Front

Software de gestão de e-mail e caixa de entrada compartilhada para equipes

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

261 avaliações

Laurens
Laurens
  • Setor: Eletrônicos
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Front, a must need in your business!

Avaliado em 27/06/2020

I strongly recommend using Front. Not only is the program / email-client very good, but the employees at Front are also equally capable. Through the e-mails they send and the experience I've had with their customer service, I noticed they really care about their program and what the consumer thinks of it. If you have any questions, they will answer it properly. If you have any suggestions, they will sincerely think about it.

Front has impacted my work, by making my work easily manageable. I can clearly see incoming e-mails being divided into different inboxes. Everyone can have different rights, so not everyone can see how cases are handled. Furthermore I can easily search my sent e-mails, even by using formula's such as ‘from:’ or ‘to:’, which makes searching older conversations or e-mails for bigger cases very easy. This can be very though in other e-mail clients.

I can conclude that my overall experience with Front is very good!

Vantagens

I like how everything is organized and therefore is easy to see. I can clearly see the divided inboxes on the left, making it easy to see how much work still needs to be done. Also, the e-mail conversations itself are shown like they are in e.g. iMessage or Whatsapp. This feels really familiar and makes it easy to read really long conversations.

Moreover, there are many settings, which can make the difference for various different users. For example, I use the 'Paste as text' setting, so everything I paste is stripped of its formatting. I know some of my colleagues dislike this, but I love it.

Furthermore, shortcuts are easy to learn and this makes it possible to work even faster.

Overall, I think Front feels very intuitive, it is easy to learn, and makes e-mailing a lot easier.

Desvantagens

At the moment, there is but 1 thing I dislike. When you’ve just sent a new e-mail, it takes a while to show up in the ‘sent’ folder. We used to be able to see that immediately. Because of the way we work, we copy and paste the text of the sent e-mail in our other systems. This delay, especially when one sends many e-mails, is particularly annoying. This is the only minor thing I think can be improved.

Justin

Communication Between Departments and Easy Automation

Avaliado em 28/08/2020

Experience with Front App has been great. All the way from Pre-Sales, Implementation, Deployment, and ongoing support.

Vantagens

The ability to simply @mention someone in an email thread helped smooth out efficiency with our external communications.

Before using FrontApp, we would either have to forward email threads or link to email threads in Slack. Now, if our teams need assistance from other departments, they can use an @mention to give immediate context to the helping party.

Creating Rules using conditions is a breeze and is powerful using their rules editor.

Desvantagens

Some of the "Comment" features were lacking--rich text formatting needed to be in markdown format, no pinned comments, closing edited comments. That being said, they had a recent update that completely addressed all those issues.

Zendesk Suite

Razões para mudar para o Front

We really did not enjoy the "type over this line" experience that Zendesk presented to our customers. We're humans and we wanted to make sure that we could preserve that in our customer interactions. It also helped that the User Interface and set up of Front was intuitive.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Buggy and slow product, with lack of attention to detail

Avaliado em 06/05/2018

Ability to respond to and manage emails as a team.

Ability to respond to and manage emails as a team.

Vantagens

I can share and comment on threads with the rest of my team. As an admin, I also have granular control over users' access permissions to email inboxes.

Desvantagens

The disregard the little details over and over again in favor of new updates. The app (iOS especially) makes me wait a lot of times when it shouldn't, making it feel slow in stark contrast to other mail apps. Things don't load instantly. Contacts aren't cached. Their UI designers blatantly disregard Android / iOS / Mac / web design conventions (which are there for a reason) in favor of their own convoluted system. Their release notes are boring and they make me update my app even when it's perfectly usable (this condescending attitude is particularly annoying). Many of these small glitches have actually led to catastrophic disasters within my team like unwittingly sending followup emails ("sequences") to 200+ recipients. My advice to them: focus on stabilizing your current, buggy product rather than trying to introduce a million features that don't work 100%.

John
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

The best email software I've used

Avaliado em 24/04/2020

It's revolutionised the way we run things.
For a company that interacted with 90% of it's...

It's revolutionised the way we run things.
For a company that interacted with 90% of it's customers on Etsy, it was always a bit of a chore when someone wanted to email. Now with front, I would say we're 80% emails and we encourage even our Etsy customers to email us directly.

