Avaliações do Bluebeam Revu

Bluebeam Revu

Edição e marcação de PDF em qualquer lugar com colaboração integrada.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

962 avaliações

Clarissa
Clarissa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very comprehensive pdf editing software - I'll never go back to Adobe!!!

Avaliado em 09/02/2018

I spend a lot less time posting changes and as-builts, but with much more professional results. I also love the time it's cut down on creating our punch lists and tracking the completion of those items.

Vantagens

I love that it can "read" my plans, and help me with my takeoffs. The search function can look for either words or symbols, and is incredibly useful when I'm looking for something specific.

The different user type profiles are tailored to show the tools and functions that someone in that role would be more likely to use the most. It's easy to switch between these profiles, even when viewing the same file, so no matter what or how many hats I'm wearing that day, it's easy to find the tools that I need for the job I'm doing.

The customizable tool box is great - I can use the existing tools, or create my own! These are handy for posting as-builts, as well as for doing take offs and estimates.

I love all the short cut keys!! Instead of using my mouse to select tool options, I can simply use the "G" key to take a "photo" of a certain part of my open file, or "C" to cloud an area. I use these frequently and it really cuts down the time I spend posting changes to our drawings.

There are so many tools, functions, and options, that you're sure to find everything you need for seamless and efficient construction drawing management!

Desvantagens

At first, it was a bit overwhelming to use. There are so many tools and menus that it definitely took a little time to learn; however, Bluebeam offers hundreds of short "how-to" videos on many different topics. After watching these, and using the software for a few weeks, it got much easier.

Niamat
  • Setor: Engenharia civil
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Bluebeam Revu is one of the best software currently in the market

Avaliado em 10/06/2023

i am using Bluebeam Revu since one year, i found it very helpful in all aspects

i am using Bluebeam Revu since one year, i found it very helpful in all aspects

Vantagens

Bluebeam Revu is one of the best software currently in the market, i found it very helpful to manage many kind of documents. i personally use it mostly for managing PDF files. its a great toll to merge many files in a single click. with its great tools of editing we prepare many kinds of presentation for our client and consultant meeting that bear fruitful results most of the time. for any documents to change any kind of text and pictures it is very handy, managing large files and to find every single topic in a simple search is the key to this software, in short i would recommend this software for all users refer to the other same kind of software in the current market.

Desvantagens

i like all the features of this software that why we are using this software in our organization. what i like the most in it is that its very easy to edit any kind of page with the desired results. with all its text styles its more fun to use, managing huge files in a single click make it more efficient. any word or topic to find is very easy

i found Bluebeam Revu more convenient and easy with much more options

i found Bluebeam Revu more convenient and easy with much more options
Josh

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

No Support

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

Technical support is non existent.

Technical support is non existent.

Vantagens

All the pros of this software are irrelevant because of how bad the support staff is.

Desvantagens

Customer support is the worst I have ever dealt with. I bought bluebeam because the explained all of the great things you can do connecting to your employees through their I pad and I phone apps. After looking into it we were excited and bought the program. After the program was purchased they explained to be that I can't use the I phone app unless I purchase the $150 maintenance plan. Felt like I got suckered in but also figured I am new to the program and the added help couldn't hurt. 3 months in and I have one of our foremans I pad that will not connect to Blue beam. I call tech support and they inform that they cannot help be over the phone and that I need to email them. After explaining to them that I have 20 employees sitting on a job site with no plans and nothing to do they inform me again that all they can do is have me email me the problem because tech support over the phone doesn't cover the i pad and the i phone apps. Keep in mind I had to have the tech support in order to use the I phone app??? It has been an hour and a half and I just had to send all of our employees home with no work. I will be leaving bluebeam and moving our company to procore.

• Setor: Desenvolvimento e comércio exterior
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The magic behind Bluebeam Revu. Simplifies work.

Avaliado em 15/11/2023

Never disappointing features. Always available help desk support. Bluebeam Revu is cool.

