Hubstaff

4,6 (1 480)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Controle do tempo com capturas de tela para equipes remotas.

(1 480)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1480 avaliações

Nicoli
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Funciona bem, nos últimos dois anos que usei esteve poucas vezes fora do ar

Avaliado em 03/02/2023

Vantagens

Ele cumpre o que promete e não é pesado ou trabalhoso para instalar.

Desvantagens

Não é muito claro como ele julga porcentagem de produtividade. Nunca é possível ter 100%, por exemplo.

Jisselle
Jisselle
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

I have used Hubstaff for over 2 years

Avaliado em 04/11/2020

I love it! Still use it and recommend to other colleagues.

I love it! Still use it and recommend to other colleagues.

Vantagens

I like that it comes with the integrated time doctor, detailed reports for the team activity & productivity, as well as the recruitment Hubstaff Talent platform, I'd say it's the best remote hiring platform. Have found many employees from there.

Desvantagens

There's no payroll integration with Payoneer. It's tough to do payroll with limited options.

Alternativas consideradas

TimeCamp , Monitask e Clockify

Razões para escolher o Hubstaff

The freelancer platform was better. Upwork is too costly to post jobs.

Razões para mudar para o Hubstaff

Hubstaff Talent & Task Manager.
Andrey
  • Setor: Design

My everyday helper!

Avaliado em 20/10/2023

I don't know how can I manage even one person without Hubstaff. It is a must!

I don't know how can I manage even one person without Hubstaff. It is a must!

Vantagens

– Easy to use;– Easy to integrate;– Integration with Asana;– Different types of reports.

Desvantagens

Sometimes integration from Asana has bugs.

Good time tracking software

Avaliado em 05/07/2022

Vantagens

Good features. Highly recommend to business owners who want to boost their employees' productivity.

Desvantagens

Some privacy concerns as a user. Since it screen caps your screen from time to time

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so pleased to hear you highly recommend Hubstaff to boost employees' productivity. We are always striving to be the best in this space, and the best for our customers... So to hear that you're happy with what we have to offer - Well, you just made our day!

Regarding your concern about screenshots, I would like to let you know that you can enable your system's notification settings to know if screenshots are being taken.

When the screenshot notification setting is enabled on the desktop application, a pop-up will show every time it captures your screen, depending on your app's preferences setting. You can read more about it in our support article here: https://support.hubstaff.com/how-do-i-know-if-screenshots-are-being-taken/

If you still have concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist you!

Hope this helps! Have a lovely day!

KIRA

Great Product for Remote Employees

Avaliado em 29/03/2024

My overall experience with Hubstaff has been great. The program is cost effective and a great way to monitor remote employees.

Vantagens

I love using Hubstaff for our remote employees. It gives me access to see screenshots of what they are working on, assign tasks, job cost their time, and easily see what I need to pay each employee.

Desvantagens

The only thing I do not like about Hubstaff is the desktop version needs to be downloaded to utilize the full services that hubstaff offers. I have to explain this to new employees, and some do not want to download the application.

Dejan
Dejan
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Productivity booster

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

It is a great product if you spent some time explaining the advantages to your colleagues. Otherwise, I might be seen as a tool that violates personal privacy and narrowly measures company productivity.

Vantagens

easy to use, stable desktop app, great visualizations and statistics, many possibilities for integration with another tools

Desvantagens

some functionalities within this product are not fully customizable (e.g. idle time is set to min of 5 minutes), more flexibility would be great (e.g. you can`t enable or disable idle timer or disable manual adding/editing records within specific project/task.

Hi Dejan,
Thanks for your feedback!

We absolutely agree that it is important to have a conversation with your team in regards to the software and its capabilities to ensure they are on the same page and do not feel that it invades their privacy.
We understand that this type of conversation can be difficult and time consuming so we put a guide together to help with the transition https://support.hubstaff.com/transition-your-business-to-hubstaff/

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help.

