Hubstaff

Controle do tempo com capturas de tela para equipes remotas.

(1 462)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1462 avaliações

Nicoli
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Funciona bem, nos últimos dois anos que usei esteve poucas vezes fora do ar

Avaliado em 03/02/2023

Vantagens

Ele cumpre o que promete e não é pesado ou trabalhoso para instalar.

Desvantagens

Não é muito claro como ele julga porcentagem de produtividade. Nunca é possível ter 100%, por exemplo.

Mohit
Mohit

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Tracking progress of candidates and project with their daily activities.

Avaliado em 04/02/2021

Vantagens

This was the most usable product for my team in the lockdown period. We have successfully managed the team remotely in the whole lockdown period.
The time tracking and screenshots of the screen is a most useful feature.

Desvantagens

It removes the collaboration of the basecamp app.
It is having a difference in time calculation of candidate and admin (as received multiple complaints from the team).

Razões para mudar para o Hubstaff

Cost of integration and a lesser understanding of the product.
Arman

Delivers on the promise

Avaliado em 02/02/2020

When I started working as a freelancer I tested most of the most famous time tracking software services out there. I always ended up coming back to Hubstaff! The free plan was perfect for starting out, and now it also works perfectly for our small team. And we hope the same will happen once the company grows bigger.

Vantagens

The ease of use and the fact it's so feature-rich. They have many integrations and even offer API for custom implementations.

Desvantagens

I'd like to have the ability to set different pay/bill rates in different currencies, regardless of the primary currency set at the Organization top level.

Daniel
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

My review

Avaliado em 27/11/2018

My experience has been fine with Hubstaff. I do wish it integrated with payment processors easier. Our company uses JustWorks, PayPal, etc. to pay employees and they have to manually enter the time from Hubstaff to calculate how much they earn.

Vantagens

I like how easy it is to track projects and prove my activity level is high enough. I also like how you can see if your employer tracks URLs, apps, or Screenshots in case something sensitive is on there (for example, a screenshot of you talking about someone else at the company or bank password).

Desvantagens

I do not like the UI at all on the mac app. It is dated and does not even show the start button if the window is too small. I also do not like the idea of tracking URLs, apps, and screenshots, though I understand why a company would want to. I prefer review of an employee be done upon their performance on what they should be doing and trust them with the rest. Although if an employee breaks their trust, then I understand tracking them more.

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hey Daniel, great points. We also believe in trust and don't recommend an employer solely depend on Hubstaff to measure performance. Nothing can replace open communication and thoughtful feedback, so activity scores alone and other tracking measurements should be a piece of a larger system of evaluation of performance.

Mackie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The most robust, one-stop-shop for time tracking especially for remote teams

Avaliado em 05/04/2023

Using Hubstaff has been exceptionally easy across the board. It is an asset for our company to see project profitability, team member hours, and manage time off for a fully remote company. The customer service with Hubstaff is superb. Highly recommend the app!

Vantagens

The customer service at Hubstaff is second-to-none. They are super responsive and attentive to our account. The clarity in the dashboard and ease of use of the app and online tracking tool is superb. It was extremely easy to implement in our team and get team members onboard for utilising the app through the use of badges and "friendly competition".

Desvantagens

The fact that PTO doesn't count towards the total weekly hours for a team member, which is should so that we can see the team member's weekly hours inclusive of PTO.

TimeCamp, Time Doctor e DeskTime

Razões para escolher o Hubstaff

More sophisticated app, more flexibility, better dashboard. Easier to implement across a large organisation.

Software anterior

TopTracker

Razões para mudar para o Hubstaff

Great competitive price for what you get. Great customer experience. Great interface.
  • Setor: Mídia digital

A honest review for Hubstaff - Time tracking app

Avaliado em 08/07/2021

It has it flaws, but in overall we like using Hubstaff because of all the options it provides.

