Exibindo 51 avaliações de 41

Skyvia

Cloud platform for data integration, backup & management

4,8 /5 (41 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 51 avaliações de 41
Alina M.

Skyvia helped me with Salesforce sync to SQL database

Avaliado em 24/02/2020

We were going from Salesforce to an existing SQL database. We handled all of our day to day in Salesforce except for commissions, which we calculated and paid from the SQL database. What we needed the sync function to do is to keep both systems up to date so that the records are in sync. Skyvia helped us with no need to write a code.

Vantagens

Sync data up-to-date, flexible price and an opportunity to start with a free plan.

Desvantagens

The support is great but the speed could be faster. I assume it is because of different time zones.

Paul K.

Great tool

Avaliado em 19/06/2017

Vantagens

The price! Also being able to populate fields across many objects at the same time and then load the changes. That's great in comparison to a tool like Data Loader for example where you cannot load to multiple objects.

Desvantagens

Because we use Salesforce with Causeview a transaction has 3-4 objects (Transaction, Allocation, Payment and Soft Credit). We sometimes have difficulty uploading the payments and allocations when linked together. So for each load we need an additional step for linking those 2 objects together. As Skyvia populates the fields of different objects at the same time, and sometimes this produces errors.

Baruch P.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Great Potential Horrendus Customer Support

Avaliado em 22/01/2020

It's cool but frustrating especially with poor customer support.

Vantagens

Intuitive, and does what we need it to do.

Desvantagens

The worst customer support. If you have an issue it will usually won't be addressed with an email for at least 24 hours. When you get a response it will most likely be a cut and paste from from their online documentation and very stingy on elaborating on how to really resolve an issue and trying to help.

Resposta do Skyvia Traduzido para o Português

Hello Baruch,
We are terribly sorry that you have faced such an issue.
Could you please provide us with the email you used to contact our Support Team so that we could investigate it?

Alex R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I have been very impressed with the products I have used

Avaliado em 23/06/2017

Vantagens

It is easy. For someone who does not have an extensive background in this area, I was able to dive in and get started pretty quickly....without having to slow down to learn MySQL queries, etc. With all of the tools, out-of-the-box integrations and generally pretty clear documentation I found connecting our systems with Skyvia to be a good experience.

Desvantagens

When an integration runs, It would be great if there were options for sending/receiving the results...at the very least, receiving an email with the csvs for any failures attached. I am told that this is already on the roadmap.

Zeev H.

Convenient no coding tool

Avaliado em 05/01/2019

Vantagens

Apart from the actual product being well good for its money, I would like to specifically point out their customer support, those guys definitely know what they are talking about, I can count on them to come up with unexpected solution with my problem in a very efficient time frames.

Desvantagens

Only suggestion that i can think of is to add more value packages (e.g. package where you pay only for transmitted data).

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Design

Skyvia helped me to load Magento data into Zoho CRM

Avaliado em 20/11/2019

Our main goal was synchronization between Zoho CRM and Magento, mainly for our product catalogs but also for the customer. We had to load product information from our Magento website to Zoho and update it automatically.

Vantagens

Skyvia is a great tool and exactly what we have been looking for.

Desvantagens

We solved the problem - so everything is ok for us. Nothing to say about dislikes.

German D.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great tool to sync and manage information!"

Avaliado em 12/07/2019

We are managing data integration between our CRM and other tools and databases.
It works great for that!

Vantagens

It's a very stable platform and very easy of use.
We've been using Skyvia since a couple of years, and the support team is also fantastic.

Desvantagens

We would love to have alerts on error. I hope this feature comes soon. :)

Stefan J.

Saves me a lot of money

Avaliado em 29/01/2019

I needed to transform my consultancy business into cloud-only. By that, Skyvia let me easily do necessary integrations just having industry knowledge, not programming skills.

Vantagens

Skyvia let me eliminate internal programming costs.

Desvantagens

Support can sometimes be a bit faster, but it's great answers that are helping me much.

Barbara A.
  • Setor: Administração pública

Great Customer Service

Avaliado em 10/01/2019

Vantagens

CSR made sure I received the resources I needed of integration implementation. And helped me configure our packages and test as necessary, and I'm so grateful for him.

Desvantagens

I am very happy with the product so far.

Maryna N.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

One of the simplest cloud-based tool - Skyvia

Avaliado em 21/10/2019

I’m using some products of this cloud platform and completely satisfied with all functions.

Vantagens

We wanted to speed up the migration process and save resources, that’s why Skyvia really helped us. The solution doesn’t require any coding skills and integrates data quickly. And one more benefit - guys allow to use tool for free. So, if functionality provided with the free plan is enough this variant is amazing.

Desvantagens

Guys respond quickly but real-time support would be great.

Justinas L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

User-friendly and easy to understand environment

Avaliado em 20/06/2017

Vantagens

Good. I've been passively using Skyvia since your early days. The product improved a lot and I hope Skyvia will be able to be better than Dell Boomi one day. The product is much simpler for people with a non-tech background.

Desvantagens

While using Google Drive to pick-up a CSV file, if the CSV file is deleted from the folder and a new file with the same name is uploaded to the same folder, the process on Skyvia needs to be updated as a file becomes missing from Import Task -> Source Definition.

Pablo L.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use. It is powerful and reliable

Avaliado em 05/07/2018

automation of reports and data synchronization processes

Vantagens

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use, It is powerful when processing large volumes of data, task scheduling is reliable. The support is very good

Desvantagens

No alerts when processing fails, would be a good alert improvement via email when a scheduled task fails

Denys L.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

Moving Users from MySQL DB to Zoho CRM

Avaliado em 18/11/2019

We used Skyvia Import scenario for loading users from MySQL database to Zoho CRM. We had to set up the corresponding scheduling so that new users were transferred on a daily basis. Also, we used hourly updates. In order to avoid duplicates (to load only imported new records, based on email address) we used Upsert function while creating a task.

Vantagens

Our needs were covered by free Skyvia plan. This is amazing but I am willing to pay for such a nice tool.

Desvantagens

Nothing at all. We’ve done all our tasks and are satisfied.

Rodrigo F.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

We have had a great experience using Skyvia, it certainly covers our needs

Avaliado em 01/08/2018

I save worktime, improve accuracy by eliminating human error; I can scale up my product offering to my clients.

Vantagens

Ease of use, breadth functionalities, technical support.
We have been working with Skyvia team and they have been extremely supportive and knowledgeable on the problems I needed to solve

Desvantagens

I don't have anything major against Skyvia; Perhaps a little tweaking on the management dashboard could be usefull.

Daniel J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Your tool is very intuitive and easy to learn

Avaliado em 21/06/2017

Vantagens

As a solution architect I've used you product to pitch to customers and positioned Skyvia as a medium to enterprise grade integration solution with a lot of OOB connectors.

Desvantagens

It would be nice to see some more customer loyalty programs. For example, I should probably get early adopter pricing or discounts.