Avaliações do Atera

Atera

Software MSP tudo-em-um para fornecedores de serviços gerenciados (MSPs na sigla em inglês) e empresas de suporte de TI.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

• Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Perfect Fit for Many Scenarios

Avaliado em 05/08/2022

The learning curve for Atera makes it great for entry level IT personnel or non-IT users who need to support applications rather than PC issues. It is a perfect fit for application managers who need an easy to use, affordable tool to support a large or small flock of systems and associated applications and users. Tech Support is very good. Reporting is handy and functional. Integrated remote control is seamless one it is setup. Scripting is very useable.

Vantagens

The licensing model for Atera sets it apart from most other similar RMM tools. Each licensed technician can manage unlimited client systems. This alleviates the overhead of tracking your head count and makes Atera possibly the most cost effective RMM product on the market today. Tech Support from Atera is also outstanding providing timely live chat interaction. They have provided more than sufficient answers to what I perceived as complicated propositions. The Atera Support Technicians are polite and appear to have a fairly decent mastery of the product.

Desvantagens

Patch management is a little clunky and the Atera agent does not always restart on its own when the PC is restarted. There is a fix for this, but that fix should not be necessary for this type of product. Its a fairly manageable inconvenience. Client system naming can get off track, but is also not hard to fix.

Resposta do Atera

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran!

Glad to see that you are getting the value for money with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and that you found onboarding to be easy.

We will definitely let our Support Team know that you've had a great experience - it will make their day

Graham

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Atera, a Strong Contender for anyone starting up an MSP-based business.

Avaliado em 18/12/2022

This software allowed me to operate in a computer support business during the last couple of years where in person visits declined on some sites. Initial pricing was quite affordable even though a business with one technician doesn't require a full ticketing and PSA tool, but felt that if I did grow enough I'd make use of these features in time.

Vantagens

The best thing about Atera is that it is always improving features, even weekly but at least monthly. I had some experience with NABLE MSP support software, so was familiar with many of the aspects that Atera had to offer and simply needed to start deployment of agents at my customer sites, so felt very productive very soon after starting. There are many resources readily available to gain additional training in areas where I don't feel as confident. Although it didn't happen often, I was able to receive technical support for issues relating to the agents or dashboard in general in CHAT, so there was no waiting.

Desvantagens

Up until two weeks ago, I had no issues with Atera. There is many new features that are being developed monthly, but most of them are not available to the lowest subscription package, but it makes sense that people paying more money should have an increasing number of features available to them. Two weeks ago, I get a payment notification from Atera that is significantly higher. When I sent an inquiry email through Atera's Contact system, they suggested that they had sent out notification months before. My incoming messages from Atera are filtered into an ATERA INCOMING MAIL folder and I double checked and verified that I had never received it. The Atera Pro level subscription increased by 33% a month. I received a return email sent back suggesting that Atera hadn't raised it's pricing in the last 6 years. At a time where small business owners are trying to build back to pre-pandemic business levels, it's unfortunate that Atera didn't have our backs. The less than helpful response from Atera also suggested that if I prepaid for the full year, it would be less of an increase overall. I also moved many of my existing sites to make use of Emsisoft Business Software and a few to utilize Acronis Cyber Backups, my payments to Atera are more than double what the Pro subscription was originally set at and that obviously means nothing.

Razões para mudar para o Atera

I liked the pricing model per technician that allowed for unlimited agents. I believed that I'd be able to keep my one person business affordable despite growth of my computer support business.

Hi Graham,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this detailed review of the Atera platform.

We are very glad that you were drawn in by the pricing model, and that you like how often we release new features.

Regarding the price increase, we are very sorry that you did not receive prior notification of this. The email was sent out to the main contact on every account, and it is possible that it went to the wrong contact.

Please reach out to support so that we can ensure that the correct email is listed, to avoid missing important communication in the future.

We hope that Atera continues to be a vital part of your business, and that you are able to take full-advantage of the features.

Moshe

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Atera is for small environments

Avaliado em 19/03/2023

Nice GUI and that's it.

Nice GUI and that's it.

Vantagens

As soon you have more than a thousand devices it's time to switch away

Desvantagens

Patch management is not working properly

Bhasker

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Cost effective product

Avaliado em 21/10/2020

Better than our old RMM specially with cost and features that is offered.

