Avaliações do Culture Amp

Culture Amp

Solução completa para comentários e desempenho dos funcionários

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

136 avaliações

Nikki
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of a kind experience

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

Vantagens

As we've been going through rapid growth, we've been sourcing and implementing a variety of new technologies. Unsurprisingly, very few meet the expectations post-launch as are described during the sales-process. Culture Amp is the smile-inspiring exception. Their product is user-friendly to a point of constant surprise. And when you do find a rare bug or glitch, they are eager (and FAST!) to address the issue. Their support team is not only knowledgeable about the product but also about culture and performance as a whole. They are true thought partners - and that is nearly invaluable. They truly want to have a positive impact on the companies that use their products, and it shows every day.

And the actual product is truly amazing. The ease of use for employees is exceptional - allowing them to take surveys, give feedback, and conduct reviews in a way that feels simple and drives the right level of feedback. And the tool then consolidates that feedback into VERY user-friendly analytics that can actually help my organization drive meaningful change for the future. Just a few years ago I remember dreaming about a world where I could easily map metrics around performance and engagement, forecasting attrition, impacting culture - that time is here and it's supported by Culture Amp.

Desvantagens

The performance platform is new, so there is some work to be done to integrate that with the main platform. No major concerns, just a general knowledge that work is still being done in this area.

Gabriel
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Using Culture Amp every day

Avaliado em 17/10/2023

Quite pleasant and unexpected, really enjoyed the guidance and all the examples given

Vantagens

Daily e-mails received, keeping me constantly connected to the content

Desvantagens

Not sufficient videos in my view, it would a great way to transmit information to the users

• Setor: Biotecnologia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Not for people with learning difficulties, good software but awful product support

Avaliado em 20/04/2023

My experience has been terrible, not due to the software but due to the Product Support team. They take hours to get back to you and it does feel like they are not concerned with smaller clients.

Vantagens

The software platform is robust. It has a lot of helpful features.

Desvantagens

Setting up the engagement survey can be painful, especially with awful product support. Most guides are in writing, so dyslexics will find get confused. They have a lot of bespoke terminology that takes time to get used to.

Alternativas consideradas

15Five

Razões para mudar para o Culture Amp

I thought the platform was better and it was used by other companies, but Ihad I known that the product support was so bad, I would have avoided it at all costs.
Michie
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Translation English to Japanese

Avaliado em 07/08/2023

Vantagens

It's designed for easy reading (e.g. text size and color).

Desvantagens

There is a point not to translate English to Japanese on pulse survey.

David
  • Setor: E-Learning

Culture Amp review

Avaliado em 16/10/2023

Culture Amp allows for a more structured weekly check-in with my supervisor

Culture Amp allows for a more structured weekly check-in with my supervisor

Vantagens

Easy to use, allows for my weekly meeting with my supervisor to be more structured and efficient

Desvantagens

The site takes care of everything I need it for

Reem
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Culture Amp works and is easy to use

Avaliado em 23/10/2023

Love the ability to have all the reviews over the years in one location

Love the ability to have all the reviews over the years in one location

Vantagens

Its accessible and easy to use for reviewing and tracking employee goals.

Desvantagens

sometimes its hard to find specific individual feedback pages

• Setor: Contabilidade

Culture Amp is great!

Avaliado em 08/11/2023

Vantagens

I like the fact Culture Amp helps connecting people and share their goals and ideas. It allows a space for expressing ourselves and communicate with each other, and our managers.

Desvantagens

Culture Amp is a great app, but I would like to have an easier way finding and reviewing my goals and objectives in the application.

Robert
  • Setor: Automotivo

Good app

Avaliado em 06/11/2023

Vantagens

Traceability, data and options to record feedback

Desvantagens

Transferring the data from one owner to another is an issue

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Best Platform for employers & employees to show their performance

Avaliado em 31/10/2023

I am quite satisfied with the online tool provided to me from my company and i really feel acknowledged when i receive transparent 6 clear feedback on my performance reviews

Vantagens

It brings transparency. Everyone feels good about their performance evaluation when put in cultureamp

Desvantagens

There is nothing to complain. It has great features

Ivan
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good way to create your goals

Avaliado em 08/11/2023

Excellent experience. it doesn't take to much time to work on it.

Excellent experience. it doesn't take to much time to work on it.

Vantagens

It is easy to use and there are tutorials to give you an idea how to organize your goals.

