172 avaliações

invoicely

Free Online Invoice Software for Small Businesses

4,7 /5 (172 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Recursos
4,5
4,4
97% dos usuários recomendam este app
172 avaliações
Peter B.
Traduzido para o Português

Very clean, crisp and fast system with great feedback about invoices sent by email or text.

Avaliado em 20/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has pushed me into being more 'paperless' - delivering invoices by email or txt when possible. Early days but I'm hoping it will make me more efficient and help me deliver a more professional image over invoicing clients. It would allow me to produce invoices when on the road which before I couldn't do.

Vantagens

This is the fastest business web app I've ever used, faster than many 'local' systems. An unexpected benefit for me was the feedback it gives when sending invoices by email or a link to the invoice by sms text - it lets me know that the client has seen the invoice.

Desvantagens

I find entering payment details for checks a bit too 'free form' - its just a text box for check #, date or whatever. But I admit I'm not exactly sure what needs to be recorded about checks, I may be OTT.

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Redação e edição de texto

I Love Invoicely

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 30/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Invoicely allows me to easily track my time, which has enabled me to create more accurate project estimates. It's smooth as butter to use and I highly recommend it for small businesses.

Vantagens

One of the best things about Invoicely is the time tracking feature. I love being able to easily track how much time I'm spending on what.

Desvantagens

When sending invoices, you can address them to more than one person. However, the recipients can't see that others were cc'ed. So I've had countless experiences where a recipient in Accounting will reply by forwarding the invoice to my main contact, who I had included on the invoice, or the main contact will reply by forwarding to Accounting, who I had included on the invoice. Basically each thinks the other wasn't included, and this creates more emails and a bit of confusion. The workaround I've adapted is including a note with each invoice telling multiple recipients that they've all been included and are all receiving the same invoice.

Hebert V.

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 04/08/2020

Vantagens

Easy to use, good free version, noob friendly

Desvantagens

Nothing, everything is great amd easy to use

Renata N.
Traduzido para o Português

should let us use the sign program to make it more personalized and they sell the program

Avaliado em 22/08/2017

Vantagens

The program is very easy to use and fast to learn . Have a nice presentation of the invoice . Have a fair price but i still think it should let us personalize more

Desvantagens

costumer support takes to long to return and it cant be personalized as name of exporter
shippment or collect information for shippment .

Mike G.
Setor: Automotivo

So Easy

Avaliado em 28/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Enjoying the ease of use, the straight forward set up & the speedy online help when required

Vantagens

I love the ease of use o this product as I'm a novice, I look forward to adding upgrades as my knowledge expands

Desvantagens

I haven't made full use of all the services this products supplies but for basic invoicing I have found now flaws as yet

Divan V.
Setor: Design

Invoices Done!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Invoicely is a very handy program that makes day to day invoicing easy and effortless.

Vantagens

Invoicely offers small companies, entrepreneurs and start-up users a great opportunity to keep track of their finances with an easy to use and easy to navigate the invoicing system. Logging in is seamless and the dashboard offers great versatility by generating income reports as well as tell you what amount of money is still due.

Desvantagens

There is no mobile app and a free account won't allow you to generate an estimate on your work.

Simona Z.
Setor: Serviços de eventos
Traduzido para o Português

Great, intuitive, easy to use software

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 25/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In less than 15min I have signed up and starting issuing invoices.

Vantagens

I was looking for an easy to use software that also had a free element as I only need it occasionally. It was extremely intuitive and really enjoy using it so far. Definitely recommend!

Desvantagens

The interface is little bit confusing on how to edit existing but not yet sent invoices. Took a couple of tries to figure it out.

Amy E.
Setor: Transporte marítimo

Just what I needed

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

Vantagens

This software is pretty self-explanatory, as soon as I logged on all I had to do was input a little information and I was able to start invoicing immediately.

Desvantagens

When you email an invoice I'm not sure how I can track that it's been sent from a central location.

Tradian A.
Setor: Artigos esportivos

Great, light invoicing

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 31/01/2020

Vantagens

I really liked the fact that its not super complicated as some other players out there. I wanted to have a place where I can create and track invoices, nothing more. This does it for me

Desvantagens

Somehow I get lost in the settings sections, even though Ive been there a few times.
Its a shame that not all fields are editable, for example in Europe we use VAT ID and not TAX ID as in US, would be nice to be able to edit

Would also be great to have the choice what info is on the invoice, many clients would like to have the name of the contact person on there, but this is not possible as far as I know

James R.

The best Invoice App yet

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 01/07/2020

Vantagens

The free tier is as powerful as most paid versions of invoice generating apps.

Desvantagens

The invoice design could be improved with templates.