Vantagens

The best thing that we've found out in Hubstaff that by adding the tasks in Asana they can appear in the time-tracking app. Also after doing the tasks the work time automatically gets posted in the Asana. That's a time saviour.

Desvantagens

Some terms are different from the other apps and at some point, it's very strict that you can't put down custom task/to-do names in the app itself where the time would still count like in Toggl.

Shahin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Hubstaff is functionally it is a failed!!!!

Avaliado em 03/01/2024

It is a failed software because the basic function is not working and it is destroying the times that I was working. after working for 4 months, it destroyed 3 months!!!

Vantagens

After finishing the time, and closing the app, it shows an error that the time does not saved and all the time that I was working is just wasted!!!!

Desvantagens

My employer defined this software to be used in remote jobs and because this I was supposed to use it.

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hi Shahin! Thanks for your feedback and we're sorry to hear that you were having some issues with the app.

We would like to explain that when you quit your app and the data has not been uploaded to the servers yet, there will be a popup notification.

Don't worry as the data is not lost since we store everything locally on the user's computer. As soon as the Hubstaff app connects to the servers, all the locally stored data will get uploaded.

If you're still having issues with it, please send us an email at [email protected] so we can take a look into this for you.

Thanks and have a good day!

Amir
Amir
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Amazing product and even more amazing support team

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

Vantagens

It was a perfect fit for us as we have teams in 3 different locations (all remote) and their tools give us an eagle eye view of everything that is going on.
I used to use a competitor of theirs a few years ago and when I tried out Hubstaff, noticed they are leaps and bounds above them.
Service second to none. Chat 24-7-365, respond in under a minute and 9/10 resolve your issues on the spot.

Desvantagens

Seriously cant think of a flaw at this juncture

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hello Amir, thank you for taking the time out of your day, in order to leave us this review.

I just wanted to provide a little correction, to make it clear for other customers, our live chat is available 24 hours a day over the weekdays. We provide support over email during the weekends.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave us this review and we hope you will carry on having a productive and enjoyable experience using the platform.

Silvano
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It's a great tool for time management

Avaliado em 21/08/2020

Hubstaff is a great tool. It's really simple to use and it's even fun and motivating to check the amount that you are going to receive bases on the work time.

Vantagens

Hubstaff is really simple for our collaborators to use to track their work time. It's nice because you can config the hourly rate of the collaborator, and when the team member starts the timer, it automatically starts to calculate the total amount of money gained on that period.

Desvantagens

Sincerely, I think Hubstaff has all the features we need in our organization to track time and calculate the amount we need to spend.

Jira

Razões para mudar para o Hubstaff

Because of the time management and calculation of the hourly rate

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hi Silvano, thank you! This means a lot to our team. We are glad you are having an awesome experience with us. Always take care.

• Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Amazing Application

Avaliado em 10/03/2021

Extremely valuable.

Extremely valuable.

Vantagens

The app allows me to monitor the time of projects with a splendid app, not to mention its excellent sync with integrations and easy UX. Good product.

Desvantagens

I really don't dislike anything besides I'd personally love the timetracking app to have a Pomodoro methodical timer as well for projects, as it sometimes runs without me knowing

Razões para escolher o Hubstaff

Missing team management and business purposes.

Price and usability.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Pretty simple payroll and time tracking solution for a small business

Avaliado em 11/07/2020

Its become a crucial part of our backend operations.

Its become a crucial part of our backend operations.

Vantagens

It is fairly easy to train employees on how to use and the integration for the employer are great like automated payment and paypal integration

Desvantagens

We still have to use our Quickbooks for the heavy lifting regarding accounting, although I don't think hubstaff markets itself as a replacement

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hey, Hubstaff integrates with QuickBooks quite well. Be sure to check out the integration for greater productivity! Thanks, and stay well.

Tia
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Best Time Tracking and Invoicing Software

Avaliado em 16/07/2020

Easy to navigate, easy to learn, many options for invoicing, many options for tasks/clients/projects...

