Avaliações do AVG Business Edition

AVG Business Edition

Antivírus para empresas com solução para ponto de extremidade e segurança do servidor

4.3/5 (1224 avaliações)
Scott F.

Much More Than Just Free Protection

Avaliado em 22/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AVG has given me solid protection for an affordable price, and makes it easy to manage my home systems through their export and import settings feature, which covers every part of the software. In using their unlimited devices license I am able to deploy Internet Security on ALL my home systems, and configure them all in just seconds by just importing my config file and signing into my account.

Vantagens

The PAID version of AVG is much improved over the free version, beyond the obvious expanded abilities. Since switching I've seen a significant decrease in memory and cpu usage without affecting the software's abilities, which is a huge PRO over performance draining AV softwares. Another big pro is how easy they've made it to temporarily pause protection for random amounts of time, and they've made it MUCH easier to add exclusions for folders AND files than previous years. The export/import settings feature is a HUGE time saver, especially if you are using their unlimited systems version on multiple PCs.

Desvantagens

Even though switching to the paid version reduces system usage a good bit, I still consider AVG too resource intensive. However, the biggest con is that they still try to sneak in extra software on you. In my case, they snuck in a trial version of their AVG Tune Up despite the fact that I did a custom install and that program wasn't shown as being available.

Mariana M.
Traduzir com Google

An easy-to-use tool that allows you to have your electronic equipment, at home or in your office fre

Avaliado em 28/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software has been too valuable a tool for the security issue, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and / or other tools will always be protected and will not be hacked. AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic scans, scans of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails indicating this), the ability to repair some virus-infected files, and a security vault virus, where the infected files are saved, a simile to a quarantine zone

Vantagens

It protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is hard to replace them because of the high cost.
Protection to email and the web
Protection for USB or any external recordable device
Protection against hacker attacks
Protection of privacy
Protection to the family circle, when obtaining photos and private documents and not hacked from our equipment.
Security in mobile equipment, you can download the application for cell phones
Easy to install
Scanning of emails sent and received (including adding footers to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

Desvantagens

Can only be used at home, without commercial use
Does not include a "Game Mode" (silent detection)
Always show an ad to buy the professional version
The toolbar uninstaller does not work, but reinstalls the add-on if it is removed manually.
While it has regular updates, the paid version has more priority in downloading signatures for the latest viruses
You can not analyze units in the network in the work area, you have to make each computer and that means time consumption for the operator that runs it.

Michael M.
Traduzir com Google

I've used AVG Internet Security for many, many years and love it!

Avaliado em 07/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Keeps me safe. Does exactly what its supposed to do. I'd give this a 9 out of 10. The only reason they lose 1 point is because they like to solicit you to upgrade from the current package you have with them, which is just annoying. Otherwise they would have got a 10/10 from me!

Vantagens

I used to have McAfee but unfortunately it wasn't as effective as I had hoped. I do a lot of downloading and found my PC getting increasingly slower and slower until I discovered that my PC had been riddled with various malware + viruses. After reformatting my computer, I proceeded with AVG internet (recommended by a friend). It's been well over 5-7 years now that I've had AVG internet security and can proudly say that I've not once been infected with a virus. It really does a great job protecting you. I still download a lot (almost every day) and still, VIRUS FREE!! If you're on the fence about getting AVG, just do it. You really won't regret the decision. I know I haven't :)

Desvantagens

The biggest con to AVG internet security is the annoying ads they run for you to purchase upgrades or extension software upgrades, such as AVG PC TuneUp. They ask me all the time if I want to fix my performance issues (which, I have none, by the way) and would honestly love it if they stopped soliciting me. I already have their software. Geez. Other than that--it does exactly what it's supposed to do: keep you protected.

Randall H.
Traduzir com Google

Reliable, easy to set up and use!

Avaliado em 28/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AVG for business is a great antivirus solution that offers strong protection for the computers and network in your business. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Vantagens

Compared to its free version that hasn't been doing well versus its competitors, the business version indeed offers a powerful antivirus solution for your business machines. It actively scans for viruses on the network as you browse, download, extract archive files, or plug in external storage devices. I found that it is pretty lightweight running in the background and does not cause any slowdowns for our computers. The GUI is easy to use and very appealing, with nice colors and simple options to choose. But of course there are advanced options you can get to in the menus as well. For the common user in our office, we don't really need to worry about AVG, it runs in the background almost unnoticed and quietly protects you and your precious data from malicious software or attackers. The free version got annoying in that it was always up in your face with ads and updates, almost forcing you to pay for the full version. But once you do, I believe it is worth it.

