Avaliações do AccountSight

AccountSight

Time tracking & billing software for professional services

4.8/5 (45 avaliações)
Sebastien D.

Great Time Management tool

Avaliado em 24/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Accuracy : all the hours are tracked.
Reporting: know resources allocation and project profitability
Productivity : really llittle time spent for great benefits!

Vantagens

I have been testing many Time Management tools and it is by far the best one. It suits perfectly our need as a consulting company. Creating project and tasks are made really easy as well as reporting for our team. You can also create reports that allow you to check if you are on line with the budget. You also have a tool allowing you to create planning for your team and better manage availability of each consultant.

Desvantagens

For the moment I have been able to find solutions to all the doubts or issues we had regarding the team. On-line chat is really useful and if they have not the answer they escalate it and send you back an email. My only concern would be regarding available languages. I wish the tool could be available in Spanish!

Mark N.

Very valuable tool

Avaliado em 25/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are very pleased with AccountSight as our time/expense/billing system. As a specialty consulting firm with consultants all across North America we have found AccountSight to be a very valuable tool for our firm. It was easy for me to learn as an Administrator and it is easy for our new consultants to utilize. We find it flexible enough to customize to our business, our clients and our projects. The customer service is second to none when I have a question or learn something new about the capabilities of AccountSight. I would recommend any consulting firm looking for a new software tool take a look at AccountSight.

Vantagens

Easy to implement, easy to use as an Administrator, easy to train new consultants, simple but powerful. Completely meets our needs for tracking time & expenses. Very powerful reporting capabilities and easily searchable. And the support and customer service is the best we've experienced with a software firm.

Desvantagens

We can't say we have found anything we dislike about the softwware.

Victoria W.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to Use. Great Customer Service. Does Everything We Need.

Avaliado em 23/08/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I was given the task to pick a system for the company. Our main requirements/priorities were time tracking, enterprise level resource planning, approval of workflow for the time tracking system and lastly billing. We looked at several options. The closest thing we found to accountsight to fit our needs was 6 times the cost per user.
AccountSight did everything we needed for a fraction of the price. We can now easily track employees time on the various projects we have going on and bill accordingly. We just started using the expense feature, no feedback on that yet, but again very easy to use.

Vantagens

AccountSight is very easy to use and required minimal time to implement and roll out to our employees.

Desvantagens

There are a few things that aren't as intuitive as I would like them to be - I would love to just click on what I want to edit rather than click on the edit tool first. I would like to see the time sheet approval process cascade from approver to approver. There was some confusion with us at first but we solved this by making the PM the approver.

Monica B.
Traduzir com Google

Excellent Timekeeping/Expense Tracking for a Small business!

Avaliado em 30/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using AccountSight for several months and have been very pleased with the service as well as their administrators. Initially, I signed up for the free trial but lost track of time. When I called to inquire as to my next options I was immediately offered an extension on my trial period. This was greatly appreciated. We are using the TimeKeeping and Expense Tracking modules and my employees LOVE the ease of the system. There have been a few functions that were not laid out the way we preferred, but after talking with the representative he assured me his team would work on making most of the requested changes/alterations. So far so good....he has come thru with the requested alterations as promised. Again...very much appreciated. I have found this to be a fantastic product and the pricing is excellent as well. I plan to continue using AccountSight into the future.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and fairly intuitive. The combination of timekeeping and expense tracking in the same product is excellent and my team members have been very happy since we started using AccountSight.

Desvantagens

The majority of my issues are simply formatting of information within the timekeeping system; however, I talked with customer service and they are willing to make adjustments to better accommodate my corporate needs. This is a huge benefit!

Whitney T.

Fast, easy and mobile!

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 29/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Quick and easy time tracking by project - and allows breakdown by task, so sub tasks on a main project can be tracked if they are in line with expected completion or not. This is a great tool to be able to share with the client to show them project status and tracking to budget at any time!

Vantagens

As a consultant - it's critical to be able to log billable hours by client by project quickly. This software is so easy to use and has a great mobile site that I can log it all on the way to by car after the meeting! Invoicing is easy and fast, tracking time and generating reports for a project are a breeze!

Desvantagens

The only (minor) issue I have come across is creating new tasks and assigning to a project on the mobile site. We do a weekly plan in advance - so it's easy to add the task on a desktop/laptop at the start of the week .

Jecki J.
Traduzir com Google

AccountSight is a robust and easy to use

Avaliado em 04/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

AccountSight is a robust and easy to use cloud-based software with the following : Time and time-off tracking, Resource planning, Expense Tracking, Multi-level approvals, Estimates, Invoicing and payment receipt, Payables, Company Account Balances and extensive set of useful reports and dashboards. AccountSight is the perfect solution for professional services organizations at all stages of growth.AccountSite's easy to navigate platform and intuitive project set up got my consulting projects off the ground and running. The flexibility to manage multiple projects and the beauty of the timer that runs in the background right from the timecard is priceless. It streamlines directly with the mobile app so that logging time on the go is accurate and effortless. This tool makes time tracking part of the daily flow of business and captures to the minute accurate records that quickly flow to items to invoice our customers after approval. As our consulting firm grows this will be a powerful tool to keep track of billable time and internal time and expense to be in touch with the pulse of our business.