Vantagens

I use Hubstaff daily to track my clients, tasks, and invoices. They're always there to help and very easy to work with. 100% recommended for any virtual workers!

Desvantagens

Sometimes I need to make adjustments to time entered and it won't allow me. But I've found a work around and I'm sure this will be updated soon.

Asana

Razões para escolher o Hubstaff

More options better pricing.

Software anterior

QuickBooks Time

Razões para mudar para o Hubstaff

I loved the trial and it does everything my business needs.

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hi there Tia, glad you find Hubstaff easy to use. Don't hesitate to email our team at [email protected] if you need any help. Thanks and always be safe.

Eberechi

Monitoring Remote Workforce with ease

Avaliado em 19/07/2020

Hubstaff makes it extreme to monitor my remote workforce.

Hubstaff makes it extreme to monitor my remote workforce.

Vantagens

Hubstaff makes it very easy to mange my remote staff. The screenshots keeps me up to speed on what each developer is working on. The activity level helps me to monitor how much each developer is putting in and they get an immediate feedback from me.

Desvantagens

The reporting for hours worked can be made easier to get to.

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hello Eberechi, I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for using Hubstaff for your remote workforce. We're glad you are having a good experience.

Mark

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Insightful employee time tracking and benchmarking

Avaliado em 20/07/2020

I enjoy being able to benchmark specific tasks across my team to see how much time it takes to complete a specific task in order to coach employees that work slowly or have lower activity levels.

Vantagens

I like that Hubstaff tracks employee activity percentage, takes screenshots of their screens and integrates with Trello and QuickBooks.

Desvantagens

I dislike the lack of integrations. I would like to display Hubstaff time tracking in my Salesforce dashboard so that I can have a single pane view of everything going on in my business.

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hi Mark, thanks for sharing your thoughts! We want to make Hubstaff as helpful as it can be for everyone, so your feedback is highly appreciated.

Juan
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

Lightweight, easy, and effective

Avaliado em 29/03/2019

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

Vantagens

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Desvantagens

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Lady Marie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Unlock Efficiency & Maximize Productivity with Hubstaff Software!

Avaliado em 01/01/2023

Yes, I have had a great experience with Hubstaff. It is one of the most efficient and easy-to-use management tools that I have ever used. The web-based dashboard makes it very simple to track employee hours, projects, tasks, and more in one central location. Additionally, the reporting capabilities make it easy to review progress and identify areas of improvement. The customer service team has also been very helpful and responsive to my questions. All-in-all, Hubstaff is a great tool that I would highly recommend.

Vantagens

My team really appreciated the intuitive user interface and easy to understand features of this software. We found it very helpful in streamlining our workflow and making tasks easier to complete. Additionally, we liked that the software was highly customizable, allowing us to tailor it according to our specific needs. Furthermore, the customer support team was available 24/7 which provided us with great peace of mind. Overall, we found this software to be a great solution for our business needs.

Desvantagens

The pricing of the software is on the high side, and some of the features appear to be a bit advanced for my needs. Additionally, I find the interface difficult to navigate and understand at times.

Le-an Lai
Le-an Lai
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great for online teams

Avaliado em 17/09/2018

Great! It's amazing for the team but needs more options for the manager to be able to easily track employees with whatever variable that is needed.

Vantagens

I love how it's so easy to use for any new team member. I can also teach a new manager quickly on how to track those who are below them.
It's also great that I am able to calculate pay easily, and see who has been actually performing the least when online.

Desvantagens

The biggest thing I would love to see is being able to easily check if someone has been adding/modifying their time too much. In the old software that we used, I can easily open a calendar and for each employee, check how many hours was working on the computer, and how many hours were done offline/tracked by the app. I have to go through one by one before actually catching someone who is violating company policies.

Another one would be instead of having the checkbox portion of idle time when people have been away from their computer, make it a radio select where they have to choose whether to keep or delete it. This has caused so much confusion with our team when we started, and would greatly help in making sure that their time is logged correctly.