Vantagens

It's simplifies complex processes, breaks down your work into digestible chunks. It's intuitive, straightforward and has lots of time saving tricks and tips.

Desvantagens

There's a couple of features that would be really handy, that I've requested a couple of times .
For example, dragging and dropping a jpeg into an email, adds it as an inline image. I would like a preference to select to have all files - regardless of format, to be added as an attachment.
I'm also unable to change my Download Location in my preferences, it simply doesn't work when I try to change this. Granted, I haven't reported this yet and I'm sure they'd be very helpful in solving this.

Celeste
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Front Is a Team-Saver

Avaliado em 06/05/2020

Vantagens

My team uses Front to save face. We can send and see emails from our team address in one place easily. When one team member is out sick, we can easily find that thread and pick up without missing a beat. I also love that we can share threads without showing the recipient all of our personal email addresses by using the chat function and the tagging function. This helps us keep all the incoming emails going into the preferred email channel since we don't have to share our personal address to prospects or clients.

Desvantagens

I do not have a con that I can think of.

Calendly

Razões para mudar para o Front

We chose Front over Calendly because it solved our initial problem of scheduling, as well as another problem we didn't know we had — consistent communication.
Ollie
  • Setor: E-Learning

Vital Software

Avaliado em 29/04/2020

No more missed messages, lots of time saved by not having to jump into different channels. It was very simple to set up too (also tried Zendesk which was too complicated by comparison)

Vantagens

How it brings all the channels in to one place. No more jumping between Gmail tabs, Whatsapp Web tabs, SMS on a phone (!), Facebook messenger tab. It all comes into one place. Being able to link to conversations is very useful too, as is the option to share and comment on emails - no more CCing between team members.

Desvantagens

Nothing I don't like, but more integrations (in particular monday.com) would be great.

Zendesk Suite

Razões para mudar para o Front

It was far simpler to use, support got back to us right away (when Zendesk didn't) and did everything we wanted for a reasonable price.
Alexis

I love Front

Avaliado em 24/09/2022

I love Front and I never want to stop using it.

I love Front and I never want to stop using it.

Vantagens

I love being able to tag coworkers on emails instead of forwarding it to them.

Desvantagens

I wish threads were more customizable... merging certain ones together that wouldn't necessary give you the option to merge normally.

Jamie
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

Great Software!

Avaliado em 18/01/2023

Using front has helped us massively to provide even better customer service. Being able to locate and assign emails to team members speeds up the process, and gives us a professional look.

Vantagens

The whole package front offer is fantastic. It's easy to use and set up. The rules allow us to assign certain emails to team members, send auto replies and move emails to other inboxes. The templates are great, this saves us time in writing the same type of emails.

Desvantagens

The app lacks the Calendar feature, so if we're out and about, we're unable to check the calendar.

Mallory

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Collaboration with Front is so easy!

Avaliado em 11/09/2020

Vantagens

I think my favorite thing about Front is the ability to collaborate with teammates on emails + share drafts. I also use the canned response feature A LOT, as well as the Snooze ability. It helps me keep my inbox clean, while still allowing me to follow up at a time of my choosing!

Desvantagens

I still use the Gmail calendar interface. I think improvements have been made to Front's calendar though, so I need to check it out again.

Madelin
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

• Suporte ao cliente

Front helps my company keep up with our work easily and efficiently.

Avaliado em 17/11/2017

Vantagens

My company is a call center, and we use Front to help organize and track our leads. Often our customer service department will take web chats, which are then viewed by sales through front. We really enjoy the ability to sort multiple inboxes, add tags as well as comments. We also have many users, so each representative can track the leads they have submitted, tagged or commented on.

Desvantagens

We came to a point where our growth was too large for Front alone. We designed our own web application to work in tandem with front, because the reporting was not the easiest to use.

Philipp
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Communications hub for sales and customer support

Avaliado em 28/12/2021

For us this is a central communication tool for the customer support and sales communications.

Vantagens

Great intuitive interface, convenience, high level of possible customisations and API integrations. Great possibilities in team sharing and communications

Desvantagens

Some necessary features may be expensive, for us this was integration with HubSpot and CloudTalk, but overall reasonably prices.