Desvantagens

So far I haven't find any cons while using this app.

• Setor: Agricultura

Worth the money!

Avaliado em 30/12/2022

Vantagens

I love that Culture Amp just makes things so simple for the People team now. They have survey templates readily available so we don't even have to design the surveys anymore. It's very user friendly for employees to take the survey and the reporting is the best part. It really protects anonymity while allowing you to take targeted action.

Desvantagens

While the Performance features have many of the things you would expect in an OKR software, it's not as strong as their survey module yet. For example, there are opportunities to improve in the features for adding and tracking OKR progress. This is a newer feature for them though so I am hopeful to see where they will be at in a few years from now.

RACHEL
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Fantastic system!

Avaliado em 17/09/2018

When we moved to Culture Amp we had been using the same software provider for a number of years but I went in and challenged the value for money that we were getting out of it, considering the lack of ownership of the data and inability to customize reporting. We are using the data to focus in on the areas that are going to provide the greatest increase in engagement and continue using the tool to conduct pulse surveys throughout the year ( quarterly) to check in on the areas that we have focused on. We are also using it for Exit and Onboarding survey to augment those areas and house all our employee feedback in the one place

Vantagens

Love the analytics it provides us and the fact that it cut down out analysis time from around 1 week to a day or so so that we can get it out to the team and focus on the actions rather than the analysis. Love the text analysis and the ability to do team effectiveness and 360's as part of the platform as well. As a not for profit I also love that it provides a fantastic survey platform for a fraction of the price- very rare to find these days! I also love how it gives you the focus areas so that you can focus in on a few areas that are the most likely to increase engagement and not get bogged down in all the data!

Desvantagens

Nothing- everything works how it should and they keep adding things based on customer feedback to make it even easier to use! The only thing I will say is that it takes a bit of time to get used to how the data displays and understand it and get the Senior Leadership teams head around it but once you get through the first survey it's great.

Jeremy
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A great tool to drive performance and engagement

Avaliado em 20/04/2023

Very positive. Our employees are much more active in our surveys now that Culture Amp is processing all of the responses. It's also much easier to analyze results when you're not running it through a google form.

Vantagens

Culture Amp makes it easy to set up performance management and employee engagement activities. Their customer service is quick to respond to any questions we might have. The ease of use is fantastic.

Desvantagens

Confidentiality protections are tough to undo if you set them up wrong. Definitely make sure you read up on them before releasing a survey!

Mohammad

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Fabulous platform that opens two-way of communication between employees and employer

Avaliado em 06/06/2022

Vantagens

The best part of Culture Amp is the part of collecting data through surveys from employees that helps the business in fixing any issues that the company faces through the feedback. The integration with Slack helps a lot by notifying all the activities. The support system is very nice and there is a lot of training available that has helped us a lot to have hands on experience before using the platform

Desvantagens

I would say the flaw I see is the pricing structure of Culture Amp as for what it does, it is expensive. There should be new automation and integration with other third party platforms too.

Carmalita
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A Useful Workplace Tool

Avaliado em 24/07/2023

Vantagens

At first I questioned why my company had yet another platform to learn. But now, seeing all the features and different ways Culture Amp supports employees and the company, I really appreciate the breadth and depth, and relative ease of use for employee interface objectives.

Desvantagens

Every once in a while, I experience tremendous problems logging in - usually login is automatic, until it isn't. I've learned to go away for awhile then try again later. I suppose this could be when the system is down for maintenance, but the timing suggests maybe not. Notifications about system maintenance would be nice.

Seema
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Suporte ao cliente

Excellent! Culture Amp takes the guesswork out of interpreting survey data.

Avaliado em 14/05/2018

Vantagens

Ease of setting up the survey, and then all of the built-in analytics makes it easy to interpret and present your data. Now CultureAmp even takes your data and creates the entire powerpoint presentation for you!

Desvantagens

I would love to define "Leaders" a little more specifically as "senior leadership" or "executive leadership" because people get confused, but if I change anything at all to the factor I will lose the ability to compare the factor to past surveys.
Also, while I like the new Text Analytics function, the algorithm is off in interpreting positive and negative sentiment of a comment and from categorizing the gist of the comment. I had to re-categorize 360 comments myself because the algorithm was off quite a bit.

