Livestorm

Livestorm

O melhor software de webinars e comunicações em vídeo ao vivo para empresas

4.8/5 (92 avaliações)
Emma G.

Professional and engaging!

Avaliado em 27/08/2019

Vantagens

We use Livestorm for the weekly webinars we run in our 7-week online leadership program, Leadership Beyond the Theory. For past cohorts, we used a different webinar software, but Livestorm is brilliant - we will never go back! Our students love the interactive nature of it (polls, chat and questions are really easy to see and use), and from a moderator and host point of view, it's incredibly easy and fun to use. The reminder emails are awesome and I'm confident that the emails led to an increased attendance rate overall. Did I mention how great the polls are? Really useful for collecting important customer information. Great customer service, even with the timezone difference between France and Australia they made time to video call me and help with different bits and pieces. Highly recommend!

Desvantagens

The only thing that I found tricky was making sure our internet was strong enough to run it at a high quality - the other webinar software we used was an app on the computer so quality was the same all the time, but because Livestorm streams through the internet you have to have good speeds (which Australia typically doesn't! When we ran the webinars from the US we had more than enough internet strength to run a really high-quality video).

Resposta do Livestorm

Thanks Emma, that's great feedback.

The fact that we're streaming through a browser indeed demands a bit more resources both in computer power and internet speed, but it's quite close.

The pros of our tech is that the protocol is open-source, fully encrypted, and obviously does not demand any downloads.

I strongly suggest going through our docs to get the ideal bandwidth, best practices, and the tool to test your environment.

Jennifer O.

ABSOLUTE LIFESAVER!

Avaliado em 18/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I did easily 20 hours of research and for the cost and what this offers this is truly better then even the most popular platforms out there with more brand recognition. I have no doubt this will be a household name in short order.

Vantagens

I could go on and on so I am going to make a list:

User interface
INTEGRATIONS!!!
Great Graphic Design
Editing and saving is easy
Making webinars and changing them is easy
Great landing page
Great webinar room
Call in options and file downloads
chat option
poll option
private questions option
Screen share
automatic recording
the data gotten on visitors is IMMENSE
great customizable questionnaire for signing up
Customizable send emails
Incredible customer service always present
Great audience filtering
Easy export of audience data
I like the way the teams are built. They don't want to just take all of your money they have ways you can ad team members like me (tech person) to help run the webinar if you only have one host which is all we need.

Desvantagens

The only thing you should note though it's never been a problem ever for me is that they are in France. So the customer service is only available in the mornings in the USA.

Also I saw some shortcomings but in the six months using the platform they have made the updates. If you make a suggestion they listen and truly consider adding that upgrade.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Livestorm. Please do get in touch with us if you have any further feedback for improvement :)

Regarding the US support hours, you are right. We absolutely needed that to offer a better experience! This is the reason why, we've extended our support coverage to the US timezone since the beginning of September! Whether in the East Coast or the West Coast, you should not have any problem reaching out to us during office hours :) We will make an official announcement in October regarding this.

Thanks again for taking the time to submit your feedback Jennifer! :)

Jessie L.
Traduzir com Google

For ongoing development, support, and easy functionality, it can't be beat.

Avaliado em 15/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We found Livestorm on a whim as we were exploring different webinar tools.

The good:
AMAZING customer service. Their team is located in France, but that hasn't impacted us negatively at all as an America-based business. They're very helpful and super responsive.

Easy landing pages and instant emails. That was the biggest selling point for us. I don't have to create a new landing page for each webinar - Livestorm just generates it. Then, they send out reminder emails (that I can customize) without me having to worry about it. Huge time-saver.

Attendees don't need to call in. Sound is right on the webinar page. Boo-yah.

The bad:
Video quality has been pretty low when we've recorded it to send out replays - not sure how this compares to other platforms, but it's a bummer when we're doing a screenshare and the text isn't readable.

Seems to have some connectivity issues for certain attendees. Not sure what the common thread is yet - maybe non-Chrome users? Also, you must have the latest version of Chrome to give a proper screenshare, and you must download a Chrome extension to do the screenshare. Very minor, all things considered, but there it is.

All in all Livestorm has been great for us so far! They make webinars super easy, and again - their support is fantastic. They just released integration with Zapier, which I'm excited to take advantage of.

Hi Jessie,

Thanks for your kind review!

Since your post, we have made great improvements to the quality of the replays on Livestorm. It now records in 720p for everyone by default, and we're running tests to support 1080p recordings too.
This should drastically improve the quality of replays in general!

