MeisterTask

Ferramenta de gerenciamento de colaboração e tarefas

(1 016)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

1016 avaliações

Bruno
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Uso diarimanete a ferramenta

Avaliado em 30/12/2020

Utilizo diariamente com as tarefas pessoais e da empresa, utilizo principalemnte o Kamban, acho incrivel

Vantagens

O software é bem intuitivo, não tive dificuldades de utilizar pois já era usuário do Trello, achei mais dinamico e com o visual mais agradável do que o do concorrente.

Desvantagens

Acho que poderia ser um pouco mais barato para o mercado Brasileiro, cobrando em Reais ao invés de cobrar em Dolar.

Shayla
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I can sort of all pending and completed tasks

Avaliado em 29/05/2022

With MeisterTask, we can manage and work on several projects at the same time, even if we are in separate places. Using this software has the added advantage of being simple, affordable, and widely accessible, all thanks to its cross-platform interoperability.

Vantagens

With MeisterTask, customers may take use of this project management solution in a matter of minutes thanks to its simple and intuitive design. Managing many projects and sub-tasks at the same time is also a breeze. Good for teams/collaboration and excellent mobile applications. Kanban task management method. Exactly one year ago, I was searching for an alternative to Trello.

Desvantagens

MeisterTask does not include a workflow calendar, which would provide for a more full picture of the productivity of a project.

Resposta do Meister Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Shayla! It's always great to hear from users who've benefited from our collaborative Kanban-tool. :D

I've forwarded your suggestion regarding a workflow calendar to our project manager, who is always happy to collect and consider user feedback. In the meantime, you might want to try out direct integrations with Google Calendar and iCal.

We'd also love to hear more about your experience with MeisterTask, including any improvements or suggestions you might have! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask if you have any feedback.

Sarah
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An ideal collaborator for managing projects

Avaliado em 19/06/2022

This is the appropriate solution for you if you require a comprehensive overview of your projects, tasks, and the implementation of cooperation among numerous users. It has a strong impact despite its seeming simplicity. The product has served me well for almost three years, and I have no reservations in recommending it. Although I am a web developer and the owner of a marketing business, this is the tool I find most useful.

Vantagens

I appreciate how accessible it is regardless of the device being used. Meistertask has made it very easy for me to keep track of the many tasks I'm working on at once. I use Kanban to monitor the status of each job within a project, log hours worked on each task, and compile time-based reports for clients.

Desvantagens

Very few drawbacks may be found. Perhaps the cost of the Timeline (the new Gannt chart similar) function. Please add more functionality to the free tear. It's OK to pay, but you can't always demand your coworkers chip in. As an additional feature, I'd want to see support for integrating with external services. Having it available would be really convenient.

• Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

MeisterTask

Avaliado em 11/07/2022

Vantagens

Shows a log of all user-created tasks in lists.

Desvantagens

Non user-friendly interface, non intuitive, lacks basic features.

Resposta do Meister Traduzido para o Português

Hi there, thanks very much for reaching out! We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience with MeisterTask - we pride ourselves on having an intuitive and beautiful UI that most users love, so we'd really like to hear where we went wrong for you.

Please reach out to our product team at suppor[email protected]

Melissa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An easy-to-use project management tool

Avaliado em 29/05/2022

Notifications, timely project management, and a colorful UI make this the ideal tool for project management. Task assignment attributes and deadlines are also extremely impressive. Not exceeding deadlines since they offer reminders aids in remembering all the actions that are critical for a certain project's progress.

Vantagens

As a project management tool that is both excellent and extremely useful, MeisterTask is a terrific choice. Because of its reasonable pricing and similar functionality to its competitors, this product is a viable option for consumers. With MeisterTask, customers may take use of this project management solution in a matter of minutes thanks to its simple and intuitive design. Managing many projects and sub-tasks at the same time is also a breeze.

