406 avaliações

Paylocity

Paylocity is a web based payroll and HR solution for medium-

4,2 /5 (406 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
406 avaliações
Nicole L.
  • Setor: Varejistas

User friendly HRIS

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

Paylocity has been amazing through and through. We have been able to do so many great engagement activities thanks to Community. Managers are able to submit journal entries on the go for quick responses and feedback.

Vantagens

We love the mobile capability for our team. Most features are accessible from smartphones, which helps our technicians in the field.

Desvantagens

The benefits of EDI transfers were more of an issue that it's worth implementing. Rates changes and the open enrollment spreadsheet is cumbersome. It's our least favorite product.

Barbara B.
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Very Satisfied

Avaliado em 01/03/2021

Having our payroll taxes and tax returns taken care of and the assistance in resolving problems. Saves us time and worry.
Paylocity can accommodate the employees with every deposit needs and changes, which again save us time in trying to meet those requests.

Vantagens

The ease of processing is what I like most about the software.
It is functional to our needs, especially the tracking of hours, wages, and benefits which make reporting and budgeting easier.
Best customer service.

Desvantagens

The most difficult to understand is the ACA tracking. Some employees always need fixing.
Entering Holidays from year to year sometimes has issues in making sure that it automatically loads into employee files.

Cherina A.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Paylocity - Web Pay

Avaliado em 12/12/2014

Vantagens

Paylocity Web Pay is so easy. I love the fact I have access to this portal from anywhere. This option allows me to transmit payroll, run reports, update records from home, vacation, etc. Adding/deleting new earnings/deduction codes can be done by me. I do not need to get the approval from Paylocity to update my account settings. Employees can easily find their way around the portal, if used frequently. It's a slow learning process but eventually they embrace it. Managers have access to their team's information so instead of me providing the info they need, they will log into the portal and look for the info. Report writing is very simple. I am able to customize my own reports. I still export into Excel and format it, but overall, pulling the info I need is easy enough to do. There is a phone app for Paylocity, which is employee friendly! This is a great option if you're not in front of a computer to update personal info and submit time off requests. Reports live on the cloud, so no hard copies are provided when payroll is transmitted.

Desvantagens

One thing I like least about this product is managing time off. We use a different system to track time and unfortunately the two systems do not talk to one another. We Pay does allow for me to keep into account the employee's time off to reflect their pay. Unfortunately, because of our industry, the time off submitted is always not so accurate so the system is set up to only track time off requests. I manually have to enter taken time - info based from extracting data from other system being used. I don't know if this system offers mass updates. I don't know if I can change a deduction amount across the board. For example, I had to increase each employee's medical premium by going into their records. It would have been nice if I had the ability to mass update all the employee's premiums based on specs. I would love it if I can edit a canned report. This option is not available.

Autumn A.
  • Setor: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Paylocity is a game changer

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

This software has transformed how we work as an HR team. Further, it has made day to day processes easier and put data in the hands of leaders quickly, where in the past both things would have been highly time consuming and often paper based.

Vantagens

Everything? We are using time and attendance, payroll, benefits administration, learning, surveys, applicant tracking, and onboarding. We also use data insights frequently. If I had to pick a favorite right now, it would be learning (the LMS), as we have used that a great deal over the past year of working and training as a remote workforce.

Desvantagens

None that I can think of. When we have had an issue, the support team is quickly able to address the issue and we are always seeing system improvements.

Jennifer S.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

To move to Paylocity or not?

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

The integration was a large undertaking; however, we did them step-by-step. The payroll has been huge. We've gotten back hours to our days along with the reassurance that some random thing didn't go wrong with payroll that was previously out of our control. The piece of mind that everything is working as it should is worth all the effort.

Vantagens

The integration in the software with all of the different areas, i.e. benefits, recruiting, payroll, ACA, W2, timecards, HR all make it worth the effort to transition to this software. The company and software have delivered on all of the promises that were made when the software was pitched to us.

Desvantagens

There are only small, personal changes that I would make. They are small picky things that I would like but do not hinder the software in any way.

Corina G.
  • Setor: Varejistas

So good, selected a 2nd time

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

I first used Paylocity 10 years ago at a prior employer when we were changing our payroll system. When I left that company last year, we were still using Paylocity and happy with the services it provided. At my new employer, I was tasked with finding a way to leave a P.E.O. and researched several other systems before settling on Paylocity again. For the functionality and the pricing, Paylocity was very competitive for what we needed.

