Authorize.Net

Processamento de cartão de crédito para pequenas e médias empresas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

147 avaliações

Nipon
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

They are still providing the best card processing services for websites & online shops!

Avaliado em 20/09/2022

Great! I call them the universal card processor for almost every sort of business

Vantagens

You might not hear a lot about them these days but actually they are the biggest network of merchant account provider processing card payments for almost every type of businesses since the beginning of e-commerce. They offer plan for high risk business sectors too and process cards in a lot of currencies. Plug-ins available for almost every platform out there and clear payments to bank daily.

Desvantagens

I found there interface little tricky and needed expert’s help to integrate with my e-commerce site.

Square Payments, PayPal Commerce Platform e Stripe

Razões para escolher o Authorize.Net

Stripe denied to support my business due to high chargeback rate

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o Authorize.Net

Open to high risk business sectors
  • Setor: Think Tanks

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

It's been great for our business

Avaliado em 26/11/2018

Authorize.net has been super simple and straight forward to use. I've been able to cancel a charge that was made in error before it even hit a card. I get full details of who is purchasing and how much. I can look up transactions easily. It's been a great second backup system for us as far as credit card records. It's been very easy to implement on our website and we've been very happy.

Vantagens

I have loved using Authorize.net. Often I have to go back thru our credit card records to check how much was charged or how much was refunded. It's great to be able to look up via credit card number or names. Customer service has always been excellent whenever I've needed to contact them. I also like that I'm able to run reports of all of our transactions when I'm trying to compartmentalized different amounts and categories. It works well with our registration system.

Desvantagens

I wish that we were able to issue refunds after the 3 month period. I know we can lose some of our security measures to allow our system to automatically refund but we don't want to do that. Instead we take the cc number and manually enter it into a different refund system for those return that are past 3 months. I think the security issue is a mandated issue and there is not much Authorize can do. I do wish the downloads went to a simpler to read excel format but I tend to take the CSV file and do what I need to do to make it work.

Sonny Tee Influencer

Simple and Easy To Deploy

Avaliado em 21/05/2022

Overall, after the initial phone calls and emailing documents, its been a pleasure using the service. No headaches and it just sits in the background doing what its supposed to be doing.

Vantagens

I like the ease of use. and ease of deployment of the service. my main reason for using it is because ITS not all the other providers out there. its a REAL merchant account.

Desvantagens

The actual process to get approved is LONG and kind of a pain because it is a REAL merchant account, they also do a hard pull on your credit, which was less t Han ideal but a pessary evil to get the service.

Joe

A Bit Dated, But Functional

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

Overall, positive experience. Had one day where the servers went down and were unable to take payment for a couple hours. Other than that, zero outages or complaints.

Vantagens

We've had very little problems with fraudulent payment attempts. Security settings are quite customizable and ease of setup is good.

Desvantagens

The interface is a little outdated. Other processors like Square and Stripe feel more sleek and modern, more navigable.

Razões para mudar para o Authorize.Net

Ease of setup with our software and employees familiarity of Authorize.
Sara
  • Setor: Artes cênicas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Authorize.net easy to navigate and great support

Avaliado em 23/03/2022

Authorize.net is always there in the background of every credit card transaction whether online or in person, but you never notice it because it integrates so seamlessly with all my other programs

Vantagens

Authorize.net is very easy to navigate as an admin, you can set up parameters and change company info on your own without support, but if you do need support, the support team is easy to contact and very helpful.
Also the reporting is easy and comprehensive.

Desvantagens

The set up with my bank was a bit cumbersome, perhaps because we have a Hawaii bank? The time difference between where authorize.net is located and Hawaii caused a couple of reconciliation problems until I realized that some of yesterdays transactions are on todays reports, once I figured that out the reporting was a breeze.

Brian

Very Useful CC Gateway

Avaliado em 24/04/2019

Authorize.net is really a payment gateway for your site or business. We have utilized the mobile application for 1 off transactions and have been pleased with how it works. It is not made to be your whole inventory tracker in the least bit, but it does its job for the occasional transaction. We have been using the gateway on our sites for years. We have used Magento, and WooCommerce and now Shopify for our site. We did have some issues with WooCommerce and finding plugins for the payment gateway that worked for all we needed it to. That being said, for the majority of the time it has worked.

Vantagens

It really has never failed us when utilizing the application to run transactions on the go. It has worked for us for years.