Kyle
  • Setor: Varejistas

Perfect tool for Team Collaboration of Emails

Avaliado em 01/12/2022

Vantagens

The ability for our teams to collab on group inboxes. We previously used Gmail and it was a pain for multiple users to access one account and work together.

Desvantagens

We haven't found many features Front doesn't have. There's one situation where supervisors are unable to fully access team members inboxes due to privacy settings on Fronts side, but it's an understandable short-coming.

Rick

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Front - the email client that is so much more

Avaliado em 17/07/2020

Directors at our company claimed they were able to achieve ‘inbox zero’ for the first time ever using Front. The concept of assigning emails to people to action has replaced the need for a separate ticketing system.

Vantagens

It’s like UX designers at Apple decided to make an email client. But not just any email client. One that can beautifully handle all communication channels (SMS, Twitter, live chat). Then they thought through every. single. detail.
You’d think that would be enough. But someone there clearly said “let’s make this infinitely extensible through a rich integration ecosystem” - and then they did.
If you’re thinking it can’t be as good as it sounds, you need to try it. I can honestly say it’s the first email client I’m happy to use since Gmail introduced Inbox. Did I mention Front somehow managed to make Gmail and Slack have a lovechild? Yep - you can internally comment on emails. It’s paradigm-changing!

Desvantagens

The calendar isn’t perfect but is handy in a pinch.
The contact feature is surprisingly lacking in functionality compared with the rest of the app.
The analytics reports could be more customisable.

Help Scout

Razões para escolher o Front

HubSpot was not up to the task. It doesn’t save email drafts, you can’t link to engagements, the rules functionality are crippled.

Razões para mudar para o Front

Purely usability and functionality.
Carlos Mario
Carlos Mario
  • Setor: Importação e exportação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Switch to Front and you don't have to Cc anymore!

Avaliado em 10/03/2020

Overall, Front is awesome! It has multiple options and features to make your life easier. You can create "tags" to your e-mails and archive them in the same folder. You can also "snooze" an e-mail for a particular day & time so you won't forget about it. There is something I really like and it is the feature "new discussion" in which you can select your teammates, discussion topic, add comments rather than sending a regular e-mail (this will help you to avoid hundreds of e-mail for the same discussion)

Vantagens

What I like the most about Front is that I don't have to use Cc option on e-mails anymore. Front has a lot of great options and one of them is called "mention" Let's say a customer writes to you and you are not the correct contact person for that e-mail: with our previous electronic mail supplier we had to go over it and write something like "I'm copying Karen here who will help you out with your request" and copy Karen's name on Cc space. But with Front now we just need to "assign" that e-mail to the right coworker and it'll disappear from you inbox. Then it'll go automatically to the right person and he or she will reply from it (without customer seeing too many e-mail redirectioning to the correct party)

Desvantagens

There is something I haven't found on Front and it is the option called "recall message". When you send a message there is a gap of 5 seconds to cancel it but once it has been sent there is no way to recall it

Jake
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Collaboration Made Easy!

Avaliado em 23/02/2020

I highly recommend Front for team-based customer service or support teams who can take advantage of shared drafts, comments, assigning threads, tags, and snoozing. Our team works with high customer ratios, mostly reactive but with some proactive outreach, and Front enables us to work collaboratively to drive customer success at scale in an efficient and cohesive manner.

Vantagens

As a member of an at-scale team-model customer success team, Front simplifies and streamlines collaboration by enabling transparency into what the rest of the team is working on and who they're speaking with, ease of use sharing threads and context among the team, insight into past customer communications, and robust integrations with G Suite and our CRM among other platforms. The Front team is consistently innovating on top of their existing functionality to continually make the platform more user-friendly and fun to use. I certainly enjoy the UI much more than working out of Gmail.