Vantagens

I would like to pass my special gratitude to the customer support team for Bluebeam Revu. A collection of very resourceful team which understands the software so well. They really assisted me in launching and integration of this software. My emails were replied on time and in the most respectful manner. They made the app easy to use for me and that's why I have recommended it to several friends who appreciates it's work too. Keep up the good work.

Desvantagens

With such assistance from the customer support team, I find nothing hard. All the challenges are well addressed.

Alexis

BlueBeam Revu Review

Avaliado em 10/04/2023

I would highly recommend Bluebeam Revu over almost any other PDF reader/modifier. Its simplicity is refreshing. I think that if more people knew about the product they would switch from Adobe.

Vantagens

Bluebeam is simple to learn and use. There are so many handy tools, and I don't even use a lot of them in my line of work but I know others who do. I particularly like the cloud tool to bring attention to revisions, but also like the text editor and the ability to scale from a set of drawings by picking two points with a known dimension.

Desvantagens

I think most of the tools are really great, but I would like to see a few more options for shapes that can be drawn. I use some of them to create easy to read legends for a particular set of drawings.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Necessary in the Construction Industry

Avaliado em 06/12/2019

I have used this software everyday since joining the construction industry. Like every software there are glitches, however the benefits MAJORLY outweigh the pitfalls.

Vantagens

Every day I am learning about a new feature that makes life even easier in the industry. Love their takoff capabilities, measuring, stamps, and just the general fact that I can view PDFs and manipulate them. I have had VERY few complaints over the many years I have used this software.

Desvantagens

Like all softwares, there are glitches. One bummer is the lack of integration on android phones. There was also an issue with integrating the software with an apple update; this was resolved fairly quickly though.

Farah
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

I Recommend Bluebeam

Avaliado em 06/05/2023

It is an excellent tool for reviewing drawings and organizing reports in a clear manner.

Vantagens

Marking up drawings and also being able to create a shared document for multiple users to mark up make this a strong tool that allows AEC professionals to go digital and avoid printing.

Desvantagens

Tools that allow me to draw straight lines on documents would help.

• Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Bluebeam - a complete pdf pack

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

If tour are typical and Adobe or Foxit user, just try the Bluebeam revu. It owns some unique pdf features you will definitely to love.

Vantagens

There are so many PDf readers and editors available on the market with restricted features, and Bluebeam covers almost each and every feature. Its user friendly for editing ad commenting on PDF & almost can get accurate values for measuring the distances. Text recognizing mechanism (OCR) almost accurate for every scenario. The inbuilt converter helps us to convert our PDFs to other formats hassle-free.

Desvantagens

I really dont have any cons regarding Bluebeam revu. It's a fantastic and complete tool for all your pdf needs. It's worth the money.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Great Program for self-taught people

Avaliado em 18/01/2022

Vantagens

Manage pretty much any PDF Document. Customizable and user friendly interface.

Desvantagens

This program has so many functions I know I am missing out on key and crucial aspects of it. The customer service is a bit non-existent but they will respond to emails. I think that the cost effectiveness if you learn things yourself is great, but asking for $250 for classes at the top end and $100 for classes at the low end is a bit steep.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Complex PDF and MarkUp Software Tool

Avaliado em 15/09/2022

BlueBeam is a comprehensive solution for use in the construction industry that allows you to easily view and mark up plans and drawings.

Vantagens

BlueBeam is a very complex software that has extensive capabilities for creating and marking up PDF documents and it has a lot more options than the standard Adobe products.

Desvantagens

There are so many tools available to use in the software that it can be a little hard to learn how to use them all.

Razões para mudar para o Bluebeam Revu

Bluebeam had more functionality than was offered by Adobe.
Paul

Should not be an Option - Should be Mandatory

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

I can't imagine doing my job without access to Bluebeam. I use it that much. For that many different things.

Vantagens

Bluebeam is so versatile. I can create and/or modify all my RFI's, shop drawings, and detail clarifications from various professional sources - all in one package. I'm surprised at how often I find new ways to make use of the standard tools included with the software.