Better than our old RMM specially with cost and features that is offered.

Vantagens

First most thing I like is easy to access all the features without any complicated menus. Deploying the agent using command line options helps me to rollout for mass deployment. The splashtop is fast and easy to connect that also gives you the messaging option on the top instead of going through manage> chat. Connecting to remote is faster than the other RMM we used before. Their chat support is instant, i never had to wait for more than a min anytime i try to contact support

Desvantagens

Lot of times the chat from the manage option will not work. I would like to have the feature of searching by custom field we create or to generate reports using custom field.

ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Razões para escolher o Atera

Solarwinds is expensive and complicated to use.

SolarWinds Service Desk

Razões para mudar para o Atera

cost wise and we are not deploying to a enterprise level, we are a small scale only.

Resposta do Atera

Bhasker, thank you for the detailed review, and we are glad to see you enjoying so many of our features! Custom fields can be used in a search from either the devices or the tickets view, and we have recently made it possible to display/export custom fields using the API, which has been a requested feature for a while. This should save you some time in optimizing your workflow and finding out what you need faster.

Kevin

The best software for an SMB MSP

Avaliado em 09/07/2020

Overall this is an outstanding product. It has radical pricing, and integrates so easily with the rest of my business. With it's lightweight tools, I can run everything from a tablet even. New features are being brought out all the time, that I can choose to incorporate or not, and with the branding options, my customers see MY logo and my menu items. There is no better product on the market.

Vantagens

I run a small MSP focused on providing IT services to small (<50 employees) businesses. I have tried many software packages over the 15 years I have been in business, and all of them suffered from the same weakness. Ease of use/learning curve. They may have had some great features, but I would never get to use them because they were lost in a sea of confusion. The interface for Atera is clean, simple, and effective. You can do everything you need to without having to dig for it. If I have to search for a feature, I am not going to remember that it is even there to use, and with Atera, it is all laid out so well that it is intuitive. You open your account, setup your clients, and away you go. Nothing else even comes close to comparing

Desvantagens

The only part that is clumsy in my opinion is the patching. Rather than approving patches, you exclude patches. Back when most of my users had windows 7 this was more of an issue, as I tended towards rolling out ones I knew had no issues, rather than selectively declining. The list of patches you are excluding becomes tediously long and difficult to manage, but with Windows 10, you can only put off patches so long before they are just going to be forced, so in reality patching, where it used to be a major part of our service, is now more of an afterthought.

N-sight e NinjaOne

Razões para escolher o Atera

Initially the pricing was what lured me in. I wasn't finding I was using the full features of Naverisk, because if I didn't use them all the time, I either forgot about them, or forgot how to use them easily. Having a fixed cost no matter how many clients I use it on was game changing for me.

Naverisk

Razões para mudar para o Atera

Ease of use, pricing model.
Grant
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

So happy to meet Atera!

Avaliado em 14/12/2022

Our older vendor didn't seem to know what they wanted to be any longer. Solutions/add-ons never worked correctly and were buggy. Unreliable.

Vantagens

Love the simplicity and manageable layout. Customization has been a huge plus especially for the Dashboard. The Network Discovery tool has proved invaluable. Patch Management compared with our previous vendor has made monitoring the process and updates much easier. We love that every month there are product improvements and new innovations.

Desvantagens

Honestly have nothing negative to add to this section. The solution is great!

Hi Grant,

Thanks for reviewing Atera - it is great to hear how manageable you find the platform. I am happy to hear that Network Discovery is "invaluable," to you and the team, and that you are on top of our frequent product updates!

The fact that you have no cons to add says it all! But of course, if you ever have any issues or suggestions, please reach out to us and we will happily assist.

I hope Atera continues to be the right solution for you, making your job easier!

Andrea

I need free time for me

Avaliado em 14/12/2022

We manage many clients and many servers. The best thing is how everything is under control. And ATERA does it really well. All too well

Vantagens

Since we use ATERA, we discover another king of metod to manage our customer. Simplicity is better quality of Atera.