Desvantagens

I prefer the web-app version of Front as opposed to the desktop app simply because I like having all my tools in one browser window, and I love the keyboard shortcuts that exist on the web app, but I know there are so many more on the desktop app that I would love to see enabled the web app. Other than that though I don't have too many complaints! Their product team is always responsive to feedback, and when I have a problem they are quick to address my concerns

Nick
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Great App for Team Management of Tickets and Emails from Various Sources

Avaliado em 17/08/2020

We're thrilled with our experience. Support team really does an incredible job at providing super helpful information quickly and kindly. Their self-support documentation is also wonderful. The application itself functions as expected for our inbound sales team to manage hundreds of inquiries with Canned Responses, auto responses, Snooze + Follow up, tagging, and collaboration. Highly recommend the tool. We use Zendesk for our Customer Experience team (support). It is a very robust tool and we haven't evaluated fully what it would look like to move to Front App from Zendesk. The needs get very technical for huge customer support operations, so Front would probably be sufficient, but I haven't fully vetted that.

Vantagens

I love the customer support. The tool behaves as expected and has the requirements we need to manage a global set of 6 inbound sales teams, managing tickets that come from all of our property listing sites. It has integration with Salesforce that allows our reps to interact seamlessly (for 90%+ of instances). We're very happy with the rule automation and workflow management. Our company heavily relies on Front and is happy to do so!

Desvantagens

The analytics are pretty good, but could use some more flexibility. There are a couple niche, specific limitations that we have that we have to build workarounds for. Honestly can't think of a major pain for our use case. It is a sales use case, not customer support. Very rare down time, and any issue is displayed for all to see and addressed quickly.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

The absolute worst customer support I have ever experienced

Avaliado em 29/01/2019

The only reason we haven't left already is that we've invested too much time building a system in Front.

Vantagens

Pretty accessible to learn up front, but they are not communicative at all about the updates they release.

Desvantagens

Front pays very little attention to user experience, as evidenced by the fact that they did not give users the option to opt of their Front 2.0 release. Our company's workflow was based heavily on the layout of Front's original version, and they gave zero warning about the enormous changes that were coming with 2.0.

Additionally, their customer support team is an absolute joke. They consistently refuse to look into reported issues with even minor effort, and will often straight up tell members of my team that they are wrong about reported bugs rather than offer assistance. When one of my team members gave a front representative a poor review with detailed feedback in response to how he handled a bug report, the front rep actually gave my colleague a 1 star review in reply. Not a great way to run a company at all, especially considering that we are paying customers.

Resposta do Front

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, and we're really sorry to hear you are having a poor experience with Front. That is absolutely not what we strive for. If you would like to send your thoughts to [email protected], we'll be more than happy to take a look again and hopefully resolve your issues. Thanks for your patience!

Christian
Christian
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Just what we needed

Avaliado em 11/06/2020

Amazing. It has been so helpful for us to manage our client inboxes and emails. It has literally moved us out of gmail hell into email heaven.

Vantagens

Great help in setting up, Easy to maintain, transparent in billing, Great customer service, Love being able to comment internally on emails, sharing them, collaborating on drafts, and having internal discussions on emails.

Desvantagens

It is rather expensive for our use, but still worth the money for us. When we share a link, if the email hasn't been shared with a specific individual, the link won't work for them until they have express permission.

Arthur
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Game-Changer

Avaliado em 17/01/2023

This product caused me to uninstall outlook from my computer. Efficient, easy to use product with great tools that are huge timesavers.

Vantagens

Delegation of emails in the inbox. Snoozing orders to reopen when they need to be dispatched. Merging multiple emails when silly people reply to an email by using a new thread or merging order confirmation emails with customer queries.

Desvantagens

Inability to track statistics with Power Bi - there is a limit on the API. You pay by plan not by usage. The calendar doesn't have a scheduling assistant like Outlook does.

Donald
Donald
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great for our case tracking needs

Avaliado em 12/03/2020

Front makes it easy to use email as a primary mode of communication with customers. It’s very easy to sort and reassign cases, have internal discussions on cases, and quickly respond to and close some cases using canned responses.

Vantagens

Cases are created directly from new emails that come in. For customers, it’s as easy as sending emails back and forth with us, but as agents using Front, we get so much more functionality. Things like canned responses, automatic case sorting and assigning, internal threaded discussions on individual cases, and integrations with third-party tools make Front almost the perfect choice for what we were looking for.

