Avaliações do Atera

All-in-One MSP Software for MSPs and IT Support Companies

4.5/5 (118 avaliações)
Kaine C.
Traduzir com Google

My experience with Atera has been pretty positive. Atera has become essential in our workplace.

Avaliado em 21/02/2018

Vantagens

What I like about Atera is it's user friendly GUI, simplicity and overall performance.
Atera has plenty of features, especially at it's price point. Unlike other RMM's, Atera offers a base price, with an unlimited amount of devices. This is a huge pro, as it allows us to test certain things on specific devices before rolling everything out, without being charged a "per device" fee. It's also nice to have in general, as with the remote support integrations, it can be utilized to remotely access (via integrated Splashtop for FREE) specific machines as well, while still avoiding that "per device" fee.
The integrated ticking system is quite convenient as well. It saves from having to purchase third party software to handle similar tasks (which are required by most RMM's nowadays.)
Overall, my business currently relies on Atera for a multitude of tasks, which it performs very well at.

Desvantagens

The only real con I have for Atera, is that it currently does not support the ability for a customer login account. This is kind of a downer for us, as some of our customers like to login to view their site/network (of course with limited access). To be able to do this currently requires the use of multiple technician licenses, which can get Very costly if multiple techs at multiple clients want to have access. That aside, the only other downside is that there's currently no integration with Bitdefender nor Cloudberry.

Steven W.

Atera, the one stop, low cost, go to, for all your IT Managed Services needs

Avaliado em 11/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

When we started our IT Managed Services business, we had gone with another vendor for PSA, RMM, and Remote Support. After spending thousands of dollars and wasting untold hours doing configurations, we thought that there had to be a better way. That is when we found Atera! I only wish we would have found Atera sooner because we would have saved so much time and money. It is clear that Atera was built from the ground up, by people who understand what it's like to run an MSP. We setup the free trial, then had Atera up and running in literal MINUTES. Seriously, in minutes we had the entire thing configured, with our branding and email and automated ticketing responses. Also, the fact that you are not charged for every agent has been such a blessing to our clients because that means that, we are able to put agents onto systems that we otherwise would not have. So, even system that only get break fix support, can now have an agent on them, which allows us to remotely troubleshoot them. This fact alone saves tons of money and time!
Bottom line, if you are a new MSP or even a seasoned provider, you will get a tremendous value from choosing or switching to Atera. One last thing I will say. Since Atera recently moved the entire platform over a Microsoft Azure infrastructure, they have been pushes out updates and improvements a breakneck pace!

Vantagens

Low cost of entry and low monthly cost
No cost for per agent
VERY easy setup
VERY easy to use

Desvantagens

Not as feature rich as some of the pricier competitors, but since moving to Microsoft Azure, they have been adding new features left and right!

Resposta do Atera

Thanks so much Steven! We truly appreciate your great feedback and are happy to say that we are continuing to make daily updates to make your experience even better!

Robert F.

Great value easy to use

Avaliado em 20/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've used all of the major RMM tools and this is the best value for what I do. The support has been very good and they reach out to offer help regularly.

Vantagens

It's many features, price and support. The remote tool works and the file transfer.

Desvantagens

It's a work in progress and the progress is going along rapidly.

Atera Review aftera few months of Use

Avaliado em 07/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Things have been great. I am a one man shop and even though I have been with Atera a few months now, I still consider myself an onboarding customer. I am no longer taking on new clients as my workload is full, but I do feel that once I am completely switched over, not only will I be more organized, but I will also be saving a lot of money that can be reinvested.

Vantagens

The obvious benefit is the pricing model for Atera. I can now add devices and then worry about the billing later as it is not by device. I also like the rate of updates, and the quick access to a live chat support during the day. All of the features I would need daily are there, task manager, service manager, event logs, etc....as well as some nice extras I haven't yet to configure but will soon, like the Help desk agent that provides endpoint chat to your customers with automatic ticket creation.