Desvantagens

Bluebeam does have some issues reading some fonts. Not sure what the deal is, but some pdfs show up looking like a crude binary system.

Razões para escolher o Bluebeam Revu

Bluebeam is more stable - Adobe would crash on me. Also - a lot more features out of the box.

Razões para mudar para o Bluebeam Revu

Versatility and price. You can't lose with this software. Easy to complex - it can handle it all.
Jesse
  • Setor: Vidro, cerâmica e concreto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Most vital piece of software we use at our company

Avaliado em 03/11/2022

The best investment we have made with a piece of software by far.

The best investment we have made with a piece of software by far.

Vantagens

Bluebeam is easy to use and has a vast amount of tools available for handling anything you want to do with a document.

Desvantagens

The program can be slow on a tablet away from the office.

Razões para mudar para o Bluebeam Revu

We bought Bluebeam Revu through the advice of colleagues. This is the standard for construction.
Danielle
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

I can't live without Bluebeam

Avaliado em 23/09/2020

I honestly love Blue beam I was only using Adobe about 5 1/2 years ago and my supervisor made me start using Bluebeam and told me you will learn to love and not be able to use anything else, well he was right.

Vantagens

I love being able to mark up documents, measure them, sign them all in once place. I use bluebeam every hour of the day and it makes my job easier.

Desvantagens

I don't like when their are updates that are taking place and it causes me to not be able to use some functions or certain features stop working correctly due to the update needed.

Ann
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Best PDF Program for Architecture/Design/Construction

Avaliado em 26/08/2022

It has been a great collaborative tool for the company I work for. We are all in different locations and has made remote working much easier. Supervisors can look over files and redline things while another worker in a different location is correcting the items at the same time. It is also a great file management tool as the Sessions allow to keep document files together that many people can access simultaneously

Vantagens

The features that Bluebeam Revu has are far above and beyond to other PDF reading/editing software out there, especially for those that are in the design/construction industry. It has a slight learning curve when you're used to other programs, but once you learn, there is no going back.

The best feature in my opinion is the ability to collaborate in real time. When files are uploaded to a Session, multiple people can be in the same file at the same time. Someone can be marking up and making comments while others can be seeing these comments and revising things on their end at the same time. There is no need to wait for a person to finish marking up a file and send it in an email, it can be done simultaneously.

Desvantagens

Honestly, there are not many cons about this software. The only issue I had with the program was the learning curve of how to use it, as I had to learn on my own.

Scott

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Lengthy enjoyable experience with this software.

Avaliado em 04/09/2020

My overall experience was stellar. To import plans was so easy and other softwares this is not the case. Many other software would take 2-4 additional steps just to import blueprints. Where as Bluebeam is basically one step. The software runs rather fast with hardly resizing delays , I have used similar softwares after acquiring Bluebeam and on the same computer I experienced resizing delays on the similar software, where Bluebeam had no issues.

Vantagens

The most important part of this software was the complete ease of use. With no experience with estimating software, I was able to jump right in and get to work without any training, videos or someone else to teach me the basics. The original layout and key icons made everything simple but necessary.

Desvantagens

The first major issue I incurred was learning how to compile all of the data at the finish of gathering the take off( sq ft measurements) this portion of the software was slightly less user friendly when it came to compiling the lists of rooms/areas with the details .eventually after some months of use I began to become familiar with the steps of the software sorting the sq feet and labeling the areas

Andrew

Expensive but worth it

Avaliado em 11/01/2023

Its the best product in the business for the category it serves. I think much like Autodesk, Bluebeam hates is customers. It is a difficult company to do business with from deployment on down through support. Even with that said, I can't imagine trying to work without it. What are you going to do?

Vantagens

This software handles any and all PDF tasks for us. It also can be used for photo/file manipulation. The collaboration feature allows for real time multi-user edits which has proven useful for remote workers

Desvantagens

I dislike the fact that the software is now only offered as a subscription purchase. We have historically bought standalone licenses. We would get 2-4 years out of the license before bluebeam quit supporting it or required us to upgrade. Now we spend even more money for each seat and we get to pay it every year. I guess they took a page out of the Autodesk playbook.