Desvantagens

Every now and then the software update notification will show up and that can be a bit of a nuisance as we are not allowed to manually perform updates ourselves, just the IT guys. I mentioned that this software does not cause any slowdowns, however if you were to have this on an older computer, then it seems to bog it down a little.

Joseric M.
Traduzir com Google

Better safe than sorry online

Avaliado em 29/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Browse the Internet with no fear.. AVG is a reliable security blanket. Just don't be too pushy with downloading and running fishy stuff which AVG prompts you not to. :)

Vantagens

I switch between Linux and Windows often both at work and at home. With Linux, I'm pretty confident against viruses, malware, etc. But when I use Windows, that's when I get really worried given the past tech infections I've experienced. Luckily, now I am more confident in browsing the Internet and downloading files online. AVG is my security blanket!

AVG has been my savior and I can attest to it simply by looking at the infected or malicious files it has caught and quarantined even before it can mess up my system. I sometimes double check for false positives but so far so good with AVG.

I also feel that through the years that I have used AVG, their dev seemed to have optimized their code well (or maybe it's just my devices getting more power/ram). In any case, I find that running AVG in the background does not affect my PC performance.

Desvantagens

I started with the Free Version (which does not come with firewall or VPN). If you need these extras, you will have to subscribe for a fee. I moved to paid and the extras are worth the peace of mind.

internet security with avg

Avaliado em 19/12/2018

Vantagens

in these days without internet security, we cant use the internet because lot of cyber attacks are waiting for us . you cant wait upto attack some softwares are doing well in this field .avg anti virus is good software to try and use.you can download it for free in playstore for mobile and also you can download it for pc.it worked very well in mobile i using this since last 5 years.an additional feature is junk cleaning in phone.i think this software popular in protecting internet security for your pc and mobiles. Finally, I like this software and i will recommend this.

Desvantagens

I totally like this software but all internet security software doing same mistake not without avg internet security, that if you download some app or software some words are some content they can't find which is very useful to us and its telling antivirus?.i downloaded one app of my bank and everytime use internet message from bank avg says its mallware .sometimes these softwares are not finding whioch is mallware and which is safe messages or safe content., times they will block good reputed websites also.my suggestion to these softwares you update your scanning cotents and add more contents into it

Traduzir com Google

Forget your boxed anti-virus, this will do the trick

Avaliado em 05/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have used AVG since 2012. My switch was through a friend that recommended it to me after many veined attempts at using expensive anti-virus software ended in corrupted computers. Not only do we use it at work, but I use it on my personal computers as well. It is a practical program that is good at what it does. Aside from the occasional pop-ups, you forget it is doing its job until it blocks the malicious activity it is intended to inhibit. It gives you a welcoming message when it has quarantined the problem so you can get back to your regular activities. This Anti-Virus will have you saying "Thanks AVG!" with a smile rather than sarcasm.

Vantagens

AVG is an extremely cost effective solution for your Anti-Virus needs. It is simple, can be free, and it works. We use it on all of our computers.

Desvantagens

AVG does like to pop-up frequently in the corner of your screen to let you know of updates and promotions. This is nothing more than a bit of a nuisance. However, you do need to be careful when exiting out of the notifications. I have on more than one occasion accidentally selected "yes" to a notification that wants to download AVG's Secure browser. For some, they may like it; I however I do not like to stray from Chrome. Unfortunately this feature does not just install the secure browser but sets it as your default as well.

Peter B.
Traduzir com Google

A non-intrusive antivirus software that doesn't bog down your PC

Avaliado em 05/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Teachers often use their laptops for numerous processes simultaneously, so AVG's ability to run in the background is crucial. It doesn't bog down the computer speeds at work like some programs (e.g., McAfee and Norton from previous experience). Our company was pleased with the program when we used it, though it's no longer in use. I still maintain a personal subscription because it works well on my personal PC at home. I believe the program does an excellent job keeping viruses and other threats off your computer, but be aware that the program is parceled out into multiple pieces that each have a cost.

Vantagens

First, AVG runs in the background and rarely interferes with computer process or slows down our computers. Second, the company offers a robust free trial of their product. Third, after several years of use I believe it does an excellent job catching potential threats in real time and alerting you. I've never suffered any PC issues since installing AVG.

