34 avaliações

Datamolino

Data capture software for invoices, bills and receipts

4,9 /5 (34 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Setor: Transporte marítimo

Great Product, Excellent Customer Service

Avaliado em 29/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I would recommend Datamolino to anyone looking to take the repetitiveness out of manual data entry. I can't praise their customer service enough. The chat box in the lower right hand corner of the screen is always answered promptly and they go out of their way to help whenever they can.

Vantagens

Fully automated compared to other competitors. Great UI.

Desvantagens

Price, but with everything - you get what you pay for. I switched for a time to try and safe money but ended up coming back to these guys as the other software increased my workflow due to lack of automation.

Brent B.
Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação

An Excellent Tool to Automate Invoice Processing

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 21/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

The team has taken recommendations and fixed issues almost immediately. I am in Datamolino every single day and can't imagine working without it. The rep I work with directly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], regularly reaches out to make sure everything is going smoothly and is always looking for ways to improve Datamolino.

Vantagens

Datamolino has helped expedite and automate invoice management and processing immensely! I was tasked with decreasing the time it takes to process invoices. While we can't automate the process entirely, it has increased our efficiency and accuracy.

Desvantagens

Any issues I've had, the team is very quick to respond and explain or fix the problem. Due to time zone differences, updates may be scheduled while I'm still working, but that has only been an issue once or twice in four months.

Tim P.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Traduzido para o Português

An intelligent approach to document recongition

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 08/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Datamolino provides a more accurate and reliable document recognition system than Xero's inbuilt "email to bill" option which is invaluable if you have large document volumes or complex supplier setups. The Datamolino team is also the most responsive and attentive we have dealt with in the XERO eco-sphere.

Vantagens

Datamolino's "fingerprint" approach to establishing new suppliers works really well. You engage with real people and you can converse with them to get the standard setup to exactly what you want. The team is responsive and customer service is excellent. You don't have to compromise or work around the limitations of AI or computer generated document recognition, which his really helpful.

Desvantagens

The integration with other XERO apps wasn't always seamless, but the potential with, for example, ApprovalMax is huge if you persevere. Sometimes you get tripped up as all three apps (XERO, Datamolino and ApprovalMax) start trying to do each other's jobs. Also, from here in the Southern hemisphere, connection and response speeds tended to be slower than for XERO (hosted locally) as Datamolino lives in Europe.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Carol W.

Datamolino never fails me

Avaliado em 13/11/2017

Vantagens

I have been using Datamolino for a while and it is really easy to understand, set up, and use. The customer service is fantastic.

The accuracy is really good, yes things do not always come out correctly, but there is a smiple system to tell them where the problems are and they are dealt with quickly and efficiently.

With all software, things go wrong, but you can be assured the staff at Datamolino will be more than willing to listen to the issues, will get back to you in moments, and the development team really do listen and take your suggestions seriously.

Desvantagens

Ocacsionally I have made the silly mistake of uploading a whole file more than once, and realise as I have dragged it into the box, but before I confirm. the problem is the file starts it upload immediately so I have to remember to let it finish and go back in and delete it. The development have said they are looking into a way to have a second confirm level so that does not happen. All my doing not theirs, but the only issue I have with the software.

Steven S.

Datamolino - Does What It Says On The Tin

Avaliado em 30/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I wanted to put on record not only what a great product Datamolino is, but they were one of the first companies to help us in a really difficult time. As a pub we use them to scrub all our invoices before passing them into Xero. The scrub has become better and better over time and saves me a huge amount of time. I used to use one of the other "scrubbers" so to speak, but found Datamolino much simpler to use and their app more user friendly. If we ever get the world back on tilt, we certainly will support this company as they have supported us, unlike some other well known suppliers.

Vantagens

Easy To Use and does exactly what it's designed to do.

Desvantagens

Nothing. The product is easy to use. I'd liek an easier way to switch between companies on the app is about the only thing.