David

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Hubstaff works great for our copany

Avaliado em 05/12/2023

It has been great for my company to have this tool as all staff work remotely. I can much more easily monitor and know what is going on with my projects and staff.

Vantagens

Easy hour tracking for remote staff, easy hour tracking for billing of clients

Desvantagens

Cannot control how long screen shots are kept and cannot easily delete them manually. I would like to delete the screen shots after each billing for security purposes.

Luis Daniel
Luis Daniel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Awesome tool to track productivity

Avaliado em 02/08/2019

Vantagens

This is by far the most robust time tracking software I've ever tested. I love the screenshot taking feature and how easy is to create new tasks

Desvantagens

I don't like that the pricing model is not per user, so let's say you have 6 employees you need to get the 10 employees plan instead of adding just one additional user.

Hi Luis,
Thanks for the feedback!

It is great to hear that you are enjoying software and screenshot feature.

In regards to the pricing model we understand that our current pricing model may not fit everyone which is why we are adding a per user plan shortly.

Dev
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

GOOD SOFTWARE TIME TRACKING

Avaliado em 29/02/2024

Excellent CUSTOMER SUPPORT in setting up the software.

Excellent CUSTOMER SUPPORT in setting up the software.

Vantagens

Transparency. Is good in being able to provide valuable insights.

Desvantagens

I think it is a bit on the expensive side.

Anand

xcriptech review

Avaliado em 05/12/2023

Vantagens

easy to use and screenshot feature, add/remove people

Desvantagens

popups which are displayed when login to subscribe the additonal addons

Austin
Austin
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Hubstaff - Time Tracking has never been easier

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

Overall, Hubstaff has helped solve our time keeping issues at my work and I look forward to new updates to come. Overall, a very positive experience from Hub Staff.

Vantagens

The absolute best thing about this software is it's sublime user interface. It's simple and intuitive software is unlike any out there. Online time sheets specifically have been useful and easy to use. I absolutely love it and has saved time and money for my company.

Desvantagens

The GPS tracking features can be quite funky at first but with latest updates thing seem to be running smooth as ever.

Hi Austin,
Thanks for your feedback,

We apologize that you had issues with the GPS feature but are glad to hear that it is working correctly for you now.
If you experience any other issues or have any other questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help.

Eberechi
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Monitoring Remote Workforce with ease

Avaliado em 19/07/2020

Hubstaff makes it extreme to monitor my remote workforce.

Hubstaff makes it extreme to monitor my remote workforce.

Vantagens

Hubstaff makes it very easy to mange my remote staff. The screenshots keeps me up to speed on what each developer is working on. The activity level helps me to monitor how much each developer is putting in and they get an immediate feedback from me.

Desvantagens

The reporting for hours worked can be made easier to get to.

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hello Eberechi, I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for using Hubstaff for your remote workforce. We're glad you are having a good experience.

Mark

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Insightful employee time tracking and benchmarking

Avaliado em 20/07/2020

I enjoy being able to benchmark specific tasks across my team to see how much time it takes to complete a specific task in order to coach employees that work slowly or have lower activity levels.

Vantagens

I like that Hubstaff tracks employee activity percentage, takes screenshots of their screens and integrates with Trello and QuickBooks.

Desvantagens

I dislike the lack of integrations. I would like to display Hubstaff time tracking in my Salesforce dashboard so that I can have a single pane view of everything going on in my business.

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hi Mark, thanks for sharing your thoughts! We want to make Hubstaff as helpful as it can be for everyone, so your feedback is highly appreciated.

Juan

Lightweight, easy, and effective

Avaliado em 29/03/2019

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

Vantagens

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Desvantagens

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

• Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Increasing your team's efficiency and productivity

Avaliado em 21/06/2023

Hubstaff has proven to be an effective time management and productivity analysis tool. Its ability to track employee locations and generate detailed reports has assisted us in improving team efficiency and collaboration. Although the integrations could be expanded, Hubstaff's core functionality is solid and provides useful insights for informed decision-making. I recommend this platform to businesses looking to improve the productivity and performance of their work teams.