Desvantagens

Some things are a little clunky and not as intuitive as they should be, or not yet a 'polished' module and needs some work. Some examples: the event logs are now full of atera service entries that drown out most useful items, they said there is a way to filter it out, but I have't found a way to stop just Atera entries.
Looking for software installed using the reports doesn't allow you generate all software on an endpoint, just where a specific piece of software is installed. Most MSPs (afaik) would prefer to see all software installed, as well as having the ability to look for software, so that they can locate bad things installed.
File transfer speed through Splashtop is very slow, but I have other remote tools that don't make this an issue for me. There is very little asset tracking for hardware or software installed as well. You also cannot view software installed on an offline device.

John S.
Traduzir com Google

Great product for the price

Avaliado em 11/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I do love the simplicity of Atera. The support has been great anytime I needed them. I use it all day long and it has become a very important aspect of my work that would be difficult to do without. The price is very accommodating.

Vantagens

I use this everyday. I went with Atera because the price and they use Splashtop. I have been using splashtop for a year prior. The setup was easy. I can connect with my iPad which is a plus for me. They are always introducing features and since they switch to the new azure fabric, I have had no issues.

Desvantagens

I really wish they had a task list with each client. So when onsite I can add or complete those task. I use another software right now that does that. They had lots of issues prior to the move the Azure fabric but looks like that move has help the stability of the product. The ticket and billing system does not flow for me. Maybe one day it will.

Troy P.

Lightweight - Easy to Navigate - Decent integration

Avaliado em 17/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy management of hundreds of endpoints/customers.

Vantagens

Splashtop is a very lightweight and easy to deploy streamer. The RMM client is also very lightweight and resource light compared to others. Email Ticketing and portal ticketing work very well. Reports and metrics are very comprehensive and easy to generate. The recent addition of a chat client was a great move, and adds a few steps of fucntionality. REST API (See Cons)

Desvantagens

Quickbooks integration is available but is finicky. No matter how much we work with them to get the few wrinkles ironed out, it never seems to improve (Class types not populating properly once imported to QB)

REST API is very powerful, until its not. There are a lot of options in the API, but there could definitely be more. They offer a community forum to request features, but any API requests seem to go unseen/unattenteded.

Josh W.
Traduzir com Google

Amazing features and disruptive pricing

Avaliado em 11/07/2019

Vantagens

The pricing was the biggest draw card for us. Making it an IT Tool not an added service we onsell to our clients. The API is helpful

Desvantagens

There is no true app, we have written our own to make it easier for our techs to get data into the system

Neil T.
Traduzir com Google

A great PSA tool at a compelling price

Avaliado em 30/04/2018

Vantagens

Atera gives me the tools I need to provide remote monitoring and management of my client's IT. It's got a robust and easy-to-set-up NMS, excellent remote access tools and automation is straightforward and intuitive.
Initial setup was very easy and I can deploy the agent via an installer or Active Directory. There is an Agent for MacOS which actually works.
There's a nice little client database for me to track client configurations and notes.
There is a helpdesk system that I do not use at present as I have another combined helpdesk/ordering/billing system that I have used for some time.
Atera charge by the agent, not the node, meaning it is incredible value for money and it enables me to be ultra-competitive on pricing too where the situation calls for it.

Desvantagens

I really like the system and it's really hard to knock it. For a PSA tool it's just what I need and it suits me very well.

Philip D.

Atera = More Sleep

Avaliado em 25/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My experience has been pretty good so far with Atera. It has definitely improved in the last few months as some major patches were released.

Vantagens

I love that I can have unlimited endpoints. Ease of use from phone, tablet, and computer. Reporting is great for the boss and the board to see how we are doing tech wise. Tech support is always getting involved and going above and beyond for my requests.

Desvantagens

Splashtop is not always the most responsive. Lacking some automation that is provided by other companies such as Labtech and Kaseya. Does not integrate with trend micro.

Resposta do Atera

Thanks so much for your feedback, Philip! We are happy to hear about your positive experience working with us, and are using your feedback to make our system even better. As always please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Everton S.

