437 avaliações

Freedcamp

Project management & collaboration platform for businesses

4,6 /5 (437 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
437 avaliações
Marcello K.
Setor: Museus e instituições
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Freedcamp is the best solution

Avaliado em 31/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our team uses it to manage visual exhibition projects as well as institutional projects.

Vantagens

Melhor software de gestão que já usei, fácil de trabalhar, intuitivo, tenho rápidas respostas sobre necessidades e dúvidas, a equipe sempre está nos dando suporte quando necessitamos, eu não substituo por outro. Duplicar, copiar, mover, muitas funcionalidades para quem faz gestão de projetos. Para quem desenvolve um projeto com muitas pessoas é excelente.

Desvantagens

Acredito que o ponto fraco seja a necessidade de todos os colaboradores necessitarem pagar o sistema para poderem ser usados o sistema, quando o admininstrador paga existe uma requisição para que os demais colaboladores tambem paguem ou o sistema faz a cobrança do administrador. Deixei de usar a versão paga porque aonde trabalho se recusaram a comprar o plano para os 50 colaboladores, acho que vale aqui uma revisão da equipe do freedcamp para rever uma nova possibilidade.

Robson G.
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Validação Freedcamp

Avaliado em 23/06/2020

Vantagens

facilidade de uso e simplicidade para crianças de novos projetos e adição de tarefas

Desvantagens

falta de gráficos para acompanhamento de prazos das atividades

Christopher J.

All In One Business Management @ Amazing Prices

Avaliado em 07/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I think what impresses me about Freedcamp the most is the level of support. I asked about an automation feature I needed to maximize my workflow, and they rolled it out across the whole platform not long after! I have tons of experience with SaaS but this is next level.

Vantagens

I love how accessible the team here has made Freedcamp to just about anyone. At first this devalued the whole thing in my mind, until I started trying out the premium features. I love how responsive the team is, and how customizable the software is. Between the combination of these two things, you can achieve pretty much anything you can imagine as far as project management software goes.

The enterprise features are super cool too. The custom domain is almost unheard of in this space, tie that in with the branding and wow my mind is blown.

Desvantagens

The learning curve. There is SO many features that figuring out how to prioritize and train on the ones you want to use can be overwhelming. I think this is a good problem to have, but it must be taken into consideration especially with larger organizations

Eric Y.
Setor: Escritório de advocacia

Great (Unknown) Project Mgmt Tool

Avaliado em 07/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use Freedcamp every day and love it. It is general enough to be useful in any industry, but it has enough features and functionality to be useful for specific industries like mine (legal) that have a significant need for quality project mgmt software.

Vantagens

I can't say enough good things about Freedcamp plus it has so many features, it is hard to pick just the best one. I judge software, in part, on how much I enjoy using it. Is it useful, beneficial, or even fun to use? Or, does it leave me disappointed, confused, or frustrated. Freedcamp is a joy to use, and it helps me keep my projects on track as well as my coworkers. I am surprised it is not as well known as some competitors like Trello. It should be!

Desvantagens

Freedcamp has some complexity in terms of customizing projects, groups, etc. It can be done but there is a slight learning curve.

Olga F.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

It was struggle, struggle and struggle again

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 31/07/2020

See above
Switching to another tool (basecamp) was something I lobbied and asked and could support myself through my organisation but the project coordinator who liked the tool was not in favour of any changes. The project is almost over, I will be happy to forget this nightmare.
Please do more usability testing and make software user friendly!

Vantagens

The only thing I liked it that the person who implemented it seemed to enjoy all the intricacies of the tool . I can imagine that computer science background was of help to this person. Otherwise, as a user I found this the worst software package I had to use in my entire professional life.

Desvantagens

3 years of struggle with each functionality of the tool - discussion threads, status, notifications etc. make it impossible to name one thing. I wonder whether there was any form of usability testing with new users ? I doubt it.
I conquered the tool each time I needed some response from colleagues badly however it was never easy and I gave up doing an additional e-mail round to be sure the message reached the addressee.

Resposta do Freedcamp

Hi! I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We rarely get complaints like these, but we will consider implementing more usability testing.

I would also like to add that we have no record of you ever being in contact with our support team, so I think the 1/5 rating in that category is a bit unfair.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 0.0/10

Michael P.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
Traduzido para o Português

Freedcamp is amazing and a life saver overall

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is an amazing amount of software for the free tier and I highly recommend it for those with large teams, and those with small minimal teams the premium version is well worth it.