Vantagens

I appreciate the ability to track employees' locations and record time based on their geographic location. This feature is available through Hubstaff, and it allows me to easily monitor the activity of my team members, particularly those who work in different locations. This has been particularly beneficial for distributed teams, and it has improved our coordination and collaboration.Hubstaff provides detailed reporting and analytics on teamwork time, productivity, and efficiency in addition to location tracking. This information has enabled us to make more informed decisions and improve our work processes. The ability to analyze how time is distributed and where changes can be made has allowed us to maximize productivity while reducing inefficiencies.

Desvantagens

Hubstaff's integration with other tools is one of its limitations. While it includes some integrations with specific tools, I believe this section could be expanded to include more options. As a digital marketer, I use several tools that are specific to my job, and it would be advantageous to have a deeper integration with them within Hubstaff.

Rosalina
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Hubstaff Time Following Programming: A Top to bottom Examination of Elements, Advantages, and...

Avaliado em 28/02/2023

Hubstaff is a dependable and include rich time following programming that can assist organizations and specialists with keeping steady over their errands and bill precisely. Be that as it may, it's vital to consider the cons, for example, the restricted free arrangement, absence of disconnected mode, and protection worries, prior to choosing if it's the right programming for your necessities.

Vantagens

Simple to Utilize:The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, even for beginners.Comprehensive Time Tracking:Hubstaff offers an extensive variety of time following elements, for example, screen captures, action levels, and time following updates.Integration with Other Tools: Hubstaff incorporates with numerous different devices like Trello, Asana, and QuickBooks, making it simple to oversee projects and smooth out invoicing.Adaptability: Hubstaff offers different approaches to following time, including work area applications, portable applications, and program expansions.Exact Charging: Hubstaff takes into consideration precise charging by following the time spent on each assignment and giving point by point reports.

Desvantagens

Limited Free Plan: The free plan has limited features and is only suitable for small teams.No Disconnected Mode: The product requires a web association with capability, which might be badly designed for clients in regions with restricted web availability.Security Concerns: The screen capture component might raise protection worries among certain workers.Restricted Customization: There are restricted choices for tweaking the product to address explicit issues.Conflicting Action Levels: The movement level component may not necessarily precisely mirror a worker's efficiency level.

Roxanne
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

Everything we need!

Avaliado em 18/12/2018

Its a pretty solid program to keep track of your productivity and sometimes I even use it to go a couple days back to check if I was able to do tasks that I may have slipped my mind.

Vantagens

- random screen capture every 10 minutes that allows managers to check if employees are focused on their intended tasks
- lets you track running time to the second that can also be used to determine pay.
- you can track overall running time with preset time periods or set your own
- forgot to time in? dont fret! you can edit this and leave a note to state your reason so managers can review and approve or reject the changes
- has a mini time window that allows users to check how much time is running without closing any windows
- works great with Mac and Windows
- Different parameters used to measure productivity
- color coded productivity
- can view daily, weekly, and monthly productivity rate
- easy to use interface
- set tasks, projects, invoices, calendar schedules, admin can limit user access
- easy to use dashboard with graphs of productivity

Desvantagens

- its not an exact science. My task is "Product Sourcing" which greatly relies on scrolling through thousands of pages to find a good item to sell and sometimes it takes the whole 8 hours to find 1-2 good items worth a second look. Hubstaff sees this as not productive and gives me a real low productivity percentage rate.
- it can be manipulated if you still have time in between your tasks like opening new windows and tabs and mixing it with other "movements".

• Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Accuracy is the Key!

Avaliado em 15/12/2018

Using this software is the best decision my company ever had in monitoring all their employees including myself. The accuracy of our timestamp shows the efficiency of our work everyday. I definitely love this software for providing us with fair results & reports with how productive we are every week, this is very helpful to all employees in any company to be more motivated to work hard each day. For me, working hard simply means working honestly with less supervision.

