomendo a ninguem.

Desvantagens

Ele tem muitos problemas, foram anos de problemas com este software afetando ate a performance do meu computador.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

Michel K.
Setor: Construção
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Insatisfeito

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 16/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Interface interessante, manuseio simples, mas de modo geral decepcionante na proposta.

Vantagens

Tem interface simples, descomplicado e moderno, traços esses que acompanham as últimas versões de plataformas de desktop, celulares e tablets.

Desvantagens

Não foi resolvido meu problema pelo qual o tinha procurado, sendo várias vezes insistente em que eu instalasse a versão completa.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

Bruna K.
Setor: Serviços de eventos
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

AVG

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 30/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Não gostei muito.

Vantagens

Ben fácil de usar, encontrar os recursos. É um software bem apresentado.

Desvantagens

A versão paga é muito cara.
A versão teste não cumpre com o objetivo de anti-vírus, pois não consegue eliminado nem detectar os vírus.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Dana W.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

24/7 Security

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 07/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a web developer, my customers trust me to handle their information securely. Also, I do my business and personal financial accounting online so knowing that I can do that securely gives me peace of mind.

Vantagens

Since I rely on my computer with Internet connection for both business and personal activities daily, it's important to know that my information is secure. AVG gives me that assurance.

Desvantagens

There are so many features and options for security, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand what's right for me. However, the AVG support documentation is phenomenal and makes it easy for me to get my questions answered.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Greg D.
Setor: Instituições religiosas
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Safe from Hack Attacks

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 23/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Like most - I'm on my computer constantly at work and at home. Before switching to AVG my computer suffered from numerous viruses and hacks. However, once I switched to AVG - I have been virus free and free from hacks as well. It's nice to start working with your computer each day - not worried about hacks or bugs infecting you space. I highly recommend AVG for work or personal computers!

Vantagens

The confidence this software gives me every single day is priceless. There are many features about AVG to like - It is offers complete customization and allows you to choose what type of scan or protection you are in need of most.

Desvantagens

One of the things I like least about the software is they will occasionally offer different types of protection and once you click on it - you'll find it is an advertisement to purchase additional protection. That part can be a bit annoying - but it's easy to deal with for the peace of mind you are receiving.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Sean G.
Setor: Impressão
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

The Best Virus Scanning Software I have Used

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 25/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been great! I always recommend it when anybody asks my opinion on which virus scanner they should install on their pc's.

Vantagens

AVG is great because it works well (detects suspicious activities, scans emails, watches & checks downloaded files) like many virus scanning softwares out there, but does it in a very straightforward, non bloated way. Detects what you want it to detect, but doesn't cause slow downs or crashes.

Desvantagens

There isn't much I don't like about AVG ... it could maybe use a little bit of a graphical overhaul, but really that is a minor nitpick.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Gaurav G.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Decent Anti Virus Solution for Home PC

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 28/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with AVG Internet Security has been satisfying with some caveats. The free version of software enables my computer to get protection against existing virus or malware attacks but not future unless I keep updating the virus definitions or upgrade to the paid version. If I update virus definitions or upgrade to paid, I end up paying more in acquiring more RAM or Hard Disk. Additionally, this software sometimes conflicts with firewall. So, certain software stop working as a result of its installation.

Vantagens

Using AVG Internet Security anti virus software, I was able to protect my business from financial losses caused as a result of virus attacks. The best part of AVG software is its ability to auto update anti virus definitions as new viruses and malware are being developed by hackers. So, I don't have to worry about protection against new viruses. I can also schedule a time during which the virus scan will run so my office work doesn't get impacted. I also appreciate its simple interface which makes it easy to use the software.

Desvantagens

AVG Internet Security anti virus software has free and paid versions. The free version has limited features so it doesn't do as good a job of protecting against new viruses, malware and malicious threats as the paid one does. Reason: There is a limit on how often the virus definitions will be updated. After that limit is crossed, the user will keep getting prompts to download the paid version. The only way to uninstall the prompts is to uninstall the free version. Additionally, downloading the anti virus software slows down the computer if you have a limited random access memory and hard disk. So, you need to invest in higher memory computer which make the free version software not really free.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Alexander B.
Setor: Software
Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

AVG the old faithful

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 07/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In our business we work with some of the largest banks in South Africa, they require strict security on our workstations and with AVG we meet all their requirements.