Kelly M
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It has several wonderful features that make me more productive

Avaliado em 19/05/2022

MeisterTask is excellent; it offers a plethora of useful features that will boost your productivity on your various assignments. The program is used by my entire team for both everyday tasks and project management. It's simple, quick, and available on all of our gadgets. It's something we use every day.

Vantagens

I like how clean and uncluttered it is, as well as how simple it is to navigate around the various parts. The lack of clarity in many of the project management tools was the most aggravating aspect for me. The number of symbols and sentences is almost usually out of control. My clients were able to comprehend Meistertask since it is bright, straightforward, and easy for them to use.

Desvantagens

It is possible to add tasks by clicking the addition (+) sign in between tasks on mobile devices, however it is not possible to do so on a PC. It should be geared for individuals who work independently, and a pricing range should be established for those who aren't receiving assistance from their employer.

Danny
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Fresh and nice Look - just up to date

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Quite simply, it is now possible to get a comprehensive overview of ongoing projects, all of which is still very clear and up-to-date. It's also great that there is an app that works really great.

Vantagens

We use the software internally to organize several departments and track their progress. At the beginning the employees were a bit overwhelmed, but they got used to it really quickly. Meanwhile, everyone is convinced of MeisterTask and cannot imagine working without it.

Desvantagens

Meanwhile I have to admit that we lack nothing. In addition, the software is constantly being expanded and there are always new features.

SeaTable

Razões para mudar para o MeisterTask

Especially because there is a good app. many use MeisterTask on the go, so it was important to us that there was a well-functioning app. We also liked MeisterTask from the start.

Resposta do Meister Traduzido para o Português

Hi Danny, thanks so much for reaching out!

Wow, we're thrilled to hear how much you and your team have enjoyed using MeisterTask! :D Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features and updates coming soon!

Josh

Extremely Helpful Application

Avaliado em 24/06/2022

My experience has been excellent so far. The software is very functional and reliable.

Vantagens

The program was easy to set up and functions exactly as I need it to.

Desvantagens

It would be helpful to enable custom fields; nevertheless, I have been able to work within the existing structure well. It would also be helpful to add vertical rows. As I have it configured, each column represents a stage in the task process. In my line of work though we migrate changes between domains, which means the process repeats for each domain that we migrate to. Vertical rows would represent the progression through the domains.

Resposta do Meister Traduzido para o Português

Hi Josh, thanks so much for reaching out! Happy to hear that MeisterTask has helped streamline your workflow!

I've forwarded your feature request to our product team - be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features!

Mario
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

MeisterTask for customer journeys

Avaliado em 21/06/2022

It's an easy to use tool. You can invite others to join a board and work with you without sending them a big tutorial to use it.

Vantagens

It's easy to use and you can easily adapt things to your preferred overview.

Desvantagens

If you want to use it in combination with (a lot of) other tools (what is possible) you have to invest a little amount of time to get it done.

Razões para escolher o MeisterTask

In MeisterTask there are more features and there is MindMeister to use a mind mapping tool.

Razões para mudar para o MeisterTask

MeisterTask serves more features than Trello
Yvette
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Love Meister Task for at view glance

Avaliado em 28/07/2022

I dont' use as often since we were switched to a different product. At the height of my usage I was in the system constantly and was great for giving me the info that I needed to be effective at contract processing.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to figure out how to use the software and get a quick glance at what I still need to do. Also, creating a "template" for future projects was great

Desvantagens

Doesn't lend to integrating with my other systems well. Is great as a stand alone.

Resposta do Meister Traduzido para o Português

Hi Yvette, thanks a lot for your review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed using MeisterTask and found it to be an intuitive and powerful solution for your business!

By the way - we would love to hear more about which integrations you'd like us to add. Please reach out to us at [email protected] and let us know how we can serve you even better.

Thanks again, and have a great rest of your summer!

sara
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Great Tool!

Avaliado em 29/06/2022

I benefit from this tool!