Desvantagens

As a user and not an admin, I am not exposed to the full extent of Front’s capabilities, but I am completely satisfied with what I do use. The only issue I’ve had thus far is when I use a canned response it contains three different fonts and just looks odd. This is only evident in the iPad app, but from Desktop they look fine. This was an issue in the way the canned response was created, and while even as a user I do have the ability to fix it, my first attempt failed. This may just be a training issue and I haven’t reached out to Front with help on it yet, but I know if and when I do I will receive excellent service based on others’ interactions with Front’s customer service.

Jonathan
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

This is a good basic platform for your customer care portion of business

Avaliado em 03/07/2019

Our experience as an internal-use product has been very good, we've been able to to keep track of any inquiry on a timely manner due to how easy it is to use this platform, I would just take some points off due to the fact that it is not the best tool to keep track of KPIs.

Vantagens

This platform is very light, it really allows you to get by your day without feeling you had to follow a too convoluted workflow since Front is designed to be very intuitive and easy to use, this allows for you to clear a high volume queue relatively fast.

Desvantagens

It can come a little clunky since its meant to be simplistic, this can be an issue if what you are looking for is an advanced level of customer experience, and it could also affect the way you track your data since this platform is not too well versed on that department.

Resposta do Front

Hi Jonathan, thanks for sharing this! We're working on some analytics platform improvements later this year. We'd love to hear more about what your team is looking for if you have any specific requests around analytics, I'd love to walk through them with you! Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

• Setor: Contabilidade

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best app if you work as a team

Avaliado em 14/05/2022

It's very good app

It's very good app

Vantagens

I simply love this app, even though I don't like it at first, now I love it.

You can assign the email to relevant team members. So no ball drops between two players.

Desvantagens

It's a little confusing to start but soon you will love it.

Gloria
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Front Review

Avaliado em 14/12/2022

Overall I've had a nice experience with Front. Previously I used Zedesk to manage incoming emails with my team and the functionalities are very similar. Perhaps Front design is more appealing and seems more like a gmail/outlook email inbox.

Vantagens

- Assigning emails to coworkers- Dividing work between colleagues- Delegating tasks- Organising work in a cross-functional team

Desvantagens

- As an admin user, tracking the performance of the team is not practical and we still need to do it outside the platform. It would be good to apply more filters and functionalities for the tracking part. For instance, I'm trying to understand the SLA of the team when replying to messages, but the data is inaccurate because it also calculates when there's a reply again to the message

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Eh, it's okay. It's really buggy

Avaliado em 05/07/2018

Vantagens

I like the snoozing feature, as well as the API abilities since my company has built out a robust sidebar

Desvantagens

Very buggy. For a while you had to scroll on the page in order to even send an email. It also doesn't have a 24 hour snooze option which is ridiculous and leads to all our emails being reopened at the exact same time. There should be an ability to create custom snooze times. The analytics are also not great

Resposta do Front

I am happy that you enjoy Front's snoozing feature, and API abilities.

I am confused to how buggy the app seems to be for you ¿ this is a piece of feedback that we almost never receive. Would you mind sharing with our team the issues that you are experiencing so that we best address them? ([email protected]).

You can definitely use our custom snooze feature, and snooze a message to any date at any time. There are also a variety of set snooze options that you can use (1h, 2h, 4h, next day at various times, 2 days, 4 days, 1 week... or custom).

We are currently working on enhancing our analytics ¿ we would love to hear more from you ([email protected]) on your feedback as a user of this feature; if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks for your feedback.
Olivier from Front

Heather
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great value, good product, but could still use some improvements

Avaliado em 12/03/2020

It has been helpful for our company to have the ability to sort our emails by market and then assign each email to the appropriate team member. It is also helpful to be able to see the number of emails in team member inboxes and when they are online, in order to better determine who may need help. Having the ability to at mention a team member or share a draft with another member of the team is helpful for the company as well.

Vantagens

I really like the ability to set timers for emails to reappear in my inbox, and having the ability to assign and @mention team members are also helpful features that use daily.

Desvantagens

I still miss having actual folders. I feel like it gets confusing using tags and having my emails sometimes auto-archive. I actually missed including some invoices on my month-end statements last month, because those emails archived and I didn't see them in my open tab in under that tag. I also recently discovered that we can't use our mail merge app with Front. In our industry having the ability to use a mass-mailout software or app is very important.