Desvantagens

AVG Internet Security is almost more of a suite of programs than a single program. They constantly try to up-sell you another feature like TuneUp for your PC, etc. They even end their normal virus scans by telling you that your computer suffers from slowdown, but you can't fix that issue unless you purchase another piece of the program.

Alvaro M.
Traduzir com Google

AVG is fast and reliable!

Avaliado em 17/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Internet Security has never been more necessary in this millennial / digital age. AVG gives me the confidence in using my PC for internet research, downloading of files, and just about anything that may seem scary to infect my computer. False positives come very very rarely for me.

Good threat detection and easy on my hardware. AVG Free is good enough, but go for the paid one if you need extra coverage and support!

Vantagens

I was first introduced to AVG back in college. It was the AV of choice for the entire university deployment. I was then part of the technical support team for the implementation.

I find AVG to be fast and does not take a toll on system resources (e.g., others are memory hogs). I also like the interface which is intuitive and easy to operate. Back then, I found it easy to teach the (older) end-users. The updates come in regularly, and up-to-speed whenever new threats come about.

It has good detection. I compared it with other more popular antivirus software, and it's detection is almost similar, if not more comprehensive.

Desvantagens

AVG performs best with the basic protection.. other AV's have come up with extra features and better malware protection... something worth improving on for AVG to stay on top.

Dilushi Y.

Lifesaver

Avaliado em 17/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Few years go when I was in university my friend gave me his USB driver. And I came back to my home and plug it to my pc and i open it and save some kind of educational stuff to my pc and I turn it off. And the next day I turn on my pc and on my desktop their is only shortcuts.on that day I lost my all the documents ,photos and everything which were in pc. So ater that incident I used my lifesaver AVG and now I don’t worry about my stuff in pc because I have more than two year experience by using AVG antivirus sowtware and I highly recommended AVG to the person who had bad experience like me.

Vantagens

AVG is the best antivirus software and the person who would like to have a peaceful mind should have AVG. Because if we already have this software we don’t have to worry about viruses specially we can download anything from internet like documents,files , software andalso plug USB devices without fear. Andalso it proctect us from hackers. So that’s why I called AVG Is my LIFESAVER. Another thing is AVG is not only for pc it also give protection to our phones.(I already downloaded AVG through play store)

Desvantagens

Occasionally appears on my desktop,a remider to upgrade software , try free trail like this kind of things.

David S.
Traduzir com Google

Good value for the money

Avaliado em 08/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

By using AVG Internet Security on our computers, we receive a strong level of protection. Having a software package that offers features such as firewall and real-time protection allows us to focus more on our work and less on internet security issues.

Vantagens

The AVG Internet Security software is used on all of our computers in the office and overall we have found it to be a very effective program to keep our computers safe and enjoy a high level of protection. AVG offers good firewall protection and also real-time protection which makes using the internet more safe and secure. I would also add that is fairly easy to set up on a new computer and does not require an IT person to install . Also, AVG does not seem to have a negative effect on any our computer's performance as a result of having it installed which is a plus.

Desvantagens

Overall it's a great product but some of the quirks would be receiving alerts that are not always accurate in between scans and this can cause unnecessary concern. Also, some of the features duplicate already available protection in the existing Windows Security software.

Traduzir com Google

Reliable, easy to use protection for your PC.

Avaliado em 31/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am quite happy with it so far. Enough to even recommend it to people I know. Its solid, reliable, easy to use and fast. If you are willing to live with a few reminders it likes to throw at you, its worth looking into.

Vantagens

I have always appreciated how resource efficient AVG is. The antivirus I used to use prior to this (Norton) was a little resource intensive on my ageing laptop. This on the other hand runs so efficiently that often I forget I even have it installed. This is also true for scans. A quick scan is fast and efficient. I also like how easy to navigate its interface is. Even if you have never used it before, you can learn its in and outs within a matter of minutes. That means even if you are not a computer savvy person you can still install it and set it up without too much trouble. And lastly its also really good at blocking harmful stuff. I have had it for little over a year and havent had any infections or malware pop up on my PC.

Desvantagens

It does pop up with things too often. Sometimes it is advising you of other products you can get while other times its for an update or something similar. I would like it to be a little more silent. Also their website doesnt have the best layout for searching through for help.

Patrizia I.
Traduzir com Google

Useful antivirus, widely customizable and affordable

Avaliado em 22/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I had some problems with different free antiviruses, such as low efficacy against new viruses and uninstallation difficulties. Then I decided to try AVG and now I can finally sleep peacefully.