Vantagens

The support team is responsive to questions and any time I have needed to reach out they not only quickly provide information on what I was inquiring about but often add value beyond the original support by pointing out a feature I wasn't aware of yet to enhance my use of the tool.

Desvantagens

I have yet to find anything that I don't like about this platform

Sid N.

Great Tool for Resource Allocation and Management

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 30/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am responsible for running the Operations Strategy and Planning function for a 400+ people Business Transformation organization with resources across the globe that vary in skills sets, experience, and expertise. Thus, it becomes imperative that we ensure that the right resources are allocated to the appropriate programs and activities and moreover we are diligently allocating and managing their capacity and have a line of sight where they may be a resource and skill-set gaps. After evaluating multiple tools and companies out there that could help us do so, AccountSight was not only the most cost-effective option but also had a very user-friendly UI with key capabilities we needed to manage our resources. Moreover, the partnership with the team has been great and given that it is a SaaS based application, we have been able to collaborate closely to configure the tool to meet our specific requirements. The tool and the experience have been great especially when you consider the price point compared to the competition.

Gary E.

Good product and value

Avaliado em 21/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We implemented this product to assist us with time and expense tracking and to improve our project reporting. This meets our expectations in the these areas. The AS team is easy to work with and they continue to enhance the features of the products.

Vantagens

Time, expense and project management

Desvantagens

Time off tracking enhancements are being developed.

Terry H.

AccountSight Made Switching Systems Easy

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 10/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

They have been very responsive to the needs of our non-profit and we really appreciated all their assistance as we switched programs from MyHours to AccountSight. We'd been with MyHours for 13 years so the change was challenging but AccountSight really stepped up and gave us features that we needed.

Vantagens

Lots of features, much easier as an admin to make changes, flexibility within the system to customize to our needs, mobile app and support you can talk to!

Michelle M.

Excellent Company

Avaliado em 07/05/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I rolled out AccountSight to my company about 5 months ago. At first I was nervous because we have a lot of contractors that don't work in house and I thought trying to teach them remotely would be difficult. This system is so user friendly that all I had to do was send out one email with a few short and simple instructions and I didn't get a single question and all timesheets were completed perfectly. AccountSight set up a meeting with me to walk me through how to use their system and even offers to set it up for you with employees, projects, tasks, anything you need. They also even customized their program to our needs which is the best part. Mahender is extremely friendly and knowledgable. He is so responsive and answers all my emails within a few minutes or with an immediate phone call if any issues or confusion arise, which is rare. He even provides you with his cell phone number and told me him and his team are avaliable on the weekends if ever needed. He's been beyond a pleasure to work with. Between the customer service, price, and product, AccountSight was the best option, and I did a lot of shopping around for a great web-based time capture system. I highly recommend AccountSight to anyone!

Whitney C.
Traduzir com Google

Gives you the most bang for you back when looking for a time and expense tracking system.

Avaliado em 29/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The customer service at AccountSight is unsurpassed! We have only spoken with two different people since first contacting them, one setup the informational phone call while the other has been our main point of contact for implementation, questions and payment. This software works perfectly for a small consulting firm with multiple clients, projects and subcontractors. The ease of pulling time and expense reports to accurately bill clients has been a lifesaver for us! Thank you AccountSight!

Ease of use.

Desvantagens

I wish it had a task tracking system as well so we didn't have to employ another tool to assign and track our tasks with.

Stephen G.

Great Product, Amazing Support

Avaliado em 11/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy setup and operation of weekly time sheets and invoicing for my client.

Vantagens

Most timesheet software is not designed for independent consultants, as I found out when evaluating several solutions. AccountSight is just what i needed and I was up and running the same day with both time sheets and invoicing. I did have some questions when performing the initial setup and the customer support via chat was probably the best I have ever experienced. It was almost immediate and the instructions were clear and on point. I highly recommend this solution for independent consultants however I see that it will also work just as well for consulting firms.

Desvantagens

The user interface is fine and very functional however I would consider it to be slightly dated. This if more of an esthetic concern because there is no impact on functionality. There are other services out there that are very slick but do not provide the functionality that AccountSight provides, so I actually prefer it this way.

William D.

Great Time Tracking and Invoicing Software

Avaliado em 06/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I needed to be able to track multiple project time reporting for my client as well as invoicing. This is so much better than the spreadsheet I was trying to use. I know there are other cloud software options out there but AccountSight addresses my needs at an incredible price.

Vantagens

I am a small business and wanted something that allowed me to both capture project hours as well as invoice all in the same package. AccountSight is great! Customer service has been very responsive. I have contacted them via email several times and each time I have heard back within an hour.

Desvantagens

I've been using Accountsight for about 3mo so I don't actually have a full year's experience but so far I don't have any dislikes.

Tyler S.

