32 avaliações

MRPEasy

Cloud-based ERP/MRP software for small manufacturers

4,7 /5 (32 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

Forgot to Post new function - Adding document to a Manufacturing Order

Avaliado em 04/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This modification supports our move to one source always available anywhere we are.

Vantagens

We wanted this so we could upload our quality testing results to the MO and not have to maintain a separate manual file or data base. Everything in one place make audit and research SO much easier.

Desvantagens

This is such a great $$ performer, I can't really complain and the support is great.

Daniela R.
Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação

Fantastic!

Avaliado em 16/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My experience with MRPeasy is fantastic! The transition has been seamless, my team really likes the new upgrade.

Vantagens

Our Company had been using the same software for 17 years. This software is night and day compared to what we had. I have all the information I could need if I have any questions. I did not have that with our previous software. It's very user friendly and self explanatory, I can definitely figure out what I need with all the help they provide.

Desvantagens

The only thing I feel could be improved upon, is the quoting process. I don't like having to create an item to quote a product I might not receive. If it's possible to quote a job with out creating an item that would be amazing. Once I have the PO, then the system should prompt me to create the items.

Resposta do MRPeasy

Thank you for the review.
For quoting without stock item use Invoice mode, not Customer order mode.

Guy M.
Setor: Plástico

3 years in

Avaliado em 08/12/2020

Vantagens

Very good importing of data from CSV
Ease of navigation
Presentation of documents is good (shipment notes, invoices etc.)
Packed with features
Very good manual
Very good customer service

Desvantagens

No real cons. There is a fair learning curve. I am still learning how to use the software to its full potential.

Resposta do MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Sue G.
Setor: Bens de consumo

MRPEasy software - almost great

Avaliado em 09/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I needed an affordable cloud based MRP that was easy to set up and use with a manufacturing focus. It was easy to set up, but onerous to update. The initial training and set up support was very helpful, but once I bought in and really needed assistance, my helpful support person was replaced with the anonymous support team that took 24 hours to answer any questions and the answer was almost always either a. no the software doesn't do that, b. thats a good idea, we may decide to do that later, or c. you can pay us to make that change to our software. For the price, it's ok, a lot of potential, but not great.

Vantagens

the ease of use, wide range of potential ability, accessibility, focus on manufacturing. there is the potential to customize the software for an extra fee.

Desvantagens

technical support is rather lacking. There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra. Entering inventory manually is a basic thing and should be simple, but because it creates automatic write offs, adjusting inventory manually can create annoying issues. When I reported this and asked support about it, I was told to stop manually entering inventory and to trust the system - not an easy thing to hear.

Resposta do MRPEasy

Thank you. Your "Advice for Buyers" is great.
We're happy to answer your questions. You won't always have the same staff member to work with because when you purchase the software and have questions regarding functionality and terms, a sales rep helps you. One you purchase the software, and have questions about the technology and customizations, our technical support team is there to help.

We make new releases of the software 2-3 times a quarter. We always encourage our customers to send us feature requests, and we analyze and consider each of them. We can customize the software, however, in some cases those customizations do require some cost.

We have a large support team available to answer questions. Since they work in shifts, and each work for all of our customers, you'll notice they don't personalize their responses. However, each customer's tech support request is answered within 24 hours to ensure that our team can collaborate on a solution that works best for the user.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Andrew W.
Traduzido para o Português

MRP Easy is the perfect fit to to our business with a fast learning curve and is easy to use.

Avaliado em 01/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

On the whole the software fits us perfectly. We develop and build real new concepts and technical products and although we use full assemblies to build keeping our BOM's short and supply list down I can see that it can easily handle growth and more complex things. Its something that I think is critical as I don't want to waist time learning something else later.

Vantagens

The progressive nature of the software and its ability to jump to the exact page you need. It's pretty too in the simplest non-cluttered clean way. Very we written with nothing to clutter things up or slow you down. I think it's excellent and would recommend it to anyone.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a button to jump straight to Bill of materials or even a custom shortcut ability to choose what you want it to jump to i.e. show all Bill of materials or what ever the user wanted to find. Like a star after a search has been done when selected it adds it to a favourites.

Resposta do MRPeasy

Thank you for your review.

Aaron O.
Setor: Entretenimento
Traduzido para o Português

Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user

Avaliado em 25/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

Vantagens

I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

Desvantagens

There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

Resposta do MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback.