Thomas michael S.

great app
amazing support
reliabillity

Desvantagens

sometimes price, occasionally makes mistakes on OCR

Steve S.
Setor: Construção

Datamolino Accounts Payable Automation

Avaliado em 20/04/2020

Vantagens

Integrates nicely with our Xero accounting software.
Splits our invoices by line item so it's easy to track by cost account and job.
Saves a lot of time so that as owners of our business we can really see our costs without a lot of time spent.
We are saving money by not hiring a person for this level of detail.
Great customer service, Datamolino helps us whenever we have a request.

Desvantagens

None that I can think of at this time. The couple times we've had an issue or question, Datamolino has been able to response promptly and make adjustments as needed.

Robbert S.
Setor: Produção audivisual
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Amazingly time saving and user friendly software

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 11/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Saved hours in data entry, learns patterns in invoices from suppliers so save even more time on top of automatically reading invoice amounts, dates etc.

Vantagens

So easy to learn what to do. Integrates with our Xero software seamlessly. The technology behind the software is outstanding saving me hours a month in data entry. The multiple lines per invoice feature is a life saver

Desvantagens

No complaints with Datamolino, much easier to use than other pieces of software I've used for this type of work

Paul C.
Traduzido para o Português

Datamolino is an excellent app

Avaliado em 01/03/2018

Vantagens

Datamolino is an excellent app that just gets on with its job and works as it's supposed to. I like the fact that it's cloud based so can be accessed from anywhere. It can read most documents we scan to it, including some of the most illegible ones, and it also handles sales as well as purchases. On the odd occasion that something goes wrong, or we have a query, the friendly support staff are always quick to respond, and go above and beyond to help us out and resolve the problem. Definitely the best support team for any software that we use.

Daniel O.
Setor: Restaurantes
Traduzido para o Português

Great software for automating manual financial data entry

Avaliado em 03/04/2020

Vantagens

Datamolina reduced the time we spend manually entering data. Easily allowing us to upload invoices and take pictures of our receipts for expenses in real-time. The recognition software is speedy and populates fields accurately. Its integration with Xero creates a complete software solution and means we can save money paying our accountant for fewer hours!

Desvantagens

Don't really have any. It does exactly what it's supposed to

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Datamolino is the best!

Avaliado em 20/10/2017

Vantagens

I have been using it for over a year now, staff love it and clients love it.
Easy to use, fast, reliable and accurate. A good pricing model means its cheap to use, and it can process sales invoices too. The support is probably the best I have come across with any Xero add-on. Quick response rates, and they are happy to pick up the phone to you too, and a really nice team as well. Couldn't recommend this strongly enough.

Desvantagens

The hardest thing about recommending it to clients is that they often haven't heard of it, but have heard of their competitors so assume their competitors are better. However, the name is becoming more and more prominent, and with recent recognition from Xero, as one of just nine XeroHQ integrated apps, I believe their brand will continue to get stronger and stronger.

Setor: Cosmético

Easy to set up and use

Avaliado em 07/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Good product, worked out more affordable than others and so easy to manage for multi client account.
Only reason I am closing my account is that it is not longer needed.

Vantagens

The support is excellent, on hand in moments whenever I have had questions
The system integrates well with Xero and is easy to negotiate around client folders and to export pdf reports too.

Desvantagens

The only real edit I needed to do once the bill was in Xero was splitting into multiple line items which would be a nice addition.

Love this App

Avaliado em 08/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

The support team is super responsive and happy to answer any question no matter how obvious or complex, and they will see any issues right through to completion every time even checking back in later to see that everything is still in perfect working order down the line.

Vantagens

It's very easy to use, very adaptable and works great for my needs.

Desvantagens

I had a glitch when it was pulling the wrong supplier name from an invoice but this was quickly resolved. To be honest, really hard to pick faults.

Traduzido para o Português

Effective, efficient and will save you time

Avaliado em 08/02/2018

Vantagens

Customer support is second to none, they really go the extra mile
Fast and accurate invoice processing
Email address to send invoices to is a big time saver
Virtually immediate synchronisation with Xero

Desvantagens

Receipts aren't handled so well and can be slow to process /can fail to process
Multi page documents don't always process so easily

Sue H.
Setor: Serviços financeiros
Traduzido para o Português

Datamolino is a great add-on which speeds up our Bookkeeping processes

Avaliado em 28/02/2018

Vantagens

It's really easy to use and the customer support is fantasic! Our questions are always answered within minutes and once the initial 'fingerprint' of an invoices has been set up the processing of subsequent invoices are very efficient.