Desvantagens

Still nothing for now. Every day is a new discovery by implementing management functions

N-central

Razões para escolher o Atera

Because it's too cumbersome to do the same things that we do with Atera in a few minutes. We tested the Atera for two months before making the switch.

Razões para mudar para o Atera

First of all the price. Second: other products count the agent on any device. Atera consider the Technicians the focus of the business. Pay for every Technician and do everything you want. I like this kind of mentality.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for reviewing Atera. So happy to hear that you find the platform to be simple and effective for you.

Hopefully you continue to find no cons, and to discover new management functions. Check out our release notes to stay up to date: https://support.atera.com/hc/en-us/sections/201896227-Release-Notes

Adam
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great RMM solution for standalone business with multiple locations.

Avaliado em 19/12/2022

We needed a RMM/remote connection solution for in-house IT ticketing and helpdesk for a growing eye care/healthcare/eye surgery company with two technicians, 8 locations, some in-house server/data management, and nearly 500 endpoints/workstations. Atera has been great to cover all those needs.

Vantagens

To be honest, the price is what caught my eye first. I assumed that when you pay less, you get a lot less, but that is NOT the case. Atera does exactly what we needed, and we don't feel like we are paying for option we don't even use. Solid reliable service.

Desvantagens

Very few minor issues that aren't even worth mentioning.

SolarWinds Service Desk

Razões para mudar para o Atera

At first, price. However Atera was very full featured and well developed which was a pleasant surprise.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review of Atera. Happy to hear that you came for the price, but stayed for the value you found in the platform!

We hope that Atera continues to fill your needs as an MSP.

Josh

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great software that keeps getting better!

Avaliado em 14/12/2022

It's a great product at a great price. I hope they keep improving and listen to the community that uses it!

Vantagens

It's easy to set up and use. All the features are there and they keeps adding more and fine tuning the experience.

Desvantagens

The only thing that has been frustrating is the lack of multimonitor support in Splashtop (the main remote connection software). This feature is available in the regular version of Spashtop, the community has requested it numerous times but it still hasn't been implemented.

Hey Josh,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Happy to hear that you find Atera easy-to-use, and like the continually added features!

Regarding multi-monitor support, you are able to do this with AnyDesk which is available on our Growth and Power subscription plans!

Keep enjoying Atera, Josh!

Benjamin
  • Setor: Mineração e metais

Helped us dramatically streamline IT Support

Vantagens

Atera helped us dramatically to streamline our IT support, remote administration, system health monitoring and system automation. Giving us insights that were only possible with physically having the machine within our network before.

Desvantagens

Additional Atera features are only available as an additional subscription.

Razões para mudar para o Atera

Pricing and additional value with discounted 3rd integrations.

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. So great that the platform has helped you streamline your IT support, thats our goal!

Regarding new features being available for additional subscriptions, this is a company decision. However, you are always welcome to reach out to [email protected] to give us this important feedback.

Grant
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Atera provides great value for the money

Avaliado em 04/02/2022

I've used Atera for almost six months and couldn't be happier. Very feature rich, and frequently adds helpful updates. A nice gui and a strong search engine make it easy to use. Patch management much more effective than my previous product.

Vantagens

A pleasant gui and easy navigation are standout features. The strong search engine is very helpful.

Desvantagens

Some of the helpdesk is a little confusing and we're still getting the hang of it. Until it's tuned, it can be "noisy" with alerts.

Razões para escolher o Atera

n-able could be a little too complex, and the per-agent licensing was getting very expensive. In addition, one of our techs accidentally deleted a location and there was no way to recover it.

N-sight

Razões para mudar para o Atera

Can't beat the integrations and the per-user pricing.

Resposta do Atera

Thank you for the kind words, Grant!
We put a lot of work and effort into the GUI and seamless usage of Atera, and we are glad to see that they are being noticed.

Howard

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product with improvements rolled out monthly

Avaliado em 30/11/2020

Vantagens

Deployment through Group Policy is VERY easy as the installer is a very small MSI.

Desvantagens

Management for non-windows based machines is till not great. Mac OS deployment is very clunky and manual. Linux agent does not yet exist, but is apparently coming. Manually adding SNMP objects is still very clunky. The device layout screen is not customizable and looks like a wall of text. Atera has said these changes are coming, and their follow through this year on promised features vs deployed features is pretty good. So I'm optimistic this will be in place soon.