Atera Review

Avaliado em 04/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have not had to use their customer support as yet. I found the overall software quite user friendly and easy to use and i was able to get it setup, customized and deployed just by using their knowledge base articles. I also liked that i did not get a sales call the day after i signed up for the 30 day trial. I was able to take my time and play around with the solution and then they contacted me and offered me a walk through using my own setup so that the questions and answered were targeted to me rather than the general features and functionality pitch which i already read through on their website.

Vantagens

What i liked most about atera was that they included remote control software, a helpdesk ticketing system, patch management and Customer Management , plus more as part of their package with a single low cost fee licensed per technician rather than per device. This pricing model really made me take a good look at them and while there is still room for improvement the solution provided right now works very well for me and allows me to move away from the break/fix model and become more proactive with issues.

Desvantagens

Coming from allows Corporate background i found their software inventory to not be up to what i was expecting. I am told this is being worked on and once delivered i may have to nit pick to find some cons

Shaun A.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to setup and always evolving in the right ways

Avaliado em 12/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Scaled up very fast with minimum overheads.

Vantagens

Easy to use, SAAS based, unlimited endpoints, great price, solid product with great support.
I have used labtech, kaseya with connectwise and Naverisk and no place I have worked at has ever utilised each of the products to their capacity, especially compared to the price.
No sense in having un-used features.

We have built our Atera instance "our way" to suit our method of doing business and it's amazing.
It covers everything we require and is still evolving, but that's part of the fun.

Desvantagens

OSX support is additional.
"Select All" to apply script would be useful.
Billing / time recording could be more polished.

Traduzir com Google

Atera has a lot to offer.

Avaliado em 24/01/2019

Vantagens

Atera is the simplest backup, antivirus, Help Desk, and password organizer that I've ever used. It's so easy to use. Its very easy to put a system in Atera, add Webroot, and then back it up. The customers feature makes obtaining contacts, passwords, devices, and tickets as easy as possible.

Desvantagens

Sometimes the website would crash and we'd have to wait for support to fix it. Other than that the cost was the biggest problem. We also had to move all our passwords manually, which took some time.

Craig S.
Traduzir com Google

Atera is the RMM/PSA tool I was looking for and couldn't find, but when I did it was amazing

Avaliado em 13/03/2018

Vantagens

The most important part of the Atera software experience is the 'single pane of glass' approach to your MSP business. Tickets, Device Information, Customer Contact, Backup and Reports are all in the same console. Other RMM/PSA tools offer connectivity between different API linked software, but with Atera is all in one place - Brilliant !

Desvantagens

A custom reporting tool would be useful, given we can add bespoke fields to the DB it would be good to then create reports which pull these bespoke fields into a report of our choice. Other than this 'feature enhancement' there is little I don't like about Atera

Richard M.
Traduzir com Google

Atera Has Support figured Out!

Avaliado em 27/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience has been exceptional. I am a raving fan and recommend Atera frequently to colleagues in my peer group.

Vantagens

I have used several remote support and help desk applications over the years going all the way back to Tivia in the 1990's. Atera is easy to install, the remote access, reporting, and patch management superior and their customer support is hands down the best I have experience across any application.

Atera is the first app I load in the morning and the last I shut down at night.

Desvantagens

I wish some of the reports had more html functionality

Martin M.

MSP Resources for the "Little" Guy

Avaliado em 26/11/2015
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

With over 25 years providing individual and SMB hardware, software, training, Internet, support as a the "Virtual IT Guy", the evolution of off premises services and support places the traditional "Break | Fix" IT support role at risk. First came the ease of remote access to client computers reducing the number of times an onsite visit was required to kill a print job or configure an email account or any traditional on site services. The Enterprise computing environment has had resources for remote connectivity and support for many years. Such has not been the case for individuals and SMB. If one considers RMM | PSA | billing functionality, it has always been device oriented resulting in costs exceeding SMB ability and willingness to pay. The redeeming and game changing aspect of ATERA is the pricing model by user as opposed to device. It is now possible to become an MSP with serious MSP Tools. It is now possible to continue to service clients as an MSP. Where I have envisioned days being numbered with respect to supporting clients, Atera now makes it possible to go head on head with the more traditional MSP service providers and come out on top

Vantagens

The biggest plus is the User versus Device billing model. It is a small, customer orientated company that easily responds to email and inquiry. I believe, if they can do something to help, they will. They are also listening to ideas and suggestions to help with the continuing evolution of ATERA.