Vantagens

the organization assistance it lends me while I administratively assist others.

Desvantagens

I wish the lists would automatically stay at the bottom.

Jhonjerlyn
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Stable task manager to boost work productivity.

Avaliado em 04/07/2022

The free trial was one of the bad things we experienced, but we countered it by buying one of MeisterTask's paid plans, so our benefits were noticeable when we went for a paid plan. Our overall experience has been completely positive despite the negative things that I mentioned previously, this platform has made our employees have a better production in their work, it has also allowed me to manage the tasks of the employees even better. I'm the owner of the company in which i'm currently, and MeisterTask has been a key software for our company to work with greater optimization, since we can manage the time that an employee dedicates of each task separately, in addition, we can carry out task assignments from our phone or computer without any problem. We are happy and satisfied with the results achieved with MeisterTask, we have been using it for more that 1 year and it has allowed us to manage large amounts of tasks.

Vantagens

MeisterTask helps us all to have control over work tasks and manage them controlling schedules is easier with this platform. What I like most about MeisterTask is that it works in real time, so you will be able to see in real time the activities that your employees are completing, you will be able to know what task is being executed at a specific time, in addition, you will be able to meet the participants of each task that is being developed, that is magnificent and it is one of the most outstanding functions. I also liked how seamlessly MeisterTask separates tasks, it has a system that divides tasks into colums, this way I can see running, completed and pending tasks separately, I can also see tasks that have been recently scheduled. The general interface of MeisterTask is perfect, it helps me to have full control of the tasks of our employees.

Desvantagens

Synchronization between devices is one of the main things that needs to be improved in MeisterTask. Since I started using this platform I have noticed that when I add a new task schedule for a specific time from my mobile phone, these tasks take approximately 5 minutes to syncrhonize with my computer and be reflected on the computer, I would love that all tasks that I add from my mobile phone are instantly displayed on my PC. Another of the negative things about MeisterTask is that the free trial is very limited, it only allows you to add two tasks for planning, in addition, it does not allow you to see the results of the tasks in real time as it happens from the paid version, I think that the version of free trial should offer better features and functionalities, to further capture the attention of new users.

Resposta do Meister Traduzido para o Português

Hi there - thanks so much for reaching out!

We're glad to hear that MeisterTask has helped you manage your employees, track progress and work more productively! In the future, be sure to reach out to us at [email protected] if you need any more trial licenses in the future - we'd be happy to set you and your team up with an extended trial of MeisterTask Pro or Business :D

I've also forwarded your critiques to our mobile product team - they are currently working hard to improve synchronization between the web and mobile apps. Stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks,

Denise
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

It's great for task/project management and I like using it

Avaliado em 03/06/2022

I enjoy almost everything about this program. It does what it's supposed to and does it well.. It's a pleasure to use and does exactly what I need it to do: keep track of tasks and projects. For agile management, it's a very useful Kanban-style tool MeisterTask's interaction with MindMeister is one of my favorite features.

Vantagens

This software is fantastic. It's much easier to communicate with the entire team at the same time this way. As a way to keep everyone working together at all times, we use this method. It's convenient for us because we're often on the go, so we use it on our tablets.

Desvantagens

There's nothing else I'd want to add at this time. It's nice, however I'm not sure if the fee is preventing me from becoming pro. I'm not a fan of the subscription licensing model in general. In my opinion, I prefer to get a product license, and then pay for an update if necessary.

Ernest
  • Setor: Pesquisa

The best out there

Avaliado em 22/12/2021

My overall experience has been great. You guys have been beautiful. I have used you and been with you guys for a very long time. It feels just like yesterday. The least that I can do is take a little moment out of my time to give you guys a good word and a good reviews.