TeamViewer Remote, N-sight, NinjaOne e Pulseway

Razões para mudar para o Atera

The per-user price point was good, and makes this a much better value than a Pulseway that charges per device. The free month gives you a good opportunity to evaluate it and shows that this product is a good value.
Brian

Great option for small MSP looking for a simple, affordable solution

Avaliado em 04/01/2020

We're a small MSP with 3 techs. Labtech/Connectwise is WAY overkill. We miss a few features but honestly it hasn't been enough of a hindrance to regret our decision. Cost savings is worth whatever bells and whistles we lost.

Can it be better? Sure. But that's why it's great knowing the dev team is constantly releasing new features and improvements.

Great option for small MSP looking for a simple, affordable solution

Simplicity. It felt a bit barebones at first coming from Labtech, but it refocused us on the important things and not get scatter brained. We took on the attitude of "if Altaro doesn't have it, you don't need it". It's been two years and we honestly haven't looked back.

It's also great having a flat fee per tech instead of per agent fee. It's a relief when deploying agents since It doesn't feel like I'm incurring additional overhead each time I add an agent.

I also appreciate their agile feature releases. It gives me the feeling that the team is not sitting still and always earning my dollar.

Desvantagens

The reporting is a bit weak. I'm used to being able to hook into the database and generate custom reports coming from Connectwise. I used to have a Excel pivot table pulling data directly from Connectwise and it was data nerd heaven.

While API is available, it doesn't supply the same volume of information that the built-in reports offer. I submitted a feature request to simply expose the reports via API (this is how Connectwise does it) so hopefully that will happen in the future.

Also, Splashtop remote control that comes with Atera is just too slow to connect. It's actually pretty good once the connection is established, but there's a ~30 sec delay from the time you click on the button. That might not sound like much, it can feel like eternity when there is a customer on the phone. Plus it takes too long to find out when the connection doesn't work for some reason. We bit the bullet and paid for Screenconnect.

Pulseway

Cost / complexity

Cost / simplicity
Carlos
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I have been using atera and its been one of the greatest tool I ever used

Avaliado em 24/08/2022

Overall is a great experience, as a sole IT admin this tool is fantastic!, i cant even learn all its features it has so many features, one of the best things that you can have is the free webinars, and constant developing and upgrading, thats what makes a software company great!

Vantagens

the fact that you are able to remote to any computer from anywhere to everywhere is excellent!, the web based interface is nice and it refreshes station information very quickly, the easiest thing to do is to install the service, you can do it in various ways, one of the easiest is by running a line of code on CMD so you dont have to download anything, its automatic!!!

Desvantagens

I don't like 2fA if you're in a rush and don't have access to your phone, or if you have issues with the connection, you wont be able to remote to any computer, additionally sometimes when you try to login from mobile android or ios the service doesnt work , but that rarely happens , you have to delete cache and try again

TeamViewer Remote

Razões para escolher o Atera

Lack of real remote capabilities

Pricing

Resposta do Atera

Hey, thanks so much for this 10 out of 10 review! I am so happy to hear that you are taking full advantage of our remote connection, and that you find installing the Atera agent so easy. That's the goal, so I'm glad to hear we are succeeding with you!
I understand your hesitations about 2FA and that it can take some extra time. However, Atera takes security extremely seriously, and it is for this reason that it is mandated. If you ever have any problem though, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] and they will be happy to look into those mobile login issues.
I hope you continue to enjoy our services, and keep on using Atera to it's fullest potential!

Marek
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Atera Review

Avaliado em 02/06/2023

The platform provided a comprehensive suite of IT management tools that streamlined my operations and improved customer service. The integrated RMM capabilities, service desk, and reporting features were particularly valuable in maintaining the performance and security of my clients' systems. The intuitive user interface and ease of use made it simple to navigate and access the various features. While there were some limitations in customization, the core functionalities of Atera were reliable and effective. Overall, Atera proved to be a valuable solution for my IT management needs, helping me deliver efficient and high-quality services to my clients.