Desvantagens

Integrations with WooCommerce has proven difficult at times. We have utilized the official plugin for some time, but that has recently started to have problems for us. We ended up switching to a new backend for our site. We'll probably still be utilizing Authorize.net though.

Keyana
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Gets the job done with hardly any issues ever.

Avaliado em 25/04/2018

Vantagens

Authorize.net is our payment gateway, as we are a company that runs several credit card transactions daily. The fees are minimal, the customer service has always been great (even if, at times, the reasons I had to call we're not so great), and the website is about the simplest one I've ever used, considering all of the information it processes. We don't use any POS devices, just the website, but that's still MORE than enough for us.

Desvantagens

I wish it was easier to edit ARB subscriptions; for example, if I want to simply change the date that a customer's auto-charge runs, I have to actually delete the whole thing, and create a new one to reflect the date change. That's pretty annoying, but for a website that hasn't really changed much in the 12 years since I first began using it, I can only expect so much at this point.

Alexa
  • Setor: Indústria têxtil
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Payment Processor Easy to Use

Avaliado em 14/04/2022

Vantagens

Easily connects to backend of websites. Stores credit cards as tokens and is safe and easy

Desvantagens

Hard to find transactions, have to know the last 4 of the credit card and the date the credit card was processed.

PayPal e Stripe

Razões para mudar para o Authorize.Net

We use all payment options, but Authorize was the easiest to connect to our 3rd party platform.
Kenneth
  • Setor: Forças Armadas

AUTHORIZE FOR NON PROFIT DONATION MANAGEMENT/PROCESSING

Avaliado em 02/11/2018

Customer service and adaptability of the system with our CRM has been very positive for us. When we adopted our new CRM system along with the the hosted website managed by the same CRM system, we were not sure how everything would integrate, but our donation links and sponsorship links that take contributors directly to Authorize for processing have never let us down.

Vantagens

Authorize integrated flawlessly with our CRM system. It was one of several options for donor management and processing that was compatable with our CRM. We researched each available system and Authorize was both suggested by a fellow non profit as well as seemed to meet our requirements.

Desvantagens

Transaction charges seem to be the biggest issue that we have. There are industry averages for processing various cards, and Authorize is on par with other systems. It is unfortunate that Authorize does not offer a non-profit processing rate or possibly a flat rate that is well below what would be offered to a for profit organization.

Corinne

Adequate Payment Gateway

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

Overall, I think there is a reason nearly every organization I've worked with uses this payment gateway. It works well and is fairly intuitive.

Vantagens

I've used Authorize.net as a payment gateway at multiple organizations. It is fairly easy to use and intuitive when it comes to basic functions like payment processing, refunds, looking up transactions. They have a live chat customer support feature which is really handy.

Desvantagens

The security features can be very confusing and the resources they have for explaining them are adequate but could be a little more clear. Sometimes the instructions on their FAQs dont seem to match what I actually see on my screen, so I've had to reach out to customer support for pretty basic stuff. Luckily their customer service is pretty good.

Katharine
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Authorize.net is a good standard for authorization terminals!

Avaliado em 21/08/2019

It allows for our business to run far more smoothly in contrast with our clunky patron CRM software. It's a solid product to use and while it has it's flaws, is nothing short of consistent. Less frills and smooth than Square but in many ways far more direct and clear.

Vantagens

- Very easy to use towards transactions, refunds and troubleshooting any and all patron issues within our site.
-Allows to run reports for settled transaction, dispute declined transactions and see where fraudulent purchased might occur.
- Has access to extended actions that allow us to void transactions, go into our accounts linked to the terminal and locate specific details we cannot always locate otherwise.

Desvantagens

-Can be a bit slow with processing requests or locating specific transactions.
-Is temperamental with the variables (i.e. first, last name, zip code, etc.) when running reports. Have to be careful when entering data, must be exact or actions may not always be carried out clearly.
-Running reports will not show transactions within the last business day, setlled or unsettled.
-Processing refunds has a 90 day limit.

Jamie

Authorize.net!

Avaliado em 16/12/2018

Vantagens

The greatest thing about Authorize.net is that their merchant portal is so easy to navigate. If we need to void, issue refunds, or manually authorize a card-- it's so easy to do and find on the left-hand side of the website. If there is something we're not able to quickly do, their FAQ/help page/customer support is great. Receipts/confirmations are automatically sent to the internal contacts that we've chosen--there's even an option to send the receipts directly to the customer. This program is incorporated into our other main software (ShopVox) and works seamlessly.