Joady

• Suporte ao cliente

Culture Amp, a partner for success

Avaliado em 17/11/2016

Culture Amp helped us restart our employee engagement survey process at a critical time for Wikimedia. They quickly gained the trust of staff and leadership, providing an in depth survey, with robust benchmarking and analysis. The Culture Amp team went above and beyond, presenting results to staff, and then to leadership as well as our board. They also created post-survey workshops to help staff own the next steps, by focusing on the areas of most impact and brainstorm sessions on how to effect change.

After a successful employee engagement process, Wikimedia also sought out Culture Amp to guide us on a new diversity and inclusion survey. Culture Amp was a step ahead, having already established a partnership to develop extensive data collection, combined with inclusion specific engagement survey.

For both surveys, the Culture Amp system has been amazingly easy to use and customizable. As surveys are active, we can real time updates and details. Data is viewable starting a at a high overview, with the ability to dive deeper and deeper into the results for greater analysis and understanding. Also important to Wikimedia is the ability to provide confidentiality to staff, which Culture Amp easily supports.

Culture Amp has been an amazing and trusted partner, and we look forward to continued collaborations!

Pedro
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

My Culture Amp Experience

Avaliado em 01/08/2023

Vantagens

Culture amp really helps me evaluating a multinacional team, with people located in 5 countries using the same platform. Easy to setup goals and tracking them, setup 1 on 1 and evaluate the performance of my team is much more simple than before

Desvantagens

A translation tool could be important to incorporate for people that are not confortable in the English language

Hariprasad

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Drives employee engagement within a global setting.!

Avaliado em 14/09/2023

Vantagens

Culture Amp makes it easy to set up performance management and employee engagement activities. The ease of use is fantastic. A good survey platform for a fraction of the price

Desvantagens

Reporting needs some improvement! What to make from the data- Seems a bit confusing!

Patrick
  • Setor: Esportes
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Culture Amp Review - Employee Engagement

Avaliado em 28/08/2018

Along with the above comments the customer support was great in terms of quality and timeliness.

Vantagens

DATA! Having used Survey Monkey in the past it was great the amount of quality data that was produced and the ability to cut it across differing demographics to id any particular focus areas.
Ability to benchmark.
Not just getting results buy highlighting key areas to focus on in terms of Action Plans
We are now building a strong history to ensure we keep focus.

Desvantagens

I struggled from time to time with the tech but that is more about me!

Vasudha
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Improving EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE Products

Avaliado em 31/07/2023

We can check the engagement of employees, the feedback culture is developed in the organisation

Vantagens

I love the Customer support, you stuck in something, send a message and the obstacle is cleared

Desvantagens

There are some modules which I don't think are that important like 1:1. Because people should have the freedom to have their meetings setup

Antonio
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Culture Amp Pros and Cons

Avaliado em 04/11/2021

Vantagens

The ability to offer anonymous feedback or send surveys aimed particularly at a single individual is a popular compliment for cultural ramp users. The user interface is really user-friendly, and I like that we can get a sense of how the staff feels about different things.

Desvantagens

Users complain about the lack of reporting options, citing data export and report customization as examples. Before deciding on an employee engagement solution, it's a good idea to collect various quotations.

Rich
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Love that we use Culture Amp to gauge our employee sentiment

Avaliado em 28/07/2023

Vantagens

I love slicing and dicing the data across my teams so I can tease out where the trouble lies. Also love that Culture Amp helps to implement change based on the results of the survey.

Desvantagens

Can be hard to navigate at times to find what I want from a given survey

Nicolette
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Culture Amp

Avaliado em 05/07/2023

Pretty easy to access and very self-explanatory. I am never lost, everything you need is easily accessible in my opinion.

Vantagens

I find the onboard, employee training very important and informative. I also Find it to be easy when rating a new Employee hire Canidate. It's easy to review the feedback of other Team members and make the process easy.

Desvantagens

Its Easy for the most part....I have not had any issues.

Animesh
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good tool to have your thoughts, goals, and feedback documented that helps further your growth

Avaliado em 29/06/2023

Vantagens

* product is easy to use and gives a good interface to interact with peers and managers* easy to track 1-on-1s* easy to document growth by self-reflecting on goals and discussing ongoing progress with manager

Desvantagens

* the interface seems a bit repetitive in UI, for example when documenting the 1-on-1s ahead of time, I see an option to fill out past 1-on-1s as well, which I think is not very useful* Might help to have links for prior/past 1-on-1s, if we want to click and revisit those.