Vantagens

One of the things I liked most about Atera was its all-in-one approach to IT management. The platform offered a comprehensive suite of tools and features that covered various aspects of IT support and service delivery. I particularly appreciated the integrated remote monitoring and management (RMM) capabilities, which allowed me to proactively monitor and maintain my clients' systems. The ticketing system and service desk were also well-designed, providing a centralized place to track and manage customer requests. Additionally, Atera's reporting and analytics features provided valuable insights into the performance and health of my IT infrastructure. Overall, the holistic approach of Atera simplified my IT management processes and improved efficiency.

Desvantagens

one aspect I liked least was the limited customization options in certain areas. While the platform offered a range of pre-built templates and workflows, there were instances where I wanted more flexibility to tailor the system to my specific needs. For example, I found some limitations in customizing the appearance and branding of the customer portal. However, despite these minor limitations, the core functionalities of Atera were robust and effective in meeting my IT management requirements.

Steven

Atera, the one stop, low cost, go to, for all your IT Managed Services needs

Avaliado em 11/04/2019

When we started our IT Managed Services business, we had gone with another vendor for PSA, RMM, and Remote Support. After spending thousands of dollars and wasting untold hours doing configurations, we thought that there had to be a better way. That is when we found Atera! I only wish we would have found Atera sooner because we would have saved so much time and money. It is clear that Atera was built from the ground up, by people who understand what it's like to run an MSP. We setup the free trial, then had Atera up and running in literal MINUTES. Seriously, in minutes we had the entire thing configured, with our branding and email and automated ticketing responses. Also, the fact that you are not charged for every agent has been such a blessing to our clients because that means that, we are able to put agents onto systems that we otherwise would not have. So, even system that only get break fix support, can now have an agent on them, which allows us to remotely troubleshoot them. This fact alone saves tons of money and time!
Bottom line, if you are a new MSP or even a seasoned provider, you will get a tremendous value from choosing or switching to Atera. One last thing I will say. Since Atera recently moved the entire platform over a Microsoft Azure infrastructure, they have been pushes out updates and improvements a breakneck pace!

Vantagens

Low cost of entry and low monthly cost
No cost for per agent
VERY easy setup
VERY easy to use

Desvantagens

Not as feature rich as some of the pricier competitors, but since moving to Microsoft Azure, they have been adding new features left and right!

Resposta do Atera

Thanks so much Steven! We truly appreciate your great feedback and are happy to say that we are continuing to make daily updates to make your experience even better!

Kevin

Very Satisfied

Avaliado em 14/12/2022

Came to Atera from Kaseya. (Kaseya, please don't buy Atera)So much more affordable. I like Atera enough that I pay annually now. I'm committed. Support is usually helpful. Rarely have to wait in a long queue.

Vantagens

It's easy to use, the script library is growing and very useful.

Desvantagens

Splashtop remote access - It works well, but I would really like to be able to view multiple remote monitors at the same time!

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. It is great that you find the platform easy to use and price-efficient.

Regarding viewing multiple remote monitors, this is not something that Splashtop offers. However, if you are on the growth or power plan, you have access to AnyDesk which allows you to do this.

Avaliador Verificado

Great Platform for MSPs

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

Vantagens

Atera has been great and my company has been through most all of the big name PSA/RMM combos. It was easy to setup, easy to use on a daily basis, and they are continuing to add features it seems weekly. Lastly, the cost compared to the other guys is so low, I thought there had to be a catch...but there is no catch!

Desvantagens

There are some automation options for ticketing and RMM that aren't available yet.

N-sight, Zoho Desk e NinjaOne

Cost and features

Excellent value all around

Avaliado em 24/10/2019

This is the best value I have been able to find with all the RMMs, with all the features I need and many I dont, that i have been able to find at a good price point for any company size. I dont know that I could ask for more, very satisfied with this service.

Vantagens

I love the amount of easy organization, the full functionality for device agent software, reporting, alerts, and overall ease of use that sits at the point of not being overblown and too much to work with.

Desvantagens

I have yet to find something I do not like, but I wish there was more granular control per agent on being able to select what is reported on for alerts.

Mark

Invaluable IT Management Tool

Avaliado em 19/12/2022

Great. Couldn't run biz without you...

Great. Couldn't run biz without you...