Desvantagens

There isn't anything that I dislike about this software.

Josh
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Slow Payments, Convoluted Explanations for Account Use

Avaliado em 19/11/2021

Overall, Authorize.net has some benefits like customer trust and fraud prevention and if you are good at code, it might be great for you. Otherwise it seems a little outdated and complicated to set up and use beyond their automated features.

Vantagens

I do like that Authorize.net is pretty widespread in its use, and that I feel I can implement it in a variety of mediums including SuiteDash CRM and Payments, my website, etc. It is rather versatile in that sense and allows for customization or more simplicity if needed.

Desvantagens

If you are doing anything beyond setting up Authorize.net with them directly and having them manage your processor, it is really difficult to figure out what to do and what you need. Customer service is great, but I prefer to just get things done on my own without multiple phone calls to set things up. Payments come slowly and it just overall feels really outdated for me.

Venmo

Razões para escolher o Authorize.Net

Square continued freezing my account for no reason and it was incredibly frustrating.

Software anterior

Square Payments

Razões para mudar para o Authorize.Net

I actually use both now, and generally prefer Venmo, but it depends on the circumstance and platform I am using.
Brittany

Easy to use and safe!

Avaliado em 02/03/2020

Vantagens

It was very simple to set up and implement on our clients' sites. We also chose this as our payment portal because it is very safe for the customers' information.

Desvantagens

The only thing I did not like is when they updated their platform we had to make changes to the code ourselves which caused some hiccups on our end, other than that no issues.

Katherine
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Authorize is a Must for Fundraising

Avaliado em 06/07/2021

Authorize allows our office to be efficent in collecting payments for our campaigns and track donors. It also is a quick way to look up past payments in the transaction search-- a feature we use weekly!

Vantagens

Our office can do everything with Authorize.net...track payments, set up recuuring billing, recharge community members. Our favorite feature is how we get an email everytime someone uses the credit card form on our website so we do not have to go into Authroize.net to pull up information.

Desvantagens

Our office would benefit from the last 4 digits of the credit card in the email that is sent to us after someone makes a payment.

• Suporte ao cliente

A wonderful way to process payments

Avaliado em 26/04/2018

Vantagens

This software makes it so easy to process payments. It was very easy for us to build the bridge between our main software and authorize.net to process all payments through them. The website requires no training and doesn't have a million options of choices to pick from like some do- everything is very self explanatory! Their customer service is great and gets back to you quickly.

Desvantagens

I don't have many complaints about Authorize.net except the reports. They are very confusing and it is hard to know which report you are supposed to be using and when. They don't provide a great description of each report.

• Setor: Esportes

Authorize.net Review

Avaliado em 03/04/2019

Authorize.net helps us take and track payments. We have been using it for 8+ years with my company and haven't had many issues. We use it with several different POS systems and the support provided whenever there are issues is great. They have one of the most effective chat for help options I have ever used.

Vantagens

Authorize.net makes it super easy to take payments through our ticketing system. If we weren't able to link these programs getting payments would take a lot more effort, but this provides ease for the front and back end.

Desvantagens

The software uses another third party processor that adds additional fees, but overall doesn't harm the effectiveness of the program.

allie

Decent Merchant Services

Avaliado em 21/10/2019

As I mentioned above, it integrates well with our website and is easy to do transactions on the app. It's nice not to have to worry about merging systems.

Vantagens

I like that Authorize.net is easy to integrate into our website and other things that we use to accept money. It makes it seamless when needing to do event registration. They also have a great app you can download and use for transactions which I really like and has been a simple way for us to take money at events. Definitely recommend.

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything with the software I don't like. It seems to be good for our needs and we don't plan to switch anytime.

Jay
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Holds Funds like PayPal Does - Avoid.

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

I'm not saying that Authorize.net does not work for everybody. But the digital marketer is in particular I would steer clear because it has the same issues that PayPal exhibits were sometimes a hold your funds for no reason and you have to fight to get them. Youre flagged as high risk

I was a customer with Authorize.net for about three months and I was approved for ACH bank transfers by their credit team. I put two of them through and all of a sudden my bank transfer account was shut down and they didn't tell me why other than my account was deemed high-risk by their bank and no matter what I did it would never be reopened ever. To my knowledge the only thing that makes it high-risk is that I charged about $5k in two days - Which I told the underwriter team was my norm before I signed up. They knew how much money I would be processing each month. They also told me that my business model wasn't elibigile for bank transfers.