Vantagens

Freedcamp is an amazing tool on the free version. For a company like mine, where I have a lot of different clients, and they have a lot of different marketers, designers, etc. that often need to be included on their tasks and conversations, it makes all the sense in the world for me to use this free tool... It organizes each client into its own project and we are able to create different types of task lists etc.

Desvantagens

There are features in the pro/paid version that I would LOVE to have... The problem here is that if you have 30 - 50 clients, with 2 - 5 persons on each team, all with varying degrees of involvement on their website but all need to be kept in the loop on what tasks are open and what arent... It becomes impossible to upgrade, because I would have to upgrade for each user license... This kept me from an awesome appsumo deal that I really wanted to buy, but didnt make sense.

My suggestion to them would be able to find a way to have just a few users, or even just one, that has the capabilities to upgrade the plan, and create subtasks, etc. while still keeping the same functionality for the free tier users. I NEED the clients to be able to create, edit, etc. their own tasks. I would literally lose functionality and the ability to use the platform for upgrading.

My 2 cents.

Shawngela P.
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Traduzido para o Português

Freedcamp is an Amazing Project Management Software that is insanely affordable!

Avaliado em 29/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Freedcamp solved a desperate need for me to have an affordable project management software that fit my needs. Freedcamp fits that and more. I upgraded to the business plan and couldn't be more happy. The business plan for 5+ years, is far cheaper than what I was paying for a competitor for one year.

Vantagens

Freedcamp helps me easily see my upcoming tasks, tasks that are past due and comments on projects that need my attention.

Desvantagens

As much as I love Freedcamp, I would say that setting it up, although not hard, did require some attention to detail. Figuring out how to add individual people and how to turn on specific apps for each project wasn't as intuitive as I would have liked. Having said this, after a few videos, I was up and going.

Val O.
Traduzido para o Português

Great value and great features

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The experience was really good, as I mention before the only hassle is the user and roles management. I was able to set up my projects right away and start to focus on he actual activities.

Vantagens

One of the things that got me using Freedcamp is that the free plan its actually functional in the long run, you can do a lot in the free trier, so you can actually spend time getting to know the software and exploring it.
I like that you can create as many projects as you like and you can change how you can view your project to suit the needs of that specific project. Adding task and sub task and changing the status its super easy. You just drag and drop. In general the projects are super flexible (you can add the modules you need for each project)and very easy to use.

Desvantagens

The roles and teams are probably the only thing that's a bit complex, and how to manage that. I think there are probably to many and there are a lot of option sin how you can manage it, so that's what makes it a bit confussing.

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzido para o Português

Almost perfect, but not quite

Vantagens

When you get down to it, it is pretty simple. I've had to spend more time than i prefer on setup. Wish there was a service for that piece.

Desvantagens

It has been a beast to implement and drive users to the tool. The lag in updates hurts us as times when new things are added, we have to wait a solid 2-3 min before they show up for the team. This lag is just enough time for "i don't see it on my freedcamp" emails.

I also wish there was a better way to limit view to team members. This is what is on your plate today, period.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Carlos G.
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Great tool for any size company

Vantagens

It is easy to use even for non-tech people and offers the possibility to connect all your work with other platforms where the team usually keep their files and program their activities like dropbox or gdrive and gcalendar, so, is very useful to have this conectivity

Desvantagens

Some free features were moved only for subscription accounts without notice, anyway, the subscription is not expensive but some notification would be appreciated.

Megan M.

Our preferred Project management tool

Vantagens

We manage complicated product on boarding projects with sometimes 50 tasks, hundreds of comments and documents that we need to keep organized. This is our preferred communication tool. You receive and email every time the project is updated and can assign tasks. You get daily recaps on each board. Currently managing 23 betas using this program.

Desvantagens

Learning how to work it was challenging for me (we had so many projects just finding them was hard even using the search tool) but I got the hang of it

Chirag K.

All-In-One Project Management Tool

Avaliado em 08/09/2020

Vantagens

It's a solid platform without any glitches and errors. It has many features but I personally like their bulk task creation, you can import a list from an excel file and create tasks in bulk, don't know of many PM tools that have this feature. It also many other 3rd party integrations and works seamlessly.

Desvantagens

There is a learnig curve and I feel like Freedcamp UI/UX isn't updated as per the current trends. There are so many things you can do with this tool but it's overwhelming.