Benjamin R.
Setor: Roupa e moda
Traduzido para o Português

Best value in the small manufacturing space by far.

Avaliado em 14/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

With MRPeasy our capacity doubled. It streamlined our production, and procurement so well that I'm now able to spend a lot more time on growth and sales.

Vantagens

Extremely comprehensive and works seamlessly with Xero and Shopify. It is user friendly and easy to understand for any systems oriented thinker.

The video support library made the initial setup much easier, and the support team was there to fill in anything I couldn't figure out on my own.

Desvantagens

There are a few functions specific to the apparel space that have not been added yet, but I have been told they are in the development pipeline.

Tim G.
Setor: Software

Ahead of its time

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 06/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Quality from the beginning. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. It's logically grouped, and follows a constructive workflow. This makes it easy to use, to train, and to implement.

Vantagens

Easy of use and simplicity to understand. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. We setup, train and implement manufacturing software for multiple companies, and clients find it easy to understand and operate. This is one of the very few SMB manufacturing software on the market. It's reasonably priced, and contains all of the functionality a small manufacturer will need: sales, purchasing, production, inventory management and accounting.

Desvantagens

The integration with QB Online, while functional, is limited. There is no Class tracking, and you cannot select multiple COGS accounts. Support is also only by email, normally.

Resposta do MRPeasy

Thank you for the detailed feedback. The integration with QB Online will be seriously improved in 2020.

Danny S.

I recommend MRPeasy

Avaliado em 15/11/2020

Vantagens

I recommend MRPeasy to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible MRP. I have used other Tier 1 MRP systems previously, and constantly impressed with how capable MRPeasy is compared to it’s much more expensive counterparts.

It has been very intuitive the learn how to use, and support has been excellent on the odd occasion it was required.

Desvantagens

Our business works on large scale projects, typically requiring deposit invoicing prior to commencement, and 2 or 3 milestone invoices throughout the project over 6 to 9 months. So we are looking forward for the prepayment invoice feature.

Resposta do MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Charlotte G.
Setor: Construção
Traduzido para o Português

Desperate for support in Australia!

Avaliado em 28/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Initially very excited with the possibility, but enthusiasm is waning due to recurring problems.

Vantagens

Easy to use; good stock control up to limits of system

Desvantagens

Support is lacking, as when questions are posed - a very generic solution is posted per email.
No telephone support and this is problematic, as generic solutions are not solving our problem.

Resposta do MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback and for being our client for more than 3 years.
We strive to provide the world's best customer support and we are always on the quest to improve it further.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

James C.
Setor: Telecomunicações

Good software and support

Avaliado em 16/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

MRPeasy has been a great way for us to transitioning to MRP. We've formalised our item and BOM structures, improved our production planning and made our operational purchasing more robust with this software.

Overall we are happy with the product.

Vantagens

The interface is slick and modern. No issues with the software being slow.

The program is intuitive and can be picked up easily.

There is a surprising amount of functionality. The Junior MRP easily supports multi level BOMs, different production resources, customisable fields on items, adding images etc to items. Stocked and non-stocked items are supported, as are indivisible items (I've seen some much larger systems that don't support this). Safety stock levels can be easily set and maintained, allowing for simple planning. The inventory system allows a fair amount of freedom to define stock locations as needed. The purchasing system works fine, allowing easy tracking of what is on order. I'd say something similar for the Customer order interface -customer orders can be input easily, documents such as proforma or commercial invoices can be defined.

We've definitely appreciated the customer support we've received. Answers come back within 24 hours and though not everything can always be changed, the answers are helpful. On more than one occasion I've provided feedback on certain screens and have had the response come back that yes, that sounds like a good change to make and we'll release that change in a week or so. We've found this super helpful and haven't seen that from too many other software companies.

Desvantagens

There is not too much here, but the main bugbear for us is the work orders. Our BOMs have multiple levels and we would expect that MRP would spit out individual work orders for each operation that needs to be done. Instead, a single work order comes out, which can be worked on by different resources, but when a production process can take several weeks that means things like WIP become hard to manage. So we have to either accept this and make that work or split our work orders down, which makes production planning more manual.

Hello James,

Thank you very much for kind words and detailed feedback!