Prashant P.
Setor: Desenvolvimento de programas
Traduzido para o Português

A platform targeted to small business owners and freelancers

Avaliado em 16/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love the fact I can add my company logo and to save various copies before sending. Another feature I liked is the "invoice reviewed" email that let's me know that the client has received and opened my invoice.
The software allows me to have a list of clients, and to easily update invoices which simplifies my process and saves my time. Invoicely helps me with everything, from dealing the invoice to sending the email and keeping track of everything.

Vantagens

Invoicely lets you send and track all your invoices from a single platform and it's customizable and easy to use. It comes with many invoicing and accounting features for your business. It's so easy to set up and customize the professional looking invoices in any language. Before you proceed on creating invoices you can estimate the data first and then convert them into invoices, and also setup recurring invoices profiles. You can have a record of all your past transactions between your business and a client, so that you can view and send account statements at any time. There are so many features in Invoicely, that would make your working easier, like adding taxes, discounts or shipping details to any product or invoices totals, you can easily manage them with Invoicely. Invoicely would make the payment process easier, by letting clients pay directly on your invoice, you can receive instant online payments without any further delay.

The pros of this software includes:

1. Unlimited Invoices and customers:
There's no limit to the amount you can send or how many different customers you can send the
invoices to, well this feaure of sending invoices is absolutely free.

2. Easy to setup and use:
The user interface is intuitive, and all you have to do to send a first invoice is creating an account and
follow a few steps to get you up and running with Invoicely. It's easy to explore and use the features of
Invoicely.

3. Keep things organized.

Desvantagens

- Email customizations are available only on the paid plan.
- Once I had a situation where I needed to contact support for and I never got a response and that's one of the reasons I haven't gone to the paid version.
- Line items & discounts are not editable, so every time I had to create a new one.
For example, If I had to change the line title or amount, currently I would have two options, either to create a new "saved line item" or change the amount manually everytime I use that line item. If Invoicely could update the current "saved line item" it would be great.

Subhashish S.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Traduzido para o Português

I have been using invoicely since long and always had a great ease of use experience and happy

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 22/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software has always amazed by their services as not other free software has ever provided such extended support and maintain data for so long. This is an amazing software and recently I became a paid user. Happy to continue working on invoicely.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use. Its mostly free and still allows you to manage everything that is important to your business. I have been managing 100s of my clients and thousands of invoices till date without any problem.

The print to PDF feature as well sending a direct link with payment option to client helps to receive payments directly to our account without any hassle. It has made managing multiple companies with ease too.

Its not loaded with too many features like other software and compiles with all the necessary stuff that is really required.

Desvantagens

If the system could enable some graphical reports based on the requirement would be great this is just a suggestion again but not a complaint this is the best software out their

Traduzido para o Português

If you're a small business...

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 31/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We're keeping track of clients and payments that need to be made.

Vantagens

If you're a small business Invoicely is for you. It's the easiest and simplest platform available to invoice detailed things, especially for creative people and agencies. It has automatic email reminders, a great aesthetic and if you're just a small fry... it's absolutely FREE.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately I haven't found any integrations with accounting software so data entry is all manual.

Great Little Invoicing Software

Avaliado em 02/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's a good experience, and better than the solution I had before. I like it quite a bit and hope they continue to do exactly what they're doing.

Vantagens

Invoicely provides a good product at a fair price including a free tier that offers a lot of helpful features for the freelancer or individual needing invoicing software to make quick work of those pesky billing tasks. They offer extras beyond the free tier that could benefit growing organizations and folks with more robust needs. The interface is good and clean and it's, overall, very well done.

Desvantagens

There are a few tasks that maybe can be achieved more directly with fewer clicks and in the case of doing work like this (pesky billing tasks), more efficiency is always better.

Review For Invoicely

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall excellent but they should have mobile application so we can access it on our cellphones.

Vantagens

If you are looking for effortless invoicing, invoicely is perfect invoicing for you.
They accept the online payment
You can redesign it you can add your company logo, specific color scheme etc.
You can use it for more than one business different invoice for each of your business.
It also have free plan.

Desvantagens

I used it for 12 months and i found nothing wrong. It's user friendly and simple but they don't have mobile app that's one con i found.

Erik Y.
Traduzido para o Português

easy for data entry but has some unobvious functionality

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 30/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm trying to solve the need to pay another similar service when all I want is to keep track of invoices. I was hoping Invoicely could take care of this for me. The overall "first entry" into the system is great, and very clean. I love having the published permalink idea.

Just really disappointed that there was no obvious way to enter in older paid invoices from previous quarters, and REALLY don't like having the system auto-generating emails to my clients.