If you are looking for a mind-dump ... that is what the heart of Kanban tools are for. Meister-Task is for you. It goes into the intermediate level of task dependencies. If you are looking for the next level of a network relationship diagram ... just hang on a moment. There is MindMeister ... but last time I checked, you have to work from MindMeister into MeisterTask - but I dont think they can inter-relate and synchronise with themselves. I don't know, things may have changed from my time.

But this app is beautiful, sleek and amazing. Please support them and take good advantage of their services. They're amazing. And one last thing, they integrate in many places so beautifully such as Microsoft Teams. I'm blessed

- Collaborating with people
- Time tracking
- Lots of Projects

Desvantagens

- I have not seen an ability to video the network map of task dependencies
- I have not seen an ability to calculate critical path analysis
- I have not seen the ability to do financial project management, so that I know the cost of how much a project would be costing me. This might be outside the scope MeisterTask and under a new umbrella of "Accounting" (eg Xero or Quickbooks) but Microsoft Project Online does this and to me, this is why MeisterTask will always to in 2nd place to Microsoft Project Online

Resposta do Meister Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Ernest! Our team really appreciated reading your kind words, and our product team is very interested to hear from a long-time user who can provide such valuable and incisive feedback for our future roadmaps.

We couldn't be more thrilled to hear that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive, powerful and beautiful; these are three of our most primary goals as a team. We feel "blessed" ourselves to have such a loyal and involved community of users like you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at [email protected] or on Twitter at @MeisterTask with any other comments or feedback. We'd love to hear from you!

Andrew @ Meister

Suzillah
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

Easy to use and manage

Avaliado em 05/10/2021

Vantagens

MeisterTask is the perfect software that will making the task management seem easy to track and to manage. The process to track and follow your task progress is very simple and it can shared with your other team member so they can be involved on the process.

Desvantagens

There are no option to export or import you task to other task management software. It would be very helpful if they can offer an integration with other software that will synchronized the information on both software. An option to label a task for its prioritize also should be added to the software.

Resposta do Meister Traduzido para o Português

Hi Suzillah, thanks so much for yor review! Great to hear that you've found MeisterTask to be both efficient and intuitive :D

In MeisterTask, you can export and import your projects from CSV files, JSON files, or directly from Trello or Asana. You can find out more here: https://support.meistertask.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403323243538

Also, be sure to check out MeisterTask's integrations here: https://www.meistertask.com/pages/integrations

Thanks so much for your feedback! If you have any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at suppo[email protected]

Thanks!

Lauren
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

I LOVE this software

Avaliado em 20/04/2021

I don't often say I love a software, but I love MeisterTask. As I passed over some important tasks to another person, I found she was not as organized as I was, and it was costing us a lot of lost revenue as she failed to follow up on time-sensitive claim rejections and other issues. Furthermore, due to the way our main systems work, I had a hard time keeping my own eyes on the issues before it was too late. By implementing MeisterTask, we both have insight into the issues that have come back from insurances, I'm able to better hold her accountable, and tasks are getting done. I love the Kanban board, having the ability to personalize it, write notes, have overarching tasks with subtasks, and more.

Vantagens

Visualization, due dates, reminders. It's user-friendly, and has a modern interface. The ability to customize various aspects was great. I like the dashboard that tells you what's due today, this week, or later. As a manager, I liked being able to set up multiple projects in one place.

Desvantagens

I wish the product had a "due date" and "follow up dates", so it was more obvious what was being worked.
It took me a few to realize I could edit a comment, which was really helpful.
I wish it required a due date with an option or checkbox for no due date, as opposed to defaulting to no due date.
--All minor things.

monday.com, ClickUp e Asana

Razões para mudar para o MeisterTask

I liked the ease of use - very user friendly. I liked that I could have multiple projects and assign users but have insight into all. We didn't need a heavy project management tool like other companies might, but most project management softwares are geared towards that. The price is also unbeatable.
revel
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Serves my purposes

Avaliado em 03/03/2021

I use Meistertask in two different jobs. One, with a team, to move individual participation in a larger project through a specific process. The other is to keep tickets on tasks with complex and repetitive "do lists" in order to move those tickets through a larger process involving registration and licensing of machinery. In both cases I am generally satisfied with the flexibility of Meistertask towards my needs and project management style.

