Exibindo 203 avaliações de 186

Atera

Software MSP tudo-em-um para fornecedores de serviços gerenciados (MSPs na sigla em inglês) e empresas de suporte de TI.

4,5 /5 (186 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 203 avaliações de 186
Frank G.

Great RMM product

Avaliado em 10/09/2020

always friendly and supportive.

Vantagens

ATERA is easy to use, fast and very reliable platform for remote management and

Desvantagens

There is nothing I dont like with ATERA, it supports antivirus and backup (via webroot and acronis)

Resposta do Atera Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for the kind words, Frank!
Happy to be a long-term vendor and partner of yours!

Jake G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Recommend to any IT admin or service company

Avaliado em 27/10/2020

Fantastic!

Vantagens

Easy to keep track of all customers and their equipment. The alerts is a major plus and the ability to break down certain customers to folders for locations is great. The integration with Splashtop and Teamviewer is a big deal also. Pushing scripts remotely, installing software remotely and the automation of patch management is incredible and invaluable to my job. My favorite thing though has to be the dedication the Atera team shows this product as it is being constantly improved and added to which my previous product did not.

Desvantagens

Honestly I have not dug into every part of the software because I just have no need to use every single feature. The worst thing I would say is probably the file size limitation when moving files via Manage > File Transfer

Resposta do Atera Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for the review Jake, and for the nice words! Our team is constantly working on the product, and seeing our customers and partners notice our work, and make good use of our features is what is driving us forward. If you are interested in finding out more about Atera, feel free to use our fresh Atera Academy module, which will showcase features and ways of optimizing your workflow in fun and interactive ways, including quizzes!

Brad G.
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Does almost everything we need.

Avaliado em 28/12/2020

Over all I'm really happy with Atera it meets many of our needs and does almost all that we need it too. Also their support has been top notch.

Vantagens

Atera offers us a solid foundation for running our MSP business. Atera makes it simple to support our customers with a interface that is easy to manage and use.

Desvantagens

The business management side could use some work so that we could more easily manage all of our customers products and cost in a single location.

James D.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Quality has gone downhill

Avaliado em 17/03/2019

We have been with Atera since 2015. We have seen a lot of changes, most for the better. But at the start of 2019 everything has gone down hill. The site is slow, remote support (Splashtop) frequently goes down, and the lack of true support. What I mean by lack of true support is that they know they have a problem on their end, yet you get a canned response from them to flush your cookies and history. We are a IT company! We know a problem when we see one, and flushing our browsers is not going to fix the issues they are having. It is quite embarrassing when a customer calls you and you are unable to help them remotely because your systems don't work. Time to move to another RMM!

Vantagens

The price point for this product is excellent, if it worked properly.

Desvantagens

Constant issues in the past few months. Cannot use remote frequently, it fails consistently since January 2019. Customer support is responsive in a canned response kind of way.

Resposta do Atera Traduzido para o Português

Hey James, thank you for the honest feedback.
As we continued on growing, and expanding our customers list, our old infrastructure was seriously tested, which could have caused performance issues, especially during peak hours.
However, since 2019, we have added a new method of pinging agents, a back-up method as well, we have revamped the splashtop reliability and integrations, and we added many more features.
In regards to the support experience, since Atera is a browser-based app, browser resets/cleaning the cache can help in several situations. This will obviously not fix performance issues, but it is a common troubleshooting procedure.
We invite you to test Atera out again, and see the improvements made since 2019 for yourself, both in reliability, as well as in features.

Sean M.
  • Setor: Manutenção predial
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Saved us 100,000 a year and revitalized our IT Dept

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

It has been a huge time-saving, money saving, frustration saving, extravaganza of awsomeness.

Vantagens

The connection to the computers in the field regardless of network (LTE,WIFI,Internal Lan, Guest) so long as you can get internet on the device it will work. (Sometimes when internet is not even available, specific circumstances). The product was found when our company was looking at Connectwise which quoted out 180,000 a year for all of our devices. Atera came in at 1 - 2 a month because of the shift away from how licensing typically destroys your budget. It allowed us to hire a helpdesk person with the savings. Not only that i got rid of my WSUS server and have been using Atera to give realistic reports about the current state of our systems without needing to spend hours going through data. This freed me up to do more of the security work that i have on a day to day basis.

Desvantagens

Some features that could be improved would be the training for how to use it. ITs such an easy product to use you accidentally forget about a lot of the things you can do in mass. I caught our Helpdesk person installing a Symantec update device by device when he should have just rolled it out through MSI deployment to the group. Since it is so easy to connect, push a file, remote in and install, then report on the software/state of the machine after he figured it would be quick.

Resposta do Atera Traduzido para o Português

Hey Sean, we are so greatful for in-depth the review, and so happy to see the levels of success that Atera helped you reach!
The reporting is something that we put plenty of work into, and luckily, this pays off, for both you as well as your clients.
In regards to the trainings, we did release our Atera Academy program, which has plenty of materials, including text, videos, quizzes, and many more, in order to help you better understand our program and, why not, have a bit of fun with the gamification element. :)
Here's to many more years of successful cooperation!