Vantagens

AVG is a great antivirus, available two versions: basic protection (freemium) and full protection.

For private use, I installed the basic version on my personal computer and smartphone, because it admirably meets my security needs. Indeed, it offers effective computer and web/email protection.

Surely, the basic version has some gaps that need to be filled for business use. Indeed, only the full option ensures the protection of your personal and payment from viruses and hacker attacks.

You can easily set your preferences for each protection field, meaning that you can choose how strong the protection should be and you can also schedule virus check, computer scan, and updates.

Desvantagens

AVG might slow down your devices, so if your computer is not powerful enough, before installing AVG check how much resources it requires and evaluates if it is the best choice for your needs.

Nathan K.
Traduzir com Google

The Antivirus that works against viruses and not your PC.

Avaliado em 01/08/2018

Vantagens

What I like the most about AVG is that it actually works against viruses and not your PC. Should it not otherwise, it is fairly easy to navigate through the program and create exceptions for the programs that AVG wrongfully blocks.

I have used many antivirus programs throughout the years and many of them always conflicted with other programs I use, my internet, or did too much more than simply keep viruses out of my PC. AVG gets the job done, provides you with options on how, and gives you the stats on what's going on. Their easy-to-navigate user interface makes problems that occasionally arise easily solvable, compared to most other programs out there.

Desvantagens

What I like the least does not have to do with the software itself, but with it's advertising. More often than not, I will occasionally get a pop-up on my desktop pushing for me to upgrade my AVG, start a free trial, and other things of the sort. Though I do not mind this kind of popup once in a while, AVG does it quite often, but it can be easily overlooked.

Jonathan B.

Avg internet security review

Avaliado em 09/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with AVG security is completely superb! There isn’t enough room for me to elaborate on this, my suggestion is just try it out and you will see it is very very good software for the money!

Vantagens

There are many pro that make this program worth purchasing and the main thing is that it is available for every platform that you run on your system. You get the easy maintenance and up keep and top notch security with this product and I am at ease when I have avg security on my business computer and server systems.

Desvantagens

I have no cons to report on this awesome software! Keep it up AVG!

7.0/10

AVG is the most effective Internet Security software

Avaliado em 17/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using AVG for many years in order to protect both my own personal computer and my smartphone from unwanted viruses that can irreversibly damage my devices.

Vantagens

Out of all antivirus software I can assure that AVG does the best job at protecting my computer from viruses and the damage that they can cause. The best part of using AVG is that it not only protects your computer but also has a feature that checks all the web pages that you enter and all the emails that you receive in order to detect any kind of viruses. AVG also protects the computer from any external souses those being USB devices or CD/DVDs. If the virus corrupts any file AVG has a way of recovering it which is very helpful feature. The system also works on smartphones, thus any device can be protected from unwanted viruses. The software can be easily downloaded and installed thus any person can use it.

Desvantagens

Even though the free version of the software constantly updates to adopt to new virus types the paid version still does a better job of detecting dangerous files.

Angela B.
Traduzir com Google

Solid Security for little to no cost

Avaliado em 29/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AVG has been a reliable tool throughout the years. I highly recommend this as a great software if you never want to have to touch it or see it pop up. It is silent, and efficient.

Vantagens

This has been my security option on my PC for as long as I can remember now. Back in my teens, I remember being told by my more computer savvy friends that this was the best option on the market for the cost. At the time, it cost me nothing!
After over a year of positive results, I decided to continue my use and purchased the software after my trail expired. I still use it on my old laptops, which I have never run into any security issues. It is easy to navigate when you need to add exceptions to your safety lists, and it updates without you having to prompt it.

Desvantagens

I don't have much negative to say about this software. It sits in the background and its job well.

I guess if I am splitting hairs, I would prefer the interface for this software be a bit more user friendly. I sometimes would run into a bit of frustration when attempting to find a site I had previously blocked.

Christine B.

AVG is great

Avaliado em 24/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AVG Internet Security gives me peace of mind. First of all, it's free, unless you choose to upgrade! I use the free version on all of my personal devices. I love that I don't have to spend a lot of money to keep my devices safe. AVG Internet Security is easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to keep their devices secure and safe at little to no cost.

Vantagens

What i like most about AVG Internet Security is that they offer a free version.

Desvantagens

The only con that comes to mind is the rate of speed for scans. They are pretty slow.

Traduzir com Google

Saved my life many times..