Vantagens

The features that Paylocity offers for an entire HCM system is very easy to use and implement.

Desvantagens

It isn't always scalable. Some features that get rolled out are in the early stages making them difficult to implement all the time because the pieces desired are missing. We had originally planned to use the recruiting and applicant tracking system but it would take so long to set-up, it doesn't make sense to move from what we have been using that has so much of our previous history already available.

Lisa F.
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use, end users have been impressed

Vantagens

The end user employees are able to take care of most questions and issues themselves through the Self Service Portal. Our semi-monthly payroll entry is simple. Like how the recruiting information for a new employee rolls over to onboarding and HR seamlessly.

Desvantagens

There are some processes that aren't intuitive. For example, setting up HSA bank accounts for individual employees. The integration with our benefits software is a little buggy. There have been errors and I still have to go into our benefits system to make sure terminations and new employees are rolling over.

Stephen C.
  • Setor: Software

Review for Paylocity

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

I am satisfied with the product but the service aspect of it can be improved.

Vantagens

The product has great payroll ability, and it has been mostly reliable so far. I like that it is easy to maintain data integrity in the system, and the self-service portal is also very helpful. Being able to manage benefits and payroll in one system is a big plus.

Desvantagens

Wish it has more integration such as BambooHR. It also takes a long time to build an integration(3+ month for our 401k vendor). The spending accounts function also needs to be improved as it operates on a separate platform and the employee experience is subpar.

Sarah M.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Terrible implementation, customer service, and not user friendly. I'd give 0 stars if I could

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

If it weren't a hassle to switch systems, I would switch in a heartbeat. This is a terrible platform and I am unimpressed with the company as a whole.

Vantagens

We needed an HRIS that would house all employee info, reviews and process payroll. It does this. Barely.

Desvantagens

Customer service is horrendous. We were told we would have an "Account Manager" That indicated to me that I'd have one person who answer my emails or phone calls. That is not the case. It's a customer support center staffed with new employees who don't know the system. I have walked them through their own system on multiple occasions. We have had a handful of critical payroll processing mistakes made because the "account manager" walked me through the process incorrectly. I spend about 2-3 hours a week on the phone with customer support to get answers to what should be simple questions. I've requested supervisors multiple times, they have promised to get back in touch, but no one reaches out. You are on your own.

Implementation was a disgrace. Our first implementation consultant disappeared and no one knew where she went. The 2nd one started but disappeared for 2 weeks and suddenly reappeared. Despite hours upon hours to meetings to implement the system, the most basic things like PTO policies were still incorrect. I've been fixing implementation errors for over a year now.

Complete lack of good UX. They need a new UX team. The Help Section is laughable. Not even their customer service can find help articles that are applicable.

They have a lot of reports, but finding what you need is nearly impossible.

Jessica O.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Paylocity Feedback

Avaliado em 02/03/2021

It has been one of the most challenging HRIS payroll system I have used in comparison to other systems on the market.

Vantagens

I like how it integrates different services into one system such as onboarding, database management, etc.

Desvantagens

It's not easy to navigate since there are more than one way to accomplish a task so it lends to a lack of consistency in data if someone else is using it differently. Do not like the way new updates are launched without notice or training. The report feature is the most difficult to use than any other HRIS or Payroll system I have used in the past such as Paycom, ADP, Paychex, Compupay, etc.

Sharon M.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Paylocity consistently meets our needs and provides support when needed.

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

I found HR & Payroll so unbelievably easy to use that we soon added the user friendly Time & Attendance module, later, the Expenses. We delayed adding Expenses because they did not yet have the Proxy setup. As soon as they got that going, which decreased the time we spent on expenses reimbursements by more than two thirds. When Covid shut our office down last March, I was so glad I was already established with Paylocity and had already begun to look into more features. We were able to quickly add Onboarding, Performance Management, and Benefits Enterprise, so we transitioned pretty seamlessly to a remote working. Impressions are a big hit with all of our employees. Great way to hand out kudos.

Vantagens

The thing I love most about Paylocity is having all the various modules that make my work life easier. We transitioned our payroll to Paylocity in 2015 because our service at the time did not have ACA compliance capability. The ACA compliance was the most important feature, and it continues to be something I rely on. We have since added many other features, all of which solve our business needs.