Desvantagens

A small, new company with whom one must be willing to grow services as they become available. It places one in a position of wanting some services NOW that will have to come later as the company continues to evolve.

Manny D.

New way for IT Support

Avaliado em 14/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are a small IT Support service provider. Growing our client base was always going to be a problem as access to quality trained IT Tech's are not always available.
Changing our business model from break-fix to Managed Support via Atera, allowed our business to grow without the huge overhead costs.
Our clients are impressed as we are able to predict risks to business without costly site visits.
Atera's service is great and product is very easy to use out the box.

Full training available

ATERA is the best RMM software I ever used

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 29/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I install and support POS software and needed a very easy to use software in order to monitor the equipment installed. I have more than 30 customers at this time, and ATERA always let me know what is going on with the systems and allowed me to remote control them if needed for assistance and also for tranining.

Easy to Use
Easy to Deploy
Very intuitive interface
All the features I needed

Desvantagens

I can not think of any at this point, sincerely if you need a good RMM software that includes everything you could ever need to help and support your customers ATERA is the right one.

Resposta do Atera

Thanks so much for your great feedback, Erwin! We are happy to hear about your positive experience working with us. As always please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Toby M.
Traduzir com Google

Undoubtably one of the easiest Cloud Based MSP solutions on the market.

Avaliado em 14/04/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

We've swapped from SolarWinds N-Able and haven't looked back. There are some more advanced management features missing that some of other providers offer however in reality we rarely used them and when we did they were exceptionally complicated and usually it was just easier to remote into the machine and fix manually. Support from the Atera team has been great and there's been several updates to the system adding new features in three months we've been using it (specifically focusing on requests from the end users).

* Easy to install light weight Agent
* Quick Remote Support Tool
* Easy per Technician Pricing Structure with Unlimited Device Management
* Integrated Cloud Backup and Email Threat/Spam Protection
* Modern, Clean Cloud based User Interface and Dashboard
* Built-In Ticketing System integrates with supported Zapier apps for Accounting and Billing
* Ticketing System has time tracking built it.
* Audible Alerts on Device Failure
* Help Desk agent allows clients to submit tickets with key-combination (Screen shots are attached to the ticket)

Desvantagens

* Lacks the advanced Remote Command Prompt other solutions provide.
* No Apple Mac Agent (Mac clients are monitored via SNMP)
* Mobile portal lacks some of the features of the full site.
* No Integrated AV (But has support to monitor third party AV)
* No Dedicated Mobile App (Though they focus heavily on their Mobile Portal)
* Would like more options to customization the branding

Jim K.
Traduzir com Google

So far so good, perfect for a small business, MSP or not!

Avaliado em 01/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is allowing me to offer a more worldly service from a single end user set up.

Vantagens

More and more businesses are heading away from the triage/ break fix model for IT support. There is definitely room for a hybrid between this model and the managed services model in the market. The Atera software offers a very robust solution for smaller companies to offer this hybrid and to work smarter and not harder. The pricing is amazing and it allows the tool to be used for ALL clients to an extent with a more robust management option for the managed service clients.

Desvantagens

I have used a few other agents for similar services. Some have been much more ingrained in the system and offer a bit more control and support of the system. Some of the patching interface seems a bit "clunky", but not unmanageable. To be fair, Atera does have a "suggestions" option, so I will be offering my input regularly on what would make it work better for me and businesses my size.