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hello! Thank you for your review. In regards to being able to easily check if members have been editing time manually, we do have a report section dedicated just for that. It is called "Manual Time Edits", and you will be able to see exactly which time was edited manually instead of tracked with the time tracker. As for the idle time features, we would love to here more about your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] and let us know!

Michael

No Reason To Change

Avaliado em 31/07/2020

We have used Hubstaff for 4 years to track our remote staff and have no reason to change to another provider. It is well establsihed in our business processes and we upgrade plans as we add more team members. Onboarding new team members is very, very smooth.

Vantagens

We create tasks in our Project system (jira) that appear in Hubstaff for the team member, they start the clock and we pay on that time spent - simple.
There is a Dashboard to see who is working on what task at any time and lots of reporting.
The project task gets the time spent reported back for project tracking/costing.
We get 10 minute screen shots if there is a concern over productivity. I also use that to get a sneak peek on their design ideas if a client is calling me on progress and sometimes I'll suggest a change in direction.

Desvantagens

We tried to interface with Quickbooks by Customer by Task but Hubstaff couldnt handle that. We do this via the tracking in Jira (which includes Hubstaff time by Task anyway).

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hello Michael, we are happy to be at your service! Please don't hesitate to message us at [email protected] for any technical inquiries. Our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you and stay well.

Ray

Cenedex Software Solutions - Hubstaff Review

Avaliado em 04/06/2019

Hubstaff has been our preferred platform to track all of our employee hours and tasks for a very long time, and we are extremely happy with the results in helping us organize our work flow and management.
We have been able to realize the ease in a long standing promise of transparency to our customers by sending frequent, detailed reports on the hours of developers on client projects.

Vantagens

We especially love about hubstaff is the newly released "Hubstaff Tasks" function which allows us to track the task along with the time taken for each user. As a software company that prides itself in transparency, our clients truly appreciate seeing how their money is spent, and Hubstaff offers them the perfect easily-exported PDF files.

Desvantagens

Rather than what we like least, we recognize that each platform is a growing and developing business, and Hubstaff has show us that they are constantly improving to meet customer needs.
To this extend I would love to see these improvements in the next major update:

1) To be able to connect one-single project to multiple integrations at a time, for example to Hubstaff Tasks as well as Quickbooks.

2) To be able to upgrade a single user or owner to a higher plan, so as to take advantage of the higher tier benefits.

3) To be able to edit Immutable times from external integrations, in the case of Human error in selecting projects or Tasks.

Jason
Jason

Love me some Hubstaff

Avaliado em 20/07/2020

Vantagens

It has revolutioned the way that we manage our employees. It's amazing to be able to see granularly what they are doing so we can manage them more effectively and have them use their time more productively.

Employees waste time, let's face it with Facebook, cell phones, lots of other stuff is distracting them and wasting you the owner ofyour companies time, give them an inch, they will take a mile. Let's keep honest people honest and let them know from the beginning, if they are here to work, they are here to work and not to waste any time!

Desvantagens

None really, I love it. It has met and exceeded all of my expectations.

Perceived ease of use

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hi Jason, we appreciate this! Thanks and stay well.

Willy
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool to track productivity

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

It’s a pretty reliable program to track productivity and allows you to work with employees remotely. Every supervisor who works with employees remotely should have this. It makes your work so much easier and it is very affordable.

Vantagens

I find Hubstaff to be very useful especially in project management. Tasks can be clearly outlined for each agent and it helps you get reports on my agents and productivity increases because I can now closely follow up with the individual agents who are having trouble delivering. It’s a very easy software to use with a clean User Interface. I especially love the “Hubstaff Tasks” function as it helps me track the amount of time agents take to complete certain tasks and this is very useful information in project planning, I can now get a better estimate of the time required to carry out tasks from previous records. I haven’t had the chance to use the mobile app but it’s good to know there is that option which would be very useful when on the go.