Vantagens

Remote connectivity and alerting of critical mass on server infrastructure

Desvantagens

Customer support... All I ever hear is this is going to be added to the application soon regarding features and wish lists.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reviewing Atera - we are glad to hear that you find the platform "invaluable," and make full use of the alerting and remote connectivity capabilities.

If you are having issues with customer support or are disappointed with feature implementation, I suggest that you reach out to [email protected].

Donald

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best tool to break into the MSP arena

Avaliado em 22/03/2022

It has been 85% positive. It has allowed us to grow our business without bankrupting us in the process. It offers better than 80% of the features that the big solutions offer, at 10-15% the cost of the other solutions.

Vantagens

We love the white label branding and the assorted options to access our clients via multiple remote tools.

Desvantagens

There are not as many vendor integrations with other MSP tools as I would like. It took us a while to find an outsourced NOC and Help desk firm that would use Atera.

Resposta do Atera

Thank you for the review, Donald! We are glad to see that you are enjoying using Atera and saving serious money while at it.
In regards to vendor integrations, please feel free to make suggestions on our features board, as well as functionality suggestions.

• Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Atera

Avaliado em 15/12/2022

Support on issues and overall operation has been great to use so far.

Support on issues and overall operation has been great to use so far.

Vantagens

I like the ease of use and the ability to have endless connections to review and use on the platform.

Desvantagens

The reporting and integration is still getting alot of work and is getting better, but I wish it was more robust.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reviewing us! Glad that you find Atera easy to use.

Regarding reporting and integrations, we are constantly working to improve these. Continue to stay up to date by reading our release notes as well!

Hope Atera continues to help you run your business!

Adam

Great Bang for the Buck!

Avaliado em 30/03/2022

The scaling based on per technician is the best in the industry. I really like the way this helps an MSP grow.

Vantagens

The information related to critical hardware counters and inventory is something that provides immediate value.

Desvantagens

User assignment doesn't allow for one user to be attached to multiple hardware platforms. We have a number of situations where a client has multiple systems.

SolarWinds Service Desk e NinjaOne

The per technician billing

Resposta do Atera

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran!

Glad to see that you are getting the value for money aka best "bang for your buck" with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution! Obviously, the unlimited endpoints is also a nice bonus

Pratham
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great tool with lots of helpful features and ease of use

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

Via their remote access capabilities, they were able to resolve the issue of face-to-face consumer interactions during the Coronavirus. As a result of Atera's increased solutions and partner integration, my work was centralised and enabled for more dynamic administration. Connecting quickly allows you to install any needed software and drivers. Several customer visits are avoided thanks to Atera. Atera responds to bugs and problems and adds new features on a monthly basis.

Vantagens

Sincerity speaking, automation is what I value the most. It is simple to use the ticketing, install the agent, and connect the devices to the appropriate business. Quite steady, in fact. I get new features rather often because of continuous product development. It also offers me options for third-party integration. It significantly aided us in streamlining our system automation, system health monitoring, remote administration, and IT support. giving us insights that were previously only attainable when the computer was physically present within our network.

Desvantagens

Tickets cannot be given to customers at a specific time, such as a ticket that would become active tomorrow at a specific hour. Indeed, the blade has two edges. The price continues rising while they keep adding things. I wish the bottom tier were consistent. Device discovery via networks is an extra cost. My mid-tier subscription ought to contain this function. For accurate reporting, systems will occasionally need to have the Atera service re-enabled.

Bob
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

My Atera Experience

Avaliado em 19/05/2021

Overall experience with Atera has been a pleasurable and productive experience

Overall experience with Atera has been a pleasurable and productive experience

Vantagens

I came from a MSP that used Connectwise and Automate, I find that Atera can accomplish most of the tasks that those two products plus Screenconnect could for a substantially less price. Features and price are a very important balance for a non-profit 1 man IT department. The fact that you can fully run with Atera for a full 30 days and the ease of setup on Servers, PC's and Mac's was very impressive.

Desvantagens

Our integration was pretty straight forward. The knowledge base feature I would like to use but find the current documentation a little lacking. That's when I wish there was a a live support line to contact instead of via email.

Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Razões para mudar para o Atera

Some of the out of the box features