Vantagens

* easy to enter client and invoice items
* easy to structure things
* love having the permalink to an invoice for sending to a client

Desvantagens

* no (obvious) way to enter invoices, including first-generated and paid dates from the past. I'm evaluating Invoicely as a replacement for FreshBooks and tried to enter my invoices from my first quarter

* there was also no (obvious) way to set the invoice paid date to anything other then "today"

* when I did set an invoice to paid, I was horrified to discover that the system had auto-emailed (without warning / notifying me) my client -- over an invoice that was already paid in Jan 2018.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

Andrew T.
Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

Great ease of use

Avaliado em 12/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Simple, easy to use step up from sending customers excel or PDF invoices. Straightforward dashboard with ready oversight of what has been paid and what is outstanding. A great choice if you need something easy to use. Lots of software that promises ease of use - Invoicely delivers on that promise.

Vantagens

As a business owner who is not overly IT savvy - really enjoy the ease of use of Invoicely. Provides it core offering really well - send out and reconcile invoices very easily.

Desvantagens

None. Does everything we need it to. We enjoy the fact that is doesn't have a million features - just straightforward and easy invoice generation and tracking.

Traduzido para o Português

The easiest invoicing tool I've ever used

Avaliado em 18/06/2018

Vantagens

As a freelancer, I need something that allows me to keep on top of my invoicing without manually keeping sending reminders. Invoicely allows me to look at what is outstanding by a number of days and trigger a reminder email.
I like the dashboard showing me running totals of invoices and the messages how customizable the whole process can be.

Desvantagens

I used the free version until I had to upgrade due to wanting to create recurring monthly invoices.
Not the end of the world as well worth the money to save time.

Andreea B.
Traduzido para o Português

Andreas my customer support agent literally saved my job. Thank you Andreas you are amazing

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 22/02/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use. I have had great feedback from clients who are receiving their invoices and its a very easy system that keeps track of everything.

Desvantagens

I have nothing negative to say at the moment; however, I think that with live telephone contact where you can speak to customer support, would be awesome.

Traduzido para o Português

I used this software for a family member who owed me money and it was simple and to the point

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It helped me get the money owed to me for work I had done.

Vantagens

The software is simple and easy to navigate. I could use it to send to anyone who I needed to pay me money owed to me even a family member who we all know are the hardest people to get payment from because they think they should get everything for free since they are family. The software is precise and to the point, I would recommend this to anyone.

Desvantagens

I have no complaints about this software. It was easy to navigate through. I could easily understand where I needed to put each item. Wheather you have a new business or an old one I would say use this software simply because of it.

Lucinda m M.
Setor: Tradução e localização
Traduzido para o Português

Have used invoicely happily for years: when I need customer support it exceeds expectations

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 12/09/2017

Vantagens

Keeps all my billing organized at very low cost; provide tax info, etc with no fuss at all. Options for communicating with clients in various languages.

Desvantagens

One fairly subtle thing is that changes to invoices, ie., must be manually saved sometimes else they don't register.

Mark S.

Perfect for Sole Proprietors

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I wanted a simple way to invoice clients and track who paid and who didn't. Emailing them is all I needed. And all of this for free. My experience couldn't have been better. Thanks Invoicely! Hopefully I grow into needing more of their services.

Vantagens

It did exactly what I needed it to do--for FREE! Enter my customer address, personalize the template with my logo and info, create an invoice, email it, track payments, and view and re-print a past invoice if needed.

Desvantagens

It is ever so slightly clunky in a couple spots not allowing me to view an invoice and just mark it paid, but once you understand the flow, it just works.

Antonis D.
Traduzido para o Português

Love it ! So useful and user friendly.

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 11/07/2018

Vantagens

Invoice management is now super easy using this product, especially tracking your client payments and invoices, organizing your client list and their personal details, scheduling and sending automated invoices. Really useful for freelancers and small studios but also for any business.

Desvantagens

The tax calculation needs update and there are some minor issues concerning the currency exchange rates when paying to a different country or currency. Apart from these ones, everything works fine!

Andrea P.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use, functional invoicing app

Avaliado em 29/09/2018

Vantagens

Simple to setup, simple to use and navigate, and makes tax season super simple so a small business.

Desvantagens

The invoice emailing options seem to be a bit redundant, and it often sends more copies than I'd like, and I'm still uncertain whether my client is receiving all of the notifications I am that an invoice has been updated!

Raghav B.
Traduzido para o Português

Its great and at HYPE we love using it. Sooper easy and useful!

Avaliado em 23/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Simplicity in invoicing yet professional neat and clean

Vantagens

Simplicity, flexibility and startup friendly. We love using it for invoicing, billing and sending reminder by downloading the Record. It offers flexible editing and recording functionality.

Desvantagens

Easy to capture details and easy to operate. We would like more if you develop a simpler Sales lead capture feature with this so that we can capture sales leads, convert it into a business, invoice and close it. It means a perfect solution end-to-end