Regarding too big work orders. MRPeasy has a special environment optimized for workers: Internet-kiosk. It shows tasks that are assigned to a particular worker. All other information, that isn't needed, is hidden.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Marko J.
Setor: Aparelhos médicos
Traduzido para o Português

A very good tool for small to medium production.

Avaliado em 21/02/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

The MRPeasy helped us a lot in organizing our production after moving on from prototyping. After a few months system is working perfectly for us, and the new features come out regularly, and quite often on our own request. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting in the field of production, or these who already have the complicate enterprise systems which are not the good match for their needs (mostly stock control and manufacturing).

- Nice design, web based
- Excellent support, they answer mostly within a couple of hours. Contact is made through the application itself.
- Fast development, implementation of requested functions
- Easy to use after the proper training
- Good price

Desvantagens

- It needs some time to understand the software functionality properly, but the help is good.
- Sometimes the functions are not a perfect fit for your particular needs, but the support helps in this case.
- Backup is supported only as a manual download of the database. It's not possible to choose a point in the past and restore if you haven't downloaded the database manually.

Resposta do N/A

Thank you, great customer!

Afiq akram A.
Setor: Atacadistas

Great MRP system.

Avaliado em 29/11/2019

Vantagens

1. Fast to load (lazy loading)
2. Stable, no crash / server down.
3. Can show/hide all coloumns except 1 coloumn - serial number#
4. Have internal Task (To-Do) function, that can be used/seen across users.
5. Can filter multiple data for all coloumns.
6. Have quarantine, expiry date function.
7. Can book customer orders even though the stock already sold out (but must issue new Purchase to supplier before booking)

1. Report/statistics is limited
2. Graph (statistic) is not printable, can view only

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Rudi S.
Setor: Fabricação de alimentos
Traduzido para o Português

I recommend this product.

Avaliado em 29/11/2020

Vantagens

We were looking for additional management tools to power our growing small business. MRPEasy says it all in its name. Super Easy to implement. Super Easy to use. This app has helped us create Bill of Materials, tracking inventory for raw materials, work in process, and finished goods, and lot code tracing for food manufacturing. All in all, a great system for small food manufacturers.

Desvantagens

No issues so far. Helps a lot since 2019.

Resposta do MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback.

Kyle Y.
Traduzido para o Português

Very versatile and easy to use software!

Avaliado em 08/01/2019

Vantagens

This software is by far the simplest piece of ERP software I have ever used. In most cases, simple software meant very limited functionality. MRPeasy is not only simple to use, but can handle all the major functions that software of this nature should handle. All for a very reasonable price.

Desvantagens

Some of the data transfers between Quickbooks online and MRPeasy, are hard to track, but not impossible. Since I started using the software, the support team has taken care of all the issues I have ran into. So even this is not that big of a deal.

Andrew B.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

MRP Easy is simply the best MRP system on the market. Hands Down!

Avaliado em 25/01/2019

Vantagens

MRP Easy is "easy" to set up and integrate into your business. It has all the features you would expect and pricing is very reasonable.
Managing purchasing, customer orders, inventory, manufacturing, costings, OEE is made very easy, it integrates into most accounting packages easily and customer support is very good.
But most importantly the usability of the program is outstanding.

Desvantagens

Would like to be able to customize reporting a little more apart from that we are yet to find a floor.

Rhonda W.
Setor: Automotivo

Fabrication Shop

Avaliado em 25/09/2020

Vantagens

It is a complete POS and Management software. They have videos for training that are easy to follow.

Desvantagens

All customer support is through a email or ticket system. So no one on one. But they do answer in a timely manner .

Resposta do MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback.

Amy S.
Setor: Aparelhos médicos

Great Product

Avaliado em 05/08/2020

Vantagens

Easy integration with Xero.
For our company the modules of production planning/manufacturing, procurement and stocks are very important and this software fits our purpose.
Help is great, aid in assisting in most of your needs (both online, and through customer support)

Desvantagens

Due to the multiple options and its large variety of tools, it is a little bit complex to understand - just untill you get the grasp of the software - especially when the time for implementation and integration does not permit long hours of training before the actual deployment.

Resposta do MRPeasy

Thank you for the review.

Steve P.