Ana

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My favorite software for easy collaboration

Avaliado em 15/04/2021

Overall one of my favorite tools to use daily. This tool makes my job fun and helps me manage my team and project with less stress and difficulty for me.

Vantagens

This is easy for even the most computer illiterate person to use. I use this on ever team and always have it open on a monitor - every project I have a bluebeam session for. I find that this tool makes my life easier in collaborative review of drawings, markup and sharing of changes and information, directing people to issues or topics for discussion, and using as a tool to sketch together live while in a virtual meeting.

Desvantagens

The marking complete feature could be less clunky. The pen tool could be vastly improved. Having a way to know if someone did not get in to review by a deadline, or enter the session at all, would be helpful. All in all minor things

Sam
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários

Long Time Bluebeam Revu User - Best Day to Day Software I use

Avaliado em 11/09/2018

Like I said, I could not function on a daily basis without the use of Bluebeam. I have been a daily user for just about 3 years now and I couldn't say enough good things about this software solution and I know it isn't just the Construction Industry that utilizes this software. Anyone can!! Highly Recommend!!

Vantagens

Bluebeam is not only a construction industry standard now, it is a necessity!! I use this software on a daily basis and could not function without it. Some people look at it as a replacement for Adobe Acrobat as just a simple PDF viewer but it is so much more than that. I use it to dimension drawings with it's calibration tool, you can extract specific pages from large document packages mark them up and send them out, their OCR feature is something that I know our Project Engineers and Project Managers use all the time as well and that is just a start of what it can do. Highly recommend!! Worth every penny!!

Desvantagens

The cons is simply that there is a learning curve to know how to utilize all of the features it offers. I still learn something new everyday and I have been using it for 2-3 years now. They have great training videos on the website that walk you through Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced features that I would highly recommend.

• Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Blue Beam Review

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

It is a daily use and I could not do my job as effectively without it

It is a daily use and I could not do my job as effectively without it

Markup tools, Editing, Color Highlighting, Clouds

Desvantagens

Having to scale drawings to get dimensions

Razões para escolher o Bluebeam Revu

Easier to use and more functions

Razões para mudar para o Bluebeam Revu

Ease of use for my daily use
Apeksha
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

There is nothing better than Bluebeam for PDF editing...!!!!

Avaliado em 05/10/2019

I am using this great software for some designing works. I can simply edit all my designs as per clients requirements and make them perfect with absolute easy.

Vantagens

There is no doubt that Bluebeam Revu is the best software available at the market today for viewing and editing PDFs. Software is fairly easy to handle and learn. Free versions are available for use. There are so many editing options, tools and functions are available. PDFs can be converted to word files with high accuracy.

Desvantagens

I absolutely have nothing against the bluebeam revu. Files with macro details takes some times to load and zooming. But that is acceptable.

Allison

An essential tool for the AE Industry

Avaliado em 24/05/2023

Bluebeam Revu proved to be even more an essential tool during the pandemic when the team was remote. During that time clients and consultants became more familiar with it's functions and now we are able to save money and time by reducing in person meetings.

Vantagens

Bluebeam Revu provides such a wide breadth of tools, users can create or edit a document in almost any way they see fit. The ability to format a document using page labels, bookmarks, and hyperlinks allows us to present information in a digestible way regardless the size of the document. The search function and markups list make looking for information a snap. When in doubt, use Bluebeam.

Desvantagens

Aside from being expensive, there is nothing to dislike about Bluebeam Revu. There are enough tutorials online to bring new staff up to speed. Tools can be accessed from customized toolbars or the menu header making it easy to catch on.

Michael S.
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

PDF Viewer For Engineering

Avaliado em 05/04/2019

Overall my experience has been very good. This software basically adds a lot of technical components for PDFs. For example, if you want to sign off on documents, or stamp them with approvals, you can do that easily through Bluebeam.