Also, as a side note: replays are directly impacted by the quality of the live connection, so we always advise our customers to double check the quality of their internet connection before going live.

Happy webinars ¿
Thibaut & The Livestorm Team

David B.

Distinctive in a Crowded Field

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 08/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Basically it is a convenient, easy-to-use platform for casual webinar production. If you are producing at least one webinar per month, it is worth the expense.

Vantagens

It seems to cover all the essentials. Email, landing page, post-webinar republishing. It was designed with a lot of care an attention to what most users (like us) want and need in a platform.

Desvantagens

The pace of new product features is very slow. We'd like to brand/customize emails, but this took six months to come out.

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to see you've found value in Livestorm for over 2 years now.

I have good news for you: the customizable emails are (finally) coming! It's only a matter of weeks now before you'll be able to add new emails to your workflow and fully customize them according to your needs (as in: change their HTML completely).

We're doing our best to move fast and please the majority of our customers. So hang tight, updates are coming :)

Thibaut & the Livestorm team

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Adam H.
Traduzir com Google

Amazing customer service. Dead simple platform that is loved by our customers.

Avaliado em 28/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It allows us to create live webcasts that feature experts from our community in a way that connects them with more people and drives real value to both parties.

Vantagens

It's so easy to setup and is basically on autopilot to the event. I love the landing pages (they convert like crazy), the emails are beautiful, and the reminders are perfect. It's got the right amount of customizations and just about anyone can learn to use it quickly. Our customers have been delighted with the experience - the video is stream is smooth, audio is clear, and chat/polls/questions works perfect. It's also very affordable compared to other products.

Desvantagens

Right now it has a limited capacity of 500 attendees and we'd like to host more. I understand they're working on it, so it's not that big of an issue. At times I wish the emails were a bit more flexible, but we could always build our own to supplement.

Hi Adam,

Thibaut here from Livestorm. It's been a while since you left your review, but I just wanted to chime in and let you know we've recently upgraded the limitation of 500 live attendees and now support 1,000.

We also added on-demand webinars which you may like for your use case (it's a favorite for some of our customers in the education space).

Thanks for your brilliant review!

Brandon M.

Just Works (without downloads!) and has Amazing Support,

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

With LiveStorm we are able to reach out to hundreds of customers at once and do live training. The live questions and the ability to have multiple admins on a meeting make it a great solution. It is built for the way the internet should work (seamlessly) and it does that job amazingly well.

Vantagens

There is no need for attendees to download software - it just starts working. Attendees love to be a part of the conversation. The small issues I have had have been responded to quickly and professionally by the support team. There is excellent communication.

Desvantagens

Occasionally a user will have to refresh when video feeds switch so that their feed stays updated.

Corey H.
Traduzir com Google

Livestorm is the only webinar platform I trust. Best experience so far with webinar software.

Avaliado em 27/11/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Peace of mind. Most successful webinar to date. Ease of use. All the features and functions we want.

Vantagens

The process as a whole is very well rounded. Customer rep does a great job of making sure you're all setup and ready to go for your first webinar, learning the system (which is very simple), making sure to take care of any and all questions promptly. You can tell they care. When we had problems with other webinar software, we wouldn't get a response for days, and then would get a vague response with a link to a FAQ page. Customer rep and the team are very helpful and personal. I love that it's browser based, so neither myself nor attendees need to download anything or run anything. It makes the whole experience much smoother. It's almost like tuning into a podcast. Another thing I like about it is how easy it is to make a great landing page. That was important for us. Another thing is the ease of analytics. We can easily track UTM parameters and track performance of shares with the team, partners, and on different channels. Also, once you're in the webinar room, everything is so simple and easy to use. This is the biggest difference for us. For most platforms, once you get into the webinar room, everything is clunky and unintuitive. The webinar room does exactly what you want, easily, and it's intuitive. It took me about 5 minutes to comfortably do all the different things we needed to.

Steven W.
Traduzir com Google

So easy and intuitive, for us and our customers!

Avaliado em 17/11/2017

Vantagens

The fact that we can schedule our webinars and LiveStorm does the rest - automated reminders for attendees, and automated follow up emails with links to view the replay of the webinar, and we get tons of data about our attendees that we can use to drive new leads. We have used a lot of webinar platforms in the past, and LiveStorm is far and away the easiest, simplest, and most reliable.