Vantagens

It's not got a heady learning curve. It's pleasant to look at. New team members catch on at once.

Desvantagens

Comments should be dated rather than "two days ago" for accuracy.
Data export needs to be more agile.
Task timing needs a label feature (identification of each time frame timed)

Hi Revel,
Thank you for your review!

When you hover over comments in the Activity and Comment section, the date and time when they were posted will be displayed. Point taken though, we may want to display it right away instead of "x days ago" - i'll forward your suggestion to our developers, as well as your further ideas. We appreciate the feedback :)

Your MeisterTeam

• Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great task manager that can be interconnected with mind maps

Avaliado em 05/05/2020

As explained above, I used it to manage the tasks on different projects with the team of eight people in total and complement a board task manager with mind maps to make the project planning and tracking more visual. It allowed me as a manager to keep track on the things that were going on although I was often on the road for days and since it has a really great visual interface it was easy to spot potential problems (over-allocation to some person, possible delays etc.) before they actually happen and act proactivelly

Vantagens

The best thing about this software is that interconnects with MindMeister mind mapping software perfectly, out of the box. This means that you can define your project in a mind map (which is in itself really useful and visually clear) and then just make an item a task with deadline, priority, person assigned and it automatically appears in Trello-like interface with buckets so you can move from one collumn to the others (Open, Next, In progress, Completed, etc.). In comparison to similar apps, the feature that I really appreciate is the activity log that you can see with one click on the right side which gives you log of what happened recently as it happened - for example your colleague completed a task or created a new one, commented on a task, etc. which is great if you are a manager of a team and want to quickly see what has been going on . Another highly appreciated feature is that by clicking on the team member's avatar you instantly filter only the tasks assigned to that person, so you really have a quick, visual way to track progress of different projects. Finally, each task allows you to track time, so you can do it from the app itself, without needing a separate app for time tracking.

Desvantagens

Personally, I really enjoyed using the app, but two colleagues on my team did not like it since they felt that some of the features are too much (and that as a manager I could track more things than they would normally want) and preferred a simplicity of Trello that we used before this. That said, if you use paid version, you have a lot of options that you can utilize, which can be distracting for some people on your team, while if you use the free basic version, options such as agenda, seting the duration of tasks etc. will be missed.

Alexandra
  • Setor: Química

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Enables a great overview & isn't too complicated

Avaliado em 21/04/2020

Vantagens

It looks really nice and allows us to have a much better overview over the multitude of tasks we need to keep track of. Also, my non-tech-colleagues can use it easily as well. We use the "kanban board" in a slightly different way - using columns for different task groups like "quality management" or "orders" and subdivide it into the tasks that need to be finished. Being able to see how much of a task is done and who is currently working on it is also very nice.

Desvantagens

We purchased an upgrade, but when we weren't on time for the payment it was confusing to get back to the basic version. Because that was so intransparent we're currently using the basic version although we've payed for the upgrade.
Also, that bar you use to scroll - especially at the bottom of the screen to side-scroll is tiny - we often use Meistertask on a 13" screen, so if you could enlarge that, it would be great. Assigning multiple people to one task would also be a nice improvement. And do you have more colors?

Razões para escolher o MeisterTask

Cause using an Excel Spreed sheet for Task Management is not efficient...

Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o MeisterTask

- Data Protection - the server must be in Germany, or our company will not allow its use - Data protection - no tracking of employees - easy to use
Danielle
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great for tracking Weekly and Daily Big Three Tasks (Big Rocks, other tasks, etc.)

Avaliado em 16/04/2020

I originally downloaded the application to attempt to tackle some #StayatHome projects. These are personal projects as I am unemployed. I find that the visual layout on the web-version is compelling and I enjoy using it. The reminders on my phone are limited, no snooze feature if you're stuck on another task, but overall decent anyway. I would and have recommended this product and will likely do so again.