Desvantagens

Hubstaff has been splendid and it offers a lot of features, I’m really satisfied with it, maybe in a future version, the software could include a real time option for the reports.

Hi Willy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It is great to hear that our software is helping you with all of your time tracking needs.

We really appreciate your kind words.

Warmly,
Sarah

• Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Use for remote time tracking, and if needed, monitoring of remote employee

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

Overall very satisfied. For what we looked for and our needs, this fit it and was very easy to start using.

Vantagens

The time tracking for departments is a great feature we use. We have many staff that work in multiple roles and this allows them to track how much time in spent on each task. We use this to help determine which departments need more staff when we're doing upcoming hires.

Desvantagens

The reporting features could be improved. It is a tedious process to create them, but customer service does help, but you're relying on chat or email communication - would be better if they'd set up meetings to review training. Once a report is created, there's very little you can edit on it, mostly meaning when you have new hires or want to change who the report is delivered (emailed) to, you have to create a new report entirely.

Tamara
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Hubstaff is a great product

Avaliado em 27/03/2019

Overall, Hubstaff is a great product. I have looked at several other timers and time-tracking utilities, but keep using Hubstaff because of the ease in setting up small projects. I would definitely recommend it to others.

Vantagens

The desktop widget timer is great, and I can create a project and get to working on it with minimal fuss. This is great for small ad hoc projects that require only a few hours of work.

Desvantagens

It is difficult to see how much total time an individual has worked on a specific project. Ideally, you could select a project and an employee and see the total time that person worked. Also, the "custom" timeframe capability using the calendars doesn't seem to work properly when selecting dates for a report.

Hi Tamara,
Thank you for the nice review. You should be able to use your Time & Activities report to choose any custom dates you want as well as filter for specific people and projects. The steps to do this are here, https://support.hubstaff.com/save-custom-filters-reports/. Please contact us at https://support.hubstaff.com if there are any questions.
Cristina

Ghulam Ali
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best time monitoring and employee activity tracking aap

Avaliado em 28/05/2022

Vantagens

I like how easy is to set up Hubstaff on any OS. How easy it is to log in and forget about the time tracking process running smoothly in the background. The dashboard shows extensive reporting about timesheets and activities.

Desvantagens

The only con I face is that Hubstaff takes screenshots even on login screens which exposes user data and sometimes Hubstaff API blocks the fetching API if you have integrated it with some application.

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hello Ghulam, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review regarding our offerings. Unfortunately, for the time being, it is not possible for the screenshot recording to be stopped on a specific type of page, such as the log-in ones. However, this has been requested before to our product team, so we do hope that it will be a possibility in the future.

In terms of the API blocks that you have experienced recently, this will be down to issues that we have had of recent times in regards to the stability of the platform and these are being improved upon, to improve stability.

Kissara
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great software for time tracking!

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

Vantagens

Hubstaff is great software for the time tracking. I am just a user but when comparing it to other time- tracking software I've used in the past, Hubstaff is less complicated and easy to handle/manage, especially when it comes to adjusting time. It can be intimating at first, but using it on a daily basis proved to be easy.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it doesn't reset after 24 hours so the time for the new day gets added to the previous day.

Hello Kissara,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this detailed review of Hubstaff, we are happy to hear that overall your experience has been a positive one on the platform.

When it comes to the time tracker not having its time reset at the start of each day, the most likely cause for that is a temporary connection issue - affecting the connectivity between your time tracker and our servers.

Typically, the time tracker will refresh at the start of each day, at midnight local time. If, however, this doesn't happen, it will mean that the time tracker is in an offline state. That's not too much of an issue, though, as Hubstaff is well equipped to track time in an offline state as well.

Your time will be accurately recorded and uploaded to our servers, the next time the connection can be made. Feel free to reach out to our support team, should you have any prolonged issues with the time tracker itself.