My clients couldn't even ask for a refund. All they could do was dispute the charges that were on hold and if they did that it would hurt my account and my credit. To this day they still have about $4400 of my money that I will not get until the end of January if my account is in good standing. Well I shut down the account and moved over to QuickBooks so hopefully I get paid.

Again I'm doing recurring bank transfers with my client so this might not be the case for everybody and this might be great for credit card transactions.

Vantagens

It was very easy to set up recurring payments and sync with my webmaster.

Desvantagens

- The UI is extremely outdated and looks like it's from the early 2000s.
- Your invoices are not customizable and they look tacky
- Navigating around the menu is not user-friendly as finding where you're trying to go and can be difficult
- Customer support is not the greatest and sometimes I can't help you with your problems or get back to you in a timely matter

Quickbooks Online

I moved to QuickBooks.
Danielle
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Simple payment gateway

Avaliado em 21/07/2020

We use authorize.net for subscriptions, not our regular eccommerce transaction. It's worth the cost if you have enough transaction volume.

Vantagens

Deposits are quick enough and usually only take a couple of days. Works well if you need to accept electronic checks.

Desvantagens

Customer service is basically nonexistent. You're better off searching online forums for troubleshooting issues. Account specific resolutions take a ton of time.

Stripe is expensive.
Mattie
  • Setor: Artigos esportivos

Good Solution If You Don't Want Built In Payment Providers

Avaliado em 25/08/2022

Overall, I've always had a pretty good experience with Authorize.net

Vantagens

It's pretty much a one click install now with most major e-commerce providers. It gives you plenty of anti-fraud settings, and is easy to find payments and see all transactions / attempted transactions

Desvantagens

The overall UX design is pretty rough, it feels like it was designed 15 years ago and has never been updated. That's purely aesthetic though. Rates are decent, although it's hard to compete with some of hosted eCommerce single percentage rates for all cards.

• Setor: Design gráfico
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If I could give support more stars...

Avaliado em 15/12/2019

When working with Shopify and other e-commerce solutions, I've had to get a processing gateway up and running for several clients. On occasion I've worked with businesses considered "high risk", so many processors wouldn't touch them. Authorize.Net not only enabled these risk companies to build an online presence, but the customer support team have gone above and beyond on several occasions to ensure all of my clients needs have been met.

Vantagens

Generally setup is straight forward and uneventful for e-commerce situations, fees are within average ranges. Best pro is their flexibility in working with businesses that other payment processors won't touch. Near one-click integration with some platforms. Very few issues over the years, clients have been very content and never have had issues getting in touch with their reps.

Desvantagens

Setup and dashboard can be situationally daunting, but once you get up and running it's generally smooth sailing. Tools/reports interface could be cleaner and better organized.

Tiffany
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Simple, easy, effective

Avaliado em 08/11/2022

Overall, Its an okay software. If you are looking for the most basic cost-effective system then Authorize.net is great. If you are looking for some bells and whistles with more options of what you can do, I would suggest something else.

Vantagens

The fees are much smaller compared to competing software. Reports are easy to read and find.

Desvantagens

If any refunds or evaluations need to be made for a payment, you must wait at least 24 hours for the transaction to settle before processing any type of refund. This has caused some issues with customers and would love to be able to do it on the spot. The launch of the software was a little shakey. We received multiple error codes that customer support could not help us with.

• Setor: Software

We've relied on Authorize.Net for over 10 years

Avaliado em 13/03/2019

We've used Authorize.Net with our website shopping cart for over 10 years. Along with that, we've used the virtual terminal for manually keying phone / mail orders. It is easier to use than PayPal Manager.

Vantagens

Authorize.Net provides good, helpful API documentation. Its web-based virtual terminal is also easy to use.

Desvantagens

I would give their support a grade of B. Fortunately, it is rarely needed. A few years back, there were some rough patches where the service was down or unreliable for brief periods. We have not had reliability problems for the last few years.

Jessica
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

Authorize.net - Easy to Use

Avaliado em 19/09/2018

Vantagens

Authorize.net is extremely easy to use. I'll be honest - I probably don't use it to the full extent of the software. I generally do 3 things. 1. charge a credit card. 2. Look at our daily reports and 3. Use the transaction search. From time to time, I may look at unsettled transactions and change a setting but that is about it. You don't need to be tech savvy to understand the platform. It is easy, convenient and worry-free.

Desvantagens

Honestly, nothing. I've been using it for over 11 years with ease.