Vantagens

I used AVG free years ago on my personal computer around 2006, now using AVG Business I can confidently say AVG is one of the best if not the best Anti Virus software around. AVG uses only a fraction of your PC's resources, AVG is light in load but heavy in defence. At our company since using AVG have not had 1 security breach.

Desvantagens

If I were to raise a con on this amazing software, it would be there are quite a few notifications per day (Possibly remove them in settings?)

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

AVG Is Premium Antivirus Software

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 01/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AVG prevents viruses, malware and many other types of internet-related problems, keeping my computers and the computers of my customers ultra-safe.

Vantagens

AVG has been a staple for my business for over 20 years. Every computer we sell has AVG installed on it before it leaves the store. I can't even begin to estimate how many headaches it has saved me and my customers from!

Desvantagens

There is very little that I would consider a con with AVG. If I had to pick one thing, I would say that it could be a little lighter and not as resource intensive.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: E-Learning
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Protection on-the-go for all your devices

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 02/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Vantagens

This software was recommended to me by a colleague. I started using it for my desktop computer and before long had integrated it into my tablet and phone as well. I trust the brand and enjoy the thorough protection and meticulous analysis it offers.

Desvantagens

I would like to see another feature added to the complimentary service, preferably the IP address protection feature.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Dustin B.
Setor: Artes e artesanato
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Great anti virus for the money

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 19/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am happy with the software. I am being protected against viruses, malware and hacking attempts.

Vantagens

Helps keep your computer safe and virus free. Also helps protect your email, as well as safe browsing and helps protect you from hacking attacks.

Desvantagens

The only con with the program is that it can run a tad slow, making your system start up slower than before installing it, but it doesn't effect it much.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Yash B.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

PC friendly Security App

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 08/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In all the app is quite user and computer friendly, it is fast and if you are premium user its the best app that I would recommend for complete protection.

Vantagens

The best thing I liked about this app is its new smart scan feature. This feature is complete package for scanning all types of fundamental threats that can occur. The browser threats scans for the websites that can be vulnerable to viruses plus there is a feature known as Hacker Attacks. I haven't seen such type of features in any other antivirus applications that I have used.

Desvantagens

The least I liked about the software is that the free version only offers basic protection and you have to purchase the app for the premium features to use. Also the premium version of the app is quite costly.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Antonia virginia B.
Setor: Entretenimento
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Good but meh

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 17/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It wasn't a bad experience, but I just, probably am used with my old program. Therefore I just give it a try, didn't like it and uninstall it. My friend loves this program, so I think is worth it! If you like AVG totally, give it a try!

Vantagens

i used this program, and other AVG antivirus programs quite recently. I can say the experience wasn't bad. I only used it for a free trial, to scan my computer and then I uninstalled it. It is free, for a few days, so is nice. It is easy to use and very easy to install. But unfortunately it wasn't for me. I tried it because of a friend recommendation, but I didn't like the way it works on my computer. As for the internet security, it did it's job, I cannot say it didn't.

Desvantagens

When i uninstalled it, it took me three tries. It just didn't want to be removed, which is weird. Then, when they asked me to activate it it was quite expensive so I didn't want to pay that much. Also, it blocked my device a few times and website pages and I didn't like it.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Time Tested Reliability

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 14/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

After 20 years of reliable protection, my experience with AVG software has been nothing less than exceptional, and I've always highly recommended their products to everyone.

Vantagens

I have been using AVG products for 20 years on multiple devices and the protection is bar-none. The user interface is easy to use, even for a novice. The passive protection provided by AVG gives the user peace of mind while using their computer and being connected to the internet. AVG has browser integrations which further protect you while you browse and will flag a malicious site or download file before it is opened or downloaded to your device. I cannot recommend AVG software and services enough!