Vantagens

I love the overall layout and design look of the software. I use the web-based version and the Android version. I like that I can get a good picture of what my day looks like - what I've planned to do, and what I may be missing from my tasks that needs to be done. It is a great companion to my Full Focus Planner, a Franklin planning system, and a general task list.

Desvantagens

I wish the free version had more projects - something like 4 to 6 would be great. My budget may allow me to purchase the full (I think Pro) version. I am using this for just myself right now, but can see how a business could make use of it. Like most To-do apps, a decent snooze feature is lacking. Sometimes I am in the middle of working on a task and need a few more minutes to finish up - snoozing an upcoming item is always helpful.

John
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Great tool for implementing GTD

Avaliado em 30/10/2019

Overall the functionality that this tool offers even at the basic level is really amazing. I highly recommend it for personal work-flow management as well as for tracking shared projects. It's not ideal for highly complex and broad projects where you need to organize based on timeline and be able to quickly scroll through hundreds of tasks—If that is your need, I'd look for a more robust PM software. But personally, at this point I'm thinking it's almost the perfect tool for implementing the Getting Things Done methodology and managing personal and work life flow.

Vantagens

My favorite function is the quick-entry, task checklist on the mobile app. I use this as my digital "in-tray" to capture any and all thoughts, ideas, recommendations that come across my mind or radar. I love that you can then convert those straight to existing projects. The flexibility is great, and the layers of function are wonderful, ie the checklists within project tasks, and the ability to attach docs out of your google drive to hold project support material right there within the task.

Desvantagens

The integrations are somewhat lacking and glitchy—so far requiring the use of Zapier—with a confusing setup process (even for someone who is somewhat familiar with Zapier).

I wish there was a way to more easily set reminders as opposed to just task due dates.

The most annoying thing is probably that when you do convert tasks in the checklist to project tasks, they will not uncommonly end up in a completely different project. This is problematic. It's an odd glitch, but I hope that it is something the development team can remedy and seems likely so.

OmniFocus
Benjamin
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A perfect balance between utility, useability and design

Avaliado em 25/09/2019

I am collecting the workflows of all of my different personal and professional projects into different boards and then into one intgrated dashboard. The ultimate friendship between power and simplicity. And then it also looks very beautiful! I really can't work with apps on a daily basis of they do not look nice, so I am very happy to have found this powerful, flexible, and intuitive software that also takes the cake when it comes to aesthetics!

Vantagens

MeisterTask strikes, for me, the perfect balance between the different aspects of a task system. It has all the functionalities that I have been looking for, for my project workflow system. I can create multiple kanban (Trello-like) boards for my different projects, yet see all of my due tasks from all of the different boards on one single dashboard. This way I can keep all of my different tasks and workflows organized, yet consult only one place to decide on my next activity. It also functions in a very intuitive way, and looks just beautiful. I especially love the option to have a daily changing photo on the home screen.

Desvantagens

So far there is nothing at all I dislike about this software, which is a huge surprise for me. I have been looking for "the perfect" project workflow system for myself, and MeisterTask might be the one I have been looking for for so many months.

There is only one smal technical improvement that I would suggest to the creators, which is the option to automatically assign newly created tasks to myself, so that I don't need to perform that as a routine action.

• Setor: Filmes e vídeos

Workflow Is Perfect for Us

Avaliado em 08/09/2019

After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects of it and to make it fit our company, but that's the case with any new software. We liked how when we asked "OK, we need to do this particular thing, can it do it?" and after reading the clear help files we found out right away either (a) how to do it, or (b) it couldn't do that particular thing. That second thing sounds like a negative, but it's not -- clarity is important because then we can alter our workflow and adjust without spending ages trying to kludge something. And this sounds silly, but we REALLY lke marking a task completed and then dragging it over to the green column!