We also noticed a large jump in user engagement - the interface for attenedees is just as intuitive, and our chat engagement from our attendees is way higher in LiveStorm than it ever was previously.

Overall, this is a great webinar platform and we have been happy customers from the moment we switched. Gilles and team are always quick to reply when we need them as well.

Desvantagens

The quality of the recorded replays could be better, but they are working on it. Other than that, its all great!

Resposta do Livestorm

Thanks for the great review Steven! Usability and engagement are our top priorities. We made great progress with the recording quality. Can't wait to show it to you :)

Matt H.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Traduzir com Google

Excellent. Fluid experience as an operator, and for the attendee. UI is slick and intuitive.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 28/06/2017

Vantagens

Livestorm has it all. I've now tried close to all the incumbents and nothing is as easy an effective - seriously!

- the UI is very easy, and visually pleasing.
- Setup a webinar, edit it etc incredibly quickly.
- There's no old school forms and random rule sets that all those "other" providers have.
- Automatic emails are super helpful (and customizable)
- the cost structure allows you to be really creative and makes you want to run more webinars

Traduzir com Google

Really good product but seriously lacking support

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 05/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's a great software for the price, especially since I've found other webinar platforms to be clunky and un-reliable. If they could just solve the issue of support during US work hours, it would make it perfect.

Vantagens

The interface is easy to navigate and we've had no drop-off time during webinars. I especially LOVE all the UTM and meta data that comes with each registration, making it easy to track what channels are performing well to drive webinar traffic.

Desvantagens

ALL their support is based in France! Which is crazy since their product is available internationally. US teams should not need to wait over 24 hours for answers to quick one-off questions. This is particularly problematic when it's the day of the webinar and we need technical assistance ASAP.

Hi there,

Thanks for rating the Livestorm product so positively. We're glad that you are enjoying webinars with Livestorm and will do our best to improve all aspects of our product.

You're correct in saying that we currently do not have a team-member handling support in the US timezone. As you say, our customers are everywhere in the world and that includes the US, so it's definitely something we're looking to change.

We still do our best to reply to customers in a timely fashion, even outside of our business hours. Our median response time is under 20 minutes (13min in the past week to be precise), for all customers, including those in America.

With that said, sometimes, customers will experience waiting times, and I'm sorry this was your experience. I hope you'll trust me when I say we're doing everything we can so it doesn't happen to you again.

As a reminder, our support docs are available at all times and cover most of the commonly asked questions.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Erin R.
Setor: Internet

Great for basic webinars

Avaliado em 06/11/2018

Vantagens

Everything is visually very clean and appealing. I've received many comments from team members and clients commenting on how nice the emails and landing pages look. I also love that the email sends are automated (unlike some softwares where you have to schedule/send) as it takes tasks off my list! The software is also easy for new users to pick up.

Desvantagens

I've had some issues with only allowing one person (the host) to start and end the webinar session, and wish that was available to speakers as I'm not always able to start the webinar! I also wish that attendees could speak without being invited on stage, which is accomplished in the meeting room but the meeting room doesn't allow for those amazing emails sends mentioned above.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Pranay M.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzir com Google

Had a positive experience in using this tool.

Avaliado em 29/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This tool Saved lot of time and money.

Vantagens

Very user Friendly tool. Attendees can join the webinar in a simple way. Customer service is awesome. The recording feature is awesome, where recordings can be used for future reference. It can be setup easily.

Desvantagens

I feel that it is costly and Small organizations cannot afford to buy. This is the only cons i have.

Resposta do Livestorm

HI Pranay, we're glad you're enjoying your time using Livestorm! And particularly on user-friendliness and customer service, as these are 2 very important focuses for us that we thrive to improve every day.

We try our best to make Livestorm accessible to organisations operating on a tight budget and even ONGs. So I'd suggest any smaller company reading this, to email us for more details about our specific pricing programs :)

Thank you again so much for your kind review.

Nick T.
Setor: Aparelhos médicos
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzir com Google

Good quality presentations, without the connectivity problems

Avaliado em 13/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

For remote training of sales personnel this has been a huge increase in productivity.
We will add end-user training programs as experience develops.

Vantagens

Good quality downstream presentations. without the connectivity problems we've experienced with Team Viewer and Go To Meeting.

I believe part of the improved quality is down to the presentation being received only as there is no video or audio back from the delegates taking up bandwidth. Delegates can type-in questions via a Chat box which works well.