Vantagens

I had used so many other softwares in my previous companies which also offers the same features with this software. However, the best thing I like most with Hubstaff is the accuracy of work done per agent by providing accurate timestamp, screenshots & productivity report per agent & a lot more. Also, this software is indeed a friendly user which provides all users or agents an easy access to this software & provides easy instructions on how to make further changes in each users of this software. I would highly recommend this to all my friends & previous co-workers to work efficiently with less supervision.

Desvantagens

Well, only one thing that I like least with this software & that was the delivery of screenshots per agent. It was more of the interval of each screenshot provided by this software. Honestly, I'm not really sure how exactly it works since I'm not the one in charge of this software in our company. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure it can be improved more to deliver quality experience to all users.

Shlomi
Shlomi
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Excellent Product

Avaliado em 01/02/2024

In the rare instances where I've needed assistance, HubStaff's customer support has been responsive and helpful. Their team is dedicated to resolving issues promptly, ensuring that I can get back to work without any disruptions.

Vantagens

As a manager of a companymanaging multiple projects and clients, the HubStaff time tracking software has proven to be an absolute game-changer for my business. Its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and robust features have made tracking time for billing purposes a breeze, while its detailed reports have empowered me to make more informed business decisions

Desvantagens

As a devoted user of HubStaff, I've found the platform to be an invaluable asset in streamlining my time tracking and billing processes. However, I believe there's a significant opportunity for improvement by incorporating features that align with Israeli finance laws.

Israel has unique regulatory requirements, and integrating these into HubStaff would undoubtedly elevate the platform's appeal for users in this region.

Ray

Cenedex Software Solutions - Hubstaff Review

Avaliado em 04/06/2019

Hubstaff has been our preferred platform to track all of our employee hours and tasks for a very long time, and we are extremely happy with the results in helping us organize our work flow and management.
We have been able to realize the ease in a long standing promise of transparency to our customers by sending frequent, detailed reports on the hours of developers on client projects.

Vantagens

We especially love about hubstaff is the newly released "Hubstaff Tasks" function which allows us to track the task along with the time taken for each user. As a software company that prides itself in transparency, our clients truly appreciate seeing how their money is spent, and Hubstaff offers them the perfect easily-exported PDF files.

Desvantagens

Rather than what we like least, we recognize that each platform is a growing and developing business, and Hubstaff has show us that they are constantly improving to meet customer needs.
To this extend I would love to see these improvements in the next major update:

1) To be able to connect one-single project to multiple integrations at a time, for example to Hubstaff Tasks as well as Quickbooks.

2) To be able to upgrade a single user or owner to a higher plan, so as to take advantage of the higher tier benefits.

3) To be able to edit Immutable times from external integrations, in the case of Human error in selecting projects or Tasks.

Daniel
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

My review

Avaliado em 27/11/2018

My experience has been fine with Hubstaff. I do wish it integrated with payment processors easier. Our company uses JustWorks, PayPal, etc. to pay employees and they have to manually enter the time from Hubstaff to calculate how much they earn.

Vantagens

I like how easy it is to track projects and prove my activity level is high enough. I also like how you can see if your employer tracks URLs, apps, or Screenshots in case something sensitive is on there (for example, a screenshot of you talking about someone else at the company or bank password).

Desvantagens

I do not like the UI at all on the mac app. It is dated and does not even show the start button if the window is too small. I also do not like the idea of tracking URLs, apps, and screenshots, though I understand why a company would want to. I prefer review of an employee be done upon their performance on what they should be doing and trust them with the rest. Although if an employee breaks their trust, then I understand tracking them more.

Resposta do Hubstaff

Hey Daniel, great points. We also believe in trust and don't recommend an employer solely depend on Hubstaff to measure performance. Nothing can replace open communication and thoughtful feedback, so activity scores alone and other tracking measurements should be a piece of a larger system of evaluation of performance.