Avaliado em 17/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It took care of all the security related issues and we didn't had to worry anymore. This is a must have product.

Vantagens

AVG is one of the best anti virus guards I've used so far. It has many features and the UI are very user friendly and very easy to set up. I've never faced any issues like virus , spam , malware because it worked super well.

Desvantagens

Nothing to say on this. I've loved every feature of it. Of cause all the features are not in free version. once you paid it, you don't have to worry any more.

Luis P.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Avaliado em 23/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The experience has been very rewarding for the service and support that they have given me, from the good attention at any time to the security that I have in my machine to avoid any type of information filtering.
It is an excellent security program highly recommended.

Vantagens

What I love about this application is the easy operation, the complete security it gives you on the computer and the support it provides you at the attention level, you may have problems with a serial or operation of the application, go to the support page and you have an agent who will be helping you until you solve your problem, it is a very well recommended program, it is also a program that is not so heavy to install on the computer and makes diagnoses depending on what you need daily or weekly.

Desvantagens

What I do not like a little is normal in any user is the price, but we would have to put a bullet and say that it is more important if the cost or support, but despite the cost of the application is very good because they have good support

Coty T.
Traduzir com Google

Very easy to use with plenty of safety features!

Avaliado em 23/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

AVG has offered my company a reliable anti virus system that I don't have to constantly check up on, as it's completely automated, while also offering the peace of mind of being safe.

Vantagens

I love that you can test out all of the features prior to purchasing the software to make sure it is a good fit for you and the company. The features I find most helpful is the daily scheduled scan and that it can scan every file with an updated database each time.

Desvantagens

At first, the UI is not very user friendly and may be confusing to some users. Some settings are confusing and could use better tooltips.

David G.

Must-have for realtime threats

Avaliado em 12/01/2019

Vantagens

I've been an AVG user since the early 2000's via a free personal edition release. Then was very please to have worked in a startup which chose AVG business release as the antivirus for the company.

Fast and low usage of system resources is what I love the most. I've tried other antivirus software, and I have felt the tug on my pc usage (both ram and processor). Good that AVG has improved this a lot over time. (I usually check via system monitor).

Also, AVG for me has always been reliable. I have had a few false-positives, but in general we have never been down with a virus on our workstations. It easily captures malicious files we may have downloaded deliberately (or not) from the internet. Also, very handy is the real time protection for external devices especially USBs.

Desvantagens

Nothing much to write here as I'm very much pleased with both the UX and functionality of AVG for Business.

Krystal S.
Traduzir com Google

AVG has protected my PC for many years!

Avaliado em 13/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with AVG has been fantastic! I've never had to worry if my person information would be safe in my own home.

Vantagens

I like that AVG Security has protected my PC & personal info for many years! Any time there is a potential threat AVG has ALWAYS blocked it and notified me immediately. I like feeling at easy with all my personal information and AVG has made that possible.

Desvantagens

I do not dislike anything about this software. Thank you AVG!

Peter G.

Not All Hero's Wear Capes

Avaliado em 12/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have realized that my technology for my business is lasting longer because it is not becoming as corrupt as quickly. AVG is always advancing with the times and is always at the ready to protect my devices.

Vantagens

I run a small business where my employees are sent out with laptops and tablets into the field to process payments, update themselves with upcoming events and also other tasks such as checking on weather and communicating with me. I like the fact that AVG Antivirus Business Edition is always working in the background keeping my equipment safe from malware, spam and viruses so that I can focus on the important thing which to me is customer service and sales.

Desvantagens

Every once in a while the devices will pop up with reminders for updates which does tend to come and inconvenient times and also the application will sometimes be overly sensitive to certain actions but otherwise it is just doing what it is designed to do.

Adele G.
Traduzir com Google

Quality AntiVirus software for any budget

Avaliado em 11/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I was the program manager at a homeless shelter and I had AVG installed on all the staff computers. We never had a problem with it and it worked very well.

Vantagens

I love that they offer a free version that is actually free and works well. I had a computer technician at a shop tell me that the only AntiVirus software he used and recommended to his customers was AVG. He told me that there was no reason to pay a lot of money for fancy AntiVirus software when AVG worked just as well and was in fact simpler to install and easier to use. I have been using it for years and like how easy it is to install and keep updated. I recommend this product to people all the time.

Desvantagens

If you are trying to install the free version and you don't pay attention you might end up installing a trail version of the upgraded software. Just make sure to select the version to want instead of just keeping the version it defaults to.