Vantagens

The number of functions and versatility of Bluebeam is very good. For my engineering job, Bluebeam is a godsend to be able to mark up documents, sign drawings, flatten documents, import/export other files, etc, etc, etc. I used to use Adobe, but functionality-wise, it is no comparison. If you are going to be working with a lot of PDF's and need technical functions, I think Bluebeam is the way to go.

Desvantagens

I just switched to Bluebeam 2018 from 2016 and there seems to be some bugs. It crashed on me today which it never crashed on me in 2016. I'm hoping an updated can get 2018 working as smoothly as 2016.

Besides that, the only thing that I didn't like is that just like with other complex softwares, there are so many functions that it is easy for one to feel overwhelmed by the software. There is a learning curve but after repeated use you can't go back.

Alan

The software I never knew I needed

Avaliado em 01/02/2017

I'm speaking of Revu primarily from a project engineer perspective, working with multi-discipline teams located across the country. Anytime we used to receive a submittal or RFI that requires multi-discipline coordination, you could guarantee that it would be weeks before it was returned. The typical workflow was that only one person had the file at a time, a check-out/check-in kind of system. It would work its way down the chain until all disciplines had a chance to review. For example, an elevator submittal would have to go through Arch to ensure finishes/layout, structural to approve supports and angles, mechanical, electrical, and fire protection for power, machinery, equipment, and sprinklers. By the time each person had a moment to review the submittal, a month could have easily gone by.

Then came Bluebeam Revu. All of a sudden I had the ability to create these studio sessions...what a godsend. In an industry where lead times are everything, getting submittal/RFIs back quickly is of paramount importance. So we created accounts for all of our team members and now anytime I receive a submittal that requires multi-discipline coordination, I create a Bluebeam Session with the file uploaded to it. I add all the team members that need to review it to the session and sit back and watch the show. We typically schedule a 1-hour review block where all team members hop onto the session and a conference call and we all review the file CONCURRENTLY. The beauty of Bluebeam software is all the included tools for markups and dimensioning which come absolutely FREE in the "reader" version Bluebeam Vu. So while I pay for my Revu license, all my team members get to access the studio session from a reader they can install for free on their personal computers at home.
All markups are tracked by Bluebeam and an ID is attached to each markup so that I can identify who wrote what. It's amazing software. What used to take weeks of being stuck in the pipeline, now gets turned around in a day or two.
In addition to sessions, I also take advantage of creating sets for my design team and keep track of all revisions using Bluebeam Revu's smart tagging and revision tracking. Add to that Bluebeam's integration with software like ProjectWise, Outlook, and all Autodesk software, and you've got a serious workhorse on your hands.
Revu is more than a simple PDF editor, it is an invaluable tool in the design-construction world. It

Hammam

Streamlining Construction Projects with Bluebeam

Avaliado em 19/04/2023

Vantagens

Bluebeam is an exceptional software solution that offers a wide range of benefits for construction professionals and project managers. One of its most notable features is the ability to perform takeoffs from PDF files, which can be a time-consuming and labor-intensive task when done manually. Bluebeam makes it easy to perform takeoffs from PDF files, allowing users to accurately calculate the quantities of materials required for a project. This can help to reduce errors and ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.

Desvantagens

Some users have reported performance issues with Bluebeam, such as slow processing times or crashes. While these issues are not common, they can be frustrating when they do occur.

Angelo
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Solution for all levels of users

Avaliado em 07/01/2020

Bluebeam is the best PDF software that I have used, it's easy to do basic functions like merge, cut, reduce file size etc. and also has additional functions such as measurement and markups for drawings which we use a lot of in construction.

Vantagens

Easy to use basic features, lots of extras that may or may not be required. Customizable options boxes and layouts are a nice feature.

Desvantagens

Took a while to customize layout, which options to show/hide. There are a lot of tools (not a bad thing, but overwhelming at first)