Brandon C.

Great option for MSP's

Avaliado em 27/10/2020

I love the product. I am so happy I found it in my searching for an RMM. I was using a home grown solution that was clunky and I didn't really have time to build out. This has what I need, and the cost is far better then other solutions!

Vantagens

It is very easy to use, does what you need it to, and helps automate a lot of headache tedious things for most MSPs.

Desvantagens

Its a growing product, so really the only thing I have a slight issue with is the email. If I could just have it hook into my email account instead of a forward to the created account it would be easier to deal with.

Resposta do Atera Traduzido para o Português

We are so happy to hear that Atera saved you the time and money, Brandon! We will share your email feedback with the product team, and discuss how we can better integrate with email vendors. Here's to many more years of success!

Robert D.
  • Setor: Atacadistas
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Makes my life easy!

Avaliado em 15/12/2020

Extremely positive. Their support is excellent and they are very willing to listen to feedback.

Vantagens

For us it is all about problem alerting and remote management both of which work extremely well for us. I also use (lightly) the patching tools.

Desvantagens

I still find the patching and scripting tools to be a bit of a bother. My biggest complaint is the patching tool that does scheduling does not seem to pick up machines "after the fact" if they are not online when the schedule fires. The tool itself works well, it is the scheduler that seems to have issues.

Brian S.
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

Legacy Atera Review

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

I've had an overall positive experience with Atera

Vantagens

I like the intuitive nature of it and how it is always evolving.

Desvantagens

I would like atera to integrate with active directory. It would be extremely useful if end users could log into the portal with their same windows credentials.

David M.
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

Best RMM for the Price - No options left out

Avaliado em 16/12/2020

Works great! Saves me a ton of time by automating a lot of my processes and allowing me to focus on the problem areas.

Vantagens

Very easy to install, immediate access to computers and can see all necessary information. The automated profiles is a game changer.

Desvantagens

Have had issues when we took over from another IT company that was using Atera. Had to get a different uninstall script .bat file to remove their connection. (vs simple uninstall of Atera) It would be nice if that script were included in the Atera uninstaller.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Maquinário
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Chose this solution over alot of others

Avaliado em 02/11/2020

Very good company to deal with! Fast response times as well as great customer support!

Vantagens

The fact that help desk tickets and monitoring were all in the same package as well as AV

Desvantagens

It does not have Anti Virus reports built in directly with the portal.

Andre H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great value. The features and functions continue to grow and get better all the time.

Avaliado em 29/01/2021

Extremely happy. I have sent several feature requests. Support team responds very quickly even if I just have a quick question. Very clean interface. I don't like cluttered screens and this one has just enough info to not be overwhelming.

Vantagens

Deployment is very using using Group Policy and provided MSI. You can create a custom MSI for each client. Alerts are immediate. Remote access is extremely fast and reliable. Customized branding looks great!. Create your own Power Shell scripts and schedule or launch when needed. Saves a tonne of time. Monitor SNMP devices and Network devices. Glad I no longer have to host this my self. It's nice to have this service in the cloud.

Desvantagens

Reports need improving. Very limited. I'd like the ability to cherry pick what I want in the report. Example: Computer Name, CPU, RAM, HDD or SSD, OS ver, Date Last Seen. Although I can export a report that contains this info, it also contains all other info that needs to be trimmed down in Excel. Reporting should be a quick process.

Paolo C.

Great value for money

Avaliado em 22/12/2020

Just one word: great. I arrive in the morning, I go in the global devices seen and I immediately have the day organized. Just seconds. Alarms are in real time nd highly configurable. Thank you.

Vantagens

Simple, I love the way I can have everything at a look; RMM with small customers is critical for us. The way we can check, manage remotely machines (desktop but also scripts and commands) is all we really need. Integration is good also. And, the live chat is something great.

We had Solarwinds RMM for many time. Yes, the product is more comprehensive and granular, but it's really too much for us and the cost is.... well, not sustainable.

Desvantagens

At a first glance the seen is more similar to a videogame than to a professional product, but it's functional enough. It's the worst aspect of this wonderful software, but also the only one not completely convincing. I think that a more functional seen option should have offered to customers.

Bhasker C.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Cost effective product

Avaliado em 21/10/2020

Better than our old RMM specially with cost and features that is offered.

Vantagens

First most thing I like is easy to access all the features without any complicated menus. Deploying the agent using command line options helps me to rollout for mass deployment. The splashtop is fast and easy to connect that also gives you the messaging option on the top instead of going through manage> chat. Connecting to remote is faster than the other RMM we used before. Their chat support is instant, i never had to wait for more than a min anytime i try to contact support

Desvantagens

Lot of times the chat from the manage option will not work. I would like to have the feature of searching by custom field we create or to generate reports using custom field.

Resposta do Atera Traduzido para o Português

Bhasker, thank you for the detailed review, and we are glad to see you enjoying so many of our features! Custom fields can be used in a search from either the devices or the tickets view, and we have recently made it possible to display/export custom fields using the API, which has been a requested feature for a while. This should save you some time in optimizing your workflow and finding out what you need faster.