Desvantagens

I cannot find any cons to be honest, like any security software, it won't detect everything as internet security is an evolving issue.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Lisa T.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

AVG keeps our association cyber-safe!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 13/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been a positive experience from day one using AVG. With most every aspect of our association needing the internet for the day-to-day workings of our organization, it's great to feel secure knowing that our computer and online activities are kept safe from hackers and malware.

Vantagens

AVG makes it super easy to keep our association's online activities safe. They offer a variety of budget-friendly products for internet security, such as for protecting our system from malware and viruses. The most convenient feature is the automatic updates ... we have peace of mind knowing we are protected from any new cyber threats that may come up.

Desvantagens

With using AVG on a daily basis for more than 10 years, we have never had any issues or concerns ... really, there is nothing not to like about the AVG internet security products!

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Daniel V.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Best Internet Security, Hands Down!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 28/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I will continue to use AVG and tend to recommend it to friends and family who are having problems with internet garbage and viruses. I have not had one problem with it installed on a computer. Maybe I'm lucky; probably, AVG works!

Vantagens

AVG Internet Security is my go-to anti-virus software. I use it for all of my business computers, personal computers, and always recommend it. I have never had a problem.

Desvantagens

Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus. AVG is solid.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Donald N.
Setor: Fotografia
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Great Value Internet Security

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 25/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AVG Internet Security helps protect my desktop computer. It is very beneficial because it helps ensure that my computer is protected from Internet issues. It solves the potential for Internet issues.

Vantagens

I like that AVG Internet Security is free. Other similar services are very expensive. AVG is the only free service I could find.

Desvantagens

The least thing I liked is that the AVG software can be difficult for me to use. It seems to have a different platform than McAfee. I would prefer for the platform to be similar to McAfee.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Derek L.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

AVG Internet Security

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 18/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software has been successful at protecting users from malware / viruses and its simple to use interface is great!

Vantagens

The AVG Internet Security software has been a solid product in protecting users from threats. It runs lightly in the background and doesn't send lots of notifications to the user unless there is a major issue which is nice. The fact the the software package is so light and runs seamlessly is great compared to some of the competitors. Offers many modes and scans which come in handy as well.

Desvantagens

The software package is more expensive than some of its competitors which is somewhat of a con but the software works seamlessly which makes up for the cost of the product.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Fabian D.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

The AVG Security Review

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 04/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AVG has a simple interface where you can control all your security needs. I love using it as i can pinpoint what security features need to run and only activate that to save time.

Vantagens

AVG has a generous free offering and provides extremely capable security against ransomware, malware and spyware. There are great additions which i need to protect myself from harmful cookies and unsanctioned tracking.

Desvantagens

They made the support system too complex . Good thing the platform itself is very user friendly and you will hardly ever require the support system.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Selena G.
Setor: Redação e edição de texto
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

No Nonsense Security, Does The Job

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 28/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AVG has run on multiple computers and through several upgrades and operating systems and has held up and been fantastic each and every time. I will continue to use it and recommend it because I feel like it delivers on what it promises.

Vantagens

After so many years a slave to software like Norton which was repeatedly buggy, inefficient and had terrible customer service, AVG has been a breath of fresh air. It does what you need it to. It runs system virus checks, can secure individual downloads, can offer alerts, without all the bloatware, or constant malfunction of having things slip by it. It just works and I love it for that. Especially considering that many of these things are available in the free version of the software and you get even more security when you pay for the professional version.

Desvantagens

Recently they have started to run what seem like alerts on the free software but are really advertisements for upgrades. I feel like this is a bit underhanded and don’t really appreciate this strategy. A simple email or sale or occasional pop up would be more effective than telling me something is not secure then asking me if I want to pay to secure it.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Praticidade

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Osamah A.
Setor: Rede de computadores
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Absolute security, no more breaches!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 04/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Earlier and before installing AVG internet security, my PC was not protected, a lot of viruses were getting into my PC, ruining my documents, slowing down my PC and sometimes stealing my personal information.
Ever since I installed AVG Internet Security, the threats were all gone, no more malware, no more viruses, simply complete protection!

it might be missing a few features and tools but what it lacks in features it makes it up by the great performance and the trusted protection, I have never been satisfied more with any other Antivirus Softwares!