Ew M.
Setor: Redação e edição de texto
Traduzido para o Português

For small organizations, this is a great free option

Avaliado em 07/08/2020

Vantagens

I'm a freelancer working with several different clients. I use Freedcamp with clients who aren't already using another project-management service, and the free version gives me everything I need. My clients don't take to it immediately; they prefer to rely on email for most communication and file-sharing, but for my own personal projects or for working with subcontractors, I like the file-sharing capabilities and the calendar integrations. Filling out an honest survey about why Freedcamp has been a useful solution is the very least that I can do to thank them for keeping a free option for the platform, so here I am!

Desvantagens

I wish that I didn't have to pay to get the ability to copy projects, but it was smart business for them to withhold that from the free service, because I've *almost* broken down and gotten it. But I'm a penny-pincher, so I'm holding out. I also still haven't quite figured out how to get global teams working quite right, but that's probably on me!

Sandra W.
Setor: Design gráfico
Traduzido para o Português

Freedcamp works for my business

Avaliado em 05/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall I think Freedcamp is good for managing the design and marketing projects that I do for clients. It allows me to keep files, discussions, and other details related to the project in one place.

Vantagens

I like that I can do a variety of things in one place. I can exchange files with clients or subcontractors. I can start discussions with clients or subcontractors. Or I can use the discussion feature to make notes for myself. I like the timer feature where I can track the time spent on a project. I also like the tasks feature to keep track of what I need to do.

Desvantagens

There are certain things I would like to do in the software, but I am not sure how to do them. I don't know if they are possible, or perhaps I need more training to understand how to accomplish them. One thing is I would like to hide the archived projects, so I don't have to scroll through them every time I am trying to select a project.

Resposta do Freedcamp

Hi, Sandra! You should know that it's possible to hide archived projects. Click your user name in the right side of the menu and select Manage System. Then, click the settings icon and choose the option "Hide Archived Projects"

if you have any other questions, let us know at [email protected]

Jamie R.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Traduzido para o Português

If you want a project management software that works for you...

Avaliado em 04/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

One unexpected benefit of Freedcamp is the improvement to the staff’s morale when I don’t have to do nearly as much micro-managing and instead they can see in writing exactly what is expected, the due date, communicate progress, etc. without a manager constantly asking. It also makes editing or correcting errors or mistakes more like collaboration than like corrections.

Vantagens

Freedcamp is so incredibly intuitive and user friendly, not to mention, each time I have ever had a hiccup or a desired result from the software that I couldn’t achieve on my own, I just emailed support and they were able to customize from the back end to make it do anything I needed.

I can’t say enough about the amount of time this tool saves me as chief of operations and I can’t imagine doing my job without it.

Desvantagens

The only feature I feel could be improved significantly is the “email in” feature. It’s quite cumbersome the first time you email into a project and if you are like me, you have so many projects going at one time that it is not convenient to have to log in, go to the project, select email in, copy the address and then alter it depending on if it’s a file, discussion, etc.

Tom H.
Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Extraordinary Value, Flexibility, Features, Support, UI/UX that keeps improving

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My consulting, ops and support support teams (from 3 to 20) have been using Freedcamp since 2017. Started with the free version which was met earlier requirements and quickly upgraded to the Business Plan. The platform has consistently met/exceeded my requirements for the wide range of use cases that my company encounters as we help internal and external clients with all aspects of business and product launches, turn-arounds, and M&As. The Freedcamp leadership, dev and support teams have always been responsive, they listen closely to the users, meet promised release dates and quickly roll out fixes and improvements that match or are better than competing platforms and customer feedback/requests

Vantagens

Features and Functions that match or greatly improve upon other all the popular platforms I've used
Clean, customizable, well designed and easy to learn and use UI / UX
Very easy to deploy, onboard new users (internal teams, distributed workgroups, and contractors and clients)
Powerful and flexible for both experienced users & project managers (agile and waterfall) and for people with limited to no tech skills
Helpful and intuitive dashboard, reporting, tracking, drill downs, integrations with popular workgroup and collaboration platforms including Microsoft, Google, Dropbox, etc
Fast and continuous platform improvements
Cost/Benefit/Feature set offers a much better value than other platform I've used or vetted

Desvantagens

The CRM module is functional and usable, and may meet the needs of organizations that are seeking a single platform for project management, support, and customer contact management - but it's not as mature or feature-rich as many popular stand-alone 3rd party CRMs.

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Design gráfico
Traduzido para o Português

Freedcamp is a great project management tool that allows teams to collaborate.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall Freedcamp is great tool for project management.