Desvantagens

The one complaint I have about Paylocity is that I cannot impersonate a user. I don't know what users see on their screens and that makes it difficult for me to walk them through any processes, especially now that I cannot just walk over to their desk.

Becky B.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Highly Recommend

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

Overall, I've been really really with Paylocity. I think they've done a really fantastic job updating the system for COVID related issues such as FFCRA, ERC, etc. For that, I am very very very thankful.

Vantagens

The customer service is really great. I am able to call my dedicated service person any day of the week and they know me and my needs. If my dedicated service person is ever unavailable, then the other reps i contact are very helpful as well.... you don't see this with every HRIS system.

They also seem to care about our requests for system improvements which I think is critical. I find this system fairly easy to use given my experience with other systems. The reporting is good for the most part although some custom reports cost extra which is not cool.

I have really enjoyed the in-person conference offered to clients especially since they let clients meet one-on-one with the actual product developers and ask questions and make suggestions for needed upgrades.
Upgrades come on a regular basis and are available to users immediately without changing "products" which is fantastic compared to some other vendors.

Desvantagens

The modules i am not using like applicant tracking, recruitment, onboarding, benefits management, etc. aren't really built out enough to make them worth the high price. I still have to use other software for all of those services because i've found better vendors that do most of what i need and they aren't as expensive as the Paylocity add-on. It's too bad, because I'd really like to use one system for everything. Upper management is not accessible which is disappointing.

There is no way to add volunteers and independent contractors into the HRISI system for free - this is usually available from HRIS systems.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

So many functions - so many complications

Avaliado em 18/08/2020

The customer service team is on call all the time. The trainings are super helpful and they really want to help you. They did everything they could that their system allowed for and the tried their hardest to help transfer and transition as much data as possible. Not everything updated during the last update and we had to manually a lot of profile and payroll issues because of this. Because of how amazing their support team is, they get a lot more stars. Also, there's so many functions, I haven't even used them all!

Vantagens

Paylocity is really amazing. I love the community/engagement section. I love that there is so much data you won't even know what to do with it. I love that the historical information you put in actually has a purpose beyond storage. Information is analyzed internally by the system and gives you insights. The LMS system provided has so many great trainings not just as an admin, employee, or supervisor using the actual software, but also for other types of leadership and soft skill training too! Onboarding is AMAZING. You can track every little thing, include every document needed, it walks the admin and the employee step by step so you can't miss a thing and you can assign tasks to people in the company!

Desvantagens

l know I said I love this software but by jove, it also drives me CRAZY how hard it is to navigate and how some functions that our Paylocity support team has let us know many people complained about and that they are "working on the feature". Offboarding is a NIGHTMARE. Everything I listed about onboarding, not a single feature is available when an employee separates. IPP goals don't let you list team goals! Only individual and department and cross functional collaborate goals. UGH. You have to go into settings and configure your workflows all the time! WHY! The dashboard is TOO confusing for some people-this is NOT technologically inept friendly at all. You cannot change your view to the employee view to see what they are having issues with unlike our last HRIS system. This is very very frustrating because I can only navigate and let the employees know where to do and provide resources but not see what they are seeing and work from the back end for them. A lot of their data insights are worthless when you transition. It's literally like starting from scratch. Even if you have tons of history from your old system, they don't translate and you have to wait 3-6 months before you can start taking advantage.

Ean J.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Fantastic all in one

Avaliado em 28/04/2020

Overall, now that everything is set up and correct, we couldn't be happier with the system. It does everything we need, plus some, and it's an all in one portal instead of having to log into 5 or 6 different systems all the time. The employees love it also since they can access everything they need in one place as well.

Vantagens

This combines several different services together in one place. Recruiting, HRIS, payroll, timekeeping, and even benefit admin are all in one system. Using one database for all of these systems, there is no repeat of data entry, which lowers the opportunity for mistakes dramatically. The employees have access to their own profile and can make changes and view their paystubs and tax documents at their leisure. Getting rid of the multiple different service providers saved us a bunch of money at the same time.

Desvantagens

Implementation of a new system always has its issues, but the implementation team for our job seemed a little inept. There were several mistakes made that took quite a bit of time (both my team's and their's) to fix.