Great MRP solution for SME manufacturers

Avaliado em 22/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Took a bit of time to learn, but the flexibility and feature set within MRPEasy are absolutely perfect for our business. With multi-level bill of materials, production scheduling, stock control, purchasing, invoicing and simple CRM it does everything we need. Traceability from a single end product to every component purchased is superb.

Vantagens

Masses of features, flexibility and

Desvantagens

Like all MRP systems, it takes a bit of getting used to.

Nikola M.

Not-so-EasyMRP

Avaliado em 10/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We are small company manufacturing aftermarket parts for motorcycles. We have less than 10 products and we do all manufacturing by ourselves. Our needs for MRP software are not too high, simple manufacturing orders, BOM's, routings, purchasing, and inventory. Before subscribing, MRPEasy team was very forthcoming and open to communication. However, one month of using this software was a complete disaster. I never received so many "no's" from any support team. Some simple things, like changing quantities in inventory, for past dates, was not possible and we were asked for a fee only to change dates of 52 lots. We would have done this manually, but it is not possible. Of course, there is a large number of similar issues. To be honest, support team response was very quick, but in 100% percent reply is totally unusable.
I am very careful what I write on the internet about some business if that is negative, but I have lost almost a month filling a database, only to realize that support is almost non-existent and some basic features just don't work. Be careful.

Vantagens

Very communicative sales team. Before you subscribe.

Desvantagens

Only straightforward activities are possible without paying extra for 'software development'. There isn't a way to correct errors in counting, without hiring 'development' team. Strange and not an intuitive interface. Support is only good to direct you to manuals and videos; if you don't find a solution for your problem there - it can't be solved.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 1.0/10

Francois B.
Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Great for small manufacturing

Avaliado em 14/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Great customer service and overall the product is quite strong. Definitely one of the best bang for your buck.

It is very much a MRP, not an ERP and must integrate with a separate accounting system. The CRM is basic but does everything you need it too. Stock, BOM, and inventory management is excellent. Managing production and assembly orders is a breeze.

Vantagens

- Production time management.
- Costing outlook
- ease of use
- Price
- Simplicity
- Inventory management

Desvantagens

- Requires external accounting software, but is tied in with MRP Easy once you login.
- Basic CRM
- Designed for small and medium sized companies

Resposta do MRPEasy

Thank you for you feedback. As of 11.2018 MRPeasy has Standard Accounting module.

Angus G.
Setor: Bens de consumo

Very impressed

Avaliado em 08/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Having reviewed a number of options MRPeasy seemed the best option for managing production. We have not been disappointed - in fact MRPeasy has exceeded expectations. Potentially complex issues such as multiple production sites and stock transfers are now easily managed. Overall we are very satisfied with the software and are happy to recommend to others.

Vantagens

MRPeasy solved a lot of issues for us including stock control, purchase order management and handling BOMs efficiently. We like the fact that MRPeasy have saved us time, improved accuracy and greatly improved efficiency in all these areas.

Desvantagens

There is a steep learning curve, but the support database and videos are excellent. No major problems at all.

Jason W.
Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

OEM Review

Avaliado em 14/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Great solution for small & medium size businesses

Vantagens

Material & Order scheduling & releasing. Customization ability. Affordable pricing structure. Ease of use.

Desvantagens

Production Scheduling & viewings is limited. Outsourcing functions need improvement. Scheduling subtasks needs improvement.

Harry T.
Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Easy does it

Avaliado em 31/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Simply to use, intuitive online software which makes implementing an MRP solution into your business straight forward. Would recommend again and again.

We have implemented a start to finish solution within a few months of initial download and we have currently 9066 product variations, each consisting of a BOM and Routing made up of thousands of components.

Vantagens

Quick to learn, intuitive interface with incredibly responsive customer support. Customization on request. Great time scheduling.

Desvantagens

There are one or two development quirks which don't affect the usability of the software, but that are all coming out this quarter in their next development release.

Alessanro Z.

A good choice!

Avaliado em 29/01/2019

Great Solution!

Vantagens

Is extremely user-friendly, the Manual on-line is always updated and well written. A lot of videos showing the different features.
We were able to set-up the ERP autonomously.
The software offers all the most important features required to manage the production activities and the procurement.
The BOMs are well managed (we use up to 8 level BOMs).

Desvantagens

At the moment we do not have any particular issue. All user are satisfied and are working on the ERP after few hours of training.