Vantagens

Using the entry-level (free) set up covers a lot of needs for most uses. This allows you to use the software and learn what works and doesn't for your team and fully gauge the need for paid services.

Desvantagens

Expanding their add-ons to a variety of applications is probably the biggest issue. Though not a huge blocker, it opens up the application to be used by more companies already mid-stride in their business decisions. For example, Freshbooks integrates with the invoicing application but it takes some work to get Quickbooks to do so.

Gustavo emiliano Z.
Setor: Desenvolvimento de programas

Mis comentarios

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Me encanta lo uso para gestionar mis proyectos. Solamente estoy tratando de ver como integrar esto:

- mi bloc de notas de OneNote donde llevo notas diarias
- mi bandeja de entrada de oultook donde marco emails diarios y esos van a parar a:
- TO- DO de microsoft

Esas 3 herramientas aun las sigo usando , ademas de Freedcamp, no puedo despegarme de ellas ya que no encuentro como hacer eso mismo de forma eficiente en Freedcamp.

Saludos!

Vantagens

Hi i speak spanish, sory. I need write in spanish.

Hola, bueno el producto la verdad me parece excelente. Soy un admirador de este desarrollo y me gusta muchisimo. Lamentablemente aqui en Argentina el pais donde vivo el costo del dolar en relacion a la moneda local es muy alto 1 dolar = 100 pesos argentinos :-(

Desvantagens

Yo intentaria que no "mezclaran" el idioma English con el Spanish, porque hay muchisimas palabras en Ingles en la version español que confunden. Lo mismo con algunos modismos que usan en USA son diferentes en español.-
Otra cosa que no me agrada mucho en cuestion de diseño son algunos elementos demasiado "grandes" como botones o elementos de diseño que tienen un tamaño grande y ocupan mucha pantalla en cuanto a la usabilidad y experiencia de usuario. Yo dejaria todo como está pero con algunos elementos mas "delicados" . Si bien se nota que comenzó con un estilo minimalista luego fue tomando color con demasiados objetos que no tienen mucha relevancia en el uso diario.

Y otra contra que encuentro es la dificultad para enteder los roles de los usuarios que no pagan, es decir no entiendo bien si puedo incluir a un cliente mio dentro y el que privilegios de usuario tiene. La parte de roles de usuarios no es clara, por lo menos en la version español presta a confusion.

Son detalles, si algun dia quieren que haga un analisis completo bien hecho solo me lo tienen que pedir y estaré orgulloso de poder ayudarlos. Hago sitios web desde el año 200 :-)

Malice G.
Setor: Software

Project Management That's Not a Project to Manage

Vantagens

Freedcamp has been indispensable to our company, both in our nascent and more developed business stages. It's interface is straightforward, and its robust feature set allowed us to utilize new tools as our business grew and demanded more. Key among those was a built-in time tracker that allowed us to better and more accurately quote projects. Its free features were sufficient for our needs in the beginning, but the price point for upgrading to Business/Enterprise level was also reasonable, especially compared to similar platforms. We were also able to start using it "out of the box" rather than some other platforms we tried out, where merely setting everything up was an investment of time and resources we, as a small business, just didn't have.

Desvantagens

The mobile app is not as robust as the browser-based application, but the company has been making improvements on that front.

John L.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

A great balance of complexity and features but a bit of a learning curve

Avaliado em 01/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Complex academic research projects with collaboration among Canadian and Tanzanian teams.

Vantagens

Web-based so easy to add on team members regardless of their hardware and experience. Flexible; can assign tasks, dates, priorities, people and can create several levels of sub-tasks. I like the integration with Dropbox so that files are easily available to all partners and access does not depend on Freedcamp itself. If I ever decide to stop using Freedcamp, I won't have valuable files locked into Freedcamp that I'll have to download before quiting. The support is superb; emails are answered quickly, often within hours and questions answered accurately and concisely without the usual boilerplate text verbiage that many software companies (esp. the big ones) like to indulge in. Switching between the list and Kanban views is very nice.

Desvantagens

With complex projects, the webpages can begin to be very cluttered. As well, the default for finished tasks in to us a strike-out font as opposed to hiding or archiving them so one may see a page where the majority of text is struck out.
reporting is rudimentary, basically a summary of tasks and a time period with little customization possible. I would like, for example, to be able to generate a report by individual team member of all of their assigned tasks and deadlines.

Francesco M.
Setor: Nanotecnologia
Traduzido para o Português

Great for daily use in a R&D team

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use Freedcamp daily for organizing, planning and carrying out our work, setting priorities, organizing meetings and projects. I usually recommend Freedcamp to colleagues.