James P.
  • Setor: Construção

Payroll Management

Avaliado em 26/06/2020

In general, we’ve had a good experience with this software. Paylocity has worked well to meet the payroll needs of our company. IT’s been easy to use and helps us to quickly and efficiently take care of the employee timekeeping and payroll each week. Paylocity manages all of the direct deposit, payroll deductions, payments to tax agencies, insurance companies and garnishments, et cetera, so that we don’t have to employ an in-house Payroll expert. Employees have an online profile that they can log into, where they can manage their information and can pull up their pay history. In a small company like ours, we appreciate the ability to oursource the heavy lifting of the payroll responsibilities. Paylocity has done a great job in this regard, and they are responsive when we need to give them a call for support.

Vantagens

Once you get Paylocity set up, the interface to input employee information and employee time is pretty easy to use, and we have never had issue with any software “glitches”. Whenever there has been any error, it was because of garbage in, garbage out. Paylocity automates all the payroll processing, so as long as the correct data is input each week, the whole weekly payroll process is painless and mostly effortless. The software's reporting features are good, and offer plenty of standardized reports that fit our needs, so we're able to easily handle the payroll accounting with our small office staff.

Desvantagens

Paylocity's support is OK, but could be better. We have an account manager that handles our account, and you have to call or email your account manager. If I need an explanation, or support with an issue, leave a message and have to wait for her to get back to me. Often it takes a lot of back and forth to get the issue resolved, usually days, not hours.

Kristen W.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Paylocity Review

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

Overall, I love Paylocity. I implemented Paylocity at my old employer and when I switched job, I implemented the new employer to Paylocity too.

Vantagens

The best part of this software is how user friendly it is. I also really like the customer service. Having my own designated representative is very important to me and saves a lot of time. We utilize a lot of the features of this software and really don't have any complaints. Whenever there is something that needs improvement, you can request an enhancement and the team will look into fixing it.

Desvantagens

I wish there was the ability to quickly calculate time off balances on the employee screen while including approved PTO requests in the future. There are a few things in the performance dashboard that I didn't love, however I am hoping to get these resolved before next year with help from the Paylocity team.

Anne A.
  • Setor: Maquinário

Paylocity makes HR processes painless

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

The integration of their modules make it easy to track employee participation and completion. I love having a digital record of all HR processes - compensation, performance reviews, training, tax documents, etc. Less paper in the employee file. The information is readily available to associate's who are able to ask relevant questions to HR.

Vantagens

I love the suite of integrated platforms. The work flow from Applicant Tracking to Hiring to Web Benefits. It all fits together and makes daily tasks so much easier.

Desvantagens

It was a challenge to get the COBRA file information flowing to the carriers from Web Benefits.
It is difficult to make a change to submitted time off requests. The entire entry must be deleted instead of allowing for modifications.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Very few kinks

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

Overall, implementation was good and reporting is one of the few bumps. We expect as we use the system and learn it better, we can make it work for us.

Vantagens

It was easy to roll over into paylocity from our old system and we like that we are able to still cut payroll checks in-house. The time management and benefit feature is nice and the portal is very user-friendly.

Desvantagens

This was the most expensive solution we looked at. While we decided it was probably the best for our uses, the jury is still out on whether it is worth the money or not. We have found that our old system produced better reports that were specific to our industry (restaurant) and that Paylocity does not have the same reports set up.

Cheryl S.
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social

Paylocity our trusted partner

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

Overall very positive. Implementation went very smoth

Vantagens

Comprehensive HRIS system. We use for payroll, benefits, onboarding and time & attendance. Mobile app is good.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Kristi K.
  • Setor: Consultório médico

Good product

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

Overall, we have enjoyed Payolocity as our payroll software. My only complaint would be some features that we are not able to change or integrate with other software for our industry and I feel like Paylocity has grown significantly since we originally purchased the product and there is a small decline in promptness of reply on support issues.

Vantagens

Our office enjoys Paylocity for our payroll needs. It is very user-friendly and customizable to our industry.

Desvantagens

The Onboarding module has had multiple issues when attempting to make changes or having employees cause an error that can't be fixed by administration.

Jacquelyn F.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Excellent Payroll Service

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

Paylocity has made our jobs easier, more accurate, more efficient and take less time to look up the history of an employee. If something goes wrong, Paylocity fixes it right away, their customer services is impeccable, they are attentive and very knowledgeable in the payroll and hr field. I love that they are compliant in each state which makes making sure we are compliant in all areas easy.