Vantagens

One of the most important aspects to me when choosing any Antivirus software is the stability and high performance, AVG Internet Security provides them both.

it is smooth, it will not slow down your PC, it will not drain your CPU and most importantly it will provide the needed protection to prevent any malicious activities and breaches.

Overall the software has got all of the features that is needed for a software to qualify as an Anti-virus software, such as; link protection, email protection, and of course an online shield.

through 3 years of using this software, I can safely say its performance is amongst the top in the field and can compete with many many other Anti-Virus Softwares.

Desvantagens

I think some people might not like the software for lacking the Parental Control feature, although it does not affect me personally.

The software is missing some important tools like Online backup tools and some others that are likely to get people frustrated.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10

Scott F.
Setor: Software
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Much More Than Just Free Protection

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 22/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AVG has given me solid protection for an affordable price, and makes it easy to manage my home systems through their export and import settings feature, which covers every part of the software. In using their unlimited devices license I am able to deploy Internet Security on ALL my home systems, and configure them all in just seconds by just importing my config file and signing into my account.

Vantagens

The PAID version of AVG is much improved over the free version, beyond the obvious expanded abilities. Since switching I've seen a significant decrease in memory and cpu usage without affecting the software's abilities, which is a huge PRO over performance draining AV softwares. Another big pro is how easy they've made it to temporarily pause protection for random amounts of time, and they've made it MUCH easier to add exclusions for folders AND files than previous years. The export/import settings feature is a HUGE time saver, especially if you are using their unlimited systems version on multiple PCs.

Desvantagens

Even though switching to the paid version reduces system usage a good bit, I still consider AVG too resource intensive. However, the biggest con is that they still try to sneak in extra software on you. In my case, they snuck in a trial version of their AVG Tune Up despite the fact that I did a custom install and that program wasn't shown as being available.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Mariana M.
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

An easy-to-use tool that allows you to have your electronic equipment, at home or in your office fre

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 28/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software has been too valuable a tool for the security issue, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and / or other tools will always be protected and will not be hacked. AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic scans, scans of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails indicating this), the ability to repair some virus-infected files, and a security vault virus, where the infected files are saved, a simile to a quarantine zone

Vantagens

It protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is hard to replace them because of the high cost.
Protection to email and the web
Protection for USB or any external recordable device
Protection against hacker attacks
Protection of privacy
Protection to the family circle, when obtaining photos and private documents and not hacked from our equipment.
Security in mobile equipment, you can download the application for cell phones
Easy to install
Scanning of emails sent and received (including adding footers to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

Desvantagens

Can only be used at home, without commercial use
Does not include a "Game Mode" (silent detection)
Always show an ad to buy the professional version
The toolbar uninstaller does not work, but reinstalls the add-on if it is removed manually.
While it has regular updates, the paid version has more priority in downloading signatures for the latest viruses
You can not analyze units in the network in the work area, you have to make each computer and that means time consumption for the operator that runs it.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Alexandru B.
Setor: Bancos
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

Great antimalware technology product with the potential to be in the top 5

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 10/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great protection level, I would rank AVG IS in the top 10 antimalware solutions.

Vantagens

Greater than average detection rate. Low resources requirements and usage. Good-great user interface, intuitive placing of settings and enough granularity for entry and mid-level users.

Desvantagens

It only crashed on very few occasions per 100 PCs, but when it did - it was catastrophic and the Windows systems did not boot and/or they were unrecoverable.
Prices are a bit higher than expected with more capable solutions being priced lower or the same by the competiton.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Hotelaria
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português
Traduzido para o Português

easy to install and free protected Virus software!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 08/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Used AVG for years and will use it for many more..

Vantagens

AVG is one of the many FREE virus software. I use it personally and for my businesses. It is free, easy to use and keeps you well protected.

Desvantagens

The only thing I have noticed about AVG over the years is that there are some popups upon startup sometimes which you cannot turn off as its informing you on your PC performance.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Relação qualidade/preço
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

Probabilidade de recomendação: 10.0/10