Willy
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool to track productivity

Avaliado em 23/07/2019

It’s a pretty reliable program to track productivity and allows you to work with employees remotely. Every supervisor who works with employees remotely should have this. It makes your work so much easier and it is very affordable.

Vantagens

I find Hubstaff to be very useful especially in project management. Tasks can be clearly outlined for each agent and it helps you get reports on my agents and productivity increases because I can now closely follow up with the individual agents who are having trouble delivering. It’s a very easy software to use with a clean User Interface. I especially love the “Hubstaff Tasks” function as it helps me track the amount of time agents take to complete certain tasks and this is very useful information in project planning, I can now get a better estimate of the time required to carry out tasks from previous records. I haven’t had the chance to use the mobile app but it’s good to know there is that option which would be very useful when on the go.

Desvantagens

Hubstaff has been splendid and it offers a lot of features, I’m really satisfied with it, maybe in a future version, the software could include a real time option for the reports.

Hi Willy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It is great to hear that our software is helping you with all of your time tracking needs.

We really appreciate your kind words.

Warmly,

Incredible time-tracking software

Avaliado em 03/05/2019

Vantagens

This is a very, very easy-to-use time management software that can work in businesses of many shapes and sizes. I love that rather than just digitally tracking time, you can even assign your time to different projects, locations, etc. It works on Mac and PC flawlessly, and although I haven't used the mobile app, I've heard good things about it.

In terms of trusting your workers, it even can screen capture the main display of their PC/Mac to ensure they aren't slacking off. This also tracks how much "activity" (mouse movement only, I think) per 10-minute period.

Desvantagens

Really not too many cons with this one - very straightforward as an enduser, and very straightforward to setup for others.

I think that presentation wise, the program could be rebranded to be a bit cleaner-looking, or higher-end. It's simple, it works, but I think it could be visually enhanced a tad. In terms of function, there's not much to criticize other than editing time after the fact. I have found it sometimes cumbersome to overwrite/change old time entries after entering them, as when it overlaps with another time, it doesn't allow you to submit.

• Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Use for remote time tracking, and if needed, monitoring of remote employee

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

Overall very satisfied. For what we looked for and our needs, this fit it and was very easy to start using.

Vantagens

The time tracking for departments is a great feature we use. We have many staff that work in multiple roles and this allows them to track how much time in spent on each task. We use this to help determine which departments need more staff when we're doing upcoming hires.

Desvantagens

The reporting features could be improved. It is a tedious process to create them, but customer service does help, but you're relying on chat or email communication - would be better if they'd set up meetings to review training. Once a report is created, there's very little you can edit on it, mostly meaning when you have new hires or want to change who the report is delivered (emailed) to, you have to create a new report entirely.

Amanda
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Nice for employer, terrible for employee.

Avaliado em 08/04/2021

As a user, I did not like Hubstaff at all. It causes added tension during the workday and makes you feel like you need to be staring at your screen 100% of the time. Phone/Zoom calls are not considered in their metrics. As an employer, I understand wanting to see how productive your employees are, but processes should be in place to where you know if they are doing their job naturally. Have a little trust in your employees and they'll do great work for you.

Vantagens

The user-friendly interface made it a very easy software to install and use. As a user, you can easily see what your manager will see and judge your productivity on it.

Desvantagens

It's terrible being monitored by mouse and keyboard usage for 8+ hours a day. Your productivity isn't measured by those metrics. For example, we had zoom meetings during the day to discuss streamlining processes between departments. Hubstaff showed that we were not working at all for that hour meeting, which skews the daily metric TERRIBLY. I also do not think it's beneficial for employers to hover over their employees strictly, but that's not HubStaff's fault.

Thanks for the feedback!
We understand that the tracker does not take into consideration calls and meetings.
If your job role requires you to be on calls or in meetings we recommend that you discuss it with your employer as all of the tracking requirements are fully customizable by your employer.