Traduzir com Google

A great tool for a IT support helpdesk

Avaliado em 13/03/2018

Vantagens

Great toolbox to ensure reports and service to our customers. With Atera I have fully daily focus on task and demands from our customers

Desvantagens

Atera will be perfect if it could intergrade with a time registration platform, HR management tool Time registration on-site, or on project planning. simple report define by users

7.0/10
Koen B.

atera is top

Avaliado em 03/09/2018

Vantagens

It gives us a very good overview of our clients. We can manage from a distance and without overtaking screen the most of our customers.
Updates etc are done in a minute.
Top and for a good price... Value for money!

Desvantagens

the colour is not my taste ;) No realy it is great.

Stijn H.

Cloud based MSP All-in-one software

Avaliado em 17/11/2015
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I've recommended companies that need helpdesk and monitoring software to look at Atera vs. traditional on premises solutions like Kaseya and connectwise. I always get great feedback from both the owners and the users about the ease of use and onboarding, and the value of pricing per user vs. pricing per device. And its truly 100% SaaS. The company is still small and does not have people on the ground in many countries, but does all the support remote and that seems to work well.

Vantagens

100% SaaS, price per technician, per month. No long term commitments. Combines fully integrated suite for :
1. Technical management of the SMB’s networks.
2. Relationship & Service Desk management between the MSP and the individual SMB.
3. Internal Business management of the MSP’s Business.
4. Remote Control/Support of Servers, Workstations and Networks.
5. Integrated Cloud Services

Desvantagens

Relatively new company. Product has been out for 1+ year now. No local support, but all online out of Israel. Only SaaS pricing (cannot "buy out" complete license), but it's so much cheaper vs. competition that this is no real issue.

Devon M.
Traduzir com Google

The software is very user friendly and allows us to quickly work with customers.

Avaliado em 21/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This software allows us to assist our customers.

Vantagens

The Knowledge base is extremely user friendly and allows us to categorize many of our tech notes for regular use. The customer organization is great, and it allows us to quickly access machines. Customer support is usually very quick to respond and provides helpful tools to quickly implement changes. Adding in internet security is quick, easy, and fairly pain-free. The script system is quite nice as well.

Desvantagens

The biggest issue is that occasionally the Splashtop remote access software on the end users machines hangs, and it will display the machine as offline when it is not. Because of this, you cannot even run a script to repair the Services.msc, which means we have to use teamviewer or splashtop sos in order to access the machine.
The KB is great, but finding and editing them can be a pain. If they made a way to edit the KB from within it, it would be much easier.

Need a RMM

Avaliado em 29/03/2019

Vantagens

RMM and PSA is easy to use and can learn real quickly

Desvantagens

Only Endpoint Security is Webroot. Also they do not have their own Cloud Backup.

Resposta do Atera

Thanks so much! We are happy to hear about your great experience working with us. As always please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Parker L.

Atera for MSP's.

Avaliado em 14/04/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As the IT industry evolves, we have to also evolve to meet the needs of our clients. Our IT Company has seen a lot of changes in the industry over the last 20 years. In order to compete in this competitive market, we need to be in constant contact with our clients and to be able to quickly address their issues. Over the last year, our managers have been beta testing Managed Services Software products. They made a decision to buy a RMM package from a reputable company that wanted to break into this market. Their product offered an extensive feature list but it was too difficult to use for our staff and they did not invest the time to training and integration. So, after a year of wasting money, the owners of the company decided to go a different direction. They chose Atera, a full featured RMM and PSA product that is priced different than the rest of the market. This pricing model was what first attracted us to this product. Being a small company with a limited budget, we watch all monthly expenditures. Pricing based on the number of active Technicians just made sense to us and our clients. After the 30 Day trial period, communicating with Atera Sales and Support, we felt like this product was a perfect fit. The interface is easy to understand and Atera Support has been responsive and knowledgeable. We are still in the beginning stages of deployment and so far, we are very pleased with the performance and the Atera staff.