Vantagens

Calendar, project management, team management and task planning are great features. These features help us in organizing our workplan.

Desvantagens

The management of completed/incomplete tasks is a bit messy. The user should be provided with the option of archiving old tasks without "deleting" them.
Integration with external services (for example Google Drive) could be improved.
A full mobile (Android, etc.) version of Freedcamp would be great.

John N.
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Freedcamp for Higher Ed IT Project Management

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It just works and helps minimize the amount of communication overhead with team members when compared with other products. If you've used a social networking platform and a task list, you can use Freedcamp.

Vantagens

The value proposition for the price was outstanding. Core desired features are included without a mandatory subscription at the highest level. Licensing is also based on role and flexible use. This keeps operational costs low .

Desvantagens

There is a lack of task dependencies/linking unless leveraging the highest edition if the product. Also, areas of the UX make performing bulk operations difficult (e x: mass assignment of status/priority/assignee)

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Alistair D.
Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

An well structured time saver that helps run projects efficiently.

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I loved the clarity of thinking that Freedcamp offers through its very clean interface. Compared to a support system I was previously using Freedcamp is a breath of fresh air and I could not imagine running projects without it now.

I would also add that the entry level version is totally free and comes with Unlimited Projects, Tasks, Storage, and Users.

Vantagens

Freedcamp provides a very scalable solution for anyone that needs to increase their productivity through improved project management. Initially I used Freedcamp for one client and one detailed project. Then it grew to one client with multiple in-depth projects, then it grew to multiple clients with multiple projects.

The way Freedcamp is designed it handled this growth easily, and as an end user the process was very straight forward and instinctive without the need to refer to any documentation at all.

Desvantagens

Advanced use of Freedcamp would involve the use of widgets which are mostly available to power users. I found widget implementation to be a little confusing at first and perhaps the least developed aspect of Freedcamp. This may be down to my lack of experience in this area and I perhaps need to checkout the knowledgebase articles in this area.

Ed C.
Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
Traduzido para o Português

Just right, not too much, not too little.

Avaliado em 24/06/2020

So far great.

Vantagens

I chose this because other packages are WAY too bloated with features I didn't need but could not avoid and a some packages are simply too stripped down to be any more useful than pen and paper. Freedcamp has a ton of features but you can ignore the ones you're not interested in. User interface is the most approachable of any task software I've used.

Desvantagens

I wanted more ability to manually order tasks on a list. I need due dates but I also need to juggle stuff around by simply clicking and dragging. Freed camp is set up a bit too rigid. if I give something a due date, it wants to order by due date and then tasks without due dates get lost in the shuffle. While looking at the ordered list, I want to be able to click and drag something to the top to give it priority. But you can't without changing the order setting in the menu, which then changes EVERYTHING in the list, not just the one you care about. #2 - I'd love to be able to do some fast edits of a task (like text) right in the list view without having to fully open the task. #3 - The right column with easy drag and drop due dates, priorities, and progress is a GREAT feature. Would be even better if it included user generated "tags". You have a tags feature but not in that column. #4 - in the "projects" view pane, each individual project takes up too much space forcing me to scroll through them. Would love an option to simplify the view so it's a quick text list that is more likely to fit on one page. #5 - Calendar view is great. Would be helpful if on the "month" and "week" view I could see the entire task name by hovering the mouse over the task. Month view truncates the text string so small it's hard to know what it is from just a few words.

Mark M.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Traduzido para o Português

Freedcamp is a hidden gem

Avaliado em 23/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Mainly used for project, incident, and help desk management.

Vantagens

The dashboard, task list, and multi-project tracking are the best features of this software. Most often used features like task priority, progress, status, etc. are one-click or drag and drop. Easily see all tasks across one or more projects

Task list summaries contain all the needed details one one line including status, progress, assignee, start, etc. I use the multi-project task view all the time as it is easy to sort and filter tasks on a variety of fields and save those filters.

The UI is clean and uncluttered.

Flexible email notification system for tracking status changes.

Using the Lite/Minimalist Plan, but the Free plan has everything most organizations need for project and task management. The free plan blows away many other project and task management offerings.

Resposta do Freedcamp

>Freedcamp has a very good multi-level and detailed user, role, and permission management structure, but the UI for managing this is more complicated than it needs to be.

We want to redesign the Manage System page in the near future. If you have any specific tips please send them at [email protected] I'll make sure our design team sees them.