Desvantagens

Being able to report from Datamolino would be useful eg. supplier reporting, though you can do this from your accounting software.

Traduzido para o Português

Excellent service with amazing customer service

Avaliado em 24/07/2018

Vantagens

Datamolino offer a service which alleviates a great deal of data processing on my end and free's up a lot of time. The customer service team have helped me on a number of occasions and have gone way above my expectations.

Desvantagens

Any negatives I have had in the past I have requested assistance from Datamolino on and they have been improved upon.

Zoe H.
Traduzido para o Português

Helps put efficiency into our daily workload

Avaliado em 24/11/2017

Vantagens

It has helped with our internal processes, providing accuracy and efficiency at the book-keeping level. This allows us to work on more clients and focus on the higher level reporting and advisory service

Desvantagens

I'd like to see some automation on splitting of costs across a split allocation - something i am currently in discussions on.

Traduzido para o Português

Very happy with the product

Avaliado em 21/05/2018

Vantagens

Excellent customer service. Well done :)
They are very quick to answer chats, sort out problems
Highly recommended

NOTHING

Tessa W.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Excellent Support

Avaliado em 12/01/2018

Vantagens

Very easy to import documents via a variety of methods and the customer support is excellent. The supplier automation set up is great as once done its even quicker to review and export documents into your account package

Desvantagens

If the resolution of scanned documents is too low then incorrect data can be picked up which can be annoying when having to review and correct docs but then again, its up to you to scan a high res image!!!

Margaret C.
Traduzido para o Português

Datamolino is our preferred Purchase invoice processor - we love it!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 08/02/2018

Vantagens

We love that duplicates are shown up so that we do not waste time on invoices sent twice by clients and that scanned paperwork that is not an invoice is also put to one side and identified.
We also love that the invoices already sent through to Xero are shown on the home page

Desvantagens

We would like to be able to default our preferred method of calculating tax ie 'send exact tax amount'- we do not want Xero calculating tax

Marius A.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Traduzido para o Português

Has saved us a lot of time!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 13/02/2018

Vantagens

I forward all the invoices I receive to Datamolino and they just appear in Xero. No longer do we maintain a shared google drive folder to keep it in sync. Just send it to Datamolino and it's done.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it detects currencies wrong. Sometimes when I scan receipts with my phone camera it fails to detect the invoice number... but those are just minor annoyances that can be quickly fixed through their site.

David H.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Makes life easy

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 06/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

As an uploader of receipts, mostly, it could not be easier. When I occasionally need to go into the application to view or update a receipt, it's very easy to navigate.

Vantagens

Datamolino takes one inconvenient aspect of running a business and magics it away almost entirely. So easy to use. When I encountered a bug in image uploads early on, the support team and developers were on it straight away and released a new version of the app to fix it.

Desvantagens

Nothing comes to mind. I'm always amazed how well it copes with the endless variety of receipt formats and print quality.

Erin l S.

Great product & customer service

Avaliado em 06/12/2017

Vantagens

Really great tool for streamlining and building efficiencies. Fantastic customer service and support.

Desvantagens

Occasional snag when it doesn't pick up the information on an invoice correctly but easily rectified. Just need to know what to look out for.

Setor: Publicidade e marketing
Traduzido para o Português

Does what it says on the tin...

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 10/04/2018

Vantagens

One of those rare pieces of software that does what it needs to quietly, efficiently and effectively needing very little maintenance or intervention.

Our incoming bills get forwarded by email to Datamolino and shortly after they pop up in Xero ready to be approved and paid.

Desvantagens

Nothing to complain about! It's always just worked! And when we've one or two small issues the support team have helped us out.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Datamolino in our business

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 22/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

Great team, always on hand to help with any issues or questions, they are open to improving their product any way they can.

Vantagens

Ability to send supplier bills via email. The software is very easy to set up and use, and has matured considerably with great data recognition.

Desvantagens

The team is working on improving the recognition of US vs EU / UK date formats, this is one of the only things we need to manually fix during processing.