Vantagens

It's very easy to use. We tried 6 project manager/todo apps over a 3-day period, and MeisterTask was a real oasis in that exploration. The mood in the office got immediately lighter when we realized how easy it was. Running a business is hard enough -- we don't want to struggle with the software, too.

Desvantagens

We wish you could set up daily repeating tasks. Or tasks that repeat every few days. The shortest time interval is a week, which is too long for us.

Omnify, Trello, monday.com e Asana

Razões para escolher o MeisterTask

We needed more Project management since ToDo lists are very easy to do in a million other apps.

Todoist

Razões para mudar para o MeisterTask

See above review. Also -- it needed to work on the web and on iOS and Android.
William
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Great for Personal Use

Avaliado em 16/08/2019

I am currently using the free version for personal task management. I use it to manage my employed work, a couple of small side businesses, and my personal life. It's perfect for that and way better than standard to-do lists because the Kanban format helps you stay focused on whats really important.

I'm really happy with this software and would pay a small perpetual license for it, if I was forced to. However, I would not pay a monthly fee for it, because that licensing model for personal use would be too expensive over time vs. other 'free' solutions on the market.

Vantagens

Very handy, full-featured Kanban tool with built-in to do list. Easy to move projects to tasks, tasks to projects, tasks to different lists or even other boards. I find tags to be really helpful... I often tag items as 'Important' and/or 'Urgent'.

This software does what it's supposed to do very well, actually. Have not yet run into anything I would consider a bug, and seems to sync pretty well between my devices (Andriod phone, second laptop) at this point.

Desvantagens

There are some features I would like to see added. In order of importance to me:

1a) Ability to re-order todo list items in the My Tasks View
1b) Ability to resize the project screen sizes and list widths. Overall, the application display is just too big and wide for my tastes. I prefer consolidated screen sizes to condense as much info as possible into a single view and for my tastes, there is a lot of white space which creates significant left-to-right scrolling when using my laptop.
2) Would like to be able to set a default user for assignments.

Those are the big near-term improvements for me, some other larger-scale features of interest would be....

Card Grouping like Leanit would be a great feature to have in a future release. Another feature I would like to see in the future would be integrated Gantt chart capabilities. I have this fantasy dream about a personal productivity software tool that integrates Kanban with card grouping, To-do lists, Gantt, MindMapping, and a lightweight financial projection module over time... all integrated together. I'm sure that would be a Herculean development effort, but one can dream!!

Scott

Get Stuff Done!

Avaliado em 04/08/2019

I was really bad at managing my own time and tasks. I'm a small business owner AND a subcontractor not only for several companies directly, but also am available for hire as an IT consultant, so I have TONS of ways that tasks can come at me, and from many different people. I needed a way to organize this all, in one place, plus makes notes and attach files to tasks, and make things "more" than just a list. I played with several different platforms out there, but MeisterTask's layout, multiple application platforms and abilities spoke to me the loudest. At this point I am on-point AND on-task, and no longer forget to do things. In-fact, I often get compliments on how attentive I am to client needs! This is all thanks to MeisterTask.

Vantagens

It's free, obviously that has to be the first HUGE pro. Sure, the free version has limits, and paid versions expand that, but for MOST people the free version works flawlessly. Another huge pro for me is that they have APPS for every system, not just mobile devices, or widgets for web browsers, but they have an actual program for Windows and for Mac too. So rather than tie up another browser window, I can have an actual program that I can have open and tracking my activities. I love the team collaboration features, which comes in REALLY handy for me connecting employers as a subcontractor. Another HUGE plus for me is integration with other apps, like GMail for one, allowing me to create tasks from emails and more.

Desvantagens

There is a fairly large gap in pricing and abilities between their different versions and plateaus, which is annoying to me. I also find the fact that they limit checklists in tasks as part of their free/paid features pretty petty.