Desvantagens

The interface is not immediately intuative - trying to find which 'room' to do the things you needs does not at first pass seem to make sense. However, once established, like any piece of software once familiar the issues disappear.

Hi Nick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this detailed review. We take user feedback really seriously as we strive to improve Livestorm continuously!

We're working on improving our customer onboarding to make everything clearer give you an even better experience.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions about Livestorm or would like to hold a training call to help your team.

Silvio E.
Setor: Telecomunicações
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Great software

Avaliado em 26/07/2019

Vantagens

We switched from another webinar software to Livestorm because we were not satisfied with the stability. Livestorm completely meets our requirements. It is easy to use, has a high stability and quality (especially important for participants), webinars can be set up multilingual, automatic playback is very practical.

Desvantagens

Currently no negative points. Small improvements are always possible, such as more options for managing users.

Resposta do Livestorm

That's very kind of you Silvio. We're taking those feedback very seriously. Make sure to ping our chat with your feedback for the user management. We log all those conversations in our roadmap for our product designers to use.

Bill M.
Setor: Internet
Traduzir com Google

Livestorm is the perfect fit for Customer.io

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 07/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Faster webinar creation and deployment.
Great insights into visitors, and in-webinar engagement.
Seamless integration with existing marketing activities via the Livestorm Zap.

Vantagens

My favorite thing about Livestorm is really the culmination of all the best parts: Ease of use, Responsive UI, Great support, and an excellent Zapier integration. They make running recurring weekly demos very easy.

Desvantagens

The only thing I'd like to see improved in Livestorm is the ability to further customize the fields on the registration form in lieu of a custom registration workflow.

Anida C.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Livestorm Review

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We like Livestorm for its user friendliness, customer support and overall quality of both platform and the webinars.

Vantagens

Ease of use, display of information on webinar (registrants and other info

Desvantagens

Limited flexibility of the webinar room in terms of chat (it's be helpful to have chat available but only for team members/ moderators, questions (team members/moderators can "upvote" questions, or assign them some status based on the importance of the question, etc)

Hi Anida,

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit your review, and for telling us what you're looking for.

The ability to have a private chat is already on our roadmap, so we hope to introduce it in the future.

Regarding improvements on questions, I'll make sure to pass your feedback to the product team :)

Kevin S.
Traduzir com Google

Livestorm makes me WANT to do more webinars for our customers!

Avaliado em 14/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our customers are learning our software so much more quicker and easier. Sign-ups of our webinars are at record highs.

Vantagens

It's incredibly easy to use. The automatic emails and notifications that are customizable make it incredibly easy to remind my customers that a webinar is coming up. Using the actual software is a breeze, and my customers find it really easy to log-in, ask questions during the webinar and even submit poll answers. Sending a recording after the webinar is done is also super helpful.

Desvantagens

The only downside is I'm not able to categorize my webinars on my website. For instance, I want to be able to show "Advanced Webinars" as a separate section to "Introductory Webinars". Other than that, everything is great!

Resposta do Livestorm

Thanks so much for your review Kevin! We're delighted to see you're finding success with Livestorm and that your participants also enjoy it :)

Your feedback is duly noted as well. I shared it with the success team to make sure we count it and will be able to let you know if any progress is made on event categorization!

Thibaut & the Livestorm team.

Caroline W.
Setor: Música
Traduzir com Google

Livestorm - a relief in the sea of webinar platforms

Avaliado em 18/03/2019

continually updating features
access to developers
fanstastic customer service (only drawback is that I am in a different time zone but even so they are worth the wait)
As I am not super savvy when it comes to tech, the simplicity is helpful and the support from their team is second to none.

Desvantagens

Still working my way around the software - as yet it has always been one step ahead of my needs/capacities.

Hi Caroline,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Offering you a positive experience is our priority, so please let us know if you spot any other areas of development.

We're currently in the works of increasing our timezone coverage, so stay tuned :)

All the best,

Louise D.
Traduzir com Google

Why didn't I use this sooner!

Avaliado em 18/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Everything from the industry leading products for a fraction of the price!

Vantagens

Monthly payment - can cancel at any time and just pay when you need it!
User interface is very intuitive
Has most of the key features of "Superior Software" for a fraction of the cost
Customer Service team are friendly and helpful
The translation engine is superb for setting up webinars with our overseas customers

Desvantagens

You cannot record from a media file, just a shared window.
You can only have one host on a license (however the great workaround given is that you can share your login details and 'the host' can change the name to their name).