Simple, easy time tracking

Avaliado em 03/01/2018

Vantagens

AccountSight provides simple, easy to use time tracking for my small business. Before AccountSight, I was tracking my time in Excel spreadsheets and it was a mess keeping track of things and making sure that I did not miss any billable time, but fortunately I have found an affordable solution to solve that problem.

Desvantagens

None - product has the features that I need to run my business and the support offered has been great.

Allan B.
Traduzir com Google

Ease of use and price make this the best

Avaliado em 14/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have found it to be easy to use and well worth the price, which is lower than other such programs.

Vantagens

It is easy to enter time and expense slips while working and then get back to what you are doing. There is much less clicking around in this program than any other I have used.

Desvantagens

The basics, which let you enter the slips, are easy to learn, but it may take a while to learn all the ins and outs, but it is quite worth it.

Christopher V.

AccountSight for VMware Education Services

Avaliado em 29/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The utilization reporting for VMware Education employees is very precise and easy to navigate. We were previously keeping track via excel. With AccountSight, it is very easy to keep track of all employees and the efforts they put forth towards the company.

This tool is extremely helpful for any company looking to track utilization (customized to your needs) and help plan for future projects.

The reporting features are very easy to use for utilization, time-tracking and project management.

Time tracking / utilization reporting

Natalia E.
Traduzir com Google

Easy to use, self explanatory, great support team, mobile access

Avaliado em 28/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very easy to use and is perfect for most small business owners.

Vantagens

AccountSight is very easy to use and is perfect for most small business owners. Easily print checks, pay bills. The online account makes these tasks simple and streamlined. you can try out AccountSight online without any obligation.

Desvantagens

Really nothing, this company has nailed their offering. The support team handles all the issues within the same day.

Eric D.

Very Useful Tool

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This product is very easy to use and has some great features. The flexibility of the invoicing is ideal for my company's needs. I like the reports that I can create. I'm excited about using the additional functionality within the product.

Vantagens

I like the reporting features and the flexibility.

n/a

Christina M.
Traduzir com Google

I absolutely love this system. It is easy to use and is great for keeping track of timekeeping.

Avaliado em 05/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We were able to keep better track of employee time and pay.

Vantagens

What I love most about this software is the ease of use and simplicity of the software. We are a small company and it helps so much in keeping time tracked as well as allowing the ability to provide invoices.

Desvantagens

No dislikes about this software. It has currently met all of our needs for tracking employee time and pay.

Marius S.
Traduzir com Google

I'm really happy with the service. I'm using the mobile app to quickly create timesheets.

Avaliado em 30/07/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Saved time, combined two apps into one (invoices and timesheets in the same app)

Vantagens

It has a mobile app, you can add billable and non billable time entries, multiple clients/projects, takes little time to create a timesheet after you have set up your account/customers/projects.

Desvantagens

The initial account / customer set up takes more time than I would have hoped for. It's worth it nonetheless.

Bonnie F.

Not bad.

Avaliado em 03/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I managed to use it for a couple of projects.

Vantagens

Has the features I need, customer service was always at hand and knowledgeable. Once I figured out how the most common features worked, it was not as rocky. This is the first time using this type of program and it was recommended to me.

Desvantagens

Not easy to use, really had to search for what I wanted to do, had to contact Customer service to have my account made into a free account when I signed up for free to begin with but they gave me a premium trial. Information is hard to come by when you're looking to do something and it's not clearly obvious how certain things can be done. Even when I had done the task before, I still had to ask customer service how to do it again.

4.0/10
Kati R.

So far so good

Avaliado em 28/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Took a few minutes of playing with it to understand but once I figured that out it works great. I am able to track all my time and easily create invoices for my customers when I bill them. I like the fact that I can use it from my computer or phone so I am always staying on top of my time and use the built-in timer to stay as accurate as possible.

Vantagens

Ease of use and portability

Desvantagens

Took a little playing to input customers and move around what I need

Avaliador Verificado
Traduzir com Google

I have found this a great experience that got my business started quickly.

Avaliado em 19/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It allows you to focus on your business, not worrying about billing etc.

Vantagens

The ease of startup and the friendly nature of the interface meant I could focus on my business, not the hassle of accounting for time and expenses.

Desvantagens

I would like the ability to format invoices a bit more as my logo over wrote some of the invoice detail.

Joseph B.

JB AccountSight Review

Avaliado em 18/08/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

From demo about timesheet to implementation, everything went really well. Product is very simple but can provide a lot.

Vantagens

Easy to use and to train others how to use. Expense report function with being able to attach receipts is awesome!

Desvantagens

Some reports I would like to change, but people at company are open to it, so that is promising.

Banu O.

Very Useful and Affordable

Avaliado em 09/03/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using AccountSight more than 7 months right now. Before we started to use AccountSight we have evaluated many more options in the market to pick the best option for our business.

AccountSight was the one solution, among many others, provided most of our requirements as we needed specific features focused in Consulting business.

During our decision process, not only the affordability but also the responsiveness of the AccountSight team played a role.

Since we started to use AccountSight whenever we had issues or questions raised, we could easily reach out to the customer service and we could get answers immediately.