Vantagens

I love Paylocity. The reports are easy to use, I can even create a custom report for exactly what I am looking for. I love the ease of adding a new employee, setup between multiple services is amazing and makes our job that much easier.

Desvantagens

Transferring an employee between different companies. That section does not work properly. I feel that I should be able to click on what I would like to transfer from 1 company to the next.

Jessica G.
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

A Member of our HR Team

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

From the very beginning, we have been treated as valued customers and partners. Integration is never easy, but the team was organized and kept us focused on what would come next instead of worrying about the big picture. They've got it down!

We love Paylocity and are often approached by other companies asking us to view their product. My response is always that I can't even image what they have could be better than what we have with Paylocity.

Vantagens

Paylocity is easy to navigate for our employees. A busy, growing company needs all the help it can get in helping employees be somewhat self sufficient. We are able to keep all of our employee data in one spot and have easy access to customizable reporting.
Our service support team is responsive and so helpful. We don't have to be experts in anything when we have them working alongside us to solve problems and issues that arise with benefits and payroll administration.

Desvantagens

Can't think of anything I dislike., we have been very pleased!

Adam D.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Does what I need it to but there are better options available.

Avaliado em 15/08/2017

It processes payroll down to the local level accurately and on time. The system can also track employee performance which we use for routine employee reviews. It is nice having an all in one solution for my HR needs.

Vantagens

The customer service is fantastic and really easy to work with. I like the company. As to the software, it does what I need it to. They process the payroll on time and without errors. Getting it setup can be time consuming but once it is setup, fairly easy to use. I am also an internet based business with employees in several different states. They are able to process payroll for all of the tax jurisdictions down to the local level. The software saves me countless hours every month/year.

Desvantagens

The software doesn't 'just work' for a couple of reasons. The first, you can screw the system up and there are plenty of ways to do so. You have to know how it works, so the system isn't dummy proof. Second, there are a few items where you have to game the system to get it to work. As in, if you don't put a check mark here it won't do what you want but it isn't intuitive enough to know you need that check mark.

It isn't the best for small business. And I do get the feeling the system is built for larger enterprises. There are a few minor features missing that I have used in other systems that help run a small team. Like being able to sync my outlook calendar to PTO requests or birthdays. You can export those dates, but it won't automatically show up in your calendar like other systems do.

While there is a portal for employees, my employees have a hard time understanding how to use it. It isn't super complicated but also not super intuitive. I don't have a problem as the administrator of the system because I am in there all of the time. But for employees that might log in once every couple of months, it can be kinda annoying for them.

Chandler I.
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Paylocity has a great online portal, but their is a learning curve

Avaliado em 17/08/2018

I enjoy Paylocity, but their have been multiple instances that I've submitted something to my support team to take care of and it never got done, so I had to do it all manually myself. This included Schedule implementation of PTO/Sick Accrual balances, ACA reporting fixes, etc.

Vantagens

I like that Paylocity has moved us from manual time cards to an all electronic punching from a kiosk that spreads the company responsibility to managers and employees instead of relying on one person to manually calculate and monitor everything such as PTO/Sick/missed Punches/ absences/ OT rounding/ACA requirements etc. The program gives you a lot of good reporting features and processing payroll is relatively intuitive. Have very kind support staff to call and the wait time to speak with someone is very quick, unlike some other companies that I have worked with that took 45 minutes to speak with someone regarding our payroll which is time sensitive. They also do not rely on D&B ratings for Net Pay Liability Cap before requiring reverse-wires.

Desvantagens

Their portal has a lot of functionality, but most of the time I am having to call the support team to check on why something didn't work/get implemented and they have to guide me through a process that was never brought up during original implementation. Some times when I request new schedules or fixes we get incorrectly billed and the fix never gets completed and no follow-up after they inform that they will look in to it further.

Krissy V.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easily Manage your Timecard, PTO, Benefits, and More with Paylocity!

Avaliado em 22/10/2019

I have used this service for clocking in/clocking out an managing employee time cards.

Vantagens

One of my favorite things about Palocity that makes it stand out from other software is the ability to customize and make a profile. You can connect with other teammates, and give each other props and recognition. It really helps build internal relationships, which is a really unique feature for a payroll software.

Desvantagens

The interface for Paylocity is a little confusing in my opinion. It can be a little difficult to navigate the platform when you are new to the software. Sometimes I feel like commonly used tabs/links require a couple of clicks to access, instead of being readily available on the main homepage.