Resposta do Livestorm

Hi Louise and thank you for your review! About recording on media files, we wanted to clarify that it is currently possible (on beta, and we keep testing it extensively). We can activate it on your account upon request, just email [email protected] to ask us about it!

Team-wide accounts are also in the works, but we'll need more time to get it to a point where we can activate it for our users.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and using Livestorm :)

Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzir com Google

Best webinar tool for creating web events.

Avaliado em 10/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

To give user training to our customers about the softwares we use this tool.

Vantagens

Livestorm is basically a webinar tool which hosts event online. For this we don’t need to install any software on our local system. All the things stays inside the browser so it will save user system memory. They has good customer service because of the frequent updates they provide. While conferencing you can record the video. Audience can poll and ask questions. It will also gives you the reminders about the event or conference. So it is a good software to do webinar.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I faced connectivity issue but else it is fine to use because we can ignore some disadvantages in front of many advantages.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're very happy to hear that you're having a great experience :)

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything.

Alexis M.

An essential tool !

Avaliado em 07/03/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you would create and stream online presentations or training sessions with a professionnal level you have to use livestorm! We created our first webinar with a simple free tool found online and we discovered that webinars have worked pretty well for us. So we decided to use the same kind of tools but with a professional level this time and finally when we used livestorm for the very first time we were astonished by the effeciency and the simplicity of this magic tool. All the features that a modern marketer is dreaming about are here (high stream quality, tracking, customizable transactionnal emailing, integrations with third-party applications, replay, and many others). The customer support is very responsive an the team regularly offers novelties and tricks. I recommend this tool without any hesitations. Just try it and appreciate to generate leads or to help your existing customers!

Torey M.

Lacks common features

Avaliado em 22/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, we like where this tool is headed, but it's not ready for prime time. If you are an organization that has to serve a wide range of people and have all the common options such as easy dial in, this tool is not for you. If you do the occasional webinar and your users are on the best high speed networks and best browsers you'll have better luck.

Vantagens

Nice landing pages and simply automation features. Replay option is nice as well.

Desvantagens

Guests have audio issues frequently and if they have to dial in it's very confusing and frustrating. If you have a guest speaker that would like to dial in this platform will not work for you.

HI Torey,

Thank you for the constructive review, the dial-in feature is indeed available only for attendees for now. Guest speakers need to connect through a computer. However this is in our plans :)

As for the browsers, we push continuous improvements every week to over thousands of users. Everything is 100% in a browser and people can still access a webinar from any browser or devices. Which is a unique feature. But obviously the best user experience is still on Chrome, Firefox, Opera and more recently the latest version of Safari.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Setor: Armazéns
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Upgrade to Premium

Avaliado em 05/02/2019

Vantagens

You will need to upgrade to Premium to get the full potential of this product.

Desvantagens

It's also a con that you need to buy the Premium to get the full potential.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review, and telling us what you're looking for.

When you sign up for our free trial, you'll get to create and hold as many webinars as you like. We don't have a day limit with our free trial and no credit card is required.

The only difference between our free trial and our Premium plan is the duration and the attendee limit. This means you'll have access to all of our features during our free trial. You can really test if Livestorm is the right fit for you, before you subscribe to one of our Premium plans.

If you'd still like to run a test with increased duration / attendee capacity, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we'd be happy to help with this for your first webinar.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Elif and the Livestorm team.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Greg R.
Traduzir com Google

So far, so great! Really enjoying the easy of use of the software and the support from Livestorm.

Avaliado em 18/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to train customers and provide information to our software users.

Vantagens

Easy to setup, good connection and audio/video. Solid support. Setting up the webinars is quick and I was able to do it without trouble or confusion.

Desvantagens

Some features not yet included, but hopeful they will be added in the future. Would like to have the option for attendees to have an "open mic" session at the end of the training where everyone can talk for Q&A.

Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Makes Webinars Easy and Intuitive

Avaliado em 28/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Livestorm makes it easy to set up professional webinars very quickly. The complexity is low so you get to focus on the content not on all the stuff behind the scenes. The feedback from our customers was great as well. We never had a webinar fail or had technical difficulties either.

- Easy to get started
- Quick to set up
- Works great in the browser without the need to set up lots of software
- Interface is very streamlined

Desvantagens

- Analytics could and should be improved
- More flexibility and control over invite emails
- Some smaller additional features

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your feedback and for telling how your experience has been!

We're always looking for new ways to improve our software so please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] for any